The Holy Domains
These are the places that embodied tropes to such an extent as to be worthy of being elevated to godhood on their own, generally with the aid of an existing deity sponsor. They are (mostly) arranged in a Patchwork Map
on what used
to be an unimaginably large plain near the Holy Houses.
open/close all folders
Springfield, Holy Seat of Continuously Variable Geography
- Incorporated City under the laws of the State of madeyoulook
- Symbol: The nuclear plant's cooling towers, one of the few things that can be counted on to always be in town.
- Civic - A Noble Spirit Embiggens The Smallest Man note
- Tourism/development marketing - Springfield : Good
- Alignment: Crapsack World. Citizens vary across the whole spectrum from Lawful Good (Ned Flanders) to Chaotic Evil (Sideshow Bob), with the Stupid Alignments particularly well-represented.
- Portfolio: Geographic Flexibility, Patchwork Maps, Cities You Don't Know Where The Hell They Are.
- Domain: Chaos, City, Madness, Transformation
- Sacred to: all of the ascended Simpsons, Mr. Burns, Sideshow Bob
- Sister Cities: Sunnydale, Konoha, Craggy Island.
- In addition to being the collective residence of a number of the Pantheon's more comical deities, Springfield's endlessly changing geography makes it sacred to the deities of Shape.
- A new House of Shape is planned there, on a lot between SNPP and the tire-dump fire. Since none of the Gods wants to move to Springfield, they constantly offer excuses:
- Orochimaru doesn't want to live on the East Coast since it's so inconvenient to attack the Leaf Village from.
- Ranma dislikes what the desert climate does to his makeup.
- Daine prefers fish with only two eyes, and her horses wouldn't like boating over.
The Death Star, Holy Seat of Superweapons
- Greater God-tier Space Station
- Symbol: Imperial Crest
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Superweapons, Planet Shattering Kabooms, Small Vulnerable Exhaust Ports, Unsafe Working Conditions, Losing in the Possession of Overwhelming Odds, IG-88 Not Taking It Over.
- Domains: Destruction, Evil, Tyranny
- Sacred to: Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader. Grand Admiral Thrawn could be added to this list by virtue of his association with the former two deities, but his distaste for the methods and philosophies implicit in the Death Star have lead him to decline this honor.
- The Death Star is technically an artifact, but its prodigious size and the living space available to its crew earned it a place here. (Besides, there's no way it could possibly fit in the Vault.)
- Due to the sheer enormity of it, many who are seeing it for the first time mistake it for a moon. It takes a little while to realize that it is not a moon at all.
Mahora Academy, Holy Seat of Overly Elaborate Secondary Education
- City-sized multi-school complex, consisting of gender-segregated kindergarten through university schools with a common faculty and administration
- Symbol: the school coat of arms
- Alignment: Chaotic Good (anyone living there tends to slowly veer towards this alignment)
- Portfolio: Elaborate University High, Wizarding School, the World Tree, Academy of Adventure
- Domains: Chaos, Good, Knowledge, Magic
- Sacred to: Negi, Asuna, Yue, Nodoka, Kaede, Konoka and Setsuna. Dwelling place of Evangeline, who claims to hate it due to it being her can.
- Partner School: Hogwarts
- Has a very active exchange student program with the Academy, and hosts the functions and classes the Academy doesn't have enough room for.
- Officially, Mahora's having been chosen over Pacific Coast Academy was due to the latter's lack of overly elaborate, borderline-fancy-dress school uniforms or a massive island-wide system of catacombs, waterfalls, and traps that technically function as a library. However, rumors persist that the real reason was PCA's Teen Pregnancy problem.
Hogwarts, Holy Seat of Wizarding Schools
- Premier Magical Academy in Europe
- Alignment: True Neutral (Individual students and faculty run the gamut of Character Alignment)
- Symbol: A serpent, badger, gryphon, and raven on a coat of arms
- Portfolio: Wizarding School, Academy of Adventure, Informed Safety And Quality Of Education, Chaos Architecture
- Domains: Knowledge, Magic
- Sacred to: Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Dolores Umbridge, Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy, Voldemort
- Partner Schools: Mahora Academy, Al-Revis Academy, Miss Cackle's Academy for Witches, Magisterius University, The Conclave of Mages, the Silver Star Tower, and Vane Magic Academy
- Has a thriving faculty exchange program with the Academy, as teachers there are eager to catch up on new educational programmes and techniques developed over the past few centuries, but has no student exchange problem due to racism and budgeting issues.
R'lyeh, Holy Seat of Locations That Are Themselves Abominations
- Currently Underwater city of the Great Old Ones
- Symbol: We have no idea. Anyone who looks at it long enough to describe it just starts gibbering.
- Alignment: Chartreuse
- Portfolio: Tales of Cosmic Horror, Eldritch Locations, Ruins that are Underwater
- Domains: Water, Otherness, Prophesy
- Sacred To: C'thulhu. Nyarlathotep, Azathoth, and Giygas have been known to hang out here, however.
- When the stars are right, it shall rise from the depths, and its inhabitants shall return from the abyss, destroying the inhabitants of that Insignificant Little Blue Planet as an afterthought.
- Until then, it makes for great scuba-diving, and, as Cthulhu will attest, the housing prices are cheap and you won't find a quieter neighborhood.
Soul Society, Holy Seat of Mundane Afterlives
- Afterlife/Medieval Japanese City
- Symbol: Chappy the Rabbit, as per the order of the Shinigami Women's Association
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Crapsack World, Mundane Afterlife, Reincarnation, Stratified Society
- Domains: Death, Law, Life, Renewal, Repose
- Sacred To: Sosuke Aizen ( who is presently away, but wants to rule here), Orihime Inoue, Ichigo Kurosaki, Kenpachi Zaraki, Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Retsu Unohana, Uryu Ishida, Rukia Kuchiki, Byakuya Kuchiki
- Unholy to: Yhwach, Shukuro Tsukishima
Mordor, Holy Seat of Eternal Darkness, Fire, and Brimstone
- A charred, fiery wasteland barely able to support life, eternally shrouded in dark clouds and with the towering volcano of Mount Doom always present in the horizon.
- Symbol: The Eye of Sauron
- Alignment: Evil (varies between Lawful and Chaotic depending on whether it's referring to its rulers or minions)
- Portfolio: Evil Wastelands, Shadowlands, Dark Red Clouds
- Domains: Darkness, Death, Destruction, Evil, Fire, Tyranny
- Sacred To: Melkor and Sauron. Also part of the merged headquarters of the Grand United Alliance of Evil, along with several other locations.
- Unholy to: the Fellowship of the Ring (Frodo, Sam, Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas, etc.)
- Similar Locations: certain interpretations of Hell
- It is said that no one can simply reach Mordor on foot.
- Ali Al-Saachez considers it his favorite vacation spot.
- Not to be confused with New Jersey.
Castlevania, Holy Seat of Chaos Architecture
- A dark, foreboding castle filled with monsters, with arrangement and contents eternally shifting and shuffling
- Symbol: Its outline
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Chaos Architecture, Evil Tower of Ominousness, Malevolent Architecture, Castles that must be stormed, Places that Should Not Be, Eternal Darkness
- Domains: Evil, Chaos, Shape, Resurrection, Change, Darkness, Night
- Sacred To: Matthias "Dracula" Cronqvist; Alucard and the rest of the Draculas enjoy hanging out here as well.
- Extremely Unholy To: Shanoa, Adrian "Alucard" Fahrenheight Tepes, Simon Belmont, and Trevor Belmont's party
- Mysteriously, it is always nighttime in Castlevania. Mysterious because the one responsible for relocating the Domains put it right next to Hogwarts, which has a standard day-night cycle.
Fenris, The Death World
- With Catachan standing as part of the House of Nature as the Catachan Devil's domain, Fenris was brought here instead. It is Grim Up North with no south, east, or west. Life here resembles Norse mythology, only with less hope.
- Symbol: Wolf's head.
- Alignment: Chaotic Deadly
- Portfolio: Death World, The Grim Up North, Kraken and Leviathan
- Domain: Chaos, Cold, Death, War, Glory
- Sacred to: the Catachan Devil
- Similar Planets: Arrakis, Ego, Pandora (Avatar), Pandora (Borderlands), Tatooine, Hoth, Dagobah, Outworld, Trenco, the Underdark, Tuchanka
- Leman Russ considers this his homeworld, and prefers to live here rather than in his own pantheon's House.
Gensokyo, Holy Seat of Fantasy Kitchen Sink
- A world where humans, fairies, Cute Monster Girls live in fantasy. And apparently there are nearly no male residents at all, except Morichika Rinnosuke.
- Symbol: Hakurei Shrine
- Alignment: Neutral
- Portfolio: Fantasy Kitchen Sink, Improbably Female Cast, Food Chains
- Domain: Fantasy, Girls, Bullets, Magics
- Sacred to: Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame, Patchouli Knowledge, Alice Margatroid, Flandre Scarlet, Yukari Yakumo, and many others
- Not many can enter this place. One should probably try bribing Yukari Yakumo for entrance, if you're feeling lucky.
The Midnight Channel, Seat of Worlds Within Television and Inner Thoughts
- A foggy world where Shadows lurked. Within is the place where people with problems can confront their Inner Shadows.
- Symbol: TV with 'hypnotic eye' screen.
- Alignment: Neutral
- Portfolio: TV Worlds, Eldritch Locations, Psychological Torment Zones, Lairs of Evil Counterparts, Ominous Fog
- Domain: Television, Inner Selves, Shadows, Fog
- Sacred To: The Investigation Team, mainly Yu Narukami, Izanami
- The Midnight Channel was created by Izanami for humans to show their hidden sides and for others to see them. What actually came out of it wasn't in her plans.
- Most Gods have their Shadows over herenote , but listing every single one of the Gods' Shadowsnote would be a terrifying task.
- It is also said that after the rise of Madoka Kaname, Witches tend to reside here, as Madoka separated the soul of the Puella Magi to come with her, and banish the dark side which would become Witches into this very place. Madoka claims a masked man gave her the idea, telling her that it'll be useful in case the Puella Magi that she saved would like to confront their darker self.
- Scholars are curious as to if this means that witches can be transformed into something like a Persona via acceptance of one's flaws like a shadow can and are petitioning Madoka for permission to test it and asking for volunteers.
- Mami Tomoe was seen fleeing from Junes, a common entry point to the Midnight Channel on the mortal plane, at a full run. She was followed out of the store soon afterwards by the entire Investigation Team. Speculations were put to rest when Madoka revealed publicly that yes, Mami volunteered to be the first to face herself.
Pleasure Island, Seat of Disturbingly Mind-Changing Land
(Land of Toys, Prankster's Paradise
- It looks like a normal amusement park... but in truth a place that curses those who reside there, especially those weak of heart or with no sense of compassion or kindness. Those who are cursed are twisted into at best donkeys, at worst... depending on whatever the GUAE is plotting (could be another Eldritch Abomination).
- Symbol: An island with roller coaster.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Amusement Park of Doom, Curse of Polymorph, Crapsaccharine World, Giving off Fate Worse Than Death
- Domain: 'Fun', Shape, EVIL
- A place sacred to many evil Gods. It is a most preferred place for the GUAE to convert all who is of weak heart into their minions. If they fail, then they become donkeys to be sold... Ew.
- While not yet deified, this place is managed by the nameless Coachman, who's so repulsed by other Gods in his standards of Karma Houdini that he's avoided by everyone. Even Mayuri Kurotsuchi, God of Unpunished Villainy, was disgusted by him.
The Speed Force, Seat of Super Speed
- In the words of follower of Barry Allen and former God of Super Speed Wally West: "A flowing world of mystery, silver, morphing hyper-dimensional gels. Speed Heaven, the source of my power."
- Symbol: A lightning bolt
- Alignment: Neutral, it is used by good and evil speedsters alike
- Domains: Meta Origin, Super Speed, Swirly Energy Thingy
- Sacred to: Pretty much anyone who relies on Super Speed, but mainly Barry Allen and anyone who takes up the identity of The Flash.
- The very source of all Super Speed. All who can break the laws of physics with their speed are conduits of this energy field.
- The field was consecrated because of Barry Allen, current god of Super Speed, as he is the very incarnation of the Speed Force.
- The Speed Force exists outside of time and space. Any being or object of sufficient speed can travel in and out of the speed force in order to travel to any point and time in the universe.
Shinkoku Tastrium, the ultimate embodiment of the fusion of Science and Hindu Mythology
- The original race that Asura and his folk come from the ultimate pinnacle of ancient Asian mythology and scientific achievements, the city they came from originally, Shinto, is now considered to be abandoned as a result of the defeat of Asura's traitorous allies and the destruction of Gohma Vlitra in Asura's home universe.
- Symbol: The city of Shinto◊
- Alignment: Neutral, as Asura's once most trusted allies turned into his enemies, and most of the demigods that weren't his enemies were peaceful civilians.
- Domains: Buddhism, Hindu Mythology, technology beyond current human capabilities.
- Sacred to: Mythological creatures and aliens interested in possibly advanced technology that would be unexpected to have existed on earth.
- This race was the result of humans discovering the power of Mantra and converting it into energy. The Demigod race that Asura belongs to came to be as a result of humans at the time being genetically altered with mantra.
- Due to pollution and overpopulation, Gohma Vlitra sent it's army of beings to destroy the advanced race of beings, thus causing the first war of creation in Asura's home world of Gaea.
- Despite being abandoned, many advanced beings, both mythical and technological are said to be attracted to the universe this race once came from.
- Speculated to have some sort of connection with the Karma Temple, due to similarities in architecture.
Rabbit Hatch, The Inter-Celestial Space Base
- A secret Space Base that can be accessed through an abandoned locker in the Academy that also acts as the headquarters of the Kamen Rider Club.
- Symbol: The symbol of the Kamen Rider Club
- Alignment: Neutral Good, as it has been used by the Kamen Rider Club to help train Fourze to fight off any and all enemies.
- Domains: Cool Gate, Moon Rabbit, teenage hangout, testing field, ability to go to the moon
- Sacred to: Kamen Riders
- Is maintained by the newly appointed faculty adviser Chuta Ohsugi, who has recently given the Club its blessing. The Club has also been given protection by resident Perky Goth Tomoko Nozama via magical charms. So far, no one has tried to mess around with the locker for fear of what type of 'magic' Tomoko has put into the protection.
The Morphing Grid, Seat of Transformation
- A bio-electric field that can be accessed through various devices
- Symbol: A wide, yellow Lightning Bolt.
- Alignment: Usually good but it depends on the user
- Sacred to: Power Rangers, Kamen Riders, Sentai Heroes, and anyone who uses Transformation Trinkets.
- Is maintained by the continuing struggle between good and evil.
- Is not a physical place but is a force that permeates everywhere. One needs only the right equipment to use it.
Monster Island, Seat of Unknown, Dangerous Locations Full of Monsters, Prehistoric Beasts and Over-Sized Animals
- A place where monster and dangerous beasts of all sorts roam freely.
- Symbol: An mountainous island in an ocean with monsters dotted across its surface.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Sacred To: All Kaiju, All Pokemon, Wild Animals (be they mythic, prehistoric or otherwise), Nature Heroes and anyone who loves the natural world.
- Bane Towards: Polluters, plunderers, those without respect for the natural world. Though the land is full of monstrous mutants, it is overall a symbol of nature overcoming mankind's misuse of the planet.
- Domains: Travel, Nature, Animals, Dragons, Monsters, Plants, Radiation, Mutation, Evolution
- Is home to many of the monstrous members of the pantheons and their servants.
- Many go there for training and hunting. Adventures are lured there for the fabled treasures it holds. The monsters do not take kindly to most of these trespassers.
- Fluttershy is the one of the few being who can walk on Monster Island without running the risk of being eaten. Some of the residents still scare her a lot.
- Steve Irwin does guided tours for those who want them, and considers himself the "Park Ranger" for Monster Island.
- For all monsters, mutants and giant beasts, it's still a very beautiful, pristine environment.
- Heaven of All Monster Hunters
- Is actually a peninsula.
The Dreamatorium, Seat of Imagination
- A room with dark walls covered in orange tape arranged in a square formation and a cupboard filled with carefully arranged cardboard.
- Symbol: A dressing gown, a dark hat, and a crude rendition of a British police officer's uniform.
- Alignment: True Neutral, but depends on the user
- Domains: Imagination, Travel, Observation, Projection, Impersonation
- Sacred to: Abed
- Unlike many of the Domains, the Dreamatorium is a humble room similar to any which can be found in any modest apartment in a North American urban environment. The crude resemblance to the Holodecks as can be found on 24th century starships further encourages the unprepared occupant to underestimate it's true abilities. In fact, the Dreamatorium is a potentially very powerful projection, simulation and observation device powered the imagination of the user, enabling them to render and interact with any desired projection or scenario.
- The Dreamatorium requires a great deal of imagination to use effectively; a good test of potential operators is to show them the powerful engines that run the device. If the potential operator merely views it as a collection of haphazardly arranged cardboard tubes and boxes, they're probably not equipped with sufficient imagination to effectively use the environment.
- Although previously believed to merely enable the projection of hypothetical scenarios, an incident with the Evil Counterpart from an Alternate Universe of the Dreamatorium's creator and primary operator, Abed Nadir, suggested the possibility for a potentially dangerous form of mental travel.
- Although the original Dreamatorium was decommissioned and torn down, due to it's potential as an observation tool the Main Gods reluctantly permitted the construction of a replacement, but owing to the dangers strictly monitor who uses it.
Sugar Rush, Seat of Food-based Worlds
- Vanellope Von Schweetz's game which ascended when she took her place as Goddess of Known Glitching and Teleport Spam
- Symbol: A Sugar Rush arcade console
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Domains: Sweets, Food, Racing
- Sacred to: Vanellope von Schweetz
- Sugar Rush is a place where the inhabitants race to determine the roster for playing every single day. Vanellope, who had been forcefully Dummied Out by Turbo Racer/King Candy wished to race but couldn't. Ralph found this place and, after an event that nearly caused Sugar Rush to be destroyed, helped Vanellope finish the race and restore Sugar Rush to its proper glory.
- Due to an incident with something known Cy-Bugs, Vanellope has asked that many of the Big Eater gods (Pac-Man, Kirby, Kero, etc) stay far, far away from Sugar Rush.
The Nameless, Everted World
The Nameless, Everted World, Seat of Sugar-coated Dark Worlds
- A cheery world where everything's flowery and cutesy! It gets horrifying with demonic landscapes and beings within later, as you travel there
- Symbol: An ominous black head with only one red blood eye amongst a purple background
- Alignment: appears Chaotic Good, but its true face is on the extreme end of Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Eldritch Location, Eldritch Abomination, Dual World, Floating Platforms, Nightmare Fuel... all sugarcoated into one hell of a cheery world like you'd find in Mushroom Kingdom on a good day!
- Domain: Evil, Lies, Death
- One of the worst, mind-changing places to be located in the Pantheon. The demons within lie with the coats of cutesy critters. Those who fail to comprehend as they proceed dearly pay the price. Such is the fate of a certain Zee-Tee...
- It is advised by the whole Pantheon that when speaking of this place, the describer should STOP THEIR CHEERY LIES.
- Despite so, some Gods find these world their favorite spots. Yuuki Terumi in particular likes this spot, as it portrays the kind of despair he's going to shove to the world.
Animal Crossing, Seat of Peace and Talking Animals
- A small village full of wooden houses and trees. Many fossils are buried here, as well as an assortment of dancing dolls known as Gyroids.
- Symbol: depends on the mayor, but usually a flag with a tree
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Friendship, Talking Animals, Civilized Animals, Fishing, Entomology, Archaeology, Buried Treasure, Interior Decoration, Quirky Towns, Close Knit Communities
- Domains: Nature, Beast
- Sacred to: Tom Nook, the Able Sisters, Ma-Ti (that Heart power turned out to be useful for something after all!), and the unnamed Villager
- This village has seen many humanoid animals come and go, and there are many like this across the land, but most share the same properties - lots of talking animals, a river for fishing, easily-marked spots for buried treasure, and a tanuki who suckers new human visitors into buying homes from him.
- Because there are no villains in Animal Crossing, almost everyone gets along with each other, most of the time. The mayor of each town is required by law to have a 100% Adoration Rating to prove his/her trustworthiness and ability to lead.
Parts Unknown, Holy Seat Of Wrestling Monsters
- Requires a HUGE map just to cover all of the different communities.
- Symbol: A Wrestling Mask.
- Alignment: Literally, all over the map depending on where you are at a given time. Can range from Lawful Good ("The Ant Hill") to Chaotic Good ("The Bottomless Pit", "Death Valley") to Neutral Evil ("Every Woman's Dream", "The Other Side of Darkness") to Chaotic Evil ("Dudleyville", "Circus City", "The Iron Gates of Fate").
- Portfolio: Wrestling Monsters, Funny Animals, Monster Clowns
- Domain: Professional Wrestling, Kayfabe, Facial Markings, Cool Masks, You Gotta Have Blue Hair
- Sacred To: True fans.
- This dominion has been around forever and the sheer size and population will likely never be known. However, it is known that, with a few exceptions, the graduates of its fine academic system have generally pursued careers in professional wrestling.
The Mushroom Kingdom, Holy Seat of Platform Jumping
- Varies depending on the tale, but it usually consists of lush greenery with hills and clouds with eyes, and an abundance of large green pipes that are occasionally used for travel between ground level and underground.
- Symbol: A Super Mushroom, a red-and-white speckled mushroom
- Alignment: Neutral Good for most of the land, Neutral Evil for the parts controlled by Bowser and his Koopa Troop
- Portfolio: Platform Games, Plumbers Who Don't Actually Do Much Plumbing, Endlessly Chasing After Princesses, Princess-Kidnapping Dinosaur/Dragon...Things, Benevolent Architecture
- Domains: Nature, Alacrity, Beast, Scalykind
- Sacred to: Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Yoshi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy
- Sister Domains: Wumpa Islands, Donkey Kong Island, the Sonic-verse "Earth", Dream Land
- The Mario brothers, supposedly formerly from the real world, have been hailed as heroes and honorary citizens by the inhabitants of the Mushroom Kingdom. Despite Bowser's repeated attempts to kidnap Princess Peach, the brothers always find a way to bring her back safely. It helps that their transition to this world has endowed them with the ability to jump really high.
- This kingdom is also a popular spot for all kinds of sports, including golf, tennis, and go-kart racing. In-between adventures, Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Yoshi, and others gather around to partake in these events, usually as friendly enemies instead of the arch-nemeses they have grown to be over the years. This has confused some Mushroom Kingdom insiders familiar with the brothers, suggesting that everyone involved in these games may actually be actors, and not the real deal.
Planet of the Apes
Tokyo, Seat of Cities that Get Destroyed All The Time
- One of the biggest and most populous cities in Real Life. However, the Real Life version is not in the pantheons. Which of many alternate Tokyos it is (there are a lot of versions in Eastern works) is not known, but it seems to share most qualities of the Real Life version.
- Symbol: The Japanese flag
- Alignment: True Neutral (inhabitants run the gamut)
- Portfolio: Tokyo Is the Center of the Universe, Made of Explodium, Tokyo Fireball, the Usual City Tropes.
- Domains: Business, Crowds, Fire, Blowing Up, Central Things.
- Sacred To: Most anime gods, even if they don't come from there.
- Is destroyed multiple times in Real Life too, although not as often as in fiction, as for a while it was built with very flammable materials.
- Is as crowded as all get out.
The Expanse, the Void Between the Worlds
- The chaotic, senseless terrain that used to be the Pantheon before any deities started shaping it, and the space that fills the empty parts between all universes.
- Symbol: The Yamato Perpetual Reactor
- Portfolio: Void Between the Worlds, Death World, Chaos Architecture, Eldritch Location, White Void Room (under the influence of the White)
- Alignment: Fisher King. People and gods shape it by thought alone as they pass.
- While normaly formless, the land is constantly reshaped by the hopes and meanderings of passing entities, and is considered the realm of human thought. When a world has met its final death by the power of the Fiends, they dissolve into the matter that makes up the Expanse. New worlds are born from the same as humans in the real world start thinking about them.
- All visitors wishing to explore new areas to draw into the Pantheon be warned: the Expanse is the home realm of demons, and is naturally crawling with them. Worse, the Omnicidal Maniac entities known as the White are present, and can potentially reform their personal domain, the Monochrome Forest, to seal unwary travelers. While not invincible, they are still very dangerous and must not be considered enemies to take lightly.
- The Auditors of Reality constantly attempt to breach the walls of the Expanse, but the native flora and fauna are normally enough to keep them out.
- Theoretically, one can access any universe from the Expanse. In person, however, it's an infinite plane of reality with exactly zero points of reference, so travel through the Expanse is generally not recommended. One of the few known entrances to the Expanse in the Pantheon is the Yamato Perpetual Reactor, and with Flynn and the Demi-Fiend guarding the machine attempting to utilize it is considered...unwise.
Feudal Japan, Holy Seat of the Sengoku Period
- Japan as depicted in the Sengoku Period, which dates from years 1467-1573, but filled with Anachronism Stew and Rule of Cool.
- Symbol: The Rising Sun, at the outside features all of the Clan Crests.
- Alignment: True Neutral (inhabitants range from Good to Evil)
- Portfolio: Sengoku Period, Anachronism Stew, Rule of Cool, Flanderization, World of Badasses, Cast Full of Pretty Boys (and Girls Too), Color-Coded Characters, Scenery Porn, Serial Escalation, Historic Cast Upgraded Up to Eleven.
- Domains: War, Weapons, Armies, Coolness.
- Sacred To: Masamune Date, Yukimura Sanada, Nobunaga Oda, Ieyasu Tokugawa, Mitsunari Ishida, Hideyoshi Toyotomi, etc.
- There's an entire war out of it! This world full of badasses is now a Holy Seat thanks to their presence in the Pantheon.
- Date Masamune is finally happy that the epic battles taking place are now like a "Party!!"
Gilligan's Island, Holy Seat of Deserted Islands
- A desert with natural resources and a volcano, said island is inhabited by natives.
- Symbol: The island itself, with a White Hat underneath.
- Alignment: The island itself is Chaotic Neutral, its native inhabitants are True Neutral
- Portfolio: Belongings of a Millstone and his True Companions, Laugh Tracks, Seven Deadly Sins, Idiot Plots Played for Laughs, Everyone Meets Everyone, Bamboo Technology, Limited Wardrobe, The Sixties, World of Ham, You Can't Go Home Again, Trope Namers for Gilligan Cut, Just Eat Gilligan... And the Rest.
- Sacred to: Gilligan... for now.
- Gilligan's last good deed in the Purgatory before his official return to the Pantheon is basically declaring his own island a Holy Seat, and it's officially approved by Haruhi Suzumiya herself.
- Was once occupied by seven trapped tourists in 37 unsuccesful escape attempts, which only 17 are ruined by one of them: Gilligan himself. It got lampshaded in that one episode where said tourists found gold and Gilligan is not involved in it.
- As a result, Gilligan once got exiled to the Disgraces in order to avoid escaping the other Disgraced Gods thanks to his millstoning abilities... until Lance Vance got kicked as a worst example by the Court of the Gods.
Silent Hill, (Un)holy Seat of Ghost Towns and Self Inflicted Hells
- A lakesite resort town located somewhere in New England.
- Symbol: A green sign saying "Welcome to Silent Hill", back of which contains the Halo of the Sun◊
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Abandoned Towns what possibly lives, Self-Inflicted Hell, Ominous Fog, Eldritch Location.
- Domains: Chaos, Monsters, Dark World
- Sacred to: Pyramid Head. And possibly Roahm Mythril
- At first glance, Silent Hill might look like an abandoned town covered in heavy fog. However, if you step there (especially if something invites you), it will make your greatest fears come true with monsters and locations.
- Its the most common place where Pyramid Head wanders around it, being one of its infamous creations. As it can appear even if Silent Hill doesn't find interest in you, its more of a reason to stay away from it.
- The fog what covers the area has been speculated to be related to the fog found in Midnight Channel. However, there is no evidence to truly support it.
- Even though people suggest not to go there, the are still some travel agents what can help you go there. Roahm Mythril knows one and tries to go there every Halloween.
Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas
Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas, Seats of Crime-Infested Neighborhoods
- Large, sprawling urban metropolises resembling New York City, Miami, and San Francisco, respectively.
- Symbol: A map of each city, with circles around the locations of every available Ammu-Nation and Pay 'n' Spray.
- Alignment: nominally True Neutral; the parts controlled by the various gangs are regarded as Chaotic Evil
- Sacred to: Michael, Trevor, and Franklin; Tommy Vercetti; Huang Lee
- Unholy to: most police
- Portfolio: Chaos, Mass Murder, Sociopathy, Dangerous Places for Everyday Folks to Live
- Domains: Crime, Despair, Death
- Sister Cities: Stilwater, Theftropolis (the latter is actually more of a "daughter city" due to the Affectionate Parody nature of its universe)
- These three cities are populated by many of the most aggressive and brutal criminals imaginable, as well as random maniacs who try to cause as much chaos as they can before getting killed.
Equestria, Magical Land of Ponies, and Holy Seat of Amazing Technicolor Populations
- A medieval-ish magical kingdom populated primarily by colorful sapient ponies.
- Symbol: A stylized Yin-Yang symbol formed of Princess Celestia raising the sun and Princess Luna raising the moon◊
- Alignment: Primarily Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Ponies, fantasy creatures, all the colors of the rainbow and more, control of nature, nice places
- Domains: Ponies, Friendship, Magic, Fantasy
- Sacred to: Many Deities in many Houses: Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Gilda, Nightmare Moon, Discord, Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, Tirek, The Dazzlings, Lauren Faust herself… Also the place of origin of the Elements of Harmony.
- Begrudgingly, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are considered members of Equestria despite their status in the Disgraces.
- Unholy to: Any deity in the House of Hatred (with the possible exception of Eren Yeager) and most of the House of Villainy
- The realm has gone through many variations over the years, but most will agree that it's currently at its very best.
- Gods affiliated with Hatred will not even come close to this place. The aura of friendship that surrounds it saps at their very essence. Kefka Palazzo would love to blow the whole damn place to smithereens, if only he could somehow get past the Elements of Harmony. Eren, The only Good-aligned God of that House, on the other hand has so far found no particular reason to visit Equestria. Grouchy Smurf hates everything and therefore would not even bother with this place.
Alto Mare, Holy Seat of Canal Cities
- A Venice-like city located in the Johto region.
- Symbol: The Alto Mare Pendant◊
- Alignment: True Neutral, though abuse of the Soul Dew and DMA can lead to catastrophic evil.
- Portfolio: Legendary Pokemon, Lost Superweapon, Artifact of Doom
- Domains: Water, Mystery, Myth
- Sacred To: Latios and Latias, Ash Ketchum, Misty, Brock
- Though the Soul Dew and DMA are enshrined somewhere in the city, it is considered unwise to search for them: Latios and Latias have been training since the last fiasco involving them, and have expanded their arsenal past 'turn invisible and ram into opponents'.
- Alto Mare is a surprisingly popular tourist attraction amongst the Pantheon. Latias is thrilled at the prospect of hanging out with the friends she's made amongst the divine, while Latios is satisfied so long as the Soul Dew is safe.
The Warp, Plane of souls and emotion, That Which Lies Beyond
- a dimension with clouds of emotion instead of matter, and in which beings' souls are found. Also, Daemons.
- Symbol: None recognizable by sane minds (the Joker claims the symbol looks like the Games Workshop Logo, and Deadpool claims it looks like the flag of Japan. They do not count as "sane minds".) Generally, though, represented by an eight-pointed arrow.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil.
- Portfolio: Cosmic Horror Story, Hyperspace Is a Scary Place, The Corruption, The Dark Side, Dream Land, Phantom Zone, Mental World
- Domains: Chaos, Evil, Corruption
- Sacred to: Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch, Nurgle
- A few foolhardy mortals have dared ask what lies beyond the Pantheons, or perhaps beyond the tropes themselves. The answer is simply The Warp, where time, space, and reason cease to exist. Fewer still are the mortals who are seen again-and such mortals are inevitably insane... or worse. Arguably, the God-Emperor of Mankind keeps the Warp at bay and prevents it from spilling through into the Materium.
- Most people just call it Japan for short.
- Several have prophesied that the Warp will be either destroyed or sealed forever by the Emperor, should He ever truly die, although the veracity of these claims is uncertain. Its possible His death will simply create yet another hole through which that which Is Not can leak further into That Which Is. It is also possible it will destroy his home dimension, and leave others unscathed. It is even possible, albeit incredibly unlikely, that His death will cause the Warp do develop a bunny fixation.
- The inhabitants of the Warp have been concerned over the power that Madoka Kaname holds on magic and other things cosmic, as because of her former history as a personification of hope. Due to this, all Warp Daemons have been looking for a means to gauge her powers and abilities. Alas...
- Tzeentch have been working on recovering a backup of Madoka's old MG ruleset. One that would reintroduce witches of the circle to the Pantheon. Warp is currently working with that codeset and holds said backup(s).
- The reaction to the discovery of this was rather quick, Homura Akemi was sent and destroyed the backup. Alas it was one of many.
The Grid, Holy Seat of Computer Worlds
- Cyberspace world, written by Kevin Flynn, ruled by Clu.
- Symbol: An Identity Disc
- Alignment: True Neutral (Lawful Evil under Clu's control)
- Portfolio: A digital world inhabited by programs who look human, time running faster, Fisher Kingdom
- Domains: Cyberspace, Human Worshiping, Death Sports, Bright Lights,
- Sacred to: Kevin Flynn, Clu
- Sister Locations: the unnamed ENCOM computer world, Space Paranoids, the Virtual World, The Matrix
- For twenty years, no one knew about The Grid, as it's creator, Kevin Flynn, had vanished in 1989 and was presumed to be either dead or "chilling in Costa Rica" (maybe both). In 2010, the computer world was rediscovered by Sam Flynn, who was able to reunite with his father, but had to leave in the end. Sam was able to get The Grid, as well as what remains of his father, ascended into the pantheon.
- Not to be confused with the unnamed computer world at ENCOM HQ, or Space Paranoids. Of course, the latter is part of the reason why The Grid was found after it's disappearance, as it got many gods interested in computer worlds in the first place.
- Along with Pleasure Island and Atlantica, Sora is known to have visited this dominion in the past, where he was infamously forced to fight Tron.
Atlantica, Holy Seat of Aquatic Kingdoms
- An aquatic kingdom ruled by King Triton off the coast of Denmark.
- Symbol: King Triton's palace
- Aligment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Aquatic Cities inhabited by merfolk
- Domains: Oceans, Kingdoms, Cities, Merfolk
- Sacred to:
- Ascended: Ariel, Ursula
- Unascended: King Triton, Melody, Sebastian, Flounder
- Sister Locations: Atlantis, Atlanta, Georgia, Planet Aquatos
- Though he's not in as a god, King Triton is the ruler of Atlantica, and only he can decide on whether or not a god can visit Atlantica or attain an alliance. Very few gods, most noticeably Dimitri Lousteau, have managed to get permission to visit Atlantica.
- Is the only Dominion to have it's own Blitzball team. Of course, thanks to being dominated by merfolk, Team Atlantica is considered to be the only team capable of beating the Besaid Aurochs. It's said that King Triton is very proud of the team, especially since his granddaughter, Melody, is the team captain!
- How does Melody manage to win any match with the Aurochs? She imitates Rikku, which often confuses Tidus.
- Once a year, a musical composed by Sebastian is held inside the palace, with Ariel often being the star before she permanently became a human. The most famous song performed so far was "A New Day Is Dawning" (with Sora, Donald Duck and Goofy being guest performers), which is about harmony with the aquatic and human worlds. It was also where Sora learned that he's a good singer, and thanks to this, he's now seen performing karaoke at the House of Music, sometimes with Ariel or Melody.
- Another musical is set to be performed to celebrate the kingdom joining the pantheon. This time, Sly Cooper, Bentley Turtle and Murray Hippo are to be the guests, with Mickey Mouse agreeing to transform themnote so that they'll survive underwater.
- If it were not for her inability to breathe underwater, Misty would be found in Atlantica, training with her Pokémon, all the time. But still, every now and then, her Gyarados has been spotted swimming around.
Rosen Queen Co.
The Rosen Queen Company, Interdimensional Conglomerate of Armories and Sundry Goods
- Depends on the location, but most Rosenqueen stores have several things in common: a weapons merchant, an armor merchant, an items merchant, a healer, and a dimensional gatekeeper allowing for passage between worlds.
- Symbol: A stylized "RQ"
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Weapons, Armor, Items, Dimension Gates, Buying Anything and Selling (Almost) Everything
- Domains: Commerce, Hell
- Sacred To: every deity hailing from the Disgaea multiverse (Laharl, Etna, Flonne, Captain Gordon, Defender of Earth!, Adell, Rozalin, Axel, Mao, Raspberyl, Almaz, Sapphire, Mr. Champloo, Valvatorez, Fenrich, Artina, Sicily) except those from Phantom Brave (Marona) and Makai Kingdom (Zetta), or even the Unlosing Ranger, since they get their supplies from merchants who are not employed by RQ. And Aurum.
- You name it, Rosen Queen probably sells it. Most RQ locations are connected to some form of Senate or high council, and only those with sufficient influence are allowed to partake in the higher-quality goods.