Pantheon: Nature Lesser Gods
Batty Koda, God of Bats and Victim of Science
Cygnus Hyoga, God of Ice
- Lesser Deity
- Symbol: that thing attached to his head
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Profile: Anvilicious, Deadpan Snarker, Lyrical Dissonance, Wacky Guy, For Science!
- Domains: living symbol of animal abuse For Science!. Also, rap.
- Enemies: Hexxus, Dr. Wily, Looten Plunder, any other Mad Scientists and people who pollute.
- Has never recovered from his traumatizing experience in the biology lab. Still tends to bump into trees, walls, Transformers and others while flying around.
- Will gladly sing to everyone and anyone about how he's been brain fried, electrified, infected and injectified, vivisectified and fed pesticides.
- Does not get along well with most of the rest of the pantheon, as he has... issues with anyone matching the Homo sapiens sapiens phenotype.
Davy Jones, Avatar of the Sea
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Cygnus Constellation.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Ice Power, Severe Mother Complex, Quietness, Making/Breaking/Being a Human Popsicle.
- Domains: Ice, War, Nature, Loyalty, Mother Appreciation.
- Followers: Toshiro Hitsugaya, Admiral Aokiji, Kula Diamond, Keith Evans, Vexen, Ice (Tora Olafsdotter), Freudia Neuwahl, Zenia Valov
- Allies: Sub-Zero, Jin Kisaragi, Kuchiki Rukia, Ashe, Gray Fullbuster
- High Priest: Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Enemy: Kratos, Tyrantrum(One sided)
- Worshipped for his ice mastery and development. But not his mother complex.
- The former deity who was once in this place was turned into a Human Popsicle in a 'praying stance' by Hyoga and put into The Fallen. You know who it is? Sub-Zero.
- Though as of late, Sub-Zero has risen once more. Fortunately, there was no ill-wills between the two Gods.
- After several events, he changed his mind about Jin Kisaragi and has offered him a chance to take over if he wanted. Jin denies, saying that he CAN be an asshole after turning good.
- Recently found a 'rivalry' with Kurei. While being surprised at his cruel combat style and sheer power, Hyoga can't help but somehow respect Kurei's determination and his charisma. Well, that, and the fact and they're both utter Mama's Boys.
- After Rukia displayed the true power of Sode no Shirayuki and her Bankai, Hakka no Togame, Hyoga took her in as an ally. As it stands, she is one of the few people in the Pantheon who share Hyoga's ability to use Absolute Zero attacks.
- He's usually the one to keep quiet, but even he cannot withstand hearing Kratos calling his liege, Athena, to be a manipulative, greedy Goddess. Along with the other Saints, Hyoga has stood opposed to Kratos, relentless with his Greater God status since they're known to face foes far greater than them and toppling them. Although Kratos usually had the better favor, the Saints refused to back down, though Hyoga thought that maybe the scale will tilt on their favor better if Seiya and Shiryuu are with them.
- However, unknown to others, Hyoga also received an extra 'mission' from the Gold Saint Virgo Shaka, to investigate a case of 'alternate version', noting that the 'manipulative' Athena MIGHT not be the very same Athena they served. While he accepted that and kept the case to himself, even he would admit that Kratos' very own brutality also goes too far.
(Old Hob, Devil of The Sea, Lord of the Locker)
Fate Testarossa-Harlaown, Goddess of Lightning
- Theme Song: Davy Jones's Locket
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Pipe Organ.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Rain Battles, Cool Boats, Flying Dutchman, Knights Of Cerebus, Nihilism.
- Domain: Watery Death, Ocean, Animal, Water, Despair, Rage.
- Follower: Namor the Submariner
- Allies: The Kraken, Satan, Gabriel Belmont, Ika Musume.
- Enemy: Jack Sparrow, LeFwee, The Entire House of Love.
- As an ocean-based incarnation of The Grim Reaper, he's more under the orders of Death of The Endless rather than Aquaman, but since Aquaman's the God of Water, he has to cooperate with him and make sure not to step out of line. And of course, there HAS to be an evil god of the sea.
- Since Altair cannot swim, anyone who dies in water is recruited by Davy Jones.
- Davy Jones and Aquaman are in constant competition for control over the waters of the virtual realms. It is thanks to the spite of Davy Jones that so many video game characters may be claimed so easily by the waves despite their great power and skill. His influence in this area has been waning recently, much to his displeasure.
- An easy way to bring more anger out of him is the mention anything to do with love.
- One of the few people that Jack Sparrow fears.
- He has gained a strange sort of friendship with Gabriel due to their understandings of what Love can do to a person and how they became monsters because of it.
- At the same time it seems that he has worked a sort of deal with Satan and is willing to ally with him in order to spread Cruelty and Despair to The Pantheon. "Life is Cruel, Why should The Pantheon be any different!?"
- Currently in his locker is LeFwee, who claimed to have been the "smartest man of the seven seas" until Penelope defeated him in a duel and fed him to hungry sharks. LeFwee is currently plotting his revenge on both Jones and Penelope for taking his title away and sending him to his death, respectively, but first, he must find a way to escape the locker.
- "Do you fear Death?"
Gaara, Good God of the Desert Sand
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Bardiche in pendant form
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Lightning, Clones, Action Moms, Speedy Fighters, Scythe Wielders, Dark Magical Girls, Replacement Goldfish.
- Domain: Air, Family, Storm.
- Followers: Megavolt, Blanka, Saki Tsuzura, Alisia, Hibari and Hibiki, Sonia/Chris Ryan & Might, Larxene, Gunvolt.
- Allies: Nanoha Takamichi, Negi Springfield, Pikachu, Tsubomi Hanasaki, Tsubasa Kazanari, Utau Hoshina, Cole MacGrath, Thor, Ky Kiske, Signum, Vita, Hinagiku Katsura, Misaka Mikoto, Hinata Hyuuga, Moka Akashiya, Miku Kohinata
- Shares a temple with the Goddess of Friendship, complete with a giant bed. Shizuru and Lillet observe with much interest, but both Fate and Nanoha aren't interested in anyone else in the pantheon and don't talk about their personal lives.
- If not 'stuffing' with Nanoha, she spars with the Goddess of Graceful Battle, Signum. Rumors say that the latter asked the former to take that place, but she refused because that... seems to be keeping her apart from Nanoha often...
- When Negi Springfield mastered the Khilipl Astrape technique and then used several incalculably-powerful variations of it in a tournament fight against Jack Rakan, some of the Main House offered to give him this position. However, Negi and Fate are very good friendsnote , and Negi didn't want to see her lose her power (plus he still feels he hasn't earned it despite evidence), so he turned the offer down.
- It has been brought to several of the newly ascended's attention recently that some man named Enel used to hold this position, but for some reason all stories involving his being such have been covered up. The Question is, of course, currently investigating the matter.
- When hanging out with not just Nanoha, but also fellow new friends Tsubomi and Tsubasa, Fate was ambushed by Ghetsis Harmonia for a certain reason, separated and struggling for her life. Much to Fate's surprise and horror, her (formerly abusive) mother Precia Testarossa covered for a what-would-be killing blow for Fate. While Ghetsis gloats that Precia deserved to die for getting herself weakened by her 'affection' to Alicia and told her that Melkor accepts her resignation, Precia told Fate that she's very very sorry and secretly was very proud of what Fate has become, even if different with her Alicia, before succumbing to her wounds. The combination of those two eventually angered Fate so much that she delivered an extreme magical destruction, with tears never stopping to flow from her eyes, that decimated the majority of Ghetsis' Pokemons, and only retreated when not just Nanoha, Tsubomi and Tsubasa reinforced Fate, but also frickin' Thor. Fate let herself cry on the shoulders of her friends for a long time afterwards.
- Deus recently requested a challenge to this position of the pantheon, showing off his Electricity powered Sakras to all. Fate has yet to respond, but does find him to be a very powerful opponent, and if he wins, instead offers a position for co-god of lightning. Deus did this because he wanted a position in the pantheon since Augus is in it, and he considers Augus to be a worthy opponent.
(Gaara of the Sand, Gaara of the Sand Waterfall, Fifth Kazekage)
Kurama, God of Plants
- Lesser God (Part 1), Greater God (Part 2)
- Symbol: His Gourd
- Alignment: Lawful Good (previously Chaotic Evil)
- Portfolio: Going good after defeat and Subsequent Friendship, Sanity Strengthening, Becoming the Youngest Kage at age 15, Guttural Growler, Red-Headed Hero, Sand, Instant Armor, Wise Beyond Their Years, Reasonable Authority Figure, Calling the Old Man Out
- Domains: Sand, Deserts, Law, Redemption, Justice, Idealism, Love, Friendship
- Allies: Naruto Uzumaki, Kaworu Nagisa, Archer, Herr Doktor Tenma, Temari, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Might Guy, Shikamaru, Hinata, Amane Nishiki, Asura
- Enemies: The Yandere Quartet (Yuno Gasai, Tsukuyomi, Kotonoha Katsura, Nu-13), Orochimaru, Obito Uchiha, Wesley Crusher, Shinobu Sensui, Dune.
- Ascended as Dune's Good Counterpart
- Serves as the middle man between the Akira Ishida and Liam O'Brien quartets since both voice him and serve as The Leader of the GAARa Team. As such, both groups get along well with each other thanks to him.
- Was originally in the GUAE until Naruto defeated him thanks to The Power of Friendship, which caused him to reconsider his philosophy and join the GUAG. He vows to protect the ones close to him rather than attempt to destroy them, and makes it his goal to win the trust and admiration of his village.
- Due to his ideals and philosophies, Gaara found enmity with Shinobu Sensui since the latter represents the opposite of what Gaara believes in.
(Youko Kurama, Shuichi Minamino)
Lesale Deathbringer, God of Poison & Venom
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A rose
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Plants, Red Haired Pretty Boys Easily Mistaken As Girls, Batman Gambits, Kitsune, Rose Lovers, Former Dark Demons Who Became Good For Their Moms, Guile Hero.
- Domain: Bestial, Plant, Planning, Trickery
- Allies: Chance The Gardener, Tsubomi Hanasaki, Adam Hunter, Tokiya Mikagami
- Followers: Poison Ivy (Batman), Swamp Thing, Marluxia (Kingdom Hearts), Kusano (Sekirei), Anegakoji Yoritsuna (Sengoku Basara), Cosmo (Sonic X), Zyra (League of Legends)
- Chance The Gardener can often be seen tending to Kurama's temple, sometimes with the aid of Swarm. Lately, Tsubomi Hanasaki also occasionally tended to it, and he usually lets Adam Hunter come and visit and do bonsai.
- Kurama is one of the brightest minds in the Pantheon, very fond of various trickeries and usage of brain when it comes to the usage of his plants. His plants varies from normal and harmless plants, into super deadly ones that you'd wish you'd never meet. Piss off Kurama? Then meet the latter.
- He's not to be confused with that same-named beast who lived inside Naruto Uzumaki.
- With seemingly similar life tale, Kurama became good friends with Tokiya, in which Kurama mentioned that people are less likely to mistake the latter as a girl, especially compared to him who comes complete with a very feminine voice.
(Venomancer, Lesale the Herbalist
Masaki Andoh, Huang Yang Long, Tytti Norbuck & Mio Sasuga, Four Gods of Elemental Balance
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Plague Ward
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Venom Injection, Poisonous Evil Creature, ex-Mad Scientist, Was Once a Man (A Simple Herbalist), Snake-Like Evil Creature, Poison Damage Over Time, Nature Villain
- Domain: Nature, Poison, War
- Followers: Singed the Mad Chemist
- Allies: Reptile, the original Medusa, Viper the Netherdrake (non-ascended), Sarah Kerrigan
- Rivals: Sven, Zeus, the deified League of Legends champions.
- The House of Poison was at first a normal house, until the previous owner was ganked, surrounded by Plague Wards, hit with a slow death by a venomous gale along with the venom spits of the Wards, and a circular nova of poison wave, granting him a slow death. A snake-like creature, even with the power of a Lesser God, managed to sneak and defeated such being dethroning him. The creature, known as Lesale Deathbringer, the Venomancer has claimed the throne of Poison, and added the addition of 'Venom' in the house, promising to spread even more poison and venom into the Pantheon.
- There were rumors that he was once a lowly member of the GUAG Medical Division, but a freak accident turned him to such being, and honestly speaking, Lesale feels more comfortable being this extremely venomous being.
- Due to his follower, despite considering the whole League of Legends champions as rivals, Lesale is also an shaky ally of the House of Noxus. It's unknown if the Dire has thrown their lot to Noxus.
- Approaching Lesale alone, unless you're very prepared with many items, is considered very suicidal as he's able to throw in a great dose of poison matching millions of the most poisonous snakes combined in one breath or wave. You'll die a slow poisoning death unless you're really tough.
- Yes, he is a pOIsonous snake-like creature. He'll do more than just bite you with pOIson, though, you don't want it. Although Lesale would be glad to pOIson that goddamn owl Cedric who said that line within his earsight.
- His form reminds Kerrigan of the many many Hydralisks under her command.
Mowgli, God of Wild Children
Reptile, God of Corrosive Acid
- Lesser Gods. They achieve Greater Gods status when initiating 'Possession'
- Theme Song: Winds of La Gias
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Symbol: The badge of Langran Kingdom, surrounded with the chibi versions of their Lord of Elementals: Cybuster, Granveil, Goddess and Zamzeed.
- All: The Four Elements Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, Humongous Mecha Pilots, Coming From Various Different Nations, Prana Energy, Possession, Badass, Familiar, Early Cases Of Original Characters
- Masaki: Wind, Super Speed, Hot-Blooded, Getting Lost A lot, Supporting Other Events While Being A Hero In His Main Conflict, Big Damn Heroes, Accessing the Akashic Records
- Yang Long: Fire, Stern Gym Teacher, Hot-Blooded, Chanting 'Rin Pyoh Toh Sha Kai Jin Retsu Zen' While Beating The Crap Out Of You In Each Syllable, Glass Cannon, Making Up Chinese Proverbs.
- Tytti: Water, Big Sister Attitude, Fear To Love, Elegant Battle-Piloting, Silk Hiding Steel, Fully Covered Clothing Despite Having Big Boobs, Throwing Every Logic When It Comes To Sweets
- Mio: Earth, Token Kid, Otaku, Meta-ness, Cute Bruiser, Perverted Little Girls, Collecting Women Magazines
- Domain: Elementals, War, Good.
- Allies: Every members of the Steel Dragon Battle Group in the Pantheon, Human Torch, Temari, Aquaman, Toph Bei Fong.
- Enemies: Starjun, nearly every Unforgivably Evil beings.
- The day Yamamoto perished and Starjun taking over the seat of Fire caused a serious disruption of balance in the elements, considering that Starjun takes things a little more vicious than normal. Yamamoto's follower Yang Long refused to acknowledge Starjun as his new God, and sent messages to his other friends to strike away (they agreed). Only after Masaki finally managed to answer Temari's call, since he got lost and accidentally took the job of keeping the Akashic Records for a long time, that they stand a fighting chance and after unlocking the power called 'Possession', they amassed enough power that Cosmos recruited them as the keepers of balance of the four elements. The Heralds complied well, for when something disrupts the balance of the elements, they will act.
- Masaki's time in the Akashic Records gate wasn't in vain, however. He managed to take some records of the memories of Yamamoto before it truly perished from the records and for Yang Long, he promises to keep the memory of 'Old Man Genocide' in their hearts and those who used to care for him. And at the very least, when Human Torch rose, Yang Long is a lot more approving.
- They may look like they're just a normal pilots riding very powerful mechas... But once they activated 'Possession', they're known to be one of the most powerful beings in the Pantheon.
- Masaki can be seen scouring through the Houses of the Pantheon, thinking that his Arch-Enemy Shu Shirakawa must be somewhere and up to no good. However, he tends to easily get lost doing that.
- He's finally informed that Shu has risen and taken place in the House of Time And Space. But he's unable to get any information from what Shu's really plotting, excepting on how he was going to take care of black holes nearby and hanging around with the Gadflies. Masaki's pretty sure that Shu has got to be hiding something up his sleeve.
- Yang Long often passes the gyms in the Celestial Academy. He's often invited to do some motivational speeches or doing 'disciplinary' actions to some trouble students, by making them stand straight for hours.
- Tytti is often seen together with Belldandy for a lot of reasons, mostly to the the 'Sweets' section of the House of Food. However, if asked about if she would like another significant other, Tytti would be silent and discontinues the conversation (at least Belldandy would comply to that).
- Mio has claims that she is being tutored by Kenshiro, the latter didn't seem to deny. She's also a regular buyer of Hiyori Tamura's Girl-Girl Doujinshi, occasionally hoping that she gets to star in a doujin and gets a 'pair'.
Rumble, God of Earthquakes
- Theme Music: "Control (Instrumental)" by Traci Lords.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Snake head with Overly-Long Tongue.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Anti-Villain, Constantly Getting Screwed By His Superiors, Invisibility, Acid Spit, Evil reptiles (sort of), Servtitude and Loyalty, Eating Men, Overly-Long Tongue.
- Domains: Nature, Beast, Loyalty.
- Allies: Litchi Faye-Ling, Lambda-11, Arakune, Charlotte the Desert Witch, Mami Tomoe, Lord Kroak.
- Enemies: Bowser, Terumi Yuuki, Shao Kahn, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung.
- Annoys: Kurtis Stryker.
- The 'slightly better' counterpart of Bowser. Upon deification, Reptile hoped that his deification means that there will be a way to revive his Saurian race. Turns out he's screwed again.
- Surprisingly however, he was seen amongst the GUAG instead of the GUAE. Perhaps he had an epiphany and learning his lesson that Evil will NEVER fulfill their promises for him? Yes
- Found a good companionship with Litchi Faye-Ling, who cared so much about him despite his freaky appearance and abhorrent nature, but most importantly, never screws him off. Reptile thinks she's the best master he's ever had for awhile.
- Is thoroughly annoyed with a certain owl named Cedric who constantly called him "pOIsonous". If it wasn't for his respect on Litchi who kept preventing him doing so, Reptile would've made a snack out of Cedric.
- Recently has been seen 'playing around' with Charlotte the Dessert Witch. Especially in terms of eating. This made Reptile more tolerant to cheese... aside of human flesh (which incidentally, Charlotte doesn't mind too, though when they get too far, both Litchi and Mami reprimand them)
- He has also been seen making contacts with Lord Kroak, and felt like there was a conflicting loyalty. While eternally grateful with Litchi's treatment, Kroak's proposed Saurian new home was very tempting on Reptile...
- It should be noted that there was no attempt to cause conflicted loyalties on Lord Kroak's part as any friendship between Reptile and Litchi is not mutually exclusive to alliances with him.
- Pat of the house of Friendship has a semi-stalkerish obsession with Reptile. When the two met, Reptile gave Pat a straight punch right to his face when Pat said he was lost in Reptile's eyes. Pat didn't learn his lesson from having his face busted in and continued stalking him, which creeped out Reptile so much he now goes invisible and leaves when he so much as hears Pat's coming his way.
- Likes to annoy Stryker in daily basis, the NYPD Cop is not pleased and swears to capture him.
Saki Hyuuga and Mai Mishou, Benevolent Guardians of the Earth
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Decepticon Insignia.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Adaptation Dye-Job, Robot War, Dub Name Change.
- Domains: Earthquakes, Robots, Disguise.
- Followers: Tremor.
- Allies: Megatron, Unicron.
- Enemies: Optimus Prime.
- May actually be his twin brother Frenzy. Nobody can be quite sure.
- First he cracks the shell, then he cracks the nuts inside!
(Saki: Cure Bloom/Cure Bright - Mai: Cure Egret/Cure Windy; collectively known as "Pretty Cure")
Smoke, God of Vaporizing Fog
- Theme Song: "Makasete Splash Star".
- Lesser Goddesses
- Symbols: Flappy and Choppy.
- Alignment: Neutral Good (both)
- Domains: Friendship, Dreams, Nature, Magic.
- Allies: Every other Pretty Cure within the Pantheon, Nakoruru, Captain Planet, every Good Deities in the House of Magic.
- High Priest: Swamp Thing.
- The first successors of the original Pretty Cures Nagisa and Honoka. They started as expies of them, until they gained their respective personalities. They joined the Pantheon as the good counterparts of Gohma Viltra.
- This is also the third complete set of Pretty Cures in the Pantheon, after the HeartCatch and Fresh ones.
- Saki is also the club leader of the Elyseum Academy's Softball Team.
- With Saki's ascension... all the protagonic Pretty Cures are now present in the Pantheon, until the appearance of Megumi Aino/Cure Lovely, who's on the Mortal Realm.
- Mai is a skilled artist as she visits the House of Craft to make beautiful drawings.
- It's said that anyone wants to lick Saki's salty eyebrows.
Swampert, God of Swamps and Marshes
- Lesser God
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Symbol: A Babality-ified Robo-Smoke.
- Portfolio: Smoke Combat, Czech Ninja, Ex-Secret Character, Seriously Unfortunate Life, Teleportation (with smoke bombs too!), Battle Aura in form of Smokes.
- Domains: Nature, Combat, Good.
- Followers: Smoker.
- Former Ally: Raiden (after the events of Mortal Kombat 9).
- Allies: Sub-Zero II (his best friend), Human Torch, Thrall, Rachel Alucard.
- Enemies: Shao Kahn, Quan Chi, Starjun.
- Although also had his powers stolen when his avatar was destroyed by Sindel and enslaved by Quan Chi, Smoke managed to make it to the Pantheon as beforehand, the former holder of the house was not keeping a steel grip on the house. As he represents smoke a lot, Smoke is welcomed, especially by his 'bro' Sub-Zero II.
- In fact, it was the combination of their friendship that enables their presence to stay in the Pantheon, despite Quan Chi's antics. It is believed that if things were to go smooth later, they will launch a counterattack against Quan Chi to reclaim what was theirs.
- Before he managed to shape this form of his, he was once a robot. But even then, his friendship with Sub-Zero continue to exist, it's the stuff of legends.
- Don't mention "Yoink!" in his presence, it really hurts him for the fact that he used to steal things of others during his cyborg days.
- "Where there's smoke, there's fire."
- After discovering that Raiden's actions were what caused him alongside with Kitana, Kurtis Stryker and Sub-Zero to be enslaved by Quan Chi and sent to the GUAE Re-education Facility, he alongside with the aforementioned, severed his ties with him and found new mentors in Thrall and Rachel Alucard.
(The Mud Fish Pokémon)
The Lorax, God of Green Aesops
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A blue circle with two black fins coming from the top. Alternatively, a swamp area after an earthquake.
- Allignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Dishing Out Dirt, Making a Splash, Lightning Bruiser, Elemental Powers.
- Domains: Beast, Nature, Water, Earth, Strength.
- Allies: Brock (for having a Marshtomp), Aquaman.
- Enemies: Gods who possess Green Thumb powers, Volcarona.
- Swampert is a powerful Pokémon, able to drag down heavy boulders. It can also see even on muddy waters and sense upcoming storms with its head fins.
- Can cause both powerful earthquakes and fairly powerful floods, so Swampert is not a God to be trifled with.
- Wishes to shine out among his more popular pre-evolution.
- Sometimes summoned by Aquaman to turn the tide of battle. Particularly useful since Swampert No Sells Electric-type moves. Gets beat up by Grass-type moves, though.
- Ironically, Swampert actually prefers to make its nest on beautiful beaches than swamps. Hey, even it needs to get some fresh water.
- It became even more of a threat to its foes when it learned how to Mega Evolve. Sure, Mega Swampert looks like Top-Heavy Guy and doesn't look like it can run that fast, but in rain, it will move in a speed of a jet-ski and wreck you.
- Volcarona is very cautious of the water gods in the Pantheon but none more so than Swampert as Swampert is capable of leaning many Rock type attacks.
Tsubomi Hanasaki, Goddess of Flowers
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Truffula Tree.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Nature Spirits, Those That Are Ignored Even Though They're Right, Somewhat Bittersweet Endings.
- Domains: Knowledge, Nature, Renewal.
- Followers: Hei Bai (Avatar: The Last Airbender), Crysta (FernGully), Earth Maiden Arjuna
- Allies: Captain Planet, Aang, Tinkerbell, WALL-E and EVE
- Enemies: Looten Plunder and Hoggish Greedly, Azula, Hexxus
- Serves as the caretaker of the House of Nature and the Pantheon's garden.
- In honor of how eloquently he speaks for the trees, The Lorax was elected as a member of the House of Theater.
- Has a rather... odd relationship with Exdeath, with whom he shares the House of Nature. Neither of them like the other very much, but they tolerate each other out of political necessity, as although they disagree very strongly on most policies, they agree on arboreal rights, which is enough to form an alliance... for now.
- Is very close friends with Fluttershy, and will often speak for her when she becomes too timid to voice her thoughts.
(Cure Blossom, 'History's Weakest Pretty Cure')
- Lesser Goddess, Greater Goddess to Overdeity as the Infinity Silhouette.
- Theme Song: Tsubomi ~ Future Flower Infinity Silhouette theme
- Symbol: A small flower garden
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Shyness, Clumsiness, Magical Girl Warrior, Flower Knowledge And Caring, Petal Power, Overcoming One's Weakness And Becoming Stronger, Thick Glasses, Seeing People Off With A Smile Despite Sadness, Having Her Tolerance Bag Snapping
- Domains: Nature, Flower, Combat, Magic
- Allies: Yuri Tsukikage, Yayoi Kise, Reika Aoki Nagisa Misumi, Honoka Yukishiro, every other Precures (especially the Heartcatch ones, aside of the aforementioned Yuri), Fate Testarossa Harlown, Kurama, Hinata Hyuuga, Hayate Ayasaki
- Followers: Lunlun Flower, Mr. Mendel
- Received her admission towards the Pantheon with her knowledge of flowers and ability to point out the meaning of every flowers in the heart of men, along with defending the heart flowers of men from evildoers. While Tsubomi was nervous as hell when she got the news, she got over it quickly and arrived with a smile. What follows was first a warm hug from Yuri, followed with great greetings from the other Precures.
- Mostly due to the voice, Tsubomi got along very quickly with Fate and Hinata. Aside of showing them about flowers, she hoped if her friend Erika Kurumi could enter the Pantheon, she could give both Fate and Hinata some 'cloth-changing' session together and bets that they'll look great.
- Kurama acts like a brother figure for her, as he was impressed with how Tsubomi tended to the flowers that he also occasionally used.
- She once developed a crush with Chris Longfield, oblivious of a certain thing... until someone referred her as 'Princess Arata'. Her Pantheon first crush... ended in three minutes.
- A reason why she looks rather shy was because of years of accidental Parental Neglect, those who saw her younger self cry out of loneliness and eventually reconcile with her parents usually would bring tears to the eyes of many good Gods. Tsubomi cried even harder when she accidentally heard Hayate Ayasaki reciting a paragraph about his 'family life' in the Academy Pantheon. They became friends, but that also made Tsubomi feel something she never imagined she would: extreme dislike towards Hayate's parents for taking Parental Neglect to extreme and ignorant levels. Let's just say that's one time her bag of patience snapped without even seeing the snapper. She'd be careful not to elevate it to utter hatred, thankfully.
- Is genuinely shocked that Dune would even make it to the Pantheon. She's worried that without Infinity Silhouette they might not stand a chance... However, after seeing just how many ass-kickers of evils in galactic sizes residing in the Pantheon, Tsubomi could sigh in relief. But she ensures herself that if the time comes to destroy Dune again, she'll be the one leading the charge.