Pantheon: GUAE Re-Education Facility
On the surface, the name 're-education' by itself does not sound sinister. That is, until the moment you examine the building which it takes place in. In short words, it bears more resemblance to a political re-education camp rather than a school. Standard curriculum include long pages of texts deriding such ideas as hope, optimism, selflessness and the paradox of the existence of a hero (i.e. that they always need villains). Other education include 'joyous suffering', 'your rightful rule' and other similarly twisted forms of education.
As of the current moment it is still in experimental stages, but Melkor is adamant that the above strategy is perfect for curing the "Anti" of Anti-Villain
and the "Well" of Well-Intentioned Extremist
Led by Big Brother
and Arthas Menethil
(being the Face-Heel Turn
-inducer specialist for those who graduates). Also assisted by the Emperor
and Master Xehanort
Abandon hope all ye who enter here.
Recently, it suffered a blow to its reputation (not very good anyway) when a large group of angels broke in and spirited Alexander Anderson away to the GUAL Ministry of the Word. Security measures are being tightened across the Facility.
The Boss, Goddess of Pregnant Badasses
(The Joy, Voyevoda)
Jecht, God of Memetic Sex
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her snake-shaped scar
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Reason for Joining: Officially, to honor her son Ocelot's wishes. Really, she's trying to undermine the GUAE from the inside, just like he is. Even if she has to take the fall to do so. She's just noticeably less subtle about her heroic true nature than he is.
- Loyalty to Melkor: Low. Ocelot is known for his Chronic Backstabbing Disorder, and her loyalty is rather limited by his, though she frequently volunteers for undeniably evilnote missions to maintain a facade of a tolerable loyalty level. Actually zero, of course.
- Threat Level: Very, very, very high. She taught Big Boss everything he knows. The only member of the GUAG with any chance of beating her is Solid Snake, who was last seen under a box in the corner in a fetal position mumbling something about having "thought dad was just making that stuff up".
- Chance of crossing the Moral Event Horizon: ??? Nil. She's good all along, joining here was a calculated act.
(Sir Jecht, Sin)
Anji Mito, Co-God of Battle Fans
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Blitzball with his face on it
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Reason for joining: Melkor activated the Sin inside him, making him go over to GUAE, despite being one of the top GUAG Gods before. Though, Jecht heard rumors that someone in GUAE knew Tidus' location, so he went along to have a chance to go home together.
- Loyalty to Melkor: Kind of low. All his concern is on his son, and having a good fight rather than doing evil. Overall, quite the Wild Card.
- Threat level: Due to his Wild Card status, High on both sides. Reasons include that he can unwittingly seduce any female, good or evil, with that Bronzed God body of his. That, and he's... really powerful, and can get even more powerful when he activates Final Aeon.
- Chance of crossing the Moral Event Horizon: Mild-low. His whole interest is on Tidus alone, he's been shown to be unruly even to other Evil Gods.
Ralph, God of Punch Clock Villains
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Zessen Fan.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Reason for joining: There's no way he'll let go of the secrets behind That Man, rare Japanese from his world, which is located within the GUAE.
- Loyalty to Melkor: Medium-Low. Anji's a bit disgusted on Melkor's depravity, but he just wants to know everything. He's not unwilling unlike Litchi in the past, but his loyalty and friendship with Baiken kept him from going even higher.
- Threat Level: High. His charming skill wasn't so much noted, nor is his influence amongst the GUAG members. However, Zessen is one of the Outbreak weapons on par of the Fuuenken and Fuuraiken. If Anji gets pissed off and taps its full power...
- Chance of crossing the Moral Event Horizon: Kinda low. Anji doesn't promote lulzy evil like I-No. Plus put Baiken to the Pantheon and face him and chances are he's dropping.
Kevin Ethan Levin, God of Guys Constantly Caught in Peril and Those Shifting Between Evil, Neutral and Good
- Lesser God
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Symbol: An 8-bit version of his face (alternatively, Vanellope's special cookie medal)
- Reason for joining: None, actually. Even though he's a "bad guy", he's not truly a bad guy at all.
- Loyalty to Melkor: VERY low. Ralph's more unnerved on how Melkor takes his 'job' as a villain so seriously.
- Threat Level: Medium. His massive fists are known to smash anything into rubble. However, if you put his friends (Felix and Vanellope) into ANY sort of danger, then he'll do anything in his path to destroy who hurt them which makes him more of a Medium-High.
- Chance of crossing the Moral Event Horizon: Low. Even if he plays a villain, outside of that he's a very nice guy to be around. Just do not hurt his friends though. He'll also be willing to work for the good guys should Vanellope ever get into danger.
(Kevin 11, Kev, Muscles)
Satsuki Kiryuin Goddess of Combat Stilettos and an important Woman in White
- Lesser God in his normal state. Depending on how much energy he absorbs, it jumps to Intermediate or Greater God.
- Symbol: The lock chain he wears around his neck.
- Alignment: Neutral Good/Chaotic Good, although he has been all over the place. Many in the Pantheon are wary of him due to his tendency to switch sides.
- Reason for joining: None. Forced to cooperate with Melkor because of his potential to turn heel again.
- Loyalty to Melkor: Low. Kevin is a sophisticated Anti-Hero at his best, and doesn't like to associate with villains.
- Threat Level: High. If Kevin absorbs more energy than necessary, it would become a serious problem.
- Chance of crossing the Moral Event Horizon: Nil. Kevin is currently atoning for his sins in the past.
- Demigod (Lesser Goddess when wearing Junketsu. later turned Intermediate Goddess after modifying Junketsu)
- Symbol: A heel surrounded by Holy Backlight, Junketsu and her sword Bakuzan.
- Alignment: Was thought to be Lawful Evil but was revealed to be Lawful Neutral (with shades of Chaotic Neutral) and later became Lawful Good.
- Reason for joining: Officially she wants to spread Life fibers across the world. Unofficially, she trying to gather as much resources and allies so she can take down the GUAE
- Loyalty to Melkor: Medium-Low. Since she's only there to fulfill her mothers wishes. Actually zero
- Threat Level: Medium (without Junketsu) High (with Junketsu). Satsuki very skilled with her sword and then she dons Junketsu and things get worse really fast.
- Chance of crossing the Moral Event Horizon: Medium. Considering the fact that the Life Fibers will devour its victims. Actually Nil, since she's trying to stop the Life Fibers.