Pantheon: Mentalism Overdeities And Greater Gods
open/close all folders
Tzeentch, God of Change, Hope, Ambition, Manipulation, Scheming, and Sorcery
(Changer of Ways, the Architect of Fate, the Weaver of Destiny, the Grand Schemer, the Great Conspirator
- Symbol: The Number 9. His Mark of Chaos◊
- Alignment: Chaotic Something
- Portfolio: Magnificent/Manipulative Bastards, Gambit Roulettes and Other Kinds of Plans, More Than Mind Control, God of Evil, Failure Is the Only Option, giving you extra limbs if he damn feels like you should have them, Status Quo Is God.
- Domains: Change, Chaos, Evil, Hope, Ambition, Manipulation, Scheming, and Sorcery.
- Followers: A horde of Chaos Sorcerers, psykers and sorcerers in general, those who seek change (whether for better or for worse), and eldritch suits of power armor animated by the bound spirits of their former wearers.
- Opposed by: Kefka Palazzo and Raistlin Majere, both of whom, it is rumored, are planning on usurping him.
- Allies: Bernkastel, Terumi, Lambdadelta, Lelouch Lamperouge, Schneizel el Britannia, Suzaku Kururugi, Slaanesh, Magnus The Red (Though recent events have changed that).
- Enemies: The Status Quo (not really), Shu Shirakawa, Rika Furude, Ryukishi 07, The Puella Magi... ALL OF THEM, Kyubey, Lord Kroak; Yuji Sakai, The Crimson Denizens and Flame Hazes (post-season 3); The God-Emperor of Mankind and all of his underlings, Nurgle and Khorne.
- Battle Cry: JUST! AS! PLANNED!
- Mention Squirrel Girl, the Doom Marine, Jurgen, or the Angry Marines around him, and he just starts twitching in fear. Try it. It's fun!
- The following warning from Victor von Doom caused Tzeentch to flee to whatever beings of primordial Chaos call a "bathroom".
: Doom was recently assaulted by a squirrel girl scandalously clad in orange and black. She was assisted by another, this one clad in the traditional garb and colors of Doreen Green
. Horrifying as it may sound, there are two of her now. Doom is bracing for a new assault... as should you.
- Also mention Umineko around him for added lulz, as this reminds him of how he got trolled by Ryukishi 07 because he was messing with Rika. Even Bernkastel laughs about it behind his back.
- There have been rumors about an incident involving Dorothy and Toto. They have been fully denied.
- Unbeknownst to all, through all the defeats he incurs, the spanners in his plans, and the humiliation he endures, he smirks internally in satisfaction. As always, Just as Planned.
- Has been found to have been the driving force behind The Incubators system for starving off Entropy. The system has since been changed, while earning the ire of Madoka Kaname and Homura Akemi. The Incubators, while not having the capability to feel anger/annoyance, have since been keeping an eye out for more trickery, especially since witches continue to pop up every now and then.
- Aside from being the driving force behind the creation of witches from Magical Girls and the Incubators' system for starving off Entropy, he has also been found responsible for the millennia-long fighting between the Flame Hazes and Crimson Denizens. The system has since changed even further, while earning the ire of Yuji Sakai and Shana. The former, during his atonement, has since been keeping an eye out for Flame Haze-Crimson Denizen fights, especially since they're not completely at peace with each other.
- Their existence is not known to the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and it is best to keep it that way.
- Despite listing the Status Quo as one of his enemies, he's actually one of its greatest enforcers; the way things are, in a world in which people get to choose for themselves to act for good or evil purposes, is a system in which things are always changing, and it's all thanks to the free will of every sapient being. Tzeentch cares not for conquering the universe, because it's so much more fun to throw a monkey wrench into everyone's plans and watch the chaos that unfolds from it, Just as Planned.
- Recently, he lost Magnus the Red when the Emperor stole his soul back from him. Still, he's not too concerned about it.
Arael, God of Mind Rape
(The Fifteenth Angel, The Angel of Birds)
- Theme song: A Hallelujah chorus
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Hallelujah chorus playing while someone clutches their head in a fetal position
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Eldritch Abomination, Mind Rape, Soundtrack Dissonance, Light Is Not Good, Our Angels Are Different
- Domains: Angels, Mind Rape, Dark Light
- Allies: Johan Liebert, Yuuki Terumi, Melkor, GUAE Corruption Agents
- Enemies: Shinji Ikari, Rei Ayanami, Asuka Langley Soryu, Yui Ikari, Kaworu Nagisa, Haruka Kotoura, Koishi and Satori Komeiji, Makoto Nanaya, Yuriko Mifune, Any deity with a Dark and Troubled Past, GUAG Psych Warfare and GUAG Robot War Division, Rayquaza, Any deity with Psychic Block Defense
- Favourite victims: Asuka Langley Soryu, Haruka Kotoura, Satori Komeiji, Makoto Nanaya, Yuriko Mifune, Any deity with a Dark and Troubled Past
- Superior: ADAM
- God of Mind Rape used to be held by Johan Liebert however it was decided that God of Mind Rape should be given to the being that invented Mind Rape and Johan was given a new trope in its place; More Than Mind Control because Johan can manipulate people without any powers, just his words.
- Arael is one of the few deities who doesn't have a temple because HE'S TOO FUCKING BIG, Arael instead prefers to stay in the atmosphere because it's much more comfortable, he has a better shot at the Pantheon with his Mind Rape beam and he loves pissing off Rayquaza.
- Arael was both pissed and ecstatic upon ascension to find out all the other EVA pilots had already ascended but was also glad that Asuka had ascended because Arael loves taunting and reminding her of the first time they met and by proxy, this greatly angers Shinji and Rei.
- Arael is a very valuable member of Corruption agents because of his skills at demoralising Cosmos' troops which is why he is just as much as a threat to the Psychology Warfare division of the GUAG because he does the exact opposite of them.
Baby, God of Possession, Control, Revenge and Hate
(Baby Vegeta, Super Baby, Oozaru Baby, Baby Janemba
- Greater God (Overdeity ever since his absorption of Super Janemba)
- Symbol: He doesn't need any.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil (he seeks to use methods of chaos to establish a system of law which he would govern so as to keep people from committing crimes against each other and force people to interact peacefully with each other, but he mostly desires vengeance against the Saiyans)
- Portfolio: Batman Gambit, Blob Monster, Body Snatcher, Body Surf, The Emperor, Emperor Scientist, Evil Costume Switch, Extreme Regeneration, Genetic Augmentation, Grand Theft Me, Hijacking Cthulhu, Lightning Bruiser, Manipulative Bastard, Mind Manipulation, Misplaced Retribution, One-Winged Angel, Puppeteer Parasite, Revenge Before Reason, Revenge Death Ball, Unstoppable Rage, Vengeance, Villain with Good Publicity, With Great Power Comes Great Insanity, Retribution, Obfuscating Insanity, Combat Pragmatist, Super Mode, Transforming Into a Giant Monkey, The Power of Hate.
- Domains: Control, Possession, Chaos, Law, Manipulation, Revenge, Power, Hatred.
- Followers: As many as he pleases.
- Allies: Every evil god in the House of Mentalism, Broly, Cell, Emperor Palpatine, Schneizel el Britannia, Vanitas, Cooler.
- Rival: Majin Buu.
- Enemies: Son Goku, Son Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, all of the Saiyans (except maybe Broly), every good-aligned god in the House of Mentalism, Master Chief.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Frieza.
- Whether you'd believe it or not, Baby and Broly get along quite well, as they equally hate the Sun for... obvious reasons.
- He also gets along with Cooler for the same reasons. Even though Cooler survived his ordeal with the sun, though just barely. Rumor has it Broly survived his ordeal as well.
- Despite how Baby and Frieza share a seething hatred for the Saiyans, they frequently have issues working together due to the fact that Baby can transform into a giant monkey; considering what Frieza thinks of the Saiyans, it’s only natural that things can get awkward between the two of them. However, Frieza has been willing to make an exception.
- He has an intense rivalry with Majin Buu, as Majin Buu feels like Baby is a carbon copy of him, especially in regards for his abilities. Baby greatly resents this opinion held by Majin Buu.
- Baby has made it a personal mission to destroy the Brain Slug planet to prevent any competition in the universe when it comes to parasites infecting and controlling people.
- FREAKIN' HATES everything about Justin Bieber. However, his reasons for hating him are much more justified.
- Baby became Baby Janemba after infecting Super Janemba, granting him access to Super Janemba’s Reality Warper abilities and making him an Overdeity in terms of power when he was previously a Greater God.
- Currently looking for a cure for Toxoplasmosis, but not for the right reasons.
- Secretly planning on infecting and having full control over the Flood, as he sees them as an army with great potential that is too valuable to destroy, and one which, under his control, will truly make him unstoppable.
- He has grown to hate Goku even more for choosing to kill him when he could have just as easily opted to spare him, as if he had any right to carry out vengeance; furthermore, his previous encounter with the Son family has actually proven to be an opportunity from which to learn his enemies' strengths and weaknesses on top of the approach he should take for when they meet next.
- After realising how the events and what kind of aftermath followed took place in “The Great Upheaval” and “The Pantheonic Rebellion”, Baby is secretly planning his own hostile takeover, and has discussed certain matters with several members of the House of Mentalism (specifically, those aligned with Evil) to band together and take control of the entire Pantheon. As for anyone who declines his offer, he will simply control them through force. Tzeentch is preparing for his plans to unfold.
- Aizen, who has a history of trying to overthrow systems, has agreed to join Baby under the condition that he can name their new alliance and eventual army and organisation. Baby accepted. He has warned Baby, however, that if Baby makes even the slightest hint he will betray him and attempt to control him, Aizen will eliminate him without him realising it.
- Lelouch was approached by Aizen about joining their alliance, Aizen noting how they could use his strategic brilliance and his Geass power, but declined the invitation instantly (albeit with understanding for Baby's lust for revenge), sickened by the prospect of dominating all of existence for the sake of oneself, pointing out that rebellions never go as you may plan them, especially in his case. A battle ensued, with Aizen attacking him, and Lelouch trying to counter by using his Geass to make Aizen kill himself; however, just before Lelouch was to make Aizen kill himself, Baby appeared out of nowhere behind him, entering Lelouch’s body through the wound Aizen caused when he first attacked him, and took control of Lelouch. Now, with the power of a manipulative chessmaster on their side, they feel that they have the instruments needed to take over the House of Mentalism through strategy, and, eventually, the entire Pantheon.
- Vanitas agreed to join Baby, figuring he may as well have something else to do while waiting for his own plans.
Bruce Wayne, God of Preparations
(Batman, The Dark Knight, The Caped Crusader, The Goddamn Batman, The World's Greatest Detective
- Theme Song: When in a serious mood, this, this, and this. Otherwise, Nanananananananananananana Batman! When hanging out with his friend Emmet, it's this one.
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Bat Signal.
- Alignment: Neutral Good (and every other alignment at some point)
- Portfolio: Technical Pacifists, Badass Normals, Rich "Idiots" With No Day Job, Parental Abandonment (more specifically, Those Whose PARENTS ARE DEAD!), Getting Rid Of Bombs.
- Domain: City, Darkness, Night, Planning.
- Allies: Alfred Pennyworth, Superman, Wonder Woman, Temari, Ryukishi 07, Shikamaru Nara, Garrus, Emmet, Dick Greyson, Tim Drake.
- Enemies: The Joker, Harley Quinn, Bane Light Yagami, The Penguin, The Riddler, David Xanatos, Yuno Gasai, Nui Harime, Ragyo Kiryuin,
- Spends his not-preparing-time mentoring Shikamaru Nara, and, as a result, has gained the names and faces of all the members of the Council of Shadows.
- Is rather pleased he no longer has to play Bat-Mailman since his latest charge ascended, but still must deal with Temari sometimes to get said charge motivated. If there was a woman that ever did fit "troublesome"...
- Spider-Man once made fun of him, saying he wasn't much without all those precautions. For whatever reason, Batman wiped his mind of all knowledge of Spider-Man and decided to put his theory to the test in the hands of Wiz and Boomstick. It seems that Spider-Man was right. Many continue to debate the legitimacy of the bout, but Batman and Spider-Man simply treat it as water off a duck's back now.
- After the battle, Batman was called back as the first Death Battle combatant to appear again even after their defeat to fight in another battle. This time, the battle is against Captain America. Batman's arsenal and fighting skills proofed to be enough to swiftly finish off Captain America. Once again, Batman ended up arranging that this one event got forgotten after realizing that Wiz and Boomstick forgot that Captain America could use a gun, and the outcome may be different if that detail was to be added. The two remained as professional allies being some of the most respected heroes in the Pantheon.
- In the past, he just couldn't get rid of bombs. Over time, he evolved and managed to get rid of very dangerous bombs, and survive their explosions.
- Unknown to many, but before deification, Bruce has always been a fan of a certain mortal called "The Gray Ghost". His very house is filled with Gray Ghost memorabilia. Not available to see for public, though.
- Has never slept in a room with L before, despite both being the world's greatest detective
- Has secretly made passes to the House of Food, buying hotdogs.
- Has organized with a few other Gods to keep pieces of Kryptonite in store should Superman ever become a tyrant.
- That event has made him a bit uneasy with his mortal 'bastard son' Damian Wayne. On one hand, he's proud of what he's become, what with committing a Heroic Sacrifice to save the day, even at his own sadness. On the other hand, Damian's act of killing the Dick Grayson of that universe, accidental or not, disgusted Bruce so much he disowned him. The subject of Damian's name has become something sensitive to him, that every Bat-Family in the Pantheon is wary about it, but couldn't do a thing.
- The event is also related to his motive for being one of the masterminds behind "The Pantheonic Rebellion".
- Rumors are abound that he is the secret identity of Captain Falcon. So far, there were no responses. That would be insane, would it? This turns out to be one of ProtonJon's silly theories.
- Batman only works in black. Or sometimes very, very dark grey.
- Recently caught Kevin Levin trying to sneak into the Pantheon, Gwen Tennyson vouched for him, and seeing similarities to Jason Todd had compelled him to become Kevin Levin's mentor...as well as keep a close eye on him due to his dangerous powers of Energy Absorption.
- Has a very unlikely, yet genuine friendship with Emmet, God of LEGO. Batman can count on Emmet to build pretty much any contraption he might need(as long as it's made with LEGO bricks), and Emmet, well, he gets to hang with Batman.
- Not long ago a package arrived at the Bat Shrine labeled "-From J.". After running precautionary scans for any sort of explosives, gas, or other intended traps, Batman reluctantly opened the decorative present, revealing a stereo that started playing a song to him. Alfred was later seen disposing of what was left of the stereo.
Bugs Bunny, God of Karmic Trickery and Rascally Rabbits
(Scwewy Wabbit, Wascawwy Wabbit
, Long-Eared Galoot)
- Greater God
- Symbol: The WB Logo, a carrot, or a rabbit hole with a mailbox.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Trickster Archetypes, Western Animation, Funny Animals, Duck Season, Rabbit Season, Declarations of War, Refuge in Audacity, Deadpan Snarkers, Lampshade Hanging, Crossdressers, Wig Dress Accents, Hammerspace, Foe Yay, Attractive Bent-Gender, Playing Tricks On Those Who Deserve It, Comic Violence, Anvils.
- Domains: Chaos, Trickery, Wrath, Charm, Courage, Determination.
- Followers: the Marx Brothers, Buster and Babs Bunny (no relation), Tei Inaba.
- Allies: Daffy Duck, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner (they were his followers before they ascended), Mel Blanc (One may be an aspect of the other, but which?), The other members of the GUAG Lol Ranger (the Sonozaki Sisters, Satako Houjou, Princess Celestia, Deadpool).
- Rivals: The Angry Video Game Nerd, Mickey Mouse (Friendly Rival).
- Enemies: Elmer Fudd, Yosmite Sam, Wile E. Coyote, Rocky and Mugsy.
- Pupil: Reisen Udongein Inaba.
- Respects: Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Zuko, Korra.
- Opposes: SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick Star.
- Bugs had an argument with Daffy Duck over who should be the god of this domain. Bugs won by saying that Daffy should.
- He eventually got Daffy to ascend after demoting Spongebob into the Fallen, though. However, he ascended in another house.
- After being 'shitted' out by The Angry Video Game Nerd, his response was... "Of course you realize, dis means WAR!". Is currently plotting with Krueger for the Nerd's demise.
- Is currently counseling Reisen Udongein Inaba after the latter was finally fed up with her fellow rabbit Tei for playing pranks that makes her life miserable. Bugs is now teaching Reisen the art of Escalating War... unfortunately this is part of a prank he agreed with Tei previously.
- The last time that Bugs, Cartman, and Sweeney faced off for the title of Overdeity over Escalating War, things quickly escalated from the usual amusing injuries to tessaract anvils, Ramen Noodles, more cream custard that is supposed to fit in hot pants, magical paint, regular anvils, an anti-gravity vortex, a Nurse Joy disguise, a Meowth, Metal Gear Ray, the moonwalk (the dance and Neil Armstrong's famous moment), Knife Bending, an overly complex wedgie mechanism, diamond-studded anvils heavy lourdes, and a contest to see who could give Yugi the best haircut. After stopping Yugi from calling Exodia into this, Captain Carrot, Dreams, and Mister Rogers forbid all three of them from having the title until they can agree on it peacefully. Thus, the crown of Escalating War lays empty to this day.
- He is despised because people are usually too busy scheming to keep from falling into his rabbit hole or slamming into his mailbox (the lack of lights doesn't help). The last attempt to oust him from his position of Karmic Trickery, led by Light Yagami, Azula, and Batman, proved in vain, as Bugs's ability to escalate war into infinity eventually overwhelmed Yagami and Azula. Fortunately, Batman had a backup plan: simply apologize to Bugs, and ask him to put a fence around his hole. The plan succeeded, for the time being. While Azula is too busy trying to free herself from the ranks of the Fallen to deal with Bugs right now, Yagami still plots against Bugs, but in hiding, as Bugs has friends in high places.
- Bugs is currently pending for Toontown to be included as a hotspot for the Toon Gods to play in. Surprisingly, he's getting a lot of support from even a few of his enemies.
- However, the only conditions for him are that every inducted Nicktoon in Toontown belong from classic series and the Avatar-verse ones. Reason: He hates modern Nicktoons aside of SpongeBob and Patrick for being considered "shames" to the nature of the Toons. Despite the fact that both SpongeBob and Patrick debuted in late 90's, their recent actions are basically enough for Bugs to discard them.
- In case these two are going to the Purgatory, Bugs enlists his fellow Toon Gods in the upcoming Cartoon Civil War. He knows that these two will never rejoin to the ranks of the Pantheon. Many are joining his side, while others, much for his dismay, will side with the yellow sponge.
- Is a member of Lol Ranger. Designation: White Ranger.
CLU 2, God of Skewed Morality
(Codified Likeness Utility 2.0, Clu, Excellency)
- Theme Song: C.L.U. (films); Gigabyte Mantis (Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Yellow Identity Disk.
- Allignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Polite, charismatic, and ruthless behavior, Authority Equals Asskicking, Blue and Orange Morality, The Corrupter, Visionary Villain, Extremely Genre Savvy.
- Domains: Technology, Rectification, Order, Programs, Control, Perfection.
- Allies: Rinzlernote , Jarvis (derezzed), Dyson, Cyrus, Castor and Gem (both derezzed), YHVH, Metatron, Satan, The Incubators, Zobek, Glados, Rassilon, Master Xehanort, Funny Valentine, Albert Wesker, Master Li, Relius Clover, Penelope Mouse, Count Veger, Cyber Errol, Lysandre
- Ascended: Kevin Flynn, Sam Flynn, Sora, Riku, Tronnote , Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Otacon, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Axel, Roxas, Xion, Daft Punk, Neo, Gabriel Belmont, Sly Cooper, Bentley Turtle, Murray Hippo, Jak, Daxter, Ratchet, Clank, Sam & Max, Rise Kujikawa.
- Unascended: Quorra, Anon (derezzed).
- Rival: the Master Control Program
- Opposes: Ghetsis Harmonia, Courtney Gears (former ally), Funny Valentine, Enrico Pucci
- Believes that as he was programed to create the perfect system he will continue to do so by ridding it of its imperfection even if that means causing Genocide to do so, he wishes to insure that in The Pantheon as well even if it causes many casualties as to him, it is to be sure that any system can run at its maximum efficiency.
- He has run into Sora and his friend Riku before as they attempted to stop him from achieving perfection and attempted to take Rinzler from him as Sora helped Tron in the past.
- When Clu found out that he now has to share a house with Riku, he instantly tried to get his guards to capture the teenager in the hopes of eliminating him. However, they always seem to put Riku in the Light Cycle arena... and he always manages to escape after derezzing all of his opponents.
- Despite being a Disney Villain, Clu has no control over the Heartless. Not that it really matters, though, considering he's got control over the Nightmare Dream Eaters, with the Commantis being his signature one.
- He has learned that his creator Kevin Flynn is in the Pantheon and is attempting to confront his "Father".
- Clu is banned from the House of Technology as he has attempted to Rectify good A.Is and robots of that house.
- Clu is even banned from the House of Friendship since Tron ascended, because no one, especially Bentley, wanted him to be reprogramed back into Rinzler. Despite this, Clu is very determined to get back Rinzler, and is often seen trying to break in.
- Many are attempting to find a way to seal Clu as it seems that damaging Clu is next to impossible, the only thing that could kill Clu is Reintegration with Kevin Flynn but that could destroy them both.
- However, the only two people that actually seem to terrify Clu are Sam & Max. Seeing as how they've destroyed the internet in their world with a biological weapon, his fear isn't unfounded.
- He has heard of Superman's alternate self and wishes to bring him to the Pantheon with the help of Funny Valentine so they can perfect the Pantheon.
- Is currently letting other evil members drop their enemies into "The Grid Games" letting them play until they have to fight either him or the Commantis, which is usually a no win situation. Prior to 2012, Rinzler served as one of the champions... until he was defeated and freed by Sora.
- Is unsure why some would claim that he was the one who stated that Tony Stark was able to build his first Iron Man suit IN A CAVE!!!... WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!!!.Albeit Clu admits that the while he's used to his unaging appearance, he could go for a Beard of Evil.
- Has decided to work along side YHVH in his Regime as to him, YHVH is the one to bring Order and Perfection to The Pantheon that to him has always been flawed and imperfect.
- There's been recent sightings of Penelope hanging out with Clu on his Throneship, implying that they are in a relationship, despite being different species (mouse and program, respectively). Bentley was said to be mortified by this news, though he believes that Penelope is only using Clu, much like how she used Le Paradox. Because of this, Clu was dubbed an "enemy of the Cooper Gang" by both Sly and Bentley.
- Clu was quite disappointed when Penelope rejected alliance with Dyson, on account of the latter torturing Tron and leaving him with scars. Dyson's location is currently unknown, but is known to still be in the pantheon computers. Noah Kaiba has sent the Big Five, along with Sora, Donald and Goofy, to find Dyson and arrest him before Tron finds out.
- He would not want others bringing up the last moments of The Original Clu; he still has those moments in his memory and he does not like remembering those moments. After the MCP ascended as a god, flashbacks of the original's deresolution became quite common for Clu.
- He's rather interested by Perfect Cell, though Cell is indifferent to Clu, seeing his pursuits as futile at best. "The fool doesn't know perfection, even when it's right in front of him."
- Ever since the villain team-up between Courtney Gears and the Tremaine Trio, Clu has been closely watched by Ratchet, Clank, and Aqua. Combine this with his relationship with Penelope, his rectification of Tron, and secretly giving asylum to Count Veger (and giving him back his human form) and we've got one program with tons of enemies who are all working together to bring him and his allies down without needing Flynn to sacrifice himself.
- Now that Gears is in the Music House, Clu is very determined to gain her trust in the hopes of using her music to gain control of all the robot and program gods for his plan to "perfect" the world. Tron was pre-warned about this by two Final Fantasy gods (Balthiernote and Yunanote ), and is not pleased at all.
- However, he changed his mind during "Project: Alternate!Gentaro"; Gears wanted to ally with the Darkness Proxy, and even captured Cinderella for them. Clu found this to be unacceptable and ended their relationship.
- When the House of Friendship was mysteriously corrupted and renamed the Friendship Asylum, Clu was constantly blamed for the incident by many gods (especially by the surviving Cooper Gang), mainly because Tron was one of the "inmates" (but has since escaped), and Clu's history of trying to recapture him. Clu has more than once stated that he's not behind this, and is actually worried for the inmates just as much as the other gods, even going as far as to assist the Hacking Trio and Jareth with mapping the asylum.
- Prior to that, during the events of "Muse Hysteria" he looked in absolute disgust at the Darkness Proxy's plan to gather the Princesses of Heart. He wants to bring order to the Pantheon, not chaos!
Dr. Hannibal Lecter
Dr. Hannibal Lecter, God of Serial Killers
(The Cannibal, The Cemetary Mink)
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Duomo, seen from the Belvedere
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Cannibalism, Scheming, Magnificence, Being Delightfully Nuts, Hannibal Lectures, Sinister Intellectuals
- Domains: Trickery, Planning, Manipulation, Evil, Intelligence, Hunger
- Allies: Johan Liebert, Vaas Montenegro. Has earned an applause from Hexxus
- Enemies: Clarice Starling, Will Graham, Robert Thorn, Overlord Zenon
- Engaged in an epic battle of slightly off-rocker wits with Johan. Somehow this ended with a trip to a fancy restaurant for some martinis, wherein they slaughtered every last person for shits and giggles.
- Keeps a well-stocked wine cellar.
- His dethroning of Painis Cupcake caused pantheon access to Painis Cupcake videos to disappear, and thus removing the God of All Overlord's favorite source of lulz. As a result, Mr. Lecter is now on top of Overlord Zenon's kill list. She plans on making him the star of her next "dinner for one".
- Is also in House of Food as the God of Humanitarians and House of Crime as the God of Serial Killers.
Gork/Mork, God(s) of Insane Troll Logic
- Greater God(s)
- Symbol: A Set of Orky Wrenches.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Insane Troll Logic, low cunnin, Our Orks Are Different, Orky Know Whatz, Mad Docs, Ork "Teknologie".
- Domains: Chaos, War, Knowledge, Orks.
- Followers: 40k Orks.
- Allies: Ghazkull, Terumi, Osaka.
- Enemies: Khorne, Nurgal, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, The Emperor of Man, Night Bringer, The Deceiver, Cyrus, Leman Russ, Vulkan, Calgar, Creed, The Tyranids.
- Since the Orks of 40k are an entire race fueled and run by Insane Troll Logic, it was only natural that one (or both) of their gods ascended under that pretext.
- To this day, none of the gods knows who is supposed to be Gork and who is supposed to be Mork. All they know is that one is brutally cunning and one is cunningly brutal.
- May or may not be Kamina and Coop from an alternate universe◊.
Havelock Vetinari, God of Politicians
(Lord Vetinari, The Patrician, Thinking Tyrant, "Dog-Botherer" (He finds the last one offensive))
- Greater God
- Symbol: Black Coat-of-Arms on Black Background.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Plans, The Vetinari Job Security, Dissonant Serenity, Chessmasters, Magnificent Bastards, Genius Bruiser, Being a surprisingly decent guy despite wearing all black, Knight in Sour Armor, The Social Expert, Deadpan Snarker, Arms Dealer
- Domain: Law, City, Tyranny, Planning, Trickery.
- Followers: Although Vetinari is Lawful Neutral, most of his followers are Lawful (or Neutral) Evil, most notably Sir Francis Urquhart and Harry Saxon. Jed Barlett is a rare Lawful Good follower. Would-be followers of Vetinari who simply don't measure up include Cornelius Fudge and Jim Hacker. The jury is still out as to whether Harriet Jones qualifies as a follower of Vetinari, or indeed what her alignment is.
- Rivals: Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish.
- Master strategist and manipulator with an eye for details, and an expert politician. Knows the nature of anyone he observes for more than a few minutes. Tzeentch is worried he might burn nearly all of his plans to dust.
- Has a new rival in the form of Littlefinger, who is very impressed with Vetinari's trickery and cunning. Vetinari however, is suspicious of him. As of right now, the two are civil so far.
- Once upon a retroactive time, he and Grand Admiral Thrawn were never in the same area. In the recent days, this is no longer the case. However, their relationship has been ambiguous so far.
- Also has a spot in the House of Leadership.
Jareth, King of the Living Labyrinth
- Theme Song: Underground and As the World Falls Down
- Greater God
- Symbol: A crystal ball with his labyrinth inside it.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Goblin King, grants wishes without question, can transform himself into an owl, Unlimited Wardrobe, has many songs in his head, Reality Warper, resembles David Bowie
- Domains: Mazes, Goblins, Crystals, Wishes, Owls
- Followers: His goblin army, the Fireys
- Allies: David Bowie, Balthier, Mickey Mouse, JewWario (deceased)
- Enemies: Sarah Williams, Toby Williams, Hoggle, Ludo, Sir Didymus
- Asended following reports of five of his goblins, the Fireys, being corrupted by the Friendship Asylum, and being used by a possessed Sora. Jareth had actually considered joining the pantheon for some time now, but didn't really consider it until he was needed the most.
- When the Fireys learned of Jareth's ascension, they were willing to betray Sora out of loyalty towards their King.
- Jareth has a habit of approaching teenage girls and offering to grant their deepest desires in exchange for him taking a young sibling and turning him or her into a goblin. Based on the size of his army, it's implied that many girls have accepted his offer. Sarah would've probably been the very first to reject the offer.
- For some reason, he resembles David Bowie. He's not the only god with this similarity, as Balthier could prove.
- One of his favorite habits is going around the pantheon, disguising himself as a random goblin. If he gets really ticked off, Jareth will reveal himself and summon the Cleaner to squish the offender.
- Was amused about a man named JewWario dressing up as him for the quest to find Malachite's hand and even showed up to do commentary on some of his reviews. He was quite saddened by JewWario's death, and consoles the Nostalgia Critic in regards to that. Has decided to use his crystal balls as a way to "hypnotize people with its cheap novelty" in JewWario's honor.
- Has a distant relationship with Kermit the Frog due to them being made by the Jim Henson Company.
Jupiter, Maiden of Secrets
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: A green astrological sign of Jupiter.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: The Five Faces Of Eve, Fate, Stars, Necessity, Inscrutable Plans, Koans, Truth and Lies, Revealed Truths, Conspiracies, Planning and Manipulation.
- Domains: Balance, Destiny, Fate, Good, Knowledge, Mind, Oracle, Patience, Planning, Trickery.
- Allies: The Unconquered Sun, Luna, the other Maidens.
- Followers: The Sidereal Exalted, particularly the Chosen of Secrets.
- May or may not be manuevering Leto and Tzeentch into their feud for control of the House to conceal the fact that she is the real power of the House of Mentalism. When questioned on the matter, she smiles and says nothing. Well, what were you expecting from the Goddess of Secrets?
Kane, God of Magnificent Bastards, Evil Prophets, Doomsday Cults, Ambiguous Evil, Heel Hate, and Contractual Immortality
(The Prophet, Cain, The Granddaddy Of Them All).
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Flag of Nod.
- Alignment: Ambiguous Evil
- Portofolio: Bald of Evil, Beard of Evil, Magnificent Bastards, Contractual Immortality, Mission from God, Ridiculously popular villains, to name just a few...
- Domains: Evil Cults, Yellow Zones, Advanced Technology, Tiberium, etc.
- Followers: The Brotherhood of Nod, as an organized lot, and roughly 50% of his world's population in total. Non-Entity General.
- Known for orchestrating world wars, pulling off plans of unlikely complexity, and quickly recovering from Villainous Breakdowns.
- Has managed to insert himself into several pantheons at the exact same time through a plan few saw coming, executed without any failure whatsoever.
Revolver Ocelot, God of Treacherous Advisors and Magnificent Bastardry
(Shalashaska, Major Ocelot, Liquid Ocelot, Adamska
- Demigod (or so he says; in reality a Greater God in line to become Overdeity)
- Symbol: A Revolver.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil NOT! More of a brand of Chaotic Neutral and Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Evil Chancellors, Cool Old Guys, Double Agents, Gunslingers, Evil Hands, Artificial Limbs, Chronic Backstabbing Disorder (the Trope Namer).
- Domain: Wrath, Darkness, Army, Cunning.
- Allies: Big Boss.
- Enemies: Solid Snake, Liquid Snake, Skull Face
- Formerly the High Priest of Xanatos and Patron Saint of Assassins, he attained divinity by betraying him to Azula. And then betrayed Azula right back when the opportunity arose.
- Once entered a contest with Aizen over who is a better strategist. It is still ongoing after 200 rounds. Ocelot has succeeded...
- Through careful manipulation of events, he has greatly increased his own power while simultaneously seeing Azula dethroned, leaving him at the head of the subpantheon of betrayal... for now.
- Has nothing but absolute contempt for Basco ta Jolokia for betraying everyone for his own benefit. Ocelot is planning a perfect opportunity for a gruesome punishment for him.
- On his worst days, if he would backstab someone, his response would be... "What? I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. It sounded like... 'Please shoot me in the face and (insert action beneficial to Ocelot here).'" CAN DO. *bang bang bang bang bang*"
- There was a dark secret of him that few could see, except for the Boss and Big Boss. The secret goes like... when he was young, he kind of had a low self-esteem and often try to boost it by calling his "Self-Esteem Team" via a loud meowing.
- It's rumored that Itachi Uchiha is his right-hand man... The two have a lot more common ground than most of the Pantheon thinks.
- Has recently taken in Celestia Ludenberg as an apprentice. Ocelot just says that the girl's lying, bluffing and backstabbing skills could use some work and she has potential. If he's lucky, maybe he could get rid of that selfish tendencies of hers.
- He plays a pivotal part in the fall of Relius Clover by sending Celes to Litchi Faye-Ling and paying a visit to Alice Margatroid and had Litchi and Alice's follower Carl to not help Relius when things go south. Then he contacted Albert Wesker, promising that he'll be rid of a rival in perfection. Then he took on the battlefield... and had him and Wesker backstab Relius, and with the convincing, both Carl and Litchi did not help Relius one bit, causing Relius' fall and the two's redemption. Why would he do this? Because he made a promise to The Boss... If he doesn't help them, he's to be grounded for the year 2014 ("NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!").
- Having experienced the same thing in the face of Colonel Volgin helps a lot.
- Was silent when he learned how Big Boss made it to the Pantheon.
Riku, God of Mind Delving (Keyblade Master Riku, Ansem, The Paragon of Darkness)
Click here to see his Dream Eater form.
- Theme Music: Riku (normal theme); Forze del Male (when possesed by Ansem, Seeker of Darkness)
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Keyblade, the Way to the Dawn.
- Alignment: Lawful Good (formerly True Neutral, then Neutral Good; was Chaotic Evil while possessed by Ansem)
- Portfolio: White-haired youth, shared a rivalry with Sora especially after being brainwashed by Maleficent, can use Dark powers while immune to the negative effects, once had his body snatched by the Big Bad, being the original chosen welder of the Keyblade by Terra and subsequently lost it to Sora, only to get his own after his atonement, is crippled in the left hand, wanders the Dream Worlds, becoming a Keyblade Master for reviving Sora.
- Domains: Darkness, Dreams, Good, Guardians, Dream Eaters.
- Allies: Sora, Kairi, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Komory Bat, Axel/Lea, Sam Flynn, Dipper and Mabel Pines, Tidus, Jak, Daxter, Ratchet, Clank, Sly Cooper, Bentley Turtle, Murray Hippo, Black Jack, Oerba Dia Vanille, Tron, Radical Ed, Otacon.
- Followers: Edmund Pevensie, Eustace Clarence Scrubb
- Friendly Enemy, Carmelita Fox
- Enemies: Master Xehanort, Vanitas, Maleficent (former ally), The Beast (who's unaware of Riku's Heel-Face Turn), Judge Frollo, Clu, Polygon Man, Antasma, Penelope Mouse, Jessie.
- Former Enemy: Mitsuzane Kureshima
- Feared by: James, Meowth
- Rival: Caius Ballad
- Opposes: Neyla, Funny Valentine, Enrico Pucci.
- Riku ascended following his Mark of Mastery exam, due to saving Sora from his endless coma after being forced into it by Master Xehanort's younger self, an act that made him a Keyblade Master. Even though Sora failed, he was very happy for Riku.
- With Kairi ascended, the trio is complete! Of course, with the recent mess left by the Friendship Asylum, they had a lot of cleaning up to do before Kairi could be allowed to move into her temple.
- Finds it strange that he's sharing a house with an enemy, as well as one of Mickey's (friendly) rivals. He was even more surprised to meet Vanitas, who not only wields a Keyblade, but very strongly resembles Sora.
- Jak was one of the first gods to welcome Riku to the pantheon, probably because he's already friends with Sora. Amusingly, Jak was mistaken as Sora by Riku at first, due to the two looking alike. Of course, the two got along well almost instantly due to their ability to use dark powers as well as the difficulty it took to master them.
- Riku was considered a good candidate for the Battle Royale by Polygon Man, but he and Sora were able to escape the games thanks to their Mark of Mastery exam. However, Polygon Man is said to be seeking revenge, and since Sora was a recent victim, it's highly expected that Riku is a target as well, especially since he's a Keyblade Master.
- Polygon Man caused another outrage when he tried (and failed) to restart the Battle Royale by pitting Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon in a battle. Lightning declared war on him, and Riku decided to take part as retaliation for what happened to Sora... only to be taken and put under mind control himself.
- Sora soon chased Riku into Polygon Man's own realm and fought for his friend's freedom, but was easily defeated due to both his broken leg and having to endure Riku's Level 3 Super (Dark Aura). But Riku was saved thanks to eye contact. In retaliation, Caius Ballad crushed Sora's knee and crystalized him, causing Riku to surrender and be crystalized himself.
- They were both later saved by PaRappa, thanks to his "I gotta believe" chant. Riku then fought Caius (as Chaos Bahamut) and, although he needed to be rescued by Sir Daniel Fortesque at one point, wins, causing Caius to kill himself by forcing Riku to stab him with his Way to the Dawn Keyblade.
- Was given the opportunity to join the Pantheon Blitzball cup by Tidus, an old friend, but Riku declined. However, it's mainly because Riku has to constantly keep his Light Cycle skills fresh, since Clu keeps on forcing him to take part in his games... which Riku always manages to escape from. This infuriates Clu to no end.
- Riku is often seen with his Komory Bat, which is his starter and signature Spirit Dream Eater. Don't take the little purple bat for granted; hurt Riku, and it'll deafen you with Supersonic!
- Many Pokémon trainers have mistaken Komory Bat for a Shiny Crobat, and some even go as far as to challenge Riku to a battle before he could clear their mistake. Regardless, some trainers still think of Komory Bat as a Pokémon, and seek to catch one of their own.
- Team Rocket has even sworn to steal Komory Bat for "the boss" (Giovanni), thinking that it would help him safe from nightmares, and he'll reward them generously. So far, luck has been against them, as Riku is too clever to fall for their traps (especially in contrast to Sora); not only that, James and Meowth both fear Riku!
- While both are treated well within the pantheon, a few American gods insist that only Riku should be a god, while Sora should be cast out of the pantheon for his negative views on Nobodies (which is actually untrue). This constant harassment has since become the Berserk Button for Riku.
- Does not seem to understand why Vanille seems to follow him around after he saved her from falling off a cliff in The Grid. Of course, it's not because she has a crush on him (despite nearly kissing him); it's because she's looking for her missing friend, Fang, and thinks Riku might know where she is. Riku has since contacted the Justice House to inform them on this case.
- Fang has since ascended, and Riku is part of the reason why.
- After overhearing of Antasma's desire to fight him in a nightmare, Riku has begun training in his dreams for this upcoming battle. Antasma has no idea that Riku is a Spirit Dream Eater, which puts their powers at equal terms.
- Both Ash Ketchum and Brock claim that Riku sounds a lot like Cilan. Not only that, both Oda Nobunaga and Willy Wonka have even spoke on the similarities between their and Riku's voices.
- Learned of the darkness of the Friendship Asylum along with Sora, and went inside in the hopes of freeing the inmates. However, Sora was lost to it, and Riku was bitten in the confusion, resulting in him getting "Asylum Rabies". At first, it looked like Riku escaped, but then he was corrupted in his sleep by Sly Cooper, giving the asylum one more ally.
- However, Riku was rescued by Ratchet and Clank, and became the first (organic life form) to be purified by the (then) Hacking Trio. But his injuries forced him to sit the rest of the events out. Though it didn't stop him from helping his friends out as a Mission Control. In the end, Audino gives Riku a Key Stone.
Shiroe, God of Magically Binding Contracts and Smart Magicians
- Greater God
- Theme Music: Database
- Symbol(s): Nerd Glasses, Quill and Ink.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: The Strategist, Awesomeness by Analysis, Sexy Mentor, Big Good, Hero with Bad Publicity, Creating contracts that even gods themselves cannot break, Tying together the Houses of Magic, Knowledge and Mentalism.
- Domain: Magic, Paperwork, Mentoring the Young.
- Followers: Minori (his Apprentice).
- Allies: Spock, Harunobu Madarame, Annabeth Chase, Uryu Ishida, Haruka Kotoura.
- Rivals: Ichigo Kurosaki, Beat,
- Enemies: Satan, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Master Li, Izaya Orihara, The Incubators.
- Partnerships: Kamina.
- Also has a place in the Houses of Magic and Knowledge. In fact, he is what binds them together.
- No one is quite sure just how the heck Shiroe ascended to the Pantheon—let alone as a Greater God. When asked, he produces a 20,000-page document with numerous fine-prints which "clearly explains" that a majority of the members of the Pantheon recommended him for the position. Those who's signatures appear on the contract confirm that it's real, but have no memory of signing it.
- Surprisingly, he works quite well with Kamina. Shiroe prefers to handle the logistics and all the paperwork, while Kamina takes all the glory and makes all the heroic speeches.
- Shiroe doesn't get along that great with Ichigo Kurosaki, largely because Ichigo keeps rushing forward and ruining Shiroe's well thought-out plans. Lately, they've reached a mutual agreement, which Shiroe describes as "letting that idiot do whatever he wants". Uryu enjoyed that one.
- Shiroe's magical contracts are so powerful that it's theorized he could even become an Overdeity if he wrote one well-thought-out enough.
- He is convinced that his Arch-Enemy, Thrawn, isn't dead. Either that, or the man had more plans than anyone realized. He is conjuring a plan with Haruka Kotoura to make sure that is not the case.
Slade Joseph Wilson, God of Hidden Agendas
(Deathstroke, the Terminator)
Click here to see his animated incarnation
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Mask.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Shared Portfolio: Warrior Therapy, Genius Bruisers, Being Stronger Than the Average Human, Attacking Women if Necessary.
- In The Comic Book: Super Soldiers, Hero Killers, Badass Beards, Dirty Old Men, Gunslingers, The Abusive Dad of a Big Screwed-Up Family, Boom Sticks, Fashionable Asymmetry.
- In The Cartoon: Ambiguous Motivations, Faceless, Having The Kid-Friendly Name of Slade, Decoy Getaways, Robot Doubles, Badasses Out of Hell, Never Saying Die.
- Domains: Army, Evil, Knowledge, Mentalism, Trickery, Tyranny, War.
- Allies: Lex Luthor, The Shredder, The Joker, Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn, Tony Masters/Taskmaster, Light Yagami, Kano.
- Not So Different From: Deadpool.
- Enemies: Dick Grayson/Nightwing, Rachel Roth/Raven, Victor Stone/Cyborg, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Lobo, Yayoi Kise/Cure Peace.
- Once sought to manipulate the first Robin (now known as Nightwing) into becoming his apprentice, but has since lost interest.
- Nobody in the entire universe can be said to know Slade's true identity. Some suspect him to be an alter ego or alternate aspect of Batman, but that'd just be crazy, wouldn't it?
- Actually, his real name is Slade Wilson, a soldier who joined the army at sixteen through cheating.
- It's surprised that his alternate self is among the Insurgents, fighting against the tyranny of High Councilor Kal-El, better known as Regime Superman.
- Surprisingly enough, was chosen in an upcoming Death Battle against his own expy: Deadpool. Unfortunately for him, Deadpool turned out to be way too much for him to handle, and Deadpool won. He still has Slade's severed head in his temple as a trophy of his victory.
- However, Slade did came back to life, seemingly without any memory of the battle, and later ended up fighting Deadpool again for a different bounty on his head. This time, Slade ended up disposing Deadpool (well, as much as you can dispose of Deadpool) in just a single minute.
Sosuke Aizen, God of Mind Manipulation
(Captain Superman, Evil Superman, Captain Broken, the Other Sosuke
, Captain HAX)
- Greater God
- Symbol: An Arrancar Mask Fragment.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Gambit Roulettes, Mind Manipulation, Dissonant Serenity, Genius Bruiser, Drunk With Power, Spoilers Everybody Knows, Going back and forth over the Bishonen Line.
- Domain: Death, Illusion, Mentalism, Mind, Trickery, Drunk with Power, Endless Powerups (contested).
- Followers: Quattro, Hokuto Kaneshiro, non-ascended Arrancars.
- Allies: Dark Kingdom, Darkseid, Cell, Frieza, Precia Testarossa.
- Enemies: Ichigo Kurosaki, Uryu Ishida, Rukia and Byakuya Kikuchi, Orihime Inoue, Coyote Starrk.
- Ascended using the Hogyouku's power. Is using his newfound divinity to try and obtain even greater perfection beyond the limits of godhood.
- Disowned Loly and Menoly because their ungratefulness is a thing that even he dislikes.
- Was surprised to learn that Starrk had ascended, though he decided it didn't matter in the end, even if Starrk declared him an enemy after learning of what he did Tia Harribel back in the mortal realm.
- Is powerful enough to get a handful of Intermediate and Lesser Gods to do his bidding. The only being able to resist his mind control is The Brain (being an anthropomorphic mouse). And technically Toph and Daredevil, as they can't see him.
- No mere spirit can confound the mind of Doom with petty mind control tricks! Just ask the Purple Man.
- However, Sasuke Uchiha can see him.
- Johan proved to be immune, as their attempts to control each other cancel out.
- Frustratingly, Lelouch proves to be immune as well.
- Mikoto and Cole thanks to their massive bio-electricity content.
- Has recently been seen hanging around with Precia Testarossa. Due to several nearby dimensional distruptions, some have theorised that the pair are planning to use the distrubence to retroactively alter contininuity to become the overdeities responsible for creating a universe and to revive Alicia.
- On the news that Precia has been murdered by Ghetsis, Aizen was not seen amongst the Pantheon, going into hiding. It's still unclear what his response to the event is. Not even Yhwach could get that piece of info from Aizen when he visited him.
The Incubators, Divine Weasels of Devil Deals
(Kyubey, QB, Jubey)
Left: Jubey. Right: Kyubey.
- Theme Song: Sis Puella Magica!
- Greater Divine Beings
- Symbol: ／人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人＼
- Alignment: True Neutral (or so they believe), Neutral Evil or Lawful Evil by human standards (especially post-Rebellion)
- Portfolio: Devil Deals, Super Empowering, Truly Alien Morality, Manipulative Bastards, Weasel Mascots, Batman Gambit, Lack of Empathy, Cat Smiles, Hijacked by Ganon (for Kyubey), Wreaking Suffering For The Sake Of The Universe.
- Domains: Magic, Wishes, Despair, Hope, Emotion, Secrets, Reincarnation.
- Allies: Bernkasatel, Nui Harime, Satan, Nagi Homura, Monokuma, Shiro Kanzaki, DJ Sagara, Mard Geer Tartaros.
- Enemies: The House of Emotion, Homura Akemi, Sayaka, Madoka, Lord Kroak, Kyoko, Mami, Charolette, Anyone that hails from Gensoukyou, Kanji Tatsumi (for Kyubey), all 4 Chaos Gods, especially Tzeentch, Rika Furude, Oyashiro-Sama, Guts, Mr. Slave, Gust, Yutaka Kobayakawa.
- So far there are two known Incubators: the one known as Kyubey, (who goes by many names) and the one known as Jubey. There are likely more of them - though whether they differ significantly from the ones that already known is up for debate, and Jubey is a special case: an incomplete Artificial Incubator.
- Incubators lack an understanding of emotion, believing it a rare mental illness, and as such have made an enemy of the entire House of Emotion. Kyubey is uninterested in the rivalry, but they keep punching it in the face anyway.
- Residents of Gensoukyou may to bring a chill to Kyubey, if it could show fear. Especially Flandre Scarlet, whom seems to think of Kyubey as a doll to play with. Jubey doesn't understand this fear of Kyubey's.
- Can't be in the same room as Sayaka Miki/Oktavia von Seckendorff because of her habit of impaling them with her swords.
- Can't be classified as Gods/Goddesses due to the fact that they are not of earth.
- Kyubey can't understand why, after everything his kind did for them, those humans hate him so much (then again, Kyubey has trouble understanding the very concept of hatred).
- Kyubey's emotionlessness caught the eye of Discord, who attempted to pull one of his signature discordings on him. Discord first tried to provoke Kyubey, which failed, leaving Kyubey as untroubled as ever. Then he attempted to manually reverse his emotions, which again failed because Kyubey has none. Rather than give up, Discord developed a new spell that forced Kyubey to experience every emotion that exists at once and left him like that until he was rescued by Madoka. Needless to say, this experience has not improved Kyubey's view of human emotion. It DID, however, earn Discord an earnest round of applause from Johan: THAT is how you Mind Rape someone.
- This last spell left something of a side effect, he is forever connected to Discord first (and maybe only) friend, Fluttershy. In response of discovering this, Fluttershy has made it a mission to subject Kyubey to THE Stare... which can't work; the Stare can only work with someone that has some emotion. And Kyubey has none.
- Kyubey once expressed interest in Mithra's power to manipulate Mantra, but only did so when Asura was outside of the Pantheon. Like everyone else, even he admitted that making Asura angry is a mistake no matter who you are.
- Has since found out that Tzeentch was the one who was behind the system for contracting Magical Girls and their eventual transformation into witches. Thankfully, Madoka Kaname reworked the system and excised the corruption.
- Kyubey would like it known that they had no idea that the previous system was powered by such a force as The Warp. Using that to keep entropy at bay would have ended up causing a worse end to the universe than simple heat death, and they are genuinely concerned with the fate of the cosmos.
- All this considered, everyone was genuinely stunned when Kyubey tried to bring the Witch system back during the events of the "Great Upheaval". When questioned, he revealed a shocking truth: the entire above statement turned out to be patently untrue! The Witch System never ran on the Warp! The entire time, that had been a lie spread by Madoka Kaname, in order to dissuade Kyubey from trying to bring the System back. Unfortunately, the little weasel had learned the truth. Its former ally, Kroak became furious with it, and if not for Homura pulling her own retribution, he would have nuked the little weasel with a "Deliverance of Itza".
- Their Resurrective Immortality has made them a target for many gods who've had off days and need to blow off steam. Issei Hyodo enjoys using a decidedly lethal variant of "Dress Break" to reduce them to what vaguely resembles pulled pork. After, of course, his best Kenshiro impersonation. Broly frequently enjoys blasting the little weasels to hell, since he'll never run out.
- Kyubey recently revealed to have been behind the popularity of Justin Bieber. As his lack of emotions means that he has no taste in music, they don't understand why people have been trying to kill him over it.
- They are also in the House of Commerce.
- Has lately found good company in Satan, who enjoys his deceptive nature and common view of humans as cattle. He has since joined up with The Usurper faction.
- It's for similar reasons that he has good company with Mard Geer, who is pleased to meet another who thinks of humanity as he does and likes the method by which Witches are made. Kyubey in turn is impressed with the Mard's utter dedication to his goals and allows nothing to get in the way.
- They have recently shown a great fear (or as much fear as they can show) of Mr. Slave, due to an incident where he shoved both of them up his ass. They have since refused to go anywhere near him.
- Gust is enemies with Kyubey because she hates his methods of business.
Vanitas, God of Darkness, Evil Twins, Mook Makers, and Dramatic Unmasks
- Theme Song: Enter the Darkness
- Rank: Greater God
- Symbol: The Unversed Symbol.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Magnificent Bastard, Humanoid Abomination, Laughing Mad, Ax-Crazy.
- Domains: Enemy Without, Evil Twin, Mook Maker.
- Allies: The Joker, Harley Quinn, Bernkastel, Cooler, Baby, Broly, Baby
- Enemies: Sora, Terra, Aqua, Riku, The Magical Girl sisterhood, Mickey Mouse, Son Goku, Beerus
- Opposes: Master Xehanort.
- Is the ONLY person that Terra can actually tell is evil. Multiple gods are baffled as to why Vanitas is one of the few exceptions to Terra's otherwise bad judgment.
- He looks up to The Joker, the two of them sharing an inherent love of creating chaos, though Vanitas's brand of chaos is a bit more malicious, if that were even possible.
- Has been caught trying to forge the X-Blade, using, on separate occasions, Aqua, Nanoha, and a few other Magical Girls, due to their reputation of being pure of heart. He is not allowed anywhere near the House of Magic as a result. He hasn't given up trying. He's thinking of going after Madoka next after the Pantheonic Rebellion dies down. Or so he lets people think. In reality, his true target is Sailor Moon; Madoka's hatred of Lucifer gives her heart enough of a taint that forging the X-Blade with it is not feasible.
- As psychotic as he is, he will never hurt Mithra. He knows that making Asura angry is a horrible idea no matter who or what you are, and that it wouldn't be worth it in the end.
- Despite being Made of Evil, even he finds Aki Honda utterly detestable.
- Seems to dislike Master Xehanort, but he refuses to go into detail as to why.
- Is sick and tired of people comparing him to Sora. It's even worse because they sound so similar.
- Harley Quinn has taken to calling him "Mistah V". Vanitas doesn't really mind it all that much.
- Generally stays away from the House of Love, as MANY of the girls there find him attractive. It got even worse when Panty managed to unmask him. To this day, he has never gone back to retrieve his mask.
- Gets along... Disturbingly well with Bernkastel, and, to a lesser extent, Lambdadelta. This has caused concern among many deities.
- Despite having a seat in the House of Power, he mostly stays in this house.
- As he was born from the purest form of darkness, Vanitas can manipulate negative emotions and spawn them as his own minions, the Unversed. Vanitas can also absorb the negativity of any defeated Unversed to increase his power, and is able to summon them if needed. Considering he's in the same house as Baby, who has a very strong hatred of Saiyans, and has made an alliance with Broly, who's had a hatred of Goku since birth, one can only wonder how powerful Vanitas is now.
- Upon Bernkastel's suggestion (because she wanted to troll Frieza), Vanitas managed to get Frieza's brother Cooler into the Pantheon.
- Vanitas was strangely absent during the Friendship Asylum incident. He claims to have had no part in it. Turns out, he was searching Castle Oblivion for Ventus's comatose body. Ven's body was, for a while, tied to the bumper of Cooler's ship, infuriating Aqua. Ven was put back in Castle Oblivion eventually, much to Cooler's disappointment. This was part of a failed plot of Vanitas's to kill Aqua by infuriating her enough so that she'd get into a fight with Cooler. A battle she would almost certainly lose. Unfortunately for Vanitas, Aqua simply walked away rather than get in a fight.
- He has briefly argued with Baby over the title of God of Possession. Eventually, Vanitas gave up and let Baby have the title, admitting that Baby probably deserves it more.
- After learning of the events of Muse Hysteria, and the capture of the Princesses of Heart, Vanitas has decided to go free the Princesses. Mind you, it's only because only he is allowed to gather them together, and not the Darkness Proxy.