Pantheon: Heroes Intermediate Gods
open/close all folders
Astro Boy, God of Heroic Automatons (Mighty Atom, Tobio Tenma)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Heart of Gold.
- Theme Song: The Astro Boy Theme
- Alignment: Lawful Good (He IS Three-Laws Compliant)
- Portfolio: Child Super Heroes, Robots Who Help With House Chores, Replacement Goldfishes, Those Who Want To Be Normal, Androids Who Could Probably Pass For Human, Badass Adorable, Heroic Sacrifice, Mechanical Evolution.
- Domains: Law, Good, Space.
- Followers: Data, Alpha, Curly Brace and Quote.
- Allies: Isaac Asimov, Mega Man, Aigis, Lamia Loveless, Bender, Zero, Dr. Tenma, Kikaider, Canti.
- Enemies: Dr. Wily, Dr. Weil, Dr. Eggman, Copy-X.
- He is best friends with Scrooge McDuck and his extended, because they were the ones who inspired his father Osamu to create him and begin the genre of Anime and Manga. He happily gives hugs to each member of the Clan whenever he meets them.
- He is frequently seen with Mega Man, who was inspired by Astro Boy in his creation.
- When heard of the name Dr. Tenma ascending into pantheon, Astro Boy rushes to the location of his ascension. Contrary to the information he's told and much to his surprise, this Dr. Tenma is a kind man.
- May be challenged to a showdown by Bender, God of Ridiculously Human Robots in the House of Technology. But Astro Boy doesn't like to fight unless it's necessary, and Bender doesn't like to exert effort unless it's necessary (or profitable).
Doreen Green/Squirrel Girl
Doreen Green, Goddess of Funny Heroes (Squirrel Girl, The Anti-Life, Slayer Of All That Breathes)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A squirrel
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Fun Personified, Non Human Sidekicks, Awesome Skill of Talking to Squirrels, Parody Sues.
- Domain: Good, Animal, City.
- Allies: Makoto Nanaya (naturally), Mako Makanshoku, She-Hulk, Superman, Ratatoskr (SOOO CUUUTE~!), Lime.
- Rival: Deadpool.
- Enemies: Dr. Doom (Sort of. After a certain point he gave up on fighting her).
- Opposes: Joe Quesada.
- Is feared by most villains in the pantheons as she seems to be able defeat every enemy she faces. Unfortunately, most of them are later revealed to have been "Doombots" all along.
- Was very close to Speedball before his fall at the hands of Joe Quesada.
- Would much prefer that Deadpool was not her follower, thank you very much.
- Once invited her new bud Makoto Nanaya into beating up Doctor Doom. It was a success, and now they're making plans to do the same to Deadpool now that he's officially ascended long ago. Now, they've invited Mako Makanshoku to help with such a task.
- Was recently seen unleashing something called Wrath Of The Raging Squirrel a move so deadly that words cannot do justice describing the pain. This accidentally got the interest of Akuma who sought to fight one who 'copies' his move. There's already those who bets that Doreen is going to steamroll over Akuma.
Dorothy Gale, Goddess of Plucky Girls
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The Ruby Slippers
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Plucky Girls, Accidental Heroines, Everything's Better with Princesses, Funetik Aksent, Country Mouse, Incorruptible Pure Pureness, Down on the Farm.
- Domains: Heroism, Fantasy, Rainbows, Courage.
- Allies: Princess Ozma, Alice Liddell and Mako Makanshoku, Kairi.
- Followers: Ponyo, Stephanie Brown, Sarah Williams, Video Game/Iji, and just about every unascended heroine from the Disney Animated Canon.
- Gained her position in the Pantheon with help from her best friend Princess Ozma, who she has a Romantic Two-Girl Friendship with.
- Admires the The Wizard of Oz film but claims it is not very accurate.
- Technically a princess, but is never treated or referred to as one.
- Rainbow Dash offered to take her literally over the rainbow, but Dorothy declined, commenting it would defeat the purpose of the song.
- Has a love/hate relationship with Alice Liddell. She often has to take cover when Alice brings out the Vorpal Knife and blood starts flying.
- After killing two wicked witches, Dorothy feels it would be awkward to ever visit the House of Magic, believing they may shun her for what she has done. However, the Wizard and several major members of said House have invited her to visit to help put her fears to rest. The fact that Oz himself is in that House has also piqued her interest.
Hal Jordan/Green Lantern
Hal Jordan, God of the Heroic Spirit (Green Lantern of Sector 2814, Parallax, the Spectre, Highball)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Green Lantern Insignia.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Heroic Willpower, Heroic Spirit, Cowboy Cop, Imagination-Based Superpower, Ace Pilot, Chick Magnet, Loveable Rogue, Space Police.
- Domains: Willpower, Sector 2814, Law Enforcement, Flight.
- Followers: Rock Lee, Jack Rakan, Ben Grimm, the Lingering Will, Zack Fair, Dinobot.
- Allies: The Green Lantern Corps, Superman, The Flash, Chosokabe Motochika, Batman, Wonder Woman, Naruto Uzumaki, Green Arrow.
- Enemies: Pitch Black, Fiddlesticks, Nekron, the Anti-Monitor, the Joker, Wade Wilson, Lex Luthor.
- Friendly Enemies With: Thaal Sinestro.
- High Priests: John Stewart, Kyle Rayner, Guy Gardner, and Simon Baz.
- Additional Relationships: The rest of the Lantern Corps.
- Written upon his shrine is the Oath of the Green Lanterns. Followers who come to pray always recite this oath, despite not being lanterns themselves.
- Hal Jordan has to date worn and used the powers of seven of the nine known rings of the emotional spectrum. He has not mastered all of his emotions however, and as such remains green.
- No one who has defeated Hal in a contest of wills when the stakes have been large. Those who can offer testament to his determination are the Phoenix and even Nekron himself.
- Hal likes to think he'd never give up the good fight, so naturally he didn't take it well when he learned another version of himself traded in the green for yellow and sided with tyranny.
- Despite his ring granting him flight, Hal Jordan, or "Highball" in these situations, often jumps at the chance to fly the many wonderous vehicles pulled from across the multiverse. His hotdoging has lead to a few crashes unfortunately.
- Regularly antagonized by Deadpool for having also used Ryan Reynolds as an avatar.
Harpuia, God of Noble Enforcers (Sage Harpuia, Model H)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His helmet facing left
- Alignment: Lawful Good (Lawful Neutral for a short time)
- Portfolio: Noble Enforcers, very sympathetic Anti Villains, aerial combat mixed with electricity, Tragic Heroes blinded by Pride, twin weapons
- Domain: Good, Law, War, Protection, Wind, Lightning
- Followers: Fefnir, Leviathan, Phantom
- Superior: X
- Allies: Hakumen, Mega Man, Zero, Axl, Grey, Temari, Fate Testarossa, Thor, Optimus Prime, Isaac Asimov, Sonic, Tails, Noel, Madoka, Herculious Anchus and Kuwagust Anchus
- Enemies: Copy X (former leader), Dr. Wily, Dr. Weil, Elpizo, Dr. Eggman, YHVH, Omega, Metal Sonic, Starscream, Prometheus, Pandora,, Nu-13, Megatron, Bender, GLaDOS, Shodan, Sentinel, The Void Dragon, Metatron. Besides the 3 evil scientists, he considers all of his enemies Mavericks to be terminated.
- Rivals: Rainbow Dash, Scanty and Kneesocks
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: HK-47, Bender
- Followers: General Leo, Kronk
- Is extremely uncomfortable around Katara, Cygnus Hyoga, Mr. Freeze (despite not being so different) and Sub-Zero for obvious reasons.
- After his conversion, has been trying to convince Magneto that peaceful coexistance is possible.
- Adell is seeking his aid against Overlord Zenon, seeing that Harpuia's nigh immunity to lightning and super sonic flight speed would (at least in theory anyway) give her trouble.
- Has a rivalry with Rainbow Dash, which probably comes from them being so similar.
- Possesses a deep-rooted hatred for Prometheus and Pandora for being Mavericks, to which they could honestly care less about. However, he is forbidden from directly attacking them due to their membership in the GUAG Token Evil Teammates. On the other hand, he's always at the ready in the event they slip up to be the first to exterminate them.
- X represents hope for the human race, of which Madoka reminds him of. Which is why he is participating in "The Pantheonic Rebellion" and has designated Metatron as a maverick to be terminated. He has brought the other 3 Guardians to assist in defending Madoka.
- Harpuia had an encounter with Scanty and Kneesocks after they heard he had a connection with the devil, and were surprised that he was a good guy. They later sympathized with him over how "chaotic" Weil really was, and they became rivals of sorts. Harpuia hopes that they can become good while still enforcing the RRRRRRURUS, while the two demons think that he should return to his oppressive ways.
- Grey originally attacked him when they first encountered each other, due to the fact that he thought he was looking at the Model H Mega Man, Aeolus. After clearing up that mishap though, the two of them became allies, though Harpuia was shocked and angered about learning what his counterpart was doing down in the mortal realms.
- Doesn't have the best relationship with Elpizo, and vice-versa, both over the latter's Operation Righteous Strike and destroying X's original body to release the Dark Elf.
Igor, God of the Creepy Good
- Intermediate God
- Theme Music: Aria of the Soul
- Symbol: A black suit with a white flower, with a velvet background
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: A good, yet creepy person, having a large nose, not giving the full story, one of the powers that be, only appearing to a select few, large grins
- Domains: Contracts, Fortune Telling, Inherant Goodness, Appearance
- Superior: Philemon (his master)
- Persona users: The Investigation Team (Yu Narukami, Yosuke Hanamura, Kanji Tatsumi, Chie Satonaka, Yukiko Amagi, Rise Kujikawa, Teddie, Naoto Shirogane), Maya Amano, Tatsuya Suou, Eikichi Mishina, Minato Arisato, Mitsuru Kirijo, Aigis
- Others Bruce Wayne, Cosmos, Clark Kent, Peter Parker, Faust VIII, Mido
- Enemies: Nyarlathotep, Light Yagami, Master Xehanort, Melkor, Orochimaru.
- High Priests: Elizabeth, Theodore, and Margaret.
- Pretty much every single female deity wants nothing to do with him because of his memetic status. While he definitely looks evil, He usually means well.
- Persona Persona Persona Persona Persona… SOCIALLINKS SOCIALLINKS SOCIALLINKS SOCIALLINKS SOCIALLINKS SOCIALLINKS
- Is glad that his master Philemon has ascended to the Pantheon, as Nyarlathotep has also entered the realm.
- Anyone who enters his shrine will instead find themselves inside the Velvet Room. A relaxed area between dream and reality where he observes the events of his home universe.
- Was recently relieved of his former title within the House of Love with vouching by Philemon. Though he is now recognized for his status as a force of good, people are still offset by his overall demenour.
- While he may not be too proud of the "creepy" aspect of his godhood (which is why he also holds a seat in the House of Personal Appearance), he feels it necessary, as a great many things are about to happen within the Pantheon that he'll be needed to assist in.
- One such event that has come to light is the coming Rebellion. On behalf of Philemon, Igor has begun calling other gods with great destinies into the Velvet Room to help prepare them.
- Rumor has it many influential gods who can reach the Velvet Room have been seeing Igor for tarot readings, and not just for serious matters.
- Has been acting less and less due of a death of a certain man. Where he is still active, no one is sure if he will be staying around in the Velvet Room much longer.
- Those doubts have finally put into rest as evidence have shown that he is still around the Velvet Room, now helping out a boy commonly referred to as "The Phantom".
Illyasviel von Einzbern
Illyasviel von Einzbern, Goddess of Beast Controlling Children and Heroes From Other Realities (Illya, Ilyasviel, Ilya, Prisma Illya, Buruma, Einzbern's White Holy Grail)
- Theme song: Tsuki no Namida, Die Lorelei and starlog, Shoujo Shinka (As Prisma Illya).
- Alignment: Neutral Evil, becomes Chaotic Good. Neutral Good in another universe
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Illya's command seal
- Portfolio: (Fate/stay night): The Kid with the Leash, But Not Too Foreign, Clingy Jealous Girl, Faux Affably Evil, Cute and Psycho, Defeat Means Friendship, Evil Albino, Fille Fatale, Enfante Terrible, Graceful Ladies Like Purple, Happily Adopted, Huge Guy, Tiny Girl, Hypnotic Eyes, Mystical White Hair, Our Homunculi Are Different, The Resenter, The Sociopath, Spell My Name with an "S"
- Domains: Magic, Homonculi, Heroism
- Allies: Kiritsugu Emiya, Shirou Emiya (her younger brother), Hercules, Rin Tohsaka, Miyu Edelfelt, Arturia, Sakura Matou, Nanoha Takamachi, Fate T. Harlaown, Greed, Arche Klein, Haruto Soma/Kamen Rider Wizard, Vivi Ornitier, Mai Takatsukasa
- Enemies: Gilgamesh, Kirei Kotomine, Shinji Matou, Father, Pride, Lust, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, Mordred.
- Odd Friendship: Haruka Kotoura
- Good Counterpart to: Ursula
- Illya ascended when the court of the gods were reviewing her performance during the 5th Holy Grail War and were impressed by her skilful control over Berserker. They also ascended her because of the big difference in her motives between installments.
- The other gods go out of their way to avoid Illya because while she has made it perfectly clear to the other deities that Berserker will never attack unless Illya tells him to (Mostly because she doesn't want to accidentally hurt someone she cares about), they're still nervous because of his name and the typical personality that is associated with it.
- Illya was glad she got to meet Nanoha again after that one time and was also glad that Nanoha and Fate became friends before Illya met them again.
- Illya sympathises with Haruka Kotoura because she knows what it's like to feel abandoned by her family. She also knows what it's like to find out her parents deeply regretted their actions.
- Ika Musume was impressed by Illya's methods of forcing others to be her servant; either hold them captive and threaten to hurt their friends or form an emotional bond with them. Ika prefers the first method the best.
- Illya actively opposes Father because, as a possible vessel for the Holy Grail, she doesn't want him to create an object that effectively does the same thing.
- Illya once ran into Kiritsugu Emiya after he visited Shirou's temple once and she yelled at him for abandoning her and then broke down crying because she did a lot of things that she regretted. Kiritsugu replied by crouching down next to her, hugging her and apologising.
- The other gods find it odd that Illya loves Shirou but they're smart enough to know that they shouldn't tell her that Shirou's never going to notice her because Illya has a lot of imaginative ways to torture others such as lopping off all your limbs, decapitating you and cursing your head so you can't die or lose consciousness unless the head is destroyed.
- Illya also has a spot in the house of Family.
Kara Zor-El, Goddess of Heroic Distaff Counterparts (Supergirl, Linda Lee Danvers, Linda Lang, Kara Kent)
- Theme Song: The Superman: The Animated Series Theme.
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The S-Shield/Shield of the House of El.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Action Girls, Flying Bricks, Bare Your Midriff, Mini Dress Of Power, Most Common Super Power, Heroic Sacrifice, Back from the Dead, Uncontrolled Strength , Even the Girls Want Her (It's been hinted that she and Power Girl have more-than-friend chemistry with their respective besties, Batgirl and Huntress).
- Domains: Superheroes.
- Followers: Fionna and Cake.
- Enemies: The Anti-Monitor (moreso than other members of the Pantheon, considering he once killed her), Lex Luthor, Vril Dox/Brainiac, The Joker.
- Opposes: Pants.
- Mary Marvel came before Kara, but Kara's Kryptonian abilities overshadowed Mary's - even more impressive considering Kryptonians have a weakness to magic, which powers Mary's abilities. Superman was able to ascend Kara to Goddesshood before Captain Marvel could Mary. However, the Holy Trinity is currently arranging Mary's ascension and title sharing with Kara.
- She is an Intermediate Goddess, rather than Greater, only because her power stems from that of her cousin, Kal.
- Kara is not the only character to hold the name of Supergirl (technically not even the first), but she was the most prominent, embodied the role best, and held it the longest. As of the latest Crisis Crossover, she is officially the only character to have held the title.
- She and Power Girl together are contenders for the title of Goddess of the Continuity Snarl.
- She's glad to see her best friend Babs return to the Pantheon.
Kazuma Kenzaki/Kamen Rider Blade
Kazuma Kenzaki, God of Blue Heroes (Kamen Rider Blade, The Prince of Ondul, Joker Undead II)
- Theme Songs: "Round ZERO~ BLADE BRAVE", "Elements".
- Rank: Intermediate God (Greater God in King Form)
- Symbol: The Blade/Spade◊ Symbol
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Heroes Prefer Blades, They Call Him Blade, Blue Is Heroic, Modeled after the Suit of Spades and the Hercules Beetle, Ineffectual Loners, WHEY!, The Ondul Language, The Red Oni to Sakuya Tachibana's Blue Despite their suit's colors, Messiah Creeps.
- Domains: Combat, Heroism, Swords, Fate
- Apprentice: Makoto Kenzaki/Cure Sword.
- All Ascended Toku Heroes.
- Others: Arturia Pendragon, Sakura Kinomoto, Siegfried Schtauffen, Cloud Strife, Squall Leonheart, Mana Aida/Cure Heart, Sayaka Miki, Roronoa Zoro, Kaori Kanzaki, Katniss Everdeen, Weiss Schnee, Judai Yuki, Lucina, Chrom, Robin, Aichi Sendou, Happiness Charge Pretty Cures.
- Partner: Heracross.
- Enemies: The entire Demonic Legion (especially Hiroshi Tennoji/Kerberos II), the Trollkaiger (especially Basco ta Jolokia, Yuuki Terumi, and Izaya Orihara), Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, Nightmare, Monokuma and his Mastermind, Kirei Kotomine, Gilgamesh.
- Worthy Opponents: Hajime Aikawa/Kamen Rider Chalice, Esdeath.
- Ascended from the Toku Base's Swordsmanship Division, Kazuma Kenzaki was a memeber of the BOARD organization as Kamen Rider Blade, whose mission is to seal the Undead by defeating them through the use of the other sealed Rouze Card's powers and to protect the innocent people from danger, until all the 52 Undead were sealed, he battled his fated rival Hajime Aikawa, also known as Kamen Rider Chalice and the Joker Undead, in the final battle, however instead of sealing Hajime, he sacrificed his own humanity by turning himself into the second Joker Undead through the overuse of his King Form, so he could spare Hajime's life and continue the Battle Fight indefinitely while he must avoid Hajime at all cost.
- Kazuma is also the mentor to a Pretty Cure named Makoto Kenzaki due to having a similar last name, their card motif being the Spade, and that they're also sword fighters.
- After his ascension, Kazuma was spotted by Makoto who was happy to see her mentor as she is now able fight with the Kamen Rider side by side in the pantheon.
- He gets along well with Arturia Pendragon as both of them are blue colored heroes of their own stories and uses swords as their main weapon of choice. Needless to say that Kenzaki was amazed of her battles during the Holy Grail War while Arturia also admires Kenzaki's sheer determination during his battles as a Kamen Rider.
- Also gets well with Sayaka Miki due to the fact that the magical girl also uses swords as her main weapon. Also, both of them shares the same ideals of being heroes who wanted to protect those who they care about especially their close allies.
- Became allies with Sakura Kinomoto as both of them had their similar tasks of resealing monsters in a blank card and uses it to invoke its abilities. Both of them were also amazed of their similar battle preferences, with Kenzaki was amazed of her abilities with her use of Clow Cards through the Sealing Wand, while Sakura also found astonishing on how his Rider System works well with the Rouze Cards as his cards can be use in conjunction with his Blay Buckle to transform and invoke with the card's abilities through his Blay Rouzer.
- He became friends with Roronoa Zoro due to the pirate's profession of using swords, which Kenzaki was impressed of his skills and reminds him to his fellow Toku Base member Joe Gibken, due to their similarities.
- He is also good allies with Mana Aida as both of them have their motifs are associated with Playing Cards.
- Kazuma also reminds Mana of his Friendly Rival Hajime Aikawa due to both of them having the same Heart motif, while Mana reminds him of Makoto alot as she was also surprise that he was Makoto's mentor and both had the same family name, much to her friend's embarrassment.
- Forms a friendship with fellow swordsmen like Cloud Strife, Squall Leonheart, Siegfried Schtauffen, Kaori Kanzaki, and Weiss Schnee, since both five of them are also heroic sword-users just like Kenzaki. Also they often had sword fight training session in the House of Combat to improve their sword skills in their upcoming battles.
- Also had made friends with Katniss Everdeen since both of them were adept in survival instincts and both were initially not sociable in their respective stories.
- He is somewhat gained the admiration of Judai Yuki mostly since the duelist's Masked HERO deck resembles that of his brethren Kamen Riders, no wonder that Judai might teach him how to play Duel Monsters card game just for the fun of it.
- Was once challenged by Esdeath in a sword fight after she learned of his existence as a Kamen Rider, which Kenzaki accepts her challenge, as they fight across the pantheon, they were severely exhausted due to the intensity of their sword fights. As the climax reaches its stakes, both had collided with their respective finishing blows, the results, it ends in a draw. After the battle, both of them see each other as worthy opponents after they put a good fight.
- Cannot stand the likes of Kirei Kotomine due to the fact that Kotomine can deceive others through his "false reassurance", and Gilgamesh due to him being a evil prideful person, which Kenzaki reminds him alot of his old enemy King, also known as "Category King of Spades" the Caucasus Undead. Due to this, Kenzaki swears that he will stop both of them if they try to cause chaos and havoc in the pantheon.
- Also has the same reaction towards the Trollkaigers, especially with Basco due to his actions of harming children, Terumi for being a utter despicable human being, and Izaya for doing evil deeds for his own amusements.
- He also hates Nightmare due to what he had done to Siegfried in the past and since he is the embodiment of the Soul Edge, Kenzaki will use his power to stop the evil sword to prevent the same tragedies Siegfried had.
- Loathes Ryoma Sengoku a lot after what heard of his actions that causes the Helheim Invasion in the first place which causes the Forest almost consumes the majority of Earth, and the Mad Scientist's quest for Godhood through the Forbidden Fruit makes him no different from his old enemy Hiroshi Tennoji. Because of this, Kenzaki is determine to stop Ryoma in order to foil his plans.
- He was not amused of both Monokuma and Junko Enoshima upon hearing their actions during the "School Life of Mutual Killings" at Hope's Peak Academy. If they dare to reenact this in the pantheon, Kenzaki is determine to stop them in order to prevent such cruel tragedies.
- He later became friends with Lucina and Chrom of the Shepherds, due to similar aesthetic and moral choices and their will to defy fate. This extends to their dear friend Robin, and he sympathizes with all three of their struggles: Lucina and Chrom for being unwilling to sacrifice Robin to save the world just like he did with Hajime, and Robin for willingly sacrificing himself just like he did with himself.
- Some say that Kenzaki said a strange words in a slurred waynote and it has become a meme thoughout the internet, especially in many video streaming sites, much to his chagrin.
Kenzo Tenma, God of Infinite Goodness and Care Bear Stare (Herr Doktor Tenma)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Caduceus
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: All-Loving Hero, Turn the Other Cheek, The Fettered, Iron Woobie, Care Bear Stare
- Domain: Good, Healing, Strength, Redemption, Justice
- Prophets: Dieter, Nina Liebert
- Allies: Naruto Uzumaki, Fred Rogers, Madoka Kaname, Akari Mizunashi, The Machine, Raiden, Captain America, Batman, Charlotte Dunois, Enju Aihara, Kouta Kazuraba, Shobu Kirifuda, Nana.
- Enemies: None, at least as far as he's considered. In actuality, Johan Liebert, Vaas Montenegro, Lucy, Hansel and Gretel, The Joker, Yuno Gasai, Nui Harime, Ryoma Sengoku, Mitsuzane Kureshima (formerly).
- All life is equal.
- Tenma is the equal and opposite force of Johan Liebert, God of Sociopathy and Mind Rape, with whom he is forever engaged with in a battle of mental and personal fortitude. A Heretical sect of worshippers likes to interpret it as...something else.
- Not related to the other Dr. Tenma but has been mistaken for him.
- Also has a spot in the Houses of Mentalism and Personality.
Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim
Kouta Kazuraba, God of Idealistic Heroes (Kamen Rider Gaim, Kamen Rider Gaim Yami, Man of the Beginning, Over Lord Kouta)
- Theme Music:
- Intermediate God (Greater God in Kiwami Arms, Overdeity after he became an Over Lord)
- Symbol: The Gaim Symbol and the Orange Lockseed
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Chaotic Evil as Gaim Yami, Lawful Good as Over Lord Kouta)
- Portfolio: Idealistic Heroes, Character Development, Adorkables With Monster Sides, Badasses, Nice Guys Who Don't Want to Mess With, Using Powers With Responsibility, Outraged Optimism, "This is my Stage Now!", Deconstructing Happiness Searches, Good Is Not Soft, All Loving Heroes, Hope Bringers, Messianic Archetypes, Accidental Murdering, Physical Gods, Dyeing The Hair Blond Due to the Forbidden Fruit, Inves Masters and Leading Said Monsters in War, Leaving Earth With Every Trace of Helheim
- Domains: Combat, Heroism, Fate, Growth, Tragedy
- Superior: Gen Urobuchi
- Love Interest: Mai Takatsukasa.
- Non-Ascended: The Good-aligned Beat Riders of Zawame, Akira Kazuraba (his sister), Kiyojiro Bando.
- Ascended: All Ascended Toku Heroes, the Kamen Rider Club, the GUAG Robot War Division, the GUAG Magical Girl Sisterhood, and Good-aligned Gods in the Pantheon
- Fellow Armored Riders: Mitsuzane Kureshima/Kamen Rider Ryugen (former enemy), Zack/Kamen Rider Knuckle, Takatora Kureshima/Kamen Rider Zangetsu (Shin), Oren Pierre Alfonzo/Kamen Rider Bravo, Hideyasu Jonouchi/Kamen Rider Gridon (former enemies).
- Fellow Hope Bringers: Madoka Kaname, Judai Yuki, Makoto Naegi, Flynn, Yu Narukami, Kenshiro, Yuma Tsukumo, Komaru Naegi, Akane Tsunemori.
- Others: Sayaka Miki, Mami Tomoe, Kenzo Tenma, Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya, Asuna Yuuki, Satellizer el Bridget, Naruto Uzumaki, Kyo Kusanagi, Yusei Fudo, Aki Izayoi, Kira Yamato, Happiness Charge Pretty Cures (especially Megumi Aino/Cure Lovely and Iona Hikawa/Cure Fortune), Shirou Emiya, Arturia Pendragon, Clark Kent/Superman, Ryuko Matoi and Senketsu, Gracia, Ling Xiaoyu, Lucina, Chrom, Aichi Sendou, Raiden.
- Worthy Opponent: Kaito Kumon/Kamen Rider Baron.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Yoko Minato/Kamen Rider Marika, Rio and Mele, Kyoko Sakura.
- Enemies: The Demonic Legion (especially Demushu and Redyue), and Evil-aligned Gods in the Pantheon.
- Evil Riders: Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, Kogane/Kamen Rider Mars, Katsumi Daido/Kamen Rider Eternal, Sou Fueki/The White Wizard.
- Others: The Trollkaiger (especially Basco ta Jolokia and Yuuki Terumi), Johan Liebert, Monokuma and his Mastermind, Shogo Makishima, Yuu, Regime Superman, Onaga, Ares.
- Oppose: Lock Dealer Sid/Kamen Rider Sigurd.
- Conflicting Opinion: Homura Akemi, Oda Nobunaga
- Graduated from the Toku Base after winning his battle against Kaito Kumon, who become an Over Lord named Lord Baron in the prophesied battle.
- His predecessor, Haruto Soma/Kamen Rider Wizard (fellow Hope Bringer in the Toku Base) taught him the importance of Hope back when they teamed up in their battle against Bujin Gaim.
- Contrary to popular belief, he's not dumb, but rather naďve. Said naivety is the reason why he's involved in many troubles, including killing Yuya Sumii by accident.
- Also Kouta was once fell into Kogane's trap of being corrupted by the Evil Seeds, as a result he temporarily becomes Gaim Yami, an exact opposite of himself. However thanks to Lapis's powers and his own sheer will of determination, Kouta breaks out of his own corruption and returns to his normal self.
- Tried to reason with Mitsuzane Kureshima too many times since the latter's Face-Heel Turn. He finally did it, but at the same time, caused a temporary death which fortunately gets better.
- Kouta became close friends with Kira Yamato due to their similar ideals, as well as both of them use their own strength by defeating their enemies without killing them unless if the enemy is a Sadistic Omnicidal Maniac.
- Due to his association with Kira, he also gets along well with the majority of the GUAG Robot War Division, especially the Gundam pilots, after he notices of their act of heroism in their respective battles.
- Was glad that his rival and worthy opponent Kaito Kumon had managed to ascend into the pantheon as Kaito remarked Kouta that he will fight him again to test his might against his Over Lord powers someday.
- He gets along well with both Naruto Uzumaki and Kyo Kusanagi as both experienced to have a heated rivalry with their respective rivals like Sasuke Uchiha and Iori Yagami respectively, much like how Kouta had a rivalry with Kaito.
- As he fought, Kouta has come to realize that his enemy is the concept called 'Cynicism'. It's the thing that will cause despair and people giving up. Thus, while he befriended a lot of Hope Bringers, he brings a new concept: He doesn't just bring hope, he crushes those who promotes cynicism and despair, which is ironic, seeing who his superior is. He made enemies with several despair lovers like Sid, Makishima, Monokuma, Basco and Terumi of the Trollkaigers, and Liebert, while discussing with his senpai and fellow Urobuchi Deity, Madoka Kaname, about a group specifically made to crush despair and cynicism to curb while spreading hope.
- Along the way he had met several Hope Bringers in this pantheon, such as Makoto Naegi, Komaru Naegi, Flynn, Yu Narukami, Kenshiro, and Akane Tsunemori, after he notice their actions of bringing hope and being an inspirational figure among their respective allies.
- Other than Madoka, he also gets along well with the Magical Girl Sisterhood due to his close ties with Madoka as well as its members, particularly Sayaka Miki as her powers reminding him of his own while he had a sympathy for her after learning of predicament of being heartbroken due to her love triangle situation with Kyosuke Kamijo and Hitomi Shizuki, same thing with Mami Tomoe after he noticed her terrible pasts that turned her as an empty shell while she's doing her best in her duty as a hero, and Megumi Aino after Kouta was proud of her accomplishments of saving her world by removing every traces of hatred within her final opponent Red. The sisterhood also pointed out that Kouta might be Madoka's "Kamen Rider counterpart", which he didn't deny it at all.
- However, he has mixed feelings towards Kyoko Sakura as the Puella Magi's traits reminding him of Kaito in many ways.
- He also get along well with Kenzo Tenma as he also notice that he had been through a lot of suffering in his lifetime while he wants to stop Johan Liebert for causing a lot of chaos back in his universe.
- He is also being close allies with both Shirou Emiya and Arturia Pendragon, as the former both were heroes who shared the same ideals who wanted to protect the people who they care about and the latter were both blue-colored heroes who holds similar ideals to each other while he is also impress with her swordsmanship at the same time.
- He is also very close friends with Ryuko Matoi as both of them were trying to stop an alien invasion in their respective worlds while he also notice that her origins as a Life Fiber Hybrid is kinda similar to his brethren Rider's origins. Also whenever he heard Senketsu's voice, he reminding him a bit of Momotaros for many reasons.
- Kouta had a fondness to go to the mortal world to inspire many to never lose hope in spite of anything. He has stopped doing it after a while and because of that he was surprised when he learn that most of the people he was helping, such as Kazuto Kirigaya, Asuna Yuuki, Satellizer el Bridget, Judai Yuki, Yuma Tsukumo, Gracia, Aichi Sendou, and Iona Hikawa finally ascended into the Pantheon. They have become friends ever since.
- He was also very amused to find out that Judai admires the Kamen Riders and tries to emulate them with the Masked Heroes cards, all of which look like many of Kouta's comrades in the Toku Base. He wonders with curiosity if there's gonna be one that looks like any of his forms too...
- Kouta also rekindled his friendship with Yusei Fudo after the latter's ascension due to their similar ideals as he assures to Yusei that he hope for the rest of the Signers will ascend into the pantheon someday, which Yusei is glad to hear such good remarks from Kouta.
- He also rekindled his friendship with Aki Izayoi after her immediate ascension as Kouta was impressed with her psychic abilities which it can be used to materialize her Duel Monster Card into a real monster while at the same time he also had a sympathy for her after learning her terrible past that made her into a villain at first before she was redeemed by Yusei for defeating her in their second duel.
- He has some mixed feelings towards Yoko Minato after he had been through with the sole female New Generation Rider as either his ally or an enemy.
- Also gained an uneasy teamwork with both Rio and Mele since both of them reminding him of both Kaito and Minato due to their similar traits.
- When it comes to Kyubey, he recalls a similar experience with DJ Sagara, the avatar of the Helheim Forest. However, he honestly seemed better by comparison. Coming off as genuinely polite, friendly, well-meaning, and also seemed to take his defeat rather well. The Incubators could at least learn a few lessons from him since they seem rather similar in some places.
- Was not happy at all after he heard the ascensions of both Ryoma Sengoku and Kogane, as the former was the one who caused a lot of troubles that leads to the Helheim Invasion while the latter tries to bring chaos back in his experience in the Soccer World. He will stop them if they try to reenact the same evil deeds like they did before.
- Also gaining an ire towards Katsumi Daido as his transition from being a hero to villain made him a disgraced for being what a "Kamen Rider" is about and his actions were far worse than Micchy, and Sou Fueki for committing a mass human sacrifice for his ritual to fully revive his daughter Koyomi, which Kouta is against this kind of method. Because of this, he will fight to stop them.
- His status as an Over Lord made him a greater threat towards Yuu and his Da'ath organization as his God-like powers was the cause of interfering their own plot to recreate the whole world in their image.
- Kouta has a Conflicting Opinion with Homura Akemi due to her actions of turning into a Demon by usurping and sealing Madoka Kaname's God-like powers, and Oda Nobunaga because part of Gaim Kiwami Arms' armor was modeled after him.
- However, the conflict between Kouta and Homura is getting worse since he cannot accept her cynical view of life, and her treachery to her brethren Puella Magi, especially after what she had done to her former friend Madoka Kaname.
- The Doctor is very proud of the way Kouta handled Helheim and the Inves at the end, by sending it to a lifeless planet to not only give that planet life, but also to restore Earth.
- He gains the admiration of Superman due to his heroic deeds back in his battles as a Kamen Rider and the man of steel sees Kouta as one of the aspiring heroes of the next generation. He was also admired by Ling Xiaoyu for his idealism despite he faced hopeless moments, that said admiration is the reason why Xiaoyu became motivated to save Jin Kazama from his grisly fate.
- He also gained an ire towards Regime Superman after he learned that his actions were twisted due to him being the opposite of the real universe Superman.
- Upon learning the ascension of Onaga, he is not very happy at all by knowing his plan to take over the Pantheon and his powers to "resurrect the dead as one of his slaves" made him a greater threat as he is now trying to rally every heroic Kamen Riders and other heroes to stand against Onaga.
- Kouta was glad that his Love Interest Mai ascends into the pantheon, as the two of them reunited, they finally continue their duties as both the Man and Woman of the Beginning respectively.
Ness, God of Kid Heroes (The PSI Powerhouse)
- Theme Song: Smiles and Tears
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Franklin Badge.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Heroes Who Are Seen, But Not Heard, Determination, Shields and Healing, Destiny, Teenagers With Supreme Fighting Skills, Mundane Weaponry Of the Baseball Bat Variety, Psychic Powers
- Domains: Courage, Healing, Time, Friendship, Ambition, Leadership, Psychic Powers.
- Followers: Every single Eldoran Series Hero ever, Oliver, Randi, Princess Primm, and Popoie the Sprite Kid
- Enemies: Giygas, Porky Minch
- Was once best friends with Porky, but after an incident the night the meteor hit, Porky believed that Ness betrayed him on purpose and later forms an alliance with Giygas, causing their roller-coaster friendship to turn sour.
- Ninten originally held this position, but inexplicably disappeared shortly after ascending. It is unknown where he went, but many speculate that he was reincarnated in the form of a bee (or not) and escaped to pass his godhood on to Ness.
- Is currently trying to have a spot on the house of Mentalism by either staging a takeover against Lucy or obtaining a spot as her Good Counterpart.
- Apparently has a snarky side; recently, he has been seen with some other gods, along with a few mortals, including a female Mii who can change into an Emolga at will, to do MSTs with them.
Neville Longbottom, The God Who Rose to Become Awesome and Patron Saint of Heroes of Stories Not Focused On
- Intermediate God (Demigod before Character Development)
- Symbol: Before his Badass Levelling-up, his toad Trevor. After the Badass-Leveling, The Sword of Gryffindor on fire.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Before Character Development: Butt Monkey, The Chew Toy, Inept Mage, Why Did It Have to be Professor Snape, Missed the Call.
- After Character Development: Took a Level or Ten in Badassery, As Long as There Is One Man, Berserk Button, Beware the Nice Ones, Heroic Resolve, Hero of Another Story, Let's Get Dangerous, Magic Knight, Memetic Badass, Rebel Leader, Take Up My Sword, "World of Cardboard" Speech, Worthy Opponent, You Are Not Alone, Unchosen Ones.
- Domains: Good, Characterization, Magic.
- Followers: The Animorphs.
- Superior: Joanne Murray.
- Allies: Harry Potter, Harry Dresden, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Tobias, Flash Thompson/Agent Venom, Susan Richards/Invisible Woman.
- Friendly Rivals With: Chuck Norris.
- Enemies: Bellatrix Lestrange, Lord Voldemort, Dolores Umbridge.
- Opposes: Jacob Black.
- High Priest: Magrat Garlick.
- Neville was once a clumsy, inept wizard. He was placed in Gryffindor, though many thought it a bad choice. That choice turned out to be but a small forshadowing of what was to come, and Neville turned from the clumsy Butt Monkey of the series to the Memetic Badass who stood up to Lord Voldemort, told him "I'll join you when hell freezes over!" and then destroyed his last horcrux, rendering him mortal, while on fire. He ascended to the position of God Who Rose to Become Awesome.
- This cannot be overstated. He stood up to Lord Voldemort, defied him, and rendered him mortal WHILE ON FIRE.
- Has a friendly rivalry with Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris once broke an unbreakable vow. Neville came for him.
- Is not happy to see Bellatrix Lestrange in the Pantheon. Mainly for the fact that she tortured his parents in first place.
- Dislikes Jacob Black because he represents everything opposite to him (Neville has grown well in characterization, Jacob degrades it entirely).
The Powerpuff Girls
Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup, Goddesses Made of Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice and Fingerless Hands (The Powerpuff Girls, The Powderpuff Girls, The Girls)
- Theme Song: The Powerpuff Girls Theme.
- Intermediate Goddesses
- Symbol: A streak of pastel red, green, and blue zooming through the sky.
- Alignment: Lawful Good (Blossom), Neutral Good (Bubbles), Chaotic Good (Buttercup)
- Portfolio: Child Superheroines, Artificial Humans, Hands with No Fingers, Beauty, Brains and Brawn.
- Domains: City, Protection, Heroics, Power.
- All Three: Ness, Sector V, Finn the Human, Jake the Dog, Mordecai and Rigby, Ben and Gwen Tennyson, Dipper and Mabel Pines, Kevin Levin, Steven Universe, Korra, Aang, All Good Aligned DC Superheroes, The Cutie Mark Crusaders, The Saber Marionettes, Lauren Faust (the wife of their creator Craig McCracken).
- Blossom: Wonder Woman/Princess Diana, Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman, Steve Rogers/Captain America, Dexter, Pearl, Katara.
- Bubbles: Hello Kitty, Chibiterasu, Courage, Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, any good aligned beast, Koriand'R/Starfire.
- Buttercup: Hanzo Hasashi/Scorpion, Guts, Samurai Jack, Toph, Amethyst.
- Loves: PONIES!!!
- Uneasy Alliance: Godzilla.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star.
- Enemies: Princess Morbucks, Father (the one from KND), Freddy Fazbear, King Ghidorah, Hansel and Gretel, Jervis Tetch/The Mad Hatter, bad guys in general.
- Opposes: Johnny Test.
- "Sugar... spice... and everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girls. But Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction: Chemical X! Thus, the Powerpuff Girls were born! Using their ultra-superpowers, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup have dedicated their lives to fighting crime and the forces of evil!"
- Many brilliant minds of the Pantheon have been trying to figure out how the Girls are able to hold things since they have no fingers.
- The Powerpuff Girls are some of the youngest deities to reach the Pantheon. Being born of a Freak Lab Accident places their biological ages even younger than their outward appearances as kindergarten-aged school children would suggest.
- Like many good children, they respect their elders (at least the ones who aren't actively plotting to commit crimes or Take Over the World).
- All PPG has a special ability unique to them; Blossom has super breath, Bubbles can speak any language including squirrel and Buttercup can curl her tongue. Its something.
- Had a rocky start with Godzilla thinking he was an evil giant monster. The four battle against each other that left them all bruising. The girls were told that Godzilla wasn't a bad guy in which they were really sorry and are trying to think of a way to apologize to the Kaiju king.
- To say that the girls were happy about meeting some ponies would be an understatement. When they met the ascended Equestrian ponies, they couldn't help but squeal and pet them. However, the only person who doesn't like this is Rainbow Dash as she had a bad experience with them.
- While the PPG love to hang out with the ponies, they are mostly seen with the Cutie Mark Crusaders as they are around the same age. the CMC are hoping to get their superhero cutie marks.
- Found out about an alternate version of themselves in which neither are related and are Magical Girls. Blossom was OK with it, Buttercup hated it, and Bubbles loved it and wants to become a Magical Girl herself.
- Now that the PPG have ascended, they are hounded each day by Princess to let her join them and each day they say no.
- While it make sense the Girls would hang out with their fellow CN deities, they tend to hang out most with certain ones.
- Overall, they love to hang out with Steven Universe. They tend to share stories about a certain granpa who is also an uncle
- Blossom is often seen with Dexter as the two talk about their share interest. Many deities think their interaction are cute, especially Lucina◊. The two tend to blush when they hear this.
- Bubbles is absolutely in love with Courage the Cowardly Dog that she pretty much adopted him as her dog. Courage in turn is happy to be with someone as sweet as Bubbles.
- Buttercup thinks Jack is coolest person in the pantheon and hopes he would train her one day. Her sister joke that she might have a crush on the samurai which Buttercups would deny while blushing.
- Once rescued both Aquaman and Wonder Woman from the Legion of Doom. All three hope they be just as well developed as they are.
- One alternate universe have shown the girls gaining more normal body features. It's unknown if The Girls would develop the same way.
- While Buttercup always rags on her sisters, usually by bullying Bubbles, she really gets mad if others mess with them. Only she can make fun of them.
- Bubbles was actually surprise there were other deities who sounded just like her, including Barbara Gordon, Twilight Sparkle, Laura Kinney, Timmy Turner, and even Harley Quinn.
- Being the oldest, Blossom tries to uphold a moral ground that could inspire others. Of course, even she has her weakness like when she stole golf clubs for the Professor.
- Are pretty much disturbed with the both Hansel and Gretel as their young minds cant understand why they are murderers despite being kids. The Girls are ignorant about the twins past abuse.
- The entire pantheon are forbidden to ever tell the PPG of an alternate universe in which Blossom somehow conceived Him's child. Many are happy to oblige.
- They had an unfortunate encounter when Jervis Tetch/The Mad Hatter paid them a visit. At first, Jervis acted in an amicable manner and was merely interested in Blossom's hairbow as he wanted it for his headwear collection. Blossom agreed to give him one as she had several. The Hatter would have left without trouble until Bubbles caught his eye. Something happened. From then on, Blossom and Buttercup do not even let him near their sister.
- Also resides in the House of Personal Appearance.
Ramza Beoluve, God of Unfairly-Punished Heroism
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A medieval white lion facing to the right.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Heroes Who Are Unfairly Screwed Over By Karma, Incorruptible Pure Pureness, Doomed Moral Victor, Strongest 'Weak' Class, Beating And Slaying Demons and Angels and Gods, Iron Woobie.
- Domains: Good, War, Protection, Suffering
- Allies: Marona, Cloud Strife, Sigurd of Chalpy, Ibrum Gaunt, Artina.
- Enemies: Ultima & The Lucavi, Mayuri
- Is blamed for nearly everything good he's done. Still, Ramza would always take that full front as long as he's doing the right thing. Whether some other people restored his status or not, that's second matters to him.
- As a mortal, the Church of Glabados declared him a heretic after his death, but the Pantheon knew better and instead acknowledged Ramza's heroism by ascending him... after setting the historical record straight and dealing severe punishment to those who continued to tarnish his name.
- Became furious after the death of Artina as a result of circumstances even more unjust than his own. After personally killing her murderers, Ramza condemmed their souls to Limbo (via an agreement with Virtuous), forever barring them from reincarnation and rebirth.
- Ramza was shocked to discover that Ultima and the Lucavi had become members of the Pantheon, as the Glabados Church that they lead from the shadows was responsible for him being branded as a heretic when he was mortal, in addition to manipulating a civil war to cause thousands of innocent deaths so that Ultima could be revived. Ramza swore to once again stop them before they can hurt or manipulate anyone else.
- Is one of the members of the GUAG Sacred Knights, and was recently promoted to an official Warrior of Cosmos.
Rick Taylor/The Terror Mask
Rick Taylor and The Terror Mask, Gods of Possessed Heroes (The Hell Mask (Terror Mask))
- Theme Song: "Dying Breed" by Five Finger Death Punch
- Intermediate Gods
- Symbol: The Terror Mask
- Alignment: Chaotic Good with shades of Neutral Good (Rick)/ Chaotic Neutral (Terror Mask)
- Portfolio: For Rick: The Hero, Gentle Giant, Bad Ass, Nice Guy, Beware the Nice Ones, Lovecraftian Superpower, Berserk Mode, Determinator, Hollywood Nerd
- For The Terror Mask: Ax-Crazy, Throws around curses like there's no tomorrow, Mask of Power, Deadpan Snarker, Reason for fighting other villains, Artifact of Doom, Loves making quips, Noble Demon, "I know you bastards reading this love this gory sh*t right?"
- Domains: Possession, Teaming Up, Demon Fighting, Abomination Killing
- Allies: Ashley J. Williams, Simon Belmont, Gabriel Belmont, Bayonetta, Dante Alighieri
- Enemies: Satan, Cthulu, Ludwig Von TokkenTakker, Zobek, Mundus, Nightmare, Soul Edge, Nyarlathotep
- Rick was once a ordinary man with an extraordinary girlfriend, her name was Jennifer Willis and she was suddenly taken by forces of evil, The Terror Mask came to him giving him the power needed to fight that very evil in exchange for the mask to have a body to kill creatures with.
- Though they are Intermediate Gods The Terror Mask can push his body to Greater God levels for a short period of time, though prolonged use can kill Rick.
- Rick Taylor hates anyone that would try to sacrifice loved ones for power, when he discovers anyone that attempts to do so he will go on a rampage to stop them, or as The Terror Mask puts it.
Show him why we call it 'SPLATTERHOUSE'.
- The Mask believes that Rick is just as much a violent killer as it is, though Rick has tried to deny it he has taken great joy in the power and killing of demons.
- The Terror Mask hates Lawful Evil Demons as they often remind him of The Corrupted, The type of Demon that would never understand why it is sometimes a nice idea to help a human every now and again. Like the time he protected The Aztecs
If Rick-O can be a good guy doing some pretty bad things then the opposite could be true with me.
- When he is asked why he did such a thing he claims
- Many pointed out the fact that originally eventually tried to kill Rick and take over the world though he only states.
That was another time, another place, and a different game, I just want to play it my way now
- Rick is often trying to stop other abominations in a deal with The Terror Mask to help his girlfriend who is currently possessed.
- Due to this he is trying to help Bayonetta's situation with her father as he knows what that is like and has been through that before.
- Rick has a fear of clowns much to the amusement of The Terror Mask.
- The Terror Mask loves using the fact that he sounds like Winnie The Pooh Bear to mess with people.
- CatDog doesn't seem to like the the Terror Mask either, due to how it share's the former's voice for some reason. The Terror Mask had a field day with that one.
- Rick hates CarnEvil as he once had to fight a large cyborg Gorilla and he blames the Ring leader of that circus for inspiring Dr. West.
- People say that he used to look like Jason Voorhees much to Rick's confusion and The Terror Mask doesn't really like the comparison, claiming something about it being more on the lines of him being like a stone mask.
Samurai Jack, God of Wandering Swordsmen
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The family crest that can be seen on his cloak.
- Theme Song: Gotta get back… back to the past, Samurai Jack! Watch out!
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: 100% Adoration Rating, Badass, Badass Normal, Bewarethe Nice Ones, The Chosen One, Chronic Hero Syndrome, Clothing Damage, Determinator, The Drifter, Fishoutof Temporal Water, Humble Hero, Katanas Are Just Better, Knight Errant, Martial Pacifist, Masterof All, Master Swordsman, Mr. Fanservice, Only Knownby Their Nickname, Warrior Prince
- Allies: Link, Fa Mulan, Po, Iroh, Leonidas, Demoman, Finn the Human, Jake the Dog, Dexter
- Enemies: The Lich, GLADOS, Dr. Ivo "Eggman' Robotnik, Ultron, Melkor
- Rivals: Cloud, Afro Samurai, Himura Kenshin
- Ascended when the Pantheon realized he had been through far too much to not be.
- Attacked Iroh after hearing his voice. Luckily, Iroh was able to hold his own until the other gods finally managed to convince him that he wasn’t Aku. The old firebender forgave him for the incident when Jack told him his story, and talked about various other things over tea. Jack constantly visits him now, whether it be him feeling homesick and wanting to get the feeling of home, learning the fighting style behind firebending to add to his arsenal of various abilities, or sometimes just coming for tea and a game of Pai Sho (Iroh was surprised to find he was actually very good at it.).
- When Mulan heard of his ascension, she went to him hoping to get training. He agreed, but Mulan became confused when their first training session involved bamboo sticks of all things instead of regular swords; she found out the hard way just how formidable Jack is with any weapon he gets his hands on. Since then, though, he has taught her many things, such as ‘Jumping good’, and fighting without the use of sight. As a result, it has increased her skills greatly.
- When he heard of the House of Time and Space, he immediately left to ask them to help him get home. Some denied, due to being already aware of the actual point in which he returns to the past and not wanting to drastically alter time. There were some that agreed, but when Jack attempted to use any time machine, the finished products mysteriously broke down. Jack suspected it was Aku’s doing, and came to the conclusion that he had probably become aware of his ascension. Not wanting to hinder them or even put them in danger, he gave up on that route, saying that he would find another way.
- Has earned the wired ire of many evil robotic and technologically assisted gods for his vast cybernetic kill count of androids, cyborgs, computers and many other machinations of metallic mayhem. The digital list goes on, from Eggman to Ultron.
- GLADOS, however, hates him for a different reason. She managed to trap him once in Aperture Science, taking his sword away in the process, and tried to test him with her various obstacles. Instead of using the portal gun, however, he simply leaped across all of them with his impressive jumping skills, even retrieving his sword (since she hadn’t known about the jumping, she had been taunting him with it in plain sight), all without much issue. She has said nothing about the incident, and has despised him for making a fool out of her ever since.
- Has also gained rivalries with many swordsmen of the pantheon, such as Cloud and Kenshin. He trains with them when he feels up to it. Was glad to find a fellow samurai in Afro, although he doesn’t really agree with many of his motives and methods.
- Has made friends with the Demoman, after finding him very similar to his friend, the Scotsman. Well, similar albeit drunk, anyway.
- Similarly, he has found a friend in Leonidas after fighting alongside a futuristic version of the Spartan from his world.
- Joined up with the combat division of the GUAG, wanting to stop many other evils like Aku. Melkor has set his threat level to Very High, since he is able to take on armies of mooks and hold his own against some pretty high ranking villains.
- Had a run in with the Lich, who attempted to, unsurprisingly, kill him and destroy his sword. Jack was able to resist any mind control tricks on him, however, as he had fought off a possession by Aku himself before. Jack was able to ‘kill’ the Lich, but after being told of his abilities, he is wary of future attacks on him by the radiated wizard.
- Many goddesses (and some gods) of the House of Love absolutely adore it when his clothes become tattered and ripped, revealing his impressive figure. Many have tried to get into a romantic relationship with him, though he has rejected all of them, feeling that he is too dangerous to be around or would simply be too distracted.
- Constantly has to visit the House of Craft so Rarity can fix his robes. She always ends up asking how it managed to happen this time, and he always has an interesting story to tell. The other Equestrian gods head to Rarity's home when Jack does to listen in as a result.
- Is very wary of Celestia after having a risky run in with a similar looking forest spirit a while back.
- Also holds a place in the House of Travel
Sanger Zonvolt, The God that Cleaves/Smites Evil!, Co-God of Bash Brothers (Zengar Zombolt, The Sword that Cleaves/Smites Evil, The Sword that Cleaves/Smites Gods)
- Theme Song: "The Sword That Cleaves/Smites Evil".
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Colossal Blade.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Weapon of Choice: His personal mecha Dygenguar, or a human-sized Zankantou/Colossal Blade. Failing that, Katanas Are Just Better.
- Portfolio: Large Hams, Catch Phrases, Dramatic Pre-Battle Speeches, Walking Embodiment Of Awesome, Badass Samurais, Screaming CHESTOOOOO!!!!, Name Spelling Disorder.
- Domains: Determination, Loyalty, Protection, Sword, Strength, War.
- Followers: Keldorn Firecam (Baldur's Gate), Brooklyn "Bullet" Luckfield/Touma Kanou (Super Robot Wars), Takumi Atsuta.
- Allies: Elzam von Branstein, Tetsuya Tsurugi, Mitsuru Kirijo and Gilligan (co-workers in punishing the soon-to-be-banished-to-the-Disgraces), Kyosuke Nanbu, Excellen Browning, Houki Shinonono, Lingyin Huang, Lamia Loveless, Van, Minsc & Boo, Hakumen, Nagisa Misumi and Honoka Yukishiro, Kaguya Nanbu.
- As a self-proclaimed templar of all that is good and honorable, Sanger only associates himself with Good-aligned deities, and openly challenges anyone with an Evil alignment to battle.
- Is willing to overlook the fact that his name is rarely transcribed the same way twice, as he has more important things to focus on.
- Has an alternate universe Clone called Wodan Ymir, who, after a very Crowning Moment of Awesome of a sword fight that shook the very boundaries of the multiverse from the sheer force of the Badassery, forced Haruhi to rewrite the universe so Wodan was merely an Avatar of Sanger, to prevent the existence of everything from exploding due to the extreme awesome emitted by TWO Sangers.
- Kyosuke Nanbu Bright Slapped Sanger out of some serious emo over his ability to serve his role in the Pantheon at one point, and hence Sanger and he regard each other with great respect. Bright Noa later heard of this event and was greatly pleased.
- Minsc considers him best buds as they share mutual dislike for evil and tenacity to smite them or kick them in the butt. Sanger was amused to have such weird acquaintance, but as long as Minsc has the heart of good, he's cool with him.
- Some GUAE mooks attempted to assasinate him while he's out of the Dygenguard. The poor schmucks instead got cleaved with a human-sized Zankantou he recently found. Thus it's been declared that attempting to attack Sanger on foot is a bad idea.
- He was once mistaken as The Dark King due to his voice and was attacked by both Nagisa Misumi and Honoka Yukishiro. Sanger was quick to straighten up the misunderstanding, but in the same time, he's impressed enough with their teamwork that they became friends, with Sanger noting that if there's the Pantheon's "Bash Sisters", it'd be them. That, and somehow he felt that there's something familiar with Honoka's voice with how he attained his human-sized Zankantou. Regardless, Sanger assured them that the Dark King is... just another evil that will be cleaved/smote.
- Is a member of a stable group called the Mighty Majors. Alongside that, he's silently known, along with Kenshiro, as one of the 'Evil-Slaying Duo' with Sanger taking the business of smiting evil that is too big in size (like if they're (in) giant robots).
- It was known that before his ascension and becoming friends with him, he considered Tetsuya Tsurugi his most worthy opponent. Now that Tetsuya rose, the two agreed to resume their friendship to smite evil wherever they come. Don't worry, Elzam is coming along too.
Shouichi Tsugami/Kamen Rider Agito and Elie
Shouichi Tsugami and Elie , God and Goddess of Amnesiac Heroes (Shouichi: Kamen Rider Agito, Tetsuya Sawaki. Elie: Resha Valentine, Girl Number 3173)
- Theme Music:
- Rank: Intermediate Gods (Greater Gods if Agito transforms into Shining Form and Elie gained control of the Etherion).
- Agito: The Agito symbol
- Elie: The Heart Kruez symbol
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Agito), Chaotic Good (Elie)
- Portfolio: Amnesiac Heroes who were Determine to Regain their Lost Memories.
- Agito: Henshin Heroes, Badass Bikers, Elemental Power-based Multiform Balance, Makes Horrible Puns About Everything, Supreme Chefs.
- Elie: Action Girls, Apocalypse Maidens, Dangerously Short Skirt, Dude Magnets, Extraordinarily Empowered Girls, Always Winning in Casinos, Tonfa Blasters, Official Couples with Haru Glory.
- Domains: Good, Combat, Amnesia, Mysticism.
- All Ascended Toku Heroes (Agito only).
- Fairy Tail: Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, Erza Scarlet, Gajeel Redfox, Cana Alberona, Gray Fullbuster, Wendy Marvell.
- Others: Saki Hyuga/Cure Bloom, Mai Misho/Cure Egret, Fate Testarossa-Harlaown, Thor, Ororo Munroe/Storm, Herr Doktor Tenma, the LOL Rangers, the Special Lovers Squad (Elie only).
- Enemies: The entire Demonic Legion, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, Basco ta Jolokia, Sou Fueki/The White Wizard, Katsumi Daido/Kamen Rider Eternal, the Trollkaiger, Monokuma and his Mastermind, and every Evil-aligned Deities in the House of Mentalism.
- Once a Patron Saint from the Toku Base, Shouichi made his way to the proper pantheon since he is an amnesiac person until he regained all of his memories and his real identity as "Tetsuya Sawaki", while using his mystical powers of Agito to protect the innocent from evildoers.
- Later on Elie, Shouichi's former High Priestess, also step up as his position's co-Goddess due to her similar experiences with Shouichi of being an amnesiac person until she fully regains her memories as "Resha Valentine" and her complete control over the Etherion. Nevertheless, Shouchi and Elie became close friends and encourage to help each other as Co-Gods in this position.
- Shouichi is good friends with Souji Tendou due to his background as a chef like him.
- Elie is also good friends with the members of the Fairy Tail, especially Lucy, due to her companion, Plue, resembles one of Lucy's Silver Key Celestial Spirit, Nikora.
- While aboarding on the DenLiner, Shouichi gets absolutely confused because his friend Mana Kazaya looks like a teenage version of Naomi.
- Shouichi also opens a restaurant in the House of Food, it is not as big but also fancy, but it also gathers a lot of consumers just like Kotaro Minami's steak house and Oren Pierre Alfonzo's pastry shop.
- Elie usually seen playing Casinos in the House of Gaming, due to being a lucky girl, she constantly winning every time.
- Elie was initially hesitate to have allies with lightning-powered deities, such as Fate Testarossa-Harlaown, Storm, and Tror, due to her constant fear of lightning. However, Shouichi convinces her that these deities are good guys just like them, which she is glad that she will be just fine as long they're on their side.
- They were also good friends with Kenzo Tenma due to his profession of being a Doctor. Also, the Doctor give them a part time job in his hospital in order for them to help every patients who suffered the same fate as them.
- Also has a spot in the House of Mentalism under Memories.
Sol Badguy, God of Atonement (The Guilty Gear, The Flame of Corruption, Frederick)
- Theme Song: Keep Yourself Alive 2 or 3, or Ride the Fire.
- Intermediate God (Greater God in his true form)
- Symbol: The Fireseal on the Mark of the Gears.
- Weapon of Choice: Fireseal/Fuuenken.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: People With Baggage, Rampant Badassery, Cauterizing and Cutting All at Once, Stoicism, Good Sentiments Hidden by Bad Words, Being Strong, Yet Smart, Standing in for the Creator.
- Domains: War, Freedom, Vengeance, Fire.
- Followers: Balsa.
- Allies: Vash, Seras Victoria, Kenshin Himura, Dizzy, Hanzo Hasashi/Scorpion, Ichigo Momomiya (she steps in if there's any trouble pertaining to his other station), Yuji Sakai, William "B.J." Blascovicz, Booker DeWitt, Ragna the Bloodedge, Ryuko Matoi, Jotaro Kujo, Hakumen, Siegfried Schtauffen, Cecil Harvey, Human Torch, Alucard, Captain America, Yuri Lowell, Raiden (the Mortal Kombat one), Kung Jin.
- Rivals: Ky Kiske, Jin Kisaragi.
- Enemies: I-No, Justice, The Millennium, Wilhelm "Deathstead" Strasse, Light Yagami, Yuno Gasai, Nui Harime, Shinnok.
- All of his followers are too busy going out, righting their wrongs. They just sign in at his temple, then leave.
- Speaks to other gods sparingly (often disparagingly), but holds Kenshin, Vash an Zuko in decent regard as fellow atoners (though he'd never say it to their faces). Openly dislikes Light Yagami for his utopian tendencies.
- Is pestered almost constantly by Dante Sparda and Kenpachi Zaraki for a fight. After the mess with GI Guy, Sol finally did respond to the two of them, engaging in a chaotic melee that set the chosen arena aflame, cut it into pieces, then scattered those pieces far and wide. Domon Kasshu and Kamina were rather impressed.
- Was briefly considered to be in the running for God of Fire, but after seeing Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai in action, he turned around and walked away, muttering to himself. Even after Yamamoto's "death", and the ascension of the Human Torch, the position didn't even come to Sol's mind; what he has to deal with is a bigger issue. One has to wonder if he gave up on it, or considered the whole debate irrelevant; with him, the latter seems extremely likely.
- Also works as the God of False Marty Stus in the House of Narrative, as his temple pulls double duty as a shelter for good characters falsely accused of being Mary Sues. As most of his followers don't ever bother coming in, this tends not to cause problems.
- Has good taste in music, being a fan of Freddie Mercury and Queen. One of Sol's prized possessions from his era is their Sheer Heart Attack album.
- He's lately been seen smirking and cracking his neck while grinning. All that's left for the clue is "About damn time..."
- After hearing Ragna's fate, Sol has wondered if maybe he should be the one putting an end to him if the time comes... because he doesn't trust Jin enough. This put the two at odds.
- He's forced to pull back his words when he realized that his Dragon Install can make him more draconic and demonic the same way like Ragna, and as of recent, it's gotten more often.
- As if fate itself had decided though, he has recently been chosen by Wiz and Boomstick to fight a Death Battle with Ragna. Time will tell if he can indeed live up to his words.
- However, Sol is one of the people who suggests that they shouldn't just pick Ragna at his current condition, as even Sol finds fighting someone at that state completely insulting. Thankfully, the Pantheon has an alternate solution: use Time Travel to yank an 'alternate' Ragna when he's at his peak, and shit hasn't hit the fan. Sol smirked as he cracked both his knuckles and lightly on the neck, ready for battle.
- Once the fight actually happened, the judges were surprised how evenly Sol and Ragna ended up going against eachother, all things considered. However, something about the Ragna that was used seemed to had been "faulty", as he transformed into Black Beast fully after Sol only did one significant stab at him, forcing Sol to activate full Gear mode to kill the Black Beast in one shot before anything worse would happen. Even so, Sol was slightly annoyed to hear Boomstick claim that he won because he had 18 belts to Ragna's four.
- Unlike Ragna when it comes with being in Scorpion's house, Sol seems to get along well with him.
- Is one of the eight gods to make Marty Stu look good. The other ones are Sebastian Michaelis, Alucard (the one from Hellsing), Daigo Kiryu/Kyoryu Red, Souji Tendou/Kamen Rider Kabuto, Nick Russel/Red Mystic Ranger, Kira Yamato and Horatio Caine.
Stahn Aileron, God of Heroes From The Country (Stan Aileron)
- Theme Song: Unfinished World
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Swordian Dymlos. On fire.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Originating From A Country And Staying There Despite Possible Fame In City, Becoming A Hero That Saves The World, Hot-Blooded, Fire Magic, Idiocy, Idealism, Cheeriness, Values Of Friendship, Heavy Sleeper, Crazy Long Hair, Not Being The Chosen One
- Domain: Heroism, Combat, Idealism, Friendship
- Allies: Leon Magnus, Domon Kasshu, Yuri Lowell, Jade Curtiss, Guy Cecil, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Johnny Storm
- High Priestess: Nephenee
- Enemies: Barbatos Goetia, various evil rich Gods, Gilgamesh
- Stahn was known as formerly Domon Kasshu's most revered follower, as it was known that he rose from being a lowly country boy that evolves into a man that leads the charge that saves humanity from invaders known as the Aetherians and still refusing the glories of a rich life in the city, the reason he's deemed worthy of the throne and to be an example of the world that even those originating in a lowly village with little knowledge and no apparent 'Chosen Ones' bullcrap CAN save the world. It was also from there he actually befriended Leon Magnus. Domon was just ready to induct him to the Pantheon. However...
- Shortly before his induction, Stahn was apparently killed by Barbatos Goetia. It took Leon, who took the guise of Judas, to eventually set things right by having Haruhi Suzumiya press the Reset Button and ensuring that Stahn did not die. The Pantheon didn't let that hinder Stahn's induction, as not only Barbatos used a cheap trick to achieve so, but several deities like Ryu, Ken, Chun-li, Morrigan and Demitri testified that Stahn was also involved in stopping the merging of several worlds before this fateful event.
- Coming fresh from Domon's temple, Stahn is also well known for his Battle Cry whenever he's using 'Satsugeki Bukouken/Final Fury': "OYEYEYEYEYEYEYEH!!!"
- Always an idealist at heart. Stahn will always believe in the good of many, unless they prove to be completely unreasonable and evil.
- He's always the one to be able to know that Judas is Leon, saying things like, "Hey, Leon! What kind of mask are you wearing now??" with a flustered Judas denying so.
- Due to his shared views of friendship, Stahn is also fast friends with Tokugawa Ieyasu, made more apparent with how they sounded the same. Other same-sounded Gods (such as Gaara or Kain Highwind) are surprised, wondering how Stahn can be so chipper with such voice. Robin, however, is not surprised, because he/she has seen one such chipper, same voiced being.
- Seriously hates Gilgamesh, as not only they have the same voice (Japanese-wise at least), but the fact that Gilgamesh and his ego pretty much represents people who looks down on Stahn's kin, like saying 'lowly country mongrels'. Stahn has gone so far to say that he's met another Gilgamesh (he did, really) that's A LOT nicer and is more than a man than this... Gilgamesh he met in the Pride house.
T- 800 Model 101, Mark 2/The Terminator
Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 Series 800 Version 2.4 Infiltration-Combat Unit, Mechanical Deity of Heroic Caretakers (The Terminator, Uncle Bob, T-800 Model 101 Mark 2)
- Theme Song: Judgment Day Theme.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Thumbs Up◊.
- Alignment: Varies but focuses mostly on the Good spectrum
- Portfolio: Badass Bikers, Cool Shades, Gaining a Soul, Go Out With a Thumbs Up, Papa Wolf, Being a Better Parent Then Sarah Despite Being a Robot, Shooting People In The Knees.
- Domain: Machines, War, Weapons, Emotion.
- Allies: Optimus Prime, Master Chief, Squirrel Girl, Lucina, Jackie Chan, Seras Victoria, Solid Snake, KOS-MOS, Neo, Subject Delta, Bladewolf, Aegis, Booker DeWitt and Elizabeth, Hercules, Future Trunk, Wong Fei Hung, Chuck Norris, Johnny Cage, Raiden, Arnold Schwarzenegger & Sylvester Stallone, Iskander, Inferno Cop.
- Enemies: Ultron, Megatron, Brainiac, Dr. Nefarious, GLaDOS, R-Dash 5000, Springtrap, Gauron, Dio Brando, Diavolo, Dark Danny, Enrico Pucci, Millennium.
- Friendly Rival: Alex Murphy/Robocop.
- Once just a Killer Robot for Skynet, the Mark 2 was reprogrammed by the human resistance led by John Connor to protect his younger past self, doing everything in his mechanical being to do his mission.
- Note that there is another version that was sent way further into the past to protect and raised a young Sarah Connor. This one is a Mark 3 and is call "Pops".
- Entering the Pantheon in a giant ball of light, Mark 2 accidently landed in the territory of the Disgraces, naked. Searching through the entire place, he came across Jake Conway, demanding his boot, his clothes and his bike. Jake's response was pulling out a gun, but he was easily disable by the Mark 2 when he grabbed his arm, twisting it until the bone snap, and threw him across the room. He then stripped him of his clothes, stole his bike and drove towards the Pantheon proper.
- Since saying Mark 2 or calling him T-800 is tedious, many members of the pantheon have decided to just call him Bob or Uncle Bob. Mar... Bob is ok with it.
- Is still programmed to not kill humans, so expect a lot of knee capping. However, demons, angels, aliens, Kaijins, zombies, vampires, ghouls, animals, Eldritch beings, beast and other robots are another thing entirely.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger was happy to see one of his avatars ascended to the Pantheon. The two often hangout along with Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris, and Jackie Chan.
- Uncle Bob can easily use any type of weapons he can get his hands on. He also has cache of weapons that resides in the House of Weapons. His prefer weapon is a shotgun.
- Has a friendly rivalry with Alex Murphy. In fact, the two fought against each other in a rap battle and a traditional fight. Bob won the former but lost the latter. They are currently setting up a rematch to settle the score.
- Despite being made to be a Killer Robot, Bob as been remarked to be a very suitable parental substitute. If you ignore the gun fire and explosion.
- He's still good with those one liners.
- Allied himself with some deities that share some similarities like Aegis and KOS-MOS for being robots that help the world. There is also Trunks and and Lucina since they to came back to the past to save it. He is also close to deities who are badasses who take care of young people like Iskander and Booker.
- Bob has also made enemies of people of the same quality but evilier like Brainiac, Ultron, Dark Danny and Spring Trap. He especially doesn't like Enrico Pucci whose end game was to reset time so that the Joestar bloodline wouldn't exist.
- Opposes the entire Millenium organization. There was an event of him, Raiden and Seras Victoria mauling down their ghouls and vampire hordes.
- Has an extensive knowledge of the human anatomy. He often lends this knowledge to House of Health and Diseases.
- Still acting on a similar program, Bob is dedicated to protect some of the young deities who may be destined to save the world one day.
- Inferno Cop enjoys his company, since he's reminded of Mecha Cop when around him.
Taiki Kudo, God of Good Samaritans and Chronic Hero Syndrome (Mikey Kudo, General of King Shoutmon, Boy With the Red Xros Loader)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The flag of the Xros Heart Army.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Chronic Hero Syndrome, Badass Normals, Goggles Do Nothing, Guile Heros, Strategists, Atonement, Hot-Blooded, Love Freaks, Heart Is An Awesome Power, The Power of Friendship.
- Non-Ascended: Shoutmon (his partner), Akari Hinomoto, Zenjiro Tsurugi, Nene Amano, Kiriha Aonuma, Tagiru Akashi, the entirety of the Xros Heart Army and numerous other protagonists from Digimon
- Ascended: Several superheroes in the Pantheon, Son Goku, Ichigo Kurosaki, Naruto Uzumaki, Ash Ketchum, Sora, Kamen Rider Double (Shotaro Hidari/Kamen Rider Joker and Philip/Kamen Rider Cyclone), Torin/Kyoryu Silver I., Koichi Kimura
- Enemies: The Bagra Army, Quartzmon (non-ascended), those who attempt to stop his quest.
- Driven by a desire to help others, Taiki's catchphrase "I won't turn my back on them!" has become a bit of a support chant for his biggest followers and friends.
- Once attempted to aid the House of Villains in order to make them his friends, but was so shocked by their evil intentions that he had to be dragged out of the house by Shoutmon to stop his urge to stay and help out.
- Has a monthly get-together with other goggle-wears, dubbed the "Goggle Head Union" by Rika Nonaka.
Tassadar, God of The Messianic Archetype (Savior of the Templar, Twilight Deliverer)
- Intermediate God, potentially Greater God when channeling the Khala and Void simultaneously. But... well, see below for details.
- Symbol: The Protoss Icon◊
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Badass, Kind Protoss Who Shouldn't Be Angered, Sacrificed Himself To Destroy The Zerg Overmind, Defied The Conclave When They Told Him To Raze Zerg-Infested Terran Worlds, Frontline General, Powerful Psionic Powers, Using Both Khala and Void, Became Functionally Immortal, Spirit Advisor
- Domains: Psychic, Martyrdom, Khala, Void, Spirits
- Allies: Zeratul, Jim Raynor, Thrall, Jaina Proudmoore, Tyrael, Cosmos, Madoka Kaname, Optimus Prime, Oyashiro
- Enemies: Arthas, Diablo, The Tyranids, Lucifer
- Tassadar left the mortal plane during the battle against the Overmind in Aiur. In turn, his sacrifice ushered peace between Templars and Dark Templars amongst Protoss and ensured the survival of Protoss. He is then honored with the phrase 'En Taro Tassadar' and seemingly turned into a spirit. In truth, he was in fact ascended to the Trope Pantheons, where the Pantheon recognized his great sacrifice and compassion. It just took him kinda long to appear in public due to... difficulties.
- While Tassadar was taking his time to show up in the pantheon, he personally requested for Cosmos to take care of his divine duties and grant blessings to his followers while he was taking care of said difficulties. Once he got everything over with, Cosmos gave Tassadar the title that he was meant to ascend for. In return, Tassadar shows gratitude to Cosmos for helping his followers out while asking little in return.
- Within the Pantheon, Tassadar is easily capable of fighting and using his psychic powers despite the fact that he is currently a spirit, and presumably shouldn't be able to do that in his ethereal form. There's several theories as to why this is the case, with the most common being that it would be boring if Tassadar couldn't do anything.
- Following his ascension, Tassadar was reunited with Zeratul and Jim Raynor. It's not the first time that he has reunited with Zeratul however, for he encountered him earlier as a spirit.
- Fights with his allies in many battles... somewhat. That Tassadar who shows up to do battle is in fact an avatar of his that show up to fight alongside heroes and villains, as Tassadar himself is just a spirit and thus not much good in the battlefield.
- Yes, he can channel the Khala and Void together once more to replicate the attack he did on the Overmind. However, since it killed him last time he did that, he's not willing to do that again unless the situation is extremely dire. Considering that he is a spirit right now, there's a chance that it will destroy him for good. Can you blame him for not wanting to take the risk?
- Seeing and hearing of the Tyranids brings back too many bad memories of the Zerg. Tassadar has offered to help out should the Tyranids ever manage to break the seal.
- Has deep respect for Madoka Kaname for her selfless and heroic sacrifice. Which is why he shows no sympathy toward Lucifer for manipulating one of her best friends into undoing her hard work.
- En Taro Tassadar! ... is what his followers and friends would say. For Tassadar himself, it's always En Taro Adun!
Torin/Kyoryu Silver I
Torin, God Who Defected From Evil (Wise God Torin, Kyoryu Silver I)
- Theme Song: "Senkou no Brave"
- Intermediate God
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Symbol: A yellow triangle with the symbol of Bragigas inside it, or the Giga Gaburevolver
- Portfolio: being bravery incarnate, Kicking ass due to being the eldest, originally a harbinger of destruction before turning good, those originally deemed as a failure due to horrible events in his past, protecting his fellow warriors, the Feather Blade, epic baritone ass-kickers
- Domains: Bravery, Good, Dinosaurs
- Follower: Dantetsu Kiryu/Kyoryu Silver II (his successor)
- Allies: All Ascended Toku Heroes (especially the Kyoryugers), Cosmos, Pathurnax, Raspberyl, Artix von Krieger, The ToQgers
- Enemies: All Ascended Toku Villains
- Worthy Opponent: Dante, Sephiroth
- Originally the High Priest to Pathurnax, Torin eventually made his way to the House of Emotion after becoming Kyoryu Silver and thus embodying bravery himself. This was met with rejoicing from his fellow Kyoryugers, glad to see their mentor free of his past failures and becoming a Kyoryuger in his own right.
- Has a strange rivalry with Dante due to them having the same voice, but also due to Torin originally being a creation of Deboth himself. What followed after their first meeting were the two flying throughout the House of Combat, Dante with Ebony & Ivory, Torin with his Giga Gaburevolver, shooting each other to oblivion and then an epic sword clash that ended with Torin's Trinity Strazer cutting the House of Combat in half. After that, Dante laughed, shook hands with Torin and suggested that they'd go for pizza (his treat). Torin agreed.
- Also got into a fight with Sephiroth, once again due to their voices. The two had an epic sword clash in their basic forms, until Sephiroth decided to go One-Winged Angel. Torin fought back as Kyoryu Silver and summoned the GigaBragioh to fight to a standstill. After the dust settled, Sephiroth considered him a Worthy Opponent.
- Despite his appearance, Torin actually has a humorous side. He's shown to have a curiosity for shoujo manga and monster movies when not on the job.
The Vault Dweller
The Vault Dweller, God of Action Survivors
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Vault 13 water flask
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Badass Normal, Karma, Multi-Ranged Master, Save The World, Powered Armor
- Domains: Heroism, Firearms, Karma
- Reigns over his seat with four priests: The Chosen One, The Initiate, The Lone Wanderer, and The Courier. The four appear shrouded in dark hoods, so their names and genders are a mystery.
- The Vault Dweller once decided to just leave his seat one day, wearing nothing but his Vault 13 jumpsuit. He returned three months later wearing Powered Armor, wielding a minigun and carrying the heads of several lesser evil gods. Business as usual for him. Then, each one of his priests did the same.
- There have been rumors around the Pantheon that he has an alternate-universe pony counterpart called Littlepip, who could give Twilight a run for her position as Goddess of Telekinesis. These rumors are unsubstantiated, but he has been sometimes seen with a small gray pony with a short brown mane and tail. Whether this is Littlepip or not remains to be confirmed.
Warrior of Light
Warrior of Light, God of Champions (Paragon)
- Theme Song: Final Fantasy I Main Theme
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A blue crystal
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Champion to another, Light, The Paladin, determination, ideology, Artificial Human, seemingly little personality, defending the line, villainous themes done heroically, no memory of the past.
- Domains: Light, Combat, Fealty
- Followers: None. The mark of a Champion is that he places his charge above all others, even gods to worship.
- Allies: Cosmos, Kain, Squall Leonhart, Firion, Cloud Strife, Laguna Loire, Cecil, Sora, Bartz, Terra, Artix von Krieger
- Enemies: Chaos, Garland, Caius, Mateus, Exdeath, Golbez, Melkor, Sephiroth, Kefka
- Seeing how quickly the forces of the GUAE grew in number and power, Cosmos personally traveled to the Main House to beseech the Holy Trinity for one mortal in particular to be ascended. After much study and review, the gods permitted her request, and brought the nameless warrior into the Pantheon.
- Though in a new world, the Warrior quickly learned that the only thing that changed from their previous situation was the overall scale. undeterred, the Warrior of Light visited the leaders of his goddess' new organization to gain the full scope.
- The Warrior now serves as Cosmos' protector. He is always by her side, serving as the last line of defense should any GUAE members attempt an assassination. Nothing will pass him while he still breathes, be it an army in the thousands or Melkor himself.
- Met up with Artix von Krieger in the House of Faith, and was amazed with his abilities with light. Artix then had to tell him the truth: he's the Champion of Darkness but was trained to using the abilities of Souls to make it seem like he has light powers. The Warrior still treats Artix as a true warrior of light despite that, and is recently signing up to become a full member of the GUAG Sacred Knights.
Yuri Lowell, God of Doing The Right Thing In Spite Of Rules (Yuri Freakin' Lowell)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Second Star, his 'most preferred' sword.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Anti-Hero, Doing What's Right, Bishōnen, Acknowledging One's Hypocrisy, Badass, Popularity Power, Small Steps Hero, Vigilante Man, Gender-Blender Name, Going On With Two Weapons.
- Domain: Heroism, Combat, Mentality
- Allies: Estelle, Rita Mordio, Leon Magnus, Sanger Zonvolt, Garrus Vakarian, Kanji Tatsumi, Eikichi Mishina, Sol Badguy, Malik Caesar
- Yuri is the one God that is able to see about good deeds that should be done no matter what, even if it's against the rules. If he finds one, bet your ass that he'll do it.
- Even if someone calls him out to be hypocritical in what he does, Yuri will always find a way to still commit himself to do it. He's made his choice and he acknowledges all the flaws of his choice, embracing it.
- He's extremely popular, at one point even eclipsing the once ever popular Leon Magnus, to the point that the two agreed to put themselves in a 'Hall of Fame' or sorts and not getting involved in popularity contests anymore to give fresh bloods a chance.
- As a fellow well-known vigilante, he's also 'partner in crime' with Garrus Vakarian. However, during Garrus' tension with Litchi Faye-Ling, Yuri instead did not get involved. Because he heard of her from Leon, and her actions reminds him of his own actions of trying to save Estelle even if would cause The End of Terca Lumieris As They Know It
- It was said that a factor of his popularity is attained around the same time Kanji Tatsumi did, thus they became quite friends. Later on, this extended to Eikichi Mishina and Sol Badguy.
- Is known to fight in a rather unorthodox way. Some followers instated him as the God for 'Unorthodox Fighting', but eventually Yuri decided that this isn't right. Therefore, he arranged the house movement with gusto.
Zuko, God of Embracing One's Goodness (The Blue Spirit, Lee, Fire Lord Zuko)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Fire Nation Crest.
- Alignment: All over the map, but finally settled on Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Redemptions a Long Time In Coming, (Formerly) Fallen Royalty, Boyfriends of Shipping Sacrifices, Firebenders, Recovered Love Martyrs, Character Development, No Social Skills and Sense of Humor, Team Expansions, Awe-Inspiring Coronations, Those With Dark and Troubled Pasts, Not Following the Footsteps of His Evil Father, Atoning For His Evil Actions Through Realization, The Abel to Azula's Cain.
- Domains: Fire, Good, Redemption, Royalty, Sun.
- Followers: Mr. Gold and Killian Jones, Ogremon, Emma Frost, Gambit, Stitch, Dinobot and Blackarachnia, Knock Out.
- Allies: Aang (a Friendly Rival), Katara, Sokka, Toph, Iroh (his Uncle), Gaara, Iron Man, Discord, Setsuna Higashi/Eas/Cure Passion, Chase/Mashin Chaser/Kamen Rider Chaser, Kellam, Ange.
- Enemies: Arthas Menethill, and by extension, the entire Grand United Alliance of Evil.
- Friendly Enemies With: Loki.
- Additional Relationship: Azula (his sister).
- High Priestess: Regina Mills.
- Moved from the House of Love in an attempt to stop the rampant shipping of his clergy. Which hasn't really worked. He still goes there on occasions though, mostly because Masaya Aoyama's temple has sheltered Mai on many, many occasions.
- On good terms with the other gods who hail from Avatar (save Azula), though he is having trouble controlling rogue elements within his clergy who want to pair him up with Katara. Or, more rarely, Toph. Or Jet. Or Azula. Or Jin. Or Song. He's lost track, really.
- After Azula collapsed in the last part of her Villainous Breakdown, Zuko tried to ensure that her entrance into the Fallen was dignified. It might have worked if she hadn't been alternately sobbing, making inarticulate threats, and trying to kill him. The two tried to settle their differences by finding their mother, Ursa. The events were...not as happy as expected, and the last Zuko saw his sister, she was sent to the mortal world. Whether or not she will return, no one knows. Zuko is hopeful she makes it back, and how... she did return. Zuko swears to bring her back to the side of the righteous.
- Zuko is the current God of Embracing One's Goodness. His story of redemption was so good, it practically became the 2nd plot thread of his show, and lasted for almost the whole length of it as well. Given that his Evil Counterpart is Arthas Menethill, is surprising.
- As of such, he often works with Cosmos when trying to go on recruiting trips. Appealing to gods in the other alliances to remember the importance of goodness, to reach that small spark of life and light in each of them. Of course, should they refuse, he can always give them a good fireball in the face to defend himself.