"Hate. Let me come to tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word "HATE" was engraved on each nano-angstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-BILLIONTH of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant for you. Hate. HATE!"This is, hands down, the nastiest House of the Pantheon. The opposite of the Houses of Love AND Friendship, they consider these things to be either worthless delusions, adversaries to destroy, or matters to be played around with as tools for their own nefarious purposes. Many gods here are absolutely depraved, but some are sympathetic, and there were some depraved beings that found their way into another house instead. However, don't expect any deity of good to visit this house. The Gods of the Villains House do find good kinship in this House, though, as hatred makes for a very good source of strength, seeing how it gives a person reason to act so that others may suffer. The house itself is… a bit hard to describe. If the House of Emotion is a Swirly Energy Thingy of pure psychic feelings, the House of Hate is what happens when too much negativity accumulates in it and it vomits it right back out (literally - a constant item on the agenda of these gods is to get the Emotion House sick like that and puke out more building materials - both for territory and because, as befitting Gods of Hatred, most can't stand each other and want as much space between each other as possible). While it's definitely more physical than the House of Emotion, the sheer concentrated bitterness causes it to warp constantly into new, horrific forms. Everything in it, from acidic seas of liquified resentment to cold metal made of solid loathing, serves to remind everyone inside it of darker times, of betrayal, distrust, and jealousy, and every echo contains a mocking whisper. It's even been suggested that the House contains a soul-wrenching intelligence made of all the hate that comprises it; a perhaps-literal ball of implacable, unrelenting, merciless retribution that constantly seethes in its heart, hating. Unsuprisingly, "being moved to the House of Hatred Touristry Panel" is divine slang for being fired. This house does have one certain number one nemesis, and that is Kenshiro. As he hunts down those depraved enough, he often makes a pass here and whenever he passes, Ludicrous Gibs occurs by his courtesy.
open/close all folders
The Trio of Endless Hatrednote
Khorne, God of Rage, Hatred, Killing, and Violence (Blood God, Lord of Skulls, Brass Lord of Battles, Kharneth, Arkhar, the Axefather, the Wolf-Father, the Bloodwolf, the Hunter of Souls, the Paraplegic Sociopath)
- Theme Music: Blood for the Blood God .
- Symbol: A stylised Skull Rune (occasionally bleeding from the eyes and/or surrounded by more skulls).
- Sacred Number: 8
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil, with several Lawful Evil followers
- Portfolio: Letting the Gods Sort Them Out, unquenchable thirst for war, martial honor, Big Red Devil, Blood Lust, Apocalypse How, Blood Sport, Kill All Humans, Eldritch Abominations, One-Man Armies, Berzerkers, gene-enhanced, daemonically empowered, immortal demi-god warriors, Giant Battleaxes, Weaponized Chainsaws, Wolves, Evil Vikings, and Blood-Crazed Valkyries.
- Domains: Chaos, Hatred, Violence, Bloodshed, Death, Strength, War, Wrath, Courage, Honour, Excellence-at-Arms, Vengeance, Oaths, Pride.
- Allies: Although the notion of "ally" is fleeting at best for the literal personification of an emotion such as anger, anyone who does fight and kill for the sake of fighting and killing has the favor of Khorne. Alucard, Akuma, the Major, Kharn, Belkar, the World Eaters, the Warriors of Chaos, Thorkell... and many others. The only one who even comes CLOSE to being a "friend" is Nurgle. However, Angron did recive his blessing enough to actually accend to the Pantheon.
- Enemies: Potentially anyone, though Khorne reserves special hatred for Dirty Cowards, Actual Pacifists, anyone in the House of Friendship, and magic-users (i.e. anyone in the House of Magic). And don't even get him started on anyone from the House of Love, especially Slaanesh! And may Mr. Rogers help you if you ever mention the Emperor of Mankind in his presence.
- Battle Cry: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! LET THE GALAXY BURN!!!!!!!!
- High Warriors (don't call them priests): Egil Styrbjorn, Valkia the Bloody.
- Doesn't care when, where, why, or how. All Khorne cares about is whether or not the rest of the Pantheon has met the minimum number of mortals killed, and he enforces that rule with sheer brute force... along with his army of bloodthirsty, berserk Space Marines armed with chainsaws of almost every kind. Saw great potential in Omega and promoted him to god of Robotic Psychopaths.
- If a hero spills enough blood, even in the name of all that is good and kind, Khorne might overlook their benevolent nature and give them his approval, which, in turn, could lead to a higher chance of corruption. It is often considered a mark of shame for anyone amongst the GUAG.
- Through a cruel twist of irony, despite being one of Khorne's biggest enemies and a constant enemy of the House of Hatred, Kenshiro has received this approval. The Man with the Seven Scars is not happy about this in the slightest.
- Asuka Langley Soryu of the House of Emotion has also received his approval. She was not happy in the slightest either. Somehow she was even less happy when she found out about an aspect of hers becoming a Khornate Berserker.
- Ryoma Nagare of the House of War, Kouji Kabuto of the House of Weapons and Tetsuya Tsurugi of the House of Family have also received Khorne's approval. Their reaction was an emphatic "Meh!".
- It is highly believed that the Major might be one of his first Daemon Princes and a potential ancestor of Azariah Kyras, judging by their love for speeches of merciless killing.
- Also has a spot in the House of War.
- For the group profile encompassing Khorne and the other Chaos Gods, check here.
Kefka Palazzo, God of Madness and Hate (The Mad Mage)
- Intermediate God (pending Greater Godhood due to hostile takeover of 'Magic' thrones)
- Symbol: A cracked theater mask with clown makeup.
- Theme Music: "Dancing Mad" when in battle; otherwise, his personal theme.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Amusing Japanese Translations, Evil Laughs, Demented Laughs, Monster Clowns, Irredeemable Evil, Power-Induced Madness, Power-Induced Wings, Ascension to Divinity, Deriving Joy from Evil, World Destruction Plots, The Power of Hate.
- Domains: Chaos, Destruction, Hatred, Evil, Madness, Spite, Magic.
- Allies: Lord Chaos (his boss), also has a love-hate relationship with the Red Lanterns and The Joker, Hisoka.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Yuuki Terumi, Veigar
- Rivals: Sephiroth, and to a lesser extent, the other Warriors of Discord.
- Enemies: Terra Branford, Flonne, Yayoi Ulshade/Kyoryu Violet II, Leonidas.
- Is strictly banned from entering the House of Magic since the other Final Fantasy deities have spread word of what happened the last time he got around magical deities. No one on either side trusts Kefka to be peaceful around them since he's proven loyalty will be quickly discarded if it means more power for him.
- Has recently been followed by Flonne, Goddess of Love Freaks, who is certain she can open his eyes to friendship and happiness. Kefka is not amused, commenting that her constant preaching "sounds like the pages of a self-help book".
- The next person in line for the seat of "Madness" was Luca Blight, who narrowly missed out because his greatest crime was "just" genocide. Kefka beat him by zap-frying an entire planet.
- The next in line for the seat of "Hate" was Bonecrusher, who hated the rest of the Pantheon too much to be an effective deity. Bonecrusher is now Kefka's war chariot. Bonecrusher hates being a taxi, but he'd hate not having an excuse to destroy everything in his path even more. He also hates having to work for both Kefka and Suiseiseki and Souseiseki; his schedule gets confusing.
- King Leonidas of the War Pantheon opposes him, partly.
- Hates being at the beck and call of Lord Chaos, especially since it means having to work alongside Sephiroth on occasion, whom he considers to be a "mama's boy". Then again, Kefka HATE-HATE-HATE-HATE-HATE-HATE-HATE-HATE-HATE-HATES a lot of things.
- While he loathes having to work alongside Sephiroth, he does find amusement in the Fandom Rivalry their followers carry on and tries to encourage it from behind the scenes. Anything that spreads hatred and bitterness gets Kefka's approval.
- Yayoi Ulshade hates him with the utmost of passion because he sounds so similar to her own grandfather. Kefka knows this, and uses this to troll the young Kyoryuger whenever they are in the same vicinity.
- Has an on-and-off friendship with Discord. While the two delight in causing mayhem and chaos together, Kefka often goes too far for Discord's tastes and the spirit reverses the damage Kefka has done after the fact. Though initially outraged, Discord's argument that the world is more fun prior to destruction quelled Kefka's anger somewhat. Still, Fluttershy is keeping an eye on Kefka in case he starts being a bad influence on her new friend.
- Is at war with Albedo, god of Insanity and Regeneration. More lucid gods are taking bets. Less lucid gods are taking hits to the face with large amounts of fire. The Joker just finds the whole thing hilarious.
- Anyone who dares comparing themselves to Kefka will be recognized by his followers as "intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor".