Pantheon: Mentalism Lesser Gods
Alice Liddell/Kingsleigh, Avatar of the Power of Imagination
Charles Victor Szasz, God of Conspiracy Nutters
- Lesser Goddess in normal form/Intermediate Goddess in her dark form (Overdeity in Kingdom Hearts) . If she becomes self-aware of her true potential, she would border on Overdeity
- Symbol: A Glass Bottle with a tag reading DRINK ME next to a Vorpal Blade knife.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good/Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Eccentric and strange female child main characters,absurd journeys, Power over her imagination, creator of Wonderland and reshaping it to her mindset, youthful snarking, powerful dark alter-ego, expert knife wielder, weapons made of toys and household items, drinking tea with friends, silly people to beware.
- Domains: Imagination, Creation, Mind, Wonderland, Chaos, Order, Strangeness, Tea.
- Herald: The Cheshire Cat.
- Allies: Ayumu Kasuga, Luna Lovegood, Goo, Rachel Alucard, Iroh, the ''other'' Alice, the Princesses of Heart: (Belle, Snow White, Aurora, Jasmine, Cinderella, Kairi), Emmet, Adam Young
- Enemies: The Joker, Johan Liebert, Yuuki Terumi, Kefka Palazzo, Porky Minch, Maleficient, Master Xehanort, Dr. Angus Bumby.
- Having ascended, the Cheshire Cat made a request to the Court of the Gods for his "master", Alice Liddell, to be promoted to a more powerful position in the Pantheon. Despite the Cat's Insane Troll Logic five hour-long speech without pause, Johnson approved his request much to the shock of the rest of the Court. In truth, Xanatos bribed Johnson to allow Alice's promotion.
- Upon arriving to the House of Mentalism, Osaka, Luna and Goo were excited to meet a well-known precursor of the power of Imagination. The former two proposed promoting her to the Head of the Council of Cloudcuckooland, while the latter would give up her seat of the Goddess of Imagination to a veteran dreamer. Alice simply replied that she does not consider herself a usurper to established roles and instead opted for the temple of the Power of Imagination. She remains good friends with all three this way.
- Being the Avatar of the Power of Imagination, Alice has been observed to have an alter-ego aside from her normal appearance simply by the will of her creativity. Her regular form is that of a blonde-haired girl with a clean blue dress and apron wearing socks and Mary Janes. However when angered or pushed to the brink of despair, her form transforms into a brunette-haired warrior with a bloodstained dress and apron covered in alchemy symbols and wearing knee-high strapped black boots.
- Due to her transformations between her normal and dark selves being compared to those of a magical girl, she has been offered to join the Magical Girl Sisterhood. She politely refused as she pointed out that her transformations are instantaneous rather than the long amount of time other magical girls must take as part of the prerequisites to join. Sweat drops and nervous chuckles ensued.
- Inside the temple of the Power of Imagination, there is a doorway leading into Alice's main world, Wonderland. However, just like her, the appearance of this world changes with her mindset. When she feels calm and at ease, it is an idyllic realm populated by an assortment of strange characters. When she is in her dark warrior form, however, it transforms into an apocalyptic wasteland filled with deadly creatures.
- A frequent activity to those who visit Alice is her consistency of drinking tea. Anyone who wants to curry favor with her are forced to attend her little get-togethers alongside Wonderland denizens Mad Hatter, March Hare and Dormouse. If they can survive the surreal conversations peppered with non sequitur fallacies, they earn her blessing and the admiration of the other Pantheon deities.
- It was through their mutual love of tea that she met Rachel Alucard after being introduced by Iroh. The vampire lass at first showed scorn for her whimsical nature until she found herself challenged by Alice's darker self. Their fight ended in a stalemate and Rachel ended up considering her an equal, which is what Alice prefers. Nevertheless, she finds herself rather annoyed whenever she visits Alice for teatime only for Valkenhayn, Nago and Gii to join in the conversation with Alice's teatime trio.
- She has always been good friends with the other Alice due to their similar namesakes and allusions. The ascension made it easier for both Alices to be together and share a cup of tea now and then. Both Belial and Nebiros dislike the crazed antics of the Hatter and Hare whenever the two Alices congregate, but tolerate it for the sake of their friendship.
- Many Genre Savvy deities realized how powerful Alice can really be if she became fully self-aware of the true Power of Imagination, which in some turnabout way, was responsible for their own creations at the hands of Real Life authors and people. Her ability to change Wonderland from Lighter and Softer to Darker and Edgier is proof enough that should she ever apply it to the Pantheon, it would cause a disaster of unmeasurable proportions. Only the Progenitors, Johan and Fred Rogers are the deities powerful (and Real Life-based enough) to withstand any changes.
- She is also one of the legendary seven Princesses of Heart (maidens with hearts of pure light) and has been doing her best to bring them into the Pantheon should any evil threats, particularly those from Master Xehanort, arise. Through her efforts, she ascended most of the others, though the last one, Kairi, was quite the challenge due to "a lack of respect from many of the other goddesses". But the events of the Friendship Asylum, in which Kairi became Dr. Black Jack's protégé got her in at last.
- Because of the lack of darkness in her heart, Alice is immune to the negative effects of her dark form. Very few other non-villains also possess this immunity, with the most famous being Riku.
- In fact, any attempts to use Alice to recreate the χ-blade will always fail; if Alice detects a heart of pure darkness, she will take on her dark form to render the attempts futile.
- Since his ascension, she has become great friends with Emmet, God of LEGO. Emmet is always looking to expand his imagination to built ever more wondrous things, and Alice is pleased by Emmet's ability to create pretty much any object or world(as long as it's made with LEGO bricks, of course).
(The Question, Vic Sage, "Nutjob", "That Kook")
Claude Rains, God of Cynical Mentors and Invisible People
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Question Mark.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (or possibly Good. He wouldn't fill out Their questionnaire)
- Portfolio: The Crazy Prepared, Conspiracy Theorists, Crazy Survivalists, The Awesomely Insane, Ancient Conspiracy, Government Conspiracy, The Milkman Conspiracy — Oh, To Hell With It: All Conspiracies.
- Domains: Illusion, Trickery, Shadow.
- Subscribers to His Newsletter: Bosco, R-Truth.
- Allies: Batman, Fox Mulder.
- Fought for the position with Rorschach, until they realized they were essentially the same person, resulting in their fusion into a single, impossibly
crazy sane super(or at least Badass Normal)-being.
- Is on a never-ending quest to prove the validity of all of Luna Lovegood's bizarre theories. He insists that he's proven at least half of them, but nobody can make heads or tails of his evidence.
- Is permanently banned from the House of Life and Death for all eternity after getting caught several times trying to unplug the God-Emperor of Mankind from the Golden Throne.
Commander Farsight God of Zero Approval Gambits
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A pigeon
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Training from Hell, Zen Survivors, Obi-Wans, Cynical Mentors, Mean British People, Invisible Beings, Misanthropists
- Domains: Sarcasm, Misanthropy, Invisibility, Trickery, Anger, Guidance
- Allies: Simon Cowell
- Followers: Dr. Cox, Mick the Boxing Trainer, Master Shi-fu
- Opposed by: Gandalf, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, The Jedi Council
- Has been known to throw someone off a roof to prove a point.
- Dumbledore, Gandalf, and the Jedi renounced all ties with Claude because they considered his training techniques too rough.
- Some Confuse him with The Doctor's Ninth Incarnation especially when he says "Fantastic", Claude doesn't see the connection.
(O' Shovah, Communist Space Weeaboo
David Xanatos, God of Backup Plans
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Tau Ensignia overa dark red rectangle.
- Alignment: Definitely Lawful, but not evil.
- Portfolio: Zero Approval Gambit, Broken Pedestal, Alternative Character Interpretation
- Domains: Law, War, Protection
- High Priestesses: Beatrice and Eva Ushiromiya
- Allies: Madoka Kaname, Homura Akemi, Itachi Uchiha, Kratos Aurion, The Boss, Kiritsugu Emiya, Misaka Mikoto,
- Worthy Opponents: Cyrus, Vulkan, Sangunius, Leman Russ,
- Enemies: All four Chaos gods, Mork and Gork, Lucifer
- Is never seen out of his special issue Crisis Suit.
- The Dawn Blade he wields looks eerily Eldar in shape and design. This is started the theory that Farsight is the bearer of one of the Blades of Vaul, which explains his abnormal life span.
- Has the utmost admiration ad respect for Madoka Kaname since he believes this human child to be a paragon of the concept of "The Greater Good". He will protect her by any means nessecary, including ordering the Far Sight Enclave to fight alongside the Sisterhood in the "Pantheonic Rebellion".
(The Fallen, The Once and Future King)
Edward Nigma, God of Riddles
- "Fallen" Lesser God
- Symbol: A castle atop a tower.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Magnificent Bastards, Manipulative Bastards, Corrupt Corporate Executives, Plans Always Have Some Kind Of Payoff, Regarding Love As A Weakness Even If It's His Own, Plenty of Vitues Despite His Alignment
- Domains: Evil, Law, Planning, Tyranny
- Followers: Hans Gruber, Chase Young.
- Rivals: Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish
- Enemies: Itachi Uchiha, Goliath.
- He put the Magnificent in Magnificent Bastard.
- He may be part of The Fallen now, but this is all part of his plan to one day usurp the throne of O-Haruhi-sama.
- "And lo, when the Blue Dragon was laid low by the frost and flame, did Overlord Xanatos steeple his fingers and smirk." Xanatos 3:16. Phase two is complete.
- Batman, Yuko, and G-Man are the only members of the Pantheon he comes even close to considering equals. After all, it doesn't pay to underestimate your competition. Phase 3 is complete.
- Itachi Uchiha has more than once stopped his plans by complete accident. But don't worry, Xanatos has backup plans. Not to mention, he puts the fact that Itachi ruins his own plans into account. Phase 4 is complete.
- Helped Alice Liddell ascend to a stronger position as the Avatar of the Power of Imagination and moving her closer to him. Phase 5 is complete.
- Recently has another Worthy Opponent in form of Littlefinger. Right now, there is something of a chess match between the two to decide the better manipulator. Phase 6 is complete.
- Is currently involved in an Enemy Mine scenario with Seraph Lamington, Batman, Cosmos, and Philemon as part of "The Pantheonic Rebellion". His motive in it all: Madoka reminds him of his own daughter, and YHVH's plot to kill her provoked a Papa Wolf rage. Uh... Phase 7 is... complete?
- Some people were wondering where his wife Fox is in the Pantheon or if he has left her behind, seeing that he finally achieved immortality by virtue of being a god in the Pantheon. One would think he's be looking for a way to bring her here as well. Little to they know is that Xanatos is doing so; he's just hiding it.
Freddy Krueger, Avatar of Nightmares
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Question Mark.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Chronic Villainy, Gentleman Thieves, Tricksters, Idiosyncrazy, Criminal Mind Games, Constant Self-Defeat, Insufferable Genius.
- Domains: Evil, Crime, Puzzles.
- Followers: the Sphinx.
- Allies: Joker, Penguin, Catwoman.
- Opposed by: Batman, Professor Layton.
- "Riddle me this: What goes on 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs at noon, and 3 legs in the evening?" Most of the gods just rolled their eyes at his reusing the riddle of the sphinx upon his ascension, but most of them cringed at his answer he gave: "A baby that you cut the legs off of and then give a cane to go around on."
- The Riddler is constantly trying to prove himself smarter than Batman, the God of Planning. As a result, he continuously petitions to join the command division of the GUAE in order that his intellect might be better used. Melkor mostly rolls his eyes at this, saying that riddler is too obsessed with riddles to create plans of no escape.
- Despite being less powerful than his more crazy pal Joker, The riddler does hold one small bit of satisfaction over him: He still got to be more famous in that Adam West show.
- Riddler loves to lord his intelligence over the house of mentalism, despite being only an intermediate god. Most of the greater gods just roll their eyes at him, and often call on batman to shut him up if he ever gets too talkative. It's this reason he was demoted to Lesser God, merely out of annoyance.
- Riddler's outfit is always changing. Sometime's he's in a skin tight unitard with question marks on it. Sometimes he's in a green suit. sometimes he's got long hair and a more fluid costume and sometimes he has a combination of these things.
(Son of 100 Maniacs, The Springwood Slasher, The Man of Your Dreams)
George Smiley, God of Spymasters and Hard Espionage Tropes
- Lesser God
- Theme Music A Nightmare on Elm Street
- Symbol: A glove with very sharp fingernails.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Horror Movie Monsters, Dream Weavers, Comedic Serial Killers, Scaring Children and Adults Alike (Even While They Sleep), The Undead, Personification of Neglect
- Domains: Dream, Night, Death, Undeath
- Allies: Wizeman (Ni GHTS Into Dreams), The Sinestro Corps, The Nightmare King
- Opposed by: NiGHTS, Jason Voorhees
- Freddy has scared many mortals of all ages since the beginning of time. However, he holds very little sway over the realm of the Gods, since hardly any of them ever sleep.
- Freddy is not in any way to be confused with the Lord of Nightmares, and is not related to Natsuki Kruger or Biscuit Kruger, either.
- Freddy was once defeated by The Angry Video Game Nerd with the Power Glove. As a result, he tends to spend his time talking with Bugs Bunny, another God defeated by the Nerd, supporting him in planning the planned Escalating War for revenge. However, as of now, they're even in a strife when Bugs refuses to join the Grand United Alliance Of Evil. They plan their revenge whenever the Angry Video Game Nerd is alone. He'll side with Jason Voorhees instead if Bugs isn't collaborating.
Haruka Kotoura, Goddess of Traumatic Telepathy.
- Lesser deity.
- Symbol: his tie and spectacles.
- Alignment: inclined to be Lawful Good, but his profession leans closer to Neutral Good or True Neutral.
- Portfolio: Stale Beer flavoured spying.
- Domain: Intelligence-gathering, recruitment and turning of moles.
- Followers: Peter Guillam, Stephen Maturin, Len Deighton's unnamed protagonist, Varric Tethras.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: James Bond (he loathes the Tuxedo and Martini flavor of spycraft, feeling that glamour and visibility have no place in the intelligence-gathering business.)
- As opposed to the common perception of spies and spymasters, Smiley's appearance is that of a weary old civil servant. Outside of his intelligence service, very few speak of his deeds; as a result, most of the Pantheon thinks of him as just another member of the Celestial Bureaucracy. The few who don't disregard him hold him in high esteem.
- Rumored to be the ultimate controller of an alarming number of moles scattered throughout the Pantheon, many of whom he recruited personally. Despite his skill at piecing together information, hunting down moles, and inducing Heel Face Turns, he wishes for none of it and views it all as Dirty Business. He does it because someone has to.
- His service, the Circus, is viewed as the go-to institution for untangling Whack A Mole plots, despite having been infiltrated several times in the past, and despite not being technically under his command. Like Smiley himself, the building is drab and run-down, belying its success rate at infiltrating and undermining rival agencies.
Iago, God of Manipulative Wordplay, Ambiguous Foe Yay, Jealousy, Magnificent Bastardry, Casual Racism and Misogyny, and Unspecified Motives
- Theme Songs: Her prolouge theme and "Flower of Hope" (Lyrics here).
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A locket necklace with a picture of Yoshihisa Manabe and herself inside it.
- Alignment: Was True Neutral, but became Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Always-On Telepathy That Has Seen Too Many Hurtful Thoughts (And Some Erotic Ones to boot!), Always Honest and Curious yet Unknowingly Hurtful "Compulsively Lying" Cheerful Child Victimized into Social Stigmatism for being a Living Lie Detector, Cynical and Broken Cutie Driven into Despair, Hurting Woobie Beyond Extremes. Afraid to Hope, Talentless Singer (but not her voice actress), Having many Hidden Depths, Surprisingly Dynamic Character considering her series' number of episodes.
- Domains: Psychic Powers, Despair, Mind, Emotion, Friendship, Hope
- Followers: The rest of The ESP Club consisting of Yoshihisa Manabe, Hiyori Moritani, Yuriko Mifune, and Dai'chi Muroto.
- Allies: Yuri Tsukikage and Yayoi Kise, Ness, Lucy, The entire Pantheon of Friendship (except Enrico Pucci), The Blue, Green, and Violet Lanterns, Miyuki Hoshizora, Reika Aoki, Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga, Nozomi Yumehara, Shiroe, Madoka Kaname, Nanoha Takamachi
- Enemies: Any Consummate Liar aside from the Good-aligned ones who are simply uncomfortable being around her, but mean her no harm; those who advocate Mind Rape note .
- Additional True Companions: All of the Pretty Cures, anybody that isn't afraid of her Telepathy.
- Miyuki Hoshizora has personally come to congratulate Haruka on her accension since her Romantic Dramedy is one of the greatest love stories she's ever read. Never has a story put her through so much tears and laughter, although the Fanservicey mental visuals were a little much for her (Happupuuu ~3~). Haruka remarks how much Miyuki reminds the former of Yoshihisa Manabe seeing how transparent, hammy, excited, and well... happy she always is.
- Due to the voice, she quickly made friends with Yayoi Kise. Haruka's backstory made Yayoi cry herself dry and truly realize that this is the kind of Bad End that she, Reika, and Miyuki work so hard to prevent. These two always play a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors each time they meet. As for who usually wins, It's always a draw Reasoning . They are good sports about this, and Yayoi quickly proves to be a major role-model to encourage Haruka's future endeavors.
- She also has a special bond with Yuri Tsukikage who also had a major Downer Beginning where she had lost not only her powers but Cologne too, with much Angst attached. Haruka counts her blessings that she just loses her powers on sick days and gets them back sooner or later. Yuri, on the other hand, isn't so fortunate despite getting her Cure status back. Regardless, Haruka sees a valuable inspiration in Yuri when the former needs some classic Heroic Spirit.
- While she does sympathize with Lucy, she cannot forgive all the senseless killing Lucy's done. However, Haruka is the one person Lucy will never harm simply because their backstories are too alike. Ergo, they understand each other's pain and sorrow all too well. In fact, Haruka has quickly become a Morality Pet and Chain for Lucy within the Pantheon. Of course, Haruka is greatly objecting to the marriage between Lucy and Johan Liebert which is causing quite the commotion.
- Ness has been training Haruka at His Sanctuaries in the hopes that she would gain control over her Telepathy. No luck has been had so far, but she calls it "the greatest relieving experience" she's had since meeting Manabe. The following recounts the visions she has seen at each of these places, all of which seem strangely familiar note :
- Giant's Step
- Lilliput Steps
- Milky Well
- Rainy Circle
- Magnet Hill
- Pink Cloud
- Lumine Hall
- Fire Spring
- Upon completion, she thanks Ness for sharing his courage, wisdom, and friendship in her quest for finding places where she can belong. Even though her Power Incontinence hasn't subsided at all, her horrible childhood no longer haunts her; and her Trigger is nothing more than a childish insult to her now.
- Speaking of, do not call nor think of her as a monster, or else you will have Nanoha teach you what a monster is truly capbable of. Ignore this warning at your own risk, or prepare to put on your best Oh Crap face like Quattro here◊. Haruka always finds it funny how suddenly a Madness Mantra runs through the idiot's mind just before Divine Buster fires.
- Madoka Kaname wishes she could have dispelled Haruka's despair sooner, but she had two problems: One, Haruka isn't a Magical Girl; and Two, Madoka had already used her wish. Still, She prays for Haruka's happiness and for her wish to come true and will always be there to comfort her, especially since she is (or was) the personification of hope and shouldn't have been thought of as scary to begin with.
- Haruka has been getting requests from other Pantheon members to understand what the hell goes on in Ayumu Kasuga's mind. She obliged, but passed out afterwards when she got this part to nobody's surprise. When she woke up, she even says that Manabe is more normal than Osaka is! Surprisingly, these two don't mind each other's company at all: Osaka's bizzare yet thankfully clean mental imagery often keeps Haruka entertained and amazed for hours while Haruka makes for a rather hilarious Cloud Cuckoo Landers Minder.
- She does not get along with many of her fellow Mentalists since she often blurts out their secret plans for the Good guys. Kyubey is the only one whose mind she can't read since he is just a Starfish Alien, but she still doesn't trust it at all given what Madoka has told her about it.
- Do you have an Enemy Within, a Trigger, and/or any mental issues you simply can't work out? Then let Haruka understand these Hidden Depths today! Her psychiatry services are top notch, Badass Pacifist approved, and often free of charge!
Lambda-11, Goddess of Empty Slates
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A handkerchief, embroided with strawberries
- Allignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Planning and Manipulation, Interesting Subtexts, Unclear Motives, Magnificent Bastard, Politically Incorrect Villain, gaining something either way
- Domains: Evil, Politically Incorrect Villainy, Jealousy, Manipulation, Planning, Trickery
- Followers: Roderigo (periodically loses faith, usually as he notices the emptiness of his wallet, but is inevitably talked back into worship by Iago), Othello (unaware of his nature), Pretty much everyone who isn't himself.
- Currently attempting to plant the seeds of jealousy in the minds of the WALL-E and EVE and implicate Zapp Brannigan in an affair, in order to destroy their entire relationship for his amusement.
- Should not be confused for the parrot that once served Jafar.
(The Mechanical Soul)
Lelouch vi Britannia, God of Rebellion
- Theme Song: Awakening the Chaos
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her eight swords crossed behind her visor on top of her emblem.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Having one of the most tragic backstories in-game, Losing her memories to leave a fresh start, Break the Cutie, Cloning Blues, Eventually becoming separate from her fellow Murakumo, Empty Shell, Weaker than her sisters, Go Out with a Smile, Counting her hits off in German, Dying to save her loved one and supposedly for real yet still coming back regardless, Speaking robotically and emotionlessly at all times, Getting the short end of the stick.
- Domains: Swords, Prototypes, Calmness, Emptiness
- Superior: Kokonoe A. Mercury
- Allies: Ragna The Bloodedge, Noel Vermillion (her younger sister), Makoto Nanaya, Reptile, Iron Tager, Nanoha Takamachi, Fluttershy, Zero, Legion, Aigis, Kai.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Hakumen, Jin Kisaragi, Prometheus and Pandora.
- Enemies: Yuuki Terumi, Dr. Weil, Relius Clover, The Yandere Quartet (but especially Nu-13 (her other younger sister)), Omega.
- Ascended after a gambit by Kokonoe took effect, ousting the former God of this position, Shadow Mitsuo, with the aid of the Investigation Team and planting her in his place, all to gain another edge against Terumi in case he manages to get back to the top of his game after his most recent defeat. Kokonoe's only words to Lambda upon her arrival was to tell her to get to her temple and await further orders, though Tager noticed she seemed strangely happy...
- Many a good-aligned god have taken a look at her past and come away deeply saddened by what they've seen. Even some of the evil ones feel a little uncomfortable. Lambda simply goes on as usual, silently and efficiently, though she has started to thaw out of it.
- No one is entirely certain if she is actually the original Lambda or an alternate version of Nu's soul implanted into her body. Lambda herself doesn't know, and Kokonoe's not telling.
- Has spent some time attempting to socialize with her younger sisters. While her time with Noel always end up on sweet, if somewhat awkward (mostly due to Makoto) moments, all efforts to interact with Nu end with her hastily beating a retreat as the Calamity Trigger screams at her to stay away from "her" Ragna.
- Speaking of Ragna, the two of them have on occasion talked with each other, though it's rather uncomfortable to the former due to how much she resembles Nu. Still, after a while he grew to enjoy it.
- After Ragna retreated into his temple due to transforming partly into the Black Beast, Lambda has grown almost completely distant from others, only socializing with her allies and even they occasionally have hard times making her talk. She's also finally begun to see Nu as less of a troubled soul and more as an enemy.
- Jin tries to stay away from her as much as possible, as he doesn't like how she reminds him of Noel. Hakumen avoids her like the plague, though it's for more personal reasons.
- Gets along well with Fluttershy, and while the pegasus was originally scared of her, their similar quiet actions eventually forged a bond, and they occasionally go to the Houses of Beasts and Nature to observe the wildlife in their spare time. Lambda is particularly fascinated by the insects. It might have something to do with the little Tartar she once adopted...
- Nanoha immediately took her aside when they first saw each other face-to-face and told her that she would be her friend someday. One befriending ritual later, and the two spend their free days hanging out together. It's also one of the few times Lambda ever has something other than a frown on her face aside from being around Ragna. It helps that they sound so similar if one disregards their usual tones.
- After what happened to Ragna, Nanoha is the only person in the entire Pantheon who can get through to her like before. She really is one of the only reasons Lambda hasn't gone on the way of Kokonoe by now, alongside Noel.
- Has had some discourse with Legion, occasionally speaking on the idea that beings like them have souls. They even, very rarely, play games with each other.
- Aigis feels really sorry for her. Where both of them were built for combat, Aigis was given emotions to operate on, where as Lambda has emotions at all. Where she doesn't know how to help, Aigis hopes that one day Lambda is able to gain something resembling actual emotions.
- Recently fulfilled Kokonoe's mission parameters when she was confirmed to return to the playing field, with even more differences from Nu. The Evil Laugh of Kokonoe and the angry shouts and swears of Terumi could be heard all throughout the Pantheon.
- Lambda's response: "...Leaving now."
(Lelouch Lamperouge, Zero)
Light Yagami, God of Improbable Strategy
- Lesser God. Or so he wants you to think...
- Symbol: The Geass symbol (a stylized "V")
- Alignment: Impossible to pinpoint.
- Portfolio: Sister Complexes, Martyr Complexes, Magnificent Bastards, Chessmasters, Mind Control, Always Staying Two Steps Ahead (Sometimes More, Without His Memory), Resistance Leaders, Audacious Behavior, Manipulative Bastards, Byronic Heroes.
- Domains: City, Corruption, Knowledge, Pain, Retribution, Trickery.
- Former Followers: The Order of the Black Knights.
- Ally: Hakumen, Itachi.
- Friendly Rivals With: Suzaku Kururugi.
- Neutral Countepart to: Yuu Narukami
- When not plotting ways to overthrow evil empires, Lelouch engages in the game of kings: chess. Few people who have played him have asked for a rematch. He is one of the few who could challenge Light Yagami - one of his greatest nemeses - without using any form of magic. At the same time, he seeks to overthrow the current god of Mind Control through manipulating his followers.
- Recently has been rumored to be spotted meeting with lunarian rabbit Reisen Udonegein Inaba. Reasons aren't known yet but already people are talking about Lelouh teaching Reisen tactics and an upcoming Lunarian uprising.
Luna Lovegood, Goddess of Zany Theories
- Theme Music: Light's Theme or the Death Note Theme
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Black Notebook.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Well Intentioned Villainy (especially Knights Templar), Jumping Off the Slippery Slope, Justice, Foreign Sounding Names, Disproportionately Dramatic Moments, Gambit Roulettes, Xanatos Speed Chess, Ominous Latin Chanting, Victims Of Foe Yay, Magnificent Bastards, Visions For a Better World, God Complexes, Ubermenschen.
- Domains: Deathbound, Destruction, Evil, Inquisition, Planning, Retribution.
- Followers: Almost all of Japan.
- Enemies: L Lawliet, Batman, Black Orchid.
- Opposes: Dark Yagami.
- Dominic Deegan is plotting for his spot, but Light already has plans for him in case he does (especially for Lelouch Lamperouge and Dominic Deegan). Has allied with Dethklok, officially to kill off opponents during their concerts, but has gotten used to their music. (Under their earthly avatar "Bloody Valentine.")
- Zhuge Liang, the Sleeping Dragon, is merely biding his time.... That or his wife is keeping him from taking the job for fear of his working himself to death again.
- Has manipulated Ichigo and Ryuk into representing different views of the afterlife (or lack of). The fear of death can be used to change society; and it's the unknown of death that causes the fear. If even the gods can't agree...
- Disgruntled at Popeye for only selling spinach, not potato chips that he can eat epically. And that he can't write his name on the Death Note because the power of Death Note is compelled with the power of spinach (he tried once).
- Hatched a plan to twist the look of Simon Belmont. It succeeded, now Simon looked like him and Light hoped to use him as a necessary scapegoat whenever necessary. It turns out that he is trying to remove all traces of all Castlevania good guys from the Pantheon, citing them as one of the main obstacles of his plans.
- Has joined forces with Emperor Palpatine and is helping him with his secret plans to stage a coup d'etat against the Main House as his new apprentice, Darth Kira. Those aware of this are secretly amused, and are counting the days until Palpatine recruits a new apprentice, and the old one dies. Again.
- Is not related to Iori Yagami. However, some can't help but laugh at this.
Mako Mankanshoku, Goddess of Hilariously Absurd but Fitting Logic
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Crumple-Horned Snorkack horn
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Epileptic Trees, Head in the Clouds, Appalling Honesty, Vacant Staring.
- Domains: Intelligence, Magic.
- Allies: Osaka, Harry Potter, Hermione, Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom
- Opposes: Dolores Umbridge, Lord Voldemort
- She and her closest deity friend Osaka are constantly one-upping each other to see who can tell the weirdest story.
- Occasionally, characters who feel that they have been wronged by their canon portrayal will make a pilgrimage to Cloudcuckooland to seek an audience with Luna. If she sympathizes with their tale of woe (and she almost always does), she will plant an Epileptic Tree on their behalf. As a result, many characters who would otherwise be followers of the Alliance of Evil have a soft spot for her. (A GREAT many. Just look at the Wild Mass Guessing section.)
Mion and Shion Sonozaki Twin Goddesses of Gadflies
- Lesser God (Intermediate or Greater God when equipped with a Goku uniform)
- Symbol: Her two-star uniform, A spotlight with her hands crossed over her head.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Silencing opponents by having weird philosophies, Cloud Cuckoolander, The Ditz, Beware the Silly Ones, Chivalrous Pervert Idiots who are actually badass when the time calls for it, Fun Personified, Heroic Willpower, Naïve Everygirl, Plucky Girl, Plucky Comic Relief, Simple Minded Wisdom, Genki Girl,
- Domain: Weirdness, Optimism, Logic
- Ascended: Ryuko Matoi, Simon, Kamina, Ragna The Bloodedge Taokaka, Winnie The Pooh, Po, Viral, Jotaro Kujo, Luigi, Ayumi "Osaka" Kasuga, Satsuki Kiryuin, Pinkie Pie
- Non-Ascended: Garterbelt and Brief
- Odd Friendship with: Koneko Toujou
- Enemies: Nui Harime, Ragyo Kiryuin and the entire House of Hatred except Eren, Big Brother, Senator Armstrong, Darkseid,
- Ryuko was glad to see her best friend ascend to the pantheon. Accompanying her was Kamina, Simon, and Viral.
- Whenever she wears her goku uniform, Some of the cocky villains will receive a surprise comprised of a beatdown. In addition, some say that Jotaro Kujo was the one who secretly built it. Although the latter has denied the rumors, nonetheless, he is very impressed with her.
- Her quirky attitude is what caused her to become friends with Taokaka. The similarities between the two include: hyperactivity, Big Eaters, and a rebel friend who is motivated by revenge.
- There were rumors that Nui Harime is possessing her, causing the pantheon to stay on guard.
- Most of the Puella Magi find it somewhat jarring that Mako's voice resembles that of their dear Madoka.
(Club Leader - for Mion)
Mokkan, God of Those who Cannot Resist Betraying Everyone They Know and their Little Dogs
- Lesser Goddesses individually. Intermediate combined.
- Symbol: An Airsoft Gun with a "Troll Face"◊ on the holster.
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Mion), Chaotic Good (Shion normal state), Chaotic Evil (Shion when in her "infected state"). They do have Lawful Evil and Neutral Evil followers
- Portfolio (Both): Good Natured "Trolling", Mafia Princesses, Twin Switch, Attraction To Good Natured Men, Red Oni, Blue Oni (Shion is red, Mion is blue).
- Domains (Both): Good, Family, Community, Trickery.
- Mion: Strength.
- Shion: Protection.
- Superior: Ryukishi 07.
- Allies (Both): Rika Furude, Oyashiro-Sama, Rena Ryuguu, Satako Houjou, Keiichi Maebara (especially for Mion), Mr. Miyagi, Cheshire Cat, Pinkie Pie, Princess Celestia, Bugs Bunny.
- Mion: Itsuki Myoudouin.
- Shion: Etna, Hungary, Valvatorez, Artina.
- Enemies (Both): Yuuki Terumi, Teppei Hojou, Bernkastel, Tzeentch, The Joker, Izaya, Handsome Jack, Basco.
- Mion: Souther, Eric Cartman.
- Shion: Laharl, The Yandere Quartet.
- As the heroic counterparts of the dual Gods of Trolling, it comes to no surprise that the two are Terumi and Bernkastel's arch enemies.
- Twin Switch is one of their favorite ways to screw with people's heads. The twins revel in the confusion it sows before dropping the hammer. Its also a way they gather intelligence.
- Not to be underestimated as they are surprisingly skilled both at hand to hand combat and as a strategist due to the game club. Shion packs an assault rifle.
- Mion created the GUAG "Troll" Off as a way to mock and otherwise troll Terumi. With her portfolio, it came as no surprise that she was the winner of said contest.
- Is alarmed by the formation of Trollkaiger and have formed a group called Lol Ranger to counter them. It got personal when Trollkaiger (mainly Bernkastel) trolled Shion with the very thing responsible for her original state in Purgatory.
- Mion's designation is the "Yellow Ranger". Shion is the "Green Ranger".
- Shion is not allowed in the Treasury because of a certain "Old Friend" that is under Class S Lock Down.
- Etna and Shion would normally be enemies, but Shion managed to win her over with her mischevious nature combined with a Marshmallow Hell prank (in her Angel Mort outfit to boot) she pulled on Laharl. Etna couldn't stop laughing for days after that. She laughed for several days more when a picture of the act (which Mion took from behind the shadows) was sent to her.
- Mion and Shion's tactics for gaining lulz vary slightly. Mion focuses on more direct button pushes and openly perverted jokes. Shion's approach is more subtle and stewing, and occasionally uses sexual inneuendo.
- Shion absolutely hates the Yandere Quartet because they remind her of the things she's been trying to atone for.
- Don't mention Sins of Our Fathers type actions in either sister's presence.
- Mion was estatic over the arrival of her favorite target and post series boyfriend Keiichi. Shion had a tearful reunion with Satako during her arrival.
- When they found out about how Rika's allies were targeted in "The Great Upheaval", the Sonozaki twins gathered Lol Ranger and planned their first major operation. Let's just say that they have something "special" planned for Lucifer.
Nagi Homura, Malevolent Trickster God
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His signature axe.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Betraying Everyone, Playing Said Betray-ees like fiddles, Being a Marlfox, Grinding Axes
- Domains: Trickery, Animal
- High Priest: Neyla
- Allies: None. Can you blame them?
- Enemies: His siblings, who (fortunately for him) have yet to ascend, Starscream.
- It's believed that Mokkan got this post by stringing along the previous holder and then (of course) lopping his head off. He will neither confirm nor deny this.
- Even Starscream despises this guy. While Screamer might be a content betrayer, he'll gladly keep people around who choose to be loyal to him instead of betraying them all. His latest form in particular dislikes this guy.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A clock tower
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- As Nagi Homura: Lovable Traitors, Polite Villains, Occasional Non-Villainous Behavior To Throw Off His Enemies, Manipulative Bastards, Bad Guys With Unknown Motives, Little Boys Who Know More Than They Should For Their Age, Hanging Out in Precariously High Places, Consummate Liars, Villains with White Hair
- As Archduke Nagi Dai Artai: Despots, Evil Nobles, Insincere Flattery, Inflicting Pain of War as a "Necessary Evil"
- Domain: Planning, Trickery, Darkness, Destiny, Mentalism
- Allies: Xellos (maybe), Izaya Orihara, Kyubey
- Enemies: Johan Liebert, Shizuru, Mai Tokiha, Yuno Gasai
- Worthy Opponent: Loki
- Former Underlings: Tomoe Marguerite
- Loves playing mind games with Johan and Loki. While he admires Izaya's style, he has little patience for learning how to "troll" people, instead playing on his targets' fears to sow discord among them.
- Though often seen as a casual annoyance below notice by most of the pantheon, in an alternate reality, Nagi is much meaner and nastier, and more overt in his desire to cause pain and suffering to achieve his goals. The only reason this Nagi was able to make it to the pantheon and the other one wasn't is because he managed to get away.
- Tomoe was once one of the alternate-universe Nagi's top generals, but following her subsequent defeat and fall, the two hardly acknowledge one another.
Psycho Mantis, God of Illusory Failure
Seija Kijin, Goddess of Interface Screws and Who Contradicts Everyone
- Theme Song: Mantis's Hymn
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His gas mask
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Blood Knight, Asexuality, Interface Screw, breaking the fourth wall, going mad from hearing unsavory thoughts, Psychic Static, wearing a gas mask
- Domains: Fighting, Destruction, Hatred, Psychic, Interface Screw
- Allies: Liquid Snake, Revolver Ocelot(?), Solidus Snake, Steven Armstrong
- Enemies: Humanity in general, the RED Team, Teddie
- Followers: The AI Colonel, Screaming Mantis (possibly unwitting), Homonculus, Mr. Resetti
- Many thought they'd seen the last of Psycho Mantis after the Sorrow purged his ghost from the mortal realm, but thanks to Liquid Snake's influence (and surely one of Ocelot's plans), Psycho Mantis found himself in the Pantheon shortly after Liquid's own ascension. Tempted by the chance to kill people once more (and mess with their heads), Mantis accepted his position and is now known to work under Liquid on occasion.
- Mantis tends to approve of Senator Armstrong's plans, not out of ideals, but from the chance to, by his own words, kill as many people as he can.
- It's currently unknown if he was aware of Liquid-Ocelot's true identity while his ghost was controlling Screaming Mantis.
- Mantis has built something of a reputation for himself amongst the gamers in the Pantheon, wary of his trickery. He's been known to mess with their games whenever the mood strikes him. Upon discovering that most modern consoles couldn't be messed with like in the days of old, Mantis flew into a psychic rampage that required a few Atlus bosses to be sent in order to take care of him.
- Feels oddly nostalgic about his childhood when he sees Haruka Kotoura due to having a similar problem, but is otherwise neutral toward her. The latter stays far away from the former, however.
- Thanks to his mind reading, he's deduced that most people are constantly thinking about sex. Out of disgust, he tends to avoid the House of Love for this reason, as well as certain parts of the House of Emotion.
- He's especially sickened by Teddie. As a creature borne from humanity's emotions, and a lascivious one at that, Mantis views Teddie as a perfect example of one of his many reasons to hate humanity.
- RED Team gods in the Pantheon briefly mistook him for an enemy Pyro when they saw Mantis creating hallucinated flames, and nearly blew him to bits. He now holds a special hatred for them.
- In spite of being killed by him, Mantis is indifferent to Solid Snake's presence in the Pantheon.
- Does not care for the Crash Bandicoot series.
- Is rumored to have encountered Big Boss during childhood. Mantis has yet to comment on this.
Solidus Snake, God of Properly Placed Paranoia
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Music: Reverse Ideology
- Symbol: A circle made out of black, white and red arrows.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil to Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Screwing with the screen, Those who Oppose Anyone, Trolls, Weak Powers, yet being a That One Boss, Turned Playable, Amanojaku.
- Domains: Youkais, gameplay.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: The Trollkaiger
- Opposes: Everyone else!
- An amanojaku who exists to be the opposite of every one else. In her home realm, she was the manipulative mastermind of the Miracle Mallet incident, which had effects on Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame and Sakuya Izayoi, who started to act weirdly due of their weapons having been possessed. Though she is not that strong, she was still really difficult.
- However, her ascension came when she became a star of her own game, where she was able to clear out almost impossible spellcard patterns using bunch of (empowered) junk, what truly impressed everyone.
- If it wasn't clear already, Seija opposes everyone. Not in the sense of "being the ultimate evil" like Anti-Monitor of Grima, but more like "a Troll who wants everyone to hate her". That is the true nature of amanojaku, after all.
- Because of this, Trollkaiger has gained interest on her, and want her to join their ranks. Where Seija does not like to amuse anyone with her actions, she thinks that being in a group who would oppose almost everyone in the Pantheon would be a great idea. She has no plans on officially joining them, however.
- She knows the visual similarities with Ryuko Matoi. She has gone as far as to wear a fake Senketsu and carry a fake Scissor Blade to intentionally piss her off. However, she has made a deal that she can mess with Nui Harime if Ryuko can suggest good enough of a plan.
- Another favourite target of hers is Viridian. She just loves to screw with him whenever he is flipping the gravity around.
- To the surprise of many, she actually helped Sakuya and the rest of the Scarlet Devil Mansion crew to save Remilia and make her a goddess. This was apparently due of her wanting to show that she is not really on GUAE side by attacking Dracula and Dio Brando, and to piss off Terumi by having another "shitty vampire" ascend.
- Was surprised that Shinmyoumaru Sukuna managed to ascend into the Pantheon. However, in something what can be considered kindness, she decided not to give her a "welcoming party" and left her alone for now, with her claiming that it is simply because of her being such a good tool before the Miracle Mallet incident was solved.
- Also can be found inside House of Gaming.
(George Sears, The President Of The United States, Ol' Georgie Boy (Said by Sundowner))
Tsukishima Shukuro, God of Fake Memories
- Theme Song: Yell Dead Cell, Father And Son
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The American Flag wrapped around two Katana, The Minshuto ("Democrat") and Kyowato ("Republican")
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Anti-Villain, To Raiden, His Revenge on The Patriots, Was one and created units of them, The "snake arms" on his exoskeleton suit, He wields two swords
- Domains: Freedom, Sword Wielding, Liberty, Justice, Speed, Being Remembered
- Allies: Funny Valentine, Revolver Ocelot, Steven Armstrong, Sundowner, Mistral, Monsoon, Khamsin
- Enemies: Raiden, Solid Snake, Liquid Snake, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark,
- He started to realize how far the Patriots reach had gained and decided to ascend and gain allies in his attempts to fight The Patriots, though many think that he is only being paranoid, he has shown to be right as he showed the Future in which The Patriots were in control.
- He is the Reason Raiden is Jack The Ripper and that Raiden is will always his enemy and he has a new upgraded power armor to fight on his level.
- When he was told that Revolver Ocelot was in The Pantheon, he at first was livid until he discovered what Ocelot was really after all along: The destruction of The Patriots, since then Solidus has offered Ocelot help, though he is often wary around him.
- Is probably the only one of Big Boss's Clones to not have a problem with Big Boss, he is the only one to treat him with great respect.
- Is trying to uphold the American ideals of freedom and equality for all. He will uphold that even if that means the deaths of hundreds.
- He also absolutely hates any other member of the Pantheon that believes in attempting to hold absolute control and do so over Individual rights as he thinks they are no better then The Patriots and must be killed.
- He works alongside Steven Armstrong as he too agrees with his Beliefs.
- Is often at odds with both his brothers Liquid and Solid, Liquid believes that there can only be One Boss and One Snake and is attempting to eliminate him at times. Solid often thinks he is going to far as has tried to stop him.
- He does have good memories about the time he and Ocelot were talking about the plans for taking over Metal Gear during The Shadow Moses Incident.
- He also works along side President Funny Valentine as they have similar beliefs of what is good for The Country.
Vaas Montenegro, God of Breaking Lectures
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Bookmark.
- Allignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Outside-Context Villain, Mind Rape, Fake Memories, Absurdly Sharp Blade, Manipulative Bastard, Hidden Agenda Villain, Paranoia Fuel, Nightmare Fuel
- Domain: Memories, Paranoia.
- Followers: Adam, Nilin
- Allies: Anyone he strikes with "Book of the End"
- Enemies: Kurosaki Ichigo, Kuchiki Byakuya
- Attained Godhood by revealing he inserted false memo-
- A very friendly person, who always visits many pantheons unexpectedly. He seems to make a new friend in every pantheon during every time he visits. Oddly enough, despite being such a friendly person, there are many who are wary of him, especially in the Mentalism Pantheon.
- But why is that so? Why did the Main House insert him into this pantheon? Why did they give him the title God of Fake Memories?
- They are acting really weird...
- For some reason Lelouch got really angry at him the last time he got a visit from Shukuro, who avoids him because he doesn't want Lelouch to get irrationally angry at him again. When Lelouch was asked to comment on this, he simply said that he's "Done this little dance before", whatever that means.
- In the same vein, William Spears and Grell Sutcliff ran him right out of the House of Life and Death when he came to congratulate them on becoming members. William's only comment was "I won't associate with a leech who alters memories to his benefit", despite the fact this makes no sense. They are both surprised when his voice reminds them of a demon who not-so-recently ascended.
- Hasn't been seen since Kefka and Terumi failed in their plans to corrupt the Puella Magi.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His signature Mohawk
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Those Who Are Completely Batshit Crazy, Those Who Kill People for Refusing to Kill Them, Those with a Short Fuse, Break Them by Talking, People Who React in Horrific Ways, Mass Murderer, Ruthless Modern Pirates, Those Who Throw F-Bombs All Over the Place
- Allies: Johan Liebert, Sosuke Aizen, Hannibal Lecter, Albedo Piazzolla, Yuno Gasai, Monsoon, "Buck" Hughes, Hoyt Volker, Vic Vega (Mr. Blonde), Nui Harime
- Enemies: Ascended: Jason Brody, Raiden, Herr Doktor Tenma, Madoka Kaname, Sayaka Miki, Kenshiro, Shinji Ikari, Rei Ayanami, Satoko Houjou
- Former Enemy: Homura Akemi (after the "Great Upheaval")
- Followers: V.V., Mao, Loki, Mojo Jojo
- Domains: Chaos, Domination, Guns, Madness, Money, Mass Murder, Surprise, Trickery
- He ascended to the Pantheon for his famous "Definition of Insanity" speech. The fact that he killed Jason's brother Grant and celebrated Jason's "death" by wiping out an entire village only confirms his spot with the best of the worst.
- Enjoys chatting about insanity with the very deity of insanity himself, Albedo Piazzolla. He considers Albedo to be something of an inspiration, although he refuses to mimic his overly elaborate speech patterns.
- Before Yuno sent Akise Aru into the Survival Game, she brought him to Vaas. There, they made a ransom video sent to her precious Yukki not unlike the one Vaas made featuring Lisa. Vaas probably would've made a killing if she didn't brutally murder him in battle after seeing him kiss her precious Yukki.
- Terumi once asked Vaas, purely out of curiosity, why he kept trying to kill Jason if it never worked. Vaas started to answer, "Because I (censored)ing felt like it, (censored)head! You got a problem with that?!?" Then he noticed Terumi's grin and realized what the God of Trolling was implying. He laughed, then shot Terumi in the forehead.
- Vaas was thrilled to learn about what Homura did during The Great Upheaval. By stripping Madoka Kaname of her powers and trapping her in a personal utopia, Homura has effectively taken Vaas' greatest enemy out of the picture. He now respects Homura much more and, in return, it seems that she's finally understanding the meaning behind his "Definition of Insanity" speech...