open/close all folders
Ezalor, God of Pure, Good Light (the Keeper of the Light, KotL)
- Symbol: A ball of light atop an hourglass (the icon for his spell Illuminate)
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Sentient Expression of Order and Light, Bald of Awesome, Chakra Magic, Hits on Women Even if They're Monsters, Illuminate, Light Is Good, Mana Leak, Riding To Combat On His Steed, Sentient Cosmic Force, Old As Creation, Wizard Beard, Spirit Form Grants him Access to Recall and Blinding Light.
- Domains: Good, Light, Order
- Allies: Io, Phoenix, Princess Celestia, Bahamut, Tiki, Palutena, Amaterasu, Sora, Django, Gandalf, Master Roshi, Jaina Proudmoore, Uther the Lightbringer, chaos, Johanna, Yrel, Warrior of Light, Pegasus, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Derpy Hooves
- Rivals: The Champion of Runeterra (excluding Leona)
- Enemies: Chaos Knight, Night Stalker, Pitch Black, Ungoliant, Bane (Dota), Master Xehanort, Maleficent, Chernabog, Nightmare Moon, Satan (Shin Megami Tensei and Castlevania), Y'Shaarj, YHVH, Yggdrasil, Yog-Sothoth
- Opposed by: Those relying on movement.
- Ezalor is one of the four Fundamentals, alongside Chaos Knight, Enigma, and Io. He escaped from the Fundamental plane and brought the light to all realms, destroying the night creatures that terrorize the realms. Though he appears as an forgetful old man, he will use his powers to repel the forces of darkness.
- He feared the day of encountering his Arch-Nemesis, Chaos Knight, in the Pantheon. As polar opposite, Chaos Knight seek to destroy the Light and within the Pantheon, it is only the matter of time before they will fight to the death.
- He enjoyed being accompanied by Phoenix, though he forgot about how Phoenix was born several generations from his first sun, making him his great-great-great-great-great-great grandson.
- He could be a charmer and gentleman to many females in the Pantheon, regardless of age or race. People thought that he was an old man who creep on little girls, but he doesn't discriminate among females (he would flirts with elderly women too) because he's technically not human, rather otherworldly.
- He tried to woo the Princesses of Heart, forgetting about their importance as their hearts are pure light. Though despite this, he is willing to protect them from Master Xehanort and Maleficent when they kidnapped them in order to seek Kingdom Hearts.
- He is enlightened with many deities who use light for good, believing them to be valuable allies in his quest in banishing the darkness. Though while he might be okay (albeit quite confused) with good dark bringers since that contradicts with his quest, he is unhappy with those who uses light to bring evil.
- Some people compare him to Gandalf in terms of appearance and summoning a wave resembling horses. He even says "You shall not cast!", in which two wizards find each to be valuable allies.
- He was charmed by Jaina when she thought that he was an Archmage, considering how he almost look alike to them as well as riding a horse, even using the spell of Recall.
- He claim that the people who say that not even light could escape black holes are lying with him thwarting Enigma as proof.
- His power to bring light to all has caused issues with Nightmare Moon who wants to bring eternal night. He compare her to the night creatures who lead a reign of terror in his realm before he formed the dawn of the First Day and it destroyed the night creatures.
- Night Stalker found out that he was responsible for creating daytime and the First Day which killed many of the night creatures, leaving him the last of his kind. He is determined to kill the Fundamental that created the hated daytime.
- His Mana Leak spell which drains mana based on the movement is a lot similar to Bloodseeker's Rupture ability. This makes him very concerning for Fragile Speedster who rely on movement.
- Deadpool wants to make this wizard to be his friend because he knows that they share the same voice.
- If you ran out of juice (mana), just ask him to recharge, and he'll happily comply with the word "Kundalini!"
- At times, Ezalor is seen riding a bright pegasus into the pantheon, a steed that he claims he created in his early days. The Pegasi of the Pantheon was pleased to see that the Keeper of the Light could remember his days with the pegasus despite his senility.
- "They say t'was I who carried the first light into the universe. They might be right, I can't quite recall."
Chernabog, Evil God of Darkness
- Theme: Night on Bald Mountain
- Greater God
- Symbol: Bald Mountain itself
- Alignment: Neutral Evil (possibly Chaotic Evil if he were more proactive)
- Portfolio: Satanic Archetype, Eldritch Abomination, being sealed in his mountain by day, Evil Overlord, Reality Warper, Creepy Awesome, Weakened by the Light
- Domains: Darkness, Evil, Demons, Fire, Night
- Allies: Xehanort (conjecture), Hades (is a fan of Chernabog), Yami, Gul'dan.
- Opposed by: Sora, Donald Duck, Goofy, Riku, Amaterasu, Frollo
- Followers: His many legions of demons and ghosts
- Chernabog usurped this position from King Sombra. When asked how he did it, he said that he was… pathetic, to say the least.
- There is no temple for Chernabog in the Pantheon, but rather Bald Mountain itself is in the Pantheon. By day, there is nothing to fear. But at night, Chernabog awakens and begins commanding his ghosts and demons to do whatever he pleases, or he just smothers them in lava. Many times, he does both.
- Despite the magnitude of his sheer presence, and the power he wields, Chernabog does not have as much clout in the Pantheon as one would expect, because he mainly keeps to himself. He will have his nightly "session" with all of his underlings, but will not do much else. The GUAE is interested in him, but messengers have a tendency to get killed, and sometimes brought back as ghostly minions for Chernabog.
- As Sora (and later Riku) can attest, he will attack anyone who comes near his mountain while he is awake, so the GUAE's plan may not be going anywhere for now.
- His one weakness (other than a Keyblade to the face) is the light of day, preferably with church bell accompaniment. When people are a little too nervous of Chernabog, Amaterasu (or her son) is called in to Cue the Sun and put Chernabog back in his mountain.
- Amaterasu has sensed power emanating from Chernabog that is quite similar to that of Yami, the source of all darkness in her home world. Since Chernabog is considered to be the devil himself, some wonder if they're somehow connected.
- In spite of being quite monstrous himself, Frollo holds nothing but the most venomous contempt for Chernabog, for being such a Satanic Archetype.
- Though he's named after a non-evil Slavic god, Chernabog acts and certainly seems to be based off of Satan. Satan himself had made no comment on the relation between himself and Chernabog, but has noted the beast is a sorry excuse for a demon: more interested in having those "juvenile raves" rather than using his power "productively".
- Lucifer has seconded the notion. While he's actually never met Chernabog, he's fairly sure the actual deity is a lesser demon of winter, death and decay.
- Has a rather embarrassing secret.
- Along with his role in the Pantheon, he also holds a position of power in the alliance of Disney villains known as the Friends from the Other Side.
- Ended up being part of "The Satanic Spirits of Pure Evil" with Nyarlathotep, Griffith, The Bittercold and Diablo. For whatever reason, Nyarlathotep made him the Team Pet.
- For safety reasons, DO NOT claim to be smarter than Chernabog, especially if your name is Homer Simpson.
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Sora, God of Light (Keybearer, Combatant 13)
- Theme Song: Sora, or Sora's Sacrifice
- Greater God (Lesser God without the Keyblade)
- Symbol: The Kingdom Key Keyblade; his crown necklace
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Neutral Evil in Anti-Form or as the Armored Ventus Nightmare)
- Portfolio: All Loving Heroes, Believers in the Power of Friendship, Heroes Who Want Redheads, Power Trios, Mind Hives, Sleepyheads, Keet, Wearing Red and Black But NOT Evil All Over, Being a human and an alien, Shift Shaper (in certain worlds), Heroes Love Cat-Dogs, Good Is Not Soft, the Red Oni to Riku's Blue Oni, the Sky of his trio
- Domain: Balance, Celestia, Courage, Destiny, Friendship, Good, Radiance
- High Priestess: Aurora
- Followers: Kendra, Sam Temple, Lexa Pierce, the Legacy Chain, Shana, Miranda, Ange of Serena, Shing Meteoryte, Stella, Lyla, Cheria Barnes, Alice Elliot, Kurando Inugami, Frank Goldfinger, Crono, Colette Brunel, Jellal, Karla, Lightbringer, Mr. Spender, Sunburn
- Ascended KHnote : Riku, Kairi, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Axel/Lea, Roxas (his Nobody), Xion (his gender-flipped replica), Alice, Aladdin, Jack Skellington, Ariel, Peter Pan, Dumbo The Beast, Belle, Fa Mulan, Auron, Jack Sparrow, Simba, Tron, Joshua, Neku Sakuraba, Rhyme, Quasimodo, Tidus, Aerith, Winnie the Pooh, Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella, Squall Leonheart/"Leon", Cloud Strife, Rapunzel, Stitch, The Cast of Toy Story
- Ascended non-KHnote : Sly Cooper, Bentley Turtle, Murray Hippo, Nathan Drake, Sir Daniel Fortesque, Voltaire, Artix von Krieger, Jak, Daxter, Ratchet, Clank, Captain Qwark, Queen Elsa, Black Jack, Wally, Noah Kaiba, Otacon, Audino, Diancie, Parappa, Raiden, Rayquaza, Ruby Rose, Yuma Tsukumo, Christopher Robin, and many others
- Partner: Gardevoir
- Herald: Meow Wow
- Friendly Enemy: Carmelita Fox
- Rivals: Lightning, Link
- Enemies: Master Xehanort, Vanitas, Maleficent, Scar, Master Control Program, Claude Frollo, Ursula, Clu, Polygon Man, all ascended Disney villains, Rassilon, Neyla, Team Rocket, Gramma Stuffum, Caius Ballad, Sheev Palpatine/Darth Sidious, Number 96: Black Mist
- Opposes: Funny Valentine, Enrico Pucci, Courtney Gears
- Monitored by: Lucifer (read below for details)
- Conflicting Opinion: Faye Valentine, Homura Akemi
- Pities: Charmcaster
- Responsible for uniting the Sons of Square-Enix and Daughters of Disney.
- Although he shares his name with four others, anyone who speaks of "Sora" always means it's this one, since he lacks a surname (as far as we know). This has gotten the attention of another Sora in the House of Personality, who constantly mocks this one.
- When he traveled through the House of Music one day, he saw Voltaire and his legendary Vorutanian Keyblade he wielded. Sora then decided to challenge the musician in a keyblade battle with Voltaire able to dodge most of the attacks due to the Shadow Step move. After this, Sora has decided to train Voltaire to use the Keyblade, although he's not sure whether or not Voltaire should attempt the Keyblade Mastery Exam as of yet.
- Is considered the GUAG's trump card agains one of the GUAE's more devastating assets; The Heartless.
- Sora once saw Artix von Krieger channeling his Soul Orb powers and wanted to train under the paladin. Artix declined, reasoning that he technically isn't a warrior of light as he's the Champion of Darkness, but Sora stated that since Artix uses his powers for good, that means they're the same. Touched by this, Artix has decided to train Sora with the power of Soul Orbs. Melkor has gotten nervous.
- Sora's willingness to defend what he believes is right has always been admriable. And with a majority vote, Cosmos has gifted him the title of honorary Warrior of Cosmos.
- Due to reasons he cannot remember, Sora was able to evade Gleeber and Lunk trying to put him and Donald in their Galactic Games, resulting in them going after Sly and Bentley instead. Sora was also able to avoid being put into a fighting arena by Polygon Man due to being in the Dream Worlds with Riku at the time.
- Sora was one of the first victims of the Second Battle Royale, when he and Lightning were pitted against each other by Polygon Man. Fortunately, Light's quick thinking saved them both when she tricked a brainwashed Sora into attacking their captor with his Level 1 Super.
- Later on, Polygon Man captured Riku and brainwash him into fighting for him, but the bonds of friendship between Sora and Riku were strong enough to break Polygon Man's control over the latter when Caius Ballad (further) broke Sora's leg. Riku worked together with Sir Daniel Fortesque, Jak, Daxter and Parappa the Rapper to defeat Caius for harming his friend.
- Sora has the ability to change his clothes into a different shape. Most of the time (for now), he wears the black drive outfit given to him by Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather, but on certain days, he would be dressed as either a vampire or a Black Santa. In Cyberspace, he always wears grey armor with cyan circuitry. And in the Dream Worlds, he appears slightly younger and wears a black-and-red outfit with a white "X".
- His current outfit allows him to use Drive Forms: Valor (red), Wisdom (blue), Master (yellow), Limit (copy of his original attire) and Final (white). There's also Anti-Form, which he risks taking on if he relies on driving too much. Activating them requires that Sora absorb an ally or two in battle, with physical-oriented for Valor, magical/technical for Wisdom, both for Master, and none for Limit. Final is only used as a last resort.
- Sora is also know to physically transform himself into other creatures. So far, only merman and lion are confirmed. There have also been cases where he was turned into a card or dice, but they were against his will.
- Sora isn't afraid to use Mons in battle, with his Meow Wow often fighting alongside him. He's also one of many deities who has a Pokémon as a partner; in this case, Gardevoir.
- Sora's biggest Berserk Button is being prevented from speaking with his friends, Riku and Kairi especially, without a justification. Even Trollkaiger knows this is suicide, after learning what had happened to Shan-Yu.
- Sora was a victim in the recent madness of the Friendship Asylum, but before he was taken, he accidently performed an incomplete heart swap with Jak, which triggered memory problems with them both. Sora-as-Jak would witness Riku being corrupted, and he fell into complete madness before he was shot by an unknown sniper, while Jak-as-Sora almost triggered a civil war when the Darkess Proxy tried to manipulate Seto Kaiba into attacking Kairi.
- Once purified, Sora was captured by Pucci to be used to destroy the pantheon. The Keybearer tried to escape, but his legs were burned in the attempt. In the end, he helps Ruby Rose and Kamen Riders Fourze and Ryugen fight and defeat Funny Valentine, but the imminent aftermath caused Sora to be crushed by a tree and lose one of his legs.
- As of "Diamond Adventure! The Dark Mystery", Sora has obtained a prosthetic leg. The public is unaware of the loss, and in most universes, including his own, Sora has his leg back anyway, as he never canonically lost it.
- Sora met Raiden during the events of Battle Royale Round 2 and was impressed enough by his skill to ask Raiden if he could train him once Sora's broken leg heals up. Raiden accepted, and the GUAE is already terrified of how powerful Sora could potentially become.
- Much to his shock, Link brutally attacked Donald and Goofy seemingly for no reason. Sora leapt into action to protect his friends, and won by a close margin. After the fight, Sora and his friends discovered that Link had been possessed by a Heartless that summoned a horde of lesser Heartless to kill them. They teamed up with Link to drive back the horde, and the four are now comrades after everything that transpired.
- This has gotten worse when Sora found out that Dark Link is in the same house as him.
- For a long time, Sora did not have a High Priest to manage his temple while he was gone, as he was too busy hanging out with friends, righting wrongs, or fighting evil to think of a candidate. After the whole Friendship Asylum incident and the loss of his leg, he decided it was high time he called for help, especially since his position was a very important one (as representative of the Light element and all). And he found it in the form of the Child of Light, Aurora (not to be confused with the one in the House of Royalty, despite being a princess as well). With her light-based powers, swordplay, being a beacon of hope, able to lead a variety of allies under her banner, courage despite her age not counting when she's turned older, and experience as a ruler, she can be counted on to defend the temple when he's unavailable, especially since Dark Link has kept sending Heartless to the shrine after his defeat against Sora (via controlling Link).
- Found some kinship with Astral, who sounds just like him, is a good user of light and had to deal with losing his memories. Many made jokes about Sora becoming a duelist some day after that.
- One day, Astral was showing him the Numbers cards (that also happen to be Astral's memories) but Sora took Number 96: Black Mist accidentally, resulting in its release and would have tried to possess him if Riku and Aqua didn't happen to be around. Suffice it to say, Sora really doesn't like Black Mist. Especially since that card is like Vanitas, being an evil lookalike of someone else with the same voice.
- Sora is capable of summoning Dumbo, Bambi, Genie, Tinker Bell, Stitch, and the unascended Chicken Little into battle (there's also Mushu, but Sora would rather not deprive Mulan of an ally, while Simba and Peter Pan are available to fight side-by-side). One of his jobs in the Pantheon is to find and collect Summon Gems, which contain the spirits of those who died when their world was destroyed.
- This got bad when the Starkiller Base destroyed the Hosnian system, which left the entire Light section of the House of Nature buried under just less than a billion Summon Gemsnote , forcing Sora to spend 2 months cleaning them up for Leia, thankfully made easier with his friends and followers. As if it wasn't bad enough when Alderaan's destruction made a mess in the original Pantheon with nearly 2 billion lives taken, a few thousand of them becoming Summon Gems. It was said that Sora broke into tears when he learned exactly how everyone was murdered, and considers General Hux to be a Heartless in his original form, like Ansem and Scar.
- For awhile, Sora was in for a bit of a culture shock when it comes to certain people he knew of before, it wasn't like how he knew them... Like for instance, Cloud is less of a brooding mopey, but is a bit light hearted at times, or how Aerith isn't just a pure sweetheart, he was particularly shocked when he saw her threatening to rip someone's balls off when they pestered her one too many.
- Although Sora was not involved in the Great Upheaval, Lucifer saw him as a potential threat against keeping the depowered Madoka Kaname at bay. If The Power of Friendship helped redeem Riku and Axel and gave Tron a heart, surely the same power would restore Madoka's willpower and convince Homura to abandon the GUAC. He was proven correct when Sora forgives Homura for her betrayal (but laments that he has to fight her if given the order by Cosmos), and orders his followers to kill the Keybearer and his friends to stop them. An attempt on their lives forced Klaus Wolfenbach and his men to send Sora and his friends to hide in Alola for the time being, and now they're back in their own world to get stronger and prepare for the clash with Xehanort.
Cecil Harvey, Molder of Light And Darkness (The Split Soul)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The flag of the kingdom of Baron.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Atoners, Controlling Darkness And Light Together, Paladins, Dark Knights, Good Costume Switches, Bishōnen, literal Mirror Bosses
- Domains: Light, Darkness, Heroism, Knighthood
- Followers: Sylphiel, Izanagi, Tsuchimikado Motoharu, Cannon God Exaxxion, the Chaos Monsters, Elixir, Xian, Lightspot, Henry Mills, Vaslov Jakoba, Judas, Richard, Elise, The White Mage in Legend of Legaia II: Duel Saga, Twilight Archons, Jolee Bindo, Kyle Katarn, Galen Marek, Dynos, Cecile, Taigong Wang, Hyper Shadic, Dominic Deegan, the Masari
- The Warriors of Cosmos: Warrior of Light, Cloud Strife, Squall Leonheart, Laguna Loire, Firion, Kain Highwind, Bartz Klauzer, Terra Branford, Tifa Lockhart, Zidane Tribal, Tidus, Yuna, Lightning Farron
- Other Allies: Rosa Farrell, Rydia, Ky Kiske, Leon Magnus, Artix von Krieger, Edward Chris von Muir
- Other Relationships: Golbez (his brother)
- A former Dark Knight from Baron, he eventually abandoned his nation due of the atrocities he had to commit, and to save the world from his kingdom. Eventually, he decided to face his past deeds and by doing that he was able to turn into a Paladin.
- Though while he might have disowned his dark powers, he eventually gained the powers to wield both light and darkness at once.
- His temple serves as a bridge that connects between the Light Side and the Dark Side of the house.
- Took over the temple after the permission of Judas as he transformed into Leon Magnus. Cecil kept believing that Leon himself is battling his own demons.
- And there was a REALLY HUGE rejoicing by Rosa and Kain when he entered the Pantheon.
- Is a member of the Sacred Knights, and one of the only gods capable of controlling its leader, Artix von Krieger, from smiting every single undead god in the Pantheon (which is not an easy task, mind you).
- Can often be seen with Firion, trying to pair him with Lightning. Firion appreciates it, but he has yet to succeed despite Cecil's effort.
Jackie Estacado, God of Darkness (The Darkness)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Darkness Symbol◊
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Domain: Darkness, Hitman, Shadows, Assassination
- Allies: Lara Croft, Batman, Dante Sparda, Agent 47, Ghost Rider, The Guy, Spawn
- Enemies: YHVH, Metatron, Alexander Anderson, Dormammu
- As its name imply, The Darkness power comes from darkness itself. Jackie can use it to increased his strengh, speed, and agility. He can also create dark tentacles of various shape and size to attack his enemies. He also has command over creatures call Darklings, little imp like creatures. Though, the Darkness does have weakness which is light itself which can weakens it and limits its ability. These qualities made the Court of the Gods decide to ascend Jackie to replace Baldez as the God of Shadows.
- The Darkness is Primordial Chaos itself, being around since the beginning of time. It was in constant war with its light counterpart, The Angelus, until the two called a truce which they consummated, birthing the Witchblade. Of course, such truce don't last long and the Darkness has been trying to tip the world into Chaos
- The Darkness has always bonded itself to a male host that goes from father to son, going into the offspring at conception and taking the life of the father at the same time. It will then wait until the son's twenty first birthday to resurface. The current host is former mob Hitman Jackie Estacado.
- Jackie was one of many heroes who exemplify the Nineties Anti Heroes. But after growing as a person he moved away from that look. In fact, he barely goes into his Darkness Armor and use the Darkness in more creative ways.
- Surprisingly, Jackie has already met many other deities before his ascension, including Lara Croft, Ghost Rider, Stephen Strange, and Batman. In fact, it was his meeting with Batman that help him quit the mob and go good.
- Stays away from the House of Music because everytime he comes near it, someone will always blast I Believe In A Thing Called Love. It gets very irritating.
- Became GUAL number one target after learning about who the Darkness was. YHVH and Metatron do not want another emiserry of chaos in the pantheon.
- The first to take on Jackie/Darkness was Alexander Anderson himself. The fight became personal when the Darkness proclaim that a person like Anderson who dedicated his life to God shouldn't attack him since he, the Darkness, is God himself. This only infuriated the priest as he attacked more carelessly before being impaired by dark spike and defeated. Anderson now vows to end the Darkness miserable life.
- Was once rescued by both Johnny Blaze and Dante when Jackie was trapped in the depths of hell. Ever since, the three have been allies.
- If not in the House of Nature, Jackie is often seen in House of Mentalism since its entirely dark in there and he is able to unleash his full potential.
- Once met the wife of one of his mark back in the mortal realm before his ascension and actually felt remorse for his actions as a Hitman.
- Has something of a rough relationship with some of the good aligned mothers. The reason for it are a bit fuzzy, but they have to do with Sara Pezzini and their daughter Hope.
Nightmare Moon, Goddess of The Night… That Lasts… FOREVER!
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: a moon littered with craters forming a unicorn head
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: eternal night, twisted gods, sealed villains, shapeshifters, evil jealousy, those who used to be good, powerful darker sides, being hammy (though less so than her good side)
- Domains: Darkness, Night, Moon, Space, Evil, Jealousy, Death
- Allies: Balanar her former High Priest, Yami, David Zappa, The Grand Duke of Owls.
- Enemies: Volcarona, Princesses Celestia and Luna, Utsuho Reiuji, Amaterasu
- Hardly had Celestia and Luna ascended to the Pantheon than an unknown god or goddess somehow reawakened Nightmare Moon, Luna's resentful Superpowered Evil Side previously thought destroyed by the Elements of Harmony. There are three current culprit theories going about; Parsee, Bernkastel, and Terumi, though nothing has been proven yet. Laughing wickedly, the dark mare promised to bring upon the Pantheon an era of eternal night before being subdued by the promptly summoned Elements of Harmony. Unfortunately, they failed to function to their full effect and thus Luna is now in the same situation as Sayaka Miki/Oktavia von Seckendorff, her normal self still acting as co-Goddess of Winged Unicorns while her Nightmare Moon personality fills the role of Goddess of Eternal Night.
- Months later, an unknown god or goddess (it's not known if it's the same one) managed to remove Nightmare Moon from Princess Luna completely…only for it to be plunged into Rarity, turning her into Nightmare's second coming. A fierce skirmish between Nightmare and her allies against Luna, Celestia, the remainder of the Mane Six, Spike, and all of their friends (including some gods whose followers were Equestrians), which eventually became a skirmish between forces in the Grand United Alliances of Good and Evil. Eventually, the Nightmare was purged, and Rarity was saved. Unfortunately, Nightmare Moon was revived by unknown means and provided a new body so she can continue her "crusade" against the Day.
- Nightmare and Maleficent deny any and all connections to each other. The Pantheon is not fooled, though.
- Nightmare Moon expresses interest in Utsuho Reiuji. Due to the singular nature of Equestria, she desires her help in comprehending the complexity of stars in other worlds. Utsuho herself, for her part, says she really likes Nightmare Moon's mane.
- However, once she joined Sun Quartet, the two of them became enemies. Utsuho still likes her mane, but she gets distracted by Volcarona when she tries to stare into it too long.
- The Grand Duke of Owls became a fast ally of hers, as they both shared a desire for eternal night.
Shikamaru Nara, God of Shadows
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A deer-shaped cloud
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Power Over Shadows, Plans That Get What You Want, Having An Enormous IQ Before You Can Drink
- Domain: Shadows, Plans, Sloth
- Enemies: Gecko Morria, who once tried to usurp Shikamaru's title.
- Ascended through stopping a plot by Light and Pandemonium Warden by merely making a few changes to the scrolls of Square Enix for the annual ritual of Sept'Em'Ber Up'Date, effectively locking PW from shape-shifting into Mr. Rodgers or any highly-powerful deity, and reducing his, uh, stamina. Now has a seat in the Council of Shadows, despite not wanting anything else to do with the Pantheons. Hell, Temari and Batman practically strong-armed him into this mess.
- Constantly says he and Temari are Just Friends. Even with her agreement on this, not many gods think this is true (It doesn't help matters when their actions resemble his sensei's). Of course no one was surprised when they actually hooked up.
- Never really wants to do any real work, and never puts any real stipulations on his followers. It's less troublesome that way.
- Can be found hanging out with Yue in the House of Philosophy… as neither of them are connected to it so they can both avoid troublesome work there.
- Nodoka attempted to read his mind once, to settle a bet about his activities with Yue, and feelings for Temari… she can't say what she heard, he was thinking too fast. Which is scary because he was taking a nap at the time. She says the headache didn't go away for a week and a half.
- Coyote Starrk considers him an ally, noting how they're both Brilliant, but Lazy to the extreme. Shikamaru doesn't seem to care either way, though the two have occasionally played shogi together... whenever they're not just napping in the same room.
Mithos Yggdrasil, God of Evil Light (Mithos, Disco Pajama Jesus)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Cruxis Crystal
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Light, but REALLY Evil, Fallen Hero, Complete Mistrust To Humans, Evil Laugh, Missing Points That He Doesn't Like, Half-Human Hybrid, Puppy Punting, Bishōnen, Shutting Up Good Speeches
- Domain: Light, Evil, Racism, Magic
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Mori Motonari.
- Enemies: Lloyd Irving, Raine Sage, Colette Brunel, Presea Combatir, Midna, Mildred and Angelia Avallone, Arche Klein, Ratatoskr
- Took over the place after the previous holder, Mildred Avalon wasn't as evil as expected in using the power of light. Naturally, her older sister, Angelia, was not amused, and once she ascended, she dropped a swarm of meteors on Yggdrasil's head. Mildred was completely fine with her behaviour, saying that there was a good reason why she was kicked out.
- Some particular evil Gods who worked with him sometimes just can't help but mock his sister complex. Yggdrasil is not amused.
- When a certain squirrel god heard someone with the name Yggdrasil was in the Pantheon, Ratatoskr thought the World Tree must have sent an Avatar-of-sorts to watch over him. What he did NOT expect was a "Yandere, bishie who wasn't as bright as his powers would suggest". All that could be heard soon after was Ratatoskr's laughter as he darted away, dodging orbs and beams of light from a furious Yggdrasil.
Zs'Skayr, The God Weakened by the Light ("Ghostfreak", High Ecto-Lord of Anur Transyl)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A sample of Corrodium
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Extrapolated Inner Foes, Possession, Skull for a Head, Arc Villain, Our Ghosts Are Aliens, Does Not Stay Dead, From a Single Cell, Nightmare Fuel, Only Known By Ghostfreak, Sunlight Burns, Hive Mind, Ectonurites Can Breathe In Space, Horrifying the Horror
- Domains: Ghosts, Aliens, DNA, Darkness, Mutations, Possessions
- High Priest: Count Orlock
- Followers: Housen the Night King, The Nazgul, The Ing
- Allies: Chernabog, Ungoliant, Balanar, Pitch Black, Dracula, The Boos, Number 96: Black Mist
- Respects: Dougen, Clockwerk
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: The Joker, Frankenstein's Monster, Albedo
- Enemies: Ben and Gwen Tennyson, Kevin Levin, Anakaris, Buddy Baker, Kitty Pride, Darkrai, Amaterasu, Bright Man, Danny Fenton, The Vortigaunts, Garfield Logan, The Ghosthunters, Rika Furude, Father Kerras and Father Merrin
- Opposes: Hybrids
- Avoids: Majin Buu, Dark Danny
- Fears: Ezalor, Indomitus Rex, Black Hand, Killia
- The universe of Ben 10 is full of exotic alien life, but one of the strangest are the Ectonurites. Extraterrestial ghosts, these being can possess others, be intangible and manifest their consciousness in a single strand of DNA. The would-be conqueror Zs'Skayr found its DNA locked within the Omnitrix, but asserted itself and was freed. Another strand has found itself in the pantheon, and the devious ghost now wanders rampant throughout it.
- Used to have tentacles jutting out from his abdomen, and an upside down skull. He's since gone through a makeover, looking more like the Grim Reaper. No word why asides from looking cool.
- The Tennysons and Kevin Levin were not happy to see another of their villains enter into the pantheon, and likewise the Ectonurite was upset that Ben was already there. However he's not the only of his villains to ascend, and was glad to see Albedo wanted to settle a score with Ben as well. Obviously it's not a stable alliance, particularly due to being curious about the Ultimatrix. He also has it out for Animal Man and Beast Boy since their ability to shift into other creatures reminds him of Ben.
- No longer inhabiting a protective yet limiting second skin, he and his race are incredibly vulnerable to light, specifically sunlight; even morning light will burn him to a crisp. The current Grim Reaper robes give some limited protection, but the light still hurts. Needless to say, Zs'Skayr was incredibly unhappy to learn that there was a god of the sun, and that Bright Man shared his house. Downright terrified of the overdeity Ezalor, who's presence has severely limited his ambitions.
- To be free to reign over the Earth, he seeks to use Corrodium so as to block out the sun. Sure, it'd mutate normal life horribly, but he'd rule over it! To achieve this goal, he has sought out others who'd love nothing more than eternal darkness. So far he has gotten Balanar and Pitch Black on board, while pledging himself as the hand of Chernabog, who too sees natural light as a bane. For the time being their main focus is on eliminating Ezalor, whom they see as their biggest threat.
- Hopes for Ungoliant to devour as much light as she can, giving him more freedom to operate.
- Though light can kill him, truth be told it ultimately slows him down. Even before he became a god he's been Staying Alive over and over because all he needs is one strand of DNA. We're not even sure how many DNA samples he has on standby; dude's possibly even more immortal than Ridley. Zs'Skayr personally can't help but admire those without his special genetic code continue to survive, such as Dougen and Clockwerk.
- Comes from Anur system, a spooky system of planets where the aliens resemble movie monsters. His own world of Anur Phateos is much like the Null Void, and in constant darkness. Seeking those like his prior allies, he ended up meeting the King of the Vampires and decided they should work together for their own ends. A closer alliance was forged between him and the Boos as they're both ghosts who hate the light. Has a harder time with Frankenstein's Monster, as his alliance with the similar Transylians was troubled.
- Voice Actors were Steve Blum and Jeff Bennett
- Darkrai and Anakaris has made it clear they oppose Zs'Skayr's schemes of darkness and conquest. Darkrai in particular as he is reminded of his uber-evil Mystery Dungeon counterpart. The Joker is a lot more willing to go along with his schemes For the Evulz, but keeps his guard up due to the aliens' experience with clown-themed criminals. The High Ecto-Lord ended up going back to the House of Ghosts instead, only to end up in conflict with Danny Fenton. He can't help but envy the halfa, due to being a ghost who isn't weak to the sun, and due to his litany of other ghost powers regards him as a major threat.
- As an evil ghost, he's one of many on the Ghostbuster's hit list.
- To walk around in the sun, he has to possess other people. While useful, he finds it irritating as he can't use his powers inhabiting another person. Because of the divine nature of the gods, it's a lot harder than before to possess those of equal or higher ranking. And of course, he cannot possess hybrids due to the DNA quirk, which is why the Omnitrix is troublesome for him. It proved to be not just for alien hybrids as he was seen screaming when trying to control Indomitus Rex. Proved to be an agonizing experience trying to control Black Lanterns as well.
- Will not try to possess Majin Buu or Dark Danny. He'd just get absorbed by Buu, and given how Dark Danny came about fusion will probably backfire.
- As Zs'Skayr possesses people, he's disliked by Sakura Matou, Liezerota and Mediev. They aren't of his concern though, since he doesn't see much use in controlling them. He's more worried about exorcists Rika Furude, Father Kerras, Father Merrin and Killia. Especially Killia, who uses light-based Holy Hand Grenade exorcisms that leave him screaming. He's not even gonna bother fighting him.
- Was once rescued by Vilgax, only to betray him and control/convert the citizens on his planet. The Vortigaunts are very cautious when it comes to the matter of Zs'Skayr for this reason.
Bright Man, God of Blinding Light (DWN-025/DCN-025, Light Bulb Man, Pearl Man)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A giant light bulb
- Theme Song: Bright Man Stage
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Light Guide for Night Expeditions, Antagonizes Mega Man To Protect Kalinka, "Freezes" Time With Blinding Flashes, Weak to Rain, Literal Idea Bulb, Insufferable Genius, Moral Guardians
- Domains: Russia, The Night, Lights, Flashes
- Allies: Proto Man, Mega Man, Dr Light, Isaac Newton, Sheldon Cooper, Franky, Kunkka, Lara Croft, The Inspector, Golurk, Ampharos, Sparky, Tashkent, Nicholas St North
- Enemies: Dr Wily, Yellow Devil, Bass, Vile, Omega, Chernabog, Nightmare Moon, Davy Jones, Hexxus, Nikitia Dragovich, Vladimir Makarov
- Opposes: The House of Lust, Tyrion Lannister, Robert Baratheon, Petyr Baelish, Grigori Rasputin, Chaac
- Bright Man was one of eight Robot Masters created by Russian roboticst Dr Mikhail Cossack. Developed for the purpose of exploring dark areas, he and his brethren would have the misfortune of being part of Dr Wily's schemes. He would face off against Mega Man with his Flash Stopper, so as to protect his creator's daughter. Now, Bright Man hopes to prove the meddle of his creator's capabilities by being the god of blinding light. As the god of blinding light, he is considered a massive threat towards Chernabog. Bright Man himself is no fan of Nightmare Moon due to her ambitions.
- Supposedly his original name Pearl Man, referencing a brand of light bulbs in Japan; To be less obscure, he was re-titled Bright Man instead. This is a cover-up; in truth, he was made by a tanked Cossack and called "Light Bulb Man", something both wish to forget.
- His signature weapon is the Flash Stopper; he releases a powerful light flash to stun the opponent, stunning them and freezing them in place. It's worth noting that he doesn't specifically need his light powers to "slow" down time; his incredibly boring monologues can suffice just as well. Due to having a light bulb as a cranium, he's rather sensitive to rain(especially if its acidic). For this reason, he keeps his distance from Chaac.
- Functions as both a guide in dark places and a living lighthouse. Some deities have seen him partner with Ampharos and Sparky to help light the way for boats, something Frank and Kunkka have found incredibly helpful. Others see him work with Lara Croft in order to make her archaeology easier. He was fascinated to learn the existence of Golurk, due to being a robot unlike any other he'd met. Like the other robots created by Dr Cossack, he puts importance on the environment, putting him at opposition to Hexxus. It doesn't help that his corrosive nature is hazardous to him.
- Though he has a brilliant mind, He has a habit of blabbing on about trivia and showing off his smarts. As such, he's not that popular in his own house and feels more welcome in the House of Knowledge.
- Was developed in Russia, and as such gets to interact with numerous Russian deities. There's a lot of national pride in him that his nation is the home of Santa Claus, but his greatest "Russian" ally is The Inspector; his light makes night shifts a lot easier for him.
- Though not a communist, he does respect them since he debuted with the Soviets and Cold War in recent memory. He's appreciative towards Tashkent for being a positive portrayal, and against Nikitia Dragovich for much of the same. Considers Vladimir Makarov to be an utter disgrace to Russia, and has tried to get help from his fellow robotic brothers to capture him.
- For whatever reason, he dislikes red light districts. He opposes the House of Lust, demanding it get removed and claiming that it's a brothel(which led them to be banned from it). His protests against "unmoral districts" has made him unpopular among Westeros deities, such as a the whore-loving Tyrion Lannister and Robert Baratheon and the brothel-running Petyr Baelish. Very embarrassed that the lustful Grigori Rasputin comes from the same country as him.
Dark Link, God of Living Shadows
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A black version of the Master Sword
- Theme Music: Dark Link
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Those Made of Evil, Evil Twins, Shadow Archetypes, Enemies Without, Living Shadows, Mirror Bosses, Puzzle Bosses
- Domains: Combat, Darkness, Emotion
- Followers: Darkside (previous dethroned holder of this trope), Peter Pan's Shadow
- Allies: Cia, Bernkastel, Vanitas, Dark Samus, The Psycho Rangers
- Opposed by: Sora, Donald Duck, Goofy
- Is one of Link's most formidable foes in direct combat — though he mostly lacks the higher brain functionality to be a true villain, whenever he spawns from within Link he proves exceptionally difficult to take down, able to match Link in swordsmanship move for move. Unfortunately for him, he has yet to figure out how to copy Link's wide array of other weapons, though he is trying. He's never gone forever though and will usually be reborn a few generations of Link down the line. Is particularly weak against hammers and being stabbed in the knee.
- The Investigation Team sympathize with Link in this regard, as they all know what an encounter with one's own Shadow Archetype is like.
- Oddly, he and Link's Arch-Enemy Ganondorf have never been direct allies, Dark Link usually acting of his own accord and Ganondorf only indirectly being involved with his creation once. Ganondorf has reportedly tried to contact Dark Link to hire him as a minion, but his messages haven't been returned.
- There are theories that he is an aspect of Demise.
- During the events of Super Smash Bros. Brawl he teamed up with Dark Samus, who was mistakenly referred to as Samus' dark side. She's not but Dark Link was content with whatever help he could get.
- Vanitas's ascension made Dark Link rather nervous. Not only did Vanitas have the higher brain functionality that Dark Link was somewhat lacking, but he is technically the enemy without of TWO separate people. Vanitas has made it clear he isn't after Dark Link's position, and the two now share a mutual understanding and respect for one another.
- Enjoys the greater power allowed by his new master, Cia. She regularly summons him to her side, sometimes with several copies of himself. Though some gods are creeped by the implications of Cia summoning multiple clones of Link...
- Besides what some may think, "Shadow Link" is not really related to Dark Link. First, there can exist multiple Shadow Links at a time. Second, Shadow Link is quite capable of using Link's weapons. Third, Shadow Link spawns himself out of the Dark Mirror thanks to the help of Ganondorf. And then there was one time when Shadow Link helped the other Links to defeat Vaati, even if he had to sacrifice himself for that.
- Dark Link recently took control of Link, and attacked Donald Duck and Goofy for an unknown reason. This got Sora's attention, which lead to him clashing with Dark Link. Sora won the battle, saved Link, and the four teamed up to fight some Heartless. Right now, they are trying to find out if Master Xehanort is allied with Dark Link.
- Now that the two are in the same sub-house, Dark Link continues to use the Heartless to antagonize Sora. However, the Keyblade wielder has managed to assign a High Priestess, which he hasn't done until after the Friendship Asylum incident, which has made his task more difficult, not that he despairs from that.
Midna, Goddess of Non-Evil Dark Characters (Twilight Princess)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The piece of the Fused Shadow she always wears
- Alignment: True Neutral, with Neutral Good tendencies
- Portfolio: Dark magical girls, Black Magic, useful sidekicks, aspiring princesses
- Domains: Darkness, Trickery, Protection
- Allies: Laharl, Raspberyl, Rin Tosaka, Claude Rains, Ragna The Bloodedge, Princess Luna, Princess Zelda, Thrall, Absol, Link, Fi, Riku, Casper.
- Partner: Giratina
- Opposed by: Palpatine, Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Frieza, Navi
- Followers: Faith, Five Days Darkness, Crowley ("Associate"), Oleander
- Having ascended with the aid of the Fused Shadows, Midna has taken a stand for those who, while scary, are not evil. Unlike Raspberyl, with whom she hasn't yet met, Midna doesn't actively try to turn them away from evil, but if they have done so themselves, she will side with them. Most of all hating Lawful Evil villains, she believes that—with sufficient planning and the right allies (though she tends to snark to them)—Justice Will Prevail in the end. She tends to try and avoid relations, but when she is in them, she alternately berates the object of her affections and showers him with emotion.
- Gets very flustered around Link when the two are together. Link doesn't know why though.
- Has somehow found herself transformed back into imp form and is ready to kick some ass against the witch who did this to her. Also found delight that she's an Assist Trophy for the fourth Smash Bros. Tournament.
- Midna gets along with Absol and Riku quite well, due to their use of darkness for good. Riku even mentions that Midna somehow reminds him of that vampire garb Sora sometimes wears.
- One of her recent followers, Oleander, is hoping to get in some training for her upcoming battle. She was supposed to visit Twilight Sparkle for this, but she fears the alicorn princess might not be able to hold back her magic for a sufficient training session.
- Casper gets along with her quite well, and the two sometimes exchange ideas on how to overcome their scary appearances and make friends with others.
Sakura Kagami/Prism Cherry
Sakura Kagami, Goddess of Sparkles (Prism Cherry)
- Lesser Goddess
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Symbol: A sparkling mirror
- Portfolio: Everything's Better with Sparkles, Light 'em Up, Heart Is an Awesome Power, Decoy Protagonist, Never Found the Body, Sixth Ranger, Stripperiffic,
- Domains: Light, Magic, Friendship
- Allies: The Pure Elements, Snow White, Bruno Bucciarati, Ma-Ti, Aquaman, Bright Man, Sora
- Enemies: The Queen of Hearts, Chernabog, Zed,
- Sakura Kagami never really stood out. She was never particularly dumb, but she wasn't really smart. She wasn't unfit, but she wasn't particularly athletic either. Everyone always described Sakura as average.
- That is, until she entered middle school and became the magical girl Prism Cherry. At which point she became unable to keep up with other magical girls and maintained her average state.
- Several months after becoming Prism Cherry, Sakura became friends with Nami Aoki, one of the Pure Elements who then introduced Sakura to the rest of the Pure Elements as well as an honorary member.
- Because Sakura ascended around the same time as the rest of the Pure Elements, her temple is often vacant as she spends a lot of time with the rest of her friends.
- Sakura ascended to her title when the Court of the Gods noticed that Prism Cherry constantly visible sparkles around her.
- Prism Cherry's magic allows her to change the reflections of what's shown in her mirror, which doesn't sound particularly useful, however, because of the shitty wording of "To freely change what’s shown in a mirror" it took nearly dying for Cherry to learn she could change the reflection of light to blind enemies or power up plants.
- Because of her affinity for light magic, Prism Cherry has become enemies with other evil deities who use darkness magic such as Chernabog and Zed.
- Sakura developed a quick friendship with other deities who came up with practical uses for a seemingly useless or confusing ability such as Aquaman, Bruno Bucchiarati and Ma-Ti.
- It's not uncommon to see Prism Cherry being followed by a group of little girls following her around because they're attracted to her constant sparkling.
- While Sakura's not usually a violent person, she has an undying hatred for the Queen of Hearts due to her appearance and personality being the spitting image of the murderer of two of the Pure Elements.
Satsuki Kiryuin, Goddess of Combat Stilettos and the Holy Backlight ( Scissor Sister, shared with Ryuko Matoi, her sister)
- Theme: "鬼龍G@キLL" (Ga Kill), and when shit gets serious, KiryuwaKiLL
- Lesser Goddess (Intermediate when wearing Junketsu but only in extreme cases)
- Symbol: A heel surrounded by Holy Backlight
- Alignment: Lawful Good (Was originally Lawful Neutral with Chaotic shades, pretended to be Lawful Evil)
- Portfolio: Determinator, Good Is Not Nice, Broken Ace, Badass Normal, Catching Her Falling Little Sister From Space, Combat Stilettos, A Illuminating Entrance, Secretly plotting for years to take down COVERS, A Ridiculous skimpy Combat Outfit, Being clad in white, Drinking Tea, Being an Absurdly Powerful Student Council President, Wanting Revenge for Both Her Father and Presumed Dead Little Sister, Epic eyebrows, Trying to be a good big sister
- Domains: Determination, Law, High Heels, Skimpiness, Planning
- Allies: Ira Gamagoori, Nonon Jakuzure, Houka Inumuta, Uzu Sanageyama, Mako Mankanshoku, Senketsu, Jin Kazama, Queen Elsa, Stocking Anarchy, Iroh, Kuroka, Erza Scarlet, Eiji Hino/Kamen Rider OOO, Elizabeth Mably, Takatora Kureshima, Guts, Alfred Pennyworth, Cattleya, Garterbelt, Valentine, Kaito "Kite" Tenjo, The Guy, Roy Mustang, Lordgenome, Rossiu Adai, Olivier Mira Armstrong, Akame, Kamui Tokinomiya
- Partner: Zekrom
- Rivals: Vergil
- Odd Friendship: Tsumugi Kotobuki, Mata Nui, Luxanna Crownguard
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Jin Kisaragi, Yoko Minato, Itachi Uchiha (covertly)
- Enemies: Any god with World Domination plans, Ragyo Kiryuin, Nui Harime, Dio Brando, Yuuki Terumi, Wilhelm "Deathshead" Strasse, Big Brother, Corset, Scanty and Kneesocks, Griffith, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, Sora Takigawa/Gremlin, Tenjuro Banno, SHOCKER, World Destroyers
- Special Relationship: Ryuko Matoi (tried to turn her into a Unwitting Pawn until it was revealed that they were sisters)
- How do you become a goddess of Combat Stilettos, a trope that any goddess could have? By making it one of your most beloved trait. Once you hear that click of Satsuki's heel against pavement, expect fear, admiration, respect, and lust(?) to anybody who hears it.
- Her heel boots aren't her other only desired feature as her very presence can an emit a magnificent light that can blind everybody not prepare. In this instant, people know she about to get serious. It even considered to have the same amount of impact that raising the flag in conquest.
- Upon hearing of The Doctor's twelfth regeneration and his self-dubbed 'Attack Eyebrows' a small number of her followers attempted to have her approach the Greater God in hopes of having them compare. Needless to say, she refused to participate, referring to it as pointless. Besides, she doesn't consider her eyebrows to be big since they are taper at the edge.
- She is constantly at odds with Vergil thanks to their mortal followers comparing the two. When it was revealed that Satsuki was really Ryuko's elder sister, the comparison became stronger. However, compare to Vergil, Satsuki really cares for Ryuko without trying to kill her.
- She quickly became friends with Jin Kazama due hating the parents of the same gender and loving their other parent who disappeared.
- Unbeknowst to Satsuki, her actions on the mortal realm have caught the attention of Itachi Uchiha, who is secretly planning to take her under his wing as her decisions reminds him of his relationship with Sasuke. Though, Satsuki didn't care for his action on Sasuke and how it pretty much mess him up later in life.
- Big Brother feels betrayed by her, who he at one point considered her to be his successor.
- After defeating Ragyo Kiryuin and finding a new purpose in life, Satsuki has been spending many of her free time with Ryuko, her sister, wanting and trying to be a good elder sister. Many in the pantheon think there new closeness is something much more. This disgust Satsuki because she would never have impure thoughts about her sister.
I'm nothing like her.
- Has been mistaken by many to be a sadist because of her heels and thinking she loves to stomp on people. Ryouna is one of those people and has visited Satsuki multiple times requesting that she stomp on her while calling her a pig in human clothing.
- Despite her ascension, Satsuki is still trying to help better the world to make up for her actions in the past in her own universe. To that point, she has a fresh turned Rei Hououmaru station to end her life if she ever stray from her cause.
- Became friends with both Mami Tomoe and Luxanna Crownguard after all three notice they sounded quite the same. All three has set up tea dates that they quite enjoy.
- They are sometimes joined by Iroh who would bring in his most delicious tea.
- Did not understand why the GUAG would commission Rarity to re-create Junketsu. Compared to Ryuko Matoi and Senketsu, Satsuki despises the White Kamui. Because she doesn't want to use it ever again, she has locked it away in the Treasure.
- Became partners with one of the Yin-Yang dragon, Zekrom. People were surprise because they thought she would partner with Reshiran because both have white coloring. But Zekrom fits Satsuki better because the two represent ideal. Also, the black and white play off in the yin-yang motif.
- Became very close to Alfred Pennyworth. His kind fatherly nature reminded her of Soroi, her own kind butler and father figure.
- Was mistaken by Guts for an ascended Casca. He was disappointed when it wasn't her. He became angry however when he heard about her abuse from her mother that reminded him of what Griffith did to Casca. He instantly became allies with Satsuki and an enemy of Ragyou Kiryuin. The same goes for Satsuki and her hatred for Griffith.
- When Satsuki met Takatora and learned about what he did in his own universe, it reminded her of her actions on her own world. In fact, the two have so much in common that they might be considered alternative selves to one another. The same applies to Rossiu after he ascended and they finally met.
- Just like Ryuko and Anna, Satsuki has spent plenty of times with Queen Elsa after it was revealed that Ryuko and Satsuki were sisters. However, most of their interaction usually ends with both comparing how their sisters are better then the other.
- Just like Ryuko, Satsuki found a surrogate parent in Cattleya who just happen to sound just like Satsuki. When Cattleya heard about her abuse from Ragyo, her first instinct was to bring Satsuki into a hug. Caught off guard, Satsuki succumb to the warm motherly hug.
- When she met Garterbelt, she held nothing but contempt for him, as his interests reminded her of the mother that subjected her and her sister to so much torture. As time went on, however, she decided that he was nowhere as bad as Ragyo, and decided to work with him. Garter is happy to have two other girls that'll work better with him, though he can't get rid of the comparisons of them and the Anarchy sisters.
- She got curious about the House of War for some reason and paid a visit there once, where she wound up running into Roy Mustang. Able to tell that she had military experience of some sort, Roy engaged Satsuki in a strategy debate until she accidentally mentioned Honnoji Academy as her source of experience. A few probing questions later, she was giving him a rough outline of her war to stop her mother's evil, and he was gaining respect for her journey, which he found very similar to his own.
- Had gained that the attention of the Spiral King, Lordgenome. He knows how it feels to become evil to stop an even greater evil, and was even impressed that she was able to recruit the Elite Four through charisma and skill alone. They formed an alliance after Lordgenome vowed to oppose Ragyo and her plans.
- Found a kindred spirit in Olivier Armstrong, another Amestrian military high ranking official like Mustang. She and Olivier share many of the same authoritative qualities in their leadership styles and thus get along easily.
Zed, The God Who Walks In The Shadows (The Master of Shadows)
- Theme Song: Master of Shadows
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His standing Shadow clone
- Alignment: Teetering between Chaotic Neutral and Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Ninja, Shadow Manipulation And Walking/Teleporting To It, Evil Counterpart to Shen, Rejecting Destinies, Renegade Ionians, Delayed Death, Not Taking Losses Well, Decoy Getaway, Renegade Students, Tapping On Forbidden Technique, Wristblade Combat, Evil Laugh
- Domain: Shadows, Ninja, Combat, Darkness, Power
- Allies: Syndra (non-ascended), The Shredder, Zato-ONE
- Rivals: Other Champions from Runeterra, Defenders of the Ancients, Akuma
- Enemies: The Kinkou Order (especially Shen), The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Most Power Rangers in the Toku Base, proper Pantheon too, but especially Tommy Oliver and Jason Lee Scott, Cecil Harvey
- The ascension of the Kinkou Order ninjas did not escape the ears of the Master of Shadows, their Arch-Enemy, Zed. Throughout his mastery over shadows, Zed has harnessed the arts of being extremely mobile by using his shadows as teleportation pods, granting him extreme mobility that allows him to become an unparallelled champion throughout the lands of Runeterra. It is with this consideration that Zed ascended... by appearing behind a certain someone best left unsaid through their shadow, and swatted them aside. And when another one strikes back... he just made his getaway by switching places with his other shadow.
- And with that, he once again issued his challenge to the Kinkou Order, especially Shen, that he'll definitely wipe them out.
- Zed has stated that he will push on to his training to master the Shadow power further, dissing any notions of 'balance', saying that it's all pure bull. Not only this pissed his main enemies (Kinkou Order), this also pissed Cecil Harvey, who is very much disturbed with his attempt to tilt the balance on darkness' favor.
- This actually attracted the attention of Akuma, who saw his journey for power as 'interesting'. In turn, Zed becomes quite fascinated with his 'Shun Goku Satsu', and kept challenging Akuma to learn its secrets.
- Due to how he looked and his dark personality, he earned the ire of the Power Rangers, especially Tommy and Jason, as his look and name evokes the image of their enemy Lord Zedd (note: Before he got hit with Zordon's purifying wave and became good). The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles aren't fond to him either, because he reminds them of The Shredder. Thankfully for Zed, he managed to contact the aforementioned Shredder and they became allies.
- If he's rather bored and in a break phase, Zed humors himself by playing rock-paper-scissors with his Shadow. But if he lost... he never takes it well.
- His Death Mark can give a spin of Kenshiro's phrase You Are Already Dead, if he hit the person enough and leave them alone, chances are, they could explode messily, if they are weak. Zed does not like weaklings.
- When at one point Yasuo remarks if his mom sew his mask, Zed's response is a 'nope' followed by "You don't want to know what happened to my mom."
- Possesses one of the more notorious Evil Laugh amongst Runeterra, or maybe even the Pantheon
- Ionia is usually filled with honestly good individuals... but Zed stood out because he's a renegade to Ionia's good and neutral nature. So far, there's only one more individual that is similar in this department, the Dark Sovereign Syndra. Though she did not ascend, Zed was surprisingly cordial to her, honoring her as an ally, or maybe some people take it a bit further. Just don't let Zed hear that, though, otherwise he'll walk to your shadow behind and attack you on the pretense of 'being weak that you are distracted with trivial things'.
- However, latter on, things has lessened a bit when it was discovered there was someone worse in Runeterra: Kada Jhin, and that Zed used to be normal and one of the people hunting him down, and that mission was the catalyst of his obsession of power. Even then, he had no intention to stop his attacks towards the Kinkou Order.
- "The unseen blade is the deadliest."
- But that phrase attracted many complains that Zed's blade is still visible and if he wants to make it consistent, he'll need to cloak his blades as well. He never responded to that complains.
Koichi Kimura, God of The Sacred Darkness (Duskmon, Velgemon, Lowemon, Jagerlowemon/Kaiserleomon, Rhihimon)
- Theme Song: "With Broken Wings", "Yami no Theme"
- Quasideity as a human (Lesser God as Lowemon or Jagerlowemon, Intermediate God as Rhihimon)
- Symbol: A Black and Gray D-Tector.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Heel–Face Turn, The Sacred Darkness, Sibling Yin-Yang, Brainwashed and Crazy (over it now), Blade on a Stick, Lions, Dark Is Not Evil, Casting a Shadow, Spirit Evolution, Sixth Ranger, Black Knight
- Followers: the Umbra Witches, the Dark Templar
- Allies: Sora, Riku, Omnimon, Dr. Thomas Oliver, The Guy, Taiki Kudo, Masaru Daimon, Judai Yuki, Princess Luna, Ryotaro Nogami/Kamen Rider Den-O
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Rio
- Enemies: Chernabog, Xehanort, Shadow Moon, Eliphas, YHVH, Lucifer.
- As one who has experienced darkness in both its pure and corrupted forms, Koichi was the one best suited to take the mantle within the Pantheon.
- His position was almost threatened by the presence of Judai Yuki, the chosen one of the Gentle Darkness but he didn't want to usurp Koichi and prefered to be friends with him instead. It helps that both of them have passed through similar ordeals.
- While he is a very capable fighter in his own right, Omnimon still guards him extensively, as if predicting an ill omen.
- Gets along very well with Masaru Daimon and Taiki Kudo, fellow gods from Digimon. Though both of them find it pretty odd that he doesn't have a Digimon of his own but transforms into a Digimon instead.
- Opposes Chernabog and Master Xehanort for using the power of darkness for evil.
- He is also not fond of Knight Templars like YHVH and Eliphas because they remind him of Lucemon. The fact that the former is as egotistic as Lucemon and the latter has the Royal Knights as his High Priests really don't help matters. But this doesn't mean he likes Lucifer either.
- Ryotaro Nogami was surprised by Koichi due to the fact he sounds like Ryutaros. But we can be sure that Koichi could hear him right when Ryotaro told him of this fact.
The Vashta Nerada, Divine Swarm of Deadly Darkness (Piranhas of the Air, "The Shadows that melt the flesh")
- Rank: Quasideities individually(can affect Lesser Deities)
- Symbol: A second shadow
- Theme Song: Forests of the Vashta Nerada
- Alignment: True Neutral (just don't piss them off)
- Portfolio: Darkness Equals Death, Stripped to the Bone, Swarms, It Can Think, Shadows, Fear Of The Dark, The Worm That Walks, Paranoia Fuel
- Domains: Predation, Darkness, Paranoia, Fear
- Followers: the Grue
- Allies: Trevenant, the Lorax, Captain Planet, Balanar, Pitch Black, Jackie Estacado, Freddy Fazbear
- On good terms with: The House of Plants
- Rivals with: The Tyranids, The Wig-Wigs, Gluttony
- On speaking terms with: The Doctor
- Enemies: Anyone who harms their forest, particularly Mr Burns, Looten Plunder, Ragnaros the Firelord and Hexxus. Also Bright Man
- Almost every species in the universe has an irrational fear of the dark. But it's not irrational-it's Vashta Nerada. These alien predators are microscopic, mistaken for the dust in sunlight. But in swarms, they are deadly. Feeding in the shadows, they can strip you to the bone in seconds. Unexplained disappearances of animals and even people can be explained by them. Reports of them were found in the Trope Pantheon, and in order to control them they were put under the rules that all gods have to follow. That, and they've earned their title.
- There was a minor infestation of Vashta Nerada in the House of Knowledge, which caused some trouble. They've stopped causing issues now that they have their own temple and position as gods. But if you end up getting lost in their temple, run. For God's sake, run.
- They are a truly terrifying organism, however they aren't malicious. Normally they're like any predator, and aren't going to just chow down on people. However if they're rightly angered, they'll strip you to the bone. This was the case on The Library, a planet-sized library where they'd eat anyone in the darkness. Their forests were sifted and pulped into the many books there, however the Doctor managed to find peace and they were left alone. The Library now functions as their temple, however unless they permit it don't enter.
- Given what they are, they find it near-impossible to communicate with other members of the pantheon. To fix this, a corpse donated for science was given to them in a suit. They are capable of piloting it and use the donation as a means of speaking with other gods. As you can imagine, this just adds to their creep factor. Whenever they're "piloting" a body or about to eat someone, there will be a second shadow.
- The one house that has absolutely nothing to fear from the Vashta Nerada is the House of Plants. They dwell in forests, and they're meat eaters so it's comforting there. Trevenant has been especially kind in serving as a host to them, so long as they promise not to touch anything with flesh in his temple. The House of Plants usually employs swarms of them to fend off those who might try to destroy or pollute the forests, such as Mr Burns and Hexxus.
- They like the Lorax and Captain Planet. Having their forests taken down for massive library(when they could have just used futuristic computer libraries), they benefit from a good Green Aesop. That being said the Lorax and Captain Planet are creeped out by them and think they go too far, so the swarm has to behave around them.
- So long as it's meat, a swarm of the Vashta Nerada can eat just about anything. Its hungering way makes it a rival to the Tyranids and Wig-Wigs for who's better at devouring life like an armada of locusts. Sometimes they compete with Gluttony over meat, which often ends with hordes of them being swallowed by Gluttony while he gets eaten alive over and over, regenerating from his Philosopher's Stone. Pride is interested in having them work in tandem with his shadows, but they don't seem interested.
- Balanar likes them a lot, as do Pitch Black; they make the dark and night a thing to fear. To help out their causes they shelter the Vashta Nerada, and give them some delicious food.
- They live in darkness, and as such the more light the weaker they are. Most gods make sure to have powerful lights in the presence of the Vashta Nerada. For this reason they dislike Bright Man. As Freddy Fazbear attacks in the dark, the Vashta Nerada sometimes help him out. Hey, he gets rid of "evil adults" and they don't chow on machines, while they get a free meal and some pizza.