open/close all folders
Adam Young, God of Imagination (the Adversary, Destroyer of Kings, Angel of the Bottomless Pit who in Hebrew is called Abbaddon but in Greek has the name Apollyon, Great Beast that is called Dragon, Prince of This World, Father of Lies, Spawn of Satan, Lord of Darkness, the Anti-Haruhi)
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Symbol: A calligraphed "M" letter with the last leg ending in an arrow's point.
- Portfolio: Reality Warpers, Destruction of the World and aversion thereof, Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Domains: Darkness, Destruction, Happiness, Staticism, Meritocracy
- Followers: Calvin and the other Adam Young.
- Adam is the son of Satan and the antithesis of Haruhi. Where Haruhi embodies established elements of stories, Adam represents the destruction of said elements and replacing them with something new. The forces of Evil hoped he would tear down the pantheon and allow them to take over; unfortunately for both them and their enemies, as soon as Adam and Haruhi met, they hit it off and quickly became good friends.
- Two of the playmates in his "gang" are Jem and Scout, Atticus's kids. They get into a lot of (usually not horrific) trouble together, and they always come out of it fine.
Artix Von Krieger
Artix Von Krieger, God of Paladins and Founder of the GUAG Sacred Knights (The Champion of Darkness, Undead Slayer)
- Greater God (potential Overdeity if he taps into his true power)
- Symbol: The Blinding Light of Destiny surrounded by a multitude of Soul Orbs.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Using an axe in battle that is gold. bringing his Undead slaying Pomeranian into battle, jumping into battle without strategy but is actually smarter than he seems, using light to defeat undead, being the Champion of Darkness but doing good, having irrational fears of the color pink and of ponies, using spirit orbs to power himself up.
- Domains: Death, Light, Undead, Souls, Darkness, Champions
- Followers: Syranon Glaed
- Allies: Voltaire, Cecil Harvey and Sora, Daniel Fortesque, Ashley Williams, Cosmos, Michael Carpenter, all knightly gods of the GUAG, Yuji Sakai, chaos, Philemon, The Undertaker, Uther the Lightbringer.
- Ascended into the Pantheon after the defeat of the Paladin Slayer Vordred and The Reveal of him being the Champion of Darkness. He notes that he will only use the powers of light that were bestowed upon him and fight only for the side of good.
- Can usually be seen with his pet dog Daimyo, the Undead-slaying Pomeranian in battle. Jack Skellington has had to pacify the mutt with his own rib bones from time to time.
- Speaking of Skellington, Artix was very close to smiting Jack before Jack explained that killing him meant no more Halloween (and thus no celebration of the undead). Artix conceded and the two get along well.
- As an Undead Slayer/The Champion of Darkness, Artix is able to free all souls he fights and adds them to his arsenal of Spirit Orbs. It is revealed that his weapon, the Blinding Light of Destiny is nothing more than a regular axe that has absorbed thousands upon thousands of Spirit Orbs. Also, take note that any soul that was freed by him cannot be brainwashed again. If he gathers enough, he is able to summon the Ultimate Dragon Soul Spear of Ten Million Spirit Orbs with all of the souls he has saved (and he summoned two in the past). He is also able to use his own shadow as a means of attacking, transforming it into a giant dragon to pin down his enemies.
- He can be easily subdued if someone says "Your shoes are untied." Unless he's not wearing shoes.
- He steers clear of Pinkie Pie and her friends and anyone who even wears the color pink, due to a fear of the color pink and cute ponies.
- On Friday the 13th, he teams up with Voltaire to fight off different sorts of monsters that just so happen to invade the Pantheon on that day.
- Cecil Harvey has tried to train Artix on controlling his undead rampages—which becomes a very huge problem in the House of Life and Death—but can only sigh as Artix starts beating them up like a kid at a candy store. He does note that Artix treats all of his fallen victims with the utmost respect.
- That said, he goes crazy on any and all undead monsters which includes ghosts and zombies. He has had to be banned from entering numerous temples due to his rampages. However, when it came to Sir Daniel Forteseque, he respected Daniel's quest to fight against evil despite being an Undead and the two got along quite well.
- Is a big fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and hangs out with them from time to time.
- He is especially a big fan of Ashley Williams and the two have currently been on an undead killing spree as of late. As of this moment, it's hard to tell who's in the lead. He also once did a story called Ebil Dread which had him chop his own right hand off for a chainsaw and getting his own Necronomicon to stop the invasion of pink zombies. Unfortunately, he also had trouble with magic words.
- Has recently created the GUAG Sacred Knights, a division of the Command Group for all knightly warriors.
- Was reluctant to train the knights in his brand of magic because a) he can't cast any light-based magic, and b) it's based on his true origins, which he feels is a sort of embarrassment. The knights have reassured him in that since he's fighting for the side of good, then they don't mind.
- When Luke Skywalker ascended to the Pantheon, Artix threw one of the biggest parties in the Pantheon of Faith. Luke mentioned that this wasn't necessary, but Artix didn't mind and has offered Luke a position in the Sacred Knights division.
- Recently got married in the House of Love. Said wedding involved a sword fight, bellhops, ninjas, Bret Hart's uncle Jimmy Hart, and both Iron Man and Batman asked him to join SHIELD and the Justice League respectively.
- Learned of one new god known Natsuji Kijima, who has tendency to pluck souls out of other gods, snip them up, and then use it to power himself up. This drove Artix furious as it goes against his belief of letting souls rest in peace, and it ended with Artix tapping his full powers against Kijima's Supernova Cancer Zodiarts form, his shadow pinning the crab to the ground before the Blinding Light of Destiny sliced the giant crab into two. Kijima has since stayed away.
- Has not decided whether to tell his past self about his true origins.
- Was overjoyed to hear that his former High Priest, Uther the Lightbringer, managed to get himself a spot in the pantheon, citing that he looks up to him like a father figure.
- After much debate from his fellow knights, they unanimously agreed that Artix deserved a position in the Main House. After some...alterations in that there were no pink or pony-related stuff in the way, Artix made his own temple in the Main House. He is now responsible for slaying any and all undead invasions that go out of hand as well as gather all the souls of the fallen. Also works hand in hand with The Undertaker to decide which souls will go to the afterlife and which souls will stand by his side for the fight against good and evil.
Asura, God of Unstoppable Rage who Fought the Heavens Above ( Asura the Destructor, Primarch of the Angry Marines)
- Theme Songs: "In Your Belief", "Asura Unleashed" (When REALLY Angry), ”One Who Destroys the Ring” (When transforming into his Destructor form) (skip to 01:41:22)
- Greater God Likely an Overdeity in his Mantra Form, Full Blown Overdeity in his Destructor form.
- Symbol: His Mantra Halo◊ when he was a member of The Eight Guardian Generals
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: BADASSERY, Vengeance, Rage beyond all comprehension, Rescuing his daughter, using multiple arms, having Higher transformations than just his Multi-Armed form, Ungodly Strength, Energy Projection, Destroying Planet sized objects with his bare fists, planet sized final form, Punching out a creator god.
- Other Houses: Anger, Emotional Combat
- Daughter: Mithra
- Followers: Bakumi Moriyama (a devotee of indomitable fury).
- Allies: Son Goku, Dante, Other Combat deities, Yasha, Augus, Naruto, Shizuo Heiwajima, Jin Kazama, Pit, Fred Rogers, Joel, Lucifer, Twilight Sparkle, Hyodo Issei, and assorted companions, people that are sensible enough not to make him angry in general.
- Enemies: Deus, Gohma Vlitra, The Golden Spider/Chakravartin, Kratos, Relius Clover, Kazuya Mishima, Ghetsis Harmonia, Sasuke Uchiha, Needless Kane, Lu Bu, Gendo Ikari, Raynare, the GUAE Trollkaiger, basically anyone who manages to piss him off and isn't repentant about it.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Nagi Sanzen'in and Hinagiku Katsura (both one-sided on their part)
- Good Counterpart to: Raul Menendez
- Ascended after everything he went through was shown to the other members of the Pantheon, and almost everyone nearly SHAT themselves at his raw power.
- Has a major fatherly instinct, and really wants his daughter Mithra to ascend to the pantheon to be with her. Is also pissed off at abusive parents, and has at one point almost destroyed the House of Family with the aid of Devil Jin, intent on destroying Relius Clover after witnessing the latter attempting to "experiment" on his son Carl. Kazuya and Heihachi Mishima weren't spared from Asura's tremendous anger, either.
- Is often compared to Akuma. The two had a fight so massive that it took 500 years to conclude. Who won the fight is still up in the air.
- Recently took Sweeney Todd's place as the God of Vengeance and Rage. To this day, no one dares to speak about it, as it was not pretty. Even most of the other violent deities in the house hid in terror after it happened.
- Despite similarities between the two, Asura despises Kratos with a passion for his carelessness towards humanity in how he kills them with no remorse, even if they are innocent villagers. It brings to mind of other Demi-Gods that he had fought before ascending to this pantheon.
- Since Asura has had less than ideal encounters with gods in his life, he rarely visits the pantheon, or even his own temple. Although he does go to the Combat Pantheon every now and again to keep his skills sharp, and he has another temple there he uses to rest up.
- On multiple occasions Asura has been seen with another fighter, Yasha, when visiting the Combat Pantheon. Although he hasn't ascended (at least not yet) and he looks more calm then the raging Asura, the gods tend to give him space, since he seems to be the only one on par with Asura. This thought has given Melkor much to worry about.
- Unfortunately for Melkor, Deus's ascension ultimately led to Yasha becoming part of the Pantheon as well.
- On multiple occasions Asura has been seen with another fighter, Yasha, when visiting the Combat Pantheon. Although he hasn't ascended (at least not yet) and he looks more calm then the raging Asura, the gods tend to give him space, since he seems to be the only one on par with Asura. This thought has given Melkor much to worry about.
- Asura gives his blessing to anyone who has been betrayed and seeks revenge. But this blessing comes with a warning, as he tells those who follow him that they should always be careful managing their rage, lest it consumes them. This doesn't mean that he accepts followers, due to his stance against gods.
- He keeps a watchful eye on Guts, who almost lost himself to his own rage and vendetta against Griffith, for this very reason. This is also why he utterly dislikes Sasuke Uchiha because he thinks he's not worth carrying the torch of 'revenge' since his mind is too weak to handle it. "A whelp who doesn't know his place does not deserve to fight for rage and revenge!"
- It is common knowledge in the pantheons that Asura, in the rare instance that he visits, should be given a very wide berth since an angry Asura is very bad news.
- He's formed a strange friendship with Pit of all people. Probably because both of them actually like humans and have fought the entirety of their lives to protect them, plus having to fight some really Jerkass Gods in that effort. Some have also compared Asura's father instinct with Pit's desire to protect his goddess.
- Making Asura mad has been voted "The most idiotic thing any can ever do" by the House of Mentalism, Asura has shown no objection, since he knows that meant having more time to himself and his daughter. Even Hazama refuses to troll him, after a mere attempt caused Asura to use Hazama as target practice for his Rapid-Fire Fisticuffs for three whole days. Hazama was forced to apologize to prevent a bigger beatdown, and the two have agreed to never speak of it again.
- Cell once attempted to absorb Asura in order to obtain his powers for himself. The result was a massive No-Holds-Barred Beatdown in which Asura completely floored Cell. Cell even used his Solar Kamehameha in an effort to kill him, and it looked for a moment it would work, but even that failed against Asura's Mantra form.
- Cell apparently did receive a MASSIVE power boost afterward, when he recovered from near death. Whenever Asura appears, however, he immediately leaves for the safety of his temple.
- Asura is one of the few beings to take Mister Rogers head on. They ended up tying and became good friends afterward.
- Is actually pretty chill in regards to Lucifer, especially because they both share the same ideas about giving any asshole from above a good ass kicking for trying to mess with them or those under their protection, and since one of Lucifer's similarly named generals fell trying to oppose YHVH, Asura offered his help if Lucifer decides to take on heaven again (presuming Naoki Kashima isn't around to lead Lucifer's armies) and put his knuckles across the Great Will's face.
- Which he will soon be doing as YVHV provoked Asura's wrath by targeting Madoka. He was amongst the first to sign up for the Pantheonic Rebellion.
- This relationship became slightly strained at one point, however. Asura once encountered a member of said general's race, and upon learning of his motivations, they became fast enemies. He was horrified and disgusted by the general's motivations: the idea that the human race should be stripped of all emotions other than blind rage, and be reduced to pure Social Darwinism where the weak are purged and stepped on by the strong. This naturally touched a nerve for Asura, as the exploitation of the weak is one of his (many) Berserk Buttons. Lucifer managed to convince Asura that the being he had met was a member of the general's species that had been demonized, a rabid animal no longer truly affiliated with Chaos, and introduced him to the true general, the noticeably calmer and wiser Dainichi Nyorai. They made up, but there is still some lingering mistrust.
- Which he will soon be doing as YVHV provoked Asura's wrath by targeting Madoka. He was amongst the first to sign up for the Pantheonic Rebellion.
- Several Evil deities, thinking they can defeat him while he's armless, have sent entire armies' worth of mooks. They taunt him, saying they'll take Mithra away from him again. Armed with only a shard of his master's sword, he eventually got so pissed off that this happened, resulting in a giant arm that wiped out hundreds of millions of minions like rice paper. Even armless, it shows Asura shouldn't be fucked with.
- Has learned to suppress his Berserker/Wrath form by meditating with Cosmos. That being said, he has a MUCH easier time in accessing his Mantra form, terrifying almost everybody in the Pantheon.
- Upon learning of the ascension of Gohma Vlitra, Asura has decided to form a task force in order to end it once and for all. Aside from Yasha (who helped him slay the beast), Travis Touchdown, Ryu Hayabusa, Kratos (albeit reluctant), Goku and Augus (just to be able to fight Asura after all is done) have joined him.
- Despite acknowledging they're all very good guys, Asura originally refused to be on friendly terms with the Chick Magnet Quartet, thinking that they could "corrupt" his daughter. He has even made the Quartet's leader, Hyodo Issei, promise him to never pursue Mithra, and beaten up Hayate Ayasaki when he stumbled onto Mithra after mistaking her for her Ojou-sama, Nagi Sanzen'in. The latter event, however, landed Asura on Nagi's shit list when she ascended to the Pantheon, and also earned him the mistrust of Hinagiku Katsura. Since then, Asura has decided to befriend the Chick Magnet Quartet and apologized to Hayate for his beatdown. Surprisingly enough, Asura has also given his blessing to Issei, for how he gets enraged whenever his harem is hurt.
- After learning what Issei's ex-girlfriend Raynare did to him to give him self-loathing issues, Asura was imminently reminded of what his own former comrades did to him and is ready to support Issei anyway possible.
- His absolutely gigantic Destructor form has piqued the interest of the Mecha piloting gods to try to take on said form. He has yet to respond to the challenges but notes it as being interesting.
- His reputation as the most Badass member of the Pantheon was cemented with his battle and victory against The Golden Spider (aka Chakravartin, the Creator).
- Asura, despite his overwhelming power, has no real political power in the pantheon, like Flandre Scarlet. Unlike Flandre, however, this is mostly out of choice. We use the word mostly because whenever he is asked for a solution to any given problem, he always answers: "Punch it." Now granted this solution worked for most of his problems, but the pantheons' problems are a little more complicated.
- It was noted by the pantheon that when he and Evil Ryu did a Shun Goku Satsu against each other, The Kanji for "anger/hatred" popped up during the fight, which translates out to "Ikari". Some have wondered what would happen if an angry Asura and an angry Shinji Ikari fought (although Shinji's name is written with a completely different kanji)...
- When asked about his opinion on Shinji Ikari's most recent actions he stated that although sacrificing the rest of the world along with himself was not the "right" thing to do he then admitted that if he and Mithra were in the same positions that Shinji and Rei were in he would have done the same. He then said that hoped that if Shinji decided to use his newfound power to protect those dear to him at all costs then he would have Asura's full backing.
- Occasionally lends his strength to the likes of Yu Narukami as the leader of Sun Arcana. Asura said he's going to need it, especially in his upcoming battle against Nyarlathotep.
- Has been seen speaking with Caius Ballad a few times. Asura has shown a level of respect to Caius for his concern over Yeul though whether or not he's aware of the lengths Caius took for her is unknown.
- Gets along well with Eren, considering the two have a few similarities in losing a loved member of a family, being easily angered which is hardly a good option for an offender and being able to increase in size and power.
- Asura absolutely loathes Sweet Tooth, both for the fact that he's a gleefully unrepentant serial killer, and that he happily killed his own family.
- Both he and Kenshiro have expressed great respect for each other due to their similar family relations, morals, and fighting styles. Although neither has vocalized it out loud, and since Ryu and Akuma have fought Asura to standstills, every member of the Pantheon (including some knowledgeable mortal combatants) secretly wish for and dread the day both Asura and Kenshiro will cross fists.
- Just as many wish to see an epic duel between Asura and Kenshiro, equal interest is for Simon the Digger and Asura to challenge each other, what with their ability to become ever more powerful, attain planet-sized forms, and destroy creator-gods of their respective universes. Some whisper of a prophecy that the resulting explosion from their fists making first contact will create several new universes made of awesome and GAR (but result in an unsatisfactory draw).
- Is happy that Twilight Sparkle visits Mithra whenever he's away, giving him peace of mind that his daughter won't be lonely. Though he tries to stay out of the same room with the pony at all costs due to her sounding eerily like his late wife Durga.
- He is one of the few people outside of the God Emperor of Mankind who has earned the loyalty of Space Marines. In fact, one specific group even sees him as their Primarch. They are known as The Angry Marines
- This has begun to worry Asura to some degree. Not only because those marines are a group of completely uncontrollable berserkers, but that it also creates the possibility that he might be one of the sons of the God Emperor.
- After an encounter with Yhwach, the Vandenreich Emperor earned the demigod's contempt for his treatment of his subordinates, and sees him as no different from the Seven Deities for absorbing the souls of others upon death to empower him.
- Has learned that there exists an opposite of himself within someone named Raul Menendez, who like Asura lost everything he loved. However, while Asura sympathies with everything that has happened to him, he cannot except the fact that Raul has decided to take out his anger on over one else. Asura swears that he will put a stop to Raul's madness.
Autochthon, the Great Maker (The Machine-God, The King of All Craftsmen, Autobot, Autochthonia)
- Symbol: Six stylized gears representing Orichalcum, Moonsilver, Starmetal, Jade, Soulsteel, and Adamant
- Alignment: Somewhere between Lawful Neutral and Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Absolute Mastery of Craftsmanship, Technological Divinities, Sufficiently Analyzed Magic, Being a World Unto Himself, The Magical Materials, Order and Efficiency, Steampunk Aesthetics
- Domains: Artifice, Craft, Creation, Knowledge, Law, Mechanus, Metal
- Allies: The Unconquered Sun, Luna, the Five Maidens, Primus, Tony Stark
- Followers: The Alchemical Exalted, the Autochthonians
- When it came to light he had a cancer problem, he waved it off as something he could handle. He was found two months later passed out after a stroke and has now been forced into seeking a robo-oncologist.
Beerus, Godly Maintainer of Universal Balance Through Destruction and God of Pudding (God of Destruction Bills, Birusu, Bils, Beers, Birusu, Birus)
- Symbol: An Oracle Fish.
- Theme Songs: Bills Wrath, Bill’s Overwhelming Power & The Invulnerable Bills
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Affably Evil, Adorkable, Ambiguously Evil, Anti-Villain, BEING A BADASS, Balance Between Good and Evil, Beware the Nice Ones, Big Eater, Blood Knight, Blue and Orange Morality, Bunny-Ears Lawyer, Canon Immigrant, The Dreaded, Disproportionate Retribution, Fingerpoke Of Doom, Fun Personified, God of Evil, Hot-Blooded, Invincible Villain, Lean and Mean, Not So Different, Physical God, Psychopathic Manchildren, Punch Clock Villain, Punny Name, Purple Is Powerful, Sore Loser, Willfully Weak, Would Hit a Girl.
- Domains: Destruction, Balance, Neutral, Chaos.
- Followers: EVERY Non-Ascended God related to destruction and chaos.
- Friendly Rivalry with Goku and Aila Jyrkiäinen
- Allies: Whis, Kaname Madoka: Goddess of Hope, Kyouko Sakura (Friendly Rivalry over Dance Dance Revolution), Mickey Mouse
- Enemies: EVERY God related to creation, with the notable exception of Madoka, listed above. Vegeta, Kyubey, YHVH, Vanitas
- The real reason that The Saiyan race was exterminated? King Vegeta did not give Beerus a sumptuous enough banquet, even when King Vegeta let him use his head as stepping stone while he was eating, so he ordered Freeza to destroy Planet Vegeta because he couldn't be bothered to do it himself. Damn.
- Ever wonder why Lord King Kai lives on such a small planet? Beerus and King Kai played a car racing video game together and Beerus lost, and being the sort of person he is, he destroyed the planet in fit of rage at losing. King Kai then took a large leftover fragment, whittled it down to a sphere, and built a road on it so that he could have fun driving there. This became King Kai's current planet. Beerus has since been advised by many to NEVER play Call of Duty.
- The Joker is very fond of Beerus due to his compulsively destructive behaviour. However, Beerus is not too fond of The Joker because he doesn't think clowns are funny.
- There are twelve universes each of which has a God of Destruction, Beerus attendant Whis oversees and trains the successive Gods of Destruction of the Seventh Universe, and he asks Goku if he would like to be the next God of Destruction after Beerus dies, but Goku turned him down.
- Beerus is very confused as to why he has been considered him evil by others in the House when it is his job, and on top of that an important one, to destroy planets, as it maintains balance and equilibrium in the universe because new planets will just be created, by the Gods/Goddess’ Of Creation, as replacement for the planets that are destroyed.
- Once you get to know him, Beerus is a polite, friendly and likable Man Child who can quickly become friends with you, and acts like the lazy, affectionate, fun loving overgrown cat that readily joins in the food, song, laughter and dance (yes, he lets loose some truly funky breakdance moves) instead of the God that he should be.
- As a matter of fact, much to the shock of the rest of The Pantheon, he gets along famously with the kind-hearted Kaname Madoka herself. Madoka's Herculean feat of not only destroying an entire universe wracked by grief and despair but rebuilding a kinder and gentler place over it quite certifiably earned Beerus' respect; Not to mention the fact that he really enjoys the affectionate chin-scratches that Madoka readily gives him and the delicious Afternoon-Tea Parties her mentor Tomoe Mami holds every Thursday Afternoon.
- At one particular Tea Party, he has struck off a Friendly Rivalry with Kyouko Sakura, who swears will not stop practicing until she can beat his funky breakdance moves in Dance Dance Revolution.
- Be careful around this friendly, polite and fun-loving Deity. Like all cats, Beerus is prone to mercurial temperaments and violent mood-swings that can be set off by the pettiest of reasons; do remember he is the same God who used King Vegeta's head as a footstool in front of his own son Prince Vegeta while making him treat him to an Eight-Course Banquet, and that was when he was in a good mood...
- He is so immature he needs Whis as constant to remind him about waking up in the morning, good manners and brushing his teeth before going to sleep.
- Every other God in the Dragon Ball universe fears him. Even Shenron fears Beerus.
- Beerus is no longer invited to dinner parties with other Gods in the house due to creating a ruckus at last party he was invited to due to no pudding being available.
- Beerus absolutely detests the little bitch known as Kyubey. Not only does it insist on preserving a universe of sadness by destroying hope and creating despair; but more importantly, it made his beloved friend Madoka cry. To his frustration, no matter how many of the little fuckers he vaporizes, there will ALWAYS be more of them.
- His anger towards Kyubey pales in comparison to his fury towards YHVH and his plot to kill Madoka. This plot triggered his involvement in The Pantheonic Rebellion.
- His fury towards Vanitas on learning of his plot to Join with Madoka to forge the X-Blade, possibly causing a universal apocalypse, was so great, that Whis had to calm him down. Even though Madoka isn't Vanitas's true target..
- His power surpasses the likes of Frieza, Cell and Majin Buu. He usually uses his power to destroy planets, and he is strong enough to destroy the Earth's Solar System or even the entire galaxy. It's even being speculated that Beerus is the strongest being in the history of the Dragon Ball Universe. However, this is disproved when Beerus reveals that his martial arts master, Whis, is greatly stronger than him.
- Asura's expressed interest in challenging Whis. The entire pantheon is terrified of the collateral damage such a battle would cause.
- His reputation has become more feared (among those who are aligned with Good) and admired (among those are aligned with Evil and Chaos) when it was revealed that Beerus sealed one of the Supreme Kais (who are essentially Gods of the Dragon Ball universe) in a sword after the Supreme Kais and the Gods of Destruction got into an argument over some trifling thing. Beerus viewed sealing one of the Supreme Kai's in a sword as an "appropriate" form of retribution as supposed to destroying the Sacred World of the Kais, which he originally thought of doing.
- This revelation has also frightened many within in the House of Magic as this feat makes it seem as though he could also be an extremely powerful wizard or magician of some sort if he was able to perform a sealing spell on a God so effortlessly and efficiently.
- Beerus is absolutely HATED by many in the House of Beasts after they found out he wiped out the fucking dinosaurs because one of them acted rudely to him during one of his trips to Earth millions of years ago.
- Because he is capricious, he destroys even important planets without a second thought.
- When he finds it bothersome, he lets someone else act as an agent of destruction.
- The Joker has constantly voiced himself for nomination of this position as he has stated several times that he is an agent of chaos.
- Alexstrasza has also applied for the position as well. Her argument being that she can do the job best if "a scalpel" approach is more effective than "a sledgehammer" approach. That and the breath of her flight also being capable of enhancing renewal being efficient.
- While he is awake, tense days for the Supreme Kai's continue, as not even they knows how many planets will be sacrificed.
- Wonder why he and Deadpool don't hang out? EVERYONE has had to bar him away from the god. Just IMAGINE what would happen if the merc got on his nerves? It certainly wouldn't be hard to do.
- He doesn't know what to think of the Furry Fandom. He either likes it or hates it, given the circumstances. If you want to please him, show him 'Dreamkeepers'. If you want to anger him, just show him Rule 34 artwork of him. BAD artwork, mind you.
- This can be up for debate, but at one point, he tried to hit on Nicole Watterson during a trip to her world. Needless to say, it didn't work and the only reason that the world is still alive is that Nicole proved to be a worthy opponent. That, and Whis put the god in his place. He still managed to have a good game with Gumball and Darwin.
- He doesn't hate Mary Sues as he is actually jealous of them. They always get what they want in their canons. He tends to act calmer around them, knowing full well they just spit out hot air. Despite his jealously, he's fully aware on what it means to be despised like THAT.
- Has a seat in the House of Food as God of Pudding.
- It was revealed in his native multiverse, Beerus has a twin brother in a twin universe: the God of Destruction for Universe Six, Champa. The two are organizing a competition between their universes; if Beerus wins, he gets his more powerful Super Dragon Balls(the very balls whom the Nameks made their Dragonballs from), but if Champa wins he gets the Earth of Universe 7. Most don't want both of the them in the pantheon, as their fighting destroys entire planets and threatens the very universe they're in.
Bill Brasky, God of Legendary Deeds (The Divine Son of a Bitch)
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Barracuda Eating Neil Armstrong.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Appalling Hilarity, Taking Refuge in Audacity, Those Whose Faces Are Hidden, Second-Hand Storytelling, Heavy Drinking, Take-Our-Word-For-It Badassitude.
- Domain: Glory, Destruction, Strength.
- Bill Brasky became a greater god by grabbing Kami-sama by the nuts and forcing him to ascend him. He maintains his power through the widespread recitations of his deeds in life. He is also believed to be Chuck Norris' father.
The Celestial Bureaucracy, Collective Fillers-Out Of Pantheon Paperwork (They Who Make The Heavenly Trains Run On Time)
- Celestial Bureaucracy
- Symbol: Each individual bureaucrat has their own
- Alignment: Varied
- Portfolio: EVERYTHING
- Domains: See above, re: Portfolio, Alignment, Symbol
- Allies: Everyone who needs them.
- Enemies: Everyone who has been burned by them.
- While the individual deities making up the Bureaucracy aren't necessarily particularly powerful, they are of vital importance to the proper running of the Pantheon and thus have their central office here... if only so the deities of the Main House won't have to go too far when they need a paperwork slave.
- While they are on a more-or-less constant recruitment drive (hey, more bureaucrats means less paperwork for each one), they don't have too many takers. This is partly due to the nature of the task (who likes paperwork?), but it has more to do with their incomprehensible filing system. Literally incomprehensible—their name for the Full Pantheon List is the Roll of Glorious Divinity, and the other Houses, departments, and organizations have similarly lengthy and pretentious names. All this, however, leads a great many Vogons - Scary Dogmatic Aliens whose dogma is bureaucracy - to join up, but most of them are refused for insisting on writing the poetry that they're so terrible at.
Darkseid, God of Tyranny and Dystopia Justifies the Means
- Overdeity (also rules over the New Gods of Apokolips)
- Symbol: A capital Omega letter
- Alignment: Lawful Evil personified.
- Portfolio: Galactic and World Conquest, Eye Beams, Multiversal Conquest, Beating Up Superman, Tranquil Fury, TERRIBLE Bosses, Abusive Parents, God Complex, God Killing.
- Domains: Evil, War, Tyranny, Strength, Anti-Life.
- Allies: Melkor, Sauron, Shao Kahn, Dark Specter.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Lex Luthor, The Joker.
- Enemies: Superman, Supergirl, Red Robin, Nightwing, Batman, The Question, Wonder Woman, The Flash (Barry Allen), Ambush Bug, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Raven, Aquaman, Steel, Firestorm, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Power Girl, Batgirl, Cyborg, Zatanna... and surprisingly enough, Lobo.
- Servants: The Furies of Apokolips
- Don't be fooled if he seems less threatening, you're only fighting a clone/avatar of him.
- He sees other gods as threats to his conquest of everything, so he constantly plans to kill every god in the pantheon and outside of it and take their places. The other gods are usually powerful enough to keep him down.
- Has recently taken a level in badass, beginning his ascent as Joker's Lawful Evil counterpart.
- Darkseid IS.
- Once he found out that the only reason that every move, choice, thought and action by any member of the Pantheon is predetermined by outer beings who simply does this for their own enjoyment, robbing all gods from any kind of true free will. This did harm his ego badly, but he later got the thought that he could break the entire pantheon's spirits if he revealed this information to them, thus making him supreme ruler. However, before that plan could come to be, Deadpool revealed to him that the "outer beings" are in fact a bunch of nerds and geeks on TV Tropes who simply decided to make a Massive Multiplayer Crossover on the site for fun and that he has one of the smallest entrees out of them all. You get one guess on how well Darkseid took this. Luckily for him, the SCP Foundation gave him some of their strongest amnesiacs in order to keep that memory forgotten.
- Darkseid reaffirmed his place as a Multiversal threat in the New 52, with one documented story of his war on Earth-2 revealing he is in possession of the Anti-Life Equation, having retained it from Final Crisis, and another revealing he has been systematically slaying the Supermen of the Multiverse for unknown purpose, even making a clone of one of them to lead his armies on Earth-2 in place of the defiant Steppenwolf. He is now powerful to the extent that the Anti-Monitor has been building up strength for the expressed purpose of fighting him, with his actions being the cause of another event of significance.
- The possession of the Anti-Life Equation has allowed Darkseid to claim a seat for himself in the Main House, which puts him within striking distance of the Anti-Monitor, who recently expressed his intent to strike down Darkseid. Along with him he brought the new Furies of Apokolips from Earth-2, the last of their respective races who possess the same titles as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, one of whom bears his child. His move to the Main House was both because he came to earn the position, and in order for the powerful deities there to keep his power in check. This does not make anyone more comfortable.
- Unlike the majority of deities, Darkseid's memory is completely unaffected by retcons, both small and large. As such he possesses knowledge of every iteration of the trope gods since 1971, and every iteration of TV Tropes. It's unsure what he's planning with this information.
Wade Wilson, God of the Fourth Wall and Breaking it (Deadpool, The Merc With The Mouth, The Regenerating Degenerate, The Crimson Comedian)
- Theme Music: "Never Do It Now".
- Lesser God/Overdeity (depends on how much the writer is willing to let me look past the Fourth Wall)
- Symbol: My belt buckle icon of myself (which I KNOW you totally want one, buddy) with a yellow text box. Oh, how fun they are! :)
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral is what they say I am, but I just say I do whatever the hell I want, bub! So, yeah, pretty much Chaotic Revolving Door.
- Portfolio: The Fourth Wall (or lack thereof), Breaking Said Fourth Wall, Medium Awareness, Obfuscating Insanity, Whatever the Hell I Feel Like (I'm awesome and kinda fickle that way)
- Domains: Madness, Chaos, Destruction, Illusion, Comic Books (yes, the medium I'm in is one of my domains), Big Guns, Katanas, and Welsh Corgis. Huh? Shut up, Welsh Corgis is totally a domain! Who's the god here?
- Followers: Lots…but none of them know of it, and if they did, they'd deny it out of humility.
- Former Superior: Rob Liefeld, my creator, who introduced me in New Mutants as a copycat of Deathstroke. But that's another story.
- Allies: Um…no, I don't think so… Except Excalibur maybe? Ooh! Wait! Pinkie Pie, too! And my other fellow members of the Council of Cloudcuckooland! And Lambadelta, Etna, the Warner Brothers (and their Warner Sister Dot!), and Ambush Bug, who did it all first. Oh, and Lobo, another fourth-wall-breaking buddy! Oh, I can't forget about Painwheel. I feel for this girl.
- Not So Different From: Slade Wilson/Deathstroke (after all, I'm modeled after him), Tony Masters/Taskmaster (I have a lot of things in common with him).
- Headbutting Heroes With: James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine (I hate working with him, he's too inferior in comparison to me), Doreen Green/Squirrel Girl and Makoto Nanaya (I admit that Nanaya is too hot, but these two squirrel girls kicked my butt).
- Enemies: Magneto, welcome to die! Also, I freaking hate The Joker and Lester/Bullseye.
- Rival: Naturally, me and Dante are rivalries. I also have a bone to pick with Jason Todd for copying my style, And that big bad Dragon Nefarian.
- So, I'm a god now? Awesome! I wonder if this means I can talk in bullet-point format now…
- We're good.
- Oh, little bullet point format, I've missed you so! We will have so much fun together!
- We're good.
- My knowledge of the Fourth Wall allowed me to just slip into the Pantheon easily, since I know I'm popular enough for you (yes, you!) to eventually think of putting me here. Yeah. I'm such a Manipulative Bastard; eat your heart out, Batman!
- Interestingly, with my expanding popularity, my Medium Awareness has also expanded, since I'm, slowly but surely, being featured in different media beyond comic books, and I have Medium Awareness in every single one of them. Soon, I will be able to overthrow all of the other deities in all the pantheons and create Deadpoolia! COWER BEFORE MY LIMITLESS KNOWLEDGE! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
- Oh yeah, and I want to be featured on the cover of the next Street Fighter game, Capcom!!
- I once beat the crap outta that whiny-ass Terumi in terms of using memes and the fourth wall, that upstart. Boy it felt good and showed who's boss! Well, I hope Arc System Works will be impressed and feature me in the next BlazBlue game as well — Ooh! BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma was just announced — Wait, I'm not even there!? TERUMIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!
- After the battle with those two squirrel girls... Wait a minute. Did someone paint a message on the wall that said I was gay for Asura!? I'll find you and shoot you.
- Hey, I don't get why people are irritated with that cute little thingy Excalibur. I mean, c'mon, we could talk all day and not get tired of each other! ...Wait, does this mean I'm now in possession of an Infinity+1 Sword because of my incredible mentality? And I can kick anyone's ass with him? AWESOME!
- Oh hey, so apparently we also share the same seiyuu too. Aw yeah, we are seriously pals for life!
- Soooo, if I may have your attention, you love this site, yeah? Then fair warning... DON'T. USE. MY. WACKY. VOICES. Wanna know the result? Why don't you ask good ol' Dreadpool, he— *notices Dreadpool on the open door behind, slams the door shut and seals it with nails and every other sealing things available* ...You get the idea!
- Yeah, I was made to resemble that Deathstroke fellow. But guess what? I AM WAY BETTER THAN HIM! You don't believe me? Well, it just happened that Wiz and Boomstick decided to put him and me in one of their "Death Battles", and guess what? I WON! Suck iiiittt!
- Okay, so MAYBE Slade came back for no real reason and tried again, and maybe he did blow me to pieces in a minute's time, but hey, still couldn't kill me!
- Yo, I audition for a role as a MagicalGirl◊. So to get a better feel on what's a Magical Girl is, I been hanging around little miss Cry Cute Cure Peace◊. We are totally best friends now. I also "borrowed", read: stole, the Moon Princess' moon stick and transformed myself into champion of love and chimichangas, Sailor Moonpool◊.
- Seems like I met Disco MILF and psycho doll before. And utterly own their asses. Ok, so it only happen in a fan's comic and is not in pantheon canon so no complaining about shilling, worfing or whatever. But come on, you know they deserve it.
- I cry a river when I heard about Painwheel's backstory. I just want to scoop her in my arms and carry her. In fact, I will. Troper, link◊, now.
- I'm still mad at Morrigan for giving me that surprise enema. I mean, it felt kind of good, but at least warn a guy first.
- Some have said when my face isn't Swiss cheese, I look like Hal Jordan. But that's impossible since Lantern boy was never in the movies. Plus, my avatar only played me in my own self-titled movie. I was never in that Cankuckle's prequel movie.
- I'm the Sixth Ranger of the Lol Rangers. You know what that means? That means I'm the most important and strongest member on the team. I also hog all the screen time. But you love me anyway. Well, most of you do.
- So, hey, when am I going to be feature in a Pantheon Tale? I mean, if I'm in your stories, it be ten times better. Come on, expand your horizon and stop using the same characters.
- For some reason, nobody will let me play with that weird cat-thing named Beerus. Or any other person o' mass destruction. Something about me bringing the end of the world that way....
- If you can't find me messin' around in the Narrative Lesser Gods House or the mortal world, I'm probably in the Main House (suck it, Wolverine!) or Knowledge, or in the Council of Cloudcuckooland.
- OH OH! I almost forgot that there was this evil black dragon that also dominates the 4th wall. Can't you believe it? Obviously he is no match for me. He will never be as clever or handsome or f*nn1 3r... wa1t Whtas going on? 1S TH 3 P 4 NTH 3 ON GOING to EXPLODE! OH F-.
The Ebon Dragon
The Ebon Dragon, The Shadow of All Things (The Ultimate Darkness, The Dragonï¿½s Shadow, The All-Shadow, The Dragon That Was, Ebby, ED)
- Symbol: A black disc so dark that it seems to suck away all light
- Alignment: Stupid Evil
- Portfolio: Nemeses Of All, Darkness Literal And Metaphorical, Living Shadows, Pure Unadulterated Evil, Deceit And Treachery, Evils Great And Small, Strange Obsessions With Marriage, The Inability To Comprehend Virtue Except Through Its Absence, Total Lack Of Standards
- Domains: Corruption, Darkness, Evil, Hatred, Pain, Spite, Suffering, Trickery
- Enemies: Every single deity with a shred of decency in their souls. So all of the Good and Neutral deities, and some of the evil ones, too. But especially the Unconquered Sun.
- Allies: Melkor, in an uneasy "backstab opportunity" truce. For the betting ring as to which one consumes the other first out of sheer hatred of anything powerful that is not of themselves to become the True Ultimate Evil, please see Marge Simpson and Tsunade of the House of Commerce. The long shot bet is Azathoth, for those betting on a surprise upset.
- Followers: The demons descended from him, including but not limited to Erembour, Mara, Alveua, and Makarios. Also, the Green Sun Princes, particularly the Fiends.
- Some deities, having met Midna and her ilk, wonder why the Unconquered Sun refers to his enemies as "Creatures of Darkness". Those who have met the Ebon Dragon wonder no longer.
- The Ebon Dragon wants you to be at the absolute nadir of despair, your dreams crushed, your life ruined, and your body wracked by continual agony. Yes, you specifically. Also everyone else specifically. Ponder that for a few minutes.
Eiki Shiki, Yamaxanadu
Eiki Shiki, Yamaxanadu, Highest Judge Of The Court Of Paradise
- Theme Music: Fate of Sixty Years
- Symbol: The Rod of Remorse.
- Alignment: Lawful Good (but when she is on the job, she must judge as Lawful Neutral)
- Portfolio: The Judge Of Death, Nagging to Others, Workaholism, Physical Goddess, Celestial Bureaucracy, Nice Hat
- Domains: Law, Inquisition, Death, Repose
- Allies: Komachi Onozuka (Direct subordinate) King Yama and Koenma (Fellow Yamas note )
- The Yama of the Paradise land of Gensokyo, and the representative of Yamas within the Pantheon. Her job is to judge the dead to be "White" or "Black". That is, good or evil. As the Yama, she has the singular power to unerringly judge any person or deed to be "White" or "Black". Once a soul has been judged by the Yama, there can be no appeal; no turnabout. The judgment is final.
- However, despite her professionalism when she is on the job, she spends her time off lecturing the still-living on how to correct their lives. It his her opinion that Hell exists so that no-one sins, not to punish sinners, so she does what she can to make sure as many souls as possible can be judged "White" when the time comes.
- The authority of the Yama is absolute. Everyone, from the lowest insect to the highest of gods, is judged by the Yama when their time comes. No life is truly eternal; no person can avoid their destined appointment with the Yama.
- Despite this, she has immense trouble keeping her own ferryman Shinigami in line.
- There have been rumors of the Yama making unjust judgements on a whim, out of jealousy. There is, however, no evidence of this whatsoever, and those rumors have never been confirmed.
The Five Maidens
The Five Maidens, Goddesses of Fate (Mercury, Maiden of Journeys, Venus, Maiden of Serenity, Mars, Maiden of Battles, Jupiter, Maiden of Secrets, Saturn, Maiden of Endings)
- Greater Goddesses
- Symbol: The astrological symbols of Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, in yellow, blue, red, green, and violet, respectively
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Shared Portfolio: The
ThreeFive Faces Of Eve, Fate, Stars, Necessity, Inscrutable Plans, Koans
- Exclusive to Mercury: Walking the Earth, Vehicles Cool And Otherwise, Teleportation
- Exclusive to Venus: The Power of Love, The Power of Friendship, Marital Bliss, Sex, Happiness
- Exclusive to Mars: War, The Thousand Correct Actions of the Upright Soldier, Intelligent Strategy, the Many Shades of Conflict
- Exclusive to Jupiter: Secrets, Truth and Lies, Revealed Truths, Conspiracies, Planning and Manipulation
- Exclusive to Saturn: Endings Happy and Otherwise, Supernatural Martial Arts, Death, New Beginnings
- Shared Domains: Balance, Destiny, Fate, Good, Oracle, Patience, Planning
- Exclusive to Mercury: Celerity, Liberation, Portal, Travel
- Exclusive to Venus: Charm, Community, Family, Lust
- Exclusive to Mars: Destruction, Protection, War
- Exclusive to Jupiter: Knowledge, Mind, Trickery
- Exclusive to Saturn: Death, Renewal, Repose
- Allies: The Unconquered Sun, Luna
- Followers: The Sidereal Exalted
- Don't make the obvious Sailor Senshi jokes in their presence—the last person to do so suffered a double-whammy of offended actual Senshi and a suspiciously timed run of very, very bad luck.
Fred Rogers, God of Completely Respected Figures, Ultimate Showdowns and Those Who Cannot be Mocked (Mister Rogers)
- Symbol: A sweater. A blood-stained sweater. While his theme tune plays in the background.
- Alternatively, Kindness Itself
- Alignment: Ultimate Good
- Portfolio: Neighbors, Edutainment Shows, Speaking Directly To Children, Make Believe, Music, Memetic Badassery, People who can NEVER be made fun of EVER
- Domain: Charm, Good, Community, Dream, Illusion, Awesome
- Respected by: EVERYONE
- Good Counterpart of: The Anti-Monitor
- Opposed by: Nyarlathotep
- Ascended after being the last man standing in the Lemon Demon song Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. Unfortunately, he commited harakiri at the end of the animation, presumably from guilt over being the last man remaining alive.
- Without question, Fred Rogers is the most respected and beloved figure in the pantheon. Very nearly everyone loves him, and even the scant few who don't respect his conviction and works. Even Melkor is friendly towards him
- Mr Rogers is so beloved, he became one of the very few (as in, can probably be counted on one hand) to have gained the respect of Anonymous. Badmouthing Mr. Rogers in front of Anonymous will likely result in Anonymous dealing with the perpetuator.
- You do not make fun of Fred Rogers. YOU DON'T. Anyone who does is
kicked outruns far, FAR away from the pantheon to avoid its wrath. Or worse, Mr Rogers himself.
- It is said he can defeat anyone at all. Anyone. Not necessarily because of how powerful he is, but because his sheer kindness saps away their desire to fight him.
- Serves as complete anathema to those Made of Evil. Nyarlathotep detests Mr Rogers for bringing out humanity's inner good, though being what he is can't do a thing about it. In an attempt to discredit him, the Crawling Chaos pointed out that despite everything he does, evil will still exist in the hearts of humanity. Rogers conceded this, but calmly pointed out that doesn't mean humanity is an evil species.
- Is vegetarian, a daily swimmer, has never been observed drinking alcohol. In nearly all situations is friendly, calm, personable, astonishingly gentle... it is easier to pull one over on Tzeentch than to get him angry, but if you do...
- Probably not related to Captain Steve Rogers. We think.
- That town in the photo? That's no model.
- He mostly spends his time in the Main House, but he tends to appear here as well in order to bring a few smiles.
- Has chosen to take a non-interference clause with the pantheon's conflicts, not wanting to ruin their fun by stepping in. All the evil-aligned characters are glad, and hope the Godzilla Threshold to bring him in never happens
- Greatly disapproving of the recent actions of the two newcomers to the Main House, YHVH, and Lucifer, he gave both of them a good, long lecture about respecting the thoughts and feelings of others. YHVH blew him off almost entirely, convinced the letter of Law is indeed the only thing Humanity shall need, and that true stability can only be achieved by making everyone obey. He did, begrudgingly, praise Rogers' will to help others, though. Lucifer was a bit more receptive, showing a degree of respect for Mr. Rogers' viewpoint (if only because the old man is so powerful, thus giving his viewpoint meaning), but he too was unwilling to budge: change can hurt people, but it's NEEDED, and he's not about to hold the world still for anybody so as to spare their feelings, nor will he let anyone else do so. The conversation came to an abrupt end when Rogers referred to Lucifer as "Helel". The Chaos Lord was silent for a moment, then calmly told Rogers NEVER to call him that again and walked away. Rogers is disappointed by this turn of events but plans to have more talks with them at later dates. He is optimistic that someday, just maybe, they'll finally come to an understanding. They got along well before, after all.
- Fun Fact: In Real Life, Mr. Rogers was a Presbyterian Protestant minister, which meant he believed in one God (as opposed to the many in, say, this pantheon).
- In spite of his power, even Mister Rogers has an equal: the Anti-Monitor. As the embodiment of crisis crossovers, Monty functions as the Evil Counterpart to Fred Rogers. As an equal/opposite reaction, any attempt to take the other out tends to cancel each other out, and in the rare occasion they land hits it distorts reality in the process. It is said they will one day due battle at the height of their power, for the fate of all existence. The result will be the destruction and recreation of the pantheon into a new form. It is said that this has happened over and over.
- Is one of the hosts of the Pantheonic Tournament, wanting people to enjoy the show. No-one dares to cheat when Mr Rogers is watching over.
G-man, God of Total Secrecy, Believable Roulette Plans, and Manipulative Suits
- Greater God (Potential Overdeity)
- Symbol: A Briefcase
- Alignment: True Neutral to Chaotic Evil, true alignment unknown.
- Portfolio: Unknown
- Domains: Time and Space, presumably. All other information unknown
- Followers: Adrian Shepard and Gordon Freeman, who apparently act as his (unwilling) physical presence in the world.
- Holding sway over time, space, reality, and some say the Tropes Themselves, G-man is able to act with total secrecy and is presumed to be extremely powerful. Not even the wisest and most knowing Gods have ever been able to track G-man down or find out where he goes or what he has planned. G-man never seems to stay in reality long, much preferring his strange sub-dimension. He doesn't even have a throne within his small chamber in the Main House. G-man seems to be able to manipulate anyone or anything to do his bidding, and the Fallen are his favorite pastime toys. G-man has never been known to act directly. Instead, he always has someone else carry out his mysterious plans while he silently watches from the sidelines.
- Despite his incredible secrecy and uncanny knowledge, Batman can still defeat him if G-man ever gave him time to prepare. He is careful to never let this happen.
- G-man does not fight, ever. As stated above he will seek out powerful puppets to do his bidding instead, setting down a spark of unrest or a similar dark doing to achieve his desired results. It is possible that he caused Kratos's and Dante's epic battles out of amusement. Theorized to frequently play the SCP Foundation off (with his rivals Kane and Xanatos) to keep his skills sharp.
- Although he sometimes mentions "Employers", these are more likely dark Gods that have enlisted his services in times of desperation.
- An "offer" from G-man is an automatic sentence of servitude, to refuse is to die.
Gohma Vlitra, the Embodiment of Gaia's Vengeance
- Symbol: Earth
- Allignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Magma MMonster, Orochi, Mirror Boss, Eldritch Abomination
- Followers: The Gohma Forces, The Stone Like
- Enemies: Asura, Yasha, and Mithra; the entire Pantheon, especially members of the Nature Pantheon
- A monstrous abomination born from the Earth's rage due to overpopulation and pollution, Gohma Vlitra has no allegiances to anyone in the Pantheon and seeks to destroy all of Humanity, including all the Gods of the Pantheon.
- Gohma suddenly began appearing in the Pantheon after Hexxus and his allies went too far in their endeavour to spread pollution. This brought immense worry from the Main House, believing that Gohma Vlitra might have somehow infiltrated the Pantheon, despite having been destroyed in its universe by Asura, Yasha, and Mithra. Their fears were not unfounded...
- In fact, that is why the Pantheon is so worried about Vlitra; despite its defeat by their hands, Vlitra is one of the few things in all of creation to be able to give Asura a hard time, requiring a transformation into Mantra Asura through Mithra's power, and the assistance of Yasha to put down.
- Despite the perceived improbability of its presence, Asura and Yasha know exactly who made it possible for Gohma Vlitra to manifest in the Pantheon: Chakravartin the Creator, the one who created the Gohma in the first place.
- Swamp Thing has decided to make it his business to halt Gohma Vlitra's advance. This has made the Pantheon consider him as the replacement of Captain Planet.
- Upon Vlitra's ascension, Asura has taken it upon himself to lead a group of warriors to annihilate it once and for all. Melkor, on the other hand, has decided to try and tame the beast in order to use it against the GUAG.
- Which happens to be something that The Golden Spider will not allow. After all, The Golden Spider claims to be the embodiment of the wheel of life, meaning that he views Melkor as below himself. Whether or not this is a show of the Golden Spider's arrogance or a genuine boast is up in the air.
The Golden Spider
The Golden Spider, The Embodiment of the Wheel of Life (Chakravartin The Creator, The Maker of All Mantra, The Ideal Ruler)
- Theme: One Who Spins Ideas (skip to 29:30), Aurora Borealis, One Who Spins Samsara
- Symbol: Golden Spider Web
- Allignment: Neutral Good, Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Trickster Mentor, Taking Mithra as his Vessel, Creator of the Gohma, Bigger Bad, Spinner of the Threads of Life
- Domains: Life, Mantra, Naraka
- Followers/ Creation: Gohma Vlitra
- Allies: Fortinbras, Father Balder
- Enemies: Asura, Yasha, Deus
- After kidnapping Mithra from the House of Magic, The Golden Spider set up shop in the House of Life and Death, and now has a spot in the Main House.
- He is virtually the only known individual in the Pantheon to talk down to Melkor of all people, and does it to his face, citing that as the spinner of life in Asura's universe, and with Melkor having been created by Eru, the Lord of the Rings universe's God, he is above him. To quote what he said: "I am the Creator of all life in my world; you are merely a creation of your God". Melkor has apparently vowed to squash him for this "insult".
- He tends to distance himself from Nekron, and has been seen making a spider's web in a tree near The Entity's residence, claiming that as fellow weavers of life, he's comfortable around the White Light Entity.
- He has earned Asura's great ire for kidnapping Mithra, but they must settle their score in their own world before settling it in the Pantheon. As far as the outcome, the Pantheon consulted The Fates: the last images seen were the Brahmastra falling to Earth, and Asura and Yasha fighting one another again.
- "This is going to be fun", was the one comment The Golden Spider made on this subject.
- His ascension to the Main House was rather undisputed, considering the fact that Gohma Vlitra is his creation. He likes to associate himself with Primus and Eru, despite how opposite their associations with their creations are.
- Is amused by "The God of Light" Fortinbras and decided to work alongside this Creator God for the moment as a means to further his own plans.
- Knows what lurks in Balder and through that connect has gained angels to work alongside The Golden Spider.
Histoire, Goddess of Big Books of Information (Histy)
- Theme Song: Ryuusei no Bifrost
- Symbol: The book Histoire sits on◊
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: A fairy who teaches you about the games mechanics, Has been recording everything about Gamindustri ever since it's creation, however it always takes Histoire 3 hours, 3 days or 3 months to find something out, Frequently uses emotes in her sentences, Histoire can only change Gamindustri with the CPUs consent however, Histy, Histoire is able to yell at Neptune and Plutia from miles away, Histoire is a fairy who sits atop a floating tome
- Domains: Creation, Knowledge, Superbeings
- Allies: The CPUs, Plutia and Yellow Heart, Yui Hirasawa, Patchouli Knowledge, Yue Ayase, Nepgear
- Enemies: Arfoire, Any other goddess voiced by Laura Post.
- Evil Former Friend: Arfoire
- Whatever you do, DON'T comment on Ultradimension Histoires low processing power.
- Histoire is a frequent visitor to the houses of Gaming and Personality to check up on Neptune and Plutia respectively.
- Many of the other gods appreciates Histoire's efforts to get Neptune and Plutia to work.
- Histoire enjoys being around Yui because she sees Neptune in her, and she enjoys listening to Yui talk.
- Histoire has made it perfectly clear she doesn't want the other Knowledge gods reading her tome, however this has only served to fuel their curiosity even more.
- Histoire prefers to avoid the other goddesses voiced by Laura Post because they remind her of the friendship she once had with Arfoire
- Nepgear often helps Histoire in getting Neptune and Plutia, however, her rate of success is very hit or miss.
John Carmack, Avatar of First Person Shooters and Online Multiplayer, Lord of the Third Dimension, Ruler of PC Games
- Overdeity (Most of those who were born in 3-D and those who were born in the First-Person Shooter realm consider him as a sort of 'tribal elder', and will obey him if circumstances allow it. Yes, even Master Chief.)
- Symbol: A Jolly Roger-like symbol with a shotgun crossed with a keyboard taking place of the crossbones and a computer monitor replacing the skull. There is also a mouse (computer kind, not animal kind) underneath them.
- Alignment: Neutral Good, though Moral Guardians call him Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Popularizing the First-Person Shooter genre, Developing a lot of the technologies, especially BSP trees, that are practically essential to modern video games, even on consoles, and still at it, being an aerospace engineer aside from video game developer, 4th-Gen videogames (his games debuted during the 4th Generation of Video Games), PC Videogames, First-Person Shooter, Online Multiplayer
- Domain: The 3-D realm
- Followers: Every video game character born in 3-D, every CG cartoon and Machinima character, every First-Person Shooter character.
- High Priests: The Doom Marine, William "B.J." Blazkowicz
- Allies: Mr. Game & Watch, Master Chief, Gordon Freeman, the Team Fortress 2 characters.
- Opposed by: The Moral Guardians who bash on Doom and Wolfenstein 3D, Mecha Hitler
- Likes to show off his pan-dimensional Gun Collection, made up of every gun in all of time and space that has ever been made.
- Whatever you do, do NOT mess with this guy. Besides owning every kind of weapon imaginable and having access to all items held in his ever-expanding Hyperspace Arsenal, he also has many, many, favors from Master Chief, Gordon Freeman, William "B.J." Blazkowicz, The Team Fortress characters, and various others who gained their greatness in 3-D.
- Being the 3D counterpart to Mr. Game & Watch, both Carmack and Mr. Game & Watch share a mutual friendship with each other.
- John Carmack is also an aeronautical engineer at the company he founded, Armadillo Aerospace. The company won the $350,000 Level One X-Prize Lunar Lander Challenge in October 2008.
- Has won numerous awards and gained recognition.
- Aside from developing technologies that are essential to modern video games, PCs and consoles, he is researching on "sparse voxel octrees" for the upcoming Id Tech 6 engine.
- Recently is currently bidding to add Virtual Reality to his title after he transitioned from Id Software to Oculus to focus on a new development: the Oculus Rift. Only time will tell if it becomes a success and if it does, then he will also have a spot in the House of Technology.
King of All Cosmos
The King of All Cosmos, The High Deity of Unusual Gods
- Greater God
- Symbol: A Katamari.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Really Weird Gods, Referring to himself in the Plural, Looming Shadows, Cute First Love Stories
- Domain: Celestia, Competition, Family, Moon, Renewal, Sun
- The King is ultimately benevolent, just don't piss him off. He has eye-lasers.
- He's not particularly fond of people mocking him for his 'crotch blade'.
- His many nephews and nieces provided the Pantheon with the stars in the sky. The fact that the King himself oftentimes screws up and causes their destruction is usually overlooked, because he always returns things to the way they were.
Kyon, God of Normalcy (The Immovable Object, Patron of Normalcy, John Smith)
- Demigod (actually an Overdeity with sealed powers)
- Symbol: Inverted SOS Dan Logo
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Deadpan Snarkers, Nicknames, Lampshade Hanging, Laws of Physics, Weirdness Magnets, Narrators, Those Who Don't Like To Tell Jokes, Obfuscating Stupidity, Apathy, Sassy Narration.
- Domains: Balance, Courage, Fate, Law, Protection.
- Forced to be Allies with: Haruhi Suzumiya, Mikuru Asahina, Yuki Nagato, Itsuki Koizumi.
- Other Allies: Fred Jones, The ESP Research Society
- Followers: Arthur Dent, Charlie Brown, Yuuichi Aizawa, Nami Hitou.
- It should be noted that Nami could have been the Goddess of Normalcy, but was not chosen due to the fact that a Goddess who refuses to acknowledge her area of sovereignty does not an effective Goddess make. She also claims to have no idea how she became a Follower of Kyon, either. Hazama signed her up. Hush!
- Odd Friendship with: Ragna the Bloodedge.
- A significant number of people believe Kyon is the true God of Tropes, and he simply indulges Haruhi. Regardless, he exists to balance out Her genkiness and keep the world in a roughly constant shape.
- Despite not officially being an overdeity, no one contests this because of O-Haruhi-sama.
Lain Iwakura, Ruler of the Internet (Lady of the Wired)
- Symbol: The Navi OS login screen
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Cyberpunk, The Internet, Mind Screws, Obtuse Metaphors, Traffic, Telephone Poles, The Present Day, Split Personalities, Deletion of Existence
- Domains: Artifice, Celerity, Community, Dream, Knowledge, Mysticism
- Followers: Yui Kasuga (Corrector Yui; also follows Sakura of the Magical Girl seat), Hana Gitelman (Heroes), The Virtual Adepts (Mage: The Ascension) and a small sect of the Free Council (Mage: The Awakening )
- Allies: Lan Hikari, John Carmack
- Enemies: Arfoire, Dr. Weil
- Ascended to her spot in the Pantheon in mere microseconds, thanks to her overarching command of the "Information Superhighway" and the "Series of Tubes". No trucks, please. Al Gore and Ted Stevens contest her ascension.
- Has had quite a few discussions with Naoki Kashima on the nature of human society. Being that he's one of the few people who doesn't bug her for connections to the best the 'Tubes have to offer (at least...not as much as most), she tends to hang out with him a goodly amount of the time.
- Also likes to chat with Motoko Kusanagi and the Laughing Man, on the rare occasions they decide to log on at the same time. If Naoki's there too...well, the conversation will require a high-speed online encyclopedia and external memory devices to keep track.
Mario, God of Mascots and Fun (Mr. Video Game Himself, Super Mario, formerly Jumpman, The Whimsical Italian Plumber)
- Theme Song: Do you even have to ask?
- Greater God
- Symbol: Red hat with an "M" on it. Alternatively, a Super Mushroom.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Badasses, Heroes Dressed In Primary Colors, Nice People Who Unleash Hell When Pissed Off, Humble Heroes, Mascots, Power Ups, Being Average in a Good Way, Jumping on Platforms, Jumping on Other Things, Jumping in General, Parkour Practitioner, Star Child and Light Prognosticus Hero, Hackneyed Old Plots, Branching Out, Survivor of Black Holes and Big Bangs, Go-Karting, Party Games, Quack Medicine, White Gloves
- Domains: Celerity, Courage, Fire, Good, Trade, Trickery
- Marioverse deities: Luigi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Yoshi, Rosalina
- Nintendo-affiliated deities: Link, Princess Zelda, Samus Aran, [[Pantheon/Mammals Fox McCloud]], Kirby, Pikachu
- Other: Sonic the Hedgehog, Superman, Captain America, Spider-Man, Luke Skywalker, Optimus Prime, Commander Shepard (only in Paragon mode)
- Friendly Rivals: Donkey Kong, Master Chief (they are only rivals because of Console Wars; otherwise they respect each other for their dedication to peace and justice)
- Rival: Wario
- Followers: All who follow The Path of the 8 Bits, including Player Uno.
- Was previously God of Video Games before ceding his responsibilities to Gabe and Tycho to focus on merchandising. He spends a lot of his time with the Angry Video Game Nerd or trying to get the last purple coins.
- When Sonic the Hedgehog came back to the Pantheon, Mario continued their rivalry, which is now much more friendly. In fact, the two fought each other in a death battle with the two trying to beat one another with their best power-ups. Unfortunately, due to Mario being a Jack-of-All-Stats without power-ups, and Sonic having Super Speed already, he was quickly decimated. Mario doesn't mind, though and congratulated Sonic on a well-deserved victory.
- Mario's known to possess a superhuman level of adaptability—he has always been able to learn and change as necessary to overcome most any manner of hardship with little to no practice. This has enabled him to defeat witches, aliens, monsters, mutants, demons, robots, ghosts, zombies, dinosaurs, dragons, super weapons and...really just about anything you could list. Potentially, he could meet the challenge of even an Overdeity if this attribute persists.
- Upon hearing that Princess Peach ascended to the Pantheon, he rushed to her aid to save her before Bowser found out. Fortunately for him, Peach had already knocked out the first guy who tried to seduce her (Zapp Brannigan) with a well placed hit to the head with a frying pan.
- Though he accepts why they are there, he really isn't fond of those who use guns. After all, he appeals to children more often. Rather than voice his disapproval in any revealing way, he tries to remain polite around such people. He even tries to get to know them better. Just to know who to REALLY keep him distance from.
- Any mention of the 'Super Mario Bros Movie' ought to put the usually optimistic and fun loving Mario in a sour mood.
- Mario took enough pity of Eario to secretly get him a spot in the Pantheon in the House of Profession. He also leaves coins behind for Eario to collect occasionally.
- Also has seats in the Houses of Gaming and Theater.
Maxwell, Shaper of Reality, The Endless Creator, The Kid with the Leash, Tamer Of Gods, He-to-Whom-All-Must-Surrender, Official Errand-Boy and Thankless Job-Doer of the Pantheon
- In terms of political power, he's a Quasideity (if even that). In terms of innate power, well... let's just say calling him an Overdeity would be like calling a tsunami a "splash."
- Symbol: The Rooster Hat
- Alignment: Chaotic Good/Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Rewriting and/or Warping Reality, Controlling Things Small Children Shouldn't, Awesome Hats, Awesomeness In General, Imaaaaaagination!, Using Really Cool Powers For Stupid Things
- Domains: Chaos, Creation, Destruction, Summoning
- Allies: Anyone. Potentially.
- Enemies: He has many enemies, but very few dare stand against him due to his absolute power to write them (and their friends, and possibly the universe in which they live) out of existence. Braniac is one such god that Maxwell has to worry about.
- Feared by: Zeref
- Despite his small stature, Maxwell is quite possibly the single most powerful being in every single plane of existence ever. While his physical strength is meager at best, he is capable of summoning, controlling, and bending to his will anything in existence, from the merest flea to the Great Old Ones. Even the Overdeity of Overdeities must bend before his command. He has the power to create or destroy entire universes at a whim, as well as any object to populate them.
- The only reason he is not the sole ruler of the Pantheon—and the vast Multiverse under its command—is due to his obsession with collecting shiny star-shaped things; indeed, he puts all of his mighty powers solely toward finding them. The other gods often hide them around the Pantheon. That way, he will be endlessly occupied and leave them alone. Several gods have taken to abusing his enthusiasm to get him to do their chores for him; so long as he is rewarded with a Starite, he is content. Well, OK, he occasionally summons one of them to help him look, but, for the most part, he sticks to LOLCats and explosives.
- The reason he does collect them was due to an incident of causing his sister to be petrified and that Startites, made from doing good deeds to people, were the only cure.
- Strangely enough, copyrights are a severe limitation to his power. Thus, anyone who isn't in the public domain will try to avoid falling into such. Recently however Mario, Link and other characters related to them have fallen under his thrall.
- He recently traveled into the DC multiverse fighting alongside many superheroes like Batman and Superman. The DC Gods both good and bad are frightened because he can now control pretty much anyone within that sphere. This is one of the only few things that made the Joker freak out. He also had to deal with Brainiac using the Starites to summon other alternate versions of himself from the DC universe. Hence, he has stated that the Starites have more security put in the for safety reasons.
- Powerful as he is, he is still beholden to the Progenitors like the rest of the Pantheon.
Mr. Game & Watch
Mr. Game & Watch, Avatar of Hammerspace, Master of Two Dimensions, Ruler of Handheld Games, The Elder Creation of Nintendo (Mr. G&W, The secret guy)
- Overdeity (Most of those who were born in 2-D consider him as a sort of 'tribal elder', and will obey him if circumstances allow it. Yes, even Mario.)
- Symbol: Mr. Game & Watch's
BellSCEPTER OF POWER
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Hammerspace, Use of everything From Torches to Turtles to Fish to Buckets of Oil and Everything In Between, Flat Character (literally), Secret Character, Hyperspace Mallet, AFGNCAAP, 2nd-Gen video games (he's one of the few that survived the Video Game Crash of 1983), Handheld Videogames, Flat Zone
- Domains: Darkness (he is monochrome, after all), the 2-D realm
- Followers: Anyone who's ever drawn a square, every comic book character, every video game character born in 2-D, every cartoon character, every anime/manga character.
- Allies: Mario, Link, Sonic, Batman.
- Opposed by: Tabuu. Mr. Game & Watch spends much of his time trying to catch up to Tabuu and complete his revenge for the latter making him into one of the worst bosses in Brawl. Also, G&W fought against the Polygon Ceiling for years, though he has managed to break it using a manhole cover. Solid Snake has a tenacious relationship with Game & Watch, as he had gained true power after entering 3-D.
- Likes to show off his pandimensional Mismatched Sock Collection, made up of every sock in all of time and space that has ever been lost in the wash. Most are either indifferent or confused.
- Whatever you do, do NOT mess with this guy. Besides owning every hyperspace mallet ever created, having access to all items ever held in Bags of Holding, and having the ability to control all those pesky implements that robots have, he also has many, many, favors from Mario, Link, Sonic, and various others who gained their greatness in 2-D.
- Currently ranked 8th in the tier list of Brawl.
- For the record, it's spelled Game & Watch. Not Game and Watch. Game & Watch.
- It's possible that if he really wanted to, Game & Watch could cash in all his favors, battle Batman for the title of God of Preparations, and win, proving himself the most powerful being in the Main House.
Primus, God of Mechanical Lifeforms (Heart of Cybertron, Wellspring of All Sparks, Supreme Class Wave 2, Last of the Light Gods, Lord of Light)
- Greater God. He would have greater influence if not for a general policy of noninterference.
- Symbol: The Autobot Matrix of Leadership
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Mechanical Lifeforms, Cybertronians, Physical Gods, Action Figures
- Domains: Artifice, Good, Law, Sun, Radiance, Life, Metal, Transformation, Warforged (As Close to Transformers as D&D currently has)
- Enemies: Unicron
- Considers Tommy Oliver a genocidal maniac for his desire to sacrifice giant robots. Primus is the god of living machines, so in perspective it's really a matter of looking after his children.
- ... Except for Starscream. He'd rather the Traitor be immortal than rejoin with him. Which makes Starscream the Satan, rather than Megatron. Huh.
- Despite his great power, Primus holds very little influence in the Pantheon because of his noninterference policy. Even some Transformers are unaware that he actually exists and maintains little contact with other Gods except for Optimus Prime One of his 13 original Primes and GUAG high command. The only times he acts openly is if the Multiverse itself is in danger, usually from his fallen brother Unicron, but even then Primus rarely makes his presence known, preferring to let his children act for him.
- Dig deep enough into the soil of the Pantheon, and you will hit metal. The Pantheon is built on Primus, who is also the House of Technology and possibly a few other houses. He could potentially transform back into a humanoid shape, but is willingly Mode Locked.
- His sibling is Unicron. In this reality, they ignore each other despite being in very, very close proximity. It helps that Unicron's time is almost entirely taken up by the Death Star and Galactus.
- Primus has basically adopted all of the Pantheon's thinking robots, even Mecha-Mooks. Even if they were built by the hands of fleshier gods. He seems to be ignoring Humongous Mecha that can only move at the commands of pilots, but he just might try and put sparks in them, given a chance.
The SCP Foundation, Organization of Fantasy Deconstruction, Containment and [DATA EXPUNGED]. Maintainers of the Status Quo (The Foundation, Soap From Corpses Products Inc., Skeptics of Conspiracy and the Paranormal, South Cheyenne Point)
- Overdeity: The organization as a whole. It consists of a vast number of lesser beings.
- Symbol: The motto "To Secure, Contain, and Protect" and their official pointed-circle logo.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Extranormal Institute, He Who Fights Monsters, Nightmare Fuel, High Turnover Rate, Necessarily Evil, Paranoia Fuel, Things Man Was Not Meant to Know, Status Quo Is God
- Domains: Deconstruction, Skepticism, Containment, Logic, Security, Protection, Status Quo, Censorship, [DATA EXPUNGED]
- Allies: The Status Quo
- Enemies: The Incubators
- Though not a singular entity, the Foundation has collected so many weird and odd artifacts over the years that it has a very in-depth understanding of how extranormal beings operate and, as a result, have developed many effective methods in fighting and containing them. Realizing that they would work better as allies than enemies, the head deities allowed the SCP Foundation to establish a permanent presence in the Main House, where its primary duty is to oversee the House of Treasures, maintain the status quo of the Pantheon, and make sure that the mortal realms remain unaware of the events that transpire in this plane of existence.
- Operation Gotterdammerung is proceeding as planned. Xanatos: Phase Six, complete.
- The Foundation once tried to "neutralize" Fred Rogers because they deemed him too powerful. It didn't end well.
- Batman is rumored to have very close ties to the Foundation; it has been further hypothesized that he may in fact head it, or at the very least provide a rather sizable chunk of its data as regards to other gods in general and super-beings in particular.
- Due to its vast collection of various artifacts, it's rumored that the Foundation has an SCP or procedure to kill, incapacitate, or contain any being or deity it comes across. It commands great fear and respect among the lesser deities after stories of its "neutralizing" of one of Haruhi's alternate universe counterparts began to circulate.
- Apparently has a few agents watching Yukari Yakumo, just in case she decided that it would be better if the Pantheon 'disappeared'.
- Has recently formed an alliance with the agents of the Warehouse, past and present, due to their similar missions.
- Have refused to comment on the rumors that their logo was originally a "Five-Minute Foundation Orientation" tool.
- Despite all the truly evil things they have done in their goal of maintaining the Status Quo, the SCP Foundation is forever a true ally to Humanity and their guardians from the things that lie in the dark. The P stands for Protect. Remember this.
- A break-in at the Foundation caused quite a stir throughout the Pantheon, especially considering it was still dealing with the fiasco dubbed "The Great Upheaval". That is until it was discovered that the only thing missing was the utterly-harmless SCP-999. Agents of the Foundation found the cuddly, blob-like entity in the company of Madoka Kaname. The recently depowered Goddess claimed ignorance, both of the creature's nature and how it had come into her possession; it had apparently appeared in the middle of the night in her room. She reluctantly parted with the creature: after everything she had dealt with, she had found the SCP's presence very cheering. Considering the timing and nature of the breakout, the Foundation has a relatively good idea of who was behind it.
The Snarl, Tangle of the Threads of Reality
- Eldritch Abomination
- Symbol: A tangled mass of multicolored string
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Continuity Snarl
- Domain: Destruction, Chaos
- The Snarl allegedly arises from the confusion of what trolls are, among other things. However, closer examination has been met with more questions than answers...
- After centuries in the void, the Snarl has shown itself in the Order of the Stick universe. While none of the gods from there know about its appearance yet, the leaders of all four teams, as well as the Trinity, are all concerned due to its ability to erase souls.
- Lord English has found out about the Snarl and is going to try to bend it to its will to wreak havoc on the Pantheon. If he succeeds, the Pantheon will be in danger.
Son Goku, God of Ki Attacks, Super Modes, Battle Auras, Training, Lightning Bruisers and Meteor Moves (Son Gokou, Son Gokuh, Kakarot, Kakarrot, Kakarotto, Son-Kuh, Son-Kun)
- Theme Song: CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA, SSJ Transformation Theme & SSJ3 Power Up when transforming to Super Saiyan 3.
- Greater God (Overdeity when in Super Saiyan God mode)
- Symbol: A 4-Starred Dragon Ball.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolios: BADASS, Idiot Heroes, LOVES Fighting, Intensive Training, Training from Hell, Power Levels, Ki Attacks, Compassion, Kindness, Unconditional Forgiveness, Friend to All Living Things, Honor Before Reason, Emptier of Marketplaces, The Spirit Bomb, Action Dad, Master of All Techniques, Willing to Give Anyone a Second Chance, SUPER SAIYAN, SUPER SAIYAN 2, SUPER SAIYAN 3, SUPER SAIYAN GOD, Instant Transmission, Lightning Bruisers, Papa Wolves, No Social Skills, Those Raised by Humans, Man Children, Henpecked Husbands, Genre Savviness, Not Willing To Sacrifice Anyone, Non Human Attitude and Behavior.
- Domains: Strength, War, Destruction, Protection, Good, Martial Arts, Speed.
- Followers: Yusuke Urameshi, Gon Freecss, Zatch Bell!
- Allies: Son Gohan, Vegeta, Asura, Krillin, Kenshin Himura, Doctor Wong Fei-Hong, Piccolo, Future Trunks, Android 17 and 18, Ichigo Kurosaki, Kenshiro, Mr. Satan, Naruto Uzumaki, Monkey D. Luffy, Fluttershy, Makoto Nanaya, Jonathan Joestar, Nanoha Takamachi, Touma Kamijou, Natsu Dragneel, Madoka Kaname, Usagi Tsukino, Negi Springfield, Toriko, Captain America, Optimus Prime, Yugi Moto, Fate Testarossa-Harlaown, Kamina, Kuroko Shirai, Jotaro Kujo, Lucario, Ryu, TOM
- Rivals: Superman, Vegeta, Beerus, (a Friendly Rivalry with all three previous Gods), He-Man.
- Enemies: Frieza, Cell, The Ginyu Force, Majin Buu, Broly, Baby, Cooler
- High Priest: AJ Styles (for the Lightning Bruiser title only).
- Initially refuses the position for Godhood. However, with many villains becoming deities, Goku reluctantly accepts.
- Every new Super Saiyan level increases Goku's Divine Rank by the Super Saiyan Level.
- Has fought Superman many, many times with no certain conclusion, except for that one time when they were nowhere near a yellow sun.
- The two had an ultimate clash that ended with Goku accidentally hurling Superman into the sun, supercharging him, and then being obliterated... along with the Earth, resulting in a very large mess that took every house of the Pantheon to clean up. However, this had become a moot point with Goku's most recent achievement of ascending into Super Saiyan God. The Patheon now fears a rematch.
- Goku has pointed out that in their original battle, he came out on top and with Goku losing the second epic battle, a third and final deciding clash between the two titans is destined to happen.
- He also has a friendly rivalry with Kuroko Shirai, and the duo regularly has competitions of whose Teleportation Skills are faster and superior to whom.
- Crashed the Gourmet Race set on the arrival of King Dedede along with Luffy and Toriko. He could have easily won the Race if he chose to go Super Saiyan, but decided to limit himself to give others a chance. He ended up in first place with Pac-Man and Kirby, and earned himself a life-time membership at the Gourmet Racer Club table which suits him just fine.
- There exist a few false idols who claim to be him. His many followers have made sure he is never aware.
- Is taking part in "The Pantheonic Rebellion": picking on those weaker than yourself is something Goku finds HIGHLY contemptible, and YHVH's act of targeting a depowered Madoka for assassination is very much that..
- There is an ongoing rumor that he and Vegeta are both masters of the Fusion Dance. This rumor worries the evil deities more than they'd care to admit. It's possible that the resulting fusion would be more powerful than O-Haruhi-Sama.
The Unconquered Sun
The Unconquered Sun, God of Virtue, Perfection, and Holy Hand Grenades (Sol Invictus, Ignis Divine, the Once-Guarding Star, the Most High, the Highest of Holies)
- Greater God
- Symbol: Five golden sigils representing the rising, resplendent, setting, hidden, and eclipsed sun
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: The Power of the Sun, Embodiments of Virtue and Righteousness, Order and Perfection, The Destruction of Creatures of Darkness
- Domains: Courage, Good, Glory, Law, Protection, Purification, Nobility, Radiance, Sun, War
- Allies: Luna, The Five Maidens
- Followers: The Solar Exalted
- Enemies: All evil gods, but especially the Ebon Dragon
- Yes, he and Amaterasu exist in the same Pantheon. Don't think about it too much.
- Despite the term "Creatures of Darkness", he holds no ill will towards Midna and those like her. However, they do hold a somewhat strained relationship, due to his ability to declare entire species fair game for holy powers.
Valvatorez, God of Promises (Tyrant Valvatorez, Valzy, Mr. Vampire, Mr. Weirdo, Prinny Instructor)
- Theme Song: Arcadian Vampire, Unflyable Wings, Sparking (when raving about sardines), (Naked Requiem should he ever regain his Tyrant powers)
- Greater God (Overdeity should he ever regain his Tyrant powers)
- Symbol: His twin snake emblem
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral with good leanings
- Portfolio: Promises, Non-blood-sucking vampires, sardine-based nutrition, ties of camaraderie, respected Prinny Instructor, master of uplifting speeches, Noble Demon, spirit and fortitude.
- Domains: Law, Vampires
- Allies: Fenrich, Artina, Monkey D. Luffy, Adell, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Princess Luna, Midna, Rachel Alucard, Adrian Tepes, Rika Furude, Mion and Shion Sonozaki, Axel (on a good day)
- Enemies: Edward Cullen, YVHV, Lucifer
- Rivals: Zetta
- Thanks to testimony from Zetta about Valvatorez was much more powerful than he lets on, namely that he canonically is nearly equal in power to the Nipponverse big three (all greater gods residing in the house of life and death, otherness, and theatre respectively) despite his de-powered state, he was promoted to the Main House.
- Although Fenrich, his loyal servant, was happy to see his lord move up the ranks, Fenrich is already plotting to push his lord further, stating that his lord should not be second to any god. However, Val is more concerned about upholding his duties as God of Promises than anything else.
- Though to further these plans, Fenrich has persuaded Valvatorez to see about getting himself a spot in the Pantheon, which eventually happened.
- Ever since his promotion, there have been some dreadful rumors being spread about him, namely one that his Tyrant state is every bit as powerful as Tyrant Overlord Baal.
- Currently unknown if he or Flandre Scarlet is the strongest vampire in the pantheon.
- During his spare time, Valvatorez can often be found in the House of Food proclaiming the benefits of sardines and sharing his vast knowledge on them. Most try to ignore him, though some are rather curious about his claim that sardines have allowed him to still be powerful without the need of blood.
- Defeating Fear the Great has earned him the respect of other gods who fight against evil gods and their creations, though Valvatorez remains modest, saying that it was a joint effort by his comrades in his Hades Party and that it was to fulfill his promises. That said, Asura has invited him to join his task force to defeat Gohma Vlitra.
- Speaking of Fear the Great, there have been rumors that YHVH was behind its creation. Regardless of whether he was behind it or not, his MO matches the God who created Fear the Great and has thus become Val's enemy.
- Although Valvatorez admires that Pinkie Pie is also a strong believer in keeping promises, the two have an ongoing argument over what the last line of a planned Official "Pantheon Promise" Swear should be; Pinkie in favor of "Stick a cupcake in my eye" and Valvatorez in favor of "Stick a sardine in my eye". However, the Swear in general has yet to be approved by the rest of the Pantheon and everyone hopes that it stays that way.
- He also gets along rather well with Fluttershy since she's helping him with the Prinnies who've redeemed themselves, though she gets a little frightened when he becomes boisterous.
- After learning of Princess Luna's role as the Princess of the Night, Val has become good friends with her and has vowed to protect the moon for her and Fenrich's sake. While Fenrich does not want Val to be making more friends and promises, he at least (begrudgingly) respects Luna as the moon is very important to him.
- Recently, he requested to head the reformation of fallen gods and gods looking to be redeemed in Purgatory, handing in a resume that detailed his history as a Prinny Instructor. He was granted his request after seeing his impressive track record, particularly the 119.9% success rate of his Zettai Prinny Project.
- After a while, he was given the title of Instructor of the Fallen, in a position similar to that of his Prinny Instructor job. Though his loyal servant, Fenrich, first thought Valvatorez was being demoted to the Fallen. He was going to fly into a rage, before Valvatorez told him the real situation. Nevertheless, Fenrich still isn't thrilled.
- His track record of success is quite good, although it has much to do with new evidence coming to light regarding said characters.
- On the subject of Prinnies, he's quick to remind them that they must not let their ascension get to their heads as they still need to fulfill their duty for them to reincarnate and will not allow any slacking.
- Due to the canonicity of certain endings, his transformation into Tyrant is only a matter of time.
- Due to his experience in successfully rebelling against psychotic gods, he was amongst the first to be recruited to fight in "The Pantheonic Rebellion". He plans to take part in the "Deep Strike" front and by then, his Tyrant state will have awakened.
- After regaining his Tyrant status, he recently became the head Vampire Lord of "The Children of the Night", a rather informal group consisting of the most powerful vampires in the pantheon. In fact, being the strongest is the condition for entering, which has managed to humiliate Dracula.
- The Belmont family considers him a vampire not worth hunting due to a combination of actually being harmless and friendly when off the clock and due to him being massively off the charts in terms of raw power, even dwarfing the dreaded Gabriel Belmont in terms of power.
- Also gets along well with Sora, due to him also being a strong believer in keeping promises, as well as ties of camaraderie.
- Though not by his choice, has been nominated for largest ham ever.
- Upon seeing the ways that Popeye and Soda Popinski gain power from their respective favorite food and drink, Valvatorez has suggested to them that they start eating sardines instead, and become even more powerful. Neither have taken him up on that.
- Also has a seat in the House of Justice.
Walter Cronkite, God of News (Most Trusted Man In The Multiverse, Evening News Anchor Emeritus)
- Greater God
- Symbol: The CBS eye
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Broadcasting, Practicality, Dramatic Glasses Removal
- Domains: Truth, Balance, Good, History, Simplicity
- Followers: Jade, Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings, Katie Couric, Brian Williams, Charles Gibson, David Muir, Scott Pelley, Jon Stewart, Bruce Nolan
- Ascended to the Pantheon immediately following his "death", which was really a ruse so that he could report on the events occurring elsewhere in the Pantheon. Takes his position as the most trusted man in the multiverse VERY seriously, even members of the Council of Shadows have been noted to defer to his judgment after particularly scouring editorials, such as the time when he got Light Yagami to give up the Death Note by stating: "But it is increasingly clear to this reporter that the only rational way out then will be to give up the Death Note, not as a victor, but as an honorable Magnificent Bastard who lived up to his pledge to rid the world of injustice, and did the best he could."
Zanza, God of Recreation and Destruction (and Mechas)
- Symbol: The Bionis
- Theme: Zanza
- Alignment: Neutral Evil, type 3.
- Portfolio: Light Is Not Good, Humongous Mecha, Creating Life, Absorbing energy from life forms to survive.
- Domain: Creation, Destruction, Manipulation, Semi-organic Mechas, Fate, Self-Preservation.
- Allies: Telethia.
- Former Ally: Alvis.
- Enemies: Shulk, naturally.
- High priests: Lorithia and Dickson.
- Creator of life as an egotistical scientist named Klaus, Zanza now exists only to survive, destroying his creations time and time again (not to mention the original world) so that he can recycle Ether energy.
- Utilizes Telethia to launch his assault upon the world. These creatures destroy all life they find when called to do so.
- Grows vain and narcissistic, views his creations as little more than sustenance that will feed him until it's time to start anew.
- Creator of the Monado, a sword that can distort energy and crush mechanized foes. Zanza can thus distort reality to a huge extent, and is only slightly limited to laws of physics. When he unites the two existing Monados, he cements his position as Overdeity in the Xenoblade universe, if only for a little while.
- Was originally God of Combat Clairvoyance until he lost that power to Shulk when the latter and his party initially defeated him. He's a little miffed by that. He also accuses Alvis of having betrayed him by granting Shulk the power of the True Monado. However, Alvis is keen to point out that he was never really on Zanza's side to begin with.
Zetta, Badass Freakin' Overlord of the Netherworld
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Sacred Tome (in which he is sealed)
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (post-sealing; previously Chaotic Evil)
- Portfolio: Sealed Evil In A Book, Butt Monkeys, Failed Attempts to Screw Destiny, Noble Demons, Heroic Comedic Sociopaths, Wish Givers, Prinnies
- Domain: Chaos, Creation, Domination, Hades, The Abyss
- Despite being confined to a book for a good portion of his life, Zetta still manages to control much of the underworld (at least, the parts not already owned by Laharl) with his ability to create anything he wants via the wishes of his subordinates.
- His Zetta Beam is one of the most powerful attacks that any member of the Pantheon is capable of. It has even shown to be effective against the likes of Superman and Goku at times.
- On occasion, his future daughter Petta will visit the Main House to see Zetta and to train with the other gods, though Zetta tries his best to always be with her when she does. However, whenever Zetta is really busy, he entrusts Fred Rogers with Petta, claiming him to be the toughest and meanest trainer in the pantheon.
- Though Rogers is willing to go through with it, he tells Zetta that he must learn to be honest with his child and tell Petta that he loves her just the way she is.