Pantheon: Narrative Lesser Gods
open/close all folders
Abed Nadir, God of the Genre Savvy
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A video camera, a fortress made out of pillows, and a room with dark walls and orange tape arranged in squares on the walls.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: The Genre Savvy, Meta Guys, Tropers and Other Pop Culture Fanatics, Cosplayers, those with Ambiguous Disorders and those who those who lean heavily on the fourth wall without quite managing to break it.
- Domains: Stoicism, Craft, Creation, Balance, Knowledge, Insight, Awareness, Analysis.
- Enemy: The Joker.
- He's a God now. Cool. Coolcoolcool.
- He actually made a video about his ascension to the Pantheon for his film studies class... one week before his ascension to the Pantheon. He's not an actual prophet or anything (although this did lead him to almost be assigned to the House of Prophecy at one point), he's just that good at recognising what tropes are going to be applicable to his current situation. Some will still approach him as an oracle, however, but those who do are usually too Genre Blind to heed his advice until it's too late. He doesn't mind; he knows as well as anyone that Cassandra Truth is a trope and that it works that way for a reason.
- He tends to unsettle a lot of the other Gods who pass his way due to his calm, stoic and emotionless nature, his ability to predict what's going to happen to them based on the tropes they're dealing with at any given moment, and his insistence that the Pantheon itself is merely an unofficial collection of various characters from different media assigned various ranks and roles of Godhood for the amusement of those doing the ranking.
- Although he does enjoy and dabbles in creating fiction, he tends to act best as a documentarian, and has a tendency to follow the members of this House and others with a video camera to record their actions. Even the less Genre Savvy Gods have noticed that whenever Abed's filming them, a lot of chaos tends to follow.
- He is a huge admirer of Batman and tends to cosplay as him, which has drawn the attention and ire of the Joker. Both the Joker’s attempts to do battle with him and Batman’s attempts to discourage him have met with failure, since Abed’s just so Genre Savvy he’s aware of what they’re doing, and thinks that it's absolutely awesome. He’s also admires the Doctor, although he does believe that the Doctor’s Inspector Spacetime cosplay leaves a lot to be desired.
- There are rumours that an evil, twisted version of Abed from a timeline where everything went wrong due to a failure to catch a dice exists somewhere out there in the multiverse, as equally versed in tropes as Abed himself but malevolent to boot, seeking to replace Abed and warp reality into a mirror of his own darkest timeline.
- He is particularly strong at noticing when the Pantheon has undergone a Art Shift, but due to his many issues many — the other Gods included — tend to just view this as symptomatic of a breakdown on Abed's part.
- Although Abed is one of the lesser-powered Gods, it is unwise to pick battles with him — not only does his innate knowledge of genre tropes enable him to hold his own regardless, but he is also part of a study group of True Companions who will not tolerate any one of their number being messed with.
Cecil Gershwin Palmer
Cecil Gershwin Palmer God of Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant Narrators
- Theme Song: The Weather.
- Lesser God. Was considered for Demi God status since he is (apparently) human, but given the fact that he is from Night Vale, he was given Lesser God status.
- Symbol: A purple eye. Alternatively, a rusty old microphone emblazoned with "Night Vale Community Radio".
- Alignment: Either Chaotic Good/Chaotic Neutral with maybe a smidge of Lawful Good. Kind of hard to put him entirely into that third category when he keeps getting the interns killed.
- Portfolio: Unreliable Narrator, Love at First Sight, gushing over adorable animals, can't remember specific parts of adolescence, like, totally slipping into this speech pattern sometimes, Straight Gay, his hatred of STEVE CARLSBURG, The Voice
- Domains: Narration, Nightmare Fuel
- Opposes: Is currently involved in a feud with the non-ascended Strex Corp, after they took over his radio station, made implied threats towards his boyfriend and his niece, and tried to kill his cat. He has sworn vengeance on them since the cat incident. Cecil also hates Steve Carlsburg, apparently for being inattentive towards his step-daughter Janice, who is Cecil's niece. He is also extremely wary of Kevin R. Free, his Desert Bluffs counterpart, and a man who disturbs Cecil greatly.
- High Priest: His non-ascended boyfriend Carlos the Scientist. Alternatives are Old Woman Josie ( if and when she comes back), Tamika Flynn and Intern Dana.
- His worshippers are wary to perform deeds he requests of them because of the low survival rate of others he has called on for such things. They all either go missing or are verifiably killed, Dana being the only exception.
- There are many theories as to what he actually looks like, or if he is even a human at all. The majority consensus is that he is human, or at least humanoid enough to be attractive to Carlos.
- He has taken up the task of making radio news broadcasts for the Pantheon, in addition to regularly visiting Night Vale to continue his beloved radio show.
- He regularly visits the House of Nature to play with the animals.
Estonia, God of Those Who Represent The Author
(Eduard Von Bock, Edward, Hidekaz Himayura?)
- Lesser God.
- Symbol: His Flag.
- Alignment: Lawful Good.
- Portfolio: Weirdness Magnet, Author Avatar, Megane, Only Sane Man, Big Brother Instinct, The Chew Toy, The Woobie(?)
- Allies: Hungary, Austria, Liechtenstein, Otacon, Radical Ed, Bentley Turtle, Sora, Yu Narukami, Shiena Kenmochi, Tron, and most good gods in the House of Technology.
- Enemies: Everyone in the Disgraces (especially Edward Cullen), the Yandere Quartet and people who treat their subordinates horribly, the Master Control Program, Clu.
- Is seen as a sort of good-counterpart of pretty much everyone in the Disgraces, for he also possess a rather similar personality and appearance to his creator, but without being a Sue. They all hate him. The hatred is mutual.
- Due to the above, he's developed a bit of a Berserk Button whenever people mix him up with Edward Cullen. This is not helped by his tendency to sparkle at weird times.
- A few are wondering if he actually is the creator of Axis Powers Hetalia, and is using the name Hidekaz Himayura as an alias. He hasn't commented on this.
- Is on relatively good terms with most of the other deities from his home universe, despite not interacting with them all that much.
- Spends most of his time in the House of Technology, due to his enjoyment of computer programming and hacking. He's occasionally joined by Radical Ed in this, and the two get along. She then introduced him to Otacon, and the two get along well too.
- Then the two introduced Estonia to their friend Bentley Turtle, as the three call themselves the Hacking Trio, and became quite noticeable following the events of the Friendship Asylum. It would not be long before Estonia joined the trio (along with Shiena), which then renamed themselves the Hacking Quintet.
- Joining the group does have it's flaws, as doing a hack risks the five being drawn into Space Paranoids by the Master Control Program and getting locked up inside a pit cell. Quite fortunate that Sora sometimes visits the computer worlds and is friends with the original trio. More fortunate that the pit cell are still being repaired after Murray Hippo tricked the MCP into zapping him just so that he could wreck the cell and Sark.
- Surprisingly, he's a good singer. Most of the House of Music is impressed by that time he was able to conduct a revolution solely through signing.... which is one of the few things from that period of his life that he's willing to talk about.
- Occasionally visits his brother in the House of Emotion. He finds that it depresses him....
- During the event of Vienna Burning, he was accidentally blown up by Belarus and rendered comatose. However, this led to the rest of the Hacking Quintet trying to figure out what had happened to him, which led to the discovery of the GUAE's plans for blowing up parts of Europe, as well as the sheer mortal plane death toll, which led to the mortal plane being reset. He's fine now, but is trying to figure out why he's two weeks out of synch with his country.
Grey (Mega Man ZX)
Grey, God of Finding One's Identity
(The Model A Mega Man, Defective, DAN-003
- Theme Song: Destiny
- Lesser God (Can rise to Greater God depending on whose form he's copied)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Symbol: Model A over his twin pistols
- Portfolio: Amnesiac Hero who goes on to find out who he really is while developing his goals and personality along the way, Avoiding being Brainwashed, Name being reference to his hair color, Defeating a God who was also his father, The defective one of his siblings, Having a pair of cables sticking out of his back for no real reason, Good Scars, Evil Scars, Guns Akimbo, Homing Projectiles, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Copying his enemies to use their powers and forms, Perpetual Frowner but has a very nice smile, Phlebotinum Rebel, Having red eyes before turning green, Ridiculously Human Robots, Realizing he's the bad guy's back-up body but not giving a damn about it, Using a Biometal, The Unfavorite, Walking the Earth
- Domains: Technology, Shape, Guns, Robots
- Allies: Axl, Zero, X, Mega Man, Harpuia, Ragna the Bloodedge, Carl & Ada Clover, N, Mordred, Noel Vermillion, Lambda-11, Labrys, Robin, Ryuko Matoi
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Prometheus and Pandora (his older siblings), Lucifer
- Enemies: Dr. Weil, Yuuki Terumi, Ragyo Kiryuin, Peter Griffin, Hayate Ayasaki's parents, Omega, Copy X, YHVH, Relius Clover, Ghetsis
- Ascended during his quest to find out more about himself after destroying the Ouroboros and Master Albert in the mortal realms. Several gods decided that it was time for a hero of his time period to finally join his fellow Mega Men, and so he was chosen for said deeds.
- Is a firm believer of the idea that a person can choose his own path and destiny, no matter what anyone says they are. As such, he's opposed to YHVH, who would steal free will from others, thus depriving them of the ability to make that choice.
- This has caught Lucifer's attention, and he has offered Grey a place among the GUAC. Grey however, has heard of the Lightbringer's methods and actions, and thus is reluctant to commit to such a partnership.
- When he first arrived, his reactions to the various others from his world were varied.
- When he met Axl, he at first thought he was looking at Model A in living form, but it turned out he just so happened to have powers similar to Master Albert. Still, Axl is eager to help train the young Mega Man in both shapeshifting and guns.
- He originally mistook Zero to be Aile in her Model ZX form, but they quickly got over that misunderstanding. These days, Grey can often be found training his swordsmanship (with the forms he has that can use swords) with Zero, who is no easy task-maker.
- He was both shocked and yet also relieved to see Prometheus and Pandora alive and well in the Pantheon, as he still hadn't forgiven himself for leaving them to die back on the mortal plains. They in turn responded with indifference, but these days they show their brother some grudging respect for killing their "father" where they failed.
- He sees both Mega Man and X as both figures to look up to, though he's kinda bummed out about the fact the former can't summon him with a Smash Ball in a pinch. He also finds it weird he apparently sounds like X did during a less than stellar adventure.
- He mistakenly attacked Harpuia on-sight, thinking it was Aeolus. After clearing up that misunderstanding, he decided to join forces with the Guardian to combat Copy X and Omega, both of whom Grey believes need to be put down.
- Much like his "siblings", he despises Dr. Weil for making his world a living hell through his influence as Model W. He will happily gear up and take on any mission that involves bringing Weil pain.
- A close second though is Yuuki Terumi, who loves to constantly call him a "Defective" Mega Man. Needless to say, this just pisses Grey off and leads him to constantly try and shoot Terumi dead, but the snake is usually able to get away without much trouble.
- Has a strong friendship with both Lambda-11 and Robin, due to the fact that, like him, they had no memories of their pasts yet still continue on to find out who they truly are and forge their own identities. He especially sympathizes with the latter for his/her struggles against his/her father, Validar, and his/her former destiny as the Fell Dragon Grima's chosen vessel, which reminds him much of his own relationship with Albert.
- Does not like Ghetsis, Relius or Ragyo, due to reminding too much of his own relationship with his father, Master Albert. However, he hates Peter Griffin and Hayate Ayasaki's parents even more, because they're the antithesis of what parents should be, rather than being simply evil.
- This is why he's struck up alliances with Carl & Ada Clover, N, and Ryuko. He also has one with Mordred, though it's more out of a mutual understanding, as he personally has nothing against Arturia.
- Highly respects Ragna the Bloodedge, due to the fact that both of them have similar attitudes and have dealt with family members wanting to kill them and sometimes possessing god-like powers, though Grey admits Rags' problems far exceed his own.
- Occasionally looks at Mao weirdly, due to their similar voices in Japanese.
- Often spends his free time just roaming around the Pantheon, eager to see what wonders lay in wait. Of course, he has taken advice to never visit the Disgraces without an armed escort to heart.
- His A-Trans ability has allowed him to copy the data of many a god within the Pantheon. This led to a particularly memorable moment when he fought against Omega and used Issei's Dress Break, Ragna's Carnage Scissors, Zero's Rekkouha and Nanoha's Starlight Breaker in quick succession. However, he admits he can't use all of said copied powers and using too many wears him out quickly.
Jak and Daxter
Jak and Daxter, Gods of Cerebus Syndrome
- Lesser Gods (Jak becomes an Intermediate God in either his Dark or Light Jak forms, and Daxter is in the form of a Greater God)
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (Jak is Chaotic Evil when under the influence of dark eco though)
- Symbol: The Arc Wielder and Peace Maker next to a Jet Board
- Domains: Friendship
- Ascended: Ratchet, Clank (both are also rivals), Sly Cooper, Bentley Turtle, Murray Hippo, Sora, Riku, Zeus, Tidus, Snow White, Kevin Flynn
- Unacended: Keira, Samos, Ashelin, Torn, Sig, Tess, Jinx, Kliever, Damas (Jak's father; deceased)
- Enemies: Count Veger, Baron Praxis, Cyber Errol, Krew, Rayne, Mizo, Polygon Man, Clu, Evil Queen, Maleficent, Judge Frollo, Master Xehanort
- Oppose: Funny Valentine, Enrico Pucci
- The two were trying to find some Eco deposits but were somehow drawn into Polygon Man's huge Battle Royale. After passing, the two were rewarding with godhood in the House of Friendship.
- The duo were originally the Gods of Lifelong Friendship prior to "Project: Alternate Gentaro"; after that, they decided to abdicate that title and simply be the Gods of Cerebus Syndrome (probably because their temple was destroyed by the corruption). Mike and Sully have since taken that spot.
- The two have a friendly rivalry with Ratchet in the House of Weapons. On good days, they're having friendly arm wrestling matches. On bad days expect the House of Weapons to be covered in bullet marks.
- Jak is one of the few non-Disney Gods who can see a positive side of Zeus. This was because Zeus became a father-like figure after Damas was killed.
- The two can sometimes be seen in the House of Travel, having friendly races with some of the other gods.
- Jak and Daxter met up with Ratchet, Clank, Sly Cooper and Bentley over some galactic games and got along pretty well with one another.
- Jak was once pit in a friendly battle against Sora under the watchful eye of Zeus. The fact that the two look similar to one another allowed a friendship to develop. In fact, when Riku ascended, Jak was the first to greet him as a gesture of kindness towards Sora, who would do the same should any of Jak's allies, especially Keira, ever ascend.
- While still known as the Gods of Lifelong Friendship, Sora entrusted the two with keeping Tron, who was in the same house, safe from Clu, as he's under constant threat of being re-rectified. Clu was livid when he and his Commantis were stopped by Jak, and swore payback.
- Jak sometimes practices Blitzball alongside Sora and Ratchet, with their "coach" being Tidus. However, they have yet to enter an actual game due to Sora's trouble with preventing himself with turning into a merman, Tidus and Ratchet sounding exactly alike, and Jak having a fear of water thanks to a lurker shark that almost ate him as a teenager.
- Daxter is almost confined to the House of Narrative due to the amount of gods out there, particularly Scar and his hyena army, who want to eat him.
- Whenever a fellow god is about to be involved in his/her first kiss, chances are Daxter will ruin it, most of the time unintentionally. Not even Jak is immune to this, as his kisses with Keira (or Ashelin) were always interrupted until after Mizo's defeat.
- Whenever the Evil Queen attempts to murder Snow White out of jealousy, Jak is very likely to be nearby to foil her plot. In fact, his Light Eco and royal blood allows him to see through her various disguises, one of which caused him to send Daxter to summon the dwarves from their mine to back them up when the Queen sent an Unversed, the Mad Treant, after Snow White.
- There's also been rumors that Jak stole Aurora's heart while under the influence of Maleficent's magic, since he and Daxter were found asleep near her chambers. However, this conflicts with another rumor that the unfortunate thief was Terra. Since there were no witnesses, and Maleficent has "mysteriously vanished from her world", the crime remains unsolved.
- Jak and Daxter formed a sports team with Nathan Drake and Crash Bandicoot, called the Naughty Dogs. Daxter wanted the Naughty Ottsels, after his bar in Haven City, but he was outvoted.
- One should never try to use the Dark Eco within Jak to control him, especially if Daxter is nearly. Master Xehanort would learn this lesson the hard way.
- Both fell victim to "Project: Alternate Gentaro": Daxter was able to break free of his corruption and escape thanks to Riku, while Jak was internally a guard of the Friendship Asylum along with Sora, but was later set free by an unknown force. Sora's soul was able to possess Jak for awhile, but when Riku got corrupted because of Sly Cooper, he forced Jak to enter a computer to allow his soul to take sanctuary under the care of Noah Kaiba. Sora later died from the curse, and was brought back by Funny Valentine to be used as a siphon. Jak was very furious on this reveal, and took his rage out on Eric Draven.
Javik, the God who Narrates his Past to the Young and Patron Saint of Execution Via Airlock
(The Prothean Avatar of Vengeance, The Last Living Prothean, Prothy the Prothean
, The Oldest Troll in the Galaxy
- Rank: Lesser God
- Symbol: The Prothean Echo Shard, or his trusty Particle Rifle
- Alignment: Netural to Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Anit-Nihilistic Hero, Badass, Commander Contrarian, Deadpan Snarker, Fantastc Racist who nonetheless encourages the young, Being frozen for Fifty Thousand Years, the Last Living Prothean, Memetic Badass, suggesting to space out the unworthy, Troll, Narrating to others life in his cycle
- Domains: History, Space, War
- Direct Superior: Commander Shepard
- Allies: Garrus Vakarian, Tali'Zorah vas Neema, Jack, Liara T'Soni, Urdnot Wrex, Mordin Solus
- Conflicting Opinion: Legion, KOS-MOS, Optimus Prime, Labrys, All other good-aligned machine deities (Due to the fact that they are all synthetics.)
- Enemies: The Illusive Man, Harbinger and the Reaper Collective, Ragyo Kiryuin, Yuuki Terumi
- Found by Commander Shepard and Dr. T'Soni in a stasis pod on Eden Prime, after having last fought the Reapers 50,000 years ago. He was rather shocked to see that the primitive species of his time are now in charge of the galaxy. Nonetheless, he managed to adapt properly and aid them in the war.
- Since he's technically the Last of His Kind, a lot of the young deities of the Pantheon wanted to learn more of what it was like during his cycle, minus the Reaper Invasion part. According to him, a lot of the species in the current cycle were once primitives, and were at best groomed to be as advanced as the Protheans or at worst treated as food. In particular, his kind once ate Salarian liver and kidneys raw, particularly when the Salarian is still alive (in his own words: The fear adds... Spice.)
- Has the highest level of respect for Shepard and Garrus for seeing him as a soldier who wants nothing more than to thwart the Reaper threat, as opposed to other deities who are still in awe as to his status as the last Prothean. It took a long while before he came to respect Liara however, as she did not expect him to be so... Different from what she expected of Protheans.
- Both Javik and Liara had an argument once regarding how her race's ideologies were apparently revealed to her as the work of the Protheans, and not just some religious belief of her race. Shepard had to cut in to quell the situation, which prompted Javik to instead remind her that she is still alive and able to fight, and that she must not let the despair of losing her homeworld get the best of her. When Shepard asked him if he really meant what he said, he affirmed.
- He's been also known to be a massive troll at times, thanks to being in a time that is completely different from his; an example is his comment about Salarians being food in his cycle, as stated. This has caused a bit of friction between him and Terumi, since all of the latter's trolling can easily be counter-trolled. Yuuki definitely felt dejected when he realized that there is someone who can counter his trolling skills; Javik's only response to him:
- The LOL Rangers actually sent their invite when they heard of what he did to Terumi. He rejected the offer, because he's currently with Shepard, and because he claims that he has a higher trolling count than both them and the Trollkaiger unit combined.
- Due to being born (and later unfrozen) in a time when his race was on a losing war against the Reapers, he has developed a huge disdain of synthetics. This actually causes some uneasiness in the atmosphere when he made a quick trip down the House of Technology, and aimed his Particle Rifle at some of the deities there - even the good-aligned ones.
- Seeing Optimus Prime actually reminded him of the "Metacon Wars", the organic-synthetic conflict that his race was in before the Reapers arrived. Optimus figured that the said war was probably Megatron's doing.
- As the Pantheon's official Executor via Airlock Spacing, he is tasked with throwing deities who are deemed to be unworthy of gracing the Pantheon proper. His realm have several airlocks which directly lead to the Disgraces (for Deities who are outright Sues, Stus, Scrappies and those who represent the tropes negatively), the Fallen (for those who suffer Flanderization, Character Derailment, Base Breaking and The Worf Effect as well as good characters with bad portfolios), or even into an endless void where the victim can never see the light of the Pantheon ever. In fact, when Justin Bieber was declared a Persona non Grata, he had to use his biotic powers to boot his ass into the last one. According to Javik, trying to even physically tap that sorry disgrace for a primitive is even worse than indoctrination.
- While it was transcribed as his alternative name, it is known that if anyone refers to Javik as 'Prothy the Prothean', he will descend to the realm, take the sayer to outer space, and throw the sayer out of the airlock. He just puts up the title to Troll people and see just how many people took the Schmuck Bait.
Max Payne, God of The Private Eye Monologue
- Theme Song: Max Payne
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Bottle of Painkillers
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Anti-Hero, Bad Ass, Bullet Time, Byronic Hero, Chronic Hero Syndrome, Determinator, Failure Knight, Knight in Sour Armor, Tranquil Fury, Resigned to the Call
- Domains: Heroism, Painkillers, Tragedy, Monologues, Self Depreciation
- Allies: John McClane, Haruka Kotoura, Alan Wake, Jack Bauer, Kiritsugu Emiya, Jason Brody, Solid Snake, Michael De Santa
- Enemies: Vaas Montenegro, Hoyt Volker, Vic Vega, Bambi "Buck" Hughes, Mr. Scratch, Bloody Mary
- Max Payne is known for his inner monologues that are deeply descriptive and very philosophical though it does get to be a bit much at times. Though he thinks of everyone and every situation in such a style that has added a bit of the flair for the dramatic for The Pantheon, especially for mind readers.
- Speaking of which this is the reason Haruka Kotoura is one of the few people that enjoy being around him despite his grim outlook as she is somewhat amused by how philosophical his thoughts could get.
- Although he is trying to stay out of trouble since he tried to be retired from his last adventure, though if someone needs his help he will be there even if he knows that it just gets him into trouble that could get him killed.
- Like John McClane when provoked he can bring many Masterminds plans down in flames if he somehow gets involved.
- Is often seen as depressed and grim at times, even with him trying to be happier in his vacation and has kicked some of his bad habits but sometimes goes back to the sad outlook on what he lost so he often seems that way to some of the Good members of the pantheon.
- When pressed into fighting he somehow has the ability to enter Bullet Time and that sometimes catches villains off guard and sometimes stone cold dead for a time.
- Decided to teach Michael De Santa how to better his marksmanship, even though they have very different backgrounds Max discovered how much he would protect his family and decided to help him make sure that Michael keeps his family alive so that he doesn't suffer like Max does.
Megumi Aino/Cure Lovely
Megumi Aino, Goddess of Supporting Protagonists
(Cure Lovely, Cure Roughly
- Lesser Goddess (Intermediate Goddess when using her Innocent form, Greater Goddess in her Forever Lovely form)
- Symbol: Her Pretty Change Mirror surrounded by laser eye beams.
- Alignment: Neutral Good.
- Portfolio: Magical Girl Warrior, Supporting Protagonists, Badass Adorables, All-Loving Hero, Beware the Nice Ones, Imagination-Based Superpower, Rose Haired Sweeties, Fighting For Happiness Despite Stepfordism, Love Freaks, Heart Beat-Down, Being Jumped at the Call, Chosen Ones.
- Domains: Love, Magic, and Happiness.
- Allies: Every single Pretty Cure in the Pantheon especially Hime Shirayuki/Cure Princess, Flonne, Nanoha Tamakachi, Usagi "Serena" Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Heart Aino, Minako Aino/Sailor Venus, Mami Tomoe, Orihime Inoue, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Mio Sakamoto and every single good person in the houses of love and friendship.
- Headbutting Heroes with: Scott Summers/Cyclops.
- Enemies: Every single evil person in the House of Love, and everyone in the House of Hatred who isn't Eren Yeager and Grumpy Smurf.
- High Priest: Vaan.
- The first of the Happiness Charge Precure team to find her way into the Pantheon. Was warmly welcomed into the House of Narrative by Miyuki Hoshizora.
- Is not related to either Heart Aino, but doesn't mind sharing her name with the goddess of The Power of Love. She isn't related to Minako Aino either, but is currently being mentored by her.
- There are some Deities that got annoyed because think her love speeches are too nauseating.
- Due to their similar personalities, she gets along well with Flonne.
- Despite her looks, if you harm anyone she's close to, expect to get fried with her Eye Beams. She gets compared to Nanoha when executing these attacks.
- Cyclops is officially proud that her Eye Beams are more similar to his signature Optic Blast. However, Megumi says that he's now a shadow of his former self.
- Mami Tomoe reminds her of a friend of hers, and they get along rather well.
- Said friend, Yuko Omori, is a follower of Orihime Inoue in the House of Music. Megumi occasionally visits her and gets along well with Orihime.
- Believe it or not, Vaan was the original candidate for the title, but due to him being a Base Breaker, he doesn't accept the title and prefered Megumi to occupy in his place. She thanked him for that.
- With her ascension, she helped Sei Iori to reestablish the partnership between the Pretty Cures and the good Gundam Pilots after the Disgrace of Kio Asuno. In fact, Megumi says that her predecessor, Mana Aida/Cure Heart, actually saved the world from the Proto-Selfish while Kio Asuno made a mess that ruined his reputation forever.
- Is considering leaving this House, since her actual title has no effect anymore during the second half of her series, especially since she, in her Forever Lovely form, removed every trace of hatred within Red. She would join later to the House of Heroes as the Goddess of All Loving Heroes.
- For now, she has a counterpart in the form of Mio Sakamoto, Goddess of Supporting Leaders. The two if them seem to get along.
Miyuki Hoshizora/Cure Happy
Miyuki Hoshizora, Goddess of Earning One's Happy Ending
(Cure Happy, Ultra Cure Happy)
- Theme Songs: Happy Song (Lyrics here) and Ultra Cure Happy Tanjou.
- Lesser Goddess in her regular Cure form, Greater Goddess in her Ultra Cure form.
- Symbol: A Bookshelf full of Fairy Tale stories.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfollio: Energetic and Cute Clumsy Girl, Having a Star-Referencing Name and Fated to Live by It, Light Magic along with Weaponized Love, Unashamed Fairy Tale Otaku, Being The Universe's Butt Monkey (Gender Be Damned) and The New Girl at School and the Pantheons, Doing Good Deeds For Happiness and For Great Justice, Insisting on saying "Happy" instead of "Shiawase".
- Domains: Love, Emotion, Courage, Justice, Light, Magic, Combat.
- Followers: Everyone from CLANNAD, anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day, KOn, and Hidamari Sketch; Yuuko Aioi, Mio Naganohara, The Professor, Nano, Sakurai-Sensei.
- Allies: All of the Pretty Cures (especially the Smile ones), All Good alligned Gods and Goddesses, especially the ones for the Magic, Emotion, Philosophy, Combat, Love, Faith, Theater, and Heroes Pantheons; Haruhi Suzumiya, Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Nanoha Takamachi, Daniel Bryan, Houkago Tea Time, Ryotaro Nogami/Kamen Rider Den-O, Yusuke Godai/Kamen Rider Kuuga, the ToQgers (especially Right/ToQ 1gou and Kagura/ToQ 5gou), Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim.
- Enemies: All Evil aligned Gods and Godesses, especially those that directly threaten happiness.
- Not to be confused with: Miyuki Ozu, Miyuki-chan.
- Like with Yayoi Kise before her, Miyuki entered the Pantheon gates crying Tears of Joy because by doing so, she just earned her ultimate happiness: being able to share it with everyone throughout the known universes.
- Peter Pan immediately accepted Miyuki as one of his Lost Children after hearing that she loves him. Wendy, Jane, and Tinker Bell all became jealous of Miyuki, but they gradually warmed up to her when they saw how happy the other Lost Children became when she introduced herself to them. Miyuki also tells stories about how much the kids remind her of Nao Midorikawa's family.
- She empathizes with Fluttershy because Miyuki used to be a Shrinking Violet herself; however, she has trouble in convincing her because Miyuki reminds Fluttershy of Pinkie Pie sometimes. They still get along just fine despite this.
- Amaterasu was especially impressed with Ultra Cure Happy's Big Entrance in that it lifted an entire world from Gaia's Lament to an Arcadia in mere seconds. Because of this, these two often play together in the Ghibli Hills section of the House of Nature. Yes, Miyuki can see Ammy's Facial Markings and knows the meaning behind them from reading into Japanese Mythology.
- She can often be heard mumbling (Ultra) Happupuuu~ whenever something disappoints/displeases her or is generally upset (But not to the extent of extreme anger). Other Pantheon members have taken notice. Miyuki's response?
- After this incident, the Demonic Legion immediately began to think of ways to make it happen again much to her chargin. Yayoi and Reika are also highly opposed to this idea.
- She may have reached out to Gen Urobuchi judging from her rather intimate, but good-hearted relationship with Madoka Kaname. The stories Madoka tells Miyuki often frieghten her, but they motivate her at the same time because this is exactly why Miyuki decided to ascend in the first place.
- Her belief is that villains will enrich a story, thus Miyuki usually tried to engrave genuine smiles on villains' faces and caring for them instead of treating them like the villainous scums they are (usually via Defeat Means Friendship). However, she came across a series of videos displaying that there are utterly despicable scumbag villains amongst the Pantheon, causing Miyuki to have a slight Heroic BSOD that there are villains that while enriching the story, she couldn't feel any feeling on them except seething hatred and doesn't even want to bring smiles on these scums. Thankfully with Madoka's help, and the support of her predecessor, Nozomi Yumehara, Miyuki is able to recover and becomes more careful of the villains, now realizing that destroying these monsters are part of how one could earn a happy ending.
- Gets well along with Souji Tendou/Kamen Rider Kabuto due to the fact that they share the same main writer of their respective shows: Shoji Yonemura.
- A lot of wrestling gods come to her, seeing as her blessing would give them the power to help achieve their dreams of being champion. This was proven when Daniel Bryan became WWE World Heavyweight Champion at WrestleMania XXX, and the two were shown together going "YES! YES! YES!"
Nagisa Momoe, Goddess of Ascended Extras
- Lesser Goddess (Bordering on Intermediate Goddess with the power of her Witch Form)
- Symbol: A piece of cheese with a wrapped candy next to it.
- Alignment: True Neutral, leaning toward Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Ascended Extra and becoming one of the main characters, (pun not intended) Animal-Eared Hats, Bare Your Midriff, Back from the Dead, Bubble Gun, Blue and Orange Morality, Girlish Pigtails, Rapunzel Hair, Instrument of Murder, Mystical White Hair, Sixth Ranger, Sweet Tooth, Flower hairbands Extreme Omnivore, Technicolor Eyes, Love of Cheese.
- Domain: Popularity, Magic, Cheese, Candy.
- Allies: The main Puella Magi Quartet, especially Mami Tomoe, Charlotte (her witch form), Hideyasu Jonouchi/Kamen Rider Gridon
- Friendly Rival: Derpy Hooves.
- Opposes: Attia Simmons
- Conflicting Opinion: Homura Akemi
- Ascended as the human form of Charlotte the Desert Witch.
- Has a Friendly Rivalry with Derpy Hooves over who better fits the bill of "ascended extras": while Derpy was originally a lowly animation error that became extremely popular, her overall impact in her native 'verse can be considered somewhat limited. Nagisa (or her Witch Charlotte) was a Monster of the Week and therefore had a larger original role in her native 'verse, but she ended up a major player in the Great Upheaval. Overall, their relationship DOES lean more toward the 'friendly' part than the 'rival': they are civil overall to each other, and once worked together to create surprisingly tasty cheddar muffins.
- Her joyful reaction to being brought back to life through Homura's actions during the Upheaval has turned some heads: it's unknown whether it was the product of Homura altering her memories, or if Nagisa truly sympathized with what she did. Rumors are floating around of her attending Homuciferian rallies, though these are currently unfounded.
- With the House of Food close at hand, Nagisa has made it her goal to try every single solitary kind of cheese at least once. The only kind she ever gave a negative review to was casu marzu. To quote her on the subject:
: *Spit Take
* AAAAAARGH! EEEEWWW! GROOOOOOOSS
The Lorax, God of Green Aesops
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Truffula Tree.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Nature Spirits, Those That Are Ignored Even Though They're Right, Somewhat Bittersweet Endings.
- Domains: Knowledge, Nature, Renewal.
- Followers: Hei Bai, Crysta (FernGully), Earth Maiden Arjuna.
- Allies: Captain Planet, Aang, Tinkerbell, WALL-E and EVE.
- Enemies: Looten Plunder, Azula, Hexxus.
- Serves as the caretaker of the House of Nature and the Pantheon's garden.
- (Sigh...) his new Mazda will come in handy for that, I guess.
- Also present in the House of Nature.
Tidus, The God Who Tells His Own Story
(The son of Jecht, Star player of the Zanarkand Abes, "You-Know-Who", the Spry Striker
- Theme: "To Zanarkand". When fighting, Battle Theme.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Brotherhood propped next to a Blitzball.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Telling his story, being very chipper, a star athlete who's still nice, being in his father's shadow, mastery of Haste, Slow, and Stop, using Blitzball skills in combat, intending to protect Yuna, asymmetrical clothing, those who were really beings of the Fayth's dream.
- Domains: Narration, Water, Combat, Professional Sports, Love, Dreams
- Followers: Flynn Rider, Megamind, Kuzco, Lester Burnham, Susie Salmon.
- Non-ascended: Wakka, Kimahri, Rikku.
- Ascended: Cosmos, Warrior of Light, Cloud Strife, Squall Leonhart, Firion, Ratchet, Cecil Harvy, Sora, Aquaman, Yuna, Auron, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Jak, Lulu
- In Friendly Competition with: Percy Jackson.
- Enemies: Mateus Palamecia, Seymour Guado, Chaos, Ghetsis Harmonia, Spoony.
- High Priest: Ishmael.
- Longing to ease her unhappiness, Cosmos led Yuna to the gates of the Pantheon, the closest they could reach to the mortal plains. There Yuna was given another chance to whistle at the top of her lungs. After a few tries, the two feared it was a lost cause. Just as Cosmos was about to command the 501st to close the gates, the swift figure Tidus dashed through at breakneck speed, knocking into Yuna in the process. He finally kept his word.
- Unusual for the gods within the Narrative House, Tidus' shrine is in some way connected to the House of Sports, where a newly created Blitzball stadium had been built. Tidus has been teaching many a curious deity about Spira's favorite pastime.
- As it stands, he's still trying to get better to be a match for Aqua Man, who boasts aquatic skills he'd never thought possible.
- Tidus has something of a love-hate relationship with his father Jecht. He's gotten to know the man on a much deeper level, and is willing to accept him. However, there are many times where his father's actions as the muscle head or sex god he is makes Tidus just want to clock him over the head with a few dozen blitzballs.
- He would like to remind everyone that his name is "Tee-dus", not "Tide-us".
- As one of the youngest of the Sons of Square, many seem to ridicule the striker for a number of things, chief being when he attempted to laugh at Yuna's suggestion. Always exasperated by this, Tidus has repeatedly mentioned that he was ''purposefully'' laughing like that.
- Naturally Tidus was quick to join up in the GUAG as one of Cosmos' original Warriors, and is working with Ieyasu to make raids against the GUAE's Reeducation Facility and bust out his old man.
- Is having a hard time explaining to Sora just how he "got so much bigger."
- Was sought out after his ascension by Ratchet to see just who Yuna had mistaken him for. It was an unusual meeting, but physically Ratchet reminded Tidus of Zidane and was able to warm up faster that normal.
- However, he gets disgusted to see Johnny Test, giving the fact that said annoying kid sounds identical to him.
- Shortly after the Pantheon Blitzball Stadium was finally finished, Tidus noticed many gods and goddesses using it as a standard pool. Exasperated, he exclaimed 'That's not what it's there for!' and quickly explained what Blitzball was. Enrollment for the Pantheon's first Blitzball teams has begun.
- Due to their extremely similar personalities, daddy issues, and love of the water, he and Percy Jackson have developed a friendly rivalry. Percy finds the Brotherhood sword awesome to behold and Tidus thinks Percy would make an awesome Blitzball player.
- Currently, Tidus' Blitzball team, named after the Besaid Aurochs, includes himself, Jak, Sora and Ratchet, with two empty spots. While they all seem to be skilled, Jak has aquaphobia due to a near-death experience with a Lurker Shark when he was 15, and Sora cannot stay underwater for long without turning into a merman; they both seem to be pulling through with their flaws, now.
- Sly Cooper and Riku were both offered a spot on the team, but both declined; Sly, due to being unable to swim (though he has suggested Dimitri, a skilled diver, as a candidate), and Riku due to being constantly forced into the Game Grid by Clu.
- Thanks to the intensive training gone through, the Besaid Aurochs are considered to be almost unbeatable. Only Team Atlantica has ever been able to beat them, and only because it's captain, Melody, sounds exactly like Rikku, and is able to do flawless impersonations of Keira Hagai and Talwyn Apogee.
- He doesn't like talking about what happened when he visited Arizona. All the gods know is that it involved a nasty encounter with a certain cult leader that for some reason has the support of Sephiroth.
Wade Wilson, God of the Fourth Wall
(Deadpool, The Merc With The Mouth, The Regenerating Degenerate, The Crimson Comedian)
- Theme Music: "Never Do It Now".
- Lesser God/Overdeity (depends on how much the writer is willing to let me look past the Fourth Wall)
- Symbol: My belt buckle icon of myself (which I KNOW you totally want one, buddy) with a yellow text box. Oh, how fun they are! :)
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral is what they say I am, but I just say I do whatever the hell I want, bub! So, yeah, pretty much Chaotic Revolving Door.
- Portfolio: The Fourth Wall (or lack thereof), Breaking Said Fourth Wall, Medium Awareness, Obfuscating Insanity, Whatever the Hell I Feel Like (I'm awesome and kinda fickle that way)
- Domains: Madness, Chaos, Destruction, Illusion, Comic Books (yes, the medium I'm in is one of my domains), Big Guns, Katanas, and Welsh Corgis. Huh? Shut up, Welsh Corgis is totally a domain! Who's the god here?
- Followers: Lots…but none of them know of it, and if they did, they'd deny it out of humility.
- Former Superior: Rob Liefeld, my creator, who introduced me in New Mutants as a copycat of Deathstroke. But that's another story.
- Allies: Um…no, I don't think so… Except Excalibur maybe? Ooh! Wait! Pinkie Pie, too! And my other fellow members of the Council Of Cloudcuckooland! And Lambadelta, Etna, the Warner Brothers (and their Warner Sister Dot!), and Ambush Bug, who did it all first. Oh, and Lobo, another fourth-wall-breaking buddy!
- Not So Different From: Slade Wilson/Deathstroke (after all, I'm modeled after him), Tony Masters/Taskmaster (I have a lot of things in common with him).
- Headbutting Heroes With: James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine (I hate working with him, he's too inferior in comparison to me), Doreen Green/Squirrel Girl and Makoto Nanaya (I admit that Nanaya is too hot, but these two squirrel girls kicked my butt).
- Enemies: Magneto, welcome to die! Also, I freaking hate The Joker and Lester/Bullseye.
- So, I'm a god now? Awesome! I wonder if this means I can talk in bullet-point format now…
- We're good.
- Oh, little bullet point format, I've missed you so! We will have so much fun together!
- My knowledge of the Fourth Wall allowed me to just slip into the Pantheon easily, since I know I'm popular enough for you (yes, you!) to eventually think of putting me here. Yeah. I'm such a Manipulative Bastard; eat your heart out, Batman!
- Interestingly, with my expanding popularity, my Medium Awareness has also expanded, since I'm, slowly but surely, being featured in different media beyond comic books, and I have Medium Awareness in every single one of them. Soon, I will be able to overthrow all of the other deities in all the pantheons and create Deadpoolia! COWER BEFORE MY LIMITLESS KNOWLEDGE! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
- Oh yeah, and I want to be featured on the cover of the next Street Fighter game, Capcom!!
- I once beat the crap outta that whiny-ass Terumi in terms of using memes and the fourth wall, that upstart. Boy it felt good and showed who's boss! Well, I hope Arc System Works will be impressed and feature me in the next BlazBlue game as well — Ooh! BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma was just announced — Wait, I'm not even there!? TERUMIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!
- After the battle with those two squirrel girls... Wait a minute. Did someone paint a message on the wall that said I was gay for Asura!? I'll find you and shoot you.
- Hey, I don't get why people are irritated with that cute little thingy Excalibur. I mean, c'mon, we could talk all day and not get tired of each other! ...Wait, does this mean I'm now in possession of an Infinity+1 Sword because of my incredible mentality? And I can kick anyone's ass with him? AWESOME!
- Oh hey, so apparently we also share the same seiyuu too. Aw yeah, we are seriously pals for life!
- Soooo, if I may have your attention, you love this site, yeah? Then fair warning... DON'T. USE. MY. WACKY. VOICES. Wanna know the result? Why don't you ask good ol' Dreadpool, he— *notices Dreadpool on the open door behind, slams the door shut and seals it with nails and every other sealing things available* ...You get the idea!
- Yeah, I was made to resemble that Deathstroke fellow. But guess what? I AM WAY BETTER THAN HIM! You don't believe me? Well, it just happened that Wiz and Boomstick decided to put me and him in one of their "Death Battles", and guess what? I WON! Suck iiiittt!
- Okay, so MAYBE Slade came back for no real reason and tried again, and maybe he did blow me to pieces in a minute's time, but hey, still couldn't kill me!
- If you can't find me messin' around in the Main House or the mortal world, I'm probably in the Main House (suck it, Wolverine!) or Knowledge, or in the Council of Cloudcuckooland.