Pantheon: Nature Intermediate Gods
open/close all folders
Arthur Curry, God of Water
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A stylized Golden A.
- Alignment: Lawful Good, with Neutral shades
- Portfolio: Communicating With Sea Life, Fast Swimmers, Those With Awesome Beards, Arm Cannons, Nature Heroes, Beastmasters, Badasses (and Even Reaching Memetic Status), Lightning Bruisers, Reasonable Authority Figures, Competent Royals, Popular Characters, Grieving Over the Death of his Son.
- Domains: Water, Superheroics, Fury.
- Followers: Nagare Namikawa, Gi, Demyx , Bubble Man, Olivya Phoraena, Tsuikimi, Carlo Belfrond, Irma Lair.
- Allies: Clark Kent/Superman, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman, Barry Allen/The Flash, Hal Jordan/Green Lantern, Billy Batson/Shazam, Percy Jackson, Tytti Noorbuck, Captain Planet, Katara.
- Friendly Enemies With: Lobo, Thaal Sinestro.
- Enemies: Lex Luthor, The Joker, Harley Quinn, Barbara Ann Minerva/Cheetah, Leonard Snart/Captain Cold, High Councilor Kal-El/Regime Superman.
- High Priest: Garth/Tempest, also his apprentice.
- Formerly the Patron Saint of Stupid Powers, he Took a Level in Badass and ascended to a higher spot on the pantheon. His former portfolio was passed to Ma-Ti.
- Between the events of Injustice: Gods Among Us and singlehandedly taming a Lagiacrus within hours of its arrival in Pantheon waters, his former title is forever behind him.
- It is rumored that he is involved in some way with Namor, the King of Atlantis.
- Is constantly vying for control over the waters of the virtual realms with Davy Jones. It is Aquaman's beneficence that gives rise to enjoyable aquatic levels and provides protection from drowning. His influence has been growing in recent years.
- Occasionally takes form of a muscular older big guy who's boisterous as hell and likes referring people as "Old Chums!" and constantly shouts "OUTRAGEOUS!". This form is well-liked by BRIAN BLESSED!
- "I'm the king of Atlantis! I answer to no one!"
- Recently, Anti-Hero and Bounty Hunter Lobo joins the Pantheon. Each time the Main Man doesn't pick fights with every God in the Pantheon, goes to the House of Nature and starts talking with his dolphins. Turns out Lobo likes dolphins, and Aquaman respects him for doing so.
- However... this doesn't mean that Aquaman shouldn't feud with him.
- When the archivist of the Toku Base was asked to make a joke about Aquaman, he instead gave a much needed answer:
: What's that? You want me to start making jokes about how useless Aquaman is? Hahahahaha... Aquaman is the King of Atlantis, whose domain pretty much encompasses the entirety of the ocean. He
owns 70% of the planet! He is super strong, super fast, and he can summon Cthulhu to eat your soul if he felt like it. The perception of Aquaman as 'useless' is based on the Super Friends cartoon series, where Aquaman's superpower is that he owns a jet ski. ...I don't make fun of Aquaman.
Baldez, God of Casting a Shadow and Darkness
( The Dark King
- Intermediate God, Greater God as the Dark King
- Symbol: The Dusk Zone.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Eldritch Abomination, Balance of Light and Darkness, Evil Darkness, Attacking Darkness, Big Bads.
- Domains: Darkness.
- Followers: The Dark five, the Seeds of Darkness, his fellow Shintennou.
- Allies: The other Pretty cure villains, the Dark Kingdom.
- Enemies: All the Pretty Cures, especially Nagisa and Honoka; Sanger Zonvolt, Volcarona, Princess Celestia, Utsuho Reiuji, Amaterasu.
- Ascended upon revealing to be Zorc's True origin, and false usage of the trope he lorded over (the 'evil force of men', not Offensive Darkness), as well as absorbing him into himself.
- Like the rest of the Pretty Cure villains, reluctantly serves and let's his energy be used by Black Hole for his own usage
- He's taken over the Dark kingdom after his own servants were killed, taking Queen Metallia's place as leader.
- Hates Sanger Zonvolt due to his voice being the same as his own, and there was one time he got silenced mid-speech on how he has to validate his existence with a honking sword as big as he is, cleaved in two, only to regenerate due to reserve power provided by Black Hole.
Cecil Harvey, Molder of Light And Darkness
(The Split Soul
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The flag of the kingdom of Baron.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Atoners, Controlling Darkness And Light Together, Paladins, Dark Knights, Good Costume Switches, White Haired Bishōnen, literal Mirror Bosses
- Domains: Light, Darkness, Heroism, Knighthood.
- Allies: Rosa Farrell, Rydia, Kain Highwind, Ky Kiske, Leon Magnus, Artix von Krieger, Edward von Miur
- Other Relationships: Golbez (his brother)
- His temple serves as a bridge that connects between the Temple of Sora and Baldez.
- Took over the temple after the permission of Judas as he transformed into Leon Magnus. Cecil kept believing that Leon himself is battling his own demons.
- And there was a REALLY HUGE rejoicing by Rosa and Kain when he entered the Pantheon.
- Is a member of the Sacred Knights, and one of the only gods capable of controlling its leader, Artix von Krieger, from smiting every single undead god in the Pantheon (which is not an easy task, mind you)
Cole MacGrath, God of Extremely Multi-Purpose Electricity
(The Devil, Electric Man, The Patron Saint of New Marias, The Demon of Empire City, Kessler
- Theme Song: Cole MacGrath.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Amp.
- Alignment: Starts as True Neutral, and later goes into Lawful Good. (His evil form isn't part of him.)
- Portfolio: Shock and Awe, Parkour, Creator of Electric Slide, Former Courier, Hero with Bad Publicity, Empowered Badass Normal, Blessed with Suck, Civvie Spandex, Karma Meters, An Ice Person later on
- Domains: Electricity, Karma, Justice, Ice, Morality.
- Followers: Eneru.
- Allies: Thor, Fate Testarossa-Harlaown, Zeke Dunbar, Lucy Kuo, Nix, Nathan Drake, Sly Cooper, The TMNT, Ryu, Jin Kazama, Misaka Mikoto, Satori Komeiji
- Rivals: Alex Mercer, Raiden.
- Enemies: Kessler, Kratos, Dracula, Polygon Man, Zeus, Ali Al-Saachez.
- High Priest: Virgil Hawkins (Static Shock).
- Upon his ascension Cole immediately went to the House of Otherness to settle his rivalry with the god known as Alex Mercer. However, their battle was interrupted by a horde of mutants which the two seem to encounter every time they try to finish what they started. They have grudgingly moved on. Their followers however...
- In an attempt to settle the rivalry, Yahtzee claimed that the winner will be whoever's creator made the best lingerie for the rival character. Although he meant it as a joke, their creators took up the challenge and Yahtzee was forced to judge the event. MacGrath was ultimately declared the winner because Yahtzee did not want to see MacGrath's thighs and pubes ever again. Plus, Sucker Punch made Mercer enter with a better unicorn.
- Speaking of rivalries, him and the God of Revengeance, Raiden, have met each other prior to both of their ascensions. While the outcome of their battle is unknown, the two appear to have landed on friendlier terms.
- In his earlier adventures, he was assisted by the Ninja Turtles during his trips through the sewers. Donny even offered to upgrade his Amp.
- Him and Nathan Drake have a good friendship, whenever they aren't hanging around at a bar with their fellow All-Stars, they are in in gun fights, even once KO'ing Kratos. (with a little help from Sackboy).
- Speaking of the All-Stars, during this event, Cole's body was split into to parts, one representing his good heroic side, and the other his Chaotic Evil side. How this happened, no one is certain, most believe that it was the doing of Polygon Man.
- Having once met Ryu and Jin Kazama in a battle to reach a mysterious object called Pandora, the two were impressed with his combat skills, and are glad to be able to spar with him again.
- Him and The Cooper Gang are on good terms, especially considering the fact that they share the same creator.
- Dracula is wary around him, considering he was able to kill Bloody Mary, a legendary vampire. Alucard, the Belmonts, Sypha and Grant have taking a liking to him.
- Cole does his best to avoid Alucard however. The latter however does otherwise
- He is fully aware of Kessler's true identity, and thus, attempts to avoid him as much as possible.
- He has angered Zeus on the account of the fact that "A mortal has gained a mockery of his power", but regardless, Cole is not afraid to take on the God.
- Outside of Pantheon, Cole was shown to hang around with Misaka Mikoto apparently sharing ideas of their powers to develop their own arsenal. They are like siblings Touma had once said
- Cole frequently hangs around the House of Technology, often testing out and charging the various machines that run the Pantheon. Just don't give him anything with Gunpowder, unless you're up for some fireworks.
- He also refuses to talk about his problem with swimming. Has nothing against Percy, Katara, Aang or others that control water personally though, he just avoids them at all costs.
- After finding out about Cole's ice powers, Deadpool has been getting on his nerves, constantly asking "Do you want to build a snowman?" Cole eventually agreed, but first he visited Polygon Man, who split Cole into his good and evil halves temporarily. Good Cole then created an icy vapour around Deadpool, which Evil Cole shot at with his lightning, flash-freezing Deadpool.
- Does not like Ali Al-Saachez, especially considering that they share the same Japanese voice.
Diancie, God of Gemstone Assault
(Jewel Pokémon, the Royal Pink Princess)
Click here to see Mega-Diancie
- Intermediate Goddess? (Greater Goddess? when Mega-Evolved)
- Alightment: Lawful Good
- Symbol: A diamond with the Mega-Stone sigil inside
- Portfolios: Badass Adorable, Gem-Encrusted, Everything's Better with Princesses, Legendary Pokémon, Princess Mook to Carbink, Rock-type, Fairy-type, Princesses Prefer Pink, Genderless in Spite of Its Very Feminine Appearance, Mega Evolution
- Domains: Rocks, Fairies, Diamonds, Princesses
- Allies: Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, Xerneas
- Enemies: Team Rocket, thieves (except Sly Cooper), Spike
- Uneasy relation with: Yveltal
- As Diancie is capable of creating diamonds, it's spent a majorly of it's life fleeing from trainers who want to take advantage of this power. After seeing the pantheon, Diancie decided to settle there to hide.
- However, even within the pantheon, there are greedy deities who'd want to abuse this power. Whenever this happens, Diancie would bring up a shower of diamonds and escape while the kidnapper in question celebrates their newfound treasure... only to have it disappear within minutes.
- Despite having a very feminine-looking appearance and being refered to as a "princess" by its Carbink followers, Diancie is genderless.
- In one universe, Diancie is a rather mischievous princess who's main purpose is to create a Heart Diamond for its kingdom once the current one dies. However, it needed Xerneas's powers to strengthen it, first, so Diancie teamed up with Ash and his friends to search for it.
- Has an uneasy relationship with Yveltal due to the time where it absorbed the lives of many of its friends, including Pikachu. Diancie is just glad that Yveltal isn't evil, as it spent some time fearing.
- Like many Pokémon, Diancie is capable of Mega-Evolution. However, it was somehow able to Mega-Evolve without it's own stone once, which brought many theories around. Though since Rayquaza can also Mega-Evolve without a stone, no one really cared, anymore.
- Akemi Homura nearly had a heart attack upon first seeing Diancie in its Mega Form from a distance, thinking that somehow Madoka had gotten her powers back without her knowing.
- Tends to stay away from the House of Heroes, since Spike once tried to eat it.
Dune and Crocodile
Dune and Crocodile, Evil Gods of the Desert Sand
(Dune: King of the Desert - Sir Crocodile: Mr. Zero)
- Intermediate Gods, Dune can reach Greater God in Giant Mode
- Symbol: For Dune, the planet Earth as a Desert. For Crocodile, The Baroque Works jolly roger◊.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil for Dune, Neutral Evil for Crocodile
- Dune: Eldritch Abomination, Humanoid Abomination, Suicidal Cosmic Temper Tantrum, Hatred of All things, pretty yet dangerous villains.
- Crocodile: Sand power, Privateering, elaborate plans, Hook Hand, Dangerously Genre Savvy, vulnerability to water, cigar smoking
- Domains: Sand.
- Dune: Hatred, Anti-Nature, Dryness.
- Crocodile: Piracy, Crime.
- Followers: The Desert Apostles (for Dune).
- Dune: Gohma Vlitra, the Nature Pantheon as a whole, The Puella Magi, every Pretty Cures (but especially the Heartcatch ones), Sailor Moon, Heero Yuy.
- Crocodile: Edward Newgate, Percy Jackson, Aquaman, Davy Johns, Kraken, Bruce, Moby Dick, Gustave, Nico Robin.
- As with many such conflicts, a fight broke out between the mortal Crocodile and the ascended Dune over claim to the title he held. The fight was drawn out until almost the entire mortal world they fought on was a desert. When Dune tried to return to the Pantheon to call the fight done, Crocodile was able to follow him into the Pantheon, where the battle resumed. Eventually a team of gods was called in to stop the fighting before every source of water in the Pantheon was dried up. The two have been forced to share the title ever since.
- Dune ascended upon his mortal shell's purification, and his evil energy being reshaped and brought to the Pantheon by Black Hole.
- Gaara of the Desert is currently trying to either stage a takeover against Dune or rise to the Pantheon as his Good Counterpart. He finally succeeded for the latter.
- Crocodile was originally going to keep the Pantheon in the condition he and Dune left it to ensure his weakness couldn't be exploited. The damage was reversed to both the Pantheon and the mortal world thanks to Haruhi's Reset Button, and he has earned the hatred of most all water affiliated deities.
- Dune serves Black Hole, and reluctantly lets his evil energy be used to power Black Hole. He finds it a bit weird that Black Hole is stuck in the Demonic Legion. As the first Pretty Cure villain to make it to the Pantheon proper, he decided to find a way to bring not just Black Hole, but also other villains into the Pantheon, to ensure his neverending hatred.
- The Don has come to respect Crocodile after a while, and has welcomed him and his Baroque Works into the meetings of the many Families.
- Dune is estatic at two of the Precure that defeated him being a part of the Pantheon, and is intent on crushing both them and the other Precure whenever he can.
- Although Luffy has more or less put things behind him, the rest of the Straw Hat pirates hare still antagonistic to Mr. Zero, Robin in particular.
- Gohma Vlitra and most of the good Nature pantheon deities Despise Dune for trying to make the planet Earth an inhabitable desert. Chakravartin finds his Suicidal Cosmic Temper Tantrum amusing, though.
- The Puella magi in particular hate him for his usage of souls in a way that seems not unlike the process of Puella magi's turning into witches.
- When once confronted by Toph, who intended to put him in his place, Crocodile simply sank her into a Desert Girasole and walked away. Toph responded by sending him sailing with a rock under his feet. The two tend to avoid one another.
- Though not a corrupt politician prolonging war, Dune has attained the enmity of Heero Yuy for their similar voice. Dune was particularly amused, pointing out that Heero's Wing Zero is also a tool capable of turning the world into a barren desert like he always makes, through war.
- Despite being nominally indifferent, even Crocodile despises Akainu. Nevertheless, he is one of the many parties that try to prevent a confrontation between the admiral and Monkey D. Luffy so that way the Pantheon won't become ground zero.
David Zappa, God of Ominous Colored Moons
(The Moon King, The Man That Stole The Moon, The Man Chosen By The Moon)
- Theme Song: Lotus Power (Regularly), Never Mind (Stronger Form), Chosen By The Moon (Final Form)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Purple/Red Moon
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Appalling Fashion Sense, Badass Longcoat, Dual Wielding, Former Executioner, Acts causal out of arrogance, On par with, if not exceeding Mondo's, Able to easily block machinegun fire, Pretty much everything about him is over the top, Wields two gold encrusted Scimitars
- Domains: The Moon, Dark Matter, Arrogance, Gold, Chess
- Allies: Nightmare Moon, Kun Lan, Yami, Azel, Mr. Scratch, King Sombra, Randall Flagg, Xehanort, Death Phantom, Angus Bumby, Miracle Matter
- Enemies: Mondo Zappa (His Brother), Travis Touchdown, Princess Luna, Amaterasu, Usagi "Serena" Tsukino
- His influence on Dark Matter has effected The Moon that he rules, going from being outlined in purple, being purple with black energy around it and eventually Red in his final battle with Mondo.
- He is a former Executioner of monstrous beings corrupted by Dark Matter know as "Wires", though now the very corruption that he fought has now turned him into a megalomaniac wanting to spread Dark Matter through out the world.
- He is also The King of The Dark side of The Moon as he needs it for its true purpose even though he constantly claims that The Earth is actually his and the Moon actually belongs to Mondo.
- Unknown to many even some other Members from The Moon does not realize that the moon is actually a Large Container for all the Evil Energies of every evil being in the Pantheon called Dark Matter, David wishes to crack into that power and let it flood the earth turning everyone into Wires.
- He is often hanging around his palace on the moon and he often greets his enemies in a very casual manner, more often then not he will try to strike up conversation and tries to see if there is an alternative to fighting, though many already feel that it is about how arrogant he is.
- He also seems un phased by their attempts at stopping him as he claims that he knew it would happen as he claims that his eyes can see everything. "Past, Present, and Future"
- He is often fond of wearing an outfit that many claim to be "Eye gouging Bad", thus he is often forced to wear a suit that is similar to Mondo's except that it is White and Gold.
- He takes getting hurt surprisingly well like the time getting his throat slashed by Mondo he simply staggers a tad and sarcastically chastises his would be assassin for the act.
- He is often working with Kun Lan trying to make Dark Matter infested Heaven Smile, a combination that worries other members of the house.
- Some are claiming that he is the reason Nightmare Moon is in the house, He merely scoffs at how boring that sounds.
- He often seemingly bored and flat out dismissive of other members that are not Mondo as he only wants Mondo to be the one to inherit the moon from him.
- He also claims that if The Earth or Moon are not enough then they can take The Sun, they would have to kill Mika for that though
- What gets a good chuckle out of him is whenever he has to battle Gaara or Kain Highwind due to the fact that they sound similar
- He has taken a liking to an aggressive Dark Matter being known as Miracle Matter. Though they have yet to conversed with one another yet David Zappa has increasing based his plans around Miracle Matter's movements and the creature does not seem to mind this.
- Loves to use the fact that he sounds like Satan, Ragna, and Joseph Joestar. He believes he could use this to his advantage to draw in friends and foes alike to infect them with Dark Matter.
Erik Lensherr, God of Magnetism and Evolution
(Master of Magnetism, Magneto, Max Eisenhardt, Kuan-Yin Xorn[?], Mag-fuckin-neto
- Theme Music: This mashup of his XvSF & MVC3 themes.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Helmet.
- Alignment: North-South note
- Portfolio: Magnetism Manipulation, Evolution, Fantastic Racism Both Suffered and Dealt, Gazing Into The Abyss, Side Changers, Excruciatingly Horrifying Upbringings, Compelling Pain, Those With Extremely Unfortunate Clones, Cool Helmets, Not So Different With the Humans, Noble Demons, Well Intentioned Extremists.
- Domains: Metal, Electromagnetism, Mutantkind.
- Allies: Toph, Juggernaut, Cyclops (former enemy), Mikoto Misaka.
- Rivals: Doctor Doom, Ecliptor.
- Friendly Enemies: Wolverine, X-23, Professor X, Storm.
- Opposes: Mordekaiser
- Enemies: Red Skull, Swarm, Albert Wesker, Deadpool.
- Followers: Magnet Man, Ravage, Magnemite/Magneton/Magnezone
- Magneto's temple is a sphere of metal that used to be an asteroid, floating gently less than twenty feet over a grassy plain.
- Magneto was a Jewish child in Nazi Germany during the Holocaust, before his powers developed. No one else made it. Therefore he has one of the best Freudian Excuses imaginable; although he tries to fight the good fight and he is not generally a completely evil being, he can't make himself believe that peaceful coexistence is really possible.
- Another effect of this is that his hatred of Nazis is legendary; Swarm is forced to de-emphasize his Naziness in favor of his beeness, and the Red Skull has to execute some very complicated plans just to leave his temple without, for instance, having all the metals in his body pulled out, formed into a small nail, and driven into his forehead.
- They don't rouse his ire quite as quickly as Nazis or NeoNazis do, but Fantastic Racists of all stripes and creeds are his Berserk Button. On occasions he descends to Earth to deal with some in the most horrifyingly awesome way imaginable.
- He is not in any kind of competition with Toph. He would like to emphasize that. They have not antagonized each other, and he's better with children than with most humans. Instead, they irregularly trade stories and impress each other. She still hasn't learned to fly, he can't do anything with rocks.
- No problem is too great for the Master of Magnetism!
- If there are any enemies dare raid his House, his response is usually: "Enemies! Welcome... TO DIE!
- A strange fellow by the name of Kuan-Yin Xorn has been spotted outside the House of Nature on occasion, confusingly claiming that he either is Magneto, used to be Magneto, or was somehow turned into Magneto due to a bad case of reality warping. The Pantheon are considering letting him in as God of ridiculously confusing character arcs, but he's going to have to compete with Hawkman. Magneto himself could not be reached for comment.
- If he's absent alongside with Professor X... this means that both have merged into Onslaught.
Exdeath, God of Evil Trees
(Exodus, X-Death, Exudesu, the Entropic Adversary
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Humanoid Form's Sword.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Malevolent Trees, Evil Sorcerers, Armor-Clad Evil Overlords, Melodrama, Obsessing over THE VOID!! To The Point Of Hilarity, Tasty Arrows And Getting The Fruit, Stone Wall.
- Domains: Chaos, Destruction, Entropy, Evil, Magic, Plant.
- Followers: The Whomping Willow, Old Man Willow, Leeky Windstaff, Hashi, Cherrymon, Saigyou Ayakashi
- Allies: Lord Chaos, Kefka.
- Enemies: Cosmos, the Warrior of Light, Firion, Cecil, Bartz, Terra, Cloud, Squall
- Annoyed by: Gilgamesh
- There is no shortage of hostile trees in the narrative worlds governed by the Pantheon. As the only one to successfully destroy the world, Exdeath is their god. Their lord and master. Fear him.
- It is from Nothing that all has come, and it is to Nothing all shall return. —Book of Exdeath 3:16
- He is the reason why Fluttershy no longer wants to be a tree.
- Although he gave up trying to take Shinryu's throne after the first try, he regularly challenges Zeratul for his title as god of the Void. He has failed every time, but is as persistent as ever.
- Compared to many other villains, Exdeath is really inactive. Not just simply because he is slow as molasses, but because in the end, everything will return to the Void, which is his ultimate goal, meaning that all he is doing is spending time. In fact, Exdeath knows a lot more than he lets up, meaning that he is capable of doing something major if he needs to.
Hexxus, God of Pollution
(The Spirit of Destruction)
- Theme Song: "Toxic Love"
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A pitch-black skull
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Those That Pollute For The Hell Of It, Showstealers, Showstoppers, Subversion of Heavy-Handed Morals, Sealed Evil in a Can, (Almost) Getting Crap Past the Radar
- Domains: Blackwater, Blightbringer, Corruption, Death, Greed, Pestilence
- Followers: Truax, Captain Pollution (as well as the rest of Captain Planet's Rogues Gallery, minus Looten Plunder), the Gaiark Ministers
- Allies: Looten Plunder, Dr. Evil, Draco Malfoy, Majin Buu, Utsuho Reiuji.
- Enemies: The rest of the House of Nature (especially Captain Planet, Ma-Ti, Viridi, and Shaymin), Tinkerbell, Jack the Farmer, Goku, Fluttershy
- Despite their hatred of him, Hexxus cares little for his housemates—as he himself says, "flowers and trees depress and, frankly, bore [him]." His current goal is to capitalize on his long-awaited divine ascension by joining the main Gods of Evil.
- Is currently stuck in a giant tree courtesy of Viridi dropping a Reset Bomb on his head after she found out about his newest plan to spread pollution. When he gets out, he promises to start concealing his plans a lot better.
- It is not a secret Hexxus takes a very special interest in polluting, an interest of an almost sexual nature. Slaneesh actually tried to hit on him (then again, Slaneesh hits on Anything That Moves), but Hexxus refused, saying that Slaneesh might be foul, but not foul enough for his taste.
- The Spirit of Destruction shares a rivalry with fellow fan favorite and Spirit of Chaos, Discord. Discord thinks of Hexxus that his "parking lots and shiny shopping malls" are too boring, Hexxus thinks Discord's methods is immature and juvenile. The tension between the two has gotten more heated considering that the only person Discord currently calls his friend, Fluttershy, values trees and wildlife dearly.
John Egbert, God of Wind and Comic Pranksters
(ectobiologist, ghostlyTrickster, the Heir of Breath)
- Theme Song: Showtime, Doctor, Heir Conditioning
- Rank: Intermediate God, bordering on Greater God.
- Symbol: Three wavy lines representing a breeze, a Slimer-like thing that totally isn't Slimer, and the Warhammer of Zillyhoo.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Goofiness, Playing Tricks, Keeping The Team Together, Staying Optimistic In The Face Of Skepticism, Having Good/Bad Taste In Movies, Dying A Lot.
- Domains: Wind, Pranks, Salamanders, Friendship, Con Air
- Followers: Jin, Jokey Smurf, Hay Lin, Linka
- Allies: Dave Strider, The Trolls, Aang, Monkey D. Luffy.
- Enemies: Jack Noir, Lord English, Giygas
- Opposed By: Caliborn
- High Priest: Sky High
- Ascended after dying on a Quest Bed and drilling a hole through a planet.
- Some gods wonder whether or not he realizes that the movies he watches aren't as good as he thinks they are. He doesn't, although he has come to scrapes with this on occasion.
- Has a firm alliance with Monkey D. Luffy due to a shared love of fun and friendship.
- He has also taken on the task of reintroducing Aang to the fun of pies.
- Can be found in the House of Theatre watching Con Air with Dave (who snarks the whole time).
- While he and Temari don't interact much, Temari doesn't seem threatened by his presence and position in the pantheon. It is even rumored that she assisted in one his pranks on the House Of Mentalism (Presumably just to mess with Shikamaru).
- The ability to move around and talk to other gods and goddesses has had a positive effect on his personality, with John no longer showing signs of Cabin Fever.
- Is disturbed by the presence of Giygas, who remains him of some of his weirder nightmares.
- Is currently awaiting the ascent of other Sburb players so he can have more conversations and better targets.
Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider
Johnny Blaze, Keeper of Flames Of Hell and God of Death Glare
(Ghost Rider, Spirit of Vengeance, Clifford Smith
- Theme Music: His UMVC3 theme
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Flaming Skull For Head.
- Alignment: True Neutral, with shades of Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Hellfire Manipulation, Badass Biker, Penance Stare, Chains Used For Whipping, Flaming Skulls, Actually Well-Meaning Hellish-Looking Guy.
- Domains: Fire, Death, Sins.
- Allies: Captain America, Human Torch, Virgo Shaka, Enma Ai, Scorpion.
- Enemies: Yuuki Terumi, Bernkastel, Red Skull, Lord Deimos.
- The 'other' fire counterpart of Johnny Storm. While Human Torch's fire is based on superheroic power, Johnny gets his straight out from Hell itself. Ghost Rider also functions as the one whose glare is feared amongst all. Though, no need to worry, so long as you're not a Complete Monster, all you're going to have are just massive burns, and he's only doing that on the wicked.
- Also doubles as the Spirit of Vengeance. However, unlike Sweeney Todd who picks on everyone else for HIS revenge, the Ghost Rider only exacts vengeance to the wicked.
- He recently looks forward to trade some blows with the likes of Ryu, Chun-Li, Dante, Zero, etc. While making some people like Wesker, Firebrand, Nemesis, etc to look into his eyes.
- Has left business in mortal world in his successor Alejandra. And as of current, Johnny took full time residence in the grand halls of the Pantheon... then turns out that he still had to return to the mortal world occasionally when Alejandra re-shared some of her powers to him.
Malfurion Stormrage, God of Druids
(The Arch Druid, Furion, Prophet
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: a Antler headed Night Elf
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Druids, Friend to All Living Things, Weather Manipulation, Blow You Away, Green Thumb, Healing Hands, Horned Humanoid, ShapeShifter
- Domains: Good, Nature, Wind, Healing, Strength
- Allies: Alexstrasza, Thrall, Baine Bloodhoof, various Radiant Heroes, all good gods in the House of Nature.
- Enemies: Hexxus, all evil gods in the House of Nature, Loot N Plunder, Girahim, Diablo, Fortinbras, Satan, The Beast, Lucifer, Griffith
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Lord Kroak
- Is highly respected by everyone in the House of Beasts due to his respect for nature.
- While he considers himself an enemy of demon kind (hence his list of enemies), due to his tolerant nature, he's willing to give the Dark Is Not Evil amongst their kind a chance.
- Lucifer managed to piss Furion off by saying that Chaos philosophy is inspired by nature. Alas, many who suscribe to Chaos don't fully understand nature's way. Nature isn't wanton or cruel, it just does what it has to in order to survive.
- He along with Alexstrasza have had their hands full trying to keep a lid on Viridi's temper. Given the threat her Reset Bombs pose, they have proposed to keep the harm to nature under control before it gets out of hand.
- Was once counted amongst the Defenders of the Radiant Ancient as the Prophet. However, Furion has since retired to concentrate on druidism and the problems in Azeroth. He did leave a successor, a prophet called Tequoia, who eventually styles himself as solely Nature's Prophet.
- There was once a belief that he used to be the father of Anti-Mage. While there was no ill-will from Furion's side, he chose to keep the memory hidden within the Emerald Dreams and lets Anti-Mage go around with his magic-hating spree, including hating Furion for druidic magic.
- Eventually, feeling nostalgic over his time as a Defender of the Ancients, Furion has also registered himself to a battle arena between Blizzard deities. As the archdruid, not prophet!
- Afterwards, he has also kept his eye on Usagi Tsukino, wondering if his wife Tyrande has been watching her too much...
- Once while traversing the forests, he got tied up to a tree and pronounced 'Man and tree' by Lyralei/Windranger. To her surprise, Furion smiled and responds, "Why, yes, child. I do love this tree. And every trees in the wild."
Nakoruru, Benevolent Spiritual Protector of Nature
- Theme Music: Nature's Banquet
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her pet falcon Mamahaha, holding her red ribbon.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Ascension Into Nature Spirit, Speed That Exceeds Ninjas, Cuteness, Yamato Nadeshikos, Control Over Animals, Talking To Animals, Those With Superpowered Evil Sides, Breakout Characters.
- Domains: Nature, Light, Spirits.
- Followers: Nagi.
- Allies: Haohmaru, Captain Planet, Mikuru Asahina, Saki Hyuuga/Cure Bloom and Mai Mishou/Cure Egret.
- Rival: Morrigan Aensland.
- She manages to ascend here due to a contract she made when she was only a mortal. Captain Planet regards her highly as even though she's not as powerful as he is, at least she didn't share his weakness.
- When she takes mortal form, she is said to outspeed even Ryu Hayabusa. She still loses against The Flash, though.
- Was asked to take over the House of Fragile Speedster, competing with Chipp Zanuff. Nakoruru lost the place even if she's got the potential to be faster, but she didn't seem to mind, since she felt that her place was to be with nature and protecting them, not running off here and there.
- She's currently the 'less' destructive counterpart of Viridi, as Nakoruru always have the patience over humanity and put her trust on them, only interfering when necessary.
Nightmare Moon, Goddess of The Night… That Lasts… FOREVER!
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: a moon littered with craters forming a unicorn head
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: eternal night, twisted gods, sealed villans, shapeshifters, evil jealousy, those who used to be good, powerful darker sides, being hammy (though less so than her good side)
- Domains: Darkness, Night, Moon, Space, Evil, Jealousy, Death
- Allies: Balanar her former High Priest, Bladez (maybe) as they share the same enemies.
- Enemies: Volcarona, Princesses Celestia and Luna, Utsuho Reiuji, Amaterasu
- Hardly had Celestia and Luna ascended to the Pantheon than an unknown god or goddess somehow reawakened Nightmare Moon, Luna's resentful Superpowered Evil Side previously thought destroyed by the Elements of Harmony. There are three current culprit theories going about; Parsee, Bernkastel, and Terumi, though nothing has been proven yet. Laughing wickedly, the dark mare promised to bring upon the Pantheon an era of eternal night before being subdued by the promptly summoned Elements of Harmony. Unfortunately, they failed to function to their full effect and thus Luna is now in the same situation as Sayaka Miki/Oktavia von Seckendorff, her normal self still acting as co-Goddess of Winged Unicorns while her Nightmare Moon personality fills the role of Goddess of Eternal Night.
- Months later, an unknown god or goddess (it's not known if it's the same one) managed to remove Nightmare Moon from Princess Luna completely…only for it to be plunged into Rarity, turning her into Nightmare's second coming. A fierce skirmish between Nightmare and her allies against Luna, Celestia, the remainder of the Mane Six, Spike, and all of their friends (including some gods whose followers were Equestrians), which eventually became a skirmish between forces in the Grand United Alliances of Good and Evil. Eventually, the Nightmare was purged, and [[spoiler:Rarity was saved. Unfortunately, Nightmare Moon was revived by unknown means and provided a new body so she can continue her "crusade" against the Day.
- Nightmare and Maleficent deny any and all connections to each other. The Pantheon is not fooled, though.
- Nightmare Moon expresses interest in Utsuho Reiuji. Due to the singular nature of Equestria, she desires her help in comprehending the complexity of stars in other worlds. Utsuho herself, for her part, says she really likes Nightmare Moon's mane.
- However, once she joined Sun Quartet, the two of them became enemies. Utsuho still likes her mane, but she gets distracted by Volcarona when she tries to stare into it too long.
Ororo Munroe, Goddess of Weather
- Theme Song: Her MVC3 theme.
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A pair of black clouds with a thunder bolt coming off.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Weather Manipulation (involves in Wind, Lightning and Ice), Flight, Claustrophobia, Supernatural with White Hair, Statuesque Stunner, Nurturing And Leading, Sisterly Figures, ex-Queen, Badass Ladies That Can Afford Being Nice, Token Minority, Bombastic Attack Declarations
- Domains: Nature, Weather, Combat.
- Allies: James Howlett/Wolverine, Charles Xavier/Professor X, Laura Kinney/X-23, Steve Rogers, Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Thor, Fate Testarossa Harlown.
- Headbutting Heroes With: Scott Summers/Cyclops.
- Friendly Enemies With: Erik Leshnerr/Magneto.
- Enemy: Rain (her Evil Counterpart, non-ascended).
- Although Thor also was designated as the default God of Weather and Storms, Storm was the one to take this place as she was a lot more focused on weather, while Thor prefers to do more with thunder. Storm accepts the assigning, while still holding Thor in a great respect.
- She was once called a Queen amongst African. However, for some reason she has abandoned the title after divorcing from fellow superhero T'Challa/Black Panther.
- Could get too over in declaring her attacks at times, as she summons THE POWER OF WINDS/THUNDER/ICE/WHATEVER. The Rock stated that she wouldn't be too out of place in wrestling business if she'd tweak it into Trash Talk (something that Storm refused to do).
- Is known to make it rain. And with that, we mean making ice shards to rain down rapidly.
Percy Jackson, God of Hydrokinesis and Assistant God of Mary Sue Hunters
(The Son of Poseidon/Neptune, Seaweed Brain)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Symbol of the Poseidon Cabin at Camp Half-Blood.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Summoning Typhoons, Badass Swords, Battle Couple (With Annabeth), Son Of A God, Evolving Power, Temporal Invulnerability, Slaying An Entire Battalion Alone, Communication With Sea Animals, Stopping The Tides.
- Domains: Water (any kind, but especially salt water), Greek Mythology.
- Followers: Gi, Irma Lair, Sogetsu Kazama.
- Allies: Annabeth Chase, Harry Potter, Katara, Aquaman, Tytti Noorbuck, Captain Planet, The Protectors of the Plot Continuum.
- Enemies: Kratos.
- Opposes: Edward Cullen and Bella Swan.
- He has a natural respect for Aquaman, even serving as the lead general of his armies in fighting for control of the ocean with Davy Jones.
- Consistantly allies himself with Captain Planet in water-purifying endeavors, as he considers this extremely high up on his list of priorities.
- Threatening anyone he considers a friend is not advisable, unless a watery grave is your preferred form of death.
- Is currently appealing to the War Pantheon to bring in Annabeth as a Goddess of Strategy. So far, it's under consideration. Especially considering that he warned them that if they chose not to, they should probably consider not using their toilets. Ever. Again. Turns out that they approved for ascension and Annabeth is now reunited with him.
- Whenever people compare him to Harry Potter, he is quick to remind them that one of them is a wizard, the other routinely takes on Gods and wins.
- However, it is recently suggested that the two had a team up against two common enemies: Edward Cullen and Bella Swan, and now actually respect one another.
- After that, the Protectors of the Plot Continuum offered him to join in their group. Percy proudly accepts and now is hunting every Sue-ish Deity in existence.
- He's royally pissed off at Kratos for killing his father, and plans to seek his revenge once he regains the Curse of Achilles.
Queen Elsa, Benevolent Goddess of Endless Winters (Snow Queen, Queen Elsa of Arendelle, formerly Princess Elsa of Arendelle)
- Theme Song: Let It Go
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her signature snowflake. Alternatively, a crocus flower, the symbol of her kingdom.
- Alignment: True Neutral, Chaotic Good, then Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Ice Queen, Defrosting Ice Queen An Ice Person, Broken Bird, former inability to control her powers, Celibate Heroine, The High Queen, Braids of Action, care for her sister, Dreamworks Face, powers based on her emotions, Mystical White Hair, formerly stoic, Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds, Snowlems, unintentionally caused an endless winter in her kingdom, able to undo the endless winter by love, strutting in the light of day
- Followers: Kristoff, Olaf, Sven, all residents of her kingdom, Marshmallow
- Special Relation: Anna (young sister), Olaf (creation), Marshmallow (creation).
- Allies: Anna, Every Disney Princess (including Vanellope von Schweetz who doesn't consider herself to be a princess), Weiss Schnee, Sora, Cygnus Hyoga, Rylai, Charlotte LaBouff, Rachel Roth, Kazumi Amano, Ashe, Jarvan IV, Ice King
- Enemies: Anything that associates with fire (no offense to Gods like Zuko, Scorpion, K' or Human Torch), Arthas Menethil, Master Xenahort, Maleficent, The Evil Queen, Prince Hans, Tyrantrum(One sided).
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Rin Tohsaka.
- High Priestess: None (Elsa hasn't found a suitable priest or priestess associated with eternal winter who isn't evil. She absolutely will not accept the White Witch for the position.)
- Ascended as the literal counterpart of Mitsuru Kirijo.
- Holds a spot in the House of Royalty as the Goddess of Winter Royal Ladies.
- She is a good friend of Mello because of their (and Anna) liking of chocolate.
- She despises Arthas Menethil for his evil use of ice and reminding her a lot of Prince Hans. However, she was able to respect Captain Cold for showing some humanity, despite his evil use of ice.
- Many of the Disney Princess were shocked to see that she is crowned Queen and is not evil, considering their stances with them, particularly Snow White. Elsa shows that not all queens in Disney worlds are immediately evil and is willing to help her princess friends with that prospect.
- She hope to see Lina and Rylai make up and become sisters again, just as how she and Anna were able to rebuild their sisterly relationship after thirteen years of separation and several other problems.
- Likewise, Elsa wants Rin Tohsaka to make up with her estranged sister Sakura Matou, knowing about the latter's childhood trauma and how having a sister for comfort really helps. Unfortunately, Rin continues to be apathetic to the situation of Sakura; as Elsa doesn't see any way in which this coldness is helpful at all, she and Rin aren't on great terms.
- When no one is looking, Elsa has an uncanny ability to phase her braids through her arm. She claims that her hair is very 'complex.'
- She has made a statement that she is not 'interested' in Jack Frost and has told Nicholas St. North as much, but she is willing to help Jack with his merriment of snow.
- Some people want her to be friends with Wreck-it Ralph due to their stance of heroism/villainy. Vanellope likes her a lot and is willing to share hot chocolate with her every now and then.
- She sympathizes with Rachel Roth over their need to control their power and emotions, the havoc their powers can wreak if left unchecked, and Rachel's belief that she needs to be emotionally closed off from others. They have been helping each other to open up more emotionally.
- She doesn't hold any antipathy towards the fire-based gods, but they are polar opposites, and it's simply not prudent to hang around pyrokinetics when your clothes are made of ice.
- When she found out the God of Snowlems was a homicidal killer, she personally stormed his temple, destroyed him, and crowned Olaf as the new god in residence. As Jack had fallen into obscurity at the time, few gods objected to the change in leadership.
- Has met Ice King before and surprisingly, Ice King isn't interested in her as he claims he's only interested in princesses.
- Her theme song is popular. POPULAR. It has been translated to every known language spoken in the Pantheon—even the Disgraces like it (and that's saying something!). The House of Music compiled a whole album based on that one song. It rivals Emmet's theme of "Everything is Awesome!" in pure catchiness. Emmet himself has conceded in knowing that Elsa's song was well-known, and even did his own performance with his LEGO just for her. It has found a special place in the hearts of Himeko, Chikane, Shuichi and Eiri.
- Lucifer gives his full recommendation to the song, citing the virtues of letting one's desires and emotions run free rather than bottle it up and put on a false face, and to use your powers to shape the world as you see fit, regardless of what others think: Elsa thinks he's a creep: at least she had the 'decency' to run away to use her power in solitude! Even at her worst, she didn't use her power to bully and crush those weaker than herself!
- Considering 'building a snowman' or ninety to help out during the Great Upheaval.
- In particular, she is in support of Ashe for her benevolent rule of Avarosa and hopes that one day she would succeed in uniting the region of Freljord.
- While also forming friendship with the Demacian Prince, Jarvan IV, Elsa has gone around to stop Jarvan into trying to visit the Southern Islands and exact 'righteous' retribution towards Prince Hans for what he did, saying that the past punishment should suffice, and she's taking at heart about those words where people shouldn't be monsters to face one. Out of respect to the Queen, Jarvan complied.
Rainbow Dash, Goddess of Rainbows
, Rainbow Crash
- Intermediate Goddess
- Theme Song: Awesome As I Want To Be, Loyalty, or her Fighting Is Magic theme
- Symbol: Her Cutie Mark - a cloud with a rainbow-colored lightning bolt.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: rainbows, Multicolored Hair, action girls, control of wind, control of thunderclouds, extreme talent combined with laziness, awesome and justified names, occasional... problems with landings without any lasting injuries, implacable determination, sarcastic remarks and facehooves, blowing stuff up with a massive explosion, hot temperament, Pride that hides insecurity underneath, superior attitude and insensitivity, but also complete loyalty to her friends, reckless charges, Super Speed, control over weather
- Allies: Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Spike, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Discord, The Cutie Mark Crusaders, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Dirk Strider, Ryuko Matoi, Jeff Hardy
- Rivals: Barry Allen, Harpuia, Sonic the Hedgehog
- Followers: Bronies, The Rainbow Dash Fan Club (Club President: Scootaloo)
- High Priest: Rainbow Brite
- Ascended to her position after beating the ever-loving shit out of Starscream.
- Ironically, reacted to the news of her deification with an "ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!"
- She would have preferred to be Goddess of Super Speed, what with being Best Young Flyer of the year and only pegasus ever to perform a Sonic Rainboom and all, as she is quick to tell anyone who will listen, but that position is already taken by Barry Allen.
- Brags about her newfound Godhood all the time, much to the annoyance of some gods, especially those who are loath to see those ponies joining their ranks. Nevertheless, should a catastrophe strike the Pantheon, you can bet that Rainbow Dash will be first in line to defend it.
- "The Pantheon has become about 20% cooler." -Rainbow Dash's followers
- Alright, sure, she let's Rarity make her an elegant outfits for REALLY important occasions (three times so far) (the Grand Galloping Gala, Royal Wedding, and Twilight's coronation). Her Gala dress is ruined now anyways. Can everyone just stop saying she always dresses in style? Seriously now? If only she could get her hooves on the one who started this... as well as that creepy earth pony impersonating her, even if that particular pony came "first".
- May have some rivalry with Sonic The Hedgehog and Harpuia, with the latter having many of the same powers and some of the same flaws.
- Has recently gained a robotic Evil Counterpart the same as Sonic, situated in the very same house as the Blue Blur's own at that. The two have since formed a stronger alliance in order to take them down...and yes, they completely ignore any and all shipping implications.
- When she's not flying around, she's usually seen reading a copy of Daring Do. When she heard about Jack and Annie's tree house, she immediately flew there, pointed to her book, said "I wish I could go there" and got sucked up into one of her Daring Do adventures. Needless to say, Jack and Annie had to immediately pull her out before she caused anymore trouble.
- Once did a Double Rainboom after using an experimental potion. The results were not pretty.
- She and Applejack try not to be in the same room as Hansel and Gretel. It's mostly due to the fact that Hansel sounds so similar to them.
- Has a kinship with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles due to having her own pet turtle named Tank.
- Aside from messing with her friends, she has three major Berserk Buttons: Don't mention a certain story around her and Pinkie, don't mention a certain story around her and Scootaloo, and finally, don't bring up any rumors that she wore a skirt. She would never be caught in one.
- May or may not be made of Transformium.
- Recent events have led other gods to joke that Rainbow Dash should become the new God of Self-Aggrandization, and they justify their claims with a single song. Rainbow Dash, however, says she doesn't recall these events, and wonders where they got such an idea.
- Also in the House of Personal Appearance.
Recca Hanabishi, God of Fire
, Recca-kun, Ninth Hokage, Third God of Fire)
- Theme Song: Final Burning
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Eight Headed Flame Dragons, with a Female Flame Angel at the center (his 'Hime' Yanagi Sakoshita)
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Multi-Purpose Fire, Ninja Fanboy Turning Out To Be The Real Deal, Protection And Servitude Because Of Being Nursed Back, Declaration of Protection, Hot-Blooded, Spiky Hair, Delinquency, BOTH Cursed with Awesome and Blessed with Suck, Badass.
- Domain: Fire, Combat, Protection.
- Followers: Wheeler, Rubicante, Homura Kagari, Cierra, Fredrica Tenjuin, Flame Princess, Cerya Phoraena, Portgaz D. Ace, Burn Griffith and Regina Belfrond, Fire (Beatriz da Costa), Chandra Nalaar, Taranee Cook, Kazuki Kazama.
- Allies: Tokiya Mikagami, Kurei, Madoka Kaname, Naruto Uzumaki and the Ninja Shi-Tennou, Black Star, Kyo Kusanagi, Human Torch, Huang Yang Long, Shinji Kido/Kamen Rider Ryuki, Lea
- Enemies: Yhwach, Starjun, various Complete Monster.
- After the gruelling battle in SODOM, it was thought that the flames of Hokage would perish as Recca destroyed the curse haunting them with the success of destroying Tendou Jigoku. But it turned out that it just ascended to the Pantheon, calling forth Recca to once again wield his flames in a combat against the dark fire God Starjun. With the help of the current acting God, Human Torch, Recca managed to oust Starjun as he retreated, and was entrusted with Human Torch his old house as he was pretty damaged and had to move house as a result. Fame might not be on his side, but Recca swore to keep the house well, and Cosmos even approved.
- One of his followers, Axel, ascended as God of Deadly Rings, and revealed his real name to be Lea.
- The first thing he did after being officially inducted was to visit his old buddy Mikagami and thanking him for ascending first before him. Re-greeting his bro Kurei only got him 'cold shoulders', but Recca never minded, that's just the way he is.
- He'll always claim that while he is protecting his princess Yanagi, she 'lived' in him as his flame, the angel that is in his symbol. So by just being 'there' means protecting her.
- Despite him being an official ninja, his Ninja fanboyism never ended. He's a big fan of the Ninja Shi-Tennou, but in particular he got into a bit of a friendly argument with Naruto, who declared that he wanted to be Hokage... Recca is (from) Hokage.
- In spite of being the Fire God, his flame was said to be 'cursed' 'formless' and some say 'useless'. Recca never minded it, after learning from the likes of Igor, that 'formless' flames means infinite possibilities. When you could use your flames in various forms to even fire barriers, fire illusion, fire lasers or healing flames, you know he damn deserved his position.
- When he introduced his Flame Dragons, he got funny looks from various Gods. Why it's just because two of them happened to be named Madoka and Homura, and Recca was known to exist before the two made the names popular. This caused Recca to look for the two. While he made great friends quickly with Madoka Kaname, he was appalled with how Homura Akemi turning into a Satan-like figure. But... he understood why she'd do it. He's already seen someone descend into devil-ness with petty reasons and thinks that Homura is nothing like them.
Sakazuki, God of Magma
(Fleet Admiral, Akainu, the Red Dog)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The emblem of the Marines
- Alignment: Lawful Evil, though will insist he is Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Magma, Overkill, Insane Admiral, General Ripper, Undying Loyalty, Person of Mass Destruction,
- Domains: Magma, Lava, Law and Order, Justice
- Allies: Nikolai, Inspector Jarvet.
- Enemies: Over half of the House of Crime, the House of Villains, Monkey D. Luffy, Whitebeard
- A follower of the idea of "Absolute Justice", which says that anyone who's convicted of a crime should be wiped out of existence, down to blood relatives and children who may not even be aware of what their family member did wrong or that said family member was even related to them in the first place.
- Sakazuki's first appearance took this to an extreme that earned him the ire of most of the good gods, when he annihilated a civilian ship that might have had a "dangerous criminal" (read: An eight years old Nico Robin) onboard who was guilty of the "crime" of investigating his world's unwritten "lost age". He adamantly refuses to admit that the last time he tried something similar to this, it started a second Golden Age of Piracy.
- Is despised by nearly every pirate in the Pantheon, even the normally indifferent Crocodile. Both Luffy and Whitebeard hate him especially due to killing Portgas D. Ace, their adoptive brother and son respectively.
- Despises all pirates in return, and goes to great lengths just to kill one.
- Because of his mentality, he has continuously attacked the House of Crime, seeking to wipe all but a few choice gods out of existence. The House of Villains he intends to leave nothing alive. Naturally as one god he has made no significant progress, but is relentless all the same.
- Due to the No-Holds-Barred Beatdown Whitebeard gave him in the mortal realm after the death of Portgas D. Ace, Sakazuki tends to avoid him.
- Unlike his situation with Whitebeard, he intentionally seeks out Monkey D. Luffy. However, great efforts from other parties (including Luffy's own crew) have been made to ensure that the two aren't even in the same house together, much less the same room.
- Has found and recruited a few like minded gods in his campaign against "evil". Though it's believed that should he discover Nikolai's concept of justice is not truly as absolute as his own, he would not hesitate to eliminate him as well.
- When Luffy heard about his ascension, he went on a rampage that wrecked much of the Pantheon, and had to be restrained by many members of the Main House in order to prevent him from encountering Sakazuki and quite possibly destroying the rest of the Pantheon. Whitebeard was similarly enraged and also had to be calmed down. Since then, the two have made attempts to avoid him lest they risk a similar incident.
- Despite wearing red, having red-based power and having the same voice as Char Aznable, Sakazuki is still in training about how he can move three times faster than normal admirals.
Shaymin, God of Petal Power
- Intermediate God (Greater God in Sky Forme)
- Symbol: A Gracidea flower
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Grass-type (part Flying when in Sky Forme), Legendary Pokémon, Pint-Sized Powerhouse, takes on another form in the day, being quite graceful, having different personalities depending on forme
- Domains: Gratitude, Hedgehogs, Flying, Flowers
- Allies: Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, Viridi, Ika Musume, Yuuka Kazami
- Enemies: Hexxus
- Opposes: Most ice-elemental gods in the pantheon (except Queen Elsa),
- Ascended just after the events of "The Friendship Asylum", when it was found cuddled up on a bed inside a seemingly-abandoned temple. After a quick search of what this hedgehog is, and any tropes relating to it are available, Shaymin was allowed to stay.
- After hearing about how one was separated from it's friends because of Giratina trying to capture Dialga, some gods around the pantheon have begun to grow Gracidea flowers in the case that Shaymin ever found itself away from the House of Nature.
- Tries to stay away from any gods who's element is ice whenever in Sky Forme. This is due to the fact that if it touches ice, then it reverts back to Land Forme.
Shikamaru Nara, God of Shadows
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A deer-shaped cloud
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Power Over Shadows, Plans That Get What You Want, Having An Enormous IQ Before You Can Drink
- Domain: Shadows, Plans, Sloth
- Ascended: Uzumaki Naruto, Hinata Hyuga, Gaara, Temari (His wife Jiraiya, Rock Lee, Might Guy, Kakashi, Batman, Ayase Yue, Coyote Starrk, Yousuke Hanamura, L Lawliet, Shiroe, Oreki, Itachi & Sasuke Uchiha (?)
- Non-ascended: Sasuke Sarutobi
- Enemies: Gecko Morria, who once tried to usurp Shikamaru's title.
- Ascended through stopping a plot by Light and Pandemonium Warden by merely making a few changes to the scrolls of Square Enix for the annual ritual of Sept'Em'Ber Up'Date, effectively locking PW from shape-shifting into Mr. Rodgers or any highly-powerful deity, and reducing his, uh, stamina. Now has a seat in the Council of Shadows, despite not wanting anything else to do with the Pantheons. Hell, Temari and Batman practically strong-armed him into this mess.
- Constantly says he and Temari are Just Friends. Even with her agreement on this, not many gods think this is true (It doesn't help matters when their actions resemble his sensei's). Of course no one was surprised when they actually hooked up.
- Never really wants to do any real work, and never puts any real stipulations on his followers. It's less troublesome that way.
- Can be found hanging out with Yue in the House of Philosophy… as neither of them are connected to it so they can both avoid troublesome work there.
- Nodoka attempted to read his mind once, to settle a bet about his activities with Yue, and feelings for Temari… she can't say what she heard, he was thinking too fast. Which is scary because he was taking a nap at the time. She says the headache didn't go away for a week and a half.
- Coyote Starrk considers him an ally, noting how they're both Brilliant but Lazy to the extreme. Shikamaru doesn't seem to care either way, though the two have occasionally played shogi together... whenever they're not just napping in the same room.
The Nothing Card
The Nothing Card, Avatar of the Fifth Element and Crafter of Destructive Spheres
(The Hope, The Sealed Card)
- Intermediate God; but wields the power of a Greater God
- Symbol: A red winged heart with a black shadow.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Element Number Five, Power of the Void, Yin-Yang Bomb, Empathic Weapon, Knight Templar, Sealed In A Can, Mercury's Wings (on her head), Nothing Is Scarier, Scenery Gorn, Perpetual Frowner, Sphere of Destruction, Dark Magical Girl, Lonely at the Top, The Unfettered.
- Domains: Negativity, Void, Magic.
- Allies: Sakura Kinomoto, Zeratul, Nanoha Takamachi.
- Enemies: Yin Yang Bombers, Dune, Tabuu.
- Creates spheres of destruction via Beam Spam.
- Spent much of her existence imprisoned in card form beneath Clow Reed's mansion, acting as a negative counterbalance for the positive magic of the Clow Cards. She was freed and went on an unfettered mission to reunite with her friends, destroying Sakura Kinomoto's hometown in the process until Sakura and the transformed Sakura Cards into performing a Heel-Face Turn. She then fused with a nameless card made by Sakura and became the Hope Card.
- Intended by the Main House to be a negative counterpart to the positive energy of nature and magic itself. Terrified of being imprisoned in a lonely dark place again, Sakura came to the aid of the Nothing and with help of Phoenix Wright, convinced the Main House to give the Nothing a less traumatic position.
- Gets on quite well with Zeratul due to their similar powers, and he helps convince her that she is not evil nor are her powers.
- Hates Tabuu, realising he is pretty much a male version of her, and vows to stop him from dragging the universe into the Subspace World.
- Destroys only what needs to be destroyed, erasing them from existence within her black orbs. Has tried to destroy SCP-682 on more than one occasion but her powers have no effect on it for some reason. Further attempts have been performed on the Order of Suetopia and some of the destructive reality crushing members of the Pantheon, but they've defied the Nothing's powers in various ways. The Joker avoidied erasure by throwing a custard pie in her face.
Toph Bei Fong
Toph Bei Fong, Goddess of Earth
(The Blind Bandit, The Runaway)
As an adult and as a elder
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A Winged Boar or Badgermole
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolios: Earth, Cute Bruisers, Disability Superpowers, Snarky Comments, Living Lie Detectors, Stone-Facaded People Whose Hearts Soften Slightly, Bare Feet.
- Domain: Earth, Strength, Wealth, Truth
- Followers: Kwame, Sherri Phoraena, Lexaeus, Cornelia Hale
- Allies: Aang, Katara, Sokka, Molly Hayes, Batgirl, Daredevil, Mio Sasuga, Captain Planet, Korra.
- Toph is not blind. She is merely physically incapable of seeing anything less awesome than she is.
- Is on very good terms with Iroh, but the rest of the Gods have forbidden her to get too close to him, for they fear that so much concentrated awesome could put in danger the foundations of the Pantheon.
- Part of the Blind Trinity: Those who are born blind.
- Loves wrestling, and actually has participated in a few tournaments in the House of Combat. Many of them were unsure whether or not to fight a little blind girl…until she kicked their asses without any trouble.
- Loves to proclaim that she's "THE GREATEST EARTH BENDER IN THE WORLD!" She's not lying.
- Despite her repertoire of earth bending, she also knows how to metal-bend. She's recently opened a metal-bending school for those who'd like to learn.
- She's been scheduled for a Death Battle against Gaara.
Utsuho Reiuji, Goddess of Nuclear Fusion and by extension, Stars
(Chernobyl-tan, Bahamuko, Okuu)
- Intermediate Deity
- Theme Music: Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion
- Symbol: her control rod
- Alignment: Lawful Evil (but recently tended towards Chaotic Stupid)
- Portfolio: I Love Nuclear Power, Arm Cannon, Badass Cape, Genius Ditz, Gravity Sucks, With Great Power Comes Great Insanity, Creepy Crows
- Domains: Anything regarding Nuclear Energy: Fission, Fusion etc. Being nuclear balls of molten matter, stars fall under her authority. In fact, when provoked, she can fire (miniature) stars at her opponent.
- Opponents: Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame, Firestorm.
- Allies: Satori Komeiji, Cirno, Hexxus, Volcarona, Princess Celestia, Amaterasu
- John Sheridan, God of Nukes, is technically under her authority.
- Allied mainly with Cirno (due to similar mentality) and Hexxus (who loves any kind of pollution including radioactive waste).
- Not a very smart person. Almost nobody in the Pantheon takes her seriously, but as with Flandre Scarlet, they avoid pissing her off due to her immense destructive powers.
- It's almost common knowledge she's "plotting" (as far as a birdbrain such as herself can plot) to take over the Pantheon, but, once again, no one believes she has the brains for such a task. However the Gods watch over her closely, aware of how powerful a weapon she could become was she to ally herself to (read: become the pet of) a serious villain, such as The Emperor Palpatine.
- When her benevolent two-in-one counterparts Jason and Ronnie recently joined the Pantheon... she's going to duel them in order to define who's the true Nuclear Deity.
- It is speculated that Sauron is using her to spy on members of the Pantheon.
- Volcarona has formed the Sun Quartet with Celestia, Utsuho Reiuji and Amaterasu to combat Baldez and Nightmare Moon should they ever decide to keep the Pantheon in eternal night.
- Her temple is actually a huge nuclear reactor, with Utsuho acting at the power source for it. Remember to always take the front door. Taking any other route makes her think that you are trying to mess with the reactor and she will blast you into oblivion.
Veralidaine Sarrasri, Goddess of Animals
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A silver Badger's Claw
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Animals, Archery, Heroic Bastards, Voluntary Shapeshifting, Talking to Animals, Kickass Women
- Domain: Animal, Nature, Magic
- Allies: Belldandy
- Unlike the majority of the other gods, started as a Demigoddess. Says that both of her parents are also gods, but unaffiliated with the Pantheon.
- In the form of a giant bird, once killed an opponent by voiding her bowels into his face. He inhaled, the silly clunch. Don't chase her when she's out for vengeance.
- Can shapeshift into any nonsentient animal, and speaks with them. Was briefly excited on finding that Ma-Ti could similarly speak to animals, but his downbeat attitude got to her.
- Is good friends with Belldandy, who also comes from another Pantheon.
Viridi, Goddess of Destructive Protectors of Nature and The Unfought
(Little Miss Cactus)
- Theme Song: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Intermediate Goddess
- Chaotic Good
- Symbol: Her "representative" symbol in Kid Icarus Uprising
- Domains: Nature, Snarking
- Portfoilo: Apocalypse How, Bratty Half-Pint, Deadpan Snarker Among Deadpan Snarkers, Gaia's Vengeance, Heel-Face Turn, Immortal Immaturity, Karma Houdini, Knight Templar, Little Miss Snarker, Morality Pet Being the Hero,Nature Spirit, Ship Tease With Said Hero, Well-Intentioned Extremist.
- Allies: Pit, Captain Planet... kind of, most of the other members of the House of Nature, Remilia Scarlet, Ika Musume, Yutaka Kobayakawa, Brief, Elpizo
- Enemies: Gohma Vlitra, Hades, Lysandre.
- Opposes: Panty Anarchy
- Views interest in: Lucario
- She ascended after Pit realized that the House of Nature needed a destructive nature protector. He immediately thought of her.
- She's mellowed out somewhat on her stance that Humans Are Bastards after meeting many of the other Gods who were at one time human themselves.
- She hates Hexxus with a passion, to the point that if he's even five feet away from her, she will not hestitate to try and hurt him with her staff or powers. If she finds out he's trying to spread his pollution, well, the last time it happened, she dropped a Reset Bomb on his head.
- As she was The Unfought for the time she appeared, it was originally unknown what position she was going to get in terms of rank. However, after apparently showing the Pantheon what she could do, she earned the rank of Intermediate Goddess.
- She gets along well enough with most of the other members of the House of Nature, but she's kind of disapointed that none of them are willing to take care of the obvious problem with the enviroment: humans.
- However, even she finds Gohma Vlitra detestable, despite the fact it's more than capable of taking care of that problem.
- She also wants to recruit Lucario to her cause due to his power over aura. He turns down her repeated attempts, as most of his friends are humans and knows for a fact that not all humans are terrible. She is still determined to have him in her army.
- She is often seen with Pit quite a bit, utilizing the Power of Flight for him. She often also blushes whenever he compliments her. She denies that she has any feelings for him, but nobody believes that for a second.
- She tried to flat-out KILL Hades when he stated, "You two should get married!" They destroyed half of both the Houses of Nature and Villains, along with most everything between the two houses. She refuses to talk about it.
- When asked, Hades simply stated, "Yow, she's a feisty one!"
- Any more of her words becomes doubted after she learned that Panty has been seducing Pit into having having sex with her. Her response to that was to march into the House of Love and threaten the Fallen Angel to stay away from Pit. Panty only smiled, and asked why a piece of baby-faced man meat would want to waste time with a flat chested brat like her. What took place after that was a fight that nearly obliterated the House of Love.
- Despite her general dislike for humans, she gets along rather swimmingly with Brief, though it could be that she sees him as chance to get Panty away from Pit once and for all.
- She needs to keep her Reset Bombs under lock and key, and is only allowed to take them out and use them when given permission.
- To that extent, Alexstrasza has acted as a restraining factor for her given the dragon queen's ability to do a similar job in a much more surgical, precise way.
- She is the destructive counterpart of the first Nature Spirit to reside in the Pantheon, Nakoruru. Viridi is fine with her, but she gets annoyed with how Nakoruru occasionally had to get her to calm down in case she gets a wee bit too destructive.
- Chuggaaconroy openly said that he ships Her and Pit. Pit was just horrifically embarrassed, Viridi had to be talked down by just about every positive emotion god to keep from dropping a Reset Bomb on the house of Gaming.
- She has a surprisingly large soft spot for many of the good Equestrian deities in the Pantheon. The Main House has since secretly commissioned them to try and curb her more destructive tendencies.
- Used to be the goddess of Immortal Immaturity, but her position was pass onto Remilia Scarlet. Viridi was pissed... until she realized that having such title removed from her would improve her image, so she let it pass.
- Viridi and Ika get along well due to their mutual hatred of humans and Lysandre for trying to make Pokemon (read: animals) extinct.
- Similarly has an understanding with Elpizo over the very same subject of humans and Lysandre, though in his case he objects to the deaths of Reploids that the latter would entail.
Whamuu, God of Cutting Wind
- Theme Song: A True Warrior (By Himself), Awake (With The Pillar Men), Burning Colosseum (When He Gets Serious)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Set piece on his circlet surround by a tornado
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Loves fighting worthy opponents, Keeps his promises, respects his enemies, and will not murder children, Can manipulate the wind to make himself invisible, Will fight an opponent fairly even if it may get him killed
- Domains: Wind, Honor, Intelligence, Loyalty
- Allies: Kars, Esidisi, Santana, The Pillar Men, Vergil, Algol
- Rivals: Joseph Joestar
- Enemies: Rudolph von Stroheim, Cesar Zeppeli, Nazis, Red Skull, Millennium
- By using his barbed dreadlocks or turning his arms clockwise he can current mini twisters or large torrents of wind, even by twisting his arms into bizarre and often wrong ways to better use his powers.
- Works with Kars to help The Pillar Men and Vampires to become Perfect beings so that he can find worthy opponents to fight.
- He has shown to be honorable in fights, making sure that his opponents will fight him as expected and will not flat out cheat and on equal ground.
- Though that is not to say that he will never adapt to those that try to be abuse his honor.
- Those that try to exploit it by running away will be hit with poison so that they must fight him for an antidote rather then try and run away.
- He might not believe in full-blown cheating, but he can fight just as trickily as others if they try and be underhanded in their fights if he needs to.
- Is intensely loyal to Kars and will serve him no matter what.
- He does not come out during the day as he is not immune to The Sun like his master, though found a way to make himself invisible to shield himself from the Sun for a short amount of time.
- Refuses to work with Nazis because of Stroheim's attempts to stop them for becoming perfect life forms.
- Was the first to introduce The Pantheon to The Pillar Men claiming "Awaken My Masters!".
Zeratul, God of The Void
(The Prelate, Raszagal's Blade)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Dark Templar clan symbol
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Benevolent Darkness-users, Laser Blades, Badassery, Ninja, One Man Armies, Teleportation, Religious Aliens
- Domains: Assassination, Darkness, Wisdom
- Followers: Kassadin
- Allies: Jim Raynor
- Enemies: Exdeath
- Many who are unaware of his methods believe Zeratul never leaves his seat. He does, he just makes sure he's not seen doing it, which is often bad news for any evil gods about.
- Claims to have lived many centuries and to have travelled to many worlds unravelling the mysteries of the cosmos. His council is highly valued and is not given out lightly.
- Regularly faces challenges from Exdeath, himself a powerful practitioner of Void energies. So far he has proven himself a Worthy Opponent, and though acknowledging of this, Zeratul remains victorious thus far. He would remind visitors that the Void is just another source of power and is not evil itself, but he's patient with them for misconceptions to the contrary, since he got used to that sort of attitude when he worked alongside Aldaris.
- Occasionally, his followers uses the greeting phrase, "En Taro Zeratul". Zeratul himself is rather stunned hearing such phrase, he usually heard those for those he truly honored, like Tassadar or Adun.
- Zeratul has recently taken rise again, tagging along with others like Thrall and even Sarah Kerrigan, in order to battle greater evils such as Diablo and The Lich King. In addition, on Thrall's request, Zeratul has used his knowledge of the void to bring forth Jaina Proudmoore into said battlefield, taking her before she descended into madness. He has hoped that the experience in that arena will prepare him for the eventual showdown with Amon.
- He's also glad that he gets to fight alongside his honored friend, the aforementioned Tassadar.