Pantheon: Friendship Lesser Gods
open/close all folders
Joshua, the God in Mortal Disguise
(Yoshiya Kiryu, The Composer)
- Theme Song: Calling
- Lesser God (in disguise), Greater God (as the Composer)
- Symbol: His cell phone
- Alignment: True Neutral at first, Neutral Good after development
- Portfolio: Tough, effeminate men, Beam Spam, cell phone as a weapon, Deadpan Snarker, Insufferable Genius, Physical God, Lonely at the Top, Smug Smiler
- Domain: Death, Disguise, Holiness, Tokyo
- Allies: Neku, Beat, Sora, Riku, Oerba Dia Vanille
- Opposed By: Sho Minamimoto
- Rival (one-sided): Aslan
- High Priest: Peco
- Joshua was always in the Pantheon, but never made an appearance until shortly after the Great Upheaval. He had distracted himself by playing Tin Pin Slammer in an alternate universe. After satisfying his boredom, he returned to the Pantheon.
- As the patron deity of deities disguising themselves among mortals, Joshua is usually found on the mortal plane, observing the mortals from a distance. Whenever Neku and Beat make trips down to the mortal world to spend time with Shiki and Rhyme, Joshua keeps his distance, but still watches. He wanted to join them as Neku's friend, but never did, at least until Sora convinced him to.
- It was thanks to him that Rhyme eventually ascended, by channeling her dreams.
- He's a rather annoying person to be around, but is still rather smart, to the point where he can keep up with Minamimoto's rambling.
- Considers Aslan to be something of a rival, though the latter never seems to notice.
- Ever since returning the Pantheon, Sho Minamimoto has once again started making attempts on Joshua's life. He's more interested in being the Composer than taking his position in the Pantheon, however. CRUNCH! He'll add God Was My Co-Pilot to the heap. No attempts were successful as of yet. He's rather amused by these attempts, over all.
- Shio Ramen is his preferred form of tribute.
- Only a select few in the Pantheon have seen Joshua in his full Composer form. Even Sora and Riku only got a glimpse at his wings. Minamimoto may have seen it, but refuses to comment on the matter.
- Despite his god like powers, he too was a victim to the Friendship Asylum. Neku, Rhyme and Beat were able to save Joshua from the asylum, but not without a corrupted Riku being able to torture Joshua with his magical feathers. The resulting wounds would require Black Jack to operate on Joshua to save his life.
Kairi, Goddess of Childhood Friends
(Naminé, The Receptionist
- Lesser Goddess (Overdeity when with the other Princesses)
- Symbol: Her Wayfinder.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Princess of Heart, Tomboyish Princess, been friends with Sora and Riku since childhood, Badass Princess, able to rescue herself, successor of Aqua, Princesses Prefer Pink.
- Dormains: Princesses, Keyblade Welders.
- Allies: Sora, Riku, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Aqua, Black Jack, Phineas Flynn, Isabella, the other Princesses of Heart (Belle, Snow White, Aurora, Alice, Jasmine, Cinderella), Samus Aran, The ToQgers, Team RWBY (Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna), Jaune Arc.
- Enemies: Master Xehanort, Maleficent, Polygon Man, Vanitas
- Opposed by: Many Yaoi Fangirls.
- For some time, Kairi had been working in the pantheon as the protégé of Dr. Black Jack, and was known as "The Receptionist". After "Project: Altenate Gentaro", Sora found out about this, and pended for Kairi to ascend as a goddess. Despite all odds, he succeeded!
- Amazingly, Pinoko and Kairi were able to get along, in spite Pinoko's distrust towards girls who get too close to Black Jack. This could be because of Kairi's own feelings towards Sora.
- Being a Princess of Heart, Kairi has the ability to unlock the Door to Darkness whenever she's with the other Princesses. The pantheon has taken a lot of precaution to insure that this never happens, and has even inceased security at the House of Friendship just to protect her.
- Despite this, Kairi is shown to get along well with the other princesses.
- Sadly, Kairi isn't one of the most respected Goddesses around, and many would rather see her as a castaway just because she's been captured a few times, forgetting that she can use a Keyblade in battle. Making negative comments about her has since become Sora's Berserk Button.
- Sometimes, Kairi can be found in the House of Magic, training with her predecessor, Aqua. The latter has made comment on how Kairi has grown, as the last time they met, Kairi was just four years old.
- For some reason, Kairi seems to remind Phineas Flynn of Isabella. When the two girls were once in the same room, Phineas was proven right.
- In no danger of being placed in the Battle Royale herself, but Kairi won't allow the Polygon Man to force her two best friends into the games and risk becoming his minions. When he later forced newly ascended gods Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon into a battle (which was foiled by a previously established friendship), Kairi was among the first to appear besides Lightning when the latter declared war.
- Gets along with Team RWBY (Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long, Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna) quite well. It probably helps that Kairi and Ruby once teamed up to save Sora and Jaune from the Friendship Asylum.
Makoto Kenzaki, Goddess of Loners Becoming Friends
(Cure Sword, MakoPi
- Theme Song: Songbird (Lyrics here)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Trump Kingdom Castle.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral at first, now Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Loners Becoming Friends, Badasses, Broken Birds, Defrosting Dark Magical Girls, Purple Is Powerful, Dude Magnets, Ladies of War, No Social Skills, Clark Kenting, Adorkables, Humans From Another World, Knights in Sour Armors, Meaningful Names, The Failure to Save Her Kingdom.
- Domains: Magic, Friendship, Modeling, Music.
- Mentor: Kazuma Kenzaki/Kamen Rider Blade.
- Allies: All the Pretty Cures (especially Mana Aida), Gentaro Kisaragi Kengo Utahoshi, Ky Kiske, Siegfried Schtauffen, Makoto Naegi, Nanoha Takamichi, Fate Testarossa, Cloud Strife, Twilight Sparkle, The Good-aligned members of the Music Pantheon, Makoto Nanaya.
- Opposes: Makoto Itou.
- She was once an Aloof Ally who fights alone against the Selfish Kingdom. However, Mana's lovely nature is what turned her as a good friend. She came to the House of Friendship where everyone—minus Long John Silver and perhaps Mat and Pat—congratulated for her ascension.
- Works covertly as a model and Idol Singer. However, don't expect her to be good at household chores (including cooking, laundry and sweeping).
- Surprisingly enough, she forms part of Mana's Harem.
- Gentaro gets along with her very well, as Mako reminds him of Kengo. Kengo also comes and visits her often.
- She also sympathises with Twilight Sparkle, given their similarities. Twi also reminds Makoto of Davie/DB because of how quick she is to comment every time she catches Makoto in a Not So Stoic moment. Example. In addition, Twilight is always willing to be Davie/DB's assistant manager.
- Has a tendency to sing in the Music Pantheon in the hopes of reaching out to Princess Marie Ange. After-School Tea Time is always there to back her up, both with the instrumentals and Yui or Mio on vocals with MakoPi. She gladly joins the fight against Dethkunt
- As a Pretty Cure that fights for love and friendship, MakoPi is also good friends with the other Makotos (Nanaya above, and Naegi). She's glad that so far, the name 'Makoto' is always reserved for those of good heart. But she'd flip in the face of Makoto Itou, who she thinks to be disgracing the name 'Makoto' everywhere.
- Looked up to Gentaro Kisaragi as someone who wanted to befriend everyone, and looked in utter horror at "Project: Alternate Gentaro". Then, after learning how Kengo got affected by this, she has allied herself to stop Alternate!Gentaro before things get out of hand and to get Takatora Kureshima some lessons on judging characters.
Makoto Nanaya, Goddess of Friendship Beyond Races
- Theme Song: Alexandrite
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her tonfas and an acorn, in the center of her emblem which looks like the World Tree
- Alignment: Neutral Good... on a good day. Chaotic Neutral at worst.
- Portfolio: Undying Loyalty To Those She's Friends Of, Races Be Damned, Nice girls, Being really scary when mad, Cute Bruiser, Fun Personified, Hyperactivity, Squirrel Girl, Sexy Outfits, Big Fluffy Tail.
- Domains: Friendship, Combat, Good.
- Allies: Noel Vermillion and Tsubaki Yayoi, Squirrel Girl, Commander Shepard, Jeremiah Gottwald, Edward Elric, Monkey D. Luffy, Adell, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Makoto Naegi, Amy Rose, Ricotta Elmar, Ika Musume, Jaune Clafoutis, Labrys, Couvert.
- Odd Friendship with: Liu Kang.
- Enemies: Terumi Yuuki, Relius Clover, Dr. Doom, Argath Thadalfus, Vergil, Monokuma and his Mastermind, Jinx.
- One of the beings in the Pantheon Terumi is said to have difficulty planning around. Relius is a different story, however.
- Upon deification, Makoto has made it clear that anyone that tries to harm Noel and Tsubaki will be personally hunted down and destroyed. She does thank Ed for snatching Tsubaki away from the GUAE, meaning she wouldn't have to beat down any of the GUAG members trying to kill her.
- Best buds with Squirrel Girl, Makoto once joined forces with her in an effort to beat up Dr. Doom, it ends with success and now Doom hates her too. She also idolizes Commander Shepard for befriending and possibly romancing many many non-human teammates. An inspiration, she says.
- There was once an event when she passed through the Disgraces; Argath taunted her for her race and her 'commoner' status. Makoto responded with a monster uppercut that shattered the moon.
- Gets along well with Monkey D. Luffy, due to their similar personalities. Both are cheerful and energetic, tend to talk with their fists, and, of course, easily make friends with those of other species. Anyone who harms a mutual friend will most likely earn a beatdown that would almost make Asura jealous. Almost.
- She pays regular visits to the GUAG Robot Division, often because the sight of the mechas 'makes her naughty bits tingle'. At one point, she applied and was summarily rejected, for good reasons.
- She once found herself privy to one of Ieyasu and Adell's sparring sessions, and soon joined in. A bit of philosophical debate about promises, bonds, and interracial relations passed, and the three of them are now on good terms. She has recently installed a bunk bed just in case Ieyasu needs shelter from the villainous inhabitants of this House.
- Has now found another enemy in the form of Vergil because he injured Noel badly and made her cry.
- When she heard that someone else made Noel cry and cause wanton destruction, namely Jinx, Makoto was about to declare her enemy just like Vergil... but then she took back her words before, claiming that she needs to calm down and not play right into her insults... until Jinx herself personally gave her an insulting question asking if her hands are just as fat as 'Fat Hands' (Vi) since they possesses tons of strength. And that does it, that's how Jinx got into Makoto's shit list.
- She became friends with Makoto Naegi not only because they have the same first name and have family names that start with "Na-", but because she's impressed enough what with him rousing hopes even if he's no fighter. That and hearing his tales about the "High School of Mutual Killing" just pissed her off and swore that if Monokuma and his Mastermind would put her friends into that kind of school, she will have a ferocious No-Holds-Barred Beatdown on those creepers.
- Recently has been hanging around with Liu Kang. The Pantheon hasn't publicly commented although some say the former's looking to training with him as her mentor.
- Has confessed to secretly training Amy Rose when questioned about the latter's change in attire and successful repulsion of Sonichu. Noel personally testified as a witness, as she was in the neighborhood on their grocery trip (Noel is still not allowed to cook).
- Terumi was also reported swearing up a storm at this development. That the girls in question share the same voice does nothing good for his elevated blood pressure.
- Has recently reformed The 3 Stooges of Torifune, a comedy troupe Makoto, Noel and Tsubaki founded during their school days.
- Is allies with Ricotta, Ika and Jaune because they both look largely human despite being animals.
- Against her permission, she was being used as a tool of propaganda of a shining example of 'being fanservicey as hell and being genuinely good in her own verse', to the point that she received a lot of people who asked for her guidance. Unfortunately, these people also came with badmouthing Litchi Faye-Ling (whom Makoto still respected), saying that she failed their expectations about 'being good', to the point that Makoto grew completely sick of such shallow praises like that (even if she IS good and fanservicey like hell) and is looking for the one using her as a tool without permission for a cause she never supported.
Naruto Uzumaki, God of Outraged Optimism
(Number One Hyperactive Knuckleheaded Ninja, Rokudaime Hokage
, The Orange Hokage)
- Theme Music: The Raising Fighting Spirit.
- Lesser God (Part 1), Intermediate God when he goes into Version 1 state (Part 1), Intermediate God (Part 2), Greater God when he goes into Version 2 state and beyond (Part 2) (...but he'll be an Overdeity someday! Believe it!)
- Symbol: A Naruto, the Spiral-Shaped Garnish of a Bowl of Ramen. Of course!
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Determinators, (Former) Idiot Heroes, Highly-Visible Ninja, Converting His Enemies By Beating Them, Hidden Badassery, Facial Markings, Hurting Hero.
- Domains: Determination, Optimism.
- Followers: Vyse
- Teachers: Kakashi-Sensei, Jiraiya
- Allies: Hinata Hyuuga, Hikaru Shidou, Goku, Nanoha Takamachi, Axel Almer, Bang Shishigami, The Blue Lanterns, Asura, Rika Furude, Valvatorez, Monkey D. Luffy, The Unlosing Ranger, Touma Kamijou, Kurama, Recca Hanabishi, Rock Lee, Reiji
- Odd Friendship with: Hayate Ayasaki
- Rivals: Ichigo Kurosaki (that other popular Shonen Jump series), Luffy again.
- Enemies: Orochimaru, Tobi, Yuno Gasai, Mori Motonari, Lucia Nanami.
- Determined to someday return Sasuke Uchiha to his rightful place as God of Emo. Sometimes sits at the feet of Kamina and begs to "try out" the Gurren. Successfully utilizing all his chakra, he can defeat Goku in an eating contest. Just barely.
- His wish came true. Sasuke came to the Pantheon. But… he's not too happy with how he came back.
- The only god on the Tropes Pantheon to solicit followers himself. He suggests you believe it.
- Gets on well with Nanoha and Touma Kamijou due to their similar views on making friends and what happens when they're threatened. The Pantheon fears the day when a mutual friend is attacked.
- Is currently unamused with the fact that he's not part of the Pantheon Ninja Trinity. He made it his other goal to replace Ryu Hayabusa as the leader of the Trinity, believe it!
- When he heard the news of the coaxing of Litchi Faye-Ling to the GUAE, Naruto immediately volunteered to join, along the way he managed to make a bet with Bang Shishigami that if they succeed, the Trinity is going to be revamped into a Shitennou/Four Guardians, and he's gonna get that position. Yes, for this one, it's gonna happen. Believe it!!
- And yes, he succeeded. Now he's part of the new Ninja Shi-Tennou.
- Recently has begun hanging out with Axel Almer, after a fight that literally went on for days until they both realized that neither one of them was going to admit defeat. Because of their similar attitudes, Axel is one of the few older people that Naruto addresses with the utmost respect.
- Has recently become friends with Hayate Ayasaki after realizing how his life is just as uber-fucked up as his after listening to a paragraph detailing on how he lives with his parents and being driven to tears by it.
- Garrod Ran is his representative in the Gundam multiverse; as to how he got the job, this happened:
Garrod: Tiffa, if I get to become Naruto's prophet, I'll believe in God!
*Naruto appears out of nowhere*
Naruto: Sure thing, believe it!
Garrod: Tiffa, I believe in God!
- For some odd reason, Naruto sees a good ally in Asura, if not for sounding very familiar to one of his friends, but for his Power type to be very similar to himself when tampering into his Nine Tailed fox powers. Similarities have been noticed, but most do NOT want to see the day the two fight in those states.
- Often participates in friendly competitions with Monkey D. Luffy around the Pantheon, attempting to settle which is better between ninjas and pirates. What the events entail has varied from eating contests and sparring matches, to a race that left the two in perpetual debt after they crashed the Gurren and Lagann into the House of Commerce. Despite this rivalry, Naruto and Luffy remain close friends.
- Sometimes sneaks into the House of Love to meet with both of the Mais — sparring with Mai Shiranui, and sneaking out bowls of ramen from Mai Tokiha's kitchen (often asking Jiraiya to cover for him when he does).
- Naruto avoids Lucia Nanami's music like the plague, believing it to be absolutely dreadful. His quest ended in failure when he was incarcerated on Ninja Shutter Island, where Mermaid Melody fandubs were used as a Cool and Unusual Punishment. Lucia herself doesn't quite understand this hate directed at her.
- Quite a few members questioned his sanity and collectively facepalmed after he declared that Obito Uchiha (the guy killed his parents, ruined a lot of people's lives and killed quite a bunch of them) was the "coolest guy ever".
- It was always his dream to achieve the title 'Hokage'. But then, he felt a little challenged when there's someone claiming to be (from) Hokage, Recca Hanabishi, entering the Pantheon. There was a bit of a brawl, but it ends with great friendship since Naruto recognizes that Recca is kinda similar to him in a way that they're 'instincts first, brains later'.
Samwise Gamgee, God of Loyal Friendship
Anybody order a MASCOT GOD???
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A small elf-sword
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Beware the Nice Ones, Blood Brothers, Fire-Forged Friends, Earn Your Happy Ending, Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
- Domains: The Shire, Middle-Earth
- Allies: Aragorn, Spyro, Gimli, '''Frodo''', Bilbo
- Opposed By: Sauron, Melkor, negative emotions
- He is also considered the Patron Saint of Selflessness, for laying down his standing, his gear, and risking his life more times than you could shake a fist at all for the quest to destroy the One Ring.
- His ascension was actually a rather sad affair, because he discovered that for once he came to a place where Mr. Frodo can't follow. The Heroes are currently searching for a spot to put Frodo.
- Happily, they have succeeded. Frodo (and his uncle Bilbo) are now in the House of Otherness; the reunion was a joyous, tearful one as the two hobbit friends embraced each other, laughing merrily.
- Before his dear friend's ascension, Sam thought one day that he had heard Mr. Frodo's voice, but it turned out that he'd mistaken Spyro for his friend, since they sound similar. Spyro befriended Sam after this and has promised to help find a position in the Pantheon for Frodo.