The Divine Temple of Faith!
Out of all the Houses in the Pantheon, this is probably the one that inhabitants of the mortal worlds has the most access to. This is where people from all worlds and religions pay their respects to their gods. The House of Faith is not just one house due to the massive diversity that religions have, but is instead a massive collection of gargantuan churches, synagoguess, mosques, temples, totem poles, monasteries, cathedrals and so forth. There is at least one place for every god, Good, Evil, Chaotic, Lawful or Neutral, for the mortals to pray to. In this place, you can find anything from marriages, animal sacrifices, fighting pits (for worshiping war-loving gods such as the Nordic Pantheon), holy as well as unholy rituals and so forth. It is also one of the most guarded Houses in order to make sure that followers do not clash against each other. Sometimes, gods from the other houses will visit in order to bless (or curse) their followers.
Contrary to popular belief, this house doesn't promote sacrilege, as the Gods sometimes pray to Illuvatar
Kane, God of Magnificent Bastards, Evil Prophets, Doomsday Cults, Ambiguous Evil and Contractual Immortality
(The Prophet, Cain, The Granddaddy Of Them All)
The Unconquered Sun, God of Virtue, Perfection, and Holy Hand Grenades
- Greater God
- Symbol: The Flag of Nod: chamfered triangle enclosing a curved, left-facing scorpion tail; main color elements, red and black.
- Alignment: Ambiguous Evil
- Portofolio: Ascension, Bald of Evil, Beard of Evil, Contractual Immortality, Dark Messiah, MagnificentBastards, Mission from God and interrupting broadcasts to name just a few...
- Domains: Evil Cults, Yellow Zones, Advanced Technology, Tiberium.
- Followers: The Brotherhood of Nod, as an organized lot. Roughly 50% of his world's population in total, and almost certainly Agent Tanya.
- Known for orchestrating world wars, plans of unlikely complexity, and quickly recovering from Villainous Breakdowns.
- Speaking of said villainous breakdowns: While Kane is mostly observed as being cool and collected, even in the midst of mortal danger, disserters and usurpers have been known to send him into fits of rage, which is always followed up by said person's execution - after which he will promtly return to his calm and collected state of being.
- While Kane has been reported, multiple times, to have perished at the hands of other gods, these reports always prove false.
- Even G-man respects Kane, for his tactics are devious and incredible. Both have agreed not to tangle with each-others plans for fear of a multiverse-breaking Gambit Pileup. However, G-man still hasn't let Kane forget getting blasted by GDI's Ion Cannon.
- Do NOT, FOR ANY REASON, stare into Kane's bald head, he will imprison you forever. Similarly, Kane's magnificent beard has been known to Mind Control people at his bidding.
- Kane's last performance was very disappointing, causing him to lose many followers. He has moved to rectify that and publicly executed his agent immediately.
- Also has a spot in the Main House.
- His involvement as one of the masterminds of "The Pantheonic Rebellion" is a combination of Even Evil Has Standards and respect for what Madoka represents despite his opposistion. He has ordered the Brotherhood of Nod to deploy to the "Fog of War" campaign front.
(Sol Invictus, Ignis Divine, the Once-Guarding Star, the Most High, the Highest of Holies)
Oyashiro-sama, Goddess of Corrupt Church and Hate Plagues (Hanyuu)
- Greater God
- Symbol: Five golden sigils representing the rising, resplendent, setting, hidden, and eclipsed sun
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: The Power of the Sun, Embodiments of Virtue and Righteousness, Order and Perfection, The Destruction of Creatures of Darkness
- Domains: Courage, Good, Glory, Law, Protection, Purification, Nobility, Radiance, Sun, War
- Allies: Luna, The Five Maidens
- Followers: The Solar Exalted
- Enemies: All evil gods, but especially the Ebon Dragon
- Yes, he and Amaterasu exist in the same Pantheon. Don't think about it too much.
- Despite the term "Creatures of Darkness", he holds no ill will towards Midna and those like her. However, they do hold a somewhat strained relationship, due to his ability to declare entire species fair game for holy powers.
Ultima & The Lucavi, Grand Deities of Religion Perversion
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Ball of Cotton
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (her), Chaotic Evil (the faith due to bastardization)
- Portfolio: Alternate Storylines, Dysfunction Junctions, Evil Festivals, Corrupt Church, Hate Plague, Groundhog Day Loops, Inevitable Doom, Towns With Dark Secrets, Atonement, Viewer Gender Confusion, Walking Spoiler.
- Domains: Chaos, Community, Death, Evil (wrongly believed, actually Good), Fate, Madness, Suffering
- Allies: ''Rika Furude'' (lieutenant and blood descendent), Mion Sonozaki and Shion Sonozaki, Satako Houjou, Madoka Kaname, Homura Akemi, Rena Ryuugu, Sol Badguy, Lamington.
- Enemies: Bernkastel, Ellen, Frollo, Kyubey Lucavi.
- Hanyuu maintains that the worship of Oyashiro-sama has become corrupted over time, gradually straying from the original story of a Messianic Archetype's Heroic Sacrifice to its horrific current incarnation. She's probably right; after all, Oyashiro was there and was the one who did the Heroic Sacrifice in the first place. Sadly, no one listens to her, or barring Rika is even capable of seeing her.
- To this end, she had to have a long talk with Satako about how she was never cursed.
- Is very appreciative of Lamington's kind words, especially given her horn complex.
- Her relationship with Madoka is like that of an older sister. Her Big Sister Instinct would eventually cause her to revert to her true form and take part in "The Pantheonic Rebellion" in the "Deep Strike" deployment.
- Once tried to help a young girl escape the clutches of a witch, only to find out the girl was the witch doing a body swap the whole time. Needless to say Oyashiro is angry at being tricked by Ellen and is now working with the Puella Magi to conduct an attack.
(High Seraph, St. Ajora Glabados, Altima the Bloody Angel (All of these are for Ultima. The rest are listed below))
Judge Claude Frollo, God of Evil Clerics
- Members (aside from Ultima): Cu Chulainn (Not that one) the Impure (Alphonse Delacroix, Queklain the Tainted King), Belias the Gigas (Wiegraf Folles, Velius the Warlock), Zalera the Death Seraph (Messam Elmdore, Angel of Death), Adrammelech the Wroth (Dycedarg Beoulve, Adramelk the Ghost of Fury), Hashmal the Bringer of Order (Folmarv Tengille, Hashmalum the Regulator)
- Theme Song: Ultima the Perfect Body (for Ultima) Helldance/The Pervert (for the rest of the Lucavi)
- Greater Goddesses (Ultima), Intermediate Gods (the rest)
- Symbol: The Glabados Church Symbol.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (though most of the human Lucavi hosts claim to be either Lawful Good or Lawful Neutral)
- Portfolio: Evil religion while maintaining a good facade, Always Chaotic Evil Demons, Extra Powerful Form, Demons Behind The Conflict, Devil Deals, Demonic Possession.
- Domains: Faith, Evil, Corruption
- Followers: Their very own Glabados Church, of course.
- Allies: Judge Claude Frollo
- Enemies: A lot of good churches and Holy Knights, especially the GUAG Sacred Knights... and especially Ramza Beoulve. Also includes Ashley Riot, the real Cu Chulainn, Oyashiro-sama, Alexander Anderson
- They held such grip of belief in the realm called Ivalice, fooling many people into worshipping them and gaining more power for themselves, until they were destroyed by Ramza Beoulve. However, they had the last laugh for a bit by having the worlds in their machinations brand Ramza a foul heretic, every of his friends trying to leak the truth about them killed, until their truth was revealed to the world by Arazlam J. Durai and Ivalice finally realized what a phony they were. However, Melkor managed to recover Ultima and brought them to the Pantheon, reviving the Glabados Church like the way it was before Arazlam's intervention, giving them a steady amount of unwavering fanatical followers that wouldn't be convinced otherwise. Also realizing that Ramza made it to the Pantheon, the Lucavi are now preparing for vengeance as well as complete conversion of the Pantheon into their dark religion.
- Thus far, the one God that impressed them is just Claude Frollo. Ultima has been considering to reward Frollo's dark preaching with an auracite.
- Cu Chulainn/Lancer is utterly digusted with the same-named Lucavi, thinking that the latter is ruining the former's name, and has adopted a 'kill-on-sight' policy against him. Likewise, Alexander Anderson absolutely hate them and consider them extremely blasphemous as they pervert his vision of his Lord.
Toki, God of Ass-kicking Messiah
- Theme Song: "Hellfire".
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Red-Cloaked Figure surrounded by fire.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil (believes himself to be Lawful Good)
- Portfolio: Fanaticism, Being Driven Mad From Lust, Victims of Disneyfication, Stalkers With A Crush.
- Domains: Fire, Evil Justice, Law, Retribution.
- Followers: Caleb, Cardinal Roark, Brother Justin Crowe, Wiseman, Noir, Cardinal Alphonse Delacroix
- Allies: GI Guy, Light, Altena, Mithos, The Red Skull, Seymour, Gaston, Ultima & The Lucavi, Kirei Kotomine
- Enemies: Although allying with The Red Skull has gained Frollo many enemies in the Pantheon, several in particular stand out. Dr. Doom would love nothing more than to see Frollo's skull bashed in for the actions he took against gypsies as a mortal, and Magneto is not fond of him, either. Meanwhile, L, Sol Badguy and Katara oppose Frollo's efforts to break out GI Guy and Captain America wishes Frollo would stop trying to horn in on his Throne. However, none have dedicated themselves more fervently to Frollo's downfall than Mai Tokiha; Frollo has grown obsessed with her ever since his ascension, but she wants no part of him or his company.
- Heaping further embarrassment upon his head, Frollo has, based upon his mistaken view of his alignment and portfolio (believing himself to be the God of Justice), made several failed applications to the House of Goodness. Each and every vote thus far has been unanimously against.
- Oyashiro-Sama also hates him due to evil clergy causing a Corrupt Church. However, Ultima & the Lucavi saw him as a 'perfect' preacher and encourages Frollo's dark activities.
- He finds no favor even with other villains of the Disney Animated Canon, as many of them practice magic; in addition, some are of other races and even species. With this in mind, he is especially hated by Maleficent, Ursula, Jafar, Yzma, Dr. Facilier, and their supreme leader, the Evil Queen.
- However, Frollo does have a friend in Gaston, since both of them have experienced rejection from the women they love. They spend their days going on wacky adventures and generally mucking about.
- He also recently tried to attack Sora and Riku with a heartless gargoyle, to say it ended poorly for him would be an understatement.
- Has been banned from the House of Love due to his lustful ways creeping out the gods that live there.
- Frollo has become the laughing stock of the Pantheon following the revelation that he was friend zoned by Panty of all people.
Saiou Takuma, God of Dark Messiahs
- Theme Music: Place of Beginning.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Healing Hands ontop of the Hokuto Shinken kanji
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Messianic archetypes, Kicking Ass While Looking Like Jesus Christ, Healing Hands.
- Domain: Philosophy, War, Healing.
- Allies: Raoh, Kenshiro, Doctor Wong Fei-Hong, Unohana Retsu, Litchi Faye-Ling, Kaname Madoka.
- Due to his massive ass-kicking abilities, many wondered why Toki didn't set his house in the House of War. Toki's answer is simple, he's not here mainly to fight... but if you insist... one Jesus Beam for you, and you'll die happy. And don't ask why he's not in the House of Time.
- Has massive healing abilities, thus, Toki is good friends with any Gods who specializes in healing and curing. He is also open to psychological healing too.
- Notably, he has been sharing notes with Wong Fei-Hong on acupuncture points as warriors, yet resulting in both men being enriched further as Doctors and Healers.
- Has become dear friends with Kaname Madoka, as she the personification of his philosophy that Love and Kindness can save the world; His Aloof Big Brother Raoh, though initially stubborn in his opposition to this contention, has grudgingly come to respect it after realizing that it was his love for Yuria helped save his world. Of course, YHVH's plot to kill her in cold blood caused him to take part in "The Pantheonic Rebellion" in the "Madoka Defense Forces".
Alexander Anderson, God of Kicking Ass In The Name Of Lord
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Three Pillars of Light.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Cults, Fate, Break Them by Talking, Masters Of Mind Control, Orbital Laser Cannons, Symbolism, Well Intentioned Villainy, Villains With Light Motifs.
- Domains: Corruption, Evil, Fate, Tyranny
- Followers: Jedah Dohma, Gill.
- Allies: Judge Claude Frollo, Seymour Guado, Arthas Menethil.
- Enemies: Toki, Artix Von Krieger.
(Father Anderson, Saint Guillotine, the Bayonet Priest)
Seymour Guado, God of Churches of the Undead
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A pair of bayonets in a cross
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral with some dashes of Lawful Good.
- Portfolio: Moral Guy In A Bunch Of Scumbags, Church Militant, Badass Preacher, Scary Shiny Glasses, Hamming Up, Slasher Smile, voice of Norio Wakamoto, Vampire Hunting, Worthy Opponent, Gratuitous "AAAAMEEEN!!!", Friend to All Children, Sociopathic Hero
- Domains: Church, Faith, Vampire Hunts
- Followers: The Apostiles of Iscariot, the nuns of the Order of Our Most Holy Lady of the Righteous Smiting
- Enemies: Alucard, Dracula, Adrian Tepes, Rachel Alucard, Hsien-Ko, Demitri Maximoff, Edward Cullen
- Is one of the few people that can keep up with fighting Alucard. The feelings are both mutual.
- Despite being scouted at the GUAE, Anderson always keeps a good graces towards the mooks of the GUAG, especially kids.
- As a devout, loyal clergyman dedicated to slay evil in the name of the Lord, Anderson completely hates the Ultima and the Glabados Church for spreading blasphemous teaching that the archetype of his Lord is actually EVIL. For that, if he ever meet any Glabados Church followers, he shows no mercy and kills them on sight. Messily.
- "If anyone does not love the Lord, *bleep*, let him be accursed, oh Lord come, AAAAMEN."
- As he did in life, he does so in the Pantheon, and has sworn to slaughter every vampire he comes across. This mentality finally lead to him being offically banned from the House of Otherness. He still tries to make good on his word.
- As a general rule of thumb, avoid Father Anderson's path if he is holding bayonets and quoting the Bible. At best he'll simply bump into you and keep walking, and at worst he might cut you down along with whatever he's after.
- Is actually very gentle around children, trying to teach them proper behavior and avoid fighting. Unless it's against heathens.
Bowen, God of Seeing the Light
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A Yevon glyph
- Leimotif: Battle with Seymour
- Alignment: Lawful Evil, but considers himself a Well-Intentioned Extremist Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Evil Saviors, Improbable Hair Styles, Monologues About the Pointlessness of Life, Gaining Power Through Death, Gaining Power Through Hatred, Plots to Kill Everybody
- Domains: Life, Death, Salvation
- Allies: Sartorius, Judge Frollo
- Seymour is a prominent rival of Jecht in the House of Love. While he lacks the physique to claim Jecht's seat as his own, Jecht's alter-existence as Sin is a position Seymour himself seeks. However, for now even with his rebirth as an Unsent, he lacks the power to defeat Jecht and holds off challenging him.
- Seymour is said to be impossible to kill, as he is bound by Spira's laws of spirituality and the afterlife, thus as long as he has The Power of Hate, should he be defeated his spirit will just reform later with no permanent damage done. He keeps a cautious eye on Rydia in the House of Magic though, since reportedly Summoners can perform a Magic Dance that will destroy his spirit for good.
- Then he found out that Yuna made it to the Pantheon...
Artix Von Krieger, God of Paladins
- Intermediate God
- Alignment: Formerly Neutral Evil. Now much of a Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Seeing God, Fallen Heroes who restored his status as hero, Heroes Want Redheads
- Allies: Zuko, Iroh, Alexander Anderson, Sol Badguy, Vash the Stampede
- Opposed by: Arthas Menethil
- Is a rare example of a Fallen Hero restoring his hero status.
- Really wants Arthas Menethil to see the light once more like he did as a paladin. Arthas, however, does not agree with him one cent on this, saying that he was a fool to do so. He'll have to bring down like he did with his student, Einion
(The Champion of Darkness, Undead Slayer
YHVH, the Absolute Lawmaker
- Greater God (potential Overdeity if he taps into his true power)
- Symbol: The Blinding Light of Destiny surrounded by a multitude of Soul Orbs
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Using an axe in battle that is gold. bringing his Undead slaying Pomeranian into battle, jumping into battle without strategy but is actually smarter than he seems, using light to defeat undead, being the Champion of Darkness but doing good, having irrational fears of the color pink and of ponies, using spirit orbs to power himself up.
- Domains: Death, Light, Undead, Souls, Darkness
- Followers: Syranon Glaed
- High Priest: Lord Uther the Lightbringer.
- Allies: Voltaire, Cecil Harvey and Sora, Daniel Fortesque, Ashley Williams, Cosmos, Michael Carpenter, all knightly gods of the GUAG.
- Ascended into the Pantheon after the defeat of the Paladin Slayer Vordred and The Reveal of him being the Champion of Darkness. He notes that he will only use the powers of light that were bestowed upon him and fight only for the side of good.
- Can usually be seen with his pet dog Daimyo, the Undead-slaying Pomeranian in battle. Jack Skellington has had to pacify the mutt with his own rib bones from time to time.
- Speaking of Skellington, Artix was very close to smiting Jack before Jack explained that killing him meant no more Halloween (and thus no celebration of the undead). Artix conceded and the two get along well.
- As an Undead Slayer/The Champion of Darkness, Artix is able to free all souls he fights and adds them to his arsenal of Spirit Orbs. It is revealed that his weapon, the Blinding Light of Destiny is nothing more than a regular axe that has absorbed thousands upon thousands of Spirit Orbs. Also take note that any soul that was freed by him cannot be brainwashed again. If he gathers enough, he is able to summon the Ultimate Dragon Soul Spear of Ten Million Spirit Orbs with all of the souls he has saved (and he summoned two in the past). He is also able to use his own shadow as a means of attacking, transforming it into a giant dragon to pin down his enemies.
- He can be easily subdued if someone says "Your shoes are untied." Unless he's not wearing shoes.
- He steers clear of Pinkie Pie and her friends and anyone who even wears the color pink, due to a fear of the color pink and cute ponies.
- On Friday the 13th, he teams up with Voltaire to fight off different sorts of monsters that just so happen to invade the Pantheon on that day.
- Cecil Harvey has tried to train Artix on controlling his undead rampages—which becomes a very huge problem in the House of Life and Death—but can only sigh as Artix starts beating them up like a kid at a candy store. He does note that Artix treats all of his fallen victims with the utmost respect.
- That said, he goes crazy on any and all undead monsters which includes ghosts and zombies. He has had to be banned from entering numerous temples due to his rampages. However, when it came to Sir Daniel Forteseque, he respected Daniel's quest to fight against evil despite being an Undead and the two got along quite well.
- Is a big fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and hangs out with them from time to time.
- He is especially a big fan of Ashley Williams and the two have currently been on an undead killing spree as of late. As of this moment, it's hard to tell who's in the lead. He also once did a story called Ebil Dread which had him chop his own right hand off for a chainsaw and getting his own Necronomicon to stop the invasion of pink zombies. Unfortunately, he also had trouble with magic words.
- Has recently created the GUAG Sacred Knights, a division of the Command Group for all knightly warriors.
- Was reluctant to train the knights in his brand of magic because a) he can't cast any light-based magic, and b) it's based on his true origins, which he feels is a sort of embarrassment. The knights have reassured him in that since he's fighting for the side of good, then they don't mind.
- When Luke Skywalker ascended to the Pantheon, Artix threw one of the biggest parties in the Pantheon of Faith. Luke mentioned that this wasn't necessary, but Artix didn't mind and has offered Luke a position in the Sacred Knights division.
- For some strange and incomprehensible reason, Artix invited Ethan McManus to his world for a celebration of Winter-Een-Mas. The event actually went off without a hitch.
- Recently got married in the House of Love. Said wedding involved a sword fight, bellhops, ninjas, Bret Hart's uncle Jimmy Hart, and both Iron Man and Batman asked him to join SHIELD and the Justice League respectively.
- Learned of one new god known Natsuji Kijima, who has tendency to pluck souls out of other gods, snip them up, and then use it to power himself up. This drove Artix furious as it goes against his belief of letting souls rest in peace, and it ended with Artix tapping his full powers against Kijima's Supernova Cancer Zodiarts form, his shadow pinning the crab to the ground before the Blinding Light of Destiny sliced the giant crab into two. Kijima has since stayed away.
- Then when he got food at the House of Food, he looked in absolute horror at how Famine ate souls. Famine, noticing the multitude of soul orbs that Artix had around him, immediately went to devour Paladin. He exploded when Artix created his Ultimate Dragon Soul Spear of Ten Million Orbs from within his stomach and Famine was completely inert for a few weeks.
- Has not decided whether to tell his past self about his true origins.
- Has now been recognized as a god worthy of the Main House and holds a position there.
(YHWH, Yehowah, Yahweh
, Elohim, Sabaoth, Shaddai
, Demiurge, Ancient of Days
, the Great Will
, The Lord
Metatron, the Face and the Voice
- Overdeity of Law
- Symbol: His Countenance
- Alignment: Lawful Good in his own mind (essentially because he says so), Lawful Evil to anyone that does not follow him
- Portfolio: Villainous Supreme Beings, Tyrannical Abuse of Law, Abominable Abuse of His Own Creation, Absolute Evil, Soulless Worlds, The Evils of Free Will, Gods Influenced by Their Worshippers, Absolute Moral Authority, Immortality by Proxy, Once-Benevolent Deities Driven Insane, Genocide, Lack of Empathy
- Domains: Light, Law, Evil, Creation, Tyranny, Faith
- Allies: The Idea of Evil, his five Names, Kagutsuchi, lots and lots of Celestial Paragons and Archangels. Has tenuous alliances of convenience with Darkseid, Palpatine, Dolores, Arthas, Friday Monday, Megatron, Scorpanok, Nerissa, Gi Guy, Red Skull, Lex Luthor, Destro, Copy X, Frollo, and Seymour Guado.
- Opposed by: Lucifer, and for that matter, the entire Chaos Pantheon, Benevolent creator-figures (he gives them a bad name), Sosuke Aizen (Aizen sees him as an obstacle to his ambitions), Shu Shirakawa, the GUAG Sisterhood... pretty much everyone with a modicum of Free Will, which is to say, EVERYONE NOT LISTED UNDER "ALLIES".
- Followers: "The Loving God," The Creator, a second The Creator, The Occuria, various not-good light-aligned beings, at least until he crosses one too many Moral Event Horizons for even them.
- Apart from the ones hailing from his own multiverse, his "followers" listed above don't so much follow him as work toward the same goal, as they're all fairly powerful themselves and would gladly try to take over his portfolio if given half the chance. However, given the massive legions he has amassed, none of the competitors come nearly close to challenging his role as the Overdeity of Law.
- YHVH is also highly intolerant of other Top God candidates, outright seeking the annihilation of all other Creator Gods with limited success. He refuses to acknowledge the existence of any Creator who has proven stronger (not that there are many), and indeed, many of the friendlier Creators prefer it so, given the kind of press he generates for them. While there have been countless attempts to overthrow him, the desire to return to the stability and order he promises is too great, and as many times as he is destroyed, he invariably comes back. This is why he mocks any and all attempts to remove him from the human spirit or from the Throne of Law. And why he regards the "Pantheonic Rebellion" as a particularly funny if stupid joke.
- Through the power of Kagutsuchi and the Conception, he constantly creates and destroys universes in an eternal quest to create his perfect world, studying the variables of Humanity and how to manipulate them better, so he can ultimately purge them, no matter the cost, on every world and every timeline, of The Evils of Free Will. This worked so well some believe Shinryu might have been cribbing ideas from him.
- He's the ultimate incarnation of the concepts of Law and Tyranny. It's spoken he was once a benevolent god, but was driven to insanity and corruption by a massive flaw in reality - there is literally none who remembers how he once was. Few are willing to broach the subject, either for fear of provoking him... or finding out what he has to say. Even worse, nobody's sure of exactly what was/is the flaw in reality that caused the shift. Efforts to find out what this was and eliminate its influence on the Mad God have all failed miserably.
- There was this one universe where he tried being more empathetic. More or less worked, except that due to an earlier act of dickery (orchestrating the whole Abel And Cain scenario to create the first martyr and the first murderer) what seemed to be a perfect plan for the domination of Law got derailed and he had to settle for at least preventing that Earth from falling into absolute Chaos. Metatron was ordered to take a note on the incident, file it, and lose it for a while.
- He personally has little interest in the Pantheon (he isn't even around most of the time), though he regularly sends envoys and avatars to oversee the situation.
- Very similar to the Abrahamic God, but not the same thing.
- His legions, while completely loyal, seem to have various degrees of understanding as to what exactly His will is. Most glaringly, the Four Archangels have twice created societies based on deep classist principles against His wishes. Satan is loyal to the principles of Law, not necessarily to Him, Merkabah is half crazy but has a firmer grasp on Law's tenets, Mastema ping-pongs between a selfish jackass and a genuinely helpful Guardian Angel, the Ancient of Days is merely a killing machine, Kuzuryuu was created without a will, the Demiurge is obsessed with sealing all human souls in the physical universe, and He no longer bothers to try to track Samael's allegiances. His sole actual link to the Pantheon and Speaker of His Will is Metatron, but the Voice cannot be everywhere at once.
- To everyone's horror, Metatron managed to send him a partial communiqué about Lucifer's recent activities. The last time someone got under the Great Will as badly as when he received the news, the poor sap responsible was trapped in an endless cycle of death and rebirth, doomed to record the history of the entire Multiverse as a spectator for eternity, forbidden to ever influence the fate of a single world. He doesn't care what Metatron does to both Homura and Madoka. He just wants it to be worse than that.
- To this end, He has been meeting with fellow tyrants Darkseid, Palpatine, Dolores, Arthas, Friday Monday, Megatron, Starscream, Scorpanok, Nerissa, Gi Guy, Red Skull, Lex Luthor, Destro, Copy X, Frollo, and Seymour Guado about forming a "Regime". This news brought great worry to the pantheon, especially to the Sisterhood given his recent plot against Madoka.
, Lesser YHVH
, (Attendant of the Infinite, Mechanical Angel
Reimu Hakurei, Goddess of Mikos
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A large golden cross
- Alignment: Lawful Good in his own mind (essentially because he follows his master's commands), Lawful Evil to anyone that does not follow him
- Portfolio: Obedience, Destruction of the Unworthy, Eye Beams, Purification Through Fire, Was Once a Man
- Domains: Light, Law, Fire, Angels
- Allies: (See YHVH's Allies)
- Opposed by: (See YHVH's Enemies)
- Followers: Mastema
- As the most powerful servant of the Great Will, Metatron is in charge of spreading the word of his power and ensuring his Word becomes Fact.
- Every time a mortal or a god below Greater God rank hears what can only be defined as the voice of God, it's not YHVH they hear, it's Metatron. Mortals and lesser deities simply cannot withstand the awesome might of the actual voice of God, so Metatron is used as a courier to deliver various messages.
- Since his master stopped directly entering the Pantheon a while ago, Metatron's job has been amplified to include mantaining the Law faction's agenda. Some lesser chaos gods thought this meant a respite from YHVH's strict policies. His Fire of Sinai has long since reduced these impudent fools to greasy stains. When he's not around (fusing him doesn't count), signs usually point to something being up amongst The Lord's followers as there's no one around to tell them the Lord's Will.
- Metatron is considered a Lesser form of the Lord and always leads under the title of Lesser YHVH when he commands the Heavenly Host into battle against Overlords and their forces. He has lead them against Overlords Abel, Zetta, The Overlord, Zenon, and Laharl. Don't bring up the fact that he lost to them in each battle. It's a very sore point for him. Of course, the involvement of two of them in "The Pantheonic Rebellion" doesn't make things any easier for him either. If anything, though, Metatron's learned patience, though. Ultimately, they all will crawl back, craving the order only his master can bring.
- He is also said to have been the human Enoch, a man who fused with an Angel. Don't think this means he will show any mercy to mankind or humans who joined the pantheon though, as he is ruthless and will gladly inflict Disproportionate Retribution against humanity as a whole for what a minority may have done. Some even say his human form also became a angel. One way or another, NEVER, EVER, EVER CALL HIM BY THAT NAME. EVER.
- As of late, he's seeking to quash Lucifer's bid for increased influence. He sent Mastema with an offer of help to the Magical Girl Sisterhood to deal with the chaos Lucifer indirectly wrought in their ranks, but he still isn't sure it wasn't a trick by the Chaos Lord. Whether the offer was taken or not, he sent a note to his master, informing him of Lucifer's new interests, hoping for a direct response. His offer was rebuffed on decisive terms when they decided the branch of angelic forces led by Seraph Lamington was a better and less morally conflicting choice. Currently, Metatron's in a battle of authority against Lamington, seeking to boot out his forces and replace them with Seraphs loyal to him and the cause of Law.
- While many see the Great Will's Fate Worse than Death order on the now-defenseless Madoka as a Moral Event Horizon even for Him, Metatron asked what makes her different from the infinity of humans who have already fallen in the Order Versus Chaos Forever War, and what marks her world as special amongst those routinely created and destroyed by the Conception. This has not endeared him to anyone, despite the fact the question is actually legit; having been a Humanoid Abomination for so long, he honestly sees nothing special about her now that she has lost her omnipotence. He has also asked exactly what anyone hopes to accomplish by essentially opening war to uphold a standard against a deity who derives power from every standard ever upheld, but everyone's so sick of his Kick the Dog act, no one is listening anymore.
- Don't talk to him about that alternate universe counterpart/name-sharer of his, who is a pompous twit who ends up rebelling against God and then trying to lie to His face. Needless to say, said counterpart got smote straight to hell, and the Metatron of the pantheon tries to cover up the whole thing, as he doesn't want to be associated with such idiocy and betrayal. And if you mention a certain other Metatron, get ready to be immolated. Forever.
- On a less conflicting choice, his master issued a proclamation to the recently ascended Satan: vacate his throne and allow the ascension of the Great Will's Satan, God's Judge, or be sundered as so many pretenders to the name have before.
(Shrine Maiden of Paradise, "Armpit Miko")
Erica Fontaine, Goddess of Nuns Being Mikos
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Music: Maiden's Capriccio
- Symbol: A red-and-white Yin Yang Orb
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Shrine Maidens, Barrier Fighting Maidens, Danmaku, Exposed Armpits, Extreme Talent and Laziness, Hyperspace Arsenal, Inviting Those She Beats Into Tea Parties
- Domain: Barrier, Philosophy, 'Religion'.
- Allies: Nanoha Takamachi, Marisa Kirisame, Yukari Yakumo, Rika Furude, any other Touhou deity to various extend.
- Reimu was once a follower of the Friendship side of Nanoha Takamachi, thus they often hang out together and drink tea together.
- She keeps a donation box near her Shrine, but nobody from the House of Commerce ever wants to donate any money to her.
- Posesses an impressive lists of feats, which include having beaten every other character from her series in the Pantheon besides ZUN note . Considering that this includes Eiki Shiki, an Overdeity, this says a lot.
- Some argue that her feats are just thanks to the Spellcard Rules. However, Marisa is quick to point out that if there were no Spellcard Rules, Reimu would use her power of flight to make her invincible as long as she wants and win that way. This usually shuts most people up.
- Formerly located in the House of Philosophy until the House of Faith opened. Reimu moved and hoped that at least it'll get her donation box filled. Thus far... no success.
- Her position in House of Faith has given her some unwanted attention. Where most gods complain for her being fine for demons and such visiting her temple, some critique her for not doing that good of a job as a Miko and makings events to raise some donations. Reimu shugs most of the complains.
Eda, Goddess of Highly Unorthodox Nuns
Uesugi Kenshin, God of Warrior Monks
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme: Mihata no Moto ni (Under The Flag) and Prayer
- Symbol: Her guns Gabriel and Raphael crossed over a plate of pudding.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Being kind, cheerful, clumsy, constantly knocking her head into objects, using twin machine guns in combat, liking pudding, smiling to hide her horrible past
- Domains: Religion, cheerfulness, kindness.
- Allies: Sora, Most deities in the House of Friendship, The Katawa Girls, Panty, Stocking, Pit, Artix von Krieger.
- Enemies: Judge Claude Frollo
- When she first ascended, there was some confusion over which House she was to be assigned to. Due to her wielding machine guns, some thought she would go to the House of Weaponry or Combat, while others thought she would go to the House of Friendship due to her cheerful personality. In the end, though, she decided to stay in the House of Faith due to her religious background as a nun in training.
- Is on good terms with most of the other Gods due to her gentle and energetic nature.
- Likes to perform her Good Morning Dance for the other Gods, much to their chagrin.
- She genuinely tries her best to help the other deities, but inadvertently creates more trouble. For example, she once had the job of trimming the grass in The House of Beasts. She ended up accidently razing down half of the House.
- Frollo is the only person in the entire Pantheon whom Erica shows any grudge against, mainly because of his false religous view about himself.
- Recently went on trip to stop the merging of worlds. Surprised many of the other gods (like Dante, Demitri, Chun-Li, etc.) by how she was able to keep up with them...and how she weaponized her Good Morning Dance.
(The War-God of Echigo, God of War [sorry, Kratos], Frost)
Michael Carpenter, God of True Good, Faith Magic, and Patron Saint of the Bargain with Heaven
- Theme: As heard here.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Uesugi Clan Crest◊.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Warrior Monks, Ambiguously Bi, Bling of War, Ice Powers, Bishōnen, Missions from Bishamonten, Nerves of Steel, Voice of Romi Park, Keigo, Smug Super, Badasses.
- Domains: Faith, Poems, Warfare.
- Allies: Kasuga, Maeda Keiji, Sanada Yukimura, Thrall.
- Worthy Opponent: Takeda Shingen (Non-Ascended).
- Enemies: Kratos, Oda Nobunaga, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Ragyo Kiryuin
- Kratos is biased that Uesugi is called the God of War... Uesugi is verily insulted and now wants to shut him off.
- No relation to Himura Kenshin.
- He's impressed that Edward Elric has his same voice.
- However, he's very disturbed to learn that Ragyo Kiryuin also has the same voice.
- With the recent ascension of Kasuga, he's finally relieved by seeing her again. In fact, they have a romantic date in the House of Love. Naturally Kasuga refused to address it as such, but her complaints were silenced when Kenshin started praising "his most beautiful blade."
- Until such a time that the Tiger of Kai should find his way into the Pantheon, Kenshin has offered to take Yukimura under his wing, so as to give the wayward soldier someone to hold fast to until his own spirit can stand alone.
- As An Ice Person and the War God of Echigo, some gods are often surprised upon first meeting him just how calm and gentle the man can be. Wonder Woman even went as far as to compare him to the Gray Eyed Athena in his status and temperment.
- On a few occassions has been seen eating a meal in the company of the former warchief Thrall. It's an odd friendship, but the two seem to enjoy themselves. Kenshin has even learned some orc poetry, which is more pleasant than it sounds.
(Knight of the Cross)
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: Amoracchius Excaliabur
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Action Dad, Badass Preacher, Berserk Button, BFS, Big Brother Mentor, The Big Guy, Bargain with Heaven, The Cape, Church Militant, Contrived Coincidence, Earn Your Happy Ending, Good Is Not Dumb, Good Is Old-Fashioned (sorta), Happily Married, Heroic Lineage, Knight in Shining Armor, Meaningful Name, Nice Guy, The Paladin, The Paragon, Religion is Magic
- Domains: Faith, Good, Knights, Heroes, Coincidence
- Allies: Artix von Krieger, all good-aligned deities, Harry Dresden
- Enemies: The GUAE
- Has earned Artix von Krieger's eternal friendship by embodying the Paladin archetype faithfully, and not becoming a Knight Templar. Michael has the utmost respect for Artix and his stance to fight for the side of Good despite his past and his true origins, and his soul-based magic.
- Has an knack for showing up whenever the GUAG really needs a holy knight.
- Is untouchable to many deities in the GUAE, as his faith gives him an aura that pains them when they touch him.
- It is said that his power comes directly from Eru, who subtly manipulates events so that he's always where he is needed, and powers the Faith Magic that makes him untouchable to evil. This has never been confirmed. He just continues to show up wherever there is need for a holy knight.
- Is Happily Married, and a good father. Is able to do this and still fight evil because his power of Contrived Coincidence makes it really easy for him to get a babysitter.
- Is taking part in the Pantheonic Rebellion.