open/close all folders
The Overseers of Scheming
Leto Atreides II
Leto Atreides II, God of Prescience, Memory, Religious Manipulation, Sand Worms, and Long-Term Planning, (Master of Fate, Pawn of Fate, Shai-Hulud, Shaitan, the Worm Who Is God, the God-Emperor, the Divided God, the Tyrant)
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Atreides Hawk.
- Alignment: Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral, Omniscience Morality License by the time of his ascension to God-Emperor
- Portfolio: Psychic Powers, Genetic Memory, Ancient Conspiracy, Sending in the Clones, Half Human Hybrids and of course, Sand Worms
- Domains: Time, Space, Ecology, Religion, Memory, Oppression.
- Followers: The Zensunni fanatic Fremen, his all-female Fish Speaker army, the Sand Worms of Saturn
- Opposed By: Beetlejuice
- Anyone else other than Tzeentch who thinks they head the Mentalism faction does not. Leto II sees all and rules all through his exclusive control of the Spice Melange, key to raising human awareness, and through his perfect prescient vision. He also possesses the heightened senses and physical abilities of a Sand Worm.
- He is also currently in a heated legal battle with the Imperium of Man over who exactly owns the copyright to the title "God-Emperor". Given that the Imperium's idea of legal proceedings in this area involves chainswords and flamethrowers, the case is progressing somewhat slowly. The God-Emperor himself, though, doesn't really care.
- Now has a place in the House of Beasts due to his new rule over Sand Worms (and the fact that the book he came from, Dune, codified and named the trope Sand Worm), but rarely goes to said House.
Tzeentch, God of Planning (Changer of Ways, the Architect of Fate, the Weaver of Destiny, the Grand Schemer, the Great Conspirator, the Indecisive Mollusk)
- Symbol: The Number 9. His Mark of Chaos◊
- Alignment: Chaotic Something
- Portfolio: Magnificent/Manipulative Bastards, Gambit Roulettes and Other Kinds of Plans, More Than Mind Control, God of Evil, Hope Is Scary, Ambition Is Evil Failure Is the Only Option, giving you extra limbs if he damn feels like you should have them, Status Quo Is God.
- Domains: Change, Chaos, Evil, Hope, Ambition, Manipulation, Scheming, and Sorcery.
- Followers: A horde of Chaos Sorcerers, psykers and sorcerers in general, those who seek change (whether for better or for worse), and eldritch suits of power armor animated by the bound spirits of their former wearers.
- Opposed by: Kefka Palazzo and Raistlin Majere, both of whom, it is rumored, are planning on usurping him.
- Allies: Bernkastel, Yuuki Terumi, Lambdadelta, Lelouch Lamperouge, Charles Vi Britannia, Suzaku Kururugi, Slaanesh, Doc Scratch, Magnus the Red (though recent events have changed that).
- Enemies: The Immortal God Emperor of Mankind and all his servants, The Status Quo (not really), Shu Shirakawa, Rika Furude, Ryukishi 07, The Puella Magi... ALL OF THEM, the Incubators, Lord Kroak; Yuji Sakai, The Crimson Denizens and Flame Hazes (post-season 3); , Nurgle and Khorne
- Heralds: The Lords of Change
- Battle Cry: JUST! AS! PLANNED!
- The Four Chaos Gods are beings of utter madness, unfathomable in their ways. But even among their rank, Tzeentch stands out in just how out of his mind he is. This enigmatic being is the Chaos God of change, evolution, intrigue and sorcery. The antithesis of the entropic Nurgle, he weaves the threads in every action, plot and subtle intrigue. Master of manipulation on the highest level, all things serve as part of The Plan for him.
- Perhaps the most powerful and influential being in all the House of Mentalism. Everything is said to go just as planned, even the plans that contradict the other plans. As the god of scheming, any manipulative and magnificent schemer is in some ways related to him. And unfortunately for his enemies, almost all his machinations are far too bizarre to unravel. The Grand United Alliances are wondering what exact hand that he had in The Great Upheaval and the rise of the GUAD.
- Mention Squirrel Girl, the Doom Marine, Jurgen, or the Angry Marines around him, and he just starts twitching in fear. Try it. It's fun!
- The following warning from Victor von Doom caused Tzeentch to flee to whatever beings of primordial Chaos call a "bathroom".
Doom: Doom was recently assaulted by a squirrel girl scandalously clad in orange and black. She was assisted by another, this one clad in the traditional garb and colors of Doreen Green. Horrifying as it may sound, there are two of her now. Doom is bracing for a new assault... as should you.
- Also mention Umineko around him for added lulz, as this reminds him of how he got trolled by Ryukishi 07 because he was messing with Rika. Even Bernkastel laughs about it behind his back.
- There have been rumors about an incident involving Dorothy and Toto. They have been fully denied.
- Unbeknownst to all, through all the defeats he incurs, the spanners in his plans, and the humiliation he endures, he smirks internally in satisfaction. As always, Just as Planned.
- The following warning from Victor von Doom caused Tzeentch to flee to whatever beings of primordial Chaos call a "bathroom".
- Has been found to be the driving force behind the Incubators' system for staving off Entropy. The system, having earned the ire of Madoka Kaname and Homura Akemi, has since been changed. The Incubators, while failing to show anger/annoyance, have since been keeping an eye out for more trickery, especially since witches continue to pop up every now and then.
- Aside from being the driving force behind the creation of witches from Magical Girls and the Incubators' system for staving off Entropy, he has also been found responsible for the millennia-long fighting between the Flame Hazes and Crimson Denizens. The system has since changed even further, while earning the ire of Yuji Sakai and Shana. The former, during his atonement, has since been keeping an eye out for Flame Haze-Crimson Denizen fights, especially since they're not completely at peace with each other.
- Despite listing the Status Quo as one of his enemies, he's actually one of its greatest enforcers; the way things are, in a world in which people get to choose for themselves to act for good or evil purposes, is a system in which things are always changing, and it's all thanks to the free will of every sapient being. Tzeentch cares not for conquering the universe, because it's so much more fun to throw a monkey wrench into everyone's plans and watch the chaos that unfolds from it, Just as Planned.
- Recently, he lost Magnus the Red when the Emperor stole his soul back from him. Still, he's not too concerned about it.
- The reason for this became very clear later, when he attempted to reclaim Magnus' soul when he was far enough away from the Emperor. However, the Custodian Captain-General, who was with Magnus at the time, challenged Tzeentch to a game of Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette Fourth Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess-Strip Poker for ownership of Magnus' soul. The Captain-General proceeded to WIN said battle, and even mouthed off to him with ZERO CONSEQUENCES. Tzeentch was MUCH less happy about this defeat, but some can only wonder if even suffering a defeat of this magnitude is all part of his plan.
- He sought to impress his rival gods by finally revealed his gambit for the fate of the Old World as part of the End Times, but in a shocking twist an elven wizard knocked Tzeentch out of the fight extremely early by draining a tonne of magic into the material world from the Realm of Chaos where Tzeentch resides, weakening the God of Magic to the point where he was effectively knocked out of the war, humiliating the god. Because of this temporary weakness, many of his enemies are rumoured to have begun making moves to bring him down while he's vulnerable.
- God and manipulator of fate, he holds a position of power within the House of Prophecy. It and Destiny of the Endless seem to know each other, but it's unknown what the full extent of their relationship is and who's manipulating who. Rumor has it that he's read everything in his book.
- As twisted as he seems, Tzeentch represents a positive attribute of the galaxy's collective psyche-hope. Even in the nightmarish hellscape of the 41st millennium, hope still exists-hope for a better world, hope for success and happiness. And such hope can be terrifying. The other hope bringers in the pantheon consider him a complete perversion of hope. Saint Walker, champion of the blue light of hope, SNAPPED at Tzeentch and screamed at him that he was no being of hope, but a cosmic parasite and monster that parades itself as hope.
- He has no end goal in sight with his plans-scheming, planning and trolling are literally what he lives for. Indeed, if his plans were ever completed he would cease to exist. This is considered a very thin silver lining, since if he was focused there'd be absolutely nothing stopping him.
The Mob, The Many Inside of One Being (The Voices, The Twitch, KKKKKAPPPKK)
- Unknown Rank of Deities. Speculated being mass of Quasideities with near Eldritch levels of power.
- Symbol: The Twitch logo, coloured red and white.
- Alignment: Utterly Chaotic.
- Portfolio: The Spirits Inside of Mind Hive, Anarchy Is Chaos AND Democracy Is Flawed, Godly Powers Used Stupidly Unless Having a Clear Task, The Cult in Cargo Cult, Arguing with Each Other, Being Addicted to Gambling, Finishing the Game NO, MATTER, WHAT
- Domains: Possession, Legion
- Respects: The Puella Magi Holy Quintet
- Unwitting Pawns: Any one who gets possessed by them.
- Enemies: Any one who present themselves as obstacle, like Ghetsis, Oda Nobunaga, Lysandre and Master Hand, House of Technology (not the gods inside House of Technology, the house itself)
- Opposed by: Ermac
- It is hard to really call The Mob as a god. It is more like a collective form of thousands of mortals, who have the power to take control any one unfortunate to come across them to do their bidding. Hilarity Ensues.
- When discussed about whenever or not give them pseudo-deity status, this is what they replied with:
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ GODHOOD OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ﾉ
- No one is sure what The Mob would really be. The closest physical form it has is a swarm of Unown, the closest thing they have given as a name is when they were directly addressed when possessing Lucas (KKKKKAPPPKK), and their only way of communication is by a chat.
- Unlike Legion, which can operate just well by having multiple entities inside him, The Mob cannot operate with their given host at all. One of most notable things are with their inconsistent luck and whenever or not use something really powerful, which generally results them losing the said thing, or something else in exchange of it.
- Don't think that just because they are a bunch of chaotic morons, they cannot be seen as a threat. If they need to do something, They will do their best to do it. And because they could possess any one in the Pantheon, their threat level raises even further. They once hijacked Ganondorf and beat Master Hand with him (after several tries that is).
- Avoid the House of Technology like the plague, saying that it is the grand PC. Not like they would enter it because of ReCAPTCHAs
- The only thing in "control" of them is "The Streamer", who can set up different things to rail them in some direction. However, they rather sit back and watch the chaos, only intervening when it is needed. No one knows what they look like, although The Mob have made suggestions that they look like Arceus wearing glasses.
- Some gods honestly ponder what would happen if The Narrator, who tries to make a person follow a certain path, and The Mob, who is known to pretty much deny any sense of progress, would try to lead the same body.
- Others want to see who would win in a battle: them or Chuggaaconroy. Others want to know what would happen if The Mob possessed Chuggaaconroy. All that's known is that epic hilarity would ensue.
- During their free time, they like to do Pokémon battles with two herald trainers and betting which side will win. They also take parts in other betting circles, though their bets are self-centric.
- Nitori absolutely hates them due of them abusing the Kappa Twitch emote, which she hates. The Mob simply spams it further.
- When a massive canvas appeared, the Mob decided to immortalize its beloved Chatot on it. It struggled to fight back, but a group of artists dedicated to painting on a group of five magical girls helped them in their efforts. The Mob never found out who they were, but they now respect the Magical Girl Quintet as a result.
┌༼ Kappa ༽┘ ♪ Kappappa Kappappa Nitori! ♪ └༼ Kappa ༽┐ ♫
- ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Waluigi, God of Absurdism and Hostile ShoWALUIGI TIME WAA
(Evil Luigi, Wa Luigi, the Twerkpocalypse)
- Theme Song: Waluigi Pinball , or Here's Waluigi
- ???? (Waluigi's power is inconsistent due to him demonstrating new and absurd powers on a dime, making it difficult to determine)
- Symbol: His nose and moustache superimposed over his "Γ" symbol.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Mind Screws, Jerkass, Tragic Villain, Goofy Villains, Cloudcuckoolanders, Harmless Villainy, Tricksters, Evil Counterparts with small villainous crimes
- Domains: Slapstick, Bitterness, Trickery, Craziness
- Allies: Wario, Dick Dastardly, Snidely Whiplash, Spy, Shinichi Watanabe, Proton Jon of the Runaway Guys, Eario, Vinny
- Rivals: Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Waldo
- Enemies: Bowser, Solid Snake, Little Mac
- Waluigi is the Evil Counterpart of Luigi, and the two often fight and bicker. Solid Snake, a friend of Luigi, would come to have a talk to Waluigi about it. However, since Waluigi was in a private dance session and if Snake got too close he would be hypnotized he would have to delay the battle
- Despite his lanky, clumsy nature and his complete lack of social skills whatsoever, Waluigi is◊ an◊ amazing◊ dancer, and he makes no attempt to hide◊ that fact◊. He usually plays the role of a romantic◊, despite the fact that the ladies are either disgusted/creeped out/ignoring him/all at once. Regardless◊, it doesn't keep him from trying◊.
- Waluigi found a common friend for mischief and cunning in the Spy. The two are often found causing mischief together in the Pantheon. Until the Spy backstabbed Waluigi. However, Waluigi had survived far worse, and was actually impressed by the Spy's cunning brutality. The two would resume their devious ways afterwards.
- Waluigi isn't well liked amongs't the members of the Pantheon, primarily due to his repugnant appearence, mischievous tendencies, his sore temper and an annoying tendency to do the so-called Waluigi Time, where Waluigi abruptly stops whatever current action is happening and makes people focuse on his shenanigans. You can expect vulgarity, mind screws and hypnotizing dancing.
- Waluigi, during one hot morning, attempted to solve the problem by becoming the sun itself. The results were, unfortunely, a complete success. The problem has long since been fixed, altough Waluigi is well known for popping up in the most unexpected places.
- During Waluigi's drinking problem, he attempted to wrestle alongside other members of the Pantheon. The experience was filled with victories and losses ( mostly losses), but Waluigi would earn several fans due to his charm and charisma.
- Proton Jon of the Runaway Guys is surprisingly a good ally of Waluigi's, and even helped him invest in a bridal boutique enterprise.
- This doesn't stop the guys from discussing his Designated Villain status. The biggest debates they've had regarding him usually revolve around the question, "What evil thing has Waluigi ever done?"
- They, along with BrainScratch Commentaries, have deducted that Waluigi is a Mexican Titan who runs a bridal boutique, is a gambling and drug addict, worships Lord Helix and his last name is Scapelli.
- WaluDID YOU MISS WALUIGI ?? TOO BAD! WALUIGI TIME !! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
- During a long time, Waluigi did his best to make sure that he would become an actual fighter on the fourth Smash tournament and not just an Assist Trophy. Unfortunately for him, this plan failed. After he heard that Little Mac not only elevated from Assist Trophy status to a playable character, but became a god as result, Waluigi was understandably mad. The following days after Mac's ascent, he started kicking and stomping any one he came across to the ground, Little Mac included.
- Was once considered for a demotion to The Fallen after his latest April Fool's prank involved trying to take over the games of his fellow Nintendo dieties (with Wario's help), and getting himself sealed in an Assist Trophy capsule in retaliation. Wario later made it up to Waluigi by breaking him out of the Assist Trophy capsule, and his demotion papers were "conveniently" lost after Wario made a surprisingly generous donation to the Court of the Gods.
- In light of this news of demotion, Waluigi feared Wario may not have been enough, and has taken to kissing up to ProtonJon through winning Mario Party 4 boards in his name, one after another, so that Jon may stick his neck out to keep him out of the Fallen. Jon is rather pleased with this turn of events and declared he'll use Waluigi in future Mario Parties, so Waluigi may have made a friend in a high place.
- In a surprising twist of events, Waluigi has shown that, yes, he can actually be nice to people. Waluigi was seen◊ opening up his heart◊ and handing out stern advices◊ and even compliments◊ to Mii players in Mario Golf: World Tour. Some members of the Pantheon claimed that Waluigi was beginning to lose sight of his goals. Others claimed him to simply biding his time and was playing nice for the time. But some would say that, perhaps years and years of hare-brained mischief, obsessive loathing and failures might have finally tired out Waluigi, and he simply wants to avoid people being caught up in the same pitiful lifestyle as him (even though he always tried to make people as miserable as him ever since his very birth). His most dedicated followers would tell you that Waluigi had always a heart of gold that was buried underneath all that misery and mean-spiritedness. Waluigi has only said the following regarding this; "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" This "Wa" continued for several minutes before he moon-walked away.
- Waluigi was very happy to see that his fellow outcast and father Eario had ascended to a position in the Pantheon.
- "Waluigi" has the same number of syllables as as "Hallelujah", leading to something pretty bizarre.
- Has earned the respect of Vinny for being a dutiful husband to his wife, Witch, actually helping her do the cooking. Whether or not that really was Waluigi remains to be seen.
- Related, some Gods have started to wonder if Waluigi is secretly a genie. One of Vinny's avatars did encounter Waluigi again, and he was confirmed to be a genie. Though Waluigi himself won't confirm or deny whether that was really him.
The Fortress Dwarves
The Fortress Dwarfs, Gods and Goddesses of Dangerous Stupidity (Dorf, Urist, Urist Mc[InsertAnythingHere])
- Any of the ranks, except Overdeity.
- Symbol: A mug of beer
- Alignment: Lawful Good, but they can be any alignment.
- Portfolio: The Alcoholic, Amusingly Stupid, Identical Dwarves, Tunnel Kings, Lunatics capable of amazing feats
- Domains: Alcohol, Dorfs, Stupidity, Beards
- Allies: Anyone
- Rivals: Anyone
- Enemies: Anyone
- Pities: Arche Klein
- Opposes: Douchebag Elves
- Superior: Ragnaros The Firelord
- One Sided Relationship: Jibril
- The dwarves ascended after accidentally digging through a dimension and fell into the pantheon. None of them died though.
- Out of all the temples in the pantheon, theirs is probably the most unique, due to digging into EVERY SINGLE HOUSE, except the treasures, and The Fallen. They also dug into Hell, the ocean, other dimensions, and built into the skies.
- If they aren't in their temple, they can be anywhere, but they haul out booze and food from the House of Food, but they also export their creations to the other houses. How nice of them.
- Thorgrim Grudgebearer was overjoyed to see so many Dwarves living in great cities. However, the Fortress Dwarves' stupidity and their tendency of getting themselves killed makes them more frustrating to deal with than the most stubborn dwarf trying to avenge an unworthy grudge, much to Thorgrim's frustration.
- Despite hating those tree-hugging elves who scold them, they pity Arche Klein, due to her being persecuted by the elves, due to being half-elf. They can also tolerate Drizzt Do'Urden for the same reason.
- Some of the dwarves are vampires, werewolves, necromancers or vampiric necromancers.
- There have been times where dwarves had gotten stark raving mad, escaped their temple, and started streaking throughout the Pantheon.
- Despite their feats, they aren't really the smartest. The Pantheon has been flooded at least five times due to them trying to expand their temple.
- The Dwarves have a one-sided relation with Jibril, due to her having a bad case of Fantastic Racism. At least they agree on hating elves.
- The House of Craft is utterly baffled at Planepacked, due to it being a statue having 73 pictures of itself.
- Once, they got an entire shipment of Pikmins sent to their fortress. Needless to say, they were used as weapons.
- Another time, they snuck into the Minion's temple and left them a box filled with elf eyeballs.
- They were showing great surprise when they ascended.
Urist McStupidleader: We finally managed to get into the pantheon.Urist McSmartass: It was inevitable.
- They are currently under control of Ragnaros the firelord, because they accidently summoned him here. Instead of being slaved like some previous dwarves before them, they actually follow him willingly, calling him the "fun master". Many gods are worried of what they will be capable of under the care of the firelord but one thing is sure, There will be an increase on the number of scorched elves.
- Some of these dwarves seems to lean to be good after several times that they were saved by Gillius Thunderhead when they did something stupid. Of course, they tend to go back to berating him when he was being away when trouble hit in, he can't be everywhere at once after all.
- This is a pantheon profile. All craftsmanship is of the highest quality. It is encrusted with bands of text, decorated with tropes and is encircled with asterisks. This object menances with formatting. On the item is a dwarf. The dwarf is smiling. This image relating to the ascension of the dwarves on July 24th, 2015.