Pantheon: Friendship Lesser Gods
open/close all folders
Colette Brunel, Goddess of Unfortunate Chosen Ones and Well-Intentioned Lies (Collet, The Chosen of Mana/The Chosen of Regeneration, Miss Angel)
- Lesser Goddess
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Symbol: Colette's necklace infront of her wings
- Theme song: It is Sad
- Portfolio: It Sucks to Be the Chosen One, The Ditz, The Klutz, Definitely Just a Cold, Damsel Scrappy, Action Girl, A-Cup Angst, All-Loving Hero, Cute Bruiser, Friend to All Living Things, Dangerous Sixteenth Birthday, Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold, I Didn't Tell You Because You'd Be Unhappy, Literal-Minded, Our Angels Are Different
- Domains: Kindness, Destiny, Angels
- Allies: Lloyd Irving, Raine Sage, Presea Combatir, Estelle, Elize Lutus, Artina, Flonne, Heart Aino, Ricotta Elmar, Len, Eko, Fiona Mayfield, Pit, Tyrael, Mitsuzane Kureshima/Kamen Rider Ryugen, Seraph Lamington, Sicily, Sanguinius, Minato Arisato
- Enemies: Yggdrasill, Yuugi Hoshiguma (One sided)
- Opposes: Jibril, Angelia Avalonne
- Colette ascended after an adventure where the was required to save her world and was chosen specifically because she had the closest DNA to Yggdrasill's sister.
- Asking Colette about information is a bad idea because if I will make someone sad or angry or make her a burden on someone, then she'll lie straight to your face.
- Colette shares a friendship with Eko and Fiona Mayfield over their mutual dislike of bell peppers.
- When Colette was telling some other deities how she became an angel, Pit felt bad for her, Jibril believes she should have become Martel so she would have more power and Angelia is glad she didn't become Martel so she can make Colette her servant whenever she wants.
- However, Colette does't outright hate Angelia or Jibril because they do have moments where they're nice to their friends especially Jibril because she's sworn Undying Loyalty to someone.
- Colette is friends with Ricotta Elmar because on top of sounding similar, Colette really loves dogs. Colette loves dogs so much that she gained the titles "Dog Lover" for naming every single dog in both Sylvarant and Tethe'alla.
- Colette became friends with Flonne and Heart Aino when they witnesses her determination to be friends with Sheena even though she was trying to kill Colette at the time.
- Mitsuzane Kureshima sympathises with Colette because he didn't tell people information because they'd be unhappy and he eventually turned evil because of it.
- Colette sympathises with Minato Arisato because they were both the only thing keeping some kind of evil from being unleashed on the world. Or so Colette thought as the Desians were never really sealed away.
- Regardless, Colette is happy that she can be with the deity who she once a High Priestess to.
- Colette is also present in the house of Prophecy.
Gardevoir and Gallade
Gardevoir and Gallade, Co-Gods of Guardian Entites (Sirnight, Erureido)
- Theme Songs: Battle! Diantha (Gardevoir); Battle! Wally (Gallade; shared with Wally)
- Lesser Gods (Intermediate Gods when Mega-Evolved)
- Symbol: Their Mega-Stones, the Gardevoirite and Galladite
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Both: Badasses, Psychic-types, Undying Loyalty, Guardian Entites, Very protective of their trainers, Sorcerer and Sword, Both capable of Mega Evolution, Being Breakout Characters
- Gardevoir only: Fairy-type, Angelic Beauty, Cute Monster Girl, Power Copying, You Gotta Have Green Hair, Kicking Ass in All It's Finery
- Gallade only: Male-only species, Blades Below the Shoulders, Giving up it's Fairy-type to become a Fighting-type, Man in White
- Domains: Guardians, Loyalty
- Allies: Wally, Auron, N, Ash Ketchum, Pikachu, Absol, Lucario, Aegislash, Chesnaught, Yubel, Arturia, Rider
- Enemies: Master Xehanortnote , Seymour Guado, Lady Tremaine, Ghetsis
- Followers: the Spirit Dream Eaters
- Both joined the pantheon out of the loyalties they've had towards the many trainers out there. Most of the time, they can be quite friendly towards others, but if you hurt their trainers, you better watch out, especially if they're Mega-Evolved.
- They were especially happy to see that Wally had also made it to the pantheon.
- They both formed a special connection with Auron over their respective loyalties to protect those they truly care about.
- The two are not fond of the Guardian Entity that serves Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (and Terra-Xehanort before that), and view it as their evil counterpart. However, when Riku took on Ansem's form and used this guardian to capture Roxas so that Sora would awaken from his sleep, they just let this incident slide, since it was for a good cause. Oddly enough, Gallade seems to have a special connection with Riku...
- They also don't have any respect for Ghetsis or Lady Tremaine for being abusive (and in the latter's case, hateful) step-parents to N and Cinderella, respectively.
- They also have disrespect towards Scar for the murder of his brother, Mufasa, and blaming Simba, for causing it. The fact that Scar later became a Heartless and retained his original appearance only furthered their distaste towards him.
- However, at least they show some sort of respect towards Darth Vader for his atonement out of his son's love for him, even if it meant his death.
- Despite having a very feminine appearance, especially while Mega-Evolved, Gardevoir can be a male. There is a reason why it's Japanese name is the masculine-sounding Sirnight.
Jah'Rakal, The God Who Nobody Likes (The Troll Warlord, The Ultimate in Trolling.)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Two thrown axes
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Trolls, The other kind as well, throwing and swining axes, insulting the player for annoying him, being cast out from a society of complete assholes for being far too much of an asshole, being racist towards other trolls, being the badguy in a group of good guys, formerly living in the lower parts of his mothers den, Hitting REALLY fast.
- Domains: Hatred, Trolling, Axes
- Followers: He's a warlord of one. That is all.
- Allies: Allies?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- No. Any alliance he makes is temporary at best. Though Khorne seems to appreciate his constant rage and bloodlust. Possibly friends with Deadpool
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: The Radiant Heroes
- Enemies (aka people he hates a bit more than others): Vol'jin, The Champions of Runeterra (But especially Draven), The Dire Heroes, Trollkaiger, LOL Rangers
- When Jah'Rakal ascended, the House of Friendship thought that they'd get a new friend... only to find out that this troll warlord is one of the most hateful creatures in the universe. The utter confusion was stuffs of legend. They let him stick around since he's still a member of the house, but they generally don't talk to him. Some deities find Jah'Rakal position being in the House of Friendship absoltuely hilarious, though.
- Calling himself "The Ultimate in Trolling", he tried to join GUAE Trollkaiger and become the leader. However, there were two main things that made sure that he couldn't join:
- It is still not know why he seems to like the GUAG SLIGHTLY more than the GUAE. Some speculate that the gods of evil wronged him somehow and that he wants to kill them before he starts a killing spree against the good guys for some cheap laughs.
- It is not know why exactly his allies in combat goes berserk whenever he does. Some say that he carries a Hate Plague. Some say that he has been blessed by Khorne. Other say that his allies simply wants to take out their frustrations caused by him whenever they hear his battle-cry.
- He has no love for anybody, but he hates fellow axe-thrower Draven more than anybody else, attacking him as soon as he spots him. His reason?
You remind me of me...I HATE YOU MOST OF ALL!!
- He has never goten along well with Vol'jin, the God of Trolls. In Jah'Rakals eyes, jungle trolls are barley trolls at all.
- There are strange rumors running around that he might be secret buddies with Deadpool. The Merc With a Mouth has yet to tell if this is true or not, just to mess with peoples heads. That has not stopped people from noticing that Jah'Rakal sounds like Mr Wade Wilson if he had a sore throat.
- "WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY LIKE ME?!"
Joshua, the God in Mortal Disguise (Yoshiya Kiryu, The Composer)
- Theme Song: Calling
- Lesser God (in disguise), Greater God (as the Composer)
- Symbol: His cell phone
- Alignment: True Neutral at first, Neutral Good after development
- Portfolio: Tough, effeminate men, Beam Spam, cell phone as a weapon, Deadpan Snarker, Insufferable Genius, Physical God, Lonely at the Top, Smug Smiler
- Domain: Death, Disguise, Holiness, Tokyo
- Allies: Neku, Beat, Sora, Riku, Oerba Dia Vanille
- Opposed By: Sho Minamimoto
- Rival (one-sided): Aslan
- High Priest: Peco
- Joshua was always in the Pantheon, but never made an appearance until shortly after the Great Upheaval. He had distracted himself by playing Tin Pin Slammer in an alternate universe. After satisfying his boredom, he returned to the Pantheon.
- As the patron deity of deities disguising themselves among mortals, Joshua is usually found on the mortal plane, observing the mortals from a distance. Whenever Neku and Beat make trips down to the mortal world to spend time with Shiki and Rhyme, Joshua keeps his distance, but still watches. He wanted to join them as Neku's friend, but never did, at least until Sora convinced him to.
- It was thanks to him that Rhyme eventually ascended, by channeling her dreams.
- He's a rather annoying person to be around, but is still rather smart, to the point where he can keep up with Minamimoto's rambling.
- Considers Aslan to be something of a rival, though the latter never seems to notice.
- Ever since returning the Pantheon, Sho Minamimoto has once again started making attempts on Joshua's life. He's more interested in being the Composer than taking his position in the Pantheon, however. CRUNCH! He'll add God Was My Copilot to the heap. No attempts were successful as of yet. He's rather amused by these attempts, over all.
- Shio Ramen is his preferred form of tribute.
- Only a select few in the Pantheon have seen Joshua in his full Composer form. Even Sora and Riku only got a glimpse at his wings. Minamimoto may have seen it, but refuses to comment on the matter.
- Despite his god like powers, he too was a victim to the Friendship Asylum. Neku, Rhyme and Beat were able to save Joshua from the asylum, but not without a corrupted Riku being able to torture Joshua with his magical feathers. The resulting wounds would require Black Jack to operate on Joshua to save his life.
Kairi, Goddess of Childhood Friends (Naminé, The Receptionist, The Unknown Thief)
- Theme Song: Kairi (KH2.5 version), The Thief
- Borderline Lesser Goddess (games)/Intermediate Goddess (manga); Greater Goddess when with the other Princesses
- Symbol: Her Wayfinder, and the Unknown Thief mask.
- Alignment: Neutral Good (True Neutral as The Unknown Thief; Lawful Good as the Receptionist)
- Portfolio: Princess of Heart, Tomboyish Princess, been friends with Sora and Riku since childhood, Badass Princess, able to rescue herself, successor of Aqua, Princesses Prefer Pink, the Sea of her trio.
- Domains: Princesses, Keyblade Wielders, Thieves.
- Ascended: Sora, Riku, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Aqua, Black Jack, Phineas Flynn, Isabella, the other Princesses of Heart (Belle, Snow White, Aurora, Alice, Jasmine, Cinderella), Samus Aran, The ToQgers, Team RWBY (Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long), Team JNPR (Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos, Lie Ren), Dorothy Gale, Ratchet, Clank, Liechtenstein.
- Unascended: Angela Cross, Pinoko
- Neutral with: Jigglypuff
- Follower: Serena
- Enemies: Master Xehanort, Maleficent, Polygon Man, Vanitas, the Yandere Quartet (especially Yuno Gasai)
- Friendly Enemy: Carmelita Fox
- Opposed by: Many Yaoi Fangirls.
- For some time, Kairi had been working in the pantheon as the protégé of Dr. Black Jack, and was known as Dr. K, or, the "Receptionist". After "Project: Alternate!Gentaro", Sora found out about this, and pended for Kairi to ascend as a goddess. Despite all odds, he succeeded!
- Amazingly, Pinoko and Kairi were able to get along, in spite of Pinoko's distrust towards girls who get too close to Black Jack. This could be because of Kairi's own feelings towards Sora.
- Through her "Receptionist" guise, Kairi possesses a Key Stone, which allows her to Mega-Evolve any Pokémon near her (often Audino). The stone is attached to her stethoscope.
- How did Kairi get inside the pantheon for the first time: she disguised herself as The Unknown Thief, and invaded the asylum while undercover in the hopes of putting an end to "Project: Alternate!Gentaro" before something was to happen to Sora and Riku. She was allowed to take the outfit (along with everything else) after seeing a recording of Angela Cross asking for someone to carry on her legacy.
- Amazingly, Pinoko and Kairi were able to get along, in spite of Pinoko's distrust towards girls who get too close to Black Jack. This could be because of Kairi's own feelings towards Sora.
- Being a Princess of Heart, Kairi has the ability to unlock the Door to Darkness whenever she's with the other Princesses. The pantheon has taken a lot of precaution to insure that this never happens, and has even inceased security at the House of Friendship just to protect her.
- Despite this, Kairi is shown to get along well with the other princesses.
- Sadly, Kairi isn't one of the most respected Goddesses around, and many would rather dismiss her as yet-another Distressed Damsel, forgetting that she was only actually kidnapped twice (KH1 not counting because she was comatose the whole time), and both times she escaped on her own (if you include Naminé's help), unarmed. She's currently pending a promotion to full-on Action Girl status once her Keyblade training is complete.
- Sometimes, Kairi can be found in the House of Magic, training with her predecessor, Aqua. The latter has made comment on how Kairi has grown, as the last time they met, Kairi was just four years old.
- For some reason, Kairi seems to remind Phineas Flynn of Isabella. When the two girls were once in the same room, Phineas was proven right.
- Gets along with Team RWBY (Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long) quite well. It probably helps that Kairi and Ruby once teamed up to save Sora and Jaune from the Friendship Asylum.
- During the year Sora was sleeping, Kairi's struggle to remember him caused her to develop insomnia. A Jigglypuff was able to help her out of it with it's song... and then doodle on her face afterwards.
- Outright hates the Yandere Quartet after the recent attacks in Europe, which left Hungary in a coma. She's especially got a sore spot for Yuno Gasai after she tried to kill Riku for aiding Yukiteru in saving her from the Darkness Proxy.
- In memory of the her predecessor, she plans to help Rachet and Clank find the whereabouts of the Lombaxes.
Makoto Kenzaki/Cure Sword
Makoto Kenzaki, Goddess of Loners Becoming Friends (Cure Sword, MakoPi)
- Theme Song: Songbird (Lyrics here)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Trump Kingdom Castle.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral at first, now Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Loners Becoming Friends, Badasses, Broken Birds, Defrosting Dark Magical Girls, Purple Is Powerful, Dude Magnets, Ladies of War, No Social Skills, Clark Kenting, Adorkables, Humans From Another World, Knights in Sour Armors, Meaningful Names, The Failure to Save Her Kingdom.
- Domains: Magic, Friendship, Modeling, Music.
- Mentor: Kazuma Kenzaki/Kamen Rider Blade.
- Allies: All the Pretty Cures (especially Mana Aida/Cure Heart and Aguri Madoka/Cure Ace), Gentaro Kisaragi Kengo Utahoshi, Ky Kiske, Siegfried Schtauffen, Makoto Naegi, Nanoha Takamichi, Fate Testarossa, Cloud Strife, Twilight Sparkle, Makoto Kino, Minako Aino, The Good-aligned members of the House of Music, Makoto Nanaya, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Regina (former enemy).
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Mitsuzane Kureshima/Kamen Rider Ryugen, Makoto Itou.
- She was once an Aloof Ally who fights alone against the Selfish Kingdom. However, Mana's lovely nature is what turned her as a good friend. She came to the House of Friendship where everyone—minus Long John Silver and perhaps Mat and Pat—congratulated for her ascension.
- Works covertly as a model and Idol Singer. However, don't expect her to be good at household chores (including cooking, laundry and sweeping).
- Surprisingly enough, she forms part of Mana's Harem.
- Gentaro gets along with her very well, as Mako reminds him of Kengo. Kengo also comes and visits her often.
- She also sympathises with Twilight Sparkle, given their similarities. Twi also reminds Makoto of Davie/DB because of how quick she is to comment every time she catches Makoto in a Not So Stoic moment. Example. In addition, Twilight is always willing to be Davie/DB's assistant manager.
- Has a tendency to sing in the Music Pantheon in the hopes of reaching out to Princess Marie Ange. After-School Tea Time is always there to back her up, both with the instrumentals and Yui or Mio on vocals with MakoPi. She gladly joins the fight against Dethkunt
- As a Pretty Cure that fights for love and friendship, MakoPi is also good friends with the other Makotos (Nanaya above, and Naegi). She's glad that so far, the name 'Makoto' is always reserved for those of good heart. However, the only Makoto she's currently under constant watch is Makoto Itou, given his story of cheating his love interests due to his insecurity. However, said love interests are Yanderes, and therefore she's the only capable to protect him from harm.
- Looked up to Gentaro Kisaragi as someone who wanted to befriend everyone, and looked in utter horror at "Project: Alternate Gentaro". Then, after learning how Kengo got affected by this, she has allied herself to stop Alternate!Gentaro before things get out of hand and to get Takatora Kureshima some lessons on judging characters.
- Solo looks at her with slight annoyance due of his status as an absolute loner who feels like she took the easy way out by relying on friendship instead of getting stronger herself. However, considering that Solo is highly affected for the fact that he is Last of His Kind and Makoto blames herself of the fall of Trump Kingdom, there might be bit more to this than it seems on the surface.
- She was glad that her mentor Kazuma Kenzaki has manage to ascend into the main pantheon as she burst into tears of joy and hugs her mentor. And as of now, both of them can fight side by side in the pantheon.
Makoto Nanaya, Goddess of Friendship Beyond Races (Nanaya)
- Theme Song: Alexandrite
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her tonfas and an acorn, in the center of her emblem which looks like the World Tree
- Alignment: Neutral Good... on a good day. Chaotic Neutral at worst.
- Portfolio: Undying Loyalty To Those She's Friends Of, Races Be Damned, Nice girls, Being really scary when mad, Cute Bruiser, Fun Personified, Hyperactivity, Squirrel Girl, Sexy Outfits, Big Fluffy Tail.
- Domains: Friendship, Combat, Good.
- Allies: Noel Vermillion and Tsubaki Yayoi, Squirrel Girl, Commander Shepard, Jeremiah Gottwald, Edward Elric, Monkey D. Luffy, Adell, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Makoto Naegi, Amy Rose, Ricotta Elmar, Ika Musume, Jaune Clafoutis, Labrys, Couvert Eschenbach Pastillage, Fiona Mayfield, Ms. Fortune, Luka, Arche Klein.
- Odd Friendship with: Liu Kang.
- Enemies: Terumi Yuuki, Arael, Relius Clover, Dr. Doom, Argath Thadalfus, Vergil, Monokuma and his Mastermind, Jinx.
- One of the beings in the Pantheon Terumi is said to have difficulty planning around. Relius is a different story, however.
- Upon deification, Makoto has made it clear that anyone that tries to harm Noel and Tsubaki will be personally hunted down and destroyed. She does thank Ed for snatching Tsubaki away from the GUAE, meaning she wouldn't have to beat down any of the GUAG members trying to kill her.
- Best buds with Squirrel Girl, Makoto once joined forces with her in an effort to beat up Dr. Doom, it ends with success and now Doom hates her too. She also idolizes Commander Shepard for befriending and possibly romancing many many non-human teammates. An inspiration, she says. She has also befriended Luka for similar reasons, although almost every meeting between the two end up with Makoto trying to make love to him, much to Luka's own chagrin.
- There was once an event when she passed through the Disgraces; Argath taunted her for her race and her 'commoner' status. Makoto responded with a monster uppercut that shattered the moon.
- Gets along well with Monkey D. Luffy, due to their similar personalities. Both are cheerful and energetic, tend to talk with their fists, and, of course, easily make friends with those of other species. Anyone who harms a mutual friend will most likely earn a beatdown that would almost make Asura jealous. Almost.
- She pays regular visits to the GUAG Robot Division, often because the sight of the mechas 'makes her naughty bits tingle'. At one point, she applied and was summarily rejected, for good reasons.
- She once found herself privy to one of Ieyasu and Adell's sparring sessions, and soon joined in. A bit of philosophical debate about promises, bonds, and interracial relations passed, and the three of them are now on good terms. She has recently installed a bunk bed just in case Ieyasu needs shelter from the villainous inhabitants of this House.
- Has now found another enemy in the form of Vergil because he injured Noel badly and made her cry.
- When she heard that someone else made Noel cry and cause wanton destruction, namely Jinx, Makoto was about to declare her enemy just like Vergil... but then she took back her words before, claiming that she needs to calm down and not play right into her insults… until Jinx herself personally gave her an insulting question asking if her hands are just as fat as 'Fat Hands' (Vi) since they possesses tons of strength. And that does it, that's how Jinx got into Makoto's shit list.
- She became friends with Makoto Naegi not only because they have the same first name and have family names that start with "Na-", but because she's impressed enough what with him rousing hopes even if he's no fighter. That and hearing his tales about the "High School of Mutual Killing" just pissed her off and swore that if Monokuma and his Mastermind would put her friends into that kind of school, she will have a ferocious No-Holds-Barred Beatdown on those creepers.
- Recently has been hanging around with Liu Kang. The Pantheon hasn't publicly commented although some say the former's looking to training with him as her mentor.
- Has confessed to secretly training Amy Rose when questioned about the latter's change in attire and successful repulsion of Sonichu. Noel personally testified as a witness, as she was in the neighborhood on their grocery trip (Noel is still not allowed to cook).
- Has recently reformed The 3 Stooges of Torifune, a comedy troupe Makoto, Noel and Tsubaki founded during their school days.
- Is allies with Ricotta, Ika and Jaune because they both look largely human despite being animals.
- Against her permission, she was being used as a tool of propaganda of a shining example of 'being fanservicey as hell and being genuinely good in her own verse', to the point that she received a lot of people who asked for her guidance. Unfortunately, these people also came with badmouthing Litchi Faye-Ling (whom Makoto still respected), saying that she failed their expectations about 'being good', to the point that Makoto grew completely sick of such shallow praises like that (even if she IS good and fanservicey like hell) and is looking for the one using her as a tool without permission for a cause she never supported.
Samwise Gamgee, God of Loyal Friendship
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A small elf-sword
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Beware the Nice Ones, Blood Brothers, Fire-Forged Friends, Earn Your Happy Ending, Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
- Domains: The Shire, Middle-Earth
- Allies: Aragorn, Spyro, Gimli, '''Frodo''', Bilbo
- Opposed By: Sauron, Melkor, negative emotions
- He is also considered the Patron Saint of Selflessness, for laying down his standing, his gear, and risking his life more times than you could shake a fist at all for the quest to destroy the One Ring.
- His ascension was actually a rather sad affair, because he discovered that for once he came to a place where Mr. Frodo can't follow. The Heroes are currently searching for a spot to put Frodo.
- Happily, they have succeeded. Frodo (and his uncle Bilbo) are now in the House of Otherness; the reunion was a joyous, tearful one as the two hobbit friends embraced each other, laughing merrily.
- Before his dear friend's ascension, Sam thought one day that he had heard Mr. Frodo's voice, but it turned out that he'd mistaken Spyro for his friend, since they sound similar. Spyro befriended Sam after this and has promised to help find a position in the Pantheon for Frodo.
Shu Ouma, the Divine Unlucky Everydude (Shoe, Shuuzaku, Shoelouch, Shuuher)
- Theme Song: Bios and Krone.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Black maple leaf crown shaped.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Unsure of Himself, Drawing Out People's Hearts as Weapons, The Power of Friendship, Wearing Different Scarves Later On, Wanting to Make a Change, His Perspective of Friends, Apologizes When Extracting People's Voids, Bit of a Shy Person
- Domain: Emotion, Friendship, Weapons
- Love Interest: Inori Yuzuriha
- Followers: Hare Menjou and the rest of Tennouzu High School
- Odd Friendship with: Ayumu Aikawa, Marco Bott
- Rivals: Gai Tsutsugami, Reiner Braun
- Enemies: The Incubators, Yuno Gasai, Shogo Makishima, Raynare
- Conflicting Opinion: Accelerator
- Opposed by: Yuu
- Shu Ouma was an asocial high school teenager until he met a girl named, Inori Yuzuriha and is caught in a civil war between Funeral Parlor and GHQ. There, he becomes the wielder of the Void Genome, which has the ability to draw out weapons called voids from people's hearts. Shu saved the world after going through many struggles, but became blind ever since Inori sacrificed herself and ascend.
- For once, Shu desires to reunite with Inori as his main reason to ascend, and has since regain his powers (alongside curing his blindness). Because of this, alongside the fact that his world needs some recognition unlike many anime before and after his existence, Shu wants to prove himself in filling that gap in the community. Shu is seen as both a Naďve Newcomer and a Sixth Ranger, in which some members (those with the bodies of a 17 year old and/or under) of the Houses wonder what their own voids are like when Shu uses them.
- Shu feels inspired from two role-models: Shinji Ikari and Lelouch Lamperouge. The former shows his connection of being shy, both falling for an emotionless girl, and having different paths later on. While the later shows Shu's determination to accomplish certain goals (alongside both receiving a special power at the start of their journey). Lelouch is even reminded that Shu has a girl similar to C.C.
- The young man wonders that joining the House of Friendship reminds him to not have any certain 'quasi-friendships' from his past life.
- Shu has become friends with Eren Yeager due to having similar idealism for the world. He finds the opposite that Eren is shown to be braver than himself was. Shu even mentions to Eren about a girl (Hare Menjou) who died during his conflict against GHQ, something at one point that Eren is reminded of Annie.
- Shu thank Madoka Kaname in gratitude for a second chance to see his beloved Inori. The young man even viewed Madoka as a little sister-like figure and having a stable relationship than his own biological sister was.
- He seems to have a hilarious friendship with Ayumu Aikawa for some reason.
- He has befriended Issei Hyodo and Vali Lucifer for particular reasons. The fact that the two guys are rivals often gets Shu to be asked who he prefers between the two; Shu doesn't have a preference either way.
- Just like Inori, Shu himself can't stand at Yuno's presence, though he gets along fine with Yukiteru. He feels that Minene's voice reminds Shu of Ayase Shinomiya.
- Shu tried out using Kirito and Asuna's voids, which are an ebony sword and an ivory rapier respectively. He can combine them to form a double-bladed weapon.
- At one point during a skirmish battle, Shu uses Eren's void that has the ability to become a Titan himself in turning the tide, in which Shu is surprise about the experience. This catches the interest of Reiner and Bertolt much to Eren's dismay of not having Shu involved. Somehow, Marco forms an odd friendship with Shu due to a specific feeling.
Anybody order a MASCOT GOD??? Teddie, God of Wanting to have Friends (Kuma, Kumada, The Beast in Heat)
- Theme Song: Kuma Kuma Circus
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Kintoki-Douji surrounded by an assortment of items
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Having a Persona, Being proficient in Bufu spells, Making un-bear-ably bad puns, Ending his sentences with -kuma, Wanting to score with the ladies, Crossdressing, Having an attractive human male form, Needing friendship, Dark Is Not Evil, Badass Adorable, Confusion Fu, friendly bears, Ascended Shadows, those who have faced their own Shadow Archetypes
- Domains: Friendship, Magic, Ice
- Non-ascended: Yukari Takeba, Koromaru, Ken Amada, Zen, Rei
- Investigation Team: Yu Narukami, Yosuke Hanamura, Kanji Tatsumi, Chie Satonaka, Yukiko Amagi, Rise Kujikawa, Naoto Shirogane
- Others: Faust Baldhead, Ms. Fortune, Winnie the Pooh, Mami Tomoe, Charlotte the Dessert Witch, Maya Amano, Mitsuru Kirijo, Minato Arisato, Tatsuya Suou, Eikichi Mishina, Coyote Starrk, Aigis, Labrys, Akihiko Sanada, Fuuka Yamagishi, Junpei Iori, Shinjiro Aragaki
- Enemies: Nyarlathotep, Monokuma, and the latter's Mastermind, Tohru Adachi
- There were many individuals who were fit to have this position, but it was given to Teddie by virtue of him being a creature born from negative human emotions who eventually turned himself into a cute clown bear then grew a human body out of nothing just to get people to like him.
- After ascending, Teddie tries his best to be friends with anyone in need of one since he can relate to how they feel and wants to help them the same way the Investigation Team helped him.
- Occasionally goes to the House of Love to try "scoring" with the ladies, much to Yukiko's eternal chagrin.
- Makoto Nanaya, however, finds him cuddly cute and is very okay with Teddie scoring with her. This was met with a LOT of nervous sweat and pervy urges on Teddie.
- Faust was pleased to hear that Teddie finally made it to the Pantheon. They meet up in the House of Combat every now and then to further improve their unpredictability in combat.
- Once went around the Pantheon dressed up as Alice. He was so convincing that once the truth got out, some male deities started questioning their sexuality. Belial and Nebiros are...less than fond of the bear after he successfully tricked them into thinking he was the genuine article.
- A number of good aligned gods (Philemon in particular) see Teddie's ascension as a colossal "fuck you" to Nyarlathotep since it proves the even Shadows have the capacity to become good. Nyarlathotep was not pleased.
- Of course most of the time, everyone thinks that his bear puns are just un-bear-able... GYAH! Now you Got Me Doing It!
- Should the need arise, Teddie can double as Mission Control in battles. Just... don't expect much from him.
I hope you're beary prebeared for this unbearable bear of a battle!
- Met up with Winnie the Pooh and get along quite well. Pooh laughs at Teddie's bear puns and Teddie is more than delighted to share a pot of honey with Pooh.
- Also hates Mr. Monokuma, as Monokuma is the complete opposite of Teddie, wanting to spread despair instead of friendship. The first time the two met, Teddie immediately froze Monokuma and his mastermind with a Bufu spell. To quote what was heard when they met... "I'M GOING BEAR-ZEEEERRRRKKK!!!"
- Deeply sympathizes with Mami Tomoe's yearning for friends. Mami gets along with Teddie reasonably well, but finds his advances a bit annoying at times. Teddie finds Charlotte a kindred spirit as well, as the Dessert Witch was a being born of negativity that had gained sentience through her bond with Mami. She even managed to regain her human form, Nagisa, in a manner much like Teddie. Teddie himself is curious to know if this means he looks like the human he spawned from. The two of them spend a lot of time together.
- Also deeply sympathizes with Coyote Starrk's desire to find comrades. They can genuinely enjoy each other's company, though Starrk is somewhat annoyed with all the bear puns and Teddy often loses his patience with Starrk's attitude. However, the Espada is perfectly willing to help him whenever things get rough, including shooting Mr. Monokuma in the face.
- Once he learnt of Labrys' ascension he rushed over to the House of Technology to declare himself her 'Knight' in front of all the other gods.
- Despair was felt by some of his friends once it was learned he was being tutored on puns by Ms. Fortune. Their friendship goes deeper than that, partly since Fortune sympathises with him because of her having lost friends and moved on.