Pantheon: Music Demigods And Quasideities
open/close all folders
Courtney Gears, Infernal Diva
- Theme Song: "Death to Squishies" (Boss Battle Ver.); The Extreme (Bad Alert: The Extreme; shared with Lady Tremaine)
- Symbol: Obani Draco, her base.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Respective Idol Fembot known for more than her singing, pretending to be an ally, being an evil beauty, high mercenary of Dr. Nefarious, has a catchy Villain Song, supports genocide of organic life forms, has dancer mooks, battles while dancing and spinning, experiments on organic life forms, gets away with her crimes due to popularity, only dating Reactor for his money
- Domains: Robots, Music, Propaganda, Genocide, Gold Digger.
- Allies: Dr. Nefarious, Gleeman Vox, most of the Disney Villains (especially Lady Tremaine), Master Xehanort, I-No, Seymour Guado, The Dazzlings, Funny Valentine, Enrico Pucci.
- Enemies: Ratchet, Clank, Aqua, Yuna, Hades, Kevin Flynn, Jak, Daxter, Rise Kujikawa, Hatsune Miku, Hibiki Houjou, Kanade Minamino, Hibiki Tachibana, Tsubasa Kazanari, Chris Yukine, Naka, Squigly, The Saber Marionettes, the GUAG White Hats
- Followers: Yunalesca
- Unwitting Pawn of: Vanitas
- Opposed by: Most Disney deities (especially Sora and Cinderella), Numbuh Four, Penelope Mouse, Clu
- Has recently done a new video that demands that robots try to help her ascend into the pantheon. It worked.
- Her alliance with Dr. Nefarious, a well known mad scientist, would've gained her a lot of enemies had it not been for her mind-controlling music and her looks. However, Balthier isn't fooled because of his own father, Dr. Cid, who's also a mad scientist (or so he believes).
- Her alliances with several Disney Villains has made her an unofficial member of their group. In fact, she is the only non-Disney god who may actually qualify a spot, and she's doing her very best to join the ranks. This basically makes her the opposite of Charlotte LaBouff, who wants to be a Disney Princess.
- Despite having access to the Heartless, Gears mainly relies on the Unversed to fight any intruders. The Symphony Master seems to be her signature Unversed, though she's also been shown to use the Cursed Coach every now and then.
- With the ascension of Vantias, however, some are beginning to question whether she actually has control over the Unversed , or if Vanitas is merely using her. Seeing as how the Unversed come from Vanitas in the first place, it's most likely the latter.
- However, Gears does not get along with Hades. This could be due to the latter burning her to prevent her from killing Cinderella.
- Despite having access to the Heartless, Gears mainly relies on the Unversed to fight any intruders. The Symphony Master seems to be her signature Unversed, though she's also been shown to use the Cursed Coach every now and then.
- Clu once tried to ally himself with Gears to take advantage of her music, but her alliance with the Darkness Proxy turned him off. Gears has instead allied herself with the Master Control Program, as he reminds her of Dr. Nefarious.
- Gears' relationship with other musicians in the House of Music is quite disturbing. I-No is trying to befriend her, while Hatsune Miku considers her to be a "glitch". Of course, Gears sees them as mainly competition and would only act kindly towards the evil musicians, especially the robot ones.
- And then there's the fact that her use of music for evil automatically makes her as much of a Shadow Archetype to Rise Kujikawa as the latter's actual Shadow…
- Naka also has risen as an opposition for her, due of her being an Idol Singer with robotic weaponry, though whenever or not Naka is actually a automaton is in question.
- Her alliance with Cinderella's evil stepfamily (especially Lady Tremaine) happened to bring devastation to both Blackwater City and the Castle of Dreams, requiring the team-up between Ratchet, Clank, and Aqua. Although all four of them were supposedly burned by Hades, they somehow still managed to survive and continue to terrorize the pantheon... until see below.
- Her pop music and brainwashing has irritated Yuna, herself a pop singer while wearing Lenne's outfit to the point of rivalry.
- Implied to be a Gold Digger, since she once dated Reactor, but wanted nothing to do with him until he became an Exterminator.
- Gears and Lady Tremaine are currently working together, along with the Evil Queen and Ursula, to overthrow Maleficent and take her place as the "leader of the Disney Villains", only because of evidence that she's not really "evil". A retelling of Tremaine's life has even made them more of a threat.
- Is never seen without her two backup dancer "daughters", Drizella and Anastasia. She originally had more, but most of them were killed by Ratchet during their original battle. With the help of the evil members of the House of Technology, she's reprogramed them with the personalities of Lady Tremaine's daughters (in their most evil incarnation), and has even named them after the two. Tremaine is said to be pleased that Gears is trying to honor her daughters.
- Gears seems to be a Foil to Constable Neyla, in which they are both hot females who turn out to be evil mid-way through their debut games. In the pantheon, they also have a strong alliance with a Disney Villainess (Lady Tremaine and Maleficent, respectively) and are able to control a certain dark creature (Unversed and Heartless, respectively). Their goals also contrast each other, with Gears wanting to use the darkness to take over the pantheon, and Neyla wanting to use it to fuel the pantheon with hatred so she can remain immortal.
- When Dr. Nefarious finally ascended, Gears imminently returned to his side, and cannot wait to help him with his upcoming evil plots. Nefarious is partly annoyed, but glad to have an old ally in the pantheon.
- She hates it when you call her a "glitch". The Disney deities and the Kids Next Door take fun in calling her that, though only a few would dare to do so right in front of her.
- Despised by Squigly, who sees using singing in such a way as a disgrace and reminds her of Eliza. Leviathan put those feelings into action when he tried to melt her into slag. While he failed to in the ensuring battle, it's clear that neither side is satisfied with the current outcome.
- Gears was a major supporter of "Project: Alternate!Gentaro", and even helped capture the Princesses of Heart for the Darkness Proxy. It's later revealed that she was in league with Funny Valentine all along, and had been controlling the gods that were corrupted via a captured Maxwell. Gears and her dancers later suffered a Karmic Death at the hands of the Delta Cops in a matter very similar to Lady Tremaine and her daughters.
- She was the main reason why Tron was corrupted in the first place. She tried to force Sora to fight him, but he (along with Donald, Goofy, and Numbuh Four) attacked her instead. Since then, Sora has held a grudge against the diva, which got even more tense when he learned that she controlled him and Riku during their corruption, and threatened Kairi's life with the Cursed Coach.
- With Chrysalis dead, Gears has taken her place as the Changeling Queen. Balthier did not approve of that, since he was the one to kill Chrysalis in the first place.
Erik, God of Villain Love Songs (Erique Claudin, The Angel of Music, The Opera Ghost, The Phantom of the Opera, Assassin)
- Theme Music: The Phantom of the Opera
- Symbol: A white-half mask and a rose with a black ribbon
- Alignment: Varies based on his level of sanity (Semi-officially Chaotic Evil)
- Portfolio: Musicals, Villain Love Songs, Compelling Voice, Stalking Is Love, Stalker with a Crush, Murder the Hypotenuse, Dramatic Unmasking, Alas, Poor Villain, Mad Artist, Torture Cellar
- Domains: Music, Pipe Organs, Art, Love, Stalking
- Allies: He doesn't socialize enough to gain true allies
- Originally Erik himself stood as the God of Obsessive Love, while a man called Michael Crawford stood to hold the title of Villain Love Song. Where the two shared a psychic bond between the other, eventually Erik ended up becoming more than just aspect of Michael and ended up overthrowing him, taking this position.
- Rarely leaves his lair/torture chamber convinced that his face will forever keep him from humanity despite the large amount of fangirls who come to pay homage each morning.
- He seems to be able attract women despite his actions.
- The status of his face seem to vary from day to day. Sometimes he looks really horrifying, sometimes just half of his face is damaged and sometimes he doesn't look that bad.
- He seems to get quite frequent visits from Freddy Krueger, though Erik doesn't quite know why yet.
- Some gods say that he sometimes have a battle with Ganondorf on who can play the organ better.
- He has bribed the House of Theater to give him any money he wants or else he will do his famous chandelier act at any given time.
- Where he has done many songs, the titular "The Phantom Of The Opera" song is probably the most famous song associated with him. Other gods like Kurt Hummel have played it.
- Not to be confused with another Phantom.
Giselle, Goddess of the Crowd Songs and Backup Dancers
- Leitmotif: "That's How You Know"
- Symbol: A dress made from some curtains
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: being overly dramatic, friends to animals even the non-cute ones, being a parody of the typical Disney Princess, red-haired protagonists
- Domains: Music, Princesses, Fairy Tales, New York
- Allies: Every good Disney God and every good God in the House of Royalty, Sora, Riku.
- Rivals: The Music Meister (one-sided)
- Opposed by: The Evil Queen, Maleficient, Master Xehanort
- Ascended at the Gates of the Pantheon, causing the whole House of Music to play her leitmotif and other gods to come into spontaneous choreography. Made her temple by singing a song that caused all animals to come help out...even the non-cute ones.
- Hangs out with Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora in the House of Royalty where they have their animal friends help clean up. The other three princesses have gotten used to the cockroaches, rats and flies that Giselle brought with her.
- The Music Meister sees her as his rival, seeing as she can make people go into a huge Crowd Song at her leisure. Giselle argues back that she doesn't do it out of any evil, compared to him.
- Master Xehanort is looking at her to see whether or not she can be used as a replacement Princess of Heart, since there's still one missing from the pantheon. Giselle has no response to this.
- He's since changed his mind after discovering that the Unknown Thief also lacks darkness in her heart, and is opting to use her instead. Xehanort has no idea that the Thief is the missing Princess of Heart: Kairi. When she heard of this, Giselle was relieved that she's no longer being stalked.
- Loves going to the House of Craft to sew dresses. Many Gods have complained when they wake up in the morning to find their bedsheets and curtains with giant dress-sized holes in them, though.
Gorillaz, Quartet Gods of the Virtual Band
- Symbol: A monkey wearing headphones.
- Alignment: Neutral Good for all except Murdoc, who is Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Evil, depending on who you ask.
- Portfolio: Uncanny Valley, Everything's Better with Monkeys, Everything Is an Instrument, Art Major Biology, Neoclassical Punk Zydeco Rockabilly, Dysfunction Junction, Morality Pet, Brainless Beauty (2-D), Waif-Fu (Noodle), Magnificent Bastard (Murdoc) and Gentle Giant (Russel).
- Followers: the Tauren Chieftans (L90ETC).
- Internet band and Patron Saints of the Uncanny Valley, the Gorillaz bassist, Murdoc Niccals, bought their position on the Trope Pantheons with organs and cold hard cash.
- It's Gorillaz, no The Gorillaz. Call the band for the latter at your peril.
- Despite Murdoc's attitude and cynicism, Noodle is pretty much the only person that keeps him from being an irredeemable being. Thus, anyone who tries to hurt her will have to go through him first.
- At one point, Noodle was replaced with a cyborg version of her. Fortunately, the real Noodle returned.
- Currently, they're on hiatus. They've been confirmed to return to the scene in 2016.
Kanye West, God of Music Production
- Symbol: Dropout Bear.
- Portfolio: Being Happy for Others and Letting Them Finish (and Becoming an Ascended Meme), Cool Dads, Never Annoy Him and Mention Bad Things About His Late Mother, Insufferable Geniuses, Jerks With Soft Spots, Showing Devotion to Jesus Christ.
- Domain: Music, City, Craft.
- Allies: Jay-Z, Kim Kardashian (Non-Ascended).
- Ascended to the Pantheon's House of Music when he made a couple of good deeds to redeem himself from the Jerkass behaviour that he had kept up for a while. He currently spends most of his time in the music studio, trying to help the other Gods to make music.
- Claims that this House has one of the best music studios of all time... this infaurated the Disgraces and they never forgive him since that day.
- Recently, fatherhood entered in his life, because he and his girlfriend Kim Kardashian gave birth to a girl named North "Nori" West.
- Is a recovering gay fish.
- Has the support of the LOL Rangers.
Big Time Rush
Kendall Knight, James Diamond, Logan Mitchell and Carlos Garcia, Quartet Gods of Boy Bands (Big Time Rush)
- Theme Song: Big Time Rush opening.
- Symbol: The "BTR" logo.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Crazy Plans That Causes Absolute Hilarity, Traveling Through Air Vents, Friends No Matter What, Appealing to Females.
- Kendall: the one leading the group, the sane one in the band, those who are pretty scary despite being laidback, Alliterative Name.
- James: very pretty guys who look very feminine, attracting lots of girls, fear of needles .
- Logan: very hot in female clothing, those who are the butt of jokes, Hortense, smart teens.
- Carlos: Those whose heads are in the clouds, hockey helmets, corndogs, Keets.
- Domains: Boy Bands, Music, Schemes, Comedy.
- Enemies: Johnny Test. Despite the face that they all were conceived by Scott Fellows, Big Time Rush and Ned Bigby stay as far away from him as possible.
- High Priests: One Direction.
- Ascended after the event of Big Time Dreams, where they saved the world from a Mind Control spree. They also previously stopped a madman known as Atticus Moon during their "world tour" (really just going to the US, Canada and England) from his powerful anti-gravity device the B.E.A.T.L.E. all with copious amount of Beatles references (though the Fab Four thought it was pretty funny to see).
- Gets along well with Ned Bigby due to them having the same creator in Scott Fellows. The antics in the Academy have gone way up since they've arrived.
(cut to BTR in a class room with Kane writing his name on the chalkboard before he sets some desks on fire with his in-ring pyro)
- This caused the Academy to hire a, in their words, "Super-star Super teacher" to set things right. Kendall had to open his mouth to say, "Who you gonna get? The Big Red Machine?"
- Somehow got into the city of Bel-Air once, and subsequently escaped it. They apologized to Uncle Phil, but Phil doesn't seem to be too mad about it.
- BTR has a slight fear of Vince McMahon, the Kane incident aside since his methods remind them of the executive Arthur Griffin and his zany schemes. On the bright side, at least Vince hasn't decided to ask them to wrestle and suggested that the four do a performance for WrestleMania.
- The four usually are seen in the House of Sports, playing ice hockey. The last game they played somehow set the arena on fire.
- For some odd reason, James has this super ego that he calls "Bandana Man". Needless to say, the superhero gods are...not welcoming to this new addition. Also has a humongous fear of The Medic due to his own fear of needles.
- Then they heard that Carlos wanted to be a superhero relating to meteors...Ryuusei Sakuta/Kamen Rider Meteor face-palmed.
- Logan is studying under Gregory House for his future career as a doctor.
- Carlos and James also have tried to become the "Pantheon Super-Party Kings of the Pantheon".
Logan: You said "Pantheon" twice.James: You bet I did.
- That said, Pinkie Pie overheard their plans and has decided to help them out because she loves hosting parties.
- While helping them out with becoming the Pantheon Super-Party Kings of the Pantheon, she has found that she gets along with Carlos especially well due to their similar head-in-the-clouds personalities.
- When they aren't present, their High Priests, the One Direction boys occupy their temple as a half-time job.
Miracle of Sound
Miracle Of Sound, God of Gamer Musicians
- Theme song: Perseverance or Kickback, among a few.
- Symbol: A robot playing an electric guitar-controler (as seen on the covers of his albums)
- Alignement: Neutral (produce songs for any god, regardless of their alignement)
- Portfolio: One of Us, Anti-Auto-Tune, Ear Worm, Determinator, switching between different types of music, Awesome Music
- Domains: Music of various types
- Allies: Malukah and Tryhard Ninja
- Opposes: anyone who use auto-tune.
- Has produced a number of songs for a lot of deities in the Pantheon. As such, his ascension was only a matter of time.
- Is rarely seen outside of his House as his time is spent talking with various gods about their adventures and composing songs about them.
- He is in very good terms with the God of Assassins, as he made a few song about him and his descendants. He is, for the same reason, always welcome when he want to talk to Shepard or his/her allies.
- Has been given the Determinator portfolio when the other gods learned that he had tinnitus for a few years.
MuseMembers , Goddesses of Dancing Themes (μ's, Muse, Minalinsky(Kotori) Elicchi, Eri, Niko, Honkers)
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (Honoka, Rin, Nico, Nozomi), Neutral Good (Kotori, Maki, Hanayo) Lawful Good (Umi, Eli)
- Symbol: μ's
- Theme song: Bokura no Live Kimi to no Life, Snow Halation
- Portfolios (All): Dancing Theme, Idol Singer,
- (Honoka): Genki Girl, Sweet Tooth, Second Year Protagonist, Big Eater, Book Dumb, Brilliant but Lazy
- (Kotori): The Ditz, Yes-Man, Second Year Protagonist, Animal Motifs, Hair Decorations, Nice Girl
- (Umi): Only Sane Man, Tsundere, Reluctant Fanservice Girl, Archer Archetype, Not a Morning Person, Petite Pride
- (Maki): Tsundere, Elegant Classical Musician, Loner-Turned-Friend, Sugar and Ice Personality, Tsurime Eyes
- (Hanayo): Fragile Flower, Shrinking Violet, Meganekko, Friend to All Living Things, Ascended Fangirl, Tomboy and Girly Girl
- (Rin): Genki Girl, Cat Smile, Boyish Short Hair, Fiery Redhead, Tomboy and Girly Girl
- (Nico): Attention Whore, A-Cup Angst, The Determinator, The Fake Cutie, The Friend Nobody Likes, Otaku, The Napoleon
- (Eli): The Ace, But Not Too Foreign, Defrosting Ice Queen, Even the Girls Want Her, Phenotype Stereotype, Student Council President
- (Nozomi): Ambiguously Lesbian, Born Lucky, Cool and Unusual Punishment, Fortune Teller, Kansai Regional Accent, Miko
- Domains: Music, Dancing, School
- Allies: Utau Hoshina, The Idolm@sters, Hatsune Miku, The Nagarekawa Girls, The CPUs, The SOS Brigade, Konata Izumi, Mai Takatsukasa
- (Honoka): Yui Hirasawa, Cocoa Hoto, Akane Isshiki, Honoka Yukishiro, Tomoyo Sakagami
- (Kotori): Himawari Shinomiya, Komaru Naegi
- (Umi): Yuu Sonoda, Pinkie Pie, Chihaya Kisaragi, Sherlock Shellingford
- (Maki): Yoshika Miyafuji
- (Rin): Chie Satonaka, Jaune Clafoutis, Makoto Kikuchi, Nero Yuzurizaki
- (Hanayo): Fluttershy, Rom, Ushio, Hercule Barton
- (Nico): Applejack, Nero Yuzurizaki
- (Eli): Shirabe Tsukuyomi, Wakaba Saegusa, Sanya V. Litvyak, Zangeif, Zenia Valov, Natasha Romanoff, Tomoyo Sakagami
- (Nozomi): Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen, Katsuragi, Azusa Miura
- Odd Friendship: (Nico): Miu Matsuoka
- The members of Muse had a much rockier start as an idol group than most other groups as none of the other members aside from Kotori joined Honoka when she first proposed to idea of forming an idol group and required a lot of encouragement from friends of theirs before joining.
- Just about all of muse's PV's are choreographed so that anyone can start dancing immediately upon hearing it and make people a lot more cheerful as well.
- There were a lot of deities who expected a deity from two certain other deities home universes to ascend for Dancing Theme due to how infectious their Dancing Themes are.
- It probably goes without saying, but the Muse girls are good friends with the Idolm@sters, Hatsune Miku, Utau Hoshina and the Nagarekawa Girls due to all of their professions. What does need explaining is that the Muse girls get along well with the CPU's as they too have tried their hands at being idols.
- Especially the Idolm@sters as the both of their home universes revolve around the process of becoming more famous as an idol as well as the fact that many deities have recorded many details about the individual idols from colors associated with them and their blood types to more personal details such as their 3 sizes and weight (much to their mutual chagrin.
- Some Muse members have become friends with particular Idolm@sters.
- Rin is friends with Makoto Kikuchi due to the both of them are Tomboyish girls, frequently wear a cat smile and would both much rather be more feminine than the Tomboy herself and her father (respectively) raised themselves to be.
- Nozomi is friends with Azusa Miura as the both of them act as a big sister figure for their fellow idols and having very large breasts among their friends.
- Some deities have noticed visual similarities between Umi and Chihaya Kisaragi.
- Trusting Umi with a secret is generally a bad idea as she's infamous for how bad her poker face is◊, even if someone mentions something even only tangentally related to said secret.
- One of the first things Kotori did when she ascended was request to some of the creation deities to make her a bird◊, many deities are curious as to why she did it but anytime someone asks, Kotori always says it's a secret.
- Honoka is glad to have found friends with similar personalities as her such as Cocoa Hoto, Yui Hirasawa and Akane Isshiki.
- Many deities have noted the similarities in voices between Kotori, Himawari Shinomiya and Komaru Naegi, Umi, Pinkie Pie and Sherlock Shellingford, Nico, Applejack and Nero Yuzurizaki and Eli and Shirabe Tsukuyomi.
- Nozomi found herself getting along well with Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen and Katsuragi due to their mutual love of groping other goddesses breasts, however, Nozomi only does this as a disciplinary measure.
- Rin is good friends with Chie Satonaka and Nero Yuzurizaki due to their energy and tomboyishness mixed with some femininity.
- Due to her (partial) heritage, Eli became friends with Sanya V. Litvyak, Zenia Valov, Zangeif and Natasha Romanoff.
- Honoka has stated that she's not to be confused with Honoka Yukishiro but she's also stated that she's not particularly bitter if someone makes this mistake because the two are pretty good friends with each other.
- Umi has stated that she also has no relation to Yuu Sonoda but the two are good friends so Umi isn't too bothered by it.
- Due to their position as Student Council President in the mortal world, Eli and Honoka are friends with Wakaba Saegusa and Tomoyo Sakagami.
- Hanayo is good friends with fellow Shrinking Violets Fluttershy, Rom and Ushio. Hanayo can sometimes be seen helping Fluttershy looking after animals as Hanayo was the caretaker for her school's alpacas while she was mortal.
- Much like a certain other cat-like deity, Rin can frequently be seen making a Cat Smile as her default expression.
- Maki and Yoshika Miyafuji became allies upon learning of each others backstories with the both of them coming from families of doctors.
- However while Yoshika actively wanted to become a doctor prior to joining the Strike Witches, it was expected of Maki to become a doctor and she only planned to become a doctor to please her family.
- Yoshika is glad Maki became a member of Muse because Honoka told her that Maki is a lot happier currently than when she was studying to be a doctor.
- Even though she feels like her dickishness got turned up to eleven, Nico gets along surprisingly well with Miu Matsuoka as the both of them use their cuteness to get what they want, are both largely disliked by their friends and are both disappointed in their breasts or lack thereof.
- The Muse girls are friends with Mai Takatsukasa due to her desire to bring happiness to her fans through dancing.
- Sometimes, Mai has been seen practicing her dancing with Muse.
- Whenever Nico wants something, or is pretending to be cute Nico will always say "Nico Nico Nii~". Nico always believes it's important for an idol to have a cute persona to make them more memorable.
- A lot of deities like to ship the members of Muse with other members. Current popular pairings include: Rin X Pana, Nozomi X Eli, Nico X Maki, Umi X Eli, Kotori X Umi and Honoka X Everyone.
- Whenever someone's taking a photo, there's a chance that Kotori will somehow end up photobombing◊, sometimes Kotori will photobomb but Kotori will be nowhere near the photo. Many deities have called this phenomenon: Kotobombing.
- Nico once heard her mother's voice and thought she had ascended and immediately rushed to the source but Nico was surprised to find the voice was instead coming from Usagi Tsukino instead.
- Kotori was once confused by Yuma Tsukumo for his friend turned-girlfriend who is also called Kotori and became friends with Kotori upon noticing how ditzy she is, just like Yuma.
- Umi sympathises with Mio Akiyama as she knows how hard it is to be a songwriter as how it feels to wear embarrassing outfits to help your group, even if you don't want to.
- Some of the deities who come from Celestia remember hearing the members of Muse's voices there, but they don't know why.
- In turn, a couple of Muse members felt that they have heard the voices of a few gods during their brief stint as voice actresses. Nico noticed that her character, Liliel Saotome, played the heroine to a character who looked and sounded a lot like Yuji Sakai and Kotori remembers playing the role of Asagi Asagiri.
Rebecca Black, Goddess of Vocal Improvement
- Theme Song: "Saturday".
- Symbol: I :) Friday (to her dismay).
- Alignment: Peppy Good
- Portfolio: Vocal Evolution, Polarizing Celebrities, Catchiness, Genki Girls, Idol Singers, Outraged Optimism, Sarcasm, Declaring Her Song "Friday" an Old Shame and Never Living It Down.
- Domains: Music (Failed with "Friday", improved nowadays), Publicity (Enforced), Auto-Tune (Abused, then Discarded).
- Allies: Kotomine Kirei, Lady Gaga.
- Opposes: Hate Dumb, Wiz and Boomstick.
- After staying in The Fallen for months, and with her recent songs showing signals of improvement, Rebecca Black finally joins to this Pantheon.
- This is how Rebecca Black herself reacts for that one song she's not responsible.
- Wiz and Boomstick made fun of her in the Death Battle against the universally despised Justin Bieber (whom she admires). She never forgives them for that.
- It should be noted that they got shocked the day she entered to this House. As a recommendation of Lady Gaga, she should stay away from them the best way possible.
Simon Posford, God of Trance (Hallucinogen, Gumbo, Walter Ego)
- Theme Song: Divine Moments of Truth
- Demigod (While he's just a normal guy, his powers amongst Trance and the spiritual world rank him here)
- Symbol: That... uh, blue six eyed stoned mask guy thing that's really hard to describe.
- Alignment: Neutral Good with Chaotic tendencies due to his pro-drug advocacy.
- Portfolio: Awesome Music, Ambient, Epic Rocking, The Stoner/Erudite Stoner, Trance, New Age, Neoclassical Punk Zydeco Rockabilly, Scatting, Nice Hat, Intergenerational Friendship (with Raja Ram), I Am the Band (he's usually the MVP in his projects), Record Producer, Electronic Music.
- Domain: Electronic Music, Trance of any kind, new age/world music, Twisted Records.
- Followers: Astrix, Infected Mushroom, Astral Projection, Aioaska.
- High Priest: Armin Van Buuren
- Allies: Raja Ram, Martin Glover, Saul Davies, Benji Vaughan, stoners, Infected Mushroom, and spiritualists.
- Enemies/Rivals: None, he's mostly quiet and keeps to himself.
- Opposes and Opposed by: The DEA and anti-drug activists (such as D.A.R.E. and Above the Influence).
- Other Affiliations: Shpongle, Younger Brother, Anubis, Infernal Machine, Celtic Cross, Twisted Allstars.
- That three eyed blue mask man guy thing is actually a deity of another spiritual side of the world he connects to using LSD and pot.
- While most of his music is made using good ol' fashion synths and studio magic, often times his music is actually made by recording the sounds of his journeys to the spiritual world.
- He knows a bit too much of the spiritual world that we do not and that's why many anti-drug activists try to keep him down, so that we stay ignorant forever.
- His main goal in life is to help us all ascend to the spiritual world with the help of his music and lots of pot.
- He's never had a bad trip due to the fact that he's befriended many of the higher-ups in the spiritual world during his trips.
- He's surprisingly popular in Japan, despite the fact the Japanese are one of the most anti-drug people on earth.
- Despite the fact many of his songs were made on drugs, his live performances are always done sober due to the complexity of his music and machinery used.
Bill & Ted
Bill S. Preston, Esq. and Ted "Theodore" Logan, Avatars of The Power of Rock (Bill and Ted, Wyld Stallyns)
- Quasideities (They become Overdeities in the future)
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Symbol: Two guitars stacked against a drum set with Wyld Stallyns written on it.
- Salute: Slow Air Guitar
- Domian: Music, Emotion, Time Travel, Friendship
- Portfolio: Friends through and through, Totally Radical, knowing lots about time travel despite being idiots, time moving strangely, "Station!"
- Allies: George Carlin, The Doctor, Doctor Emmet Brown, The Time Division in the Toku Base, Paul London and Brian Kendrick, Sigmund Freud, Ludwig van Beethoveen.
- Followers: Peabody and Sherman.
- Enemies: Sartana Of The Dead.
- Will one day bring about everlasting peace with their music... Once they learn how to play of course... Scratch that, they do know how to play now but haven't been able to write their multiverse changing music just yet.
- Believe that everyone should "Be excellent to each other" and "Party on dudes".
- Are on especially good terms with the Equestrian goddesses because of what they will one day do. Twilight Sparkle has acquired a future copy of one of their albums and found Wyld Stallyns music has a similar affect to their own elements of harmony.
- Do not be fooled by their laidback attitudes; they know about time travel and are not afraid to show what they can do.
- The two are exceptionally good friends with historical figures like: Abraham Lincoln, Napoleon, Billy the Kid, Socrates, Joan of Arc, etc. They even came to help Bill and Ted on a history report!
- Whenever Halloween comes close, the two head off to prepare for a Halloween Adventure. Their shows are hilarious and the revenue helps prepare a kickstart for an upcoming tour.
- Ted doesn't understand why the heck Neo sounds oddly familiar. It's probably for the best though (as Neo would like it that the Gods don't make remarks on their voices).
- The two met up with Paul London and Brian Kendrick, who dressed up as them and called themselves "Brian D. Kendrick and Paul 'Paul' London". The four hit it off pretty well, with Paul and Brian allowed to go on adventures with the two, and Bill and Ted learning to play their entrance theme (which they think is "Excellent!") so they can one day perform at Wrestlemania.
Brentalfloss, The God With the Lyrics (Brent Black)
- Symbol: His bald head
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Singing video game music With Lyrics, Bald of Awesome, Awesome Music
- Allies: Many Video game gods (so far, there's Mario, Link, Megaman, the Final Fantasy gods, and Shovel Knight)
- Rival: Nostalgia Critic
- Enemies: Kirby
- According to himself, Kirby is a monster that eat everything it sees and steal souls, and a Nazi. Kirby is not amused by his belief.
- Even when they gave an explanation, he was still baffled of how Scrooge McDuck can breathe in space.
- He appears twice in Nostalgia Critic's reviews, of Moulin Rouge! and Les Misérables (2012).
BrentalFloss (after killing the Critic): Ungraceful jackass.
- However, his relationship with him is always very sour, the former in which the Critic killed him to follow on the movie's ending and the latter in which he committed suicide (specifically, falling into the hotel's bathtub) when he cannot appear and sing like Russell Crowe.
- Although when he was in heaven, he shot the Critic in retaliation but he comes back to the Earth to do what he does best.
- According to some sources, he was at JonTron's place when he was reviewing Foodfight!, although it is believed to be the real Mr. Clean.
JAM Project, Choir of Hot Blood and Heralds of Mecha
- Collectively wielding the power of a Lesser God
- Symbols: A rocket punch aimed upward
- Portfolio: Hot Blood, Cool Old Guy, Super Group
- Domains: Strength, Courage, Hot Blood
- Allies: The Beatles (distant as it seems), Yoko Kanno, Super Robot pilots (plus a few Real Robot pilots too)
- Rivals: none at the moment
- A lot of gods don't want them to make contact with the conclave of ZUN, Yuki Kajiura, Yoko Kanno, and Nobuo Uematsu. They have fears that such a music will make reality implode.
- They have been doing support work for Super Robot Pilots; whenever their music show up, EPIC will ensue.
- They are the official Muse of the GUAG Robot War Division. With their chosen anthem "Wings of Legend".
Jigglypuff, Goddess of Sketching and Slumber-Inducing Lullabies (The Balloon Pokémon, The Sleepy Singer)
- Symbol: A marker shaped like a microphone
- Theme Music: Jigglypuff's Song (Try not to fall asleep!)
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Gender: Female
- Ability: Cute Charm
- Moveset: Sing, Hyper Voice, Rest, Disarming Voice
- Portfolio: Lullabies, Face Doodlers, Brown Notes, Lethal Joke Characters, Glass Cannons, Pokémon Speak, Fairy-Type Pokemon
- Domain: Dream, Glory, Moon, Fairy
- Allies: Kirby, Oichi
- Partner: Nonon Jakuzure
- Rivals: Pikachu
- Enemies: Waddle Dee
- No one is entirely sure what sex Jigglypuff is. For simplicity's sake, this particular Jigglypuff identifies as female.
- Jigglypuff can captivate a person with its huge round eyes so that it can sing a song which will put them into sleep. This particular Jigglypuff really hates that every one falls asleep when it sings, causing it to sketch all over their faces with a marker for revenge.
- Fans are convinced that Jigglypuff would have the #1 single in every country in the world if her songs utilized mind control rather than putting the judges to sleep.
- Many are surprised that Jigglypuff was even able to ascend, but she was popular enough in her own country, that she could. This also allowed her to compete in the Super Smash Bros. tournaments from the very beginning.
- Some of the gods are flabbergasted that a sleep attack is her most powerful attack ever.
- Witness, as one of Jigglypuff's followers attempts to compete on American Idol
- Mortal comic artist Matthew Taranto has noticeably shipped Jigglypuff with Kirby. There has been no confirmation or denial.
- Alongside Wolf O'Donnell, Jigglypuff is one of the few competitors of the third Smash Bros. tournament to have never met Tabuu.
- Why is Jigglypuff attached to Oichi, you ask? A kinder, perkier aspect of Oichi's personality bonded with a Jigglypuff and helped a wandering warlord unite the Ransei region (which—surprise, surprise—bears a striking resemblance to Japan).
TobyMac, Michael Tait, and Kevin Max Smith, Triumvirate of Modern Christian Music (DC Talk, Tobymac, Tait, The Newsboys, Kevin Max, Audio Adrenaline)
- Quasideities (within the domain of Christian music, the power of Greater Gods)
- Symbol: The Diverse City Flag and Logo.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: The 80s, the 90s, and post-millennial music. Everything from Rock to Soul, to Dubstep. Group split ups, making their own legacies.
- Domain: Christian music, racial unity, breaking down walls.
- Followers: Pretty much anyone in Christian music post 1988.
- Allies: Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Kutless, KJ-52, Will Smith, every Good-aligned deity in the House of Faith.
- Enemies: The Westboro Baptist Church, really anyone who uses their religion to justify evil deeds.
- Opposes: They oppose Merzbow and his music, but he doesn't even bother to acknowledge them. They've also briefly opposed Marilyn Manson.
- Opposed by: Swedish House Mafia (It's Personal)
- The legacy of Christian music was passed onto the group by Carmen, the previous God of Christian Music, who vouched for them within the then dying industry.
- The group single handedly saved the dying industry and proceeded to do the impossible: make Christian music that was enjoyable, and that crossed into the mainstream in a way never done before.
- They literally set the standard for Christian music, pushing others in the industry to stop making terrible music in the name of the genre just because it had a Christian theme.
- Did not create but coined the term 'Jesus Freaks' as a way of noting their followers and people who were genuinely interested in helping their fellow man, regardless of race, gender, or creed.
- Post their Supernatural CD, they decided to split up to pursue creative differences, and in doing so impacted the industry even more by taking the reigns of other legendary groups such as the Newsboys and Audio Adrenaline. However, clever ears can still hear them on each other's albums, and they've been known to tour together within their new groups.
- Whispers have existed for years of a DC Talk reunion tour. No confirmation has been forthcoming.
Utau Hoshina, Goddess of Magic Idol Singers (Lunatic Charm, Seraphic Charm, Black Jewel, Utau Tsukuyomi)
- Theme Song: Meikyuu Butterfly, Black Diamond and Taiyou ga niau yo
- Rank: Quasideity, Lesser Goddess with Chara Transformation
- Symbol: Utau's Shugo Charas Iru and Eru holding a mic.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, Neutral Good post Heel-Face Turn
- Portfolio: Idol Singer, Girlish Pigtails, People who become your friends after you hit them enough, Magic Music, people who are named after things that relate to them, People with purple eyes, Tsundere, Being a Grade S, people who use a different name when on stage
- Domains: Music, Idols, Friendship
- Allies: Amu Hinamori, Tsubasa Kazanari and Chris Yukine, 765 Pro, Muse, Fate Testarossa, Ricotta Elmar, Nanoha Takamachi, Rise Kujikawa, Genjuro Kazanari, Millhiore
- Heralds: Iru and Eru
- Friendly Rivalry: Tsubasa Kazanari
- Ever since Utau ascended Amu's workload has significantly decreased now that there are more deities able to combat the X-Eggs.
- Utau was shocked to find out Ricotta has the same voice as her.
- It's not uncommon to see Utau practicing her singing in her studio singing or singing with the many other idol deities.
- Often, Utau will hold concerts with the other idol deities such as Tsubasa, Rise and 765 Pro.
- Utau feels sympathy for Chris and Fate as she too used to be The Dragon for the Big Bad however unlike Chris and Fate, Utau was not abandoned instad she left Easter of her own choice. well kinda...