Pantheon: Nature Lesser Gods
open/close all folders
Aki Izayoi/Akiza Izinski
- Theme Song: Aki Izayoi's Battle Theme
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Mark of the Crimson Dragon's foot◊ and her Black Rose Dragon card.
- Alignment: Neutral Good, formerly Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Plant-Based Card Games Using Flowers and Vines, Good People with Bad Powers, Emotionally Damaged Women, Elegant Magical Women, Power Incontinence, Psychic Powers, Sadism, Sympathetic Villains Who Reform, The Voice of Ayumi Kinoshita (Japanese Version Only).
- Domains: Roses, Dragons, Psychics.
- Fellow Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists: Yusei Fudo, Yuma Tsukumo, Judai Yuki, Yugi Muto/Yami Yugi.
- Others: Kurama, Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Kamen Rider Double (Shotaro Hidari/Kamen Rider Joker and Philip/Kamen Rider Cyclone), The Dekarangers (Especially Marika "Jasmine" Reimon/Deka Yellow), Tsubaki Yayoi
- Enemies: Durathror.
- When asked about the nature of her "relationship" with Yusei Fudo, Aki blushed and stammered they are simply good friends, bound by the No Hugging, No Kissing nature of their home franchise. When it was pointed out they're not bound by that rule anymore, she trailed off and asked it not be discussed.
- However, she got rather angry when it was suggested Yusei's motorcycle is his girlfriend.
- Even though she's considerably mellowed out since her introduction in her original series, visitors are still discouraged from making her angry, especially since she has full control over her powers now. Yusei is on standby to give her a Cooldown Hug if she goes berserk.
- Has often been mistaken for Kallen Kouzuki by Lelouch, C.C., and Suzaku. She had to constantly remind them that she isn't her and that any resemblance to her is pure coincidence.
- Was actually thought to drive pleasure from whipping her opponents with her Black Rose Dragon's rose whip, citing her battle with Yusei as an example. Because of this, many deities who enjoy pain tends to visit her. This is especially true for Ryouna. Aki tries to stay far away from these kinds of people.
- Became friends with Tsubaki Yayoi due to similarities (both are redheads that were emotionally unstable and were manipulated by villains). Though it did annoy her a little that she ships her with Yusei.
Batty Koda, God of Bats and Victim of Science
- Lesser Deity
- Symbol: that thing attached to his head
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Profile: Anvilicious, Deadpan Snarker, Lyrical Dissonance, Wacky Guy, For Science!
- Domains: living symbol of animal abuse For Science!. Also, rap.
- Enemies: Hexxus, Dr. Wily, Looten Plunder, any other Mad Scientists and people who pollute.
- Has never recovered from his traumatizing experience in the biology lab. Still tends to bump into trees, walls, Transformers and others while flying around.
- Will gladly sing to everyone and anyone about how he's been brain fried, electrified, infected and injectified, vivisectified and fed pesticides.
- Does not get along well with most of the rest of the pantheon, as he has... issues with anyone matching the Homo sapiens sapiens phenotype.
Cygnus Hyoga, God of Ice
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Cygnus Constellation.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Ice Power, Severe Mother Complex, Quietness, Making/Breaking/Being a Human Popsicle.
- Domains: Ice, War, Nature, Loyalty, Mother Appreciation.
- Followers: Toshiro Hitsugaya, Admiral Aokiji, Kula Diamond, Keith Evans, Vexen, Ice (Tora Olafsdotter), Freudia Neuwahl, Zenia Valov
- Allies: ATHENA, Sub-Zero, Queen Elsa, Jin Kisaragi, Kuchiki Rukia, Ashe, Gray Fullbuster
- High Priest: Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Enemy: Kratos, Tyrantrum(One sided)
- Worshipped for his ice mastery and development. But not his mother complex.
- The former deity who was once in this place was turned into a Human Popsicle in a 'praying stance' by Hyoga and put into The Fallen. You know who it is? Sub-Zero.
- Though as of late, Sub-Zero has risen once more. Fortunately, there was no ill-wills between the two Gods.
- After several events, he changed his mind about Jin Kisaragi and has offered him a chance to take over if he wanted. Jin denies, saying that he CAN be an asshole after turning good.
- He is in very good terms with Queen Elsa of the same House. Besides their obvious affinity to the cold, they share a lot of issues with the loss of their parents at a young age (coincidentally, on a sank ship in both cases), along with their struggles with concealing their feelings.
- Recently found a 'rivalry' with Kurei. While being surprised at his cruel combat style and sheer power, Hyoga can't help but somehow respect Kurei's determination and his charisma. Well, that, and the fact and they're both utter Mama's Boys.
- After Rukia displayed the true power of Sode no Shirayuki and her Bankai, Hakka no Togame, Hyoga took her in as an ally. As it stands, she is one of the few people in the Pantheon who share Hyoga's ability to use Absolute Zero attacks.
- He's usually the one to keep quiet, but even he cannot withstand hearing Kratos calling his liege, Athena, to be a manipulative, greedy Goddess. Along with the other Saints, Hyoga has stood opposed to Kratos, relentless with his Greater God status since they're known to face foes far greater than them and toppling them. Although Kratos usually had the better favor, the Saints refused to back down, though Hyoga thought that maybe the scale will tilt on their favor better if Seiya and Shiryuu are with them.
- However, unknown to others, Hyoga also received an extra 'mission' from the Gold Saint Virgo Shaka, to investigate a case of 'alternate version', noting that the 'manipulative' Athena MIGHT not be the very same Athena they served. While he accepted that and kept the case to himself, even he would admit that Kratos' very own brutality also goes too far.
- Eventually he and the rest of the Saints discovered Athena, the actual Goddess herself and the investigation came in full-circle: Athena was infected with the evils of the Pandora's Box. However with the loyalty of the Saints and many of her friends, they managed to cleanse the element from her, and Athena was genuinely remorseful. However, the war with Kratos, who refused to believe that, continued...
Davy Jones, Avatar of The Drowning Sea (Old Hob, Devil of The Sea, Lord of the Locker)
- Theme Song: Davy Jones's Locket
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Pipe Organ.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Rain Battles, Cool Boats, Flying Dutchman, Knights Of Cerebus, Nihilism.
- Domain: Watery Death, Ocean, Animal, Water, Despair, Rage.
- Follower: Namor the Submariner
- Allies: The Kraken, Satan, Gabriel Belmont, Ika Musume.
- Enemy: Jack Sparrow, LeFwee, The Entire House of Love.
- As an ocean-based incarnation of The Grim Reaper, he's more under the orders of Death of The Endless rather than Aquaman, but since Aquaman's the God of Water, he has to cooperate with him and make sure not to step out of line. And of course, there HAS to be an evil god of the sea.
- Since Altair cannot swim, anyone who dies in water is recruited by Davy Jones.
- Davy Jones and Aquaman are in constant competition for control over the waters of the virtual realms. It is thanks to the spite of Davy Jones that so many video game characters may be claimed so easily by the waves despite their great power and skill. His influence in this area has been waning recently, much to his displeasure.
- An easy way to bring more anger out of him is the mention anything to do with love.
- One of the few people that Jack Sparrow fears.
- He has gained a strange sort of friendship with Gabriel due to their understandings of what Love can do to a person and how they became monsters because of it.
- At the same time it seems that he has worked a sort of deal with Satan and is willing to ally with him in order to spread Cruelty and Despair to The Pantheon. "Life is Cruel, Why should The Pantheon be any different!?"
- Currently in his locker is LeFwee, who claimed to have been the "smartest man of the seven seas" until Penelope defeated him in a duel and fed him to hungry sharks. LeFwee is currently plotting his revenge on both Jones and Penelope for taking his title away and sending him to his death, respectively, but first, he must find a way to escape the locker.
- "Do you fear Death?"
Fate Testarossa-Harlaown, Goddess of Lightning
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Bardiche in pendant form
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Lightning, Clones, Action Moms, Speedy Fighters, Scythe Wielders, Dark Magical Girls, Replacement Goldfish.
- Domain: Air, Family, Storm.
- Followers: Megavolt, Blanka, Saki Tsuzura, Alisia, Hibari and Hibiki, Sonia/Chris Ryan & Might, Larxene, Gunvolt.
- High Priest: Laxus Dreyar
- Allies: Nanoha Takamichi, Negi Springfield, Reinforce Zwei, Teana Lanster, Subaru Nakajima, Pikachu, Tsubomi Hanasaki, Tsubasa Kazanari, Utau Hoshina, Cole MacGrath, Thor, Ky Kiske, Signum, Caro Ru Lushe, Vita, Hinagiku Katsura, Misaka Mikoto, Hinata Hyuuga, Moka Akashiya, Miku Kohinata, Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois, Genjuro Kazanari, Illyasviel von Einzbern
- Shares a temple with the Goddess of Friendship, complete with a giant bed. Shizuru and Lillet observe with much interest, but both Fate and Nanoha aren't interested in anyone else in the pantheon and don't talk about their personal lives.
- If not 'stuffing' with Nanoha, she spars with the Goddess of Graceful Battle, Signum. Rumors say that the latter asked the former to take that place, but she refused because that... seems to be keeping her apart from Nanoha often...
- When Negi Springfield mastered the Khilipl Astrape technique and then used several incalculably-powerful variations of it in a tournament fight against Jack Rakan, some of the Main House offered to give him this position. However, Negi and Fate are very good friendsnote , and Negi didn't want to see her lose her power (plus he still feels he hasn't earned it despite evidence), so he turned the offer down.
- It has been brought to several of the newly ascended's attention recently that some man named Enel used to hold this position, but for some reason all stories involving his being such have been covered up. The Question is, of course, currently investigating the matter.
- When hanging out with not just Nanoha, but also fellow new friends Tsubomi and Tsubasa, Fate was ambushed by Ghetsis Harmonia for a certain reason, separated and struggling for her life. Much to Fate's surprise and horror, her (formerly abusive) mother Precia Testarossa covered for a what-would-be killing blow for Fate. While Ghetsis gloats that Precia deserved to die for getting herself weakened by her 'affection' to Alicia and told her that Melkor accepts her resignation, Precia told Fate that she's truly sorry from the bottom of her heart and secretly is very proud of what Fate has become, even if different with her Alicia, before succumbing to her wounds. This enraged Fate so much that the darkness in her Heart that she had so long suppressed was unleashed with a terrible vengeance, turning her into a berserking black-auraed force of destruction that effortlessly stomped Ghetsis' Pokemon and the man himself with frightening brutality, and only ended when Nanoha, Tsubomi, Tsubasa, Negi, Sora, and Thor worked together to calm the girl down and bring her back from the brink of being completely subsumed in darkness (it took Nanoha, Negi, and Sora triple-teaming her while going all-out with Blaster-3, Raiten Sousou, and Final Form to do enough damage to knock the Darkness-empowered girl back to her senses and re-suppress her Heart's Darkness), as well as to chase off the barely-alive Ghetsis. Exhausted and heartbroken, Fate broke down completely in Nanoha's arms, left a complete emotional wreck for several days afterwards. Ghetsis is now squarely at the top of Team Nanoha's shit-list.
- Deus recently requested a challenge to this position of the pantheon, showing off his Electricity powered Sakras to all. Fate has yet to respond, but does find him to be a very powerful opponent, and if he wins, instead offers a position for co-god of lightning. Deus did this because he wanted a position in the pantheon since Augus is in it, and he considers Augus to be a worthy opponent.
- That was put on hold since Dues is now the God of Nunchaku, though he still wishes to test Fate's might.
Fluttershy, Friend to All Living Things (Saddle Rager, Flutterbat)
- Leitmotif: "So Many Wonders" and "Music in the Treetops". Also, her Fighting Is Magic Theme.
- Lesser Goddess (Greater Goddess as Saddle Rager)
- Symbol: Her Cutie Mark, three pink butterflies
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: being nice to everything alive (but shying away from other ponies), healing animals and speaking to them, taming giant, powerful creatures, being cute and loving cute critters, extreme shyness and sensitivity, being too pure to corrupt, apologizing a lot, winning battles without lifting a hoof against the foe, control of animals, winged creatures scared of heights, cute cowardice... or is it?, danger of snapping (with fearsome results), THE Stare
- Domains: Animals, Nature, Kindness, Cuteness. Occasionally: Insanity, Obsession
- Followers: Bronies
- Enemies: All who would hurt animals. BEWARE.
- Opposes: Arakune
- Being the near-opposite to Elmyra, she was chosen by the Gods to keep the Enemy to All Living Things under control without having to cast her out into the Disgraces or to have her brutally slaughtered, and to heal the animals Elmyra grievously injures. They felt that Fluttershy's occasional snaps can actually come in handy if it comes to fighting fire with fire.
- So far Fluttershy has had some stern talks with Elmyra, though nothing seems to much effect. Since they usually culminated in "Uhm… I mean… if that's… uh… okay with you", it's no big surprise. She says Elmyra's attempts to befriend critters are worthy of praise, but she needs to hold back her love a little bit. Some Gods snickered at the irony in that.
- The Gods anxiously wait for the incoming showdown between the Friend and the Enemy to All Living Things, since it will not be long before Fluttershy grasps the full impact of Elmyra on the environment, which will undoubtedly send her off into the deep end. Needless to say, most have their money on Fluttershy.
- That showdown never got to happen, thanks to a trial that started as the result of Elmyra's most infamous crime, amplified by the havoc she wrecked. It was a trial that got her sent to the disgraces in the most brutal, ironic, and karmic way imaginable.
- A new big fear regarding Fluttershy has arisen. That being the day she runs into the newly ascended Rena Ryuugu and THE STARE faces off against OMOCHIKAERI mode.
- She had a bit of an episode the first time she stepped into The Bestiary (without a tour guide, thinking she didn't need one), and the animals there didn't automatically flock to her. After setting traps for the animals, Steve Irwin, the groundskeeper, kept getting into her traps, other traps were foiled and turned against her by Jerry, Sharptooth and Godzilla were taking turns chasing Fluttershy away (large reptiles being one of the only animals she fears), Zubat kept attacking her despite Pikachu's attempts to defend her, and The Rabbit of Caerbannog turned out not to be the cute little bunny he seemed. But after she flipped out and loudly demanded that they all love her, even Godzilla was scared.
- Because of this, whenever Godzilla gets too out of hand the Pantheon now sends for Fluttershy, the only one who can stop his rampage. She does this by flying into his face while he's destroying buildings and giving him a firm scolding, but reassuring him that he's "not a bad radioactive dinosaur, he just made a bad decision".
- Sometimes hired by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit to act as a babysitter for his 420 kids. They behaved themselves after she used "the Stare" on Beastowser.
- Has been much more timid when in the House of Beast lately, due to the recent arrival of Princess Celestia (who she is afraid of being a bother to) and Princess Luna (who outright terrifies her, much as Luna would wish otherwise). This has since gone once they were re-assigned to the House of Royalty, though she wouldn't admit it to anyone.
- And then with Gilda's ascension, she's more wary then before, but not as scared as she might've been for two reasons. One, she's not the scaredy pony she was before (well, not as much, anyway). Two, she has a lot of friends in the Pantheon who would NOT be happy to see her cry.
- On behalf of Princess Celestia, Fluttershy has successfully formed an unlikely friendship with Discord, who was released from his prison on strict probation. Fluttershy acts as his moral anchor, as without her Discord would likely revert to his old ways. Most of the other gods still do not trust Discord completely, and many still think his reformation is a trick.
- This made Fluttershy also obtain her own house in the Pantheon of Friendship. Although shy at first, she easily warmed up with everyone in the house. She felt so happy that she burst into song!
- Johnny Blaze has expressed interest in her Stare due to its apparent similarities with his own Penance Stare ability. Fluttershy, for the most part, has altogether avoided answering his questions, as she is utterly terrified of him.
- Has mostly given up on her dream of becoming a tree out of disgust after meeting Exdeath.
- Is very close friends with The Lorax, who will often speak for her when she becomes too timid to voice her thoughts.
- When she found out that an 'inseparable link' was formed between her and the Incubators, especially Kyubey, Fluttershy decided to pay that little weasel a visit in hope that her glare would put an end to the Incubators' 'information withholding' and general Trolling. The emotionless Kyubey didn't even flinch.
- That being said, unlike many other Gods, Fluttershy was revulsed and shocked when Akuma Homura enslaved the Incubator race and Mind Rape|d Kyubey, apparently leaving him completely broken. She agrees that he needed a lesson in empathy, but... not like this. Not even someone like him deserves such a fate, she comments.
- Spends lots of time with Snow White and Sleeping Beauty, singing together and cleaning the Pantheon alongside their animal friends.
- Once got sucked into the world of comic books and took on the role of "Saddle Rager". Those who witnessed her in action were in shock when they saw she had powers similar to The Hulk and is so uncontrollable that even Discord has trouble reigning her in. This is what she said when the villain harmed a firefly.
Saddle Rager: Are you kidding me?! I mean, I know you're evil and everything but you would hurt a teensy, little, harmless firefly?! REALLY?! When you're just a great, big meanie! There, I said it! What makes think you're so special? Like the rules of common courtesy don't apply to you? Why don't you pick on someone your own size!!
- Thus causing Fluttershy to get angry when she is in Saddle Rager mode has been deemed the third dumbest thing to do as decreed by the Main House, behind making both Seras Victoria and Asura pissed off.
- There was an incident where Fluttershy accidentally got bitten by a vampire and became "Flutterbat", trying to suck blood—or apple juice, it wasn't really clear. It took the House of Beasts, led by Discord, to calm her down. To this day, Fluttershy steers clear of vampires.
- Got the eyes of both Zangief and Daniel Bryan for how she was able to wrestle a bear into submission. Fluttershy was embarrassed of the praise the two gave her seeing as the only reason that she was fighting the bear was to relieve it of shoulder pain (even though she gave a bear a Neck Snap). That said, she didn't decide to go wrestle Pooh Bear—instead she invited him into her Temple and shared Hunny, causing everyone to coo at the sight.
- Recently formed a bond with Lambda-11, partly due to their similar quiet personalities (though for different reasons) and partly out of their like of animals. They occasionally go to the Houses of Nature and Beasts to see the wildlife.
- She has a sort of resentment against Arakune due to the fact that he keeps trying to eat small fuzzy animals. Luckily she and Discord have managed to prevent him from eating any other animals in the pantheon and have kept Arakune away from the animals. She does, however, leave some food out for him, thinking that if he is fed and full he won't try to eat the animals.
Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Kurama, God of Plants (Youko Kurama, Shuichi Minamino)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A rose
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Plants, Red Haired Pretty Boys Easily Mistaken As Girls, Batman Gambits, Kitsune, Rose Lovers, Former Dark Demons Who Became Good For Their Moms, Guile Hero.
- Domain: Bestial, Plant, Planning, Trickery
- Allies: Chance The Gardener, Tsubomi Hanasaki, Adam Hunter, Tokiya Mikagami
- Followers: Poison Ivy (Batman), Swamp Thing, Marluxia (Kingdom Hearts), Kusano (Sekirei), Anegakoji Yoritsuna (Sengoku Basara), Cosmo (Sonic X), Zyra (League of Legends)
- Unwittingly dreaded by: Swampert
- Chance The Gardener can often be seen tending to Kurama's temple, sometimes with the aid of Swarm. Lately, Tsubomi Hanasaki also occasionally tended to it, and he usually lets Adam Hunter come and visit and do bonsai.
- Kurama is one of the brightest minds in the Pantheon, very fond of various trickeries and usage of brain when it comes to the usage of his plants. His plants varies from normal and harmless plants, into super deadly ones that you'd wish you'd never meet. Piss off Kurama? Then meet the latter.
- He's not to be confused with that same-named beast who lived inside Naruto Uzumaki.
- With seemingly similar life tale, Kurama became good friends with Tokiya, in which Kurama mentioned that people are less likely to mistake the latter as a girl, especially compared to him who comes complete with a very feminine voice.
Johan "Jesse" Anderson
Johan "Jesse" Anderson, God of Rainbow-Color Stones (Johann Andersen, Jess)
- Lesser God (The Rainbow Dragon is an Intermediate God and Rainbow Neos is a Greater God)
- Symbol: All of the Crystal Beasts in Gem Form with a rainbow in the background.
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Though some have suggested he has a touch of Chaotic Good)
- Portfolio: The Chosen One of the Crystal Beasts and Rainbow Dragon, Fifth Best Card Game Duelist, Foreign Exchange Student, Not-So-Ambiguously Gay, Having the ability to see Duel Spirits, Mass Teleportation (Using Rainbow Dragon at a cost), Always willing to do a Heroic Sacrifice, The Trickster, Firm Believer of Friendly Rivalries, Demonic Possession Victims, Literal Blue Hair, Conspicuous Similarities.
- Domains: Gems, Rainbows, Animals, Good, Self-Sacrifices
- High Priestess: Masumi Kotsu, the Gem-Knight user
- Fellow Yugioh Duelists: Yugi Muto, Judai "Jaden" Yuki, Yusei Fudo.
- Others: Haruto Soma/Kamen Rider Wizard, Most Equestrian Deities (But especially Celestia, Rainbow Dash and Rarity), Madoka Kaname, Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Musashi Tomoe, Kaworu Nagisa, Syrma and Plutia, Simon, Red Saber, The Lol Rangers.
- Enemies: Sora Shiun'in, Saiou "Sartorius" Takuma, Jin Kisaragi, Kyubey, the Trollkaiger, the Yandere Quartet (Especially Yuno Gasai), Johan Liebert, anyone who harms children.
- Conflicting Opinions: Yubel, Homura Akemi.
- Ascended after one day he decided to visit his "best friend" Judai in the Pantheon. He did so by having summoned all Crystal Beasts to bring forth the mighty Rainbow Dragon to transport him there. Everyone was surprised that was even possible.
- However, that's just the official reason. The real reason why he was allowed in the Pantheon was that, after the announcement of the release of new Pendulum cards for his deck, some deities want to keep closer tabs on Johan just in case the "Shin Shokan Taisen" prophecy becomes a reality and maybe even avoid it.
- It should be noted that his method of dimension-hopping people with the Rainbow Dragon usually works by leaving behind the user (read: him) and the reason he could go to the Pantheon was because he was only transporting himself.
- "He's just Jaden, with a southern accent". That was what everyone said about Johan/Jesse by the time of his ascension. In reality, when shove comes to push, Johan and Judai are very different. Where Johan is snarky yet very selfless (To the point of it being ridiculous); Judai is oblivious to many things, impulsive and selfish. They still are very close regardless but Johan can't help but facepalm whenever he remembers what Judai did in his name that time in the Different Dimensions.
- He also facepalmed when he heard about what happened at the "Great Upheaval", feeling that Homura is behaving like Judai but worse. Homura herself just replied that he would have spared his friend from the bother of going that route if he stopped making Judai worry about him.
- His Sapphire Pegasus (and him, by extension) get along very well with the Equestria deities in the Pantheon. In particular, he likes hanging out with Rainbow Dash (he finds her Sonic Rainbooms very awesome), Rarity (he loves her designs) and Celestia (due to both sharing a love for pranks). Though lots of eye-rolling and laughter ensued when they first heard him calling Sapphire a "Pegasus" since the equine is actually an alicorn.
- A bit of a trickster, as he loves "trolling" people, whether it is a friend or a Dark Messiah of an Eldritch Abomination. He once showed it off when he came in his old bondage costume on request of Plutia for the lulz.
- Due to coming from a long chain of Expies (He is one to Judai, who's one to Yugi and Jonouchi, he fills the same best friend position as Jonouchi, and is also a Expy to Kaworu Nagisa) and the chain is continuing up to this day, many have wondered why he didn't claim the title first. Johan just said that he doesn't care much for that position and prefers that Syrma and Plutia have it instead.
- Incidentally, mention his sucessors in the "best friend position" at your own peril. You might get away with mentioning Johnny/Bruno/Dark Glass/Vizor/Antimony, he definitely doesn't like it when someone reminds him of Rei Shingetsu/Vector, Sora Shiun'in and Dennis Macfield. Especially the former, since he really tarnished his legacy in spite of his redemption. The fact they remind him of Vector is the reason why he opposes the Trollkaiger (plus they give "trolling" such a bad rep).
- He also got himself in a scuffle against Jin Kisaragi and Simon since he thought that the newest traitor of his legacy, Dennis Macfield, was in the Pantheon due to them sounding similar to him. Judai and Yusei had to bail him out of both situations and Johan eventually apologized to them. Obviously, only Simon accepted his apology, and Jin is still furious that he was attacked all of a sudden.
- Johan's Amethyst Cat gets along with Sailor Moon's friend Luna. He also gets along with Serena, due to the hilarity of both being Expies that have appeared right next to the original (Johan is this to Judai and Serena is this to Minako). Though she wonders if his Rainbow Dragon has any relation with the Silver Crystal, due to that time it got broken in seven pieces.
- A new frequent target of the Yandere Quartet, due to being similar to Kaworu Nagisa, marking him as the same deal as Aru Akise in Yuno Gasai's eyes. He really doesn't like them due to having been a victim of one of them in the past.
- Doesn't know what to make of Yubel after seeing her in the Pantheon. While he has forgiven Judai for what he did, he finds the idea of fusing with that crazy demon as demented. At the very least, he is grateful that she hasn't tried anything. The same cannot be said about Kyubey, who sounds so frighteningly similar to the spoilered individual, looks similar to his dear Carbuncle Ruby, planned to harm Madoka and made Homura do what she did; which strikes him as being way too similar to what happened back in the Different Dimensions. He simply can't stand that bunnycat.
- Unlike many of the Yugioh gods, he has tried to make the Japanese gods call him by his dub name Jesse. At first this was chalked up to Johan being Johan but later he revealed that he simply doesn't want to be confused with Johan Liebert, whom he considers as being far more monstrous than the Duel Spirits he often hangs out with.
- However, he doesn't know what to make of the other Anderson in the Pantheon.
- For the record, he does remember that one time he used an Insect Deck. But he was ascended for his magical Crystal Beasts Deck from his original appearance. He doesn't seem to mind bugs though. In fact, he often goes to the House of Beasts to catch some bugs (or to hang out with Fluttershy).
- Has some followers who believe that he is the reincarnation of Gaius Julius Caesar, the one who found the Crystal Beasts before losing them and that's why they chose him. But naaah, that can't be true.
Lesale Deathbringer, God of Poison & Venom (Venomancer, Lesale the Herbalist)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Plague Ward
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Venom Injection, Poisonous Evil Creature, ex-Mad Scientist, Was Once a Man (A Simple Herbalist), Snake-Like Evil Creature, Poison Damage Over Time, Nature Villain
- Domain: Nature, Poison, War
- Followers: Singed the Mad Chemist, Slither
- Allies: Reptile, the original Medusa, Viper the Netherdrake (non-ascended), Sarah Kerrigan
- Rivals: Sven, Zeus, the deified League of Legends champions.
- The House of Poison was at first a normal house, until the previous owner was ganked, surrounded by Plague Wards, hit with a slow death by a venomous gale along with the venom spits of the Wards, and a circular nova of poison wave, granting him a slow death. A snake-like creature, even with the power of a Lesser God, managed to sneak and defeated such being dethroning him. The creature, known as Lesale Deathbringer, the Venomancer has claimed the throne of Poison, and added the addition of 'Venom' in the house, promising to spread even more poison and venom into the Pantheon.
- There were rumors that he was once a lowly member of the GUAG Medical Division, but a freak accident turned him to such being, and honestly speaking, Lesale feels more comfortable being this extremely venomous being.
- Due to his follower, despite considering the whole League of Legends champions as rivals, Lesale is also an shaky ally of the House of Noxus. It's unknown if the Dire has thrown their lot to Noxus.
- Approaching Lesale alone, unless you're very prepared with many items, is considered very suicidal as he's able to throw in a great dose of poison matching millions of the most poisonous snakes combined in one breath or wave. You'll die a slow poisoning death unless you're really tough.
- Yes, he is a pOIsonous snake-like creature. He'll do more than just bite you with pOIson, though, you don't want it. Although Lesale would be glad to pOIson that goddamn owl Cedric who said that line within his earsight.
- His form reminds Kerrigan of the many many Hydralisks under her command.
Masou Kishin Heralds
Masaki Andoh, Huang Yang Long, Tytti Norbuck & Mio Sasuga, Four Gods of Elemental Balance
- Lesser Gods. They achieve Greater Gods status when initiating 'Possession'
- Theme Song: Winds of La Gias
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Symbol: The badge of Langran Kingdom, surrounded with the chibi versions of their Elemental Lord mechas: Cybuster (Masaki), Granveil (Hwang), Goddess (Tytti) and Zamzeed (Mio).
- All: The Four Elements Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, Humongous Mecha Pilots, Coming From Various Different Nations, Prana Energy, Possession, Badass, Familiar, Early Cases Of Original Characters
- Masaki: Wind, Super Speed, Hot-Blooded, Getting Lost A lot, Supporting Other Events While Being A Hero In His Main Conflict, Big Damn Heroes, Accessing the Akashic Records
- Yang Long: Fire, Stern Gym Teacher, Hot-Blooded, Chanting 'Rin Pyoh Toh Sha Kai Jin Retsu Zen' While Beating The Crap Out Of You In Each Syllable, Glass Cannon, Making Up Chinese Proverbs.
- Tytti: Water, Big Sister Attitude, Fear To Love, Elegant Battle-Piloting, Silk Hiding Steel, Fully Covered Clothing Despite Having Big Boobs, Throwing Every Logic When It Comes To Sweets
- Mio: Earth, Token Kid, Otaku, Meta-ness, Cute Bruiser, Perverted Little Girls, Collecting Women Magazines
- Domain: Elementals, War, Good.
- Followers: Kaolin/Earth Spirit-Xin/Ember Spirit-Raijin Thunderkeg/Storm Spirit
- Allies: Every members of the Steel Dragon Battle Group in the Pantheon, Human Torch, Temari, Aquaman, Toph Bei Fong.
- Enemies: Starjun, nearly every Unforgivably Evil beings.
- The day Yamamoto perished and Starjun taking over the seat of Fire caused a serious disruption of balance in the elements, considering that Starjun takes things a little more vicious than normal. Yamamoto's follower Yang Long refused to acknowledge Starjun as his new God, and sent messages to his other friends to strike away (they agreed). Only after Masaki finally managed to answer Temari's call, since he got lost and accidentally took the job of keeping the Akashic Records for a long time, that they stand a fighting chance and after unlocking the power called 'Possession', they amassed enough power that Cosmos recruited them as the keepers of balance of the four elements. The Heralds complied well, for when something disrupts the balance of the elements, they will act.
- Masaki's time in the Akashic Records gate wasn't in vain, however. He managed to take some records of the memories of Yamamoto before it truly perished from the records and for Yang Long, he promises to keep the memory of 'Old Man Genocide' in their hearts and those who used to care for him. And at the very least, when Human Torch rose, Yang Long is a lot more approving.
- They may look like they're just a normal pilots riding very powerful mechas... But once they activated 'Possession', they're known to be one of the most powerful beings in the Pantheon.
- Masaki can be seen scouring through the Houses of the Pantheon, thinking that his Arch-Enemy Shu Shirakawa must be somewhere and up to no good. However, he tends to easily get lost doing that.
- He's finally informed that Shu has risen and taken place in the House of Time And Space. But he's unable to get any information from what Shu's really plotting, excepting on how he was going to take care of black holes nearby and hanging around with the Gadflies. Masaki's pretty sure that Shu has got to be hiding something up his sleeve.
- Yang Long often passes the gyms in the Celestial Academy. He's often invited to do some motivational speeches or doing 'disciplinary' actions to some trouble students, by making them stand straight for hours.
- Tytti is often seen together with Belldandy for a lot of reasons, mostly to the the 'Sweets' section of the House of Food. However, if asked about if she would like another significant other, Tytti would be silent and discontinues the conversation (at least Belldandy would comply to that).
- Mio has claims that she is being tutored by Kenshiro, the latter didn't seem to deny. She's also a regular buyer of Hiyori Tamura's Girl-Girl Doujinshi, occasionally hoping that she gets to star in a doujin and gets a 'pair'.
Mordekaiser, God of Metal Manipulation (The Master Of Metal, Morde, Huehuekaiser, Mordhuekaiser)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A visage of his helmet. note
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Humanoid Abomination, Tin Tyrant, Control Over Metal, Soul Enslavement, Slow Movement, Great Destruction, Feeding On Suffering, No Escapes Or Crowd Control, Mace Fighting, Devilish Metal Musician, The Faceless, Brazil-related Memes "Huehuehuehuehue"
- Domain: Metals, Souls, War, Suffering
- Allies: Sona Buvelle, Arakune, Exdeath, Golbez.
- Rivals: The Defenders of the Ancients.
- Opposed by: Alphonse Elric, Steel, Magneto
- The dark mists known as the Harrowing in Runeterra eventually sipped into the Pantheon. And the first to appear from there is the first resident of Shadow Isles to ever reach the Pantheon, Mordekaiser.
- After establishing house, he went to clarify that his house differs from Steel's, Steel was about heroes that shroud themselves with metals, Mordekaiser is about manipulating them, for great torment. This alone creates a rift between the two. Not that Mordekaiser minds.
- Surprisingly for all his thing about being an evil soul-enslaving bastard, Mordekaiser has a soft spot with Sona Buvelle and protects her. Rumors has it that in the past, they founded a metal band known as 'Pentakill'. No idea if there are plans to reform them now.
- In particular, Mordekaiser has a keen interest on the creature known as Arakune, citing that the creature's suffering is just so tasteful on so many levels even without his interference. He keeps a close watch on him.
- Is infamous for his tale of enslaving one wizard's soul right after killing him after the wizard said 'he'd die before telling his secrets'. There are suggestions in the House of Justice to let Mordekaiser work in an interrogation team, but the idea got shot down to hell due to his intimidating and overall evil outlook, and killing just to get one small info is just overkill.
- Is also infamous for his lack of escapes or crowd control, meaning that technically it's easy to run away from him. But if Mordekaiser had you cornered with no escape, or he just happens to pick up a nearby Hextech Gunblade...
- Even he has a bit of humor sense, when he's in a lighthearted mood, he'll start spouting things like "Brazil? Gibe moni plis. I repot u. Mordekaiser es #1. Huehuehuehuehuehue."
Mowgli, God of Wild Children
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Wolf.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Raised by Wolves, Disneyfied Characters, Separated From Birth Parents, Running Around Naked.
- Domains: Animal, Nature.
- Followers: San, Gau.
- Allies: Tarzan, Jan Kandou/Geki Red.
- Relates best with Tarzan, not only in the sense that both were raised in the jungle, but also in that both don't want to bring up their less than politically correct literary origins.
- Geki Red Jan Kandou of the Toku Base, admires Mowgli so much.
Rumble and Frenzy
Rumble and Frenzy, Twin Gods of Earthquakes
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Decepticon Insignia.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Adaptation Dye-Job, Robot War, Dub Name Change.
- Domains: Earthquakes, Robots, Disguise.
- Followers: Tremor.
- Allies: Megatron, Unicron.
- Enemies: Optimus Prime.
- May actually be twin brother Frenzy or Rumble. Nobody can be quite sure.
- First he cracks the shell, then he cracks the nuts inside!
- Frenzy decided to join the Nature house with Rumble so Rumble won't be alone and to save a lot of confusion.
Saki Hyuga/Cure Bloom and Mai Misho/Cure Egret
Saki Hyuga and Mai Misho, Benevolent Guardians of the Earth (Saki: Cure Bloom/Cure Bright - Mai: Cure Egret/Cure Windy; collectively known as "Pretty Cure")
- Theme Song: "Makasete Splash Star".
- Lesser Goddesses
- Symbols: Flappy and Choppy.
- Alignment: Neutral Good (both)
- Domains: Friendship, Dreams, Nature, Magic.
- Allies: Every other Pretty Cure within the Pantheon, Nakoruru, Captain Planet, Shouichi Tsugami/Kamen Rider Agito, every Good Deities in the House of Magic.
- High Priest: Swamp Thing.
- The first successors of the original Pretty Cures Nagisa and Honoka. They started as expies of them, until they gained their respective personalities. They joined the Pantheon as the good counterparts of Gohma Viltra.
- This is also the third complete set of Pretty Cures in the Pantheon, after the HeartCatch and Fresh ones. Before you ask, Michiru and Kaoru Kiryuu are honorary members, thus doesn't count as official Cures.
- Saki is also the club leader of the Elyseum Academy's Softball Team.
- With Saki's ascension... all the protagonic Pretty Cures are now present in the Pantheon, until the appearance of Megumi Aino/Cure Lovely, who's on the Mortal Realm.
- And now that Megumi has found her way into the Pantheon... the set of protagonic Pretty Cures is complete again. Though both Saki and Mai sighed, in the coming of Go Princess Precure, it's going to be the same all over again. So they consider Megumi's induction being "The completion of 'Leaders of Precures that has finished their course'"
- Mai is a skilled artist as she visits the House of Craft to make beautiful drawings.
- It's said that anyone wants to lick Saki's salty eyebrows.
Swampert, God of Swamps and Marshes (The Mud Fish Pokémon)
- Lesser God (Intermediate God as Mega-Swampert)
- Symbol: A blue circle with two black fins coming from the top. Alternatively, a swamp area after an earthquake.
- Allignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Dishing Out Dirt, Making a Splash, Lightning Bruiser, Elemental Powers.
- Domains: Beast, Nature, Water, Earth, Strength.
- Allies: Brock (for having a Marshtomp), Aquaman.
- Enemies: Gods who possess Green Thumb powers, Volcarona.
- Swampert is a powerful Pokémon, able to drag down heavy boulders. It can also see even on muddy waters and sense upcoming storms with its head fins.
- Can cause both powerful earthquakes and fairly powerful floods, so Swampert is not a God to be trifled with.
- Wishes to shine out among his more popular pre-evolution.
- Sometimes summoned by Aquaman to turn the tide of battle. Particularly useful since Swampert No Sells Electric-type moves. Gets beat up by Grass-type moves, though.
- Ironically, Swampert actually prefers to make its nest on beautiful beaches than swamps. Hey, even it needs to get some fresh water.
- It became even more of a threat to its foes when it learned how to Mega Evolve. Sure, Mega Swampert looks like Top-Heavy Guy and doesn't look like it can run that fast, but in rain, it will move in a speed of a jet-ski and wreck you.
- Volcarona is very cautious of the water gods in the Pantheon but none more so than Swampert as Swampert is capable of leaning many Rock type attacks.
- Ever since it's aware of its one big weakness, Swampert's paranoid that every gods with Green Thumb powers are trying to get it.
- Dreads Kurama, Lorax and Cure Blossom especially since they share the same house and tier as it. Swampert will avoid them at all cost, to the point they don't notice its existence.
- Swampert has completely misunderstood Chesnaught's intentions, thinking that Chesnaught is out to beat it up when that's far from the truth.
- Would rather you not mention the infamous 'SO I HERD U LIEK MIDKIPZ' meme around it.
Syzoth, God of Corrosive Acid (Reptile, Shrek the Asshole Monster)
- Theme Music: "Control (Instrumental)" by Traci Lords. Alternatively, "Reptile's Theme" by Skrillex.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Snake Head with Overly Long Tongue.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Anti Villains, Constantly Getting Screwed by His Superiors, Invisibility, Acid Spit (Used for Specials and Fatalities), Evil Reptiles (Sort of), Servtitude and Loyalty, Eating Men, Being the Last of His Kind (or Perhaps Not), Having a Long Tongue, Having Three Variations (Deceptive, Noxious and Nimble), The Voice of Steve Blum.
- Domains: Nature, Reptiles, Loyalty, Kombat.
- Allies: Litchi Faye-Ling, Lambda-11, Arakune, Charlotte the Desert Witch, Mami Tomoe, Lord Kroak, Randy Orton.
- Rivals: Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Kano, Kung Lao, Kitana, Hanzo Hasashi/Scorpion, Kuai Liang/Sub-Zero, Tomas Vrbada/Smoke, Kai.
- Annoys: Kurtis Stryker.
- The 'slightly better' counterpart of Bowser. Upon deification, Reptile hoped that his deification means that there will be a way to revive his Saurian race. Turns out he's screwed again.
- Some believed that he was a hidden Kombatant during the first Mortal Kombat tournament, and was said to be watching other Kombatants fighting in The Pit, when a Kombatant Curb Stomped a Kombatant. Thinking that the Kombatant would make a worthy opponent, he revealed himself & fought the Kombatant. It didn't end well for him. On the other hand, he popularized the concept of hidden fighters in Fighting Games.
- Surprisingly however, he was seen amongst the GUAG instead of the GUAE. Perhaps he had an epiphany and learning his lesson that Evil will NEVER fulfill their promises for him? Yes.
- Found a good companionship with Litchi Faye-Ling, who cared so much about him despite his freaky appearance and abhorrent nature, but most importantly, never screws him off. Reptile thinks she's the best master he's ever had for awhile.
- Is thoroughly annoyed with a certain owl named Cedric who constantly called him "pOIsonous". If it wasn't for his respect on Litchi who kept preventing him doing so, Reptile would've made a snack out of Cedric.
- Recently has been seen 'playing around' with Charlotte the Dessert Witch. Especially in terms of eating. This made Reptile more tolerant to cheese... aside of human flesh (which incidentally, Charlotte doesn't mind too, though when they get too far, both Litchi and Mami reprimand them)
- He has also been seen making contacts with Lord Kroak, and felt like there was a conflicting loyalty. While eternally grateful with Litchi's treatment, Kroak's proposed Saurian new home was very tempting on Reptile...
- It should be noted that there was no attempt to cause conflicted loyalties on Lord Kroak's part as any friendship between Reptile and Litchi is not mutually exclusive to alliances with him.
- Pat of the House of Friendship has a semi-stalkerish obsession with Reptile. When the two met, Reptile gave Pat a straight punch right to his face when Pat said he was lost in Reptile's eyes. Pat didn't learn his lesson from having his face busted in and continued stalking him, which creeped out Reptile so much he now goes invisible and leaves when he so much as hears Pat's coming his way.
- Likes to annoy Stryker in daily basis, the NYPD Cop is not pleased and swears to capture him.
- In the 25 Year Prophecy, he finally finds a better boss to work with, Kotal Kahn. Considering that Kotal treated well to Reptile since they met and they are currently fighting against Mileena's rebel forces. He finally found respect since that day, and swears that one day, his race will return. Still has bitter relationships with the heroes of Earthrealm.
The Lorax, God of Green Aesops
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Truffula Tree.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Nature Spirits, Those That Are Ignored Even Though They're Right, Somewhat Bittersweet Endings.
- Domains: Knowledge, Nature, Renewal.
- Followers: Hei Bai (Avatar: The Last Airbender), Crysta (FernGully), Earth Maiden Arjuna
- Allies: Captain Planet, Aang, Tinkerbell, WALL-E and EVE
- Enemies: Looten Plunder and Hoggish Greedly, Azula, Hexxus
- Unwittingly dreaded by: Swampert.
- Serves as the caretaker of the House of Nature and the Pantheon's garden.
- In honor of how eloquently he speaks for the trees, The Lorax was elected as a member of the House of Theater.
- Has a rather... odd relationship with Exdeath, with whom he shares the House of Nature. Neither of them like the other very much, but they tolerate each other out of political necessity, as although they disagree very strongly on most policies, they agree on arboreal rights, which is enough to form an alliance... for now.
- Is very close friends with Fluttershy, and will often speak for her when she becomes too timid to voice her thoughts.
Tomas Vrbada, God of Vaporizing Fog (Smoke)
- Lesser God
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Symbol: A Babality-ified Robo-Smoke.
- Portfolio: Smoke Combat, Czech Ninja, Ex-Secret Character, Seriously Unfortunate Life, Teleportation (with smoke bombs too!), Battle Aura in form of Smokes.
- Domains: Nature, Combat, Good.
- Followers: Smoker.
- Former Ally: Raiden (after the events of Mortal Kombat 9).
- Rival: Reptile.
- Although also had his powers stolen when his avatar was destroyed by Sindel and enslaved by Quan Chi, Smoke managed to make it to the Pantheon as beforehand, the former holder of the house was not keeping a steel grip on the house. As he represents smoke a lot, Smoke is welcomed, especially by his 'bro' Sub-Zero II.
- In fact, it was the combination of their friendship that enables their presence to stay in the Pantheon, despite Quan Chi's antics. It is believed that if things were to go smooth later, they will launch a counterattack against Quan Chi to reclaim what was theirs.
- Before he managed to shape this form of his, he was once a robot. But even then, his friendship with Sub-Zero continue to exist, it's the stuff of legends.
- Don't mention "Yoink!" in his presence, it really hurts him for the fact that he used to steal things of others during his cyborg days.
- "Where there's smoke, there's fire."
- After discovering that Raiden's actions were what caused him alongside with Kitana, Kung Lao, Kurtis Stryker and Sub-Zero to be enslaved by Quan Chi and sent to the GUAE Re-education Facility, he alongside with the aforementioned, severed his ties with him and found new mentors in Thrall and Rachel Alucard.
- Raiden has recently gotten a better reputation after doing a better job over 25 years and the revelation that Shinnok and Quan Chi had worked behind the scenes to screw over Raiden. Smoke would be willing to ally himself with the Thunder God again, if it weren't for him still being a revenant and wrestling with his inner Enenra after Quan Chi's death by Scorpion's hands.
Tsubomi Hanasaki/Cure Blossom
Tsubomi Hanasaki, Goddess of Flowers (Cure Blossom, 'History's Weakest Pretty Cure')
- Theme Song: Tsubomi ~ Future Flower Infinity Silhouette theme.
- Lesser Goddess, Greater Goddess to Overdeity as the Infinity Silhouette.
- Symbol: A small flower garden.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Shyness, Clumsiness, Magical Girl Warrior, Flower Knowledge And Caring, Petal Power, Overcoming One's Weakness and Becoming Stronger, Thick Glasses, Seeing People Off With a Smile Despite Sadness, Having Her Tolerance Bag Snapping.
- Domains: Nature, Flower, Combat, Magic.
- Followers: Lunlun Flower, Mr. Mendel.
- Allies: Yuri Tsukikage, Yayoi Kise, Reika Aoki Nagisa Misumi, Honoka Yukishiro, every other Precures (especially the Heartcatch ones, aside of the aforementioned Yuri), Fate Testarossa Harlown, Kurama, Hinata Hyuuga, Hayate Ayasaki, Yuuka Kazami, Eiji Hino/Kamen Rider OOO.
- Enemies: Dune, Baldez.
- Opposes: Hayate's parents.
- Unwittingly dreaded by: Swampert.
- Received her admission towards the Pantheon with her knowledge of flowers and ability to point out the meaning of every flowers in the heart of men, along with defending the heart flowers of men from evildoers. While Tsubomi was nervous as hell when she got the news, she got over it quickly and arrived with a smile. What follows was first a warm hug from Yuri, followed with great greetings from the other Precures.
- Mostly due to the voice, Tsubomi got along very quickly with Fate and Hinata. Aside of showing them about flowers, she hoped if her friend Erika Kurumi could enter the Pantheon, she could give both Fate and Hinata some 'cloth-changing' session together and bets that they'll look great.
- Kurama acts like a brother figure for her, as he was impressed with how Tsubomi tended to the flowers that he also occasionally used.
- She once developed a crush with Chris Longfield, oblivious of a certain thing... until someone referred her as 'Princess Arata'. Her Pantheon first crush... ended in three minutes.
- A reason why she looks rather shy was because of years of accidental Parental Neglect, those who saw her younger self cry out of loneliness and eventually reconcile with her parents usually would bring tears to the eyes of many good Gods. Tsubomi cried even harder when she accidentally heard Hayate Ayasaki reciting a paragraph about his 'family life' in the Academy Pantheon. They became friends, but that also made Tsubomi feel something she never imagined she would: extreme dislike towards Hayate's parents for taking Parental Neglect to extreme and ignorant levels. Let's just say that's one time her bag of patience snapped without even seeing the snapper. She'd be careful not to elevate it to utter hatred, thankfully.
- Is genuinely shocked that Dune would even make it to the Pantheon. She's worried that without Infinity Silhouette they might not stand a chance... However, after seeing just how many ass-kickers of evils in galactic sizes residing in the Pantheon, Tsubomi could sigh in relief. But she ensures herself that if the time comes to destroy Dune again, she'll be the one leading the charge.
- She is one of few gods in the Pantheon who can talk with Yuuka Kazami with relative ease, though she does feel little bit nervous around her.