Here lies the House of Heroes, who fight against destruction. These God's goals are peace and harmony, to restore order. Beware that some are less than noble in pursuit of this goal. This house was founded when several of the heroes such as Superman and Spider-Man decided they wanted a place to rest instead of the perpetual war in the house of heroes and villains. While many of the elder gods were uneasy at the thought of another hero/villain house split after the first experiment, the case eventually went all the way to the court of the gods, where a very tired and irritated Johnson ordered the house split up because, "All that noise makes sleeping very difficult for the rest of us! I tolerate the house of beasts out of necessity, but split the others up for now. Let them scheme in their own houses." Jean Luc-Picard facepalmed at this utterly arbitrary decision, but as Jack McCoy was leading the case, tired of having the lawless look over his notes, the decision passed with surprisingly little argument. The only dissenter was Harvey Dent, but after flipping a coin, he ultimately decided for it too, though it did create the awkward situation of him needing to drag himself between houses depending on his coin flip on who he was going to visit on off time. Most of the resident Heroes are just glad to finally rest without needing to take watches to prevent their throats from being slit by the Villains. However, their only exception is a form of Enemy Mine when it comes to beating the Disgraces.
- Heroes Overdeities and Greater Gods
- Heroes Intermediate Gods
- Heroes Lesser Gods
- Heroes Demigods and Quasideities
open/close all folders
The Paragon Trio of Hope
Cosmos, Goddess of Good and Leader of the Grand United Alliance of Good (Goddess of Harmony)
- Theme Song: Keeping the Peace
- Overdeity of Good
- Symbol: Ten uniquely-shaped Crystals, one for each of her original champions. Alternatively, her counterpart to the Stigma of Chaos, which is White and Feathery as opposed to Black and Spiky.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Preservation of the Balance Between Order and Chaos, Saintliness, Motherliness, Wisdom, Long-Term Planning, Self-Sacrifice For The Greater Good.
- Domain: Balance, Destiny, Good, Law, Hope, Protection.
- Followers: Onion Knight, Zidane Tribal, Professor Shantotto, Lord Shojo, the Man In The Moon, Palutena, and many others.
- Allies: Cloud Strife, Terra Branford, Zordon, the majority of the Good-aligned deities.
- Enemies: Melkor, Chaos, the Great Will.
- Herald: Blizzard.
- Despite being technically less powerful than Iluvatar, his duties as one of the Holy Trinity keeps him from being active all the time in the Grand United Alliance of Good. Thus, Cosmos rose through the ranks to be named leader of the Alliance until further notice. Many of the chaotic members grumbled about the appointment, but as Cosmos is also fully willing to get down and dirty in the war, most eventually came around to the leadership.
- Frequents the House of Heroes quite often to help plan with the generals, but will just as soon visit the other houses in order to check on good recruits from the other houses.
- Is taking part in a grand alliance of the most brilliant minds in the pantheon against the Mad God of Order, the Great Will. She profoundly detests his obsessive desire for all-encompassing order at the cost of every form of freedom, uncaring of the suffering some may endure for many to be preserved. However, she has paid close heed to the rumors stating the Tyrant God was once a kind, loving deity, and also devotes significant resources in finding exactly what, if anything, twisted him into the demented Control Freak he is today.
Clark Kent, God of Superheroes (Superman, Kal-El, Supes, The Man of Tomorrow, The Last Son of Krypton, The Man of Steel, The Big Blue Boyscout, Earth's Adopted Son)
- Theme Song: His TAS theme; alternatively, John Williams' theme or Hans Zimmerman's take.
- Greater God (Overdeity if near a blue star)
- Symbol: A Shield with an "S" on it.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolios: Inexplicably Good Disguises, Lots and Lots of Powers, Flying Catches, Specific Weaknesses, Getting Away With Being So Overpowered, Being Cool While Almost Always Winning, Caped Heroes, Paragons, Ideal Heroes, Adorkable, All Loving Heroes, Farm Boys.
- Domains: Truth, Justice, The American Way (formerly), Family, Power, Superheroics.
- The DC Universe: Kara Zor-El/Supergirl (his cousin),Diana of Themyscira/Wonder Woman, Lois Lane (his looooooooong-time love interest/ wife until The New 52), John Henry Irons/Steel, Krypto the Superdog, Kara Zor-L of Earth-Two/Power Girl, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Dick Grayson/Nightwing, Tim Drake/Red Robin, Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Vic Sage/The Question, Barry Allen/The Flash, Hal Jordan/Green Lantern, Arthur Curry/Orin/Aquaman, Ronnie Raymond and Jason Rusch/Firestorm, Billy Batson/Shazam, Oliver Queen/Green Arrow, Shiera Hall/Hawkgirl, Zatanna Zatara, Nimue Inwudu/Madame Xanadu, Irwin Schwab/Ambush Bug, Victor Stone/Cyborg, Rachel Roth/Raven, Garfield Logan/Beast Boy, Koriand'r/Starfire.
- Other Allies: Steve Rogers/Captain America, Tony Stark/Iron Man, Bruce Banner/Hulk, Thor Odinson, Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider, Ororo Munroe/Storm, Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Matt Murdock/Daredevil, Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Elektra Natachios, Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk, Doreen Green/Squirrel Girl, Laura Kinney/X-23, James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine, John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Liu Kang, Optimus Prime, Stan Lee, Doctor Wong Fei-Hung, Takeshi Hongo/Kamen Rider 1, Hayato Ichimonji/Kamen Rider 2, Yui Kirigaya, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Nicholas Saint North, Steven Universe, Goliath, He-Man, The Guy
- Friendly Rivals With: Son Goku (both of them only have strong respect for each other's respective dedication to good).
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Lobo, Selina Kyle/Catwoman, Jason Todd/Red Hood, Zeus.
- Enemies: Lex Luthor, Red Skull, Harley Quinn, Darkseid, Brainiac, Doomsday The Joker, Bane, Deathstroke, His own Regime self, YHVH.
- Did you say there's someone who needs help ASAP? Fear not, because this looks like a job for Superman!
- Superman's adventures have been so varied and numerous that listing all of his accomplishments, allies, and his influences on the rest of the pantheon could keep us here a while. Just watch for him when he's in one of his moods.
- As their philosophies, color schemes, and do-gooder attitudes are very compatible, Superman meets regularly with Optimus Prime and Captain America, along with a few others. Rumors that they make secret plans to thwart Evil are entirely unfounded. Everyone knows that they get together to play Bridge. Whatever that is. Surely the most powerful of superheroes, the robotic Messiah, and the head of the House of Justice can get together without making plans, right?
- Some might mock him for being old fashioned, but his closest allies will be quick to remind him that, "I believe in you."
- Most of the villains hate his guts, as his Super Speed, Super Strength, and other parts of his Superpower Lottery makes him a very persistent foe that is NOT easily gotten rid of (without a healthy dose of kryptonite of course).
- Has fought Goku many, many times with no certain conclusion, except for that one time when they were nowhere near a yellow sun.
- Has the distinction of being in one of the greatest friendly fights in Pantheon history: Him VS Son Goku. After a long and grueling battle that took every house of the pantheon to clean up, Superman was declared victorious.
- They were both scolded by the latter's wife after they destroyed the earth during their battle.
- He has agreed to a rematch with Goku, after the latter gained his Super Saiyan God form. Every house is preparing for defenses. Luckily, Superman didn't want their battle to cause severe collateral damage like last time, so he opted to end the fight quickly and cleanly by frying Goku's brain. He then quickly flew Goku's body to the House of Life and Death for revival. After which, Goku claims he is finished with fighting Superman because if he were to ever win he would have nothing left to strive for.
- In an alternate universe, he is a tyrant. if he had just one bad day. But to Superman, this still doesn't affect his reputation. Personally, however, the vision kinda shook his conviction, realizing that he could end up the same as his tyrannical version. He's asked not just close friends like Batman, but also the likes of Captain America to either come with a backup plan or work together to keep the morale, to never let that happen, continuing to live in what he'd call "The World of Cardboard".
- That tyrannical version of himself eventually became motive for him to grab a shard of X-Kryptonite and take part in "The Pantheonic Rebellion".
- And in the top of that, said tyrannical version got a place in the Pantheon, much to his dismay.
- After her ascension, he tried to keep Lois away from this version as far as possible because the last time he saw them having a romantic evening in the House of Love, Regime Superman ended up consume by jealousy and grief over a life he could have had and kidnapped Lois and tried to kill him in an attempt to make her love him. Needless to say, Clark was not please and flew to the House of Power to rescue her. Because both of them have the same level of power, their fight lasted for hours, destroy most of the house in process. It took Regime Superman a Villainous Breakdown after Lois to declare that she would never, out of her own free will love him as he is too different from the Clark she knew, loved and respected for the pantheon to subdue him.
- High-Fived and became friends with Yui Kirigaya, a kind-hearted Artificial Intelligence and fellow adopted child, after finding out how the sweet little girl also kicked the ass of an invincible monster that tried to threaten her mother. General Zod, freshly traumatized from having his face ground into a cornfield for threatening Clark's mother, now nervously whistles and quietly walks away whenever Yui appears after finding out how her ability carve those who threaten HER parents into confetti with a giant flaming sword.
- Astonishingly, despite being called the Big Blue Boyscout, Clark doesn't own a single badge.
- Many in the Pantheon were shocked when they noticed that Clark sound just like Sephiroth. Not only that, but watching some of his old family home videos that were sent by Ma Kent, his younger self sounded like Sasuke Uchiha. When people imagine how Superman sounds like, but these two are the least likely. On the other hand....
- Once reached the ultimate form of badassery when he held both Cap's shield and Mjolnir◊ at the same time. However, many in the Pantheon were peeved when it was revealed that Supes was only able to lift the hammer was because Odin lifted the 'most worthy' enchantment. Many believe the Marvel universe is too cynical to think someone from another universe would be worthy of wielding the mighy Mjolnir.
- Don't question of how just because he's a Kryptonite means that he's not even a man (or God. Or whatever) and shouldn't care of earthlings. Especially when the sayer is a non-human themselves. Supes' response is... "Reality is, you are an (insert species here), I AM A MAN!!" while punching them in the gut.
- Many of the Pantheon couldn't help but find his childlike wonder of still believing in Santa Claus to be admirable. He would mention how Santa would wrapped his gift with lead so he couldn't peek what's inside with his x-ray vision. Others however point out that it would most likely been his parents that wrapped his gifts. He didn't listen to those people.
- Clark was left speechless when he actually met Saint Nicolas himself. Santa mention how Clark is always on the top of the Nice List.
- Contary to how most writers may think, Clark is perfectly capable of living a normal life without his powers. In fact, his most desired dream is living a normal life as a farmer like his dad and raising a family. He is Clark Kent first and Superman second.
- Reminds people that he had the 'ice castle' long before Queen Elsa.
- Doesn't stay in the House of Heroes too long as he is mostly flying around the Trope Pantheon offering assistance to anybody who needs it no matter how big or how small.
- His relationship with Bruce Wayne/Batman tends to vary. Most times they act like friends who do bicker with each other. Other days, they act like the best of friends. Though, in the most extreme cases, the two might actually hate each other. Though, most would ignore any reality that have them acting like that.
- Being the All-Loving Hero that he is, he does show actual sympathy to some of his enemies. The biggest being Lex Luthor as there has been times where Clark has shown concern for the villain. Might be the fact that in at least in one reality the two were actually best friends. Of course, even Supes has his limits on how much he could tolerate Lex.
- Has been weirded out that there are people, mostly from teen girls, that actually ship him and Lex. Especially in their younger selves. Since he and Lex used to be the former Gods of Hero-Villain Subtext.
- Admires many of the younger heroes in the pantheon like Kouta Kazuraba, Aang, Korra, and even Steven Universe. He feels that these people are the next generation of aspiring heroes.
- Superman and Goku once fought an enraged Yui Ikari from killing Haruhi Suzumiya. While the two powerhouses did there best to try to stop her, Yui nearly succeeded in her task but was finally stopped by her own son, Shinji Ikari. After finding out the reason for the rampage, Haruhi's constant abuse of the Reset Button on Shinji, Clark felt responsible for Shinji plight by not realizing his suffering sooner. Though, the Third Child assure him it's not his fault. But despite the reasurence, Clark vow to try never let Shinji suffer again.
- While Supes has always been seen as the ultimate Ideal Hero and have shown compassion to even his enemies, he once try to save his killer, Doomsday, there is one person that hates with every fiber of his Kryptonian being, Darkseid. The reason for this is because Darkseid once kidnapped and brainwashed Clark into being his personal conqueror and made him attack his own adopted planet of Earth. This action would have dire consequences as most of Earth's people would fear and mistrust him and even made one of his most trusted allies betray him. Darkseid might be one of the only person that Supes would be willing to kill. But thankfully, his friends are always there to stop him.
- Was overjoyed when his long-time love interest Lois Lane ascended to the pantheon.
Commander Shepard, Deity of Gathering Unusual Parties (Shepard-Commander, Skipper, Loco/Lola)
- Theme Song: Commander Shepard by Miracle Of Sound.
- Greater Deity
- Symbol: An N7 logo.
- Weapon of Choice: SMG, Handgun, Sniper Rifle, Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Biotics, Omni-Blade... pick any.
- Alignment: Paragon/Renegade/Somewhere In Between
- Portfolio: Recruiting Rag Tag Teams Of Misfits, Fighting Dark Reality-Warping Aliens That Possess Apparently Limitless Power, Saying "Wrex" to Wrex, Going to Their Favorite store on the Citadel, Punching Reporters After Having Had Enough Snide Insinuations/Disingenuous Assertions/Tabloid Journalism, Being Incredibly Hard to Kill, Unbreakable Determination, Shell-Shocked Veteran, One (Wo)Man Army, Extremely Charismatic, Nearly Unmatched Skill and Ability in Anything S/He Pursues, Overshadowing Those Under His/Her Command, The Dreaded, Ultimate Badass, Ultimate Hero
- His/Her group: Garrus Vakarian, Jack, Jeff Moreau, Legion, Miranda Lawson, Mordin Solus, Tali Zorah vas Neema, Urdnot Wrex, Liara T'Soni, Javik, Kaidan Alenko, Ashley Williams
- Paragon mode: Superman, Spiderman, Captain America Yuu Narukami (and by extension, the rest of the Investigation Team), Nanoha Takamachi, Naruto Uzumaki, Kamina and Simon, Touma Kamijou, chaos, KOS-MOS, Luka, Caesar, Aang, Korra, Marth, Robin, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Ike, Sigurd.
- Renegade Mode: Martin Walker, Batman, Kiritsugu Emiya, Guts, Raiden
- Both Modes, not from his/her group: The Bhaalspawn, John 117
- Followers: Almost every Fire Emblem Lord who hasn't ascended themselves, the Tenkai Stars of the Suikoden series, any non-ascended Normandy crewmembers
- Opposed By: Saren Arterius, The Illusive Man, Ragyo Kiryuin, Harbinger and the entire Reaper collective.
- Shepard is a mysterious one. Gender, race, age, background, alignment: no data available. Because of this, Shepard is sometimes not entirely trusted by other Heroes (and don't start on the Citadel Council). However, regardless of their methods, Shepard is the galaxy's best hope against the Reapers.
- Unlike most gods, Commander Shepard can be killed. However, all it does is piss him/her off.
- Under consideration for taking over the Determinator portfolio after taking a direct hit from Harbinger's Wave Motion Gun and still not dying. The only thing that has been barring him/her is the infamous conclusion (or lack of one) of his journey that many still have mixed feelings of even to this day.
- Shepard possesses the divine gift of releasing anyone from any brainwashing with only the power of words. Depending on the severity of the brainwashing, however, this may result in self-inflicted death.
- Shepard can be seen visiting and giving consolations on Martin Walker. They may have existed in two different worlds with jarring difference in where idealism and cynicism are located, but Shepard always ensured that Walker did the right thing about his epiphany, and he/she would also be equally jarred if thrown in a world where he/she end up killing many fellow humans just doing their best to survive the harsh situation. "It's like when the Reapers invade the Earth. Except replace the Reapers with fellow humans who's just trying to survive, even through harsh methods. No aliens to help or co-invade... nothing. Captain Walker has my utmost respect."
- S/he is suspected of suffering from severe post-traumatic stress disorder and possibly being a bit of Death Seeker due to having to make many a Sadistic Choice and The Chains of Commanding. Others in the Pantheon are keeping an eye on him/her to make sure it stays in check.
- Is having his/her members create a group called the Paragon club, consisting of Him/Herself, Superman, Spiderman, Captain America, Yuu Narukami, Naruto Uzumaki, Nanoha Takamachi, Kamina, and Simon. Cyclops, however, turns it down.
- Antagonizing him/her (or his/her crew) is never wise, no matter how compassionate and kind s/he may be acting.
- Likes to swap stories with chaos on occasion about their respective adventures fighting against omnicidal monstrosities in outer space. Shepard has also shown interest in recruiting KOS-MOS to be part of the crew of the Normandy, citing how handy the X-Buster turned out when facing off against a Gnosis Cathedral Ship. With something like that, a Reaper or two would be no problem.
- Was rather pleased to see Javik ascend into the House of Narratives, but had to advise him not to narrate what happened during their last shore leave, particularly that time at the sushi place. (As Shepard would put it: "Not a word.")
- There is an ongoing rumor in the Pantheon that s/he's related to someone with a very similar name.
- Shepard's utter refusal to stay dead, almost unmatched combat skill and near flawless success rate has made him/her both highly respected and highly feared among the GUAE, particularly their more mortal followers. If s/he's currently in Paragon mode, that still doesn't help at all.
- Of course, almost everyone acknowledges that, as impressive as his/her survival skills and combat ability are, it's Shepard's peerless leadership and charisma that truly makes him/her such a dangerous force. Shepard is able to gather the most unlikely allies under a single banner and those who fight for him/her will do so to their dying breaths, not just because s/he orders them to, but because they want to.
- As s/he was preceded by the legendary Bhaalspawn, when said spawn entered the Pantheon, it didn't matter if Shepard was in Paragon or Renegade mode, s/he greeted him/her and paid his/her respects (because if Shepard has Renegade mode? The Bhaalspawn has EVIL mode).
- Kaidan and Ashley's ascension did not have a positive effect on Shepard's psych at all as s/he is constantly remind of their death on Virmire because of his/her decision. However, being able to see them both again, even if not at the same time, has helped somewhat.
- Was extremely surprised to discover that there was a universe where a female Shepard was the current Avatar. Has been talking to Aang and Korra more as a result, to see if they could develop the bending arts themselves, as well as several other members of her crew who also possessed bending in that universe. The GUAE has become extremely unsettled by the idea of Shepard becoming even more dangerous then they already are.
- No matter what scars you bear, whatever uniform you wear, you can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard.
Mr. Satan, God of Fake Ultimate Heroes (Hercule, Hercule Satan, Mark, The World Champion)
- Theme Song: Hercule’s Orchestra
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Symbol: His Gold Belt and White Cape
- Portfolio: Action Survivor, Arbitrary Skepticism, Awesome McCoolname, Badass Mustache, Becoming the Mask, Boisterous Bruiser, Born in the Wrong Century, Butt Monkey, The Chew Toy, Cowardly Lion, Good Parent, Doting Parent, FAKE. ULTIMATE. HERO, Friend to All Children, Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Joke Character, Large Ham, Overprotective Dad, Popularity Power, Porn Stache, The So-Called Coward, Wouldn't Hurt a Child
- Domains: Courage, Luck, Determination, Loyalty, Strength, Martial Arts, Protection.
- Followers: Don Kanonji, Sena Kobayakawa, Johnny Cage, Captain Qwark
- Allies: Majin Buu (or rather, Fat Buu), Dan Hibiki, Krillin, Hulk Hogan, Asura, Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Edward Newgate, Vegeta, Captain Gordon, Zapp Brannigan, Black Star, Axel
- Rivals: Anyone who presents a threat to his title as World Martial Arts Champion
- Enemies: Anyone who presents a threat to his fans, family and friends or status, Cell
- He shows moments of great courage when his family and friends are threatened by evil. Mr. Satan's true colors are foreshadowed when he risks his life to get Android 16's head near Gohan, which leads to Gohan's transformation to Super Saiyan 2. In the Majin Buu Saga, Mr. Satan is revealed to be a fundamentally good man as opposed to the arrogant showboat persona he exhibits, and his bravery and kindness towards the good Majin Buu play a major role in Kid Buu's defeat at the end of the Kid Buu Saga. Prominently, he has saved the lives of his pet dog Bee, Vegeta, and even Majin Buu.
- Although he may not have the courage of a hero, but he certainly has the heart of one. His willingness to do good in spite of his cowardice and incompetence is enough to earn Piccolo's respect and approval as the "True Champion of the World." The few times the bad guys he's fighting are normal (but dangerously armed) criminals instead of superhuman monsters, he effortlessly beats them down.
- And that's how he became the champion of the world while Goku and the rest of the Z-warriors were out.
- Mr. Satan's civilian name is "Mark." In kana, that would be maaku, which is an anagram of akuma, which is, you guessed it, is Japanese for "devil."
- In a series where death itself is treated as an inconvenience, Mr. Satan stands out as having Plot Armor so thick he could probably survive getting hit by a nuke through some improbable circumstance. You would think that getting fly-swatted by Cell and attempting to murder Buu via video games would get him killed. And you would be wrong. Mr Satan, Fortuneteller Baba, and East Supreme Kai are the only main characters in the entire series to never die, which is quite an achievement in this series.
- At first he only pretended to be Majin Buu's friend so he can get close enough to kill him. It wasn't until Fat Buu's Heel-Face Turn that he became friends with him for real.
- He may be a greedy, lying skirt chasing coward, but he is still a fundamentally decent, sensitive and kind-hearted human being who wants to make the world a better place.
- He's NOT fearless; but his willingness to stand up and do something when it matters in spite of being a weakling makes him the bravest of all the Z-Warriors.
- Under normal circumstances, he would be an incredible fighter, and legitimately won the World Martial Arts Tournament multiple times. Unfortunately for him, these are not normal circumstances.
- In the manga during the Buu Saga he looks...odd. Like his head is too big for his body, which was probably intentionally designed that way, considering the sort of person he is.
- With a power level rivalling Master Roshi, he'd have been quite a force in the old days. Unfortunately, by the time his career takes off, he's long since been Overshadowed by Awesome.
- He is frequently credited as stronger than any other professional fighter, although this usually does not bother any of the main characters despite their world-saving ventures being unrecognized. However, a few characters are not above blackmailing him about the secret. Of course, he is the strongest normal human who doesn't know how to use ki when he first appears, and the good guys in fact would rather stay out of the spot-light, so it suits them just fine. When push comes to shove however, Mr. Satan is actually a rather decent and kind-hearted man who genuinely cares about people and wants to help them. He at least has the Heart of a Hero, if nothing else.
- At the age of 57, Mr. Satan retired from the world of martial arts. His official reason for retiring is to give the next generation a chance. However, the truth is that it became impossible for him to continue rigging the tournament without his partner Majin Buu.
- Mr. Satan ends up being very active as a movie star. Appearing in all sorts of films, he played the role of various types of characters in everything from romance films to action flicks.
- The film "Satan Legend" starring Mr. Satan was released, which, while it did not do well at the box office, it nevertheless, gained a cult-like popularity among different parts of the world for the special effects which were used to emulate Goku and his friends' techniques in order to fight against the movie's antagonists.
- Mr. Satan is an incredibly sensitive soul who is able to shed tears for a demon who wiped out the human race, and on top of that has faith that Buu can become a better person.
- When Trunks wins the junior tournament and gets an exhibition match against Mr. Satan, Mr. Satan gives him a free shot. He purposely let himself get punched clear out of the ring, as he intended to throw the fight from the start and even tells his assistant that he wouldn't fight a child.
- Along with not hurting Kid Trunks in their battle, he also comforts some of the losing children of the kids tournament when they start to get upset.
- Taken into consideration how well he treats his family and children in general, despite of how arrogant and chauvinistic he may be, Mr Satan is very well received and welcomed by every good God in the Pantheon house for Relatives and Family, specifically Piccolo and Edward Newgate.
- Even Asura is on good terms with him, but is annoyed with the fact that Mr Satan declines every invitation Asura gives him for a friendly battle, after hearing how strong he supposedly is.
- Even without powers like Goku and his friends, he's helped save the universe twice. Granted the first was by convincing the Big Bad that killing was wrong and the second was by helping collect the energy for the spirit bomb, but this still counts as neither would've happened without him.
- After finding similarities in their jobs and personalities, Mr. Satan and Axel have become friends.
The Super Sentai
The Super Sentai, Celestial Transforming Heroes
- Members: Too many to list. For more details on specific members, consult the Toku Base.
- Theme Music:
- Collective of Patron Saints
- Symbol: The Super Sentai Logo.
- Alignment: Good, of the Chaotic, Neutral, and Lawful varieties, depend on the teams.
- Portfolios: Transforming Heroes, Five Man Bands, Tokusatsu, Combining Mecha, Heroes "R" Us, Star Making Roles.
- Domains: Law, Courage, Protection, Mechanus.
- Followers: Joe
- Allies: Ben Tennyson, every Power Ranger team in existence, every heroic Kamen Riders in the Pantheon.
- Enemies: Every member of the Demonic Legion.
- The Super Sentai changes members every year or so, and have been around since time immemorial. The only constant member is Tommy Oliver, God of Sixth Rangers, who somehow, always, finds a way to fit himself into the current generation.
- Their usual representative is known as AkaRed, though there are two others who stand in known as Akarenger and Big One.
- The 1st Super Sentai team Himitsu Sentai Gorenger has a seat in this same house.
- Gai Yuki/Black Condor of the 15th Super Sentai team Choujin Sentai Jetman has a seat in the House of Leadership.
- Doggie Kruger/DekaMaster of the 28th Super Sentai team Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger has a seat in the House of Combat.
- The 33rd Super Sentai team Samurai Sentai Shinkenger has a seat in the House of Combat.
- The 35th Super Sentai team Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger has a seat in the anti-HEROES under the House of Ambiguity.
- Torin/Kyoryu Silver I of the 37th Super Sentai team Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger has a seat in this same house.
- The 38th Super Sentai team Ressha Sentai ToQger has a seat in the Spiritual And Mental Powers under the House of Power.
- They have a great deal of respect for Billy Batson/Shazam, the original transforming hero.