Pantheon: Life And Death Demigods And Quasideities
open/close all folders
Ayu Tsukimiya and Fuko Ibuki
Ayu Tsukimiya and Fuko Ibuki, Goddesses of Out of Body Experiences Due To Near Death
- Theme song: Ayu: Kaze no Tadori Tsuku Basho
- Symbol: A taiyaki (Ayu), a wooden starfish (Fuko)
- Alignment: Neutral Good (both)
- Both: Expy, Being older than they actually look, Moe, People with some sort of condition, Incredibly ditzy people
- Ayu: Girls who refer to themselves with masculine pronouns, People whose eyes match the colour of their hair, People who say hi by crashing to people, Girls who are really scared of Horror movies, Girls whose boobs are bigger than they appear, People whose clothes are unmistakably theirs, People with an unreasonable love for a specific food, People who are always happy regardless of their current situation, People who live with other people and don't do anything, Uguu~
- Fuko: People who can cook yet choose to make terrible food, Characters who make random cameos, People who try and kidnap other people's adorable children, People who wear hair accessories, People who refer to themselves using their own name instead of first person pronouns, People whose eyes are a strange colour, People whose names have different spellings, People who constantly change moods
- Domains: Memories, Death, Friendship (Both)
- Allies: Yuyuko Saigyouji
- Many of the other gods were annoyed by Rena constantly taking whatever she thought was cute, but now that Fuko has ascended, the other gods have put up warning signs to beware of these two all over the Pantheon.
- Ayu also has a spot reserved in the house of food.
- Ayu has also noted how similar she sounds to Nepgear.
- Fuko is a frequent visitor to the house of beasts because she loves playing with the starfishes there.
- The other gods have noted however; that that is an opportune time to play pranks on Fuko.
- Ayu and Fuko are friends with Yuyuko because she in a similar situation as them.
Big Daddy, Leader of Zombies
- Symbol: Brains
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Zombie Apocalypse, Determinator, Zombie Gait, A servant of Karma, Horrifying Appearance, spreader of the Virus, Sympathetic P.O.V., After the End, Kill 'em All
- Domain: Undeath, Hunger, Learning, Apocalypse
- Followers: Solomon Grundy
- While not the only sentient zombie in existence, Big Daddy carries a sort of charismatic charm to him that has other zombies instinctively follow him. While they don't possess much intelligence or inherent powers, the combined belief of a near infinite number of zombies from countless zombie apocalypses was just enough to get him into the Pantheon, which has proved to be a huge headache for the House of Life and Death. Head Death can't seem to define which half of the House Big Daddy falls under, and the rest of the deities (the ones that bothered to vote, at least) are split half and half.
The Chosen Undead and The Bearer of the Curse
The Chosen Undead and The Bearer of the Curse, Dual Gods ((Goddesses?)) of Repeated Deaths
The Bearer of the Curse
The Chosen Undead
- Theme Song: You Died! or Lordvessel (For The Chosen Undead), Fires Far (For The Bearer of the Curse)
- Rank: Demigods, though with enough persistence and skill they can defeat even Greater Gods. Alone.
- Symbol: The Darksign
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Both of them: Undeath, Being Very Different From "Normal" Undead, Brutal Challenges and Rising to Them, Possible Cruel Opportunists, Unwillingness to Remove Armor.
- Domains: Undeath, Combat, Tenacity, Patience
- Followers: Gamers who desire a challenge, Solaire of Astora, Kingseeker Frampt, Darkstalker Kaathe,The Emerald Herald, And various other undead from their world.
- Allies: Alphonse Elric, The Guy
- Enemies: DSP, every single one of the Disgraces
- High Priest: The Demon Slayer
- The Chosen Undead ascended after slaying Manus, Father of the Abyss. The Bearer of The Curse ascended after sitting upon the Throne of Want.
- Both of them refuse to remove their armor, making it impossible to tell if they are male or female. A few curious members of the House of Knowledge tried to find out by looking into their pasts, only to find that no two accounts matched up.
- The Chosen Undead has been occasionally spotted offering humanity to a bonfire in the center of their temple. This is because beneath the temple there's a room containing Quelaag's Sister.
- Once, one of their followers decided to charge through the pantheon armed with nothing but a pair of bows and a pair of underwear. While most of the other gods were confused or disturbed, a good deal of them thought it was hilarious.
- The Chosen Undead was overjoyed to learn that Sif and Artorias had become proper members of the Pantheon and has expressed interest in a proper duel with the Abysswalker.
- One of the fastest ways to piss off The Chosen Undead is by saying "WOOOOOOOOOW!", "OH, COME ON!", "PFFFFT!", making an annoying laugh or clapping their hands everytime he dies. Apparently it reminds him of a certain mortal who once played his game.
- On that note, anyone telling The Chosen Undead or The Bearer of the Curse that their games are "too hard" or "unfair" are met with a stony stare and a firm shout of "GET GOOD."
- Neither was pleased to find out Manus had ascended. The Chosen Undead, keeper of half of the monster's precious amulet, remains alert. Whether to destroy the Father of the Abyss... or to succeed him. The Bearer of the Curse is busy gearing up as well, worried about the horror's Soul Fragments.
Eric Draven, God Rising Out From His Grave to Enact Vengeance
- Leitmotif: Burn
- Demigod ( Lesser God as of "Project: Alternate Gentaro")
- Symbol: A Crow next to a Drama Mask of Tragedy
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, Chaotic Evil as of "Project: Alternate Gentaro"
- Portfolio: non-evil dark characters, Healing Factor (which is good against most circumstances), those with very maniacal laughs, crows, resurrection, powerful mental attacks
- Domains: Death, Vengeance, Darkness
- Allies: Asura, Bruce Lee, Midna, all good Gods in the House of Life and Death.
- Enemies: Evil Gods in the House of Crime, Hatred and House of Life and Death.
- Opposes: Ebony.
- Thought that he could rest after finally defeating those who killed him, the crow resurrected him as he was needed in the Pantheon. Eric, sensing there were dark souls that needed to be cleansed, agreed.
- Has a very uneasy relationship with Bruce Lee, as he sees Bruce as a father figure of some sorts. Bruce, likewise, feels the same...as if he's seeing into the eyes of a son he never got a chance to see grow up. Oh if Bruce only knew...
- Guns are not a good idea to use against him. One, he's dead. Two, he'll laugh at your pitiful attempts to hurt him.
- Whatever you do, don't confuse him for the Eric in the House of Theater. It...just won't end well.
- Finds it amusing if he's confused with Eric Cartman, though. Cartman finds Draven's sociopathy and rampages to be amazing while Draven gets "lessons" on how to enact the most pain.
- Is a God that Gentaro Kisaragi sympathizes with, not only for his tragic backstory but also because of that..."other Gentaro" trauma he's currently going through. He himself tried to get to his own conclusions about what happened to Gentaro, but was blindsided and brainwashed by Alternate!Gentaro who was then used to Mind Rape Takatora Kureshima—an unwitting instigator for the whole mess as a whole—and caused the man to be sent into the Friendship Asylum.
- Gets along well with Asura seeing as they both won't rest until they are able to enact vengeance on the people they care about. Asura is now training Erik in combat to better defend himself.
- No, he is not a goth. However even he has disgust for Ebony for being a disgusting knockoff of the Goth subculture.
Marco Bodt, God of Freckles And Sacrificial Lions
(Marco Bott, Freckled Jesus)
- Symbol: Crest of 104th Trainee Squad
- Alignments: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Unrequited niceness, leadership skills, honesty with people, Too Good for This Sinful Earth, emulating Spider-man, loyalty to royalty, Sacrificial Lion
- Domains: Leadership, Kindness, Death
- Allies: Eren Yeager, Annie Leonhardt, Mami Tomoe
- Wary Of: Charlotte
- Ascended after his gruesome death to establish that, yes, Shingekiverse is a cruel place and even supposedly major characters can die after being given a plenty of screentime. He didn't even take it that badly, he's just that nice of a guy.
- His freckles are supposed to do many things such as glowing in the dark or being responsible for his almost angelic aura that earned him his nickname.
- Usually hangs around House of Royalty to do what he couldn't back in his mortal coil: serving local royalty as best as possible.
- Gets along well with Mami Tomoe due to them sharing similar fates as reliable leading figures that met their end too soon. For that matter however, Charlotte's presence - the one who ended Mami's mortal life in the first place - unnerves him somewhat. Her teeth are bit too sharp for his taste.
- Unlike Mami he doesn't seem to mind jokes about his manner of death. In fact, he once commented that his sides had split from laughter upon hearing one. Whether it was to be taken as literal remains up to discussion.
- Eren was overjoyed to see him ascend. Annie didn't show quite as much enthusiasm, but was otherwise pleased to see him as well.
Nathan Drake, God of Walking Disaster Areas
- Symbol: Francis Drake's ring◊
- Theme: This.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Having everything around him turn to shit, Badass Normal, Being loudmouthed, Surviving things no normal human can last, Forming plans on the go, Tempting Fate
- Domains: Luck, Love, Combat
- Allies: Victor Sullivan, Elena Fisher, Indiana Jones, Lara Croft, Ezio Auditore (and the Assassin Order), Lightning, Zidane, Balthier, Cole MacGrath, Sora, Jak and Daxter, Crash Bandicoot, Sam Flynn, Oerba Dia Vanille, Malik Caesar
- Rival: Sly Cooper
- Enemies: The Golden Spider, Death, Sweet Tooth, Kratos
- Ascended into the Pantheon when he accidentally ventured into a battle between the GUAG and GUAE, led by Asura and Chakravatin, respectively. The sheer fact that he not only survived, but succeeded in taking down most of the major players of both sides, was enough to impress the higher-ups.
- Is generally a Nice Guy, but try to harm his friends, and he will destroy entire armies and other supernatural foes in order to get to you. This is noting that he does this without any powers at his disposal.
- After losing quite a lot of his treasure hunting fortunes on the The Rock vs. John Cena, Nate has resumed treasure hunting to pay for the bills. Items so far on his list include the razor of Mehrunes Dagon, the Infinity Gauntlet, the Apple of Eden, and the Philosopher's Legacy.
- Despite their differences, Nate has been getting along well with Lightning, ever since meeting in a bar to talk over the time he escaped from a collapsing city of sand. The two, however, have a strict Platonic Life Partners thing going on, as Ms. Farron respects Nate's own love for Elena Fisher. Lightning also tags along Nate on some of his own adventures, whenever she feels like it.
- Is scared of most clowns, Needles Kane being one of the most recent he's encountered.
- He's not in good terms with Cole ever since his ticket to a certain tournament was stolen by him months before this tournament.
- When Sly Cooper made it into the Pantheon, the two have clashed and fought to see who can steal the most treasures in one go. So far, it's been a close match.
- Ever since Nathan stole an important treasure map from him in the past, he and Sly had kept trying to outwit each other.
- The only known god who can actually get the two to stop fighting is the Sky Pirate Balthier, as they are both fans of him. Then again, they secretly still try to compete on who can impress him more.
- Recently Shameimaru Aya has been trying to interview him about his world saving adventures. So far their encounters are always interrupted by gunfights or Elena.
- Is a bit creeped out due to the fact that he and Deadpool sound so similar, something that the Merc with the Mouth never gets tired of.
- He also discovered The Reaper by staying too long in one deadly ruin. Nate's response on seeing such creature? "Ah, crap..."
- Rumours have been spreading around the Pantheon recently that Drake is a sociopathic serial killer who mercilessly guns down men by the hundreds, hiding his true nature behind a charming facade. Drake hastens to point out that those men were mercenaries hired to kill him, so he was acting in self-defence. He also says that he uses non-lethal means to incapacitate those who do not wish him harm.
- Stays away from World War II era pea shooters if he can help it. In his past adventures, they were a sign that supernatural and/or undead foes were just around the corner.
- Once visited the Skull Temple with Elena near Halloween Town in search of the Diamond Skull, though he found a Sapphire Skull instead. Another visitor, Sora, was actually searching for the Sapphire Skull for Jack Skellington, which was stolen years before. Nate spotted Sora, but didn't speak with him because of Sora's gothic attire, and just left the skull for him at the entrance. Though the two didn't meet, Sora was grateful to Nate for finding the skull and gave the Diamond Skull, which he found in the temple, to Elena, along with a note with his name on it.
- Has formed a sports team with Jak, Daxter and Crash Bandicoot. They call themselves the Naughty Dogs. Daxter wanted the Naughty Ottsels, after his bar in Haven City, but he was outvoted.
- Since Nate's racing skills are only minor compared to his predecessors, he's been receiving some training from Sam Flynn through a specially-designed course in The Grid. In the meanwhile, Oerba Dia Vanille is working on his car (mainly in the hopes of getting the attention of Tony Stark).
Peter Pan, God of Eternal Youth
- Symbol: His Shadow.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (with shades of Chaotic Good)
- Portfolio: Never Growing Up due to coming to the conclusion that Growing Up Sucks, Flight, Fun Personified, using a knife for fighting.
- Domains: Children, Adventure, Youth.
- Followers: Those who want to never grow up physically.
- Enemy: Captain Hook (Non-Ascended).
- High Priest: Rufio.
- Neither a good nor an evil god. He enjoys luring children away to Neverland to be his playmates and never grow up. Due to his very nature he is an outcast; the children he takes never stay forever, ultimately he is the only child in history who never grew up and this can be a lonely existence. Though Peter generally shrugs this off.
- Also works with Death of the Endless, leading recently deceased children to the afterlife (or to Neverland) so that they won't be scared.
- When Miyuki Hoshizora ascended, Pan was rained with massive Squee-ing and learned that Miyuki crushed on him before ascension, long when his tales were mere fairy tale and before his ascension. Impressed greatly, she's honored with the position as one of his "Lost Children", which temporarily shocked Miyuki and had her saying, "I-I'm not lost or anything! Happupuuu~", then accept the offer anyway.
- Was really confused at how someone (8-Bit Mickey) dressed up as him for a quest to find Malachite's Hand.
Tsugumi Komachi, Goddess of People Who Don't Age.
- Symbol: A jellyfish.
- Alignment: Started as Chaotic Neutral, is now Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Aloof Dark-Haired Girl, Broken Bird, Jerkass Woobie, Defrosting Ice Queen, Sugar and Ice Personality, Belligerent Sexual Tension, Healing Factor, Ideal Illness Immunity, Absurdly Youthful Mother, Break the Cutie, Covered In Scars, Weakened by the Light, Immortality, Mama Bear, Properly Paranoid.
- Enemies: The GAUE Mutation Lair.
- Tends to lot leave her house all that much, due to her weakness to sunlight and general lack of interest in the rest of the Pantheon.
- Upon the occasions where she's left her house, she's gotten close to Keiichi Maebara, due to how he reminds her a bit of her husband and his situation with time reminds her a bit of her own.
- For the same reasons, she's rather friendly towards Junpei Tenmyouji.
- Due to her voice and personality, a few people have mistaken her for Rider. The two get along well because of this.
- Absolutely despises the GUAE Mutation Lair, due to her past experiences with being experimented on.
- Has a soft spot for hamsters, and can occasionally be seen doting on her pet one, Chami.
Yoshiyuki Tomino, God of Massive Casualties
(The Bald Wizard, The Father of Gundam)
- Symbol: A Gundam floating inert in space.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Trope Namer, Killing Basically The Entire Cast, Destroying The Universe, Not So Different, Breaking The Cutie, The Haughty, and Basically Everyone Else Too, Creator Breakdown, Murdering Love Interests, Lack of Therapy For Anyone, The Hero Dies, Dropping Big Objects Onto Earth.
- Domains: Anime and Manga, Character Deaths, Mechas.
- Allies: H. P. Lovecraft, Gen Urobuchi.
- His creations: Char Aznable, Amuro Ray, Bright Noa, Loran Cehack and the Turn A Gundam.
- Other Underlings: Domon Kasshu, Master Asia, Schwartz Bruder, Heero Yuy, Trowa Barton, Kira Yamato, Rau Le Creuset, Setsuna F. Seiei, Lockon Stratos, Ali Al Saachez, Aila Jyrkiäinen.
- People He Doesn't Want to Talk About: Every God hailing from Attack on Titan (although he respects Hajime Isayama).
- Has notably wiped out several universes worth of casts (both main and supporting). Strangely, the survivors (and even the victims) don't seem to blame him at all.
- As of recent, he has since mellowed down in his homicidal tendency. However, his homicidal tendency was so legendary it continues lived on, staying in power in the Pantheon.
- As he is the creator of Gundam, all Gundam pilots are required to defer to him on major matters despite his rank as a demigod. Given that both Char and Rau have their own agendas to advance and Setsuna and Ali can't be within sight range of each other without going to war, this becomes ... problematic.
- Upon realizing that the House of Commerce was making massive amounts of money scamming his followers with overpriced paraphernalia of his own works, he attempted to have it burned to the ground. While Rau was more than happy to have Ali do it (one must never dirty one's hands when unnecessary after all), the Main House intervened before anything major happened.
- Sundowner still hasn't given up and is busy setting up a black market for the goods.
- His temple is kept by a massive team of multicolored Haros, which do everything from mop the floors to man the railgun platforms.
- Many wonder how he can sleep at night after killing several million people in any one of his shows, even in those where he's not involved. He wonders how they can sleep at night without doing so.
- He officially returns to direct and write a new Gundam show since Turn A Gundam, the name of his new show is Gundam Reconguista In G.
- While he respects Hajime Isayama due to making his work being reflected on the author's problematic past, has a disdain for the titular Titans, considering it grotesque. He's not interested in Isayama's work for that.
- Might face some competition from Andrew Hussie for his title, although he deflects his claims by saying killing the same character more than once doesn't count.
Kenny Mc Cormick
Kenny McCormick, God Of Revolving-Door Death
- Quasideity (becomes Intermediate God under the guise of Mysterion)
- Theme Music: Kawaii Princess Kenny, alternatively Heavy Metal (Takin' a Ride) by Don Felder
- Symbol: His hood, splattered with blood. Also nearby are two word bubbles: "Oh my God they killed Kenny!" and "You bastards!". A green question mark as Mysterion.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral Although new evidence suggests he might be of the Good alignments
- Portfolio: Coming Back From The Dead, Getting Killed A Lot, Lover of Big Boobs and Sex, Constant Voice Muffling, Chew Toys, Humanoid Abomination
- Domain: Life, Death, Humor, Children
- Followers: Hyatt, Phelous, Lancer.
- Allies: Hong Meiling, Rory Williams (who feels sympathy for Kenny, seeing as they've both suffered cruel, normally fatal fates many times in their lives), Hyodo Issei, Alice Cooper (for a good reason)
- The moment Kenny ascended to the Pantheon, thousands of mortals pointed to one poor sap (that killed him) and yelled in unison "YOU BASTARD!!!"
- Is currently in a Pantheon support group with WALL-E and the God/s of Woobies. Naturally, Death of the Endless is always stalking them.
- There's also that one time that Death of the Endless got hit with an Idiot Ball and Kenny kicked her ass... It was undone with the Reset Button
- Being fellow Butt Monkeys, Kenny is on good terms with Hong Meiling. Which unfortunately got him caught up to whatever abuse is subjected to China and gets killed in process, causing her to take the mantle of yelling "Oh my God, you killed Kenny!! You bastard!!!". Of course, Kenny comes right back after, but still...
The Director, God of Euthanization
- Symbol: A TV with a face.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil (Believes himself to be Lawful Good)
- Portfolio: Those Who Kill For The Greater Good, Speaking Very Loudly And In Complete Gibberish, Ending Stories In Pointless Ways, Very Creepy Atmospheres
- Domain: 'Healing', Chaos, Death
- Allies: Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Diabolus Ex Machina
- Followers: None that have been confirmed as such.
- Enemies: Dr. Black Jack, and anyone else that disapproves of shooting cancer patients in the face.
- Due to his, ahem, 'unusual' medical practices, The Director is not thought highly of in the House of Life and Death, or anywhere else, for that matter. Even the few villains that find him amusing watch him from far away, lest they be subjected to his ear drum piercing rants, and receive a headache rivaling the ones received after a conversation with Azathoth.
- About once a week, he goes on walks around the House, diagnosing anyone he meets with Cancer, and then shooting them in the face. This is completely harmless, but really annoying.
- The Director was once interviewed by Aya Shameimaru, who asked him why he feels euthanization is necessary. His answer was: "CANCER?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A CANCER IS?! CANCER IS A SMALL PIECE OF DEATH THAT SLOWLY TAKES OVER A BODY!" This was the last question asked, since Aya was rendered deaf for the rest of the day.
The Abhorsen, the Gods of Repose or the Anti-Gods of Undeath
- Symbol: A Sliver Key
- Tools of Office: The Bells of Necromancy, The Book of the Dead.
- Allignment: Never Evil, that's for sure.
- Portfolio: Improbable Weapon User, Instrument of Murder, Dark Is Not Evil (Played with. Necromancy is evil unless it's being used to undo necromancy)
- Domains: Magic, Repose, Music, Rivers (They wish they had Sun).
- Followers: The living Abhorsen and his or her apprentice. Also, anyone who opposes the undead.
- Opposes: Big Daddy and recently Nekron
- A long line of necromancers that used their magic to undo the work of other necromancers, each would instantly ascended upon dying and passing the Ninth Gate, often dragging undead abominations with them. They work to make sure noone opposed the natural order of things, although they are a great deal more lenient to those who pose no threat to the living.