Pantheon: Narrative Overdeities And Greater Gods
open/close all folders
Adam Young, God of Imagination
(the Adversary, Destroyer of Kings, Angel of the Bottomless Pit who in Hebrew is called Abbaddon but in Greek has the name Apollyon, Great Beast that is called Dragon, Prince of This World, Father of Lies, Spawn of Satan, Lord of Darkness, the Anti-Haruhi)
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Reality Warpers, Destruction of the World and Aversion Thereof, Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Anti Anti Christ.
- Domains: Darkness, Destruction, Happiness, Staticism, Meritocracy.
- Allies: Haruhi Suzumiya, Terry Pratchett, Maxwell, Alice Liddell
- Enemies: Melkor.
- Adam is the son of Satan and the antithesis of Haruhi. Where Haruhi embodies established elements of stories, Adam represents the destruction of said elements and replacing them with something new. The forces of evil hoped he would tear down the Pantheon and allow them to take over; unfortunately for both them and their enemies, as soon as Adam and Haruhi met, they hit it off and quickly became good friends.
- Is also on very good terms with Trope-Tan, who considers him sort of a mix of a friend and a son-figure.
- He's also good friends with Maxwell, another one of the Creation Gods.
- He's all taken in Alice Liddell as a student. This causes many members of the GUAE to be in because this speeds up Alice's process of mastering her potential to imagine things.
Korra and Touta Konoe
Korra and Touta Konoe, Dual Gods of Contrasting Sequel Main Characters
- Greater God (Korra) Intermediate God Touta though he can reach Greater God with Magia Erebea activated.)
- Symbol: The Gravity Sword (Touta), The Water Tribe symbol (Korra)
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: (Both) Naive Newcomers Being rather bratty at times but are still good people underneath, Cute Bruisers, Instant Expert
- Allies: Naruto Uzumaki, Jotaro Kujo
- Respected by: Every Looney Tunes, Cartoon Network and Disney Toon deities (Korra only).
- Pities: SpongeBob SquarePants (for Korra).
- Ascended due to the fact they're practically polar opposite of their predecessors. Though they were surprise to see their predecessors in the Pantheon, in their younger forms.
- Korra in particular is quite surprised to find Katara, Zuko, and Toph in the Pantheon, and proceeded to tell them about how she knew them in her time. For the most part, their personalities are unchanged, to her amusement.
- Aang is rather happy to hear of Korra's ascension since her connection with Raava was severed, leaving him stuck in the pantheon and unable to reach her.
- Touta was rather surprised to find out that Negi was part of the Chick Magnet Quartet.
- Evangeline is happy to know that he ascended, seeing as he is her only admitted soft spot.
- Even after the fall of SpongeBob, Korra is among the Nicktoon deities who get respect from every Toon deity in the Pantheon, secondly next after her ancestor Aang.
Lauren Faust, Goddess of Rebooting a Show The Right Way
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: An ink bottle and a quill.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Awesome shows, cute creatures that kick ass, likable characters in girl shows, being worshipped by fans and being close to them.
- Domain: Animation, Art, Creation.
- Followers: Notably, Bronies.
- Allies: Every single Equestrian deity (even the villainous ones), Princess Morebucks, Madame Foster, Goo, Wander.
- High Priest: Craig McCracken
- People she doesn't want to mention at all: Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.
- Can appear both in human form◊ or as a white alicorn with ink and quill for a cutie mark◊.
- Albeit she has willingly given up some of her power, she remains a force to be reckoned with in the Pantheon. The amount of devoted followers she has rivals ZUN's, and a growing amount of powerful deities from her works are ascending to the Pantheon.
- It is rumored that Lauren Faust is the Queen above Princesses Celestia and Luna.
- It is not known whether she has made any interaction with the Elements of Harmony, who have also ascended at separate times. Or what her say is about Queen Chrysalis.
- Rumors abound that she achieved her level of success with the show by making a contract with the Incubators. Sources for these rumours often include references to her name. She has not yet commented on this, and neither have the Incubators, Tzeentch, or any of the Magical Girls.
- Was happy to find that Princess Morebucks, Madame Foster, Goo and Wander also found houses of their own, proving that even though they aren't ponies, they are still characters in their own right.
- However, she could only sigh when she found out about Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon's situation. Diamond Tiara screamed at how Lauren could sent them here, but Lauren replied that she stepped down after the 2nd season—any character development they get is planned by the new writers on the show, and neither she or Silver Spoon have any desire to grow up or change. With that, Lauren left them while Diamond Tiara screamed that she would get her revenge.
Rozalin, Goddess of Upping the Ante and Bad Endings
(Rozy, Zenon's Child, Overlord Zenon, God of All Overlords, True Zenon, A Being of Solitude
- Theme Song: Rozalin, Sinful Rose (with Adell), Disgaea Rhapsody (when pressed)
- Greater Goddess, Overdeity, should her full powers be unleashed
- Symbol: A rose, with all its thorns
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, with some leaning towards Good
- Portfolio: Ermine Cape Effect, Pimped Out Dresses, Kicking Ass in All Her Finery, Giant Waist Ribbons, Badass Princesses, Heavy Weapons, Tsunderes, Royal Criticism, Defrosting Ice Queens, Fighting Smart, Not Fair, Reincarnation, Amnesiac Dissonance, Super Powered Evil Sides, Bolt of Divine Retribution, Earned Bad Endings, Holy Shit Quotient, Nightmare Fuel, Humanoid Abominations
- Domains: Charm, Destruction, Glory, Magic, Mind, Nobility
- Partner of Debated Status: Adell
- Allies: Zetta, Laharl, Flonne, Raspberyl, Valvatorez, most of the Goddesses in the House of Royalty (particularly Sapphire Rhodonite), Virtuous, Edward Newgate
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Etna, Mao
- Enemies: Ghestis Harmonia, Chiyo-chan's Father (on principle), YHVH
- In ancient times, Overlord Zenon was a demon and Overdeity of great power, some speculate rivaling even that of the Lord of Chaos. Angered at those who betrayed her, weary of continually fighting those seeking to surpass her—even after taking a vow of solitude—and fearful of what her ever-increasing power was turning her into, she made a plea to Virtuous. She got exactly what she desired: a bitter survivor tracked down the reincarnated overlord, sealed her power, slaughtered her people, and raised her from a distance as a frail princess surrounded by luxury and wealth. Rozalin suffered a lifetime without kinship, love, or affection, until she was inadvertently rescued by Adell.
- Most timelines show that the compassion and affection Rozalin found in Adell's family and friends allowed her to overcome the bitter memories of her current and previous lifetimes. However, one possible ending to the story tells how Rozalin was once again betrayed by those she loved. In her fury, she attacked Adell and was killed by him... or at least her body was—her undying spirit seized control of the broken hero of Veldime. What followed was a series of horrifying acts of violence and cruelty to Zenon's former allies, with Adell's younger siblings being the first to go. The Joker gave a standing ovation. Game Over.
- Likely to be the closest thing to a demon Buddha.
- When Rozalin heard the stories of Whitebeard's asension and legacy—how many of his world feared his wrath to so much as scratch any one of his "children," and that he fought the leading powers in said world to save one of his sons—she confessed to him in a moment of weakness that she always dreamed of having a father like him. With a hearty guffaw, Whitebeard welcomed her to his family with open arms.
- Rozalin also holds a position in the house of Personal Appearance as Goddess of Beautiful Clothes to Kick Ass In.
- Despite being the feared God of All Overlords, Adell has promised that he would accept Rozalin's darker side and get her to trust him. He's been surprisingly successful thus far, being able to get her to admit that with Adell by her side, she doesn't feel so alone anymore.
- As it is a promise, Valvatorez wished for him to make good on that promise and is so far happy with the results.
Ryuukishi 07, God of Mind Screws
- Greater God
- Symbol: His name with red text in the middle.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Mind Screws, Trolling Creators, Nightmare Fuel, Ground Hog Day Loop, Religious Horror, Extremely Cerebral Entertaining Murder Mysteries, Dysfunction Junction, Big Screwed-Up Family.
- Domains: Law, Good, Community, Knowledge, Illusion, Trickery.
- Allies: Batman, N, most good aligned detective deities.
- Enemies: Light Yagami, Scar, Precia Testarosa, Ghestis, Relius Clover.
- Opposed by: Garrus (he does NOT approve of vigilantism).
- Underlings: Rika Furudae, Oyashiro Sama, Bernkastel, Lambadelta, Mion and Shion Sonozaki, Kinzo, Satoko Houjou, Rena Ryuugu, Keiichi Maebara.
- Successfully trolled Tzeentch as a result of giving him a copy of Umineko. Not even his supremely insane mind could avoid being confused by the mother of all Mind Screw works. Not "Just As Planned".
- Unfortunately, one of his underlings, Teppei Houjou, ended up in the Disgraces, along with Oryo Sonozaki in the Fallen.
The Narrator, God of Strange Narrations
- Theme Song: Countdown
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Stanley Parable Adventure Line™
- Alignment: True Neutral (Can be Lawful Evil if the story goes too off the rails)
- Portfolio: Ambiguously Evil, British Stuffiness, Knows what everyone is going to do, "The Reason You Suck" Speech, Insane Troll Logic, If it goes too far off the rails, Mind Screwdriver, Passive-Aggressive Kombat, Playing The Player, Railroading
- Domains: Narration, Stories, Keeping Stories Right, Controlling, Speaking
- Allies: GlaDOS, Dr. Manhattan, Psycho Mantis
- Enemies: Kamina, Old Man Henderson, Solidus Snake, Captain Martin Walker, Rika Furude
- The Narrator decided he wanted to join in on the stories and add his own. Within the House of Narrative, he attempts to guide deities and Pantheon visitors alike through their own stories by providing exposition on what they are doing and what they should do.
- Should a mild-sounding British voice from out of nowhere state "This is the story of X", then X is prompted to follow the Narrator's exposition. However and quite frequently, those who end up being narrated dislike how controlling the Narrator's exposition is and often go against the Narrator's wishes. The Narrator is patient about this; he will start speaking directly to the person, often reprimanding their choice of action before placing down walls to Railroad the story back on track. Should the person cause the Narrator's tract to go completely Off the Rails, however, the Narrator will place the person in one of GlaDOS's unsolvable test chambers, commenting on the story as if it were a tragedy. He seems to particularly enjoy that last part.
- Upon ascending, he simply decided to try and keep his job continuing his narration no matter what may happen even if it seems that several people that end up having to deal with him narrating their actions go Off the Rails. There are just as many people guided by fate as there are those who defy it, after all.
- Which is why he may never have to deal with Kamina and Old Man Henderson as they often do so and he stopped bothering them.
- Seems to spread to a Certain Realm and has annoyed them with his dry sarcasm.
- Is hated by Martin Walker as he seems to be the very idea of pushing him to a terrible choice and does not ever want to hear his narration.
- GlaDOS seems like one of the few that can stand him and both are somewhat similar, they decided to try and make sure that for here on out who they force into their stories do as they are told.
- Is hated by Rika Furude as she heard of the fate of Stanley, a man that was once under The Narrator's control and for that time had to go through the same events over and over leading to Insanity or Death (Sometimes Both) even though he was able to take control back, she fears that people will have to suffer the same fate if they suddenly have to deal with him.
- Some gods honestly ponder what would happen if The Narrator, who tries to make a person follow a certain path, and The Mob, who is known to pretty much deny any sense of progress, would try to lead the same body.