Pantheon: Music Demigods And Quasideities
Archie "Snake" Simpson, Joey Jeremiah, and Derek "Wheels" Wheeler, Gods of Former Garage Band Members
(Zit Remedy, The Zits)
Courtney Gears, Infernal Diva
- Alignment: Lawful Good, Chaotic Good and Lawful Neutral respectively.
- Symbol: An old cassette recording of Everybody Wants Something.
- Portfolio: Reasonable Authority Figures forced to Take A Level In Jerkass, The Peter Principle (Snake), High School Hustlers grown up into used-car salesmen (Joey), Atoners (Wheels), Garage Bands, those who Used To Be Kind Of Cool Once.
- Domains: High School (literally, in Snake's case), Music, Family
- You now have Everybody Wants Something running through your head. The title phrase is the only part of the song's lyrics you know. Sore-y, eh?
Giselle, Goddess of the Crowd Songs and Backup Dancers
- Theme Song: "Death to Squishies" (Boss Battle Ver.)
- Symbol: Obani Draco, her base.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Respective Idol Fembot known for more than her singing, pretending to be an ally, high mercenary of Dr. Nefarious, has a catchy Villain Song, supports genocide of organic life forms, has dancer mooks, battles while dancing and spinning, experiments on organic life forms, gets away with her crimes due to popularity, only dating Reactor for his money
- Domains: Music, Propaganda, Genocide, Gold Digger.
- Allies: Dr. Nefarious, Gleeman Vox, most of the Disney Villains (especially Lady Tremaine, Queen Grimhilde, and Ursula), Penelope Mouse, Master Xehanort, I-No, all villainous robot or program gods in the pantheon.
- Enemies: Ratchet, Clank, Balthier, Aqua, Cinderella, Yuna, Hades, Kevin Flynn, Jak, Daxter, Tron, Rise Kujikawa, Hatsune Miku, Hibiki Houjou, Kanade Minamino, Hibiki Tachibana, Tsubasa Kazanari, Chris Yukine
- Rivals: Constable Neyla
- Followers: Yunalesca
- Has recently done a new video that demands that robots try to help her ascend into the pantheon. It worked.
- Her alliance with Dr. Nefarious, a well known mad scientist, would've gained her a lot of enemies had it not been for her mind-controlling music and her looks. However, Balthier isn't fooled because of his own father, Dr. Cid, who's also a mad scientist (or so he believes).
- Her alliances with several Disney Villains has made her an unofficial member of their group. In fact, she is the only non-Disney god who may actually qualify a spot, and she's doing her very best to join the ranks.
- Despite having access to the Heartless, Gears mainly relies on the Unversed to fight any intruders. The Symphony Master seems to be her signature Unversed, though she's also been shown to use the Cursed Coach every now and then.
- However, Gears does not get along with Hades. This could be due to the latter burning her to prevent her from killing Cinderella.
- It's said that Clu is trying to ally himself with Gears because of her music, as he really wants to take control of all the robot and program gods in the hopes of "perfecting" the pantheon. This has gotten into Tron's nerves, as he knew that such an alliance would be very devastating.
- However, after Gears decided to ally herself with the Darkness Proxy and capture the Princesses of Heart for them, Clu became outraged and ended their alliance. Gears didn't let this bother her, and decided to ally with the Master Control Program instead, as he reminds her of Dr. Nefarious.
- Gears' relationship with other musicians in the Music house is quite disturbing. I-No is trying to befriend her, while Hatsune Miku considers her to be a "wicked witch". Of course, Gears sees them as mainly competition and would only act kindly towards the evil musicians, especially the robot ones.
- And then there's the fact that her use of music for evil automatically makes her as much of a Shadow Archetype to Rise Kujikawa as the latter's actual Shadow…
- Her alliance with Cinderella's evil stepfamily (especially Tremaine (her daughters at that time included)) happened to bring devastation to both Blackwater City and the Castle of Dreams, requiring the team-up between Ratchet, Clank, and Aqua. Although all four of them were supposedly burned by Hades, they somehow still managed to survive and continue to terrorize the pantheon... until see below.
- Her pop music and brainwashing has irritated Yuna, herself a pop singer while wearing Lenne's outfit to the point of rivalry.
- Implied to be a Gold Digger, since she once dated Reactor, but wanted nothing to do with him until he became an Exterminator. Considering her alliances with genocidal villains, it's likely she just wants to take his money to help fund their plots.
- After successfully getting the Tremaine family and Penelope ascended, Gears is trying to ascend Dr. Nefarious into the pantheon, despite the vocal objections of her enemies, especially Balthier.
- Unfortunately, through Cinderella's own interruption, Courtney was down to just Lady Tremaine amongst the latter's family as her helper. That means... less bullying allies. The two villainesses are now working together, along with Queen Grimhilde and Ursula, to overthrow Maleficent and take her place as the "leader of the Disney Villains", only because of evidence that she's not really "evil".
- Gears seems to be a Foil to Constable Neyla, in which they are both hot females who turn out to be evil mid-way through their debut games. In the pantheon, they also have a strong alliance with a Disney Villainess (Lady Tremaine and Maleficent, respectively) and are able to control a certain dark creature (Unversed and Heartless, respectively). Their goals also contrast each other, with Gears wanting to use the darkness to take over the pantheon, and Neyla wanting to use it to fuel the pantheon with hatred so she can remain immortal.
Click to see her Andalasian form.
Gorillaz, Quartet Gods of the Virtual Band
- Leitmotif: "That's How You Know"
- Symbol: A dress made from some curtains
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: being overly dramatic, friends to animals even the non-cute ones, being a parody of the typical Disney Princess, red-haired protagonists
- Domains: Music, Princesses, Fairy Tales, New York
- Allies: Every good Disney God and every good God in the House of Royalty, Sora, Riku.
- Rivals: The Music Meister (one-sided)
- Opposed by: The Evil Queen, Maleficient, Master Xehanort
- Ascended at the Gates of the Pantheon, causing the whole House of Music to play her leitmotif and other gods to come into spontaneous choreography. Made her temple by singing a song that caused all animals to come help out...even the non-cute ones.
- Hangs out with Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora in the House of Royalty where they have their animal friends help clean up. The other three princesses have gotten used to the cockroaches, rats and flies that Giselle brought with her.
- The Music Meister sees her as his rival, seeing as she can make people go into a huge Crowd Song at her leisure. Giselle argues back that she doesn't do it out of any evil, compared to him.
- Master Xehanort is looking at her to see whether or not she can be used as a replacement Princess of Heart. Giselle has no response to this.
- Loves going to the House of Craft to sew dresses. Many Gods have complained when they wake up in the morning to find their bedsheets and curtains with giant dress-sized holes in them, though.
Kanye West, God of Music Production
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
- Symbol: A monkey wearing headphones.
- Portfolio: Uncanny Valley, Everything's Better with Monkeys, Everything Is an Instrument, Art Major Biology, Neoclassical Punk Zydeco Rockabilly, Dysfunction Junction, Morality Pet, Brainless Beauty (2-D), Waif-Fu (Noodle), Magnificent Bastard (Murdoc) and Gentle Giant (Russel).
- Internet band and patron saints of the Uncanny Valley, the Gorillaz bassist, Murdoc Niccals, bought their position on the Tvtropes pantheon with organs and cold hard cash.
- Followers: the Tauren Chieftans(L90ETC).
- It's Gorillaz. No The.
- Despite Murdoch's attitude and cynicism, Noodle is pretty much the only person that keeps him from being an irredeemable being. Thus, anyone who tries to hurt her will have to go through him first.
Kendall Knight, Jason Diamond, Logan Mitchell and Carlos Garcia, Quartet Gods of Boy Bands
- Symbol: Dropout Bear.
- Portfolio: Being Happy for Others and Letting Them Finish (and Becoming an Ascended Meme), Cool Dads, Never Annoy Him and Mention Bad Things About His Late Mother, Insufferable Geniuses, Jerks With Soft Spots, Showing Devotion to Jesus Christ.
- Domain: Music, City, Craft.
- Allies: Jay-Z, Kim Kardashian (Non-Ascended).
- Ascended to the Pantheon's House of Music when he made a couple of good deeds to redeem himself from the Jerkass behaviour that he had kept up for a while. He currently spends most of his time in the music studio, trying to help the other Gods to make music.
- Claims that this House has one of the best music studios of all time... this infaurated the Disgraces and they never forgive him since that day.
- Recently, fatherhood entered in his life, because he and his girlfriend Kim Kardashian gave birth to a girl named North "Nori" West.
- Is a recovering gay fish.
- Has the support of the LOL Rangers.
(Big Time Rush)
Rebecca Black, Goddess of Vocal Improvement
Simon Posford, God of Trance
- Theme Song: "Saturday".
- Symbol: I :) Friday (to her dismay).
- Alignment: Peppy Good
- Portfolio: Vocal Evolution, Spoiled Sweets, Polarizing Celebrities, Catchiness, Genki Girls, Idol Singers, Outraged Optimism, Sarcasm, Declaring Her Song "Friday" an Old Shame and Never Living It Down.
- Domains: Music (Failed with "Friday", improved nowadays), Publicity (Enforced), Auto-Tune (Abused, then Discarded).
- Allies: Kotomine Kirei, Lady Gaga.
- Opposes: Hate Dumb, Wiz and Boomstick.
- After staying in The Fallen for months, and with her recent songs showing signals of improvement, Rebecca Black finally joins to this Pantheon.
- This is how Rebecca Black herself reacts for that one song she's not responsible.
- Wiz and Boomstick made fun of her in the Death Battle against the universally despised Justin Bieber (whom she admires). She never forgives them for that.
- It should be noted that they got shocked the day she entered to this House. As a recommendation of Lady Gaga, she should stay away from them the best way possible.
(Hallucinogen, Gumbo, Walter Ego)
Animal, God Of Drummers
- Theme Song: Divine Moments of Truth
- Demigod (While he's just a normal guy, his powers amongst Trance and the spiritual world rank him here)
- Symbol: That... uh blue six eyed stoned mask guy thing that's really hard to describe.
- Alignment: Neutral Good with Chaotic tendencies due to his pro-drug advocacy.
- Portfolio: Awesome Music, Ambient, Epic Rocking, The Stoner/Erudite Stoner, Trance, New Age, Neoclassical Punk Zydeco Rockabilly, Scatting, Nice Hat, Intergenerational Friendship(with Raja), I Am the Band(He's usually the MVP in his projects), Record Producer, Electronic Music.
- Domain: Electronic Music, Trance of any kind, new age/world music, Twisted Records.
- Followers: Astrix, Infected Mushroom, Astral Projection, Aioaska.
- High Priest: Armin van Buuren
- Allies: Raja Ram, Martin Glover, Saul Davies, Benji Vaughan, stoners, Infected Mushroom, and spiritualists.
- Enemies/Rivals: None, he's mostly quiet and keeps to himself.
- Opposes and Opposed by: The DEA and anti-drug activists(such as D.A.R.E. and Above the Influence).
- Other Affiliations: Shpongle, Younger Brother, Anubis, Infernal Machine, Celtic Cross, Twisted Allstars.
- That three eyed blue mask man guy thing is actually a deity of another spiritual side of the world he connects to using LSD and pot.
- While most of his music is made using good ol' fashion synths and studio magic, often times his music is actually made by recording the sounds of his journeys to the spiritual world.
- He knows a bit too much of the spiritual world that we do not and that's why many anti-drug activists try to keep him down, so that we stay ignorant forever.
- His main goal in life is to help us all ascend to the spiritual world with the help of his music and lots of pot.
- He's never had a bad trip due to the fact that he's befriended many of the higher-ups in the spiritual world during his trips.
- He's surprisingly popular in Japan, despite the fact the Japanese are one of the most anti-drug people on earth.
- Despite the fact many of his songs were made on drugs, his live performances are always done sober due to the complexity of his music and machinery used.
Bill S. Preston, Esq. and Ted "Theodore" Logan, Avatars of The Power of Rock. (Bill and Ted, Wyld Stallyns)
- Symbol: His Head.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, though sometimes leans toward Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: All Drummers Are Animals, The Unintelligible.
- Domains: FOOOOD, WO-MAN, BEAT DRUMS, Sleeping
- Followers: Gene Krupa, Keith Moon, John Bonham, Mick Fleetwood, Tommy Lee...
- Allies: The other Muppets.
- Rivals: Buddy Rich (because Animal threw a drum head onto him after Rich won a drum battle against him)
- The Pantheon provides him with some of the strongest drums on the planet. Regular drums tend to break at the force of his drumming skills ever since he became a deity.
Eduard Artemyev, God of Electronica
- Quasidieties (They become Overdeities in the future)
- Neutral Good
- Symbol: Two guitars stacked against a drum set with Wyld Stallyns written on it.
- Salute: Slow Air Guitar
- Domian: Music, Emotion, Time Travel, Friendship
- Portfolio: Friends through and through, Totally Radical, knowing lots about time travel despite being idiots, time moving strangely, "Station!"
- Allies: George Carlin, The Doctor, Doctor Emmet Brown, The Time Division in the Toku Base, Paul London and Brian Kendrick, Sigmund Freud, Ludwig van Beethoveen.
- Followers: Peabody and Sherman.
- Enemies: Sartana Of The Dead.
- Will one day bring about everlasting peace with their music... Once they learn how to play of course... Scratch that, they do know how to play now but haven't been able to write their multiverse changing music just yet.
- Believe that everyone should "Be excellent to each other" and "Party on dudes".
- Are on especially good terms with the Equestrian goddesses because of what they will one day do. Twilight Sparkle has acquired a future copy of one of their albums and found Wyld Stallyns music has a similar affect to their own elements of harmony.
- Do not be fooled by their laidback attitudes; they know about time travel and are not afraid to show what they can do.
- The two are exceptionally good friends with historical figures like: Abraham Lincoln, Napoleon, Billy the Kid, Socrates, Joan of Arc, etc. They even came to help Bill and Ted on a history report!
- Whenever Halloween comes close, the two head off to prepare for a Halloween Adventure. Their shows are hilarious and the revenue helps prepare a kickstart for an upcoming tour.
- Ted doesn't understand why the heck Neo sounds oddly familiar. It's probably for the best though (as Neo would like it that the Gods don't make remarks on their voices).
- The two met up with Paul London and Brian Kendrick, who dressed up as them and called themselves "Brian D. Kendrick and Paul 'Paul' London". The four hit it off pretty well, with Paul and Brian allowed to go on adventures with the two, and Bill and Ted learning to play their entrance theme (which they think is "Excellent!") so they can one day perform at Wrestlemania.
JAM Project, Choir of Hot Blood and Heralds of Mecha
- The success of electronic music owes as much to him as it does to Vangelis or Mike Oldfield.
- Symbol: A synthesizer sitting in the middle of the tundra, emitting a haunting trance song.
- Portfolio: Older Than They Think, Mother Russia Makes You Strong, Drone of Dread, Ethereal Choir, Cool Old Guy, Badass Grandpa
- Domains: Electronica, trance, film scores
- Followers: Daft Punk, Mikael Tariverdiev, PPK, Mike Oldfield,
- Allies: Vangelis, Kraftwerk
- Rivals: None
- Whenever you hear electronic music, thank Eduard Artemyev.
Jigglypuff, Goddess of Sketching and Lullabies
- Collectively wielding the power of a Lesser God
- Symbols: A rocket punch aimed upward
- Portfolio: Hot Blood, Cool Old Guy, Super Group
- Domains: Strength, Courage, Hot Blood
- Allies: The Beatles (distant as it seems), Yoko Kanno, Super Robot pilots (plus a few Real Robot pilots too)
- Rivals: none at the moment
- A lot of gods don't want them to make contact with the conclave of ZUN, Yuki Kajiura, Yoko Kanno, and Nobuo Uematsu. They have fears that such a music will make reality implode.
- They have been doing support work for Super Robot Pilots; whenever their music show up, EPIC will ensue.
- They are the official Muse of the GUAG Robot War Division. With their chosen anthem "Wings of Legend".
The Protomen, Gods of Video Game Inspired Rock Opera
- Symbol: A Marker Shaped Like A Microphone.
- Theme Music: Jigglypuff's Song (Don't fall asleep)
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Face Doodlers, Brown Notes, Lethal Joke Characters, Glass Cannons, Pokémon Speak, Our Fairies Are Different
- Domain: Dream, Glory, Moon, Fairy
- Allies: Kirby, Oichi.
- No one is entirely sure what sex Jigglypuff is.
- Jigglypuff can captivate a person with its huge round eyes so that it can sing a song which will put them into sleep. This particular Jigglypuff really hates that every one falls into sleep when it sings, causing it to sketch all over their faces with a marker for revenge.
- Fans are convinced that Jigglypuff would have the #1 single in every country in the world if her songs utilized mind control rather than putting the judges to sleep.
- Many are surprised that Jigglypuff was even able to ascend, but she was popular enough in her own country, that she could. This also allowed her to compete in the Super Smash Brothers tournaments from the very beginning.
- Some of the gods are flabbergasted that a sleep attack is her most powerful attack ever.
- Witness, as one of Jigglypuff's followers attempts to compete on American Idol
- Mortal comic artist Matthew Taranto has noticeably shipped Jigglypuff with Kirby. There has been no confirmation or denial.
- Alongside Wolf, Jigglypuff is one of the few competitors of the third Smash Brothers tournament to have never met Tabuu.
Richard Wagner, Lord of the Leitmotif
- Many others have done Rock Operas in the past, but The Protomen dedicate theirs to Mega Man and Crowning Music of Awesome.
- Symbols: Mega Man's helmet, Protoman's helmet, KILROY's mask.
- Portfolio: Crowning Music of Awesome, Darker and Edgier, Rock Opera, loads of band members, Ridiculously Human Robots, Mega Man, Chiptunes, Deconstruction, Hot-Blooded main characters and band members.
- Domains: Nashville, conventions, the City.
- Followers: Many many fans, Capcom, Brentalfloss, the Chamethrawer Squadron, the L.I.G.H.T. Brigade.
- Allies: Makeup And Vanity Set, Capcom, The Megas, Daft Punk, Alan Shacklock, Dead Of Summer.
- Rivals: Dr. Wily, Phish, Nickelback.
Sabaton, Great Skalds Of War
- Quasideity, claims to be Greater God
- Symbol: A profile of his physical form's head.
- Portfolio: Small people with '''HUGE EGOS''', Standard Snippets, '''PARALELL UNIVERSES ENTIRELY CONSTRUCTED OF PIG'S BEHIND, Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness, The Reich, Fanfares.
- Domains: Song, War, Evil, Glory.
- Loyal Listener: Daniel Bryan.
- Richard Wagner is such a master in the art of opera. He created masterpieces during his mortal life.
- Has a big ego, but you can't understimate him.
TobyMac, Michael Tait, and Kevin Max Smith, Triumvirate of Modern Christian Music
- Collectively wielding the power of a Lesser God
- Symbol: Metal shoe in a suit of armor from which they took their name
- Portofolio: Power Metal, testosterone, glory and horror of war, encouraging to read history books
- Domains: Music, Craft, War, Knowledge
- Regular visitors at house of war, where they gather stories about greatest and most tragic battles, heroic deeds and similiar, which they can dedicate a song to.
- Well regarded by Nico Robin, Godess of History, for encouraging their listeners to do a lot of research.
(DC Talk, Tobymac, Tait, The Newsboys, Kevin Max, Audio Adrenaline)
The mayors of Diverse City.
- Quasideities (within the domain of Christian music, the power of Greater Gods)
- Symbol: The Diverse City Flag and Logo.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: The 80s, the 90s, and post-millennial music. Everything from Rock to Soul, to Dub Step. Group split ups, making their own legacies.
- Domain: Christian music, racial unity, breaking down walls.
- Followers: Pretty much anyone in Christian music post 1988.
- Allies: Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Kutless, KJ-52, Will Smith.
- Enemies: The Westboro Baptist Church, really anyone who uses their religion to justify evil deeds.
- Opposes: They oppose Merzbow and his music, but he doesn't even bother to acknowledge them
- The legacy of Christian music was passed onto the group by Carmen, the previous God of Christian Music, who vouched for them within the then dying industry.
- The group single handedly saved the dying industry and proceeded to do the impossible: make Christian music that was enjoyable, and that crossed into the mainstream in a way never done before.
- They literally set the standard for Christian music, pushing others in the industry to stop making terrible music in the name of the genre just because it had a Christian theme.
- Did not create but coined the term 'Jesus Freaks' as a way of noting their followers and people who were genuinely interested in helping their fellow man, regardless of race, gender, or creed.
- Post their Supernatural CD, they decided to split up to pursue creative differences, and in doing so impacted the industry even more by taking the reigns of other legendary groups such as the Newsboys and Audio Adrenaline. However, clever ears can still hear them on each other's albums, and they've been known to tour together within their new groups.
- Whispers have existed for years of a DC Talk reunion tour. No confirmation has been forthcoming.
Utau Hoshina, Goddess of Magic Idol Singers
(Lunatic Charm, Seraphic Charm, Black Jewel, Utau Tsukuyomi
Whitney Houston, Goddess of Incredibly Long Note
- Theme Song: Meikyuu Butterfly, Black Diamond and Taiyou ga niau yo
- Rank: Quasideity, Lesser Goddess with Chara Transformation
- Symbol: Utau's Shugo Charas Iru and Eru holding a mic.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, Neutral Good post Heel-Face Turn
- Portfolio: Idol Singer, Girlish Pigtails, People who become your friends after you hit them enough, Magic Music, people who are named after things that relate to them, People with purple eyes, Tsundere, Being a Grade S, people who use a different name when on stage
- Domains: Music, Idols, Friendship
- Allies: Amu Hinamori, Tsubasa Kazanari and Chris Yukine, 765 Pro, Fate Testarossa, Ricotta Elmar, Nanoha Takamachi, Rise Kujikawa
- High Priestesses: Iru and Eru
- Friendly Rivalry: Tsubasa Kazanari
- Ever since Utau ascended Amu's workload has significantly decreased now that there are more deities able to combat the X-Eggs.
- Utau was shocked to find out Ricotta has the same voice as her.
- It's not uncommon to see Utau practicing her singing in her studio singing or singing with the many other idol deities.
- Often, Utau will hold concerts with the other idol deities such as Tsubasa, Rise and 765 Pro.
- Utau feels sympathy for Chris and Fate as she too used to be The Dragon for the Big Bad however unlike Chris and Fate, Utau was not abandoned instad she left Easter of her own choice. well kinda...