open/close all folders
Desire of the Endless
Desire of the Endless
- Symbol: A mouth licking its own lips over a heart-shaped field.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: The Vamp, Casanovas, Manipulation, Lust, Love, Lack of Empathy, Smoking, World's Most Beautiful Woman, Pornomancers, Memetic Molesters, Hermaphrodites.
- Followers: Whoever uses sex to get what they want or just for the sake of it, whoever wants love, any man or woman whose mere presence elicits sexual desire in their peers, prostitutes, Love Freaks, Daken, Griffith and Slan, Grayza, Dracula, Kanzeon Bosatsu, Bliss, the Teahouse courtesans, Jessica Rabbit...
- Allies: Evening Glory, Sune and Sharess, Slaanesh
- Domains: Love, Lust, Sex.
- Enemies: Dream, Asexuals, Celibate Heroes, Chaste Teens
- Desire doesn't have a set physical sex or a definite gender. It's whatever it wants to be. It is the embodiment of Lust, Love and, well, desire in all its forms.
- Desire will exist as long as there is desire in somebody's heart. Desire for power, for money, for sex... Desire knows what you wish for and just might give it to you. Or just might not. That's for you to convince him/her to do it.
- It doesn't matter if you are male, female, or neither, Desire will appear to you in the form you personally find most attractive and you will want it. You just won't be able to resist.
- Desire is the supreme ruler of its House and oversees it with magnanimity but its rules are final. Woe betide to anyone Desire wishes to punish personally... Not even Akio Ohtori nor Bayonetta dare to provoke this.
Flonne, Goddess of Love Freaks (Lady Arch Angel, Pure Pink), Space Monster Flonne)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A fluorescent pink feather
- Alignment: Neutral Stupid Good
- Portfolio: Pollyannas, Explaining The Meaning Of Love, Friends To All Living Things, Fluffy Cloud Heavens, Subjects of Oedipus Complexes, The Power of Love and Friendship, Magikarp Power
- Domains: Celestial, Healing, Protection, Good
- Followers: Anzu Mazaki, Eru, America
- Superior: Seraph Lamington
- Subordinates: Artina
- Allies: Laharl (claimed), Etna, Sicily, Raspberyl, Heart Aino, Madoka Kaname, Kim Kaphwan, Yellow Heart, Asia Argento, Asagi Asagiri, Yoko Littner, Patricia Martin, Megumi Aino, Colette Brunel
- Enemies: the GUAE Trollkaiger (Terumi, Bernkastel, Izaya, Handsome Jack, and Basco), most members of the House of Hatred, YHVH.
- Frequent guest of Laharl, God of Noble Demons. Laharl insists that it's for purely for tactical alliance reasons and the fact that she acts exactly like his mother is entirely coincidence.
- Upon concluding that Laharl's conversion to the side of good was a success (whether he admits it or not), Flonne has set her sights on nudging Kefka towards the path of righteousness. The rest of the pantheon is taking bets on how long before she snaps.
- Experienced a massive surge in power after her recent promotion/transformation.
- Her otaku nature means that she often Squees over seeing Humongous Mecha and Cool Starships, means that when she's not here, she is visiting the House of Technology in hopes she can convince someone there into building her a better machine.
- NEVER comment to her about her small chest, the last person that did so got blasted to the other end of the planet.
- Is a very vocal supporter of the Chick Magnet Quartet, which is probably a given since Criminy is one of the members and Asia is part of its Battle Harem. Rumor has it she's also the president of the Quartet's much-rumored fanclub...
- She's currently trying to teach Panty and Stocking the ways of a more proper angel. So far there's been very little progress, as Panty keeps on having sex with all the gods of the Pantheon, and Stocking continues to eat more and more sweet food.
- The discovery of Flonne's Magical Girl transformation caused her to become a target for "Trollkaiger". It involved a copy of Puella Magi Madoka Magica. The experience freaked her out to say the least. Unfortunately for Trollkaiger, Flonne found out soon after that Madoka herself existed, and upon meeting her, the loving, kind, selfless nature of the Goddess won Flonne's utmost admiration. Then she found out about Madoka's Sisterhood, and applied as soon as she could, thrilled at the prospect of working alongside such an amazing person. Oops.
- After the Great Upheaval, Flonne has been inducted into the ranks of the Sisterhood. After everything that had unfolded during that horrible time, her unending optimism is widely considered to be in DIRE need. It's working so far, at least on some level. Upon the orders of Lamington, she and the Celestial Host have deployed to the GUAG Sisterhood to protect Madoka during "The Pantheonic Rebellion". However, the Upheaval has given Flonne a question to ponder: "How could love go so wrong?"
- She is occasionally found visiting Asagi in Purgatory, encouraging her to continue on her quest.
Belldandy, Goddess of Magical Girlfriends
- Symbol: A blue gem shaped like a teardrop
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Magical Girlfriends, Yamato Nadeshiko, Wish Fulfillment, Kikuko Inoue, Talking With Animals, Innocent Cohabitation, The Ingenue, Love You and Everybody (usually), Physical Goddess, Drunk on Soda.
- Domains: Celestia, Healing, Protection.
- Allies: Madoka Kaname, Doctor Wong Fei-Hong, Captain America, Skuld, Ryoubi, Ryouna, Tytti Noorbuck, Fuu Hououji, Freya, Tyr, the Gokaigers, Cherry
- Enemies: Insarn, I-No.
- Opposed: Tewi Inaba
- Followers: Lum Invader (Urusei Yatsura).
- Belldandy answers the calls of lonely Earth boys looking for love, as long as they are pure of heart. Those who does get answered, consider yourself lucky, because she'd really be a perfect mate.
- Belldandy's name was meant to be Verdandi, but the limitations of the Japanese language caused problems and the name stuck.
- In spite of being a Norse-based deity, Belldandy's mannerisms really mimics the ideal Japanese Housewife. She would be the perfect Goddess for that throne, but Belldandy insisted that she didn't look that part and someone that fits the look as well should be the one taking the job instead of her hogging everything. Well, she did find the more suitable person.
- Will occasionally insist that she's 17 years old. note In fact... she once said that to I-No. Unfortunately for Belldandy, not everyone who shared the same thing seems to enjoy the gag.
- After finding out that her sister, Skuld, had been in Pantheon all this time, but for some weird reason, she was based on some kind of weird, unfinished fanfic, she pended that the Court of the Gods should change that. She was successful.
- Because she's so demure and kind-hearted, many mistook her as a doormat and decided to do crap on her. Big mistake. When Belldandy tapped into her power, she can cause untold wreckage to her enemies until they behave.
- Many Gods from the Norse origins wondered if her original namesake, Verdandi, would become eligible for the Battleground of the Gods. They do know that Belldandy cannot take her current form for that.
- Belldandy didn't seem to interact much with these deities, but she forms a bit of a bond with the Valkyrie Queen Freya, whose mannerism seems to remind her with her sister Urd... except Freya is neutral with her love affairs.
- Also, while the Tyr in the Pantheon is not same as Belldandy's father, he still treats Belldandy like she was his child.
- Have opposed and complained about Tewi's acts of mischief despise being a goddess of luck. Tewi never listen, instead even fooled her to buy stuff.