The Divine Temple of Faith!
Out of all the Houses in the Pantheon, this is probably the one that inhabitants of the mortal worlds has the most access to. This is where people from all worlds and religions pay their respects to their gods. The House of Faith is not just one house due to the massive diversity that religions have, but is instead a massive collection of gargantuan churches, synagoguess, mosques, temples, totem poles, monasteries, cathedrals and so forth. There is at least one place for every god, Good, Evil, Chaotic, Lawful or Neutral, for the mortals to pray to. In this place, you can find anything from marriages, animal sacrifices, fighting pits (for worshiping war-loving gods such as the Nordic Pantheon), holy as well as unholy rituals and so forth. It is also one of the most guarded Houses in order to make sure that followers do not clash against each other. Sometimes, gods from the other houses will visit in order to bless (or curse) their followers.
Contrary to popular belief, this house doesn't promote sacrilege, as the Gods sometimes pray to Illuvatar
Kane, God of Magnificent Bastards, Evil Prophets, Doomsday Cults, Ambiguous Evil and Contractual Immortality
(The Prophet, Cain, The Granddaddy Of Them All)
The Unconquered Sun, God of Virtue, Perfection, and Holy Hand Grenades
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Flag of Nod: chamfered triangle enclosing a curved, left-facing scorpion tail; main color elements, red and black.
- Alignment: Ambiguous Evil
- Portofolio: Ascension, Bald of Evil, Beard of Evil, Contractual Immortality, Dark Messiah, MagnificentBastards, Mission from God and interrupting broadcasts to name just a few...
- Domains: Evil Cults, Yellow Zones, Advanced Technology, Tiberium.
- Followers: The Brotherhood of Nod, as an organized lot. Roughly 50% of his world's population in total, and almost certainly Agent Tanya.
- Known for orchestrating world wars, plans of unlikely complexity, and quickly recovering from Villainous Breakdowns.
- Speaking of said villainous breakdowns: While Kane is mostly observed as being cool and collected, even in the midst of mortal danger, disserters and usurpers have been known to send him into fits of rage, which is always followed up by said person's execution - after which he will promtly return to his calm and collected state of being.
- While Kane has been reported, multiple times, to have perished at the hands of other gods, these reports always prove false.
- Even G-man respects Kane, for his tactics are devious and incredible. Both have agreed not to tangle with each-others plans for fear of a multiverse-breaking Gambit Pileup. However, G-man still hasn't let Kane forget getting blasted by GDI's Ion Cannon.
- Do NOT, FOR ANY REASON, stare into Kane's bald head, he will imprison you forever. Similarly, Kane's magnificent beard has been known to Mind Control people at his bidding.
- Kane's last performance was very disappointing, causing him to lose many followers. He has moved to rectify that and publicly executed his agent immediately.
- Also has a spot in the Main House.
(Sol Invictus, Ignis Divine, the Once-Guarding Star, the Most High, the Highest of Holies)
Oyashiro-sama, Goddess of Corrupt Church and Hate Plagues (Hanyuu)
- Greater God
- Symbol: Five golden sigils representing the rising, resplendent, setting, hidden, and eclipsed sun
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: The Power of the Sun, Embodiments of Virtue and Righteousness, Order and Perfection, The Destruction of Creatures of Darkness
- Domains: Courage, Good, Glory, Law, Protection, Purification, Nobility, Radiance, Sun, War
- Allies: Luna, The Five Maidens
- Followers: The Solar Exalted
- Enemies: All evil gods, but especially the Ebon Dragon
- Yes, he and Amaterasu exist in the same Pantheon. Don't think about it too much.
- Despite the term "Creatures of Darkness", he holds no ill will towards Midna and those like her. However, they do hold a somewhat strained relationship, due to his ability to declare entire species fair game for holy powers.
Ultima & The Lucavi, Grand Deities of Religion Perversion
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Ball of Cotton
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (her), Chaotic Evil (the faith due to bastardization)
- Portfolio: Alternate Storylines, Dysfunction Junctions, Evil Festivals, Corrupt Church, Hate Plague, Groundhog Day Loops, Inevitable Doom, Towns With Dark Secrets, Atonement
- Domains: Chaos, Community, Death, Evil ( wrongly believed, actually Good), Fate, Madness, Suffering
- Allies: Rika Furude (lieutenant and blood descendent), Mion Sonozaki, Shion Sonozaki, Madoka Kaname, Homura Akemi, Rena Ryuugu, Sol Badguy.
- Enemies: Bernkastel, Frollo, Kyubey Lucavi.
- Hanyuu maintains that the worship of Oyashiro-sama has become corrupted over time, gradually straying from the original story of a Messianic Archetype's Heroic Sacrifice to its horrific current incarnation. She's probably right; after all, Oyashiro was there and was the one who did the Heroic Sacrifice in the first place. Sadly, no one listens to her, or barring Rika is even capable of seeing her.
(High Seraph, St. Ajora Glabados, Altima the Bloody Angel (All of these are for Ultima. The rest are listed below))
Judge Claude Frollo, God of Evil Clerics
- Members (aside from Ultima): Cu Chulainn (Not that one) the Impure (Alphonse Delacroix, Queklain the Tainted King), Belias the Gigas (Wiegraf Folles, Velius the Warlock), Zalera the Death Seraph (Messam Elmdore, Angel of Death), Adrammelech the Wroth (Dycedarg Beoulve, Adramelk the Ghost of Fury), Hashmal the Bringer of Order (Folmarv Tengille, Hashmalum the Regulator)
- Theme Song: Ultima the Perfect Body (for Ultima) Helldance/The Pervert (for the rest of the Lucavi)
- Greater Goddesses (Ultima), Intermediate Gods (the rest)
- Symbol: The Glabados Church Symbol.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (though most of the human Lucavi hosts claim to be either Lawful Good or Lawful Neutral)
- Portfolio: Evil religion while maintaining a good facade, Always Chaotic Evil Demons, Extra Powerful Form, Demons Behind The Conflict, Devil Deals, Demonic Possession.
- Domains: Faith, Evil, Corruption
- Followers: Their very own Glabados Church, of course.
- Allies: Judge Claude Frollo
- Enemies: A lot of good churches and Holy Knights, especially the GUAG Sacred Knights... and especially Ramza Beoulve. Also includes Ashley Riot, the real Cu Chulainn, Oyashiro-sama, Alexander Anderson
- They held such grip of belief in the realm called Ivalice, fooling many people into worshipping them and gaining more power for themselves, until they were destroyed by Ramza Beoulve. However, they had the last laugh for a bit by having the worlds in their machinations brand Ramza a foul heretic, every of his friends trying to leak the truth about them killed, until their truth was revealed to the world by Arazlam J. Durai and Ivalice finally realized what a phony they were. However, Melkor managed to recover Ultima and brought them to the Pantheon, reviving the Glabados Church like the way it was before Arazlam's intervention, giving them a steady amount of unwavering fanatical followers that wouldn't be convinced otherwise. Also realizing that Ramza made it to the Pantheon, the Lucavi are now preparing for vengeance as well as complete conversion of the Pantheon into their dark religion.
- Thus far, the one God that impressed them is just Claude Frollo. Ultima has been considering to reward Frollo's dark preaching with an auracite.
- Cu Chulainn/Lancer is utterly digusted with the same-named Lucavi, thinking that the latter is ruining the former's name, and has adopted a 'kill-on-sight' policy against him. Likewise, Alexander Anderson absolutely hate them and consider them extremely blasphemous as they pervert his vision of his Lord.
Toki, God of Ass-kicking Messiah
- Theme Song: "Hellfire".
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Red-Cloaked Figure surrounded by fire.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil (believes himself to be Lawful Good)
- Portfolio: Fanaticism, Being Driven Mad From Lust, Victims of Disneyfication, Stalkers With A Crush.
- Domains: Fire, Evil Justice, Law, Retribution.
- Followers: Caleb, Cardinal Roark (Sin City), Brother Justin Crowe (Carnivàle), Wiseman (Baten Kaitos Origins), Noir (La Pucelle).
- Allies: GI Guy, Light, Altena, Mithos, The Red Skull, Seymour, Gaston, Ultima & The Lucavi.
- Enemies: Although allying with The Red Skull has gained Frollo many enemies in the Pantheon, several in particular stand out. Dr. Doom would love nothing more than to see Frollo's skull bashed in for the actions he took against gypsies as a mortal, and Magneto is not fond of him, either. Meanwhile, L, Sol Badguy and Katara oppose Frollo's efforts to break out GI Guy and Captain America wishes Frollo would stop trying to horn in on his Throne. However, none have dedicated themselves more fervently to Frollo's downfall than Mai Tokiha; Frollo has grown obsessed with her ever since his ascension, but she wants no part of him or his company.
- Heaping further embarrassment upon his head, Frollo has, based upon his mistaken view of his alignment and portfolio (believing himself to be the God of Justice), made several failed applications to the House of Goodness. Each and every vote thus far has been unanimously against.
- Oyashiro-Sama also hates him due to evil clergy causing a Corrupt Church. However, Ultima & the Lucavi saw him as a 'perfect' preacher and encourages Frollo's dark activities.
- He finds no favor even with other villains of the Disney Animated Canon, as many of them practice magic; in addition, some are of other races and even species. With this in mind, he is especially hated by Maleficent, Ursula, Jafar, Yzma, Dr. Facilier, and their supreme leader, the Evil Queen.
- However, Frollo does have a friend in Gaston, since both of them have experienced rejection from the women they love. They spend their days going on wacky adventures and generally mucking about.
- He also recently tried to attack Sora and Riku with a heartless gargoyle, to say it ended poorly for him would be an understatement.
- Has been banned from the House of Love due to his lustful ways creeping out the gods that live there.
- Frollo has become the laughing stock of the Pantheon following the revelation that he was friend zoned by Panty of all people.
Saiou Takuma, God of Dark Messiahs
- Theme Music: Place of Beginning.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Healing Hands ontop of the Hokuto Shinken kanji
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Messianic archetypes, Kicking Ass While Looking Like Jesus Christ, Healing Hands.
- Domain: Philosophy, War, Healing.
- Allies: Raoh, Kenshiro, Doctor Wong Fei-Hong, Unohana Retsu, Litchi Faye-Ling, Kaname Madoka.
- Due to his massive ass-kicking abilities, many wondered why Toki didn't set his house in the House of War. Toki's answer is simple, he's not here mainly to fight... but if you insist... one Jesus Beam for you, and you'll die happy. And don't ask why he's not in the House of Time.
- Has massive healing abilities, thus, Toki is good friends with any Gods who specializes in healing and curing. He is also open to psychological healing too.
- Notably, he has been sharing notes with Wong Fei-Hong on acupuncture points as warriors, yet resulting in both men being enriched further as Doctors and Healers.
- Has become dear friends with Kaname Madoka, as she the personification of his philosophy that Love and Kindness can save the world; His Aloof Big Brother Raoh, though initially stubborn in his opposition to this contention, has grudgingly come to respect it after realizing that it was his love for Yuria helped save his world.
Alexander Anderson, God of Kicking Ass In The Name Of Lord (Father Anderson)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Three Pillars of Light.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Cults, Fate, Break Them by Talking, Masters Of Mind Control, Orbital Laser Cannons, Symbolism, Well Intentioned Villainy, Villains With Light Motifs.
- Domains: Corruption, Evil, Fate, Tyranny
- Followers: Jedah Dohma, Gill.
- Allies: Judge Claude Frollo, Seymour Guado, Arthas Menethil.
- Enemies: Toki, Artix Von Krieger.
Seymour Guado, God of Churches of the Undead
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A pair of bayonetts in a cross
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral with some dashes of Lawful Good.
- Portfolio: Moral Guy In A Bunch Of Scumbags, Church Militant, Badass Preacher, Scary Shiny Glasses, Hamming Up, Slasher Smile, voice of Norio Wakamoto, Vampire Hunting, Worthy Opponent, Gratuitous "AAAAMEEEN!!!", Friend to All Children, Sociopathic Hero
- Domains: Church, Faith, Vampire Hunts
- Followers: The Apostiles of Iscariot
- Enemies: Alucard, Dracula, Adrian Tepes, Rachel Alucard, Hsien-Ko, Demitri Maximoff, Edward Cullen
- Is one of the few people that can keep up with fighting Alucard. The feelings are both mutual.
- Despite being scouted at the GUAE, Anderson always keeps a good graces towards the mooks of the GUAG, especially kids.
- As a devout, loyal clergyman dedicated to slay evil in the name of the Lord, Anderson completely hates the Ultima and the Glabados Church for spreading blasphemous teaching that the archetype of his Lord is actually EVIL. For that, if he ever meet any Glabados Church followers, he shows no mercy and kills them on sight. Messily.
- "If anyone does not love the Lord, *bleep*, let him be accursed, oh Lord come, AAAAMEN."
- As he did in life, he does so in the Pantheon, and has sworn to slaughter every vampire he comes across. This mentality finally lead to him being offically banned from the House of Otherness. He still tries to make good on his word.
Bowen, God of Seeing the Light
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Yevon glyph
- Leimotif: Battle with Seymour
- Alignment: Lawful Evil, but considers himself a Well-Intentioned Extremist Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Evil Saviors, Improbable Hair Styles,Monologues About the Pointlessness of Life, Gaining Power Through Death, Gaining Power Through Hatred, Plots to Kill Everybody
- Domains: Life, Death, Salvation
- Enemies: Jecht, Rydia
- Seymour is a prominent rival of Jecht in the House of Love. While he lacks the physique to claim Jecht's seat as his own, Jecht's alter-existence as Sin is a position Seymour himself seeks. However, for now even with his rebirth as an Unsent, he lacks the power to defeat Jecht and holds off challenging him.
- Seymour is said to be impossible to kill, as he is bound by Spira's laws of spirituality and the afterlife, thus as long as he has The Power of Hate, should he be defeated his spirit will just reform later with no permanent damage done. He keeps a cautious eye on Rydia in the House of Magic though, since reportedly Summoners can perform a Magic Dance that will destroy his spirit for good.
Artix Von Krieger, God of Paladins
- Intermediate God
- Alignment: Formerly Neutral Evil. Now much of a Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Seeing God, Fallen Heroes who restored his status as hero, Heroes Want Redheads
- Allies: Zuko, Iroh, Alexander Anderson, Sol Badguy, Vash the Stampede
- Opposed by: Arthas Menethil
- Is a rare example of a Fallen Hero restoring his hero status.
- Really wants Arthas Menethil to see the light once more like he did as a paladin. Arthas, however, does not agree with him one cent on this, saying that he was a fool to do so. He'll have to bring down like he did with his student, Einion
(The Champion of Darkness, Undead Slayer
YHVH, the Absolute Lawmaker
- Greater God (has the power of an Overdeity but swears to never use it)
- Symbol: The Blinding Light of Destiny
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Domains: Death, Light, Undead, Souls, Darkness
- Portfolio: Using an axe in battle that is gold. bringing his Undead slaying Pomeranian into battle, jumping into battle without strategy but is actually smarter than he seems, using light to defeat undead, being the Champion of Darkness but doing good, having irrational fears of the color pink and of ponies, using spirit orbs to power himself up.
- Followers: Syranon Glaed
- High Priest: Uther Lightbringer.
- Allies: Voltaire, Cecil Harvey and Sora, Daniel Fortesque, Ashley Williams, Cosmos, all knightly gods of the GUAG.
- Non-ascended: Vordred, Drakath
- Ascended: Seymour Guado, Sartorious, all villainous gods in the House of Life and Death.
- Ascended into the Pantheon after the defeat of the Paladin Slayer Vordred and The Reveal of him being the Champion of Darkness. He notes that he will only use the powers of light that were bestowed upon him and fight only for the side of good.
- Can usually be seen with his pet dog Daimyo, the Undead-slaying Pomeranian in battle. Jack Skellington has had to pacify the mutt with his own rib bones from time to time.
- Speaking of Skellington, Artix was very close to smiting Jack before Jack explained that killing him meant no more Halloween (and thus no celebration of the undead). Artix conceded and the two get along well.
- As an Undead Slayer/The Champion of Darkness, Artix is able to free all souls he fights and adds them to his arsenal of Spirit Orbs. It is revealed that his weapon, the Blinding Light of Destiny is nothing more than a regular axe that has absorbed thousands upon thousands of Spirit Orbs. Also take note that any soul that was freed by him cannot be brainwashed again. If he gathers enough, he is able to summon the Ultimate Dragon Soul Spear of Ten Million Spirit Orbs with all of the souls he has saved. He is also able to use his own shadow as a means of attacking, transforming it into a giant dragon to pin down his enemies.
- He can be easily subdued if someone says "Your shoes are untied." Unless he's not wearing shoes.
- He steers clear of Pinkie Pie and her friends and anyone who even wears the color pink, due to a fear of the color pink and cute ponies.
- On Friday the 13th, he teams up with Voltaire to fight off different sorts of monsters that just so happen to invade the Pantheon on that day.
- Cecil Harvey has tried to train Artix on controlling his undead rampages—which becomes a very huge problem in the House of Life and Death—but can only sigh as Artix starts beating them up like a kid at a candy store. He does note that Artix treats all of his fallen victims with the utmost respect.
- That said, he goes crazy on any and all undead monsters which includes ghosts and zombies. He has had to be banned from entering numerous temples due to his rampages. However, when it came to Sir Daniel Forteseque, he respected Daniel's quest to fight against evil despite being an Undead and the two got along quite well.
- Is a big fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and hangs out with them from time to time.
- He is especially a big fan of Ashley Williams and the two have currently been on an undead killing spree as of late. As of this moment, it's hard to tell who's in the lead. He also once did a story called Ebil Dread which had him chop his own right hand off for a chainsaw and getting his own Necronomicon to stop the invasion of pink zombies. Unfortunately, he also had trouble with magic words.
- Has recently created the GUAG Sacred Knights, a division of the Command Group for all knightly warriors.
- When Luke Skywalker ascended to the Pantheon, Artix threw one of the biggest parties in the Pantheon of Faith. Luke mentioned that this wasn't necessary, but Artix didn't mind and has offered Luke a position in the Sacred Knights division.
- For some strange and incomprehensible reason, Artix invited Ethan McManus to his world for a celebration of Winter-Een-Mas. The event actually went off without a hitch.
- Recently got married in the House of Love. Said wedding involved a sword fight, bellhops, ninjas, Bret Hart's uncle Jimmy Hart, and both Iron Man and Batman asked him to join SHIELD and the Justice League respectively.
(YHWH, Yehowah, Yahweh
, Elohim, Sabaoth, Shaddai
, Demiurge, Ancient of Days
, the Great Will
, The Lord
Metatron, the Face and the Voice
- Overdeity of Law
- Symbol: His Countenance
- Alignment: Lawful Good in his own mind (essentially because he says so), Lawful Evil to anyone that does not follow him
- Portfolio: Villainous Supreme Beings, Tyrannical Abuse of Law, Abominable Abuse of His Own Creation, Absolute Evil, Soulless Worlds, The Evils of Free Will, Gods Influenced by Their Worshippers, Absolute Moral Authority, Immortality by Proxy, Once-Benevolent Deities Driven Insane, Genocide
- Domains: Light, Law, Evil, Creation, Tyranny, Faith
- Allies: The Idea of Evil, his five Names, Kagutsuchi, lots and lots of Celestial Paragons and Archangels
- Opposed by: Benevolent creator-figures (he gives them a bad name), Sosuke Aizen (Aizen sees him as an obstacle to his ambitions), Lucifer, the entire Chaos Pantheon
- Followers: "The Loving God," The Creator, a second The Creator, The Occuria, various not-good light-aligned beings, at least until he crosses one too many Moral Event Horizons for even them.
- He probably has enough power to be let into the Main House, but nobody wants him to because they know he'll just claim to have created everyone in it and demand they bow to him. Lucifer, Manipulative Bastard he is, constantly machinates to keep him away, at least until he gets into the Main House.
- Apart from the ones hailing from his own multiverse, his "followers" listed above don't so much follow him as work toward the same goal, as they're all fairly powerful themselves and would gladly try to take over his portfolio if given half the chance. However, given the massive legions he has amassed, none of the competitors come nearly close to challenging his role as the Overdeity of Law.
- YHVH is also highly intolerant of other Top God candidates, outright seeking the annihilation of all other Creator Gods with limited success. He refuses to acknowledge the existence of any Creator who has proven stronger (not that there are many), and indeed, many of the friendlier Creators prefer it so, given the kind of press he generates for them.
- Through the power of Kagutsuchi and the Conception, he constantly creates and destroys universes in an eternal quest to create his perfect world, studying the variables of Humanity and how to manipulate them better, so he can ultimately purge them, no matter the cost, on every world and every timeline, of The Evils of Free Will. This worked so well some believe Shinryu might have been cribbing ideas from him.
- He's the ultimate incarnation of the concepts of Law and Tyranny. It's spoken he was once a benevolent god, but was driven to insanity and corruption by a massive flaw in reality - there is literally none who remembers how he once was. Few are willing to broach the subject, either for fear of provoking him... or finding out what he has to say. Even worse, nobody's sure of exactly what was/is the flaw in reality that caused the shift.
- Rumors say the he was actually once a loving creator like most of them are, but that some unknown thing went horribly wrong with his native multiverse, and its corrupting influence claimed even him.
- There was this one universe where he tried being more empathetic. More or less worked, except that due to an earlier act of dickery (orchestrating the whole Abel And Cain scenario to create the first martyr and the first murderer) what seemed to be a perfect plan for the domination of Law got derailed and he had to settle for at least preventing that Earth from falling into absolute Chaos. Metatron was ordered to take a note on the incident, file it, and lose it for a while.
- He personally has little interest in the Pantheon (he isn't even around most of the time), though he regularly sends envoys and avatars to oversee the situation.
- Very similar to the Abrahamic God, but not the same thing.
- His legions, while completely loyal, seem to have various degrees of understanding as to what exactly His will is. Most glaringly, the Four Archangels have twice created societies based on deep classist principles against His wishes. Satan is loyal to the principles of Law, not necessarily to Him, Merkabah is half crazy but has a firmer grasp on Law's tenets, Mastema ping-pongs between a selfish jackass and a genuinely helpful Guardian Angel, the Ancient of Days is merely a killing machine, Kuzuryuu was created without a will, the Demiurge is obsessed with sealing all human souls in the physical universe, and He no longer bothers to try to track Samael's allegiances. His sole actual link to the Pantheon and Speaker of His Will is Metatron, but the Voice cannot be everywhere at once.
- To everyone's horror, Metatron managed to send him a partial communiqué about Lucifer's recent activities.
, Lesser YHVH
, (Attendant of the Infinite, Mechanical Angel
Erica Fontaine, Goddess of Nuns Being Mikos
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A large golden cross
- Alignment: Lawful Good in his own mind (essentially because he follows his master's commands), Lawful Evil to anyone that does not follow him
- Portfolio: Obedience, Destruction of the Unworthy, Eye Beams, Purification Through Fire, Was Once a Man
- Domains: Light, Law, Fire, Angels
- Allies: His master, Satan, the Four Archangels
- Opposed by:Lucifer, the entire Chaos Pantheon
- Followers: Mastema
- As one of the most powerful servants of the Great Will, Metatron is in charge of spreading the word of his power and ensuring his Word becomes Fact.
- Every time a mortal or a god below Greater God rank hears what can only be defined as the voice of God, it's not YHVH they hear, it's Metatron. Mortals and lesser deities simply cannot withstand the awesome might of the actual voice of God, so Metatron is used as a courier to deliver various messages.
- Since his master stopped directly entering the Pantheon a while ago, Metatron's job has been amplified to include mantaining the Law faction's agenda. Some lesser chaos gods thought this meant a respite from YHVH's strict policies. His Fire of Sinai has long since reduced these impudent fools to greasy stains. When he's not around (fusing him doesn't count), signs usually point to something being up amongst The Lord's followers as there's no one around to tell them the Lord's Will.
- Metatron is considered a Lesser form of the Lord and always leads under the title of Lesser YHVH when he commands the Heavenly Host into battle against Overlords and their forces. He has lead them against Overlords Abel, Zetta, The Overlord, Zenon, and Laharl. Don't bring up the fact that he lost to them in each battle. It's a very sore point for him.
- He is also said to have been the human Enoch, a man who fused with an Angel. Don't think this means he will show any mercy to mankind or humans who joined the pantheon though, as he is ruthless and will gladly inflict Disproportionate Retribution against humanity as a whole for what a minority may have done. Some even say his human form also became a angel. One way or another, NEVER, EVER, EVER CALL HIM BY THAT NAME. EVER.
- As of late, he's seeking to quash Lucifer's bid for increased influence. He sent Mastema with an offer of help to the Magical Girl Sisterhood to deal with the chaos Lucifer indirectly wrought in their ranks, but he's still not sure it's not a trick by the Chaos Lord. Whether the offer's taken or not, he sent a note to his master, informing him of Lucifer's new interests, hoping for a direct response.
Eda, Goddess of Highly Unorthodox Nuns
Uesugi Kenshin, God of Warrior Monks
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme: Mihata no Moto ni (Under The Flag) and Prayer
- Symbol: A plate of pudding
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Being kind, cheerful, clumsy, constantly knocking her head into objects, using twin machine guns in combat, liking pudding
- Domains: Religion, cheerfulness, kindness.
- Allies: Sora, Most deities in the House of Friendship, The Katawa Girls, Panty, Stocking, Pit
- Enemies: Judge Claude Frollo
- When she first ascended, there was some confusion over which House she was to be assigned to. Due to her wielding machine guns, some thought she would go to the House of Weaponry or Combat, while others thought she would go to the House of Friendship due to her cheerful personality. In the end, though, she decided to stay in the House of Faith due to her religious background as a nun in training.
- Is on good terms with most of the other Gods.
- Likes to perform her Good Morning Dance for the other Gods, much to their chagrin.
- She genuinely tries her best to help the other deities, but inadvertently creates more trouble. For example, she once had the job of trimming the grass in The House of Beasts. She ended up accidently razing down half of the House.
- Frollo is the only person in the entire Pantheon whom Erica shows any grudge against, mainly because of his false religous view about himself.
(The War-God of Echigo, God of War [sorry, Kratos])
Micheal Carpenter, God of True Good, Faith Magic, and Patron Saint of the Bargain with Heaven
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Uesugi Crest.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Warrior Monks, Ambiguously Bi, Bling of War, Ice Powers, Bishōnen, Missions from Bishamonten, Nerves of Steel, Voice of Romi Park, Keigo, Smug Super, Badasses.
- Domains: Faith, Poems.
- Allies: Kasuga, Maeda Keiji.
- Worthy Opponent: Takeda Shingen (Non-Ascended).
- Enemies: Kratos, Oda Nobunaga.
- Kratos is biased that Uesugi is called the God of War... Uesugi is verily insulted and now wants to shut him off.
- No relation to Himura Kenshin.
- He's impressed that Edward Elric has his same voice.
- With the recent ascension of Kasuga, he's finally relieved by seeing her again. In fact, they have a romantic date in the House of Love.
(Knight of the Cross)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Amoracchius Excaliabur
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Action Dad, Badass Preacher, Berserk Button, BFS, Big Brother Mentor, The Big Guy, Bargain with Heaven, The Cape, Church Militant, Contrived Coincidence, Earn Your Happy Ending, Good Is Not Dumb, Good Is Old-Fashioned (sorta), Happily Married, Heroic Lineage, Knight in Shining Armor, Meaningful Name, Nice Guy, The Paladin, The Paragon, Religion Is Magic
- Domains: Faith, Good, Knights, Heroes, Coincidence
- Allies: Artix, all good-aligned deities, Harry Dresden
- Enemies: the GUAE.
- Has earned Artix's eternal friendship by embodying the Paladin archetype faithfully, and not becoming a Knight Templar.
- Has an knack for showing up whenever the GUAG really needs a holy knight.
- Is untouchable to many deities in the GUAE, as his faith gives him an aura that pains them when they touch him.
- It is said that his power comes directly from Eru, who subtly manipulates events so that he's always where he is needed, and powers the Faith Magic that makes him untouchable to evil. This has never been confirmed. He just continues to show up wherever there is need for a holy knight.
- Is Happily Married, and a good father. Is able to do this and still fight evil because his power of Contrived Coincidence makes it really easy for him to get a babysitter.