Pantheon: Gaming Intermediate Gods
open/close all folders
The Angry Video Game Nerd
The Angry Video Game Nerd, God of Bad, Old Games
(James Rolfe, The Angriest Gamer You've Ever Heard, The Angry Nintendo Nerd, The Angry Atari Sega Nerd)
- Theme Song: "The Angriest Gamer You've Ever Heard"
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His own cartoon-ish angry face, screaming FUUUUUUCKKKK!!!, while holding a NES joystick
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Swearing A Lot, Playing Difficult Games For Very Odd Reasons, Nerd, Making Vulgar Words Funny, Playing Shitty Games That Suck Ass
- Domains: Agony, Hatred, Snark, Riffing
- Allies: Mario.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: With The Nostalgia Critic.
- Opposed By: Bugs Bunny, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, R.O.B.
- Has never technically attacked Yahtzee or The Kid; Yahtzee deflected him with very fast-paced non-sequiturs and The Kid was too distracted to fight him. He now sits in his room, playing Big Rigs and waiting for someone to give him a copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- He actually would rather have a buffalo take a diarrhea dump in his ear or eat the rotten asshole of a roadkilled skunk and down it with beer than playing those Shitty Games That Suck Ass.
- The only man to outmaneuver, silence and defeat Bugs Bunny. However, Bugs has since avenged his defeat.
- Archons include Armake21, Play It Bogart and The Fat Man Judgeth.
- The Nostalgia Critic finally launched his epically hostile 'final' takeover towards the House at October 10th 2008. After a very epic battle, Nerd comes out victorious... this time.
- After a later, even more epic conflict they chose to peacefully end their grudge and team up against a common enemy: Shitty Games and/or Movies that Suck Ass. But shortly after got back in track in the feud.
- Recently saved all video games in the world from destruction by the hands of R.O.B.
- Has a scathing hatred for LJN Toys, which he refers to as "Laughing Joking Numbnuts", due to the company's habit of laying down crappy licensed games. He despises the company even more for masterminding the events that led into his forced transportation into Game Land, which he eventually successfully got out of.
- However, once he learned that Spiderman and Venom: Maximum Carnage, a game that he considers decent, was made by LJN, his cries of "IT'S NOT SHIT!!!", echoed throughout the Pantheon.
- Blanc / White Heart has taken a liking to the Nerd, and is even considering an alliance with him. The two share some things in common: their affiliation with Nintendo, their short tempers, and their filthy mouths.
Banjo and Kazooie
Banjo and Kazooie, Gods of Collection
- Theme: Their first theme, their second theme
- Intermediate Gods
- Symbol: A Jiggy
- Alignment: Neutral Good (Banjo), Chaotic Neutral (Kazooie)
- Portfolio: Being a pair of opposites, killing a witch for kidnapping a relative
- Domain: Collection, Platforming, N64, Laziness (Banjo), Snark (Kazooie)
- Followers: Conker, achievement lovers, people that pick up money even when their wallet's full
- Opposed By: Gruntilda Winkybunion
- Banjo the Bear and Kazooie ascended after finding every single Jiggy in the entire world, as well as every other collectible item. They didn't expect this to happen, but are okay with it. For a time, all they did was lounge around and play video games, but they got out of that habit and back to collecting, saving them from losing their position.
- Tried the hardest of everyone to destroy the Microsoft Severing Station that cut the Rare Hyperbubble away from Donkey Kong's realm. The gash left behind was Tabuu's stepping stone out of subspace.
- Despite no longer being Nintendo characters, Banjo remains on good terms with the Kong family and occasionally helps them out in the Pantheon. Kazooie makes fun of the Kongs when they're around, but she makes fun of everyone.
- The duo has formed a friendship with Maxwell, since he's also always collecting items. Maxwell sometimes gives Banjo and Kazooie what they need, and they sometimes find Starites for him.
- Banjo sometimes jokes about the idea of Gruntilda ascending as the Goddess of Persistence.
Cyrus, God of Hard to Use but Incredibly Powerful Characters
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Black Raven with a red tear drop in the center.
- Alignment: Lawful neutral
- Portfolio: Difficult but Awesome characters.
- Domains: Stealth, Law
- Direct Superiors: The God-Emperor of Mankind and Chapter-Master Gabriel Angelos
- Allies: Mario, Leman Russ, Vulkan, Solid Snake
- Opposed by: Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh, The Night Briniger, and The Deceiver.
- Ascended to god hood after Mario became very impressed with his solo runs in a team based strategy game. He then realized that there is a special type of fun to be obtained through hard work and dedication obtaining great rewards.
- Despite appearing weak, Cyrus is incredibly dangerous. He has proven capable of killing avatars of war gods, something which has made Kratos very nervous. Few deities try to attack him because they know they have very little time to find and assault Cyrus before he pops them off with a high powered shot. Is rather embarrassed about being a deity of fun rather than of war.
- Has a friendly rivalry with Solid Snake, a fellow Difficult but Awesome character. Their game of trying to out sneak one another has become a source of great entertainment (and wagers) in the GUAG.
- Upon the orders of The Emperor of Man, Cyrus and the entire Blood Ravens chapter have deployed to the GUAG Sisterhood's base to protect Madoka during "The Pantheonic Rebellion".
Dural, Goddess of Ditto Fighters
- Theme Music: Messenger from the Dark.
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The J6 logo.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Liquid Metal, Ditto Fighters, Clones, SNK Bosses.
- Domains: Hunt, Metal.
- Followers: Mokujin, Kakashi Hatake, Ditto.
- Allies: Shang Tsung, I-No.
- Dural was created from liquid steel, so she is incredibly hard to knock down, even for a Goddess. She is capable of emulating any move set from anyone on the Houses of War and Combat, save Bruce Lee. He already has enough imitators.
Geese Howard & Rugal Bernstein
Geese Howard and Rugal Bernstein, Gods of Cheap and Powerful Bosses
(Geese: Nightmare Geese - Rugal: Omega Rugal, God/Ultimate Rugal)
- Theme Song: Remix of "Soy Sauce for Geese" and "Showdown R&D".
- Intermediate Gods
- Symbol: The Geese Tower, with the Blacknoah flying nearby.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil (Geese), Chaotic Evil (Rugal)
- Both: Ridiculously Hard Fighting Boss, Badasses, Blood Knights, Evil Blonds, Evil Laugh.
- Geese: Being Named After a Fowl Species, Giving Rewards for Those Whom he Sees Fit, Counter Throw, Corrupt Corporate Executive With Style, Tossing Beaten People Off His Tower (And Dying By That Too).
- Rugal: Utter Sadism For the Evulz, God Complexes, Ultimate Modes, Move Replication, Turning Defeated Opponents Into Statues for Collection, Genocide Cutter, Being SNK's Favorite Character.
- Domains: War, Battle, Evil.
- Followers: Igniz, Saiki, Goodman, Parace L'Sia, Azazel, Seth, Exor, Asmodeus, Mutilator.
- Allies: M. Bison, Shao Kahn, Nightmare (due to his Night Terror form), Justice, Billy Kane (for Geese).
- Worthy Opponents: Yuuki Terumi, I-No, Gill, Algol, Orochi, Ogre.
- Possibly one of the hardest duo to beat in the Pantheon, as they are just ridiculously cheap on one on one, but EVEN MORESO when they combine their strength.
- The one chink of their teamwork is that they hang out with different person. Both are pure SOB, but Geese has his standards and is even repulsed with some Gods. Rugal has no such restrictions.
- Geese wishes that some of his disciples would stop calling him Master Cheese. He also wishes that people would stop mistaking him as some sort of Memetic Molester that stains his hands with people's bras. For the latter, he would be glad to Raging Storm the insulter's ass.
- Whenever Rugal performs Dead End Screamer on someone, the "You Spin Me Round" song plays.
The Guy, God of Nintendo Hardness
- Intermediate God
- Theme Song: Home Sweet Grave
- Symbols: A tree full of Delicious Fruit, a wall of spikes, and the Moon
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Frustratingly Difficult Games, Puny Weakling Protagonists, Nigh-Impossibly Hard Situations, Malicious Environments, Trial-and-Error Gameplay, Survivors of Platform Hell
- Domains: Evil, Destruction, Cruelty, Agony, Vile, Death
- Allies: Mario, Luigi, Ryu, Ken, Alucard, Kenshiro,
- Enemies: Bowser, Dr. Wily, Dracula
- "The Kid" is engaged in an eternal Sisyphean battle to ascend to the position of "The Guy" through combat; he has been killed by the current "The Guy"'s traps and respawned countless times. Former "The Guy"s include Bowser, Lu Bu, Sinistar, The Vic Viper, Mike Haggar, Karnov, Big Boss, and Scrooge McDuck.
John Gabriel and Tycho Brahe
John Gabriel and Tycho Brahe, Gods of Couch-Sitting Gamers
(Gabe and Tycho, Bald and Piglike
- Intermediate Gods
- Symbol: A 20-sided die
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Both: Gamers on Couches, Webcomic Artists, Author Avatars, Four-Point Scales, The Merch, Crazy Awesomeness
- Tycho: Deadpan Snarker, Hilariously Abusive Childhood, Jerkass, Really long words, Sir Swears-a-Lot, Sophisticated as Hell, Flat Earth Atheist
- Gabriel: Bunny-Ears Lawyer, Man Child, Psychic Powers, Ax-Crazy, Being surprisingly Badass despite being ditzy.
- Domain: Competition, Fury, Portal
- Allies: The Runaway Guys, The Nostalgia Critic
- Enemies: Ethan MacManus
- Opposed by: Jack Thompson
- Tycho occasionally plays poker with the Heavy, Max, and Strong Bad.
- They've developed quite a decent relationship with the Runaway Guys. Gabe is impressed that Chugga managed caught a Latias and a Groudon with a Nest Ball, which only has a 0.4% of success.
The Keeper, God of Malevolent Dungeons
- Rank: Intermediate God.
- Symbol: The Dungeon Heart.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil.
- Portfolio: Card-Carrying Villain, Convenient Traps, Taking Control Of His Minions, Elaborate Underground Dungeons, Villain Protagonist, Losing Spells And Rooms During Departure From Lands, Making His Dungeons Brutally Unfair For Adventurers, Having A Variety Of Monsters, Converting Heroes To His Service Via Painful Torture, Taking Every Chance To Be Evil And Cruel.
- Domains: Underworld, Evil, Gold, Magic.
- Followers: His minions and some lesser keepers, Maximilian, Alexis and Shen Yu.
- Allies: The Overlord.
- Enemies: Most, if not all, Good-Aligned Characters.
- Opposes: Nanoha Takamachi.
- After invading and ruining an once peaceful, beautiful and happy country, and even defeating (and humiliating) The Avatar, The Keeper was allowed to ascend to godhood. However, his vile actions (plus the fact that he succeeded) drew him A LOT of ire from good aligned gods, forcing The Keeper to construct an extraordinarily elaborate dungeon in an effort to stay safe from their wrath. With his skills at dungeon building, he has stayed safe so far.
- The Keeper's dungeon is not only full of deadly traps, it is also populated by a large variety of monsters and creatures, as vile and evil as they can get. There's even heroes and adventurers that he managed to convert to his will through torture. There's also imps, but they're harmless and just wants to dig in peace. Unless you're getting close to the Keeper's heart.
- Although he prefer to not get his hands dirty and let his hilarious traps kill heroes for him, The Keeper is also a powerful spellcaster and can and will cast his spells ANYWHERE in his dungeon. For example, he can cast a thunderbolt right on top of someone. And he only have to spend some gold to perform his miracles.
- Since it gets boring down there when there's no goody-two-shoes running from rolling giant boulders of death, The Keeper has sent adventurers under his control to the surface to spread the word about him having a treasure room full of riches just waiting to be grabbed by someone. As a result, The Keeper never gets bored thanks to the foolish adventurers entering his death trap of a dungeon.
- The Keeper has no physical body or voice other than a floating clawed hand that he uses primarily to pick up his own minions or captured adventurers. To talk, he possesses any of his minions and uses them as his mouth. It's usually an imp though, meaning that The Keeper is often high-pitched as a result.
- The Keeper has imps running around in the pantheon so that he can keep track of what is going on at the moment. While a good deal of gods knows that the imps are spies, some of them finds them too adorable to do anything against.
- It is said that The Keeper is never alone, for he has a mentor to keep him company all the time. Little is known of this mentor, but rumors say that he used to be an older keeper but decided to guide The Keeper himself to great evilness. If they're true, he succeeded greatly.
- The Keeper won't keep it a secret that he has some respect for Kevin McCallister's and Satoko Houjou's trap making skills. If it wasn't for the fact that they're good-aligned gods, he's certain that they could have made for decent allies. The Keeper also thinks that it is absolutely hilarious when someone walks over the Techies' mines.
- The Keeper is highly unamused by Nanoha's ability to just blast through his carefully built dungeon. Not only does it ruin his hard work, but it's no fun if you're not going to navigate through his really awesome dungeon!
- Has decided to help out Bowser with his dungeon designs. The Keeper promises that Mario will find his proposed dungeon plans to be frustrating and difficult.
Kirito and Asuna
Kazuto Kirigaya and Asuna Yuuki, God and Goddess of MMORPG Players
(Kazuto: Kirito, The Black Swordsman, Beater
. Asuna: Titania, Erika, Lightning Flash, Berserk Healer
- Theme Song: Crossing Field (both), Sword & Soul (Kirito), My Independent Destiny (Asuna)
- Rank: Intermediate Gods (Demigods in their non-avatar real life forms)
- Symbol: The Elucidator, the Dark Repulser, the Kagemitsu G4 (Kirito's weapons), and the Lambent Light (Asuna's weapon)
- Alignment: Neutral Good (both)
- Both: Deep-Immersion Gaming, Badass Adorables, Battle Couples, Beware the Nice Ones, Happily Married in Game, Lightning Bruisers, Kid Heroes, Master Swordsmen, Official Couples.
- Kirito: Black Swords Are Better, Bishōnen, Blood Knight, BFS, Broken Ace, Badass Longcoat, Character Development, Black Color Motif, Chick Magnet, Dual Wielding, Master of Illusion, Sugar and Ice Personality.
- Asuna: Action Girl, Bishoujo, Brainy Brunette, White Color Motif, Chef of Iron, Combat Medic, Cool Big Sis, Dude Magnet, Feminine Women Can Cook, Ojou, Plucky Girl, Royal Rapier, Tsundere, Uptown Girl, Violently Protective Girlfriend, Having a Blue Hair in ALO.
- Domains: Online Gaming, Combat, Growth, Romance.
- Non-Ascended: Yui (their In-Game daughter), Suguha Kirigaya/Leafa, Shino Asada/Sinon, Ryotaro Tsuboi/Klein, Andrew Gilbert Mills/Agil, Rika Shinozaki/Lisbeth, Yuuki Konno, Alice Schuberg, Haruyuki Arita/Silver Crow, Kuroyukihime/Black Lotus.
- Ascended: Kite, Keiko Ayano/Silica, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Gentaro Kisaragi/Kamen Rider Fourze, Kengo Utahoshi, Neo, the Chick Magnet Quartet (especially Criminy and Negi Springfield) and the Special Lovers Squad, Ichika Orimura, Shiroe (borders on Odd Friendship), Herr Doktor Tenma, The rest of the Good aligned Gods in the House of Gaming.
- Odd Friendship with:
- Worthy Opponent: Heathcliff/Akihiko Kayaba.
- Headbutting Heroes with: Guts (Kirito only)
- Conflicting Opinion:
- They were former followers of Kite until they ascended of their own right while roaming in Aincrad and accidentally warping themselves into the House of Gaming, similarly to how Kite ascended. In the Pantheon they're seen with their Sword Art Online avatars. The two still don't know how it all happened.
- They're often referred to as the good counterparts to Yukiteru Amano and Yuno Gasai. Kirito and Asuna have said nothing on the matter, although the Special Lovers Squad is trying to get Asuna in their ranks. The Chick Magnet Quartet has also asked Kirito if he wants to join them. He politely declined, but he still maintains close ties with them, especially with Negi Springfield and Criminy.
- One thing that made everyone's jaws drop to the floor is that Kirito gets along with Eren Yeager of all people. Then again, they do sound similar while speaking English...
- Asuna has also shown to get along quite well with Setsuna Sakurazaki, as the two also sound similar. Funnily enough, Setsuna keeps mistaking her with Asuna Kagurazaka.
- Despite the state of their respective followers's relations might indicate otherwise, Kirito and Asuna get along surprisingly well with Shiroe. The three were all trapped into an MMORPG and they all had to find a way out, so they feel their pain all too well, even though Shiroe is admittedly a bit envious of the popularity Kirito and Asuna enjoy among their peers. Moreover, Shiroe thinks that his alliance with Kirito can make a great "brawn-and-brains" duo. The three have also tried all together to soothe the spirits of their followers. Unfortunately, they punctually fail every single time.
- Same story does not go, however, with Guts, who openly dislikes Kirito, and vice-versa. Their feud started with both realizing they share the same nickname, the Black Swordsman. However, they quickly started to antagonize each other: Guts hates the fact that Kirito has stolen his nickname and arguably his fame, and Kirito doesn't approve of Guts's cynical view of life. To avoid further conflicts, Kirito has been given another nickname: "Virtual Zorro". Guts and Kirito have said nothing on the matter, though it's pretty evident that there's still very bad blood running between the two of them.
- Kirito, however, is thoroughly disgusted of Griffith, because him betraying his own trusted companions to become part of the Godhand reminds him of how he blames himself for the deaths of his former guildmates. In fact, Kirito is so repulsed by him that he will even go as far to ally with Guts just to kick Griffith's ass.
- The Trollkaiger, with the help of Monokuma, has once played a very cruel joke on Kirito and Asuna: they locked them away from each other for a couple of weeks. The result? Kirito entered a deep state of depression, daydreaming about his loved, and Asuna had a Heroic BSOD, culminating with her crying Kirito's name. This was however quickly fixed with a warm bed for two, much to their merriment.
Luigi, God of Second Bananas
(Green Mario, Green Thunder, The Eternal Understudy
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His green "L" cap
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Being Second Banana, Adorkable, fear of ghosts, Being Dangerous if pushed
- Domain: Fun, Celebrity, Electricity, Courage,
- Followers: Every character who appeared as palette swaps.
- Rival: Miles "Tails" Prower
- Allies: Mario, Princess Daisy, Princess Peach, Tails (again), Ken Masters, Yoshi, R.O.B., the Ghostbusters
- Odd Friendship with: Solid Snake
- Opposes: Eario, "Gay" Luigi
- Enemies: King Boo, Waluigi
- Wishes to make every Palette Swap a separate character with altered abilities, considering he's in Mario's shadow.
- Does recreational activities when he's not on the battlefield. This also includes going into mansions and sucking up ghosts.
- Despite the fact that his brother Mario is more famous, It's not easy to take Luigi very lightly. For him, however, it's not easy being green.
- Has once confronted Ganondorf alongside a few other deities.
- Due to the screwed up nature of Hyrule's multiple timelines, he wound up doing it again when he jumped dimensions and went on vacation. Due to a reserve power star, it ended quickly.
- In spite of his rep as the "King of Second Bananas," Luigi has actually found a kindred spirit in Snake, who empathizes with him and defended the younger Mario brother from some scathing remarks delivered by his CO.
- Luigi is the prime target of Waluigi, who constantly annoys him by stalking, jump-scares or bullying, despite the fact that Waluigi is even worse when it comes to being recognized. One day, Luigi snapped and brutally called him out on it. The speech was so strong it made Waluigi cry. Luigi felt sad for his rival and attemped to console him, only to be on the receiving end of an brutal atomic wedgie by Waluigi. It turns out it was another one of Waluigi´s schemes to torment him, and Luigi had fallen for it again.
- His argument with Mario over whether the rock Luigi chiseled was a stone that he didn't make or a football, ended up being taken all the way to the House of Justice, where it was ruled to be at least an attempt to make a football, albeit a very unsafe one, being of unofficial weight.
- He doesn't eat lotsa spaghetti with Garfield and Mario, the former of whom gets caught everytime. Garfield, on his part, grins proudly that he does so.
- After the results of the Mario and Sonic Death Battle, Luigi was chosen to fight Tails in their own. Unfortunately for Luigi, while he was superior in all forms of combat, Tails' gadgetry trumped him in every single way. To everyone's surprise, Luigi didn't seem to mind as there was nothing that stated that he couldn't use his gadgets to his advantage.
- Lately, Luigi seems to have developed a vicious streak when karting along his friends, becoming deadly accurate with shells and giving death stares to his victims. His companions are left baffled by his unexpected behavior.
- Luigi dislikes Eario because he thinks of Eario as a Loony Fan who stalks Mario. Trollkaiger are currently spreading the rumour that Luigi is just jealous that he doesn't have his own stalker.
- Was unhappy to hear that King Boo had ascended, and teamed up with the Ghostbusters to oppose him.
Magus, God of Barrier Change Bosses
(The Fiendlord, The Prophet, Janus
- Theme: Battle with Magus
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His scythe
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: The Man Behind The Monsters, making Badass Boasts, Dark Magic, Adaptive Ability (Fire, Ice, Lightning), Climax Boss, upsetting backstory and dangerous power, ambivalence toward being a faction's leader, joining the party late in the game
- Domains: Elemental Skills, Boss Fights, Darkness
- Enemies: Lavos
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: Frog, just about anyone really
- Followers: The Barrier Trio, The Emperor and Empress Shadows
- Magus ascended during his search for his lost sister, Schala. Like with the mystics, Magus decided to keep the company of the gods only as a means of furthering his goals. Magus feels that godhood may increase his chances of finding his sister.
- Many of the warmer hearts in the House of Family were touched by this story, though Magus disregards their reactions and minds his own business.
- He was annoyed to find that Lavos is alive in the Pantheon, and has plans to kill him. Magus has met another version of himself from another timeline, who witnessed Schala assimilate with Lavos to become the Time Devourer, and thinks that killing Lavos may be the answer.
- With his single-minded determination to stop Lavos, Magus has paid no attention to the fact that his old foe, Frog, has ascended (though Frog was the one who hated Magus, Magus himself never cared).
- Some folks have mistaken him for an alternate form of Android 17, though the two have little in common with each other, and don't tend to cross paths.
- Aang was actually impressed by Magus's ability to wield multiple elements at once much in the same way he can, though lightning and fire are the same in his world, and darkness isn't one of the elements. Magus has little interest in Aang's duties, but tells him that eliminating Lavos will help bring balance, and will be ready to help him should the two come to blows.
- Sometimes, a small, purple cat can be seen wandering Magus's temple, and following him around when he's present. Magus will not respond to any statements on the matter.
Minako Arisato, Goddess of Variable Videogame Protagonists
(FeMC, Hamuko Arisato, Kotone Shinomi, The Great Seal
- Rank: Intermediate Goddess. Greater Goddess with Messiah. Overdeity because of her job, which is kind of important.
- Symbol: Her naginata
- Theme Music: Wiping All Out
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Genki Girl, Plucky Girl, The Heart, Lady of War, Tomboy with a Girly Streak, Dude Magnet, Blade on a Stick, Heroic Sacrifice.
- Mentors: Philemon, Igor
- SEES: Minato Arisato, Shinjiro Aragaki, Akihiko Sanada, Mitsuru Kirijo, Aigis, Fuuka Yamagishi, Junpei Iori, Yukari Takeba, Koromaru, Ken Amada.
- Other Persona Users: Yu Narukami, Kanji Tatsumi, Yosuke Hanamura, Teddie, Rise Kujikawa, Naoto Shirogane, Yukiko Amagi, Chie Satonaka, Labrys, Maya Amano, Tatsuya Suou, Eikichi Mishina.
- Other: Arturia, Nyarko, Nagisa Momoe, Miyuki Hoshizora, Yoko Littner, Maka Albarn, Tohru Honda, Ryoji Mochizuki.
- Enemies: Nyarlathotep, Erebus, Johan Libert, the Yandere Quartet, and everyone in the House Of Hatred except for Eren.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Zeus (only on Zeus' side)
- Opposes: Kratos
- The alternate-universe girl self of Minato Arisato. Many were surprised at both her existence and how different her personality was from her male counterpart's.
- Due to both of them being gender-flipped alternate character interpretations of male heroes, she gets along well with Arturia.
- Like Minato this isn't the real her. It's only an illusion of the real one, who may or may not exist. And is still in the Great Seal.
- The non-SEES Persona users in the Pantheon were a bit surprised to meet her, but they get along well. She's closest to Rise, due to the voice.
- Occasionally shows up at the House of Food to bake. Several are surprised at her skill and her ability to rescue burnt creations.
- She gets along well with Miyuki Hoshizora, due to their shared energy. It helps that Minako sounds a bit like Nao....
- Due to her voice, she's also close to Nagisa Momoe, Nyarko, Yoko Littner, Maka Albarn, and Tohru Honda.
- She hasn't actually met her male counterpart, but has heard a lot about him. Many wonder what would happen if they did.
- Funny Valentine is trying to arrange a meeting between the two, in the hopes of eliminating both of them, but hasn't succeeded.
- Note that Minako is not her "real" name. It's just that she doesn't really have anything else to go by.
The Reaper, God of Time Penalty Bosses and Chest Monsters
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A card with a black skull above a pair of revolvers crossed and held together by chains on it.
- Theme Music: F.O.E.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Grim Reapers, Dual wielding Long-ass Revolvers, Bonus Bosses who comes after a certain time limit or from chests, Making ominious sounds when moving, Chains.
- Domain: Guns, Bosses, Shadows
- Followers: Grim Reapers, The Guardians, Skel-Monster, Evil Otto, all F.O.E.s
- Allies: Barbatos Goetia, Tohru Adachi, WarMech
- Opposed by: Yu Narukami, Yukiko Amagi, Kanji Tatsumi, Yosuke Hanaruma, Shinjiro Aragami, Naoto Shirogane, Teddie, Mitsuru Kirijo, Rise Kujikawa, Fuuka Yamagishi, Chie Satonaka, Akihiko Sanada, Minato Arisato, Minako Arisato, Aigis,
- Enemies: Indiana Jones, Lara Croft, Nathan Drake and any other explorers note . Hell, everything what lives and isn't listed as one of his allies!
- No one is sure how long The Reaper has existed in the Pantheon. It only was found when some god (speculation points to Nathan Drake) was reseaching the inner areas of the Pantheon way too long, spawning the Reaper to attack the god. The entity eventually wandered into this house and stayed in the darker corridors, where it can stalk prey.
- Upon further (risky) investigation, a single open chest was discovered deep within the halls the Reaper first stalked, calling into further question as to the beast's origin.
- Has find an ally in Barbatos as both of them support Anti-Grinding. In fact, if any one would try to use an item what can bounce off its magic, Barbatos would rush in and beat the guy before The Reaper would even cast Megidolaon on them.
- Speaking of which, Susan Richards briefly encountered the creature. When she deployed her shields to stop the monster's onslaught, it was driven into a mad frenzy, spamming Megidolaon against her. Mrs. Richards managed to flee when she realized her powers were useless against its Almighty magic, but the damage left was extensive and she was asked not to return.
- There is said to be a barrier spell in existence that CAN act as the perfect defense against it. It is temporary and costly to cast, but is purported to have blocked Megidolaons FAR stronger than what the Reaper could manage with no ill effect. Said spell is called "Shield of Justice" and it is used by Naoto Shirogane.
- A spell with a similar effect, called Infinity, exists. However, it can only be cast by Minato Arisato who much prefers to cast Armageddon on The Reaper. The boy has cited this as a reason for loathing Satan and Lucifer; he requires the power of those two to cast it.
- Where he might not be the hardest Bonus Boss as Investigation Team of alternate universe was able to face three of them in teams of two, he shall and will kill any one who is not prepared to face him.
- If some one would defeat the Reaper, it would either drop a really powerful weapon or armor, an orb which nullifies most common elemental spells, or a bloody button which sells for a lot of cash. Flynn once got his hands on the button, either defeating the Reaper or stealing from it (swindling it away from the Reaper would be impossible due of Reaper's chaotic nature), but was bit annoyed that he could only sell it for yen and not for macca.
- It is not to be confused with The Reapers where Harbinger is part of. Also Councilor Sparatus knows better not to dismiss the claim of this Reaper's existence.
- Its behavior has started to change due to a certain event, mirroring that of the fearsome monsters, the F.O.E.s. Yes, even on Trope Pantheon, F.O.E!
- Ended up facing against WarMech once it was moved to Gaming house. Where The Reaper was the victorious one, but the two ended up being sort of "allies" (in the sense that neither of them will attack each other).
Roahm Mythril, God of Challenging Oneself and Unlocking Everything
- Rank: Intermediate God
- Symbol: the Mahjong Green Dragon symbol.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Issuing Challenges to Oneself, Getting Everything he Possibly Can, viewing this Wiki, Being a Different Dragon, Liking Cuteness, Liking Shineys Even More, Never Giving Up on Even the Most Grueling of Sidequests and Challenges
- Domains: Scalykind, Magic
- Allies: Mega Man, Lan Hikari, Bahamut, Spyro the Dragon, The Pikmin, Shovel Knight, Link, James Sunderland
- Enemies: Quick Man, HughesNet
- High Priestess: Pink Kitty Rose, Jirard Khali (for 100% Completion trope)
- No matter the challenge, no matter how hard it is, Roahm will make sure he completes it 100 percent. Nothing will stop him.
- He has a strange friendship with both The Runaway Guys and Mat and Pat as the two groups are Let's Players just like he is, but their dynamic when it comes to completing challenges aren't to his level. Still, he joins the groups for some friendly competitions.
- No, he will not play Mega Man X. Even if it would put all of his skills to the test.
- His temple has an odd habit of spontaneously vanishing on occasion, typically when it's cloudy. Roahm's only comment on this is "HughesNet."
- He is forbidden from entering the Vault, due to his habit of hoarding "shineys."
R.O.B., The Savior of Gaming
(Robotic Operating Buddy, Robot, HVC-012, the Ancient Minister, Last of His Kind
- Theme Song: NES Medley
- Intermediate God
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Symbol: a Gyro
- Portfolio: Merchandising Ploys, Robot Buddies, weaponized Gyros, Eye Beams, the leader of the R.O.B.s, who are all gone, Getting rid of bad games by destroying all games and replacing them with those he sees fit
- Domains: Gaming, Merchandise, War
- Allies: Pac-Man, Mr. Game & Watch, Mario, Luigi, the Dog, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Little Mac
- Enemies: Clu, Ganondorf, Tabuu, Yuuki Terumi, Arfoire
- Opposes: Sonic, Kratos, Master Chief, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro
- Opposed by: the Angry Video Game Nerd
- Ascended as a result from participating in Master Hand's third Smash Tournament, where he reentered people's minds as the one who ended the The Great Video Game Crash of 1983.
- Despite his ultimately poor sales and reception, his role in gaming is seen as unparalleled, and is revered as a hero by several gaming gods. As such, he is given a degree of respect by most gods originating from gaming.
- However, he's Locked Out of the Loop when it comes to today's games, and is wary of any gods hailing from rival systems, and he only really gets along with those born in his time, even Pac-Man, despite him being a catalyst in the gaming crash.
- On one occasion, Clu hacked his AI, and he was left at the step of the AVGN's temple for him to play. What happened next was R.O.B. trying to replace every game with Gyromite and Stack-Up, in hopes of letting the world be free of bad games. Luckily, the AVGN was able to defeat him after powering himself up, and R.O.B. was fixed into his old self. The AVGN kicked him out of his temple, saying that he was the shittiest thing he ever played with.
- He often goes to the House of Technology, in hopes that someone will help him rebuild members of his species. Kirby, having built R.O.B. models in the past, has helped him in his efforts.
- He has been seen racing with Mario and company on several occasions.
- R.O.B. often switches between his NES and Famicom designs, particularly notable during Master Hand's fourth Smash Tournament. Rumor also has it that he has a Virtual Boy form. He hasn't been reached for confirmation.
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Vanellope Von Schweetz, Goddess of Ascended Glitches and Teleport Spam
(Princess, sorry, President Vanellope Von Schweetz
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her car, with "Made by Vanellope and Ralph" frosted on the side.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Optimistic and brave girls, The Trickster, being a princess, having friendship with someone older than her, having a terrible past, being an awesome driver and an adorable winner, teleporting everywhere, forgiving those of crimes as if they never happened
- Domain: Driving, Video Games, Glitches, Royalty
- Allies: Wreck-It Ralph, Felix, Kite, Ed, Jade and Tohru
- Ralph asked the Gods to include Vanellope into the Pantheon once she learned to control her glitching and make it her teleporting powers. Seeing as how much Ralph has done for her, they agreed. The two reunited with hugs and insults.
- Is able to be at any place at any time due to her teleporting, constantly questioning about stuff and having a good time. She loves joking around and messing with them, but she never intentionally does any harm.
- Has tried multiple times in making Pinkie Pie stay far, far away from her car and to the entrance of Sugar Rush. To say that the pink pony would host a party and devour all of the world would be an understatement.
- Oddly enough, their conflict can lead to some very interesting fights, since they both make use of teleportation but in different ways. So far, out of this restriction, Vanellope is the only God who has had her ascension party away from her temple out of "safety" concerns.
- In Pinkie Pie's defense, she knows how hard and how much fun Vanellope and Ralph had building that car and "Pinkie Promises" that she isn't going to eat it. The one Vanellope has to watch out for is Kirby.
- While she is a bit weary of Kirby, both have agreed to ban Kero from their respective temples due to his own voracious appetite for sweets. With the recent ascension of Anarchy Stocking, she has also been banned seeing as her own appetite for sweets is greater than Kero's.
- When she's not teleporting, Vanellope is usually seen hanging out with Ralph and riding in her car. She recently gave him enough driving lessons so that he could participate in some racing of his own.
- That said, she never uses her teleporting to cheat when she races with other gods.
- Residing over glitches that become well known, Vanellope is capable of giving most—if not all—video game characters new techniques, power-ups, etc.
- After her ascension, she has been fiercely guarded by not only Ralph, but many of the female goddess in the Pantheon due to all of the crap she had to go through. It is also not a good idea to bully her in Ralph's presence, because he will wreck you if you do.
- There was a bit of an episode regarding Rena Ryuguu going "OMOCHIKAERI!!!!". However, Ralph takes it all in stride in the fact that Rena doesn't hurt Vanellope, the fact that Vanellope could just teleport out of Rena's grasp at any time, and also because the two became very close friends.
- Hangs out with many of the Equestrian deities, especially the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Vanellope does her best to help the CMC find their Cutie Marks and was amazed at how Apple Bloom created her own cart. Apple Bloom, for the most part, has been humble about her skills in building.
- With Ralph now in the House of Ambiguity, Vanellope and the Cutie Mark Crusaders can be seen having play dates. Many of the gods there know not to get in their way else Ralph will have a word with them.
- Due to her origins as a princess, many have suggested she move to the House of Royalty. Vanellope declined all invitations, because she doesn't believe that it truly defines her, and is happy in the House of Gaming.
- Had an encounter with Kite, who initially believed she was some sort of an illegal glitch. She quickly explained her origins—including her tragic backstory—to him, and the two have become good friends, having friendly races with her car and him riding Grunties.
- Once ran afoul with Carmen Sandiego when she stole the Sugar Rush Winner's Cup. Vanellope requested that Ralph appeal to Carmen villain-to-villain, but Ralph asserted that Carmen was only challenging Vanellope the way bad guys are supposed to do and insisted she would play Carmen's game and take it back herself. Once Vanellope recovered the Cup, Carmen offered Vanellope a position as a VILE operative, but Vanellope insisted that she's not a thief. Ralph begged to differ.
- Became instant friends with Jade and Tohru, as the two's friendship reminded her of herself and Ralph. Vanellope loves Jade's adventures with Jackie and is in awe of Tohru's Chi Wizard training. The fact that Ralph also saw a little of himself in Tohru also counts.
- Joined the Mario gang for a round of Mario Kart 8, especially on the track Sweet Sweet Canyon, as it reminds her a lot like home.
WarMech, God of Surprisingly Powerful Mooks
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A walking tank-like...thing
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Boss in Mook Clothing, Walking Tanks, Nuke 'em.
- Domains: Bosses, Robots
- Followers: various species of F.O.E.s, Lordranian Black Knights, Black Rabites, Death Claws
- Allies: The Reaper, Omega, Garland, Chaos.
- Opposed By: Warrior of Light
- BEHOLD MY HUMAN LASER!
- Was programmed by the Laughing Man to enact a hostile takeover of the War House, along with an army of F.O.E.s (not the orange ones...the red ones, since they're extra dangerous even when not cornered).
- Originally resided in Villains house before carefully moved to Gaming house. However, WarMech got loose at one point and after that, ended up coming across The Reaper. After a long battle between them, The Reaper ended up coming victorious... but once WarMech recovered, the two became "allies" (in the sense that the neither of them will attack each other).
- The WarMech would not be considered to have an alignment, but it has been seen with Garland (and/or Chaos), and it will carry out objectives for him/them.
- There is approximately a 1/64 chance of randomly encountering this god while traveling in the Pantheon.
The Wither, The Ultimate Destroyer of Crafts
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Three black skulls.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Destruction of Everything Built And Living, Stuff Blowing Up, Eldritch Abomination, Airborne Mook.
- Domains: Creatures, Destructions, Undead.
- Followers: Any one who wishes to wreak havoc in online games For the Evulz
- Enemies: Almost every god what is alive (special mention to Steve?) especially House of Craft.
- "Allies": Undead gods, Ghetsis.
- One day, a non-documented god decided to create a monster using material called Soul Sand and three black skulls. When the thing was finished, an explosion happened, and from the smoke, The Wither emerged, starting to destroy everything on its path, creating huge chaos in the Pantheon. Where the Wither was eventually slain, it had managed to gain godhood, causing it to not quite die.
- The Wither can fire skulls what not only inflict a status called Wither, what will slowly drain target's health, but can destroy almost anything. Because of that, the Wither's temple is built out of Bedrock, a material which not even it can break.
- Besides how destructive The Wither is, there is one thing it doesn't target: other undead creatures. Of course, attacking the Wither is not a good idea even if you are undead, because it will target you if that happens.
- For surprise for many gods, the Wither doesn't attack Ghetsis, possibly due of him having the Pokémon Hydreigon, a three-headed dragon who is almost as destructive as the Wither.
- Won against Deviljho once by destroying everything it could use as food in order to cause Deviljho to get exhausted for not having enough energy to fight back.