aka: Gaming Intermediate Gods
Due to the dual attribute of his title, Keima Katsuragi, Self-Proclaimed God of Dating Sims has somewhat a personal spot near the Galge section of this house... which he rarely uses during his visits.
What makes you a gamer isn't the systems you use, it isn't the genres you play, or even how good you are. What makes you a gamer is that you realize it's never "just a game." Because whether it's to save one special person, or an entire world, if you want to be the greatest in a match, or the greatest of them all. We pour our hearts and souls into what we do, We get back up no matter how many times we're knocked down, and we keep going until we reach our goal, and that passion is what makes us who we are.The House of Gaming is a... colorful retro themed house, decorated with a number of game rooms with every console in existence across the multiverse scaled for any set of hands that can hold a controller, and an arcade area with a twenty-foot-tall anachronistic pinball machine and, of course, many arcade games. Outside of the gaming center, there's a department where many deities are revising their high scores, and an achievement zone. There are also rumors of a copy of Half-Life 3 being hidden in the house somewhere... Many deities originating from the video game industry visit this house. They challenge in many activities aside from participating in tourneys and all, aside of alignments. The recognized legends of this house are Friendly Rivals Mario and Sonic. This house is located adjacent to the House of Technology, and gods from one house frequently visit the other. The release of the eighth-generation consoles (PlayStation 4, Wii U, Xbox One, etc.) has prompted fewer returns for defective units than the previous generation. Some believe the rash of Red Rings of Death that plagued the seventh generation. were caused by Newton Pulsifer's "unique" approach to machine assembly. Things have improved considerably with Fix-it Felix Jr. on the job. Michael Jackson, an avid gamer, occasionally visits the house to provide music for certain games. There has recently been a huge addition to this house for other kinds of games, like tabletop games, trading card games, board games, and poker games! It is simply known as The Inventory, and it is notable for being one of the few places where the gods can meet with certain mortals. Yes, CERTAIN mortals; you must be invited to this place if you're mortal. In fact, there is one mortal by the name of Reginald Van Winslow, former commodore for Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate. He is a prominent figure in this section of the House, ensuring that everybody has a good time, and is apparently is the right-hand man (or something) of the ambiguous manager of this wing. If you ever wanted to see different characters from different series play poker together, this is where you can find them, including Sam & Max, Strong Bad, the Heavy, Ash Williams, Tycho, Brock Samson (non-ascended), and Claptrap. However, the only mortal they just don't want to invite to this House is Justin Bieber, since it's already checked that his very presence would cause the Disgraces to rule and the end of the Pantheon and Fiction as we know it. Acid Rain has been permanently banned from this house due to him being a bad representation of gaming stereotypes. Love Machine isn't allowed at this house as well due to it being a malevolent AI program that could threaten the entire house, in addition to rendering almost everything here nearly unusable. Due to a growing number of gods present, it has been split into some subhouses.
— The Creed of the House of Gaming
open/close all folders
- Abilities And Movesets
- Bosses And Enemies
- Game Design
- Gaming Genres
- Gaming Styles
- Hardware And Software
The Four Avatars of GamingThe Gods that guard this house, keeping everyone else in line.
Mario, God of Mascots (Mr. Video Game Himself, Super Mario, formerly Jumpman, The Whimsical Italian Plumber)
- Theme Song: Do you even have to ask?
- Greater God
- Symbol: Red hat with an "M" on it.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Mascots, Power Ups, Everymen, Being Average In A Good Way, Jumping on Platforms, Jumping on Other Things, Jumping In General, Hackneyed Old Plots, Branching Out, Go-Karting, Party Games, Quack Medicine, White Gloves.
- Domains: Celerity, Courage, Fire, Good, Trade, Trickery.
- Follower: White Bomber.
- Friendly Rivals: Sonic the Hedgehog, The Angry Video Game Nerd, Donkey Kong.
- Enemies: Blooper, Ganondorf, Lex Luthor, M. Bison, Dio Brando
- Friendly Enemies: Bowser, Wario, Waluigi.
- Was previously God of Video Games before ceding his responsibilities to Gabe and Tycho to focus on merchandising. Spends a lot of his time with the Angry Video Game Nerd, or trying to get the last purple coins. He is now officially an ally of the Nerd, after he aided him in repelling a malfunctioning R.O.B. attempting to assimilate all video games on the planet to his standards.
- Has a spot on the Main House as well, and in the House of Theater as the God of Fun.
- Some of his followers in non-english speaking countries call him "Mario Bros", he has been merciful enough not to smite them.
Mr. Game & Watch
Mr. Game & Watch, Avatar of Hammerspace, Master of Two Dimensions, Ruler of Handheld Games, The Elder Creation of Nintendo
- Theme Song: Flat Zone 2
- Symbol: Mr. Game & Watch waving his Scepter of Power. It only looks like a bell
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Hammerspace, Use of everything From Torches to Turtles to Fish to Buckets of Oil and Everything In Between, Flat Characters (literally), Secret Characters, Hyperspace Mallets
- Domains: Darkness (he is monochrome, after all), Mechanus
- Followers: All who were born in 2-D gaming, most famously Mario, Link, and Samus, even though those three are gods themselves in this Pantheon.
- Opposed by: Tabuu. Mr. Game & Watch spends much of his time trying to catch up to Tabuu and get his revenge for Tabuu making him the worst boss ever. Also, the King of Dotnia, for being able to move in one more dimension.
- Likes to show off his pan-dimensional Mismatched Sock Collection, made up of every sock in all of time and space that has ever been lost in the wash.
- Whatever you do, do NOT mess with this guy. Besides being able to wield all Hyperspace Mallets and control all robotic implements that are too big to fit into a robot's body, he also has many, many, favors from Mario, Link, Sonic, Pit, all who gained their greatness in Nintendo, Deadpool, (G&W taught Deadpool a number of fourth wall weaknesses), and Solid Snake. You have been warned. If you don't want in over your head, and just want to see Spongebob vs. Deadpool, you can ask him.
- It's possible that if he really wanted to, Game & Watch could cash in all his favors, battle Batman for the title of God of Preparations, and win, proving himself one of the most powerful beings under the Main House.
- Mr. Game and Watch is looked up to by the CPU Candidates because they also represent handheld gaming.
Pac-Man, Champion of the Arcade (Yellow Fella, Most Recognized Gaming Icon In History, Zac, The Yellow Bane of Ghosts)
- Greater God (Borders on Overdeity, as he can freely traverse the gaming multiverse at will and summon forth beings of other worlds with ease.)
- Theme Song: Pac-Man (Namco Museum Vol.1), Pac-Man Park & Block Plaza
- Symbol: Cherries, strawberries, oranges, apples, pretzels. Alternatively, "a pizza with a missing piece" (basically the 8-bit Pac-Man).
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Namco's Golden Boy, Consumer of All, The Origin of Powerups, Spectral Exterminator, Booking It, Turning the Tables, Seen Everything, No Concept Of "Quitting", Cool Fathers.
- Domains: Fun, Arcade Games, Eating
- Followers: Mappy, Galaga, Reiko Nagase, Dig Dug, Pitfall Harry, Centipede, dozens of Expies, The King of Town, Master Higgins, "Tom-Tom", Klonoa
- Allies: Mario, Sonic, Mr., Game & Watch, Yoshi, King Dedede, Aila Jyrkiäinen, Fix-It-Felix Jr.
- Rivals: Kirby, Garfield
- Enemies: Missingno.
- High Priest: Jr. Pac-Man/Pacster/Pac-Man II (His son).
- Though predated by Game & Watch by a few months, Pac-Man was the world's first actual character in videogames, as the collective of Game & Watch would not spawn a representative among the nameless figures until some time later. A pioneer in an uncharted land, Pac-Man broke the barrier of objects and vehicles being the only player representative in games, giving the players at last a true ally in their quest for the highest scores.
- After the notion of creating a "continuity" for Pac-Man was abandoned, the yellow fella found himself transcending all manners of boundaries — without any sort of ties or anchors to keep him in place, his presence and power snowballed to a degree the likes of which never seen before or since. The act of joining the Mario Kart events was something he was able to do on a whim, and finding his way into the world where the artifact Pandora was being fought for was no trying feat.
- Thirty years under his belt, Pac-Man finally decided it was time to pass the torch to a new generation. Giving Namco consent to give him a "reincarnation" in a younger and more modern Pac-Man (who turns out to be his son, an all grown up Jr. Pac-Man), the legend respectfully allowed himself to somwhat retire, going out on top as one of the most important figures in gaming history.
- Following his contacting by old friend and "student" Mario, Pac-Man consented to join the great gathering of Super Smash Bros. for their fourth tournament. It was only shortly thereafter that he became aware of the Pantheon's presence at all and, as he's oft to do, strolled right on in. His legacy was quickly acknowledged and, well aware of the kind of power held behind that deceptively lighthearted package, nobody was exactly keen on the notion of telling him "no".
- Pac-Man, while respected for his significance in history, is also regarded by some of the higher-ups in the justice-oriented Houses as a secret weapon. With his ability to consume quite literally anything, it is kept in mind that this frightening hunger could be unleashed on any rogue member of the pantheon, no matter how great or terrible. Thankfully, Pac-Man's neutrality isn't absolute, and he recognizes that going on a hunger spree amongst the gods would be wrong.
- It has been seen that Pac-Man actually appears distressed or aggravated when in the presence of Missingno, the renown glitched abomination. While the young/modern members of the House can't figure out why, Game & Watch and the House Legends are well aware that Pac-Man's almost instinctive exception to the glitch harkens back to the "Progenitor Glitch", Level 256 that halted his stride years before...
- Made the mistake of taking Light Yagami's favorite bag of potato chips...and EATING them without adding the extra "awesome".
- He and Kirby spend the majority of their time gorging in the dining hall, cleaning up after legendary food fights or eating everyone's leftovers, usually leaving (or in Kirby's case, spitting out) the plates to be washed. There is no waste in this House.
- Has currently built a miniature robot that looks similar to Mokujin, meant for beating the life out of anyone who gets in his way of an all-you-can-eat buffet. Has also used the mech to hunt down an overweight man who has suffered a mid-life crisis and believes he is Mega Man.
- Is currently the only being to consume Mystery Food X, an indescribably-horrid dish created by Yukiko Amagi and her allies Chie Satonaka and Rise Kujikawa, without any side effects. Despite which, Pac-Man would still prefer his good ol' power pellets instead.
- Once tried to eat Pinkie Pie after eating a Power Pellet, believing her to be one of the Ghosts.
- Participated in the First Pantheon Gourmet Race and ended up in a three-way tie alongside Goku and Kirby. He naturally has a life-time membership of the Gourmet Racer Club.
- For some reason, PacMan seems to like hanging out on Sark's airship. Amusingly, Sark never seems to take notice of the stowaway.
- He's weary of slingshots, thanks to the many cruel things players did to him in Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures.
- One day, for a joke, Ed reprogramed Pac-Man's famous maze. When the ghost munching God entered for a round, he found that the maze was tilting about, forcing all the ghosts, and himself, to tilt with the maze. He has since forgiven Ed for the prank (Granted, when you have a stomach of iron, it's hard for you to throw up in a tilting maze, and 30+ years of bumping into walls have given him a resistance to head trauma), and certain Gods have requested to try out this new variant of his famous game.
- Panic struck the House of Gaming, as the Progenitor Glitch, 256, returned upon Pac-Man's 35th Birthday, seemingly intent upon consuming he and his rivals to bring all of their series to oblivion. In a bold and heroic bid that may very well have cost him not only life but existence, Pac-Man lured the nightmare away from the House into a hall of endless mazes. Though a slew of wild ghosts mindlessly sought to take their last chance to get him once and for all, Pac-Man escaped safely — leaving the all-consuming abomination trapped within the infinite stretch forever. At least, hopefully...
Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog, Arch-Enemy of the Polygon Ceiling and Progenitor of Animal Mascot Platformers (The Blue Blur, Nineties Video Game Legend, Fastest Thing Alive, Knight of the Wind, Suger-hog, Big Blue, "Iblis Trigger", Sonic the Werehog, Legendary Blue Hedgehog, "King Arthur", The Hyperactive Hedgehog, Olgilvie Maurice Hedgehog, Sonic Man)
- Greater God
- Theme Music: Sonic The Hedgehog Title Theme overall and for Classic Sonic, Live & Learn for Modern Sonic, It Doesn't Matter -Sonic Adventure 1 Version- and -Sonic Adventure 2 Version-, and Sonic Heroes or We Can when teamed up with Tails and Knuckles.
- Symbol: Silhouette of His Head
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Super Speed, Those Who Can't Swim But Walk Through the Water, Gameplay Roulette, Unexpected Gameplay Changes, Walking, Talking Woodland Creatures, Unnaturally Blue, Deadpan Snarker, Animals, Mascots With Attitude, Inferior Sequels that turn into Surprisingly Improved Sequels, Unpleasable Fanbases
- Domains: Celebrity, Competition, Broken Fanbase.
- Sonicverse Deities: Tails, Knuckles the Echidna, Amy Rose, Shadow the Hedgehog, E-123 Omega, Silver the Hedgehog
- Sega-Affiliated Deities: Segata Sanshiro, Ecco, NiGHTS, Bayonetta, Hatsune Miku, Kazuma Kiryu, Jack Cayman, Beat, Axel Stone, Adam Hunter & Blaze Fielding, Opa-Opa
- Other: Arturia, Pit, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Michael Jackson, Mordecai and Rigby, most Smash Bros. related gods, Kamen Rider Double (Shotaro Hidari/Kamen Rider Joker and Philip/Kamen Rider Cyclone), Toejam and Earl, Sash Lilac, Filia
- Rivals: Rainbow Dash, Barry Allen/The Flash, Mario, Alex Kidd, The Scout
- Respects: Spongebob Squarepants, Patrick Star
- Enemies: Dr Eggman, Metal Sonic, The R-Dash 5000, Sho Minamimoto ("Who's zetta slow?"), The Godmodder, Davros , Lord Brevon
- See also his self-demonstrating page for further details.
- Once a Greater God of Speed, patron saint of Fun, and true rival to Mario (still is), Sonic was one of the first victims of the snarling un-thing manifested as the Polygon Ceiling. After being submerged for countless ages and suffering increasingly subpar sequels, Sonic was rescued by the combined efforts of the video game deities around the cosmic event known as "The Brawl".
- He's formed a bit of a bond with Arturia due to both having taken the title of King Arthur and ruled the land of Camelot for a time. They occasionally spar in order for Sonic to keep up with his swordsmanship.
- Due to having once wielded an annoying talking sword that constantly called him "Knave!" and Fool!", he's actually able to stand Excalibur to an extent, though he admits his sword at least stopped calling him that after a while and would actually say something useful.
- Upon his triumphant return to the Pantheon, he challenged Mario to a friendly sparring match. In the end, his speed ultimately allowed him to beat his long-time rival. They treat the battle as water under the bridge now.
- In November of 2010, after decades of struggle, Sonic defeated the Polygon Ceiling with something called a FINAL COLOR BLASTER!. The Polygon Ceiling stated in its dying breaths that as long as there were 3D sequels it would always return, to which Sonic replied that he was always game for a rematch.
- Considered one of the fastest Gods in all the Pantheon. Whether he's faster than Barry Allen, the current God of Super Speed, or Rainbow Dash is a subject of heated debate among their followers and the other Gods of the Pantheon.
- Of course, all three are game for a match whenever it finally comes around.
- There was once an incident where two Sonics appeared, fighting to save their history from being eradicated.
- The fact that he had a rematch with Perfect Chaos without the Chaos Emeralds to aid him has allowed the Court of the Gods to promote him back to his Greater God status.
- His Badass Boast that no copyright law in the universe could stop him was put to the test when a random mortal tried that to his comic. His comic's still going.
- He is also rather infamous for having one of the most divided group of followers of any god in the pantheon. They've divided themselves into various sects based on those who prefer the classic Sonic, the current Sonic, the cartoons, the comics, etc., all of which despise one another. The aforementioned incident with past and present Sonic joining forces did help smooth things out a little though.
- Sonic's recent resurgence after a Dork Age has given Crash Bandicoot hope that he can make a comeback of his own someday.
- Is worried about the Godmodder's position in the Pantheon due to the fact that the problems the godmodder caused before he ascended resulted in, among other things, Sonic being Glitched out of reality for several months along with Metal Sonic.
- Recently learned of Metal Sonic's alliance with Rainbow Dash's robotic Evil Counterpart, The R-Dash 5000, and has strengthen his own alliance with RD in case they need to take them down...and they, much like their counterparts, are purposely ignoring any and all implications of shipping from the masses.
- Is one of the few non-Nicktoon Gods to actually show respect towards both SpongeBob and Patrick. Given the fact that Sonic was once among The Fallen, he's currently supporting the yellow sponge and the pink starfish's Liberal Faction in the upcoming Cartoon Civil War against the Conservative Faction led by Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.
- Became friends with Mordecai and Rigby when he found them playing a Sonic the Fighters cabinet. He learned that they owned a Sega Master System, and his voice reminded them of Thomas.
- Gives Segata Sanshiro the utmost respect, as he knows that it was because of him that their company of Sega was able to hold out for so long.
- Some people say that when Steve Urkel talks, occasionally he sounds like Sonic. Must be just a coincidence.
- Recently, he's been summoned along with an initial set of three other fellow Smasher gods by a certain teenage Mii who happened to be a follower of his to join her in MST and a trial of snark. He always seems to look forward to when he will be summoned next, and to have made a friend with a mortal Pokemon trainer from Kalos due to similarities.
- Was responsible for Sash Lilac's ascension. After hearing about her endeavors in her game and of how similar she is to him, he offered her a position in the Pantheon, which she eagerly accepted.
- And upon Lord Brevon's ascension, she arranged for Sonic, her, and all their friends to form an alliance to ensure that Brevon is stopped once and for all. Sonic was all for it, seeing that the warlord is much worse than the doctor, and even heard that Eggman is opposing him as well.
Missingno (also known as the Entity) , the Glitchiest God That Never Should
- Theme song: "Satanic".
- ??? (power level unknown due to data corruption)Outer God
- Symbol: A mass of jumbled pixels in the shape of a backward-L; can sometimes take on the form of a ghost, an Aerodactyl or a Kabutops or 90s Kid
- Alignment: ??? (alignment unknown due to data corruption)) Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Ascended Glitches (maybe), Good Bad Bugs, Eldritch Abominations, becoming existence
- Domain (type): Normal/Bird/999
- Superior: Joel
- Allies: The D-Reaper, Nekron.
- Enemies: Linkara, Lord Vyce, every Pokemon ever
- The Missingno.'s genetic code is one of the world's greatest mysteries due to the fact that it is not created similarly to other Pokemon. Strange side effects have been observed in its presence, such as duplication of items and temporary distortion of reality.
- Rumor has it that there may be more Missingno. residing in Minus World, but such reports have yet to be proven true or false.
- There's another rumor suggesting that the Entity and Missingno is one of the same. If true, we may know its alignment. Lord Vyce hasn't confirmed nor denied this. Turns out they're right.
- I am the never should. I am glorious, beautiful error. I am Missing Number. Afterwards, Linkara convinced it to kill itself after it had devoured most of the Pantheon, restoring everything back to normal. Has yet to be seen.
- Is rumored to have had a hand in the creation of Polybius.
- Nekron has revived Missingno to serve his new "Great United Alliance of Destruction." Missingno is planning on slaying the Four Cardinal Alignment deities to continue to unravel a mystery that fascinates it: where do the greatest of gods go when they die?
- Recent events have revealed that Joel is the one who created Missingno., conceived as the love child of Ash and Pikachu.
Naoki Kashima, God of Bonus Bosses (Demi-Fiend, Hitoshura, Chaos King)
- Demi...Fiend. In terms of raw power, very likely an Overdeity.
- Theme Song: The Nocturne Random Battle Theme and its many variations.
- Symbol: A demonic magatama
- Alignment: True Neutral (conflicting timelines make it hard to make sure)
- Portfolio: Walking the fine line, Existing between Two Identities, Silent Heroes, Destroying the Indestructible, Turning Enemies into Allies, Real Life Mythology, Power Tattoo, Snapped Controllers, Being made in the Morningstar's own image, Defeating the aspects of death to become stronger, and prove his power as the hope of the forces of Chaos, Hybrid Power, From Nobody to Nightmare
- Domain: Philosophy, Balance, Order, Chaos, Strength, Diplomacy
- Followers: Margaret (Persona 4), Elizabeth (Persona 3), Serph (Digital Devil Saga), Kazuya (Shin Megami Tensei)
- Opposed by: Light Yagami, The Joker, Black Mage
- Allies: Dante, Caerula Sanguis, Lain Iwakura, Lelouch vi Britannia, Cu Chulainn, Medusa, Raidou Kuzunoha XIV, Yu Narukami, Akemi Nakajima, Minato Arisato, Aleph, Hyodo Issei, Luka
- Rivals: Flynn, Absolute Virtue, The Fiends (especially Matador)
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Guts, Flynn (if the Yamato Reactor is in danger)
- Is... really tough to beat in a fight. Because of this and their respective reputations, he has something of a friendly rivalry with Absolute Virtue.
- Is ambivalent about Lucifer. Says something about Lucifer as well since he inherited Lucifer's will.
- Does look at Luka with interest though, due to being Lucifer's (well, one version of him) son, his Angel powers, and having also killed a God. However, fights to see his skill have had to been toned down, as one match ended with him using Freikugel and Luka using Daystar, which ended up blowing up the entire wing of the House of Combat they were fighting in.
- Is unassuming and speaks little to casual acquaintances, but has made some friends among the gods, mostly like-minded fans of puzzle games. One notable exception is Dante, after giving said demon slayer one hell of a fight.
- Lelouch has managed to rope him into a game of chess. He didn't do too badly, actually.
- Finds Lain Iwakura's search for knowledge and understanding poignantly close to his heart, and speaks with her more often than with others.
- Has worked with Cu Chulainn before, and became fast friends with Medusa. Since both of them were originally from Real Life pantheons and Medusa's a likewise contemplative sort, this is not all that surprising.
- His initial meeting with Serph and the Embryon Tribe was... strained.
- Due to his experiences, he and his followers are virtual encyclopedias on Real Life pantheons. While this info is far less useful where he is now, the sheer number of stories he knows and his generous donation of his Demonic Compendium makes him a semi-frequent and unexpectedly popular guest at the Library.
- Near the end of his original journey, he met with Akemi Nakajima as Izanagi and Izanami, who gave him a fragment of their power. While this was rather unneeded, Izanagi insisted Naoki deserved it after witnessing him finish the grueling Amala Grave Run.
- As of recent, he has been developing a rivalry with Flynn at the House of Personal Appearance. It doesn't help they are both of similar power ranking and have been approached by both Lucifer and Masakado with important plans for the future. Both are wary of each other, though having tasted the hells of war and having similar alignments, neither is willing to throw the first punch, choosing to err on the side of caution rather than risk conflict over a petty argument on power levels.
- He is one of several gods who could conceivably find a way to trigger the definite Z-Class Apocalypse How. Reluctantly he's made a deal with Flynn to keep either from actually deciding doing so is in any way a good idea. Naoki grumbles about it, but knows that between he and his followers, he has too much power to run unchecked. However, if he ultimately views the Great Will's control over the universe is far too great he will aid Lucifer and break the system. One world learned this the hard way.
- Has no alignment to the Triumvirate Power of Bonus Bosses. Most gods fear what if him and the triumvirate fight over who will truly claim the title of Bonus Bosses.
- Considering taking part in the Pantheonic Rebellion as an agent of balance. Holds no real opinion toward Madoka or her allies, but wants to make sure the Reactor isn't threatened again by her apostles if something happens to her. Pretty much his only goal is to ensure the Pantheon's balance between Law and Chaos, never allowing either side to fully dominate it, not even in the name of Good - he's too cynical to believe such pretty thoughts will last, citing Homura's rebellion as validation for this.
- Got a surprise visit from Hyodo Issei, who asked to train with him to help him fight against a being immune to his Boosted Gear, that is Vali's hated grandpa, Rizevim Livan Lucifer. Issei spent most of the the training session flailing uselessly as the Demi-Fiend casually slapped him around, but ultimately it paid off: Issei learned Pierce, or Penetrate as he calls it. However, he was cautioned to be extremely careful with the ability: it is, after all, a product of Lucifer's power...
- Keeps close contact with Aleph, likely due to his reincarnation Jyoji Hijiri being one of the Demi-Fiend's closest allies.
Herobrine, the Urban Legend of Minecraft
- Unknown Rank
- Symbol: A pair of pure white pixellated eyes on a pixellated brown background
- Alignment: Evil, either Chaotic or Neutral
- Portfolios: Humanoid Abomination, Urban Legend of Zelda, Griefer
- Domains: Mystery, Shadow, Evil
- Herald: Unknown. Though with the arrival of Alex as Steve's herald, it's only a matter of time...
- Enemies: Steve
- Herobrine is supposed to be the dead brother of Notch, creator of Mincraft, who roams the game, trying to ruin your gaming day. He is said to look exactly like Steve?, except his eyes are pure white.
- Notch denies that Herobrine ever existed, but every major update has said that he has been removed...
- Removed Herobrine.
- Much like the Slender Man, Herobrine's existence and power is defined by those aware of him, and he's begun to be able to manifest himself in certain Minecraft worlds.
Vic Viper, Patron Avatar of Shoot 'em Ups (Pilots: Variable, Itself, Anoa Aoba (Hyper Anoa), Leo Stenbuck)
- Unknown Rank (The Ship), Lesser Goddess (Anoa Aboa), Intermediate God (Leo Stenbuck, Hyper Anoa)
- Symbol: An 16-bit rendition of Vic Viper
- Theme Music: Vic Viper's Theme (For Vic Viper itself), A Shooting Star (for Anoa Aoba), Leo, Leo (for Leo)
- Alignment: True Neutral (The Ships), Lawful Good (Anoa and Leo)
- The Ship: Cool Starship, Speed Up, Missile, Double, Laser, Option, ?, Sapient Ship, "Cool Old Guy" (latter two only for the Parodius version)
- Anoa Aoba: Moe Anthropomorphism, Pilot of Cool Bikeship, Girlish Pigtails, Magical Girl, You Gotta Have Blue Hair, Breathing In Space, Big Good
- Leo Stenbuck: Pilot of Transforming Humongous Mecha, Kid Hero, Hot-Blooded, Ace Pilot, Took a Level in Badass, Falling into the Cockpit
- Domains: Shoot 'em Ups (especially of Horizontal Scrolling Shooter and Cute 'em Up), Spaceships and their pilots.
- Followers: the Space Invaders' ship, Agent G, Bill Rizer, their Options (and sometimes, they follow them), R-9 Series Anti-Bydo Spacecraft
- Allies: Opa-Opa
- Vic Viper is considered being one of oldest spaceships in this line of duty. Where there have been some older than it, you cannot ignore something what has been around since 1985 and still pushing even to this date.
- There are actually four different Vic Vipers in the Pantheon.
- The first one is the original ship and any of the upgraded models. It has no designated pilot, though it isn't in the Treasury. Any one up to the task can pilot it. Where it might not be the most mobile spaceship (outside of one kind of model) and it has rather basic arsenal of weapons, it does the job really well.
- The second version is one of the older models, what was left behind and eventually grew sapient. The closest thing what Pantheon has for an actual Vic Viper as a god. Where it doesn't talk much, it has seen some serious stuff.
- The third one is a high school girl from St. Gradius Academy, who uses a weird motorbike-starship crossbreed to fight aliens with other girls. She is the closest thing what Pantheon has for a Vic Viper as a real person. She later joined the Magical Girl Sisterhood due of being a "futuristic magical girl".
- The last one is a a LEV robot based after Vic Viper, which has all the arsenal the original has, ability to transform and being able to stand up to the "superior" Orbital Frames. The closest thing Pantheon has for a Vic Viper pilot is Leo Stenbuck. He eventually joined the Robot War Division.
- The ship and Anoa Aoba do not trust the Madagascar Penguins, thinking that they will lead an army of penguins to invade the Pantheon with the Bacterian. With the penguins being Prinnies as far as they are concern.
- Has also appeared in card form, as Yugi Muto can attest.
- If there is a Cores and Turrets Boss out there, you can bet that they will destroy the core in no time.
- Anoa Aoba, Miho Nishizumi and Naka (and later on, I-401 Iona and Teana Lanster) have made a small group called "The Girl Military Force", she standing for aircrafts. She does feel like she's bit out of place, though as she is more like a spacecraft than a aircraft. She thinks that having one of those "Strike Witches" being in her place would make things easier.
- With ascension of Sanya V. Litvyak, everything seems to be fine on that department.
- Has been seen alongside Opa-Opa guarding the Treasures from possible intruders. The Vic Viper is usually reminded of weird adventures it has embarked on during these instances.
Due to the dual attribute of his title, Keima Katsuragi, Self-Proclaimed God of Dating Sims has somewhat a personal spot near the Galge section of this house... which he rarely uses during his visits.