There's the Good
gods, there's the bad
gods, and then there's these
There are those who have ascended to the Tropes Pantheon, but for all the wrong
reasons. Some are too perfect to be true
, impossible to like
or undeservedly hogging the spotlight
. There's the irredeemably stupid
, the total jerks
, and those who gave the world 'creative' works that never should have seen the light of day
. Reaching unprecedented levels of notoriety, ill-deserved fame or hate
turns these wretched creatures into twisted reflections of the true Pantheon
Normally, those who ascend this way are quickly judged in the Court Of The Gods
, and given a sentence even worse than demotion to The Fallen
. Banished from the Pantheon and kicked out of the gates (although the more dignified Disgraces are allowed to walk), they are left to wander the wastelands, until they discover some chance at redemption. At least that's how it used to be
Several of the first gods eventually agreed to form an alliance, pushing their territories together to form the kingdom of Mary Suetopia
. And under the iron-fisted rule of King Edward Cullen
and Queen Bella Swan
, their Kingdom has grown to become a shiny, advanced paradise
, where nothing is wanted for, and each god twists their territory into their own vision of utopia. Through promises of territory, power and vengeance, increasing numbers of the gods have sworn loyalty to the royalty, becoming the Court of Perfection
and the Thirteen Knights of Mary Suetopia
. And that's not all- their numbers are growing, scraping the bottom of the barrel
of bad Fan Fiction
, the targets of snark
and other things that most of the world would rather forget.
They're far from the most unified bunch, prone to rivalry, infighting and getting on each others' nerves (though it's not like the other Houses can talk), but their combined vanity, lack of allies and thirst for revenge on the true Pantheon unites them. They're rising in prominence as enemies of the alliances of both Good and Evil, although some say the presence of such gods as Gilligan
, and the inherent failure that they have in common dooms them to failure no matter how hard they try
. It's not like you'll ever get most of them to admit it, but still.
As much as some of us would want it, please remember not to add any Real Life
examples into this less than honorable House. Too much of a risk for drama, arguments and whatnot. Trust us. This house used to be bigger.
The Royal Family:
The nominal rulers of Mary Suetopia
, though notoriety, ruthlessness and claiming it first. Their word is law. Questioning them is... not a good idea
Edward Cullen, God of Marty Stus and Shitty Vampires
Bella Swan, Goddess of Mary Sues and Satellite Love Interest
- Symbol: A Twilight novel
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Shitty Vampires, hostile fan girls, Marty Stus.
- Domains: Death.
- Allies: Enoby.
- Enemies: Adrian Tepes, Valvatorez, Ragna the Bloodedge, Rachel Alucard, David, Alucard, Dracula, Spike, Midna, Dio Brando, Flandre Scarlet... Vampires of all alignments hate him, even stopping fights with each other to attack him on sight.
- Infamous for a sect Neutral Evil clergy/fan base whose mission is to beat, assault, and murder all who dislike Twilight.
- His title as God of Shitty Vampires stuck after Terumi trolled him. Needless to say it was hilarious, with even people who hate Terumi agreeing that it fit. He later removed the title and claimed the title as God of Marty Stus full time, only for the title to be bounced right back at him as a final insult.
- There are theories going that Cullen is not a true vampire at all, instead being a humanoid leech of sorts.
- Claimed the position of King of Marysuetopia when Dolph Ziggler cashed in on former king. Took his new position to claim the title of God of Marty Stus and making Bella his queen, bumping Berii to gladiator status.
- He and Bella were caught traipsing about Purgatory in recent days, only to be brought before the House of Justice to stand trial for violating their sentence. The powers that be voted in force to return them to the Disgraces.
- Position: King of Mary Suetopia
- Chance of Redemption: Zero. The fact that he thinks the traditional vampire is lame makes things worse.
- Symbol: An apple.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Women Who Exist Only To Validate Male Characters, Characters That Never Grow, Satellite Love Interest, Anti-Sue, Black Hole Sue.
- Domains: Shallowness, "Love", High School, Perfection.
- Her ascension was brought on by Edward Cullen, who wanted to be with her again. He pleaded with the King and Queen to have Sarah Brown removed and have Bella take her place. They agreed, making Bella the Princess of Marysuetopia. Later, Edward made her his Queen, where he felt she belonged.
- Her new position makes her a target of Shinji Matou, and much like Berii, Bella exploits his slimeball actions to garner sympathy and make Edward look good by beating Shinji to a pulp.
- Position: Queen of Marysuetopia.
- Redemption: None. She's too focused on Edward to seek it.
The Court of Perfection:
The official ministers, lieutenants and amusements of the Royals.
Wesley Crusher, God of Author Favoritism
Ethan MacManus, God of Anti Sues
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Starfleet Badge
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Author Favoritism (In Spite of Fan Hatred), Marty Stus, Unpalatable Know-It-Alls, Those Put On A Bus Far Too Long After Overstaying Their Welcome
- Domains: Good, Invention
- Followers: Rose Tyler (Doctor Who), Billie Jenkins (Charmed), Lana Lang (Smallville), the Moon Maid (Dick Tracy)
- Oddly enough, Wesley's alter-ego, Wil Wheaton, is a friend of many of the gods and is venerated as a folk hero across the entire Internet. It's Wesley that everyone hates. Be very careful not to get the two identities mixed up, lest the wrath of a million geeks descend upon thee.
- Position: Head Scientist. Gained the position after Nina Einstein entered Purgatory.
- Chance of Redemption: Slim due to his alter-ego's constant damnation of him. Perchance in a Reboot where he exists as a much more low-key character. However, he did have his moments such as "The Game" and "The First Duty" to help him reach at least a Mid-Low.
Gary Smith, God of Absurdly Ommipotent Villains
- Symbol: The CAD logo
- Alignment: Chaotic Stupid
- Portfolio: Two Gamers on a Couch, Averting Mary Sue But Going Too Far, Miscarriages Nobody's Gonna Forget, Total Morons With Great Technical Skills
- Domains: Games, Technology, Stupidity
- Enemies: Gabe and Tycho, Yahtzee, the relentless Goon Squad.
- Was originally going to be put in charge of the game store before the Knights found out he was building an army of war mechs in his spare time. He was then made assistant to Wesley, although his machines rarely work as he meant them to.
- Shed his mortal shell when it was ripped apart in a time vortex that was created from shutting off a time machine in an effort to save two timelines.
- Position: Assistant Scientist.
- Chance of Redemption: Debatable. His proposal to make Winter-een-mas a worldwide holiday was met with uncontrollable laughter, killing the one original idea he had. On the other hand, very recent developments have given his character a surprising bit of positive view.
Gilligan, God of Millstones
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A shattered academy emblem
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Villain Sues, Reliance on the Idiot Ball to succeed at anything, Ass Holes, Trickery.
- Domains: Evil, trickery.
- Followers: Hao (Shaman King), Red Hulk (Incredible Hulk).
- Position: Royal Advisor.
- Dragged to the disgraces in an extremely humiliating public trial following the release of Quan Chi (whether it was his plan is still unknown).
- Chance of Redemption: Zilch.
Barney, Poster Boy for Hatred Outside The Fandom
- Symbol: A Yellow Hat
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Millstones, Benefits of Cannibalism
- Domain: Ocean
- Former Allies: LEEROY JENKINS!
- Gilligan is part of the "Disgraces" more as a result of his actions than his actual character, but is always the first one to set off the Disaster Dominoes.
- Many reasons have been cited for why the Disgraces cannot get back into the Pantheon. One of the more popular ones is that Gilligan's presence dooms all efforts to failure.
- A really bizarre theory holds that he intentionally got himself exiled here, knowing that he'd be the perfect one to make sure the rest of the Disgraces would always fail at their attempts to rise against the other Pantheons. Unless he's secretly David Xanatos in disguise, it's highly unlikely.
- Position: Rows the Gondola for Edward and Bella. The wisdom of this appointment has been questioned.
- Chance of Redemption: Low, since the gods don't want him, and think he'd be more useful here...
Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way, Goddess of Black Hole Sues
- Symbol: His own annoying face.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Hatred From The Normals, Annoying Copying From The Fans.
- Domains: Otherness, Nature
- Opposed by: Everyone outside of 3-year-olds.
- It's depressing that Barney just wants a hug once in a while, yet every other god who not Mr Rogers either pushes him away or tries to kill him.
- Except for Pinkie Pie. For some reason, they get along splendidly, in spite of being gods of opposing positions.
- The Doctor also shows kindness to him at times, if not mild agitation or something in between.
- Unlike Kimberly, gods actively try to get him to give the Joker, Jigsaw, Dalek Sec or any other evil asshole in the Pantheon a great big hug.
- What's the difference between Barney and Dawson's Creek? The kids on Barney are played by real teenagers.
- Position: Court Jester. Gained the position after Jar Jar Binks entered Purgatory, and then returned to the Pantheon.
- Chance of Redemption: Not unless there's a sudden baby boom in the Pantheon and 3 years pass.
(Enoby, Enobby, and countless other misspellings)
Jack Tripper, Perpetual Holder of the Idiot Ball
Johnny Turbo, God of Horrible Advertising
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A Hot Topic bag full of "goffik" clothing, described in annoying detail
- And completely wrong. Seriously, a thong with "sexy" on the butt?!
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Wannabe Goths, Mary Sues, Possible Trolls, Ripping Canon to Shreds, Complete Ignorance of Spell Check, Wanton Cruelty to the Common Comma,
- Domains: Darkness, Madness
- Followers: According to her, half the cast of Harry Potter, people who think her fanfic is so awful it's a godsend.
- Opposed by: the "real" Draco Malfoy, all the cast of Harry Potter in truth
- Upon hearing of her being categorized as a Disgrace, she called those responsible "preps" and stuck her middle finger up at them, which accomplished nothing. Claims not to be a follower of Berii, though the evidence and a manor in Mary Suetopia say otherwise. Her real home is somewhere in House Qanonreip.
- Claims that she has had and regularly still has robotically non-arousing sex with Draco Malfoy. No one cares.
- Alternates between whining, throwing temper tantrums, and propositioning others in and out of this House in a bid for attention.
- Believes that everybody in the Pantheon is a prep. Still refuses to explain why this is a bad thing.
- Is the literal Black Hole Sue: a being who distorts and twists the souls of the world she inhabits, like some Lovecraftion horror in fanfic form.
- The leaders of the power behind the Trope Pantheons saw fit to banish Rose Potter, as they had with Kengo Inui and Ronan Beelzub, leaving only Ebony and Blaise as mages. Blaise, no longer needing to mediate between the two witches, jumped ship to Purgatory, leaving Ebony as Archmage.
- Position: Archmage of Mary Suetopia.
- Chance of Redemption: None. That said, people enjoy her actions in a "guilty fashion" sort of way.
Jenna Silverblade, Goddess of Relationship Sues
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The TTI logo
- Alignment: Lawful Stupid
- Portfolio: Counterproductive Advertising, Truly Dumb Superheroes, Unbelievably Horrifying Ho Yay, Designated Heroes, Losers of Console Wars, Laughably Bad Scare Campaigns
- Domains: Competition, Madness, Trickery, War
- Followers: Way, way too many
- Enemies: Segata Sanshiro, Scrappy Doo, Onslaught
- Johnny Turbo was the first Disgrace to bow before the original king and queen. In honor of this dubious achievement, he was made into Mary Suetopia's Minister of Propaganda. As one might expect, he has done his usual job at this task, coming up with laughably bad propaganda pieces that paint the non-Castaway members of the Tropes Pantheon as evil, red-eyed, Communist robots. Has kept his position even with Richard in power.
- Frequently tries to drive home the point that "they're not even human!" Nevermind that in the multi-species context of the Pantheon, this is pretty blatant racism, even to many of the Disgraces themselves.
- Is also making a bid for the Throne of Squick. Orochimaru doesn't even compare. Slaanesh is ... eager to see what he's got. Rumored to have "the arcade feel."
- Johnny Turbo fell by arousing the wrath of Segata Sanshiro; JT spread lies about the Sega Saturn, claiming it to be a worthless piece of garbage made by evil, red-eyed, Communist "Feka" men. Naturally, Segata Sanshiro did not take too well to this and reported Turbo's behavior to the Court of the Gods. After the decree was made, Johnny was judo-slammed to the Disgraces, complete with explosion. To this day, the crater caused by that explosion still remains. They're turning it into a swimming pool.
- Has the blessing of Yellow Heart.
- Position: Minister of Propaganda.
- Chance of Redemption: If it catches on that he might have been taking the piss all along, moderate.
Eliza Reagan, The Rich Bitch
- Demigoddess (thinks she is an Overdeity)
- Symbol: The Trifore. Alternately, an overly detailed dress. Alternately, Link Jr.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Author Appeal, Costume Porn, Badly Written Sex Scenes, Author Avatars, Narm, Sex Equals Love, Relationship Sue (and several others), Small Name, Ego The Size Of A Fucking Galaxy,So Bad You Can't Stop Reading, Snark Bait
- Domains: Magic, Pride, Lust, Mind
- Claims she is married to Link. Link says he doesn't remember being married to her, leaving some to speculate that she is married to a different Link.
- She says that one day she will become queen of the whole pantheon. Everyone just ignores her.
- Berri, during a tour of the marketplace, saw some of Jenna's clothes from her past job as a merchant. Amazed, she bought all that Jenna had and gave her the position of Royal Tailor.
- Has fallen out of favor with her creator.
- Position: Royal Tailor.
- Chance of Redemption: Unlikely
Aki Honda, the Alpha Bitch
- Symbol: The Reagan mansion
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Rich Bitch, Self-Aware Jerks With Lots of Money, Alpha Bitches, Clingy Jealous Girl.
- Domains: Money, Suffering.
- Followers: Neal Reagan (her brother. Male, but they're equally disgraceful), Flay Allster
- Allies: Aki Honda
- Opposed by: Every Ojous (including Chikane Himemiya of the Love Pantheon and Umi Ryuuzaki of the Magic Pantheon), Setsuko Ohara
- In her mortal life, she lived her life in richness with the source of joy in making another girl named Candace White (otherwise known as Candy). As she did not commit a completely serious crime and pleaded that she'll be good in the afterlife, she was allowed in the gates of Pantheon... but...
- Just as she ascended, she continues to torture Candy while posing as a God by paying the services of Light Yagami. A lot of Gods/Goddesses were against Eliza's actions, but Light's strategies gave her protection, until even Light himself grew sick of Eliza's overdependency on him. Eventually Eliza fell to the Disgraces as part of Light's scheme, by making not only most of rich but good women, but also other victims of Eliza's torture: Sam and Dean Winchester and WALL-E, testify on Eliza's crimes. She soon became a role model of 'How NOT to be a good noblewoman'.
- Even in the Disgraces section, Eliza still looks down at all other Disgraces, making her a very negative figure even amongst the Disgraces, second to only Tomoe. She managed to persuade Nena Trinity to just drop her attempts to draw a moral compass and use it for redeeming her crimes and embrace her hatedom, which eventually got her killed, and Eliza's response was just... "Hah, serves her right."
- Her next target was Kotonoha. However, her ascension caused a minor Villainous Breakdown for Eliza. She has since recovered and has chosen to use her position to freeze Roscoe P. Coltrane's assets, forcing him to act as her bodyguard.
- Recently has been seen hanging around with Aki Honda, she was responsible of sheltering her after Aki was kicked down here after... some stuffs. These days, they're both acting like some sort of Evil Duo. Time will tell how long this will last.
- Position: Treasurer.
- Chance of Redemption: Too negative an influence to be allowed anywhere, though the GUAE has expressed interest in hiring a "fundraiser".
Roscoe P. Coltrane, God of Crooked Cops and Bad Drivers
- Symbol: A test tube
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Alpha Bitch, Bullying (Eventual) Dangerous People For the Evulz, Test Tube Rape, Karmic Death, Leading Group Of Bulliers, Complete Monster
- Domains: High School, Bullying, Suffering
- Followers: Kyouka Nanjou (Yume Miru Kusuri)
- Allies: Eliza Reagan
- Enemies: Every single Lovable Alpha Bitch
- At one point after Aki's brutal death by Hiroko AND being deemed too evil to even be in the Disgraces, Eliza intervened and raised her into this position, and now they form up an Evil Duo on bullying and being a general bitch to many. Aki herself is actually impressed with many of Eliza's atrocities and they became friends over that. This wouldn't sit well to many innocents...
- Even one of her originators, Libby, was horrified with what she did.
- When her place among the Disgraces was put under criticism, Eliza quickly claimed to be setting up a collection agency and put Aki in position as head of the agency. This was merely a scapegoat to allow Aki to torment those in "debt" (her regular targets with false debts stapled on) without being forced out.
- Position: Head of Eliza's "collection agency".
- Chance of Redemption: Zilch.
Dark Yagami, God of Copy Cat Sues
- Symbol: A speed limit sign that can be switched from "50" to "35" just as you drive past.
- Alignment: Seriously messed up on that last landing. Is the tie rod even still there?
- Portfolio: Pursuit, Miscommunication, Car Chases, Following his suspects into situations he really shouldn't have.
- Domains: Law, Trickery, Speed
- His insatiable demand for replacement patrol cars is believed to have kept the Chrysler Corporation afloat singlehandedly between the first gas crisis and the 1979 bailout. It is also believed that any attempt by him to chase down Yukari Tanizaki will lead to the collapse of the entire highway system in both Japan and the former Confederacy. Has never heard the phrase "You can't outrun a radio".
- Lost his position in the Pantheon of Justice. Amazingly, without crashing a car this time.
- Is now stuck in the position of Eliza Reagan's bodyguard until he gets redeemed.
- Position: Eliza Reagan's bodyguard.
- Chance of Redemption: Moderate. If he manages to capture "them Duke Boys", he might make it. Maybe.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The same black notebook Light Yagmi uses as his symbol... except it's white instead of black. (CAUSE LIGHT YAGMI USES A DARK NOTEBOOK SO DARK YAGAMI USES A LIGHT NOTEBOOK. GET IT?)
- Alignment: Supposedly Lawful Evil, but in practice it's more like Stupid Evil
- Portfolio: God Mode Sues, Villain Sues, Chronic Backstabbing Disorder, and Shocking Swerves
- Domains: Evil, Death, Blood, Mirrors
- Allies: His armies would be theoretically limitless if he could just stop betraying them for five minutes
- Enemies: L, Light Yagami, Lelouch Lamperogue
- Supposedly Light Yagami's long-lost twin brother, Dark was kicked down here for trying to take over the Council of Shadows though brute force.
- Starscream finds his backstabbing excessive. Nothing more really needs to be said
- Is currently plotting with Richard Rahl to overthrow King Edward And Queen Bella... and then plans to backstab Richard too.
- Position: Grand Vizier
- Chance of Redemption: Negative infinity
The Knights of Mary Suetopia:
(as soon as they finish recruiting anyway) Knights are the enforcers and military of Mary Suetopia, answering only to the King and Queen (and still not very fond of following orders, they're the stars of this show!
Richard Rahl, God of Moral Dissonance
Nena Trinity, "Accidental" Mass Murderer
- Intermediate Deity. The highest level deity among all the Disgraced, as he will not let anyone forget.
- Symbol: The Sword of Truth
- Alignment: Lawful Good according to the story, Lawful Evil to anyone else
- Portfolio: Moral Dissonace, Marty Stus, Author Filibusters, Warped Aesops, Broken Aesops, Thinking In Absolutes
- Domains: War, Magic, Good (Evil)
- Followers: Marche (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance), Ayn Rand, Andrew Ryan
- Believes he is the One True God, since none of the others have "moral clarity". What he does casually and with a clear conscience would be called an "atrocity" if done by anyone else, but he is the only real Good Guy, so it's okay. Vows to reshape the Pantheon in his own image one day.
- Will jump over a cliff to come after you. Fears chickens, for they are not chickens, but evil manifest. For this reason, has a special hatred for Leeroy Jenkins. Also believes goats are noble animals.
- Has his own palatial estate in the countryside of Mary Suetopia. There is a very high turnover rate among his servants.
- Ever since Edward and Bella became the new King and Queen of Mary Suetopia, Richard has begin plotting to overthrow them and take their place as supreme ruler here.
- Nominally the leader of the Knights, but Lord Djibril rarely follows orders from anyone. He tends to try to ignore Djibril, for the moment at least.
- Position: 1st Knight of Mary Suetopia.
- Chance of Redemption: Maybe after the next book comes out.
(The Last Survivor of Team Trinity)
Tomoe Marguerite, The Mean-Spirited Traitor
- Lesser Goddess. Formerly deceased but brought back through Super Robot Wars Z.
- Symbol: GNW-003 Gundam Throne Drei
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil After joining Wang Liu Mei, Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Crazy People, Mass Genocide, Tykebombs
- Domain: Army, Destruction, Suffering, War
- Followers: None...she killed them all (one non-follower Kill 'em All victim managed to survive and deified to get revenge: Kazuya Mishima)
- Opposed by: Shana, Kazuya Mishima
- "Accidentally" killed millions of innocents out of sheer boredom by bombarding them with lasers. Imagine how many more would have died if she had pressed the "right" button...
- Broke the fine mold built by Shana's mortal priestess Rie Kugimiya, thus earning her hate. And as mentioned, she 'accidentally' killed Kazuya, which caused him to put her on his black list when he got Back from the Dead and deified. She had her chance to be forgiven, but she botched it after some "advice" from Eliza Reagan, permanently ingraining her amongst the Disgraces.
- Was able to acquire knighthood due to killing Wang Liu Mei, a person who was hated more than her.
- Position: 2nd Knight of Mary Suetopia.
- Chance of Redemption: Very slim. Some would argue she got her just desserts after staying under the karmic radar for so long, meaning it would take a miracle for her to make a genuine turnaround, she had her chance in Super Robot Wars Z2: Saisei-Hen but she ditched it. Since it's a Long Runner, only time will tell if she will get another shot.
(formerly Coral Otome #2; previous post abandoned to become the self-proclaimed "Queen" of the Valkyries)
Argath (or Algus) Thadalfus (or Sadalfas), Fallen Noble Supremacist
- Quasideity (former Lesser Goddess)
- Symbol: A fragment of the Cursed Obsidian GEM
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Psycho Lesbians, Dark Magical Girls, Smug Snakes, Spoiled Brats, Prisoner Molestation, Creepy Stalkers, Transparent Bastardry, Lack of Empathy (or Sympathetic Characteristics)
- Domains: Darkness, Lust, Wrath, Greed, Pride, Envy
- Allies: Shizuru (in her own mind)
- Enemies: Suigintou, Shizuru (unwilling), Alice Margatroid
- Former Underling of: Nagi
- Lived a pampered life on Earth, and attempted to maintain her status by throwing as many people under the bus as possible. Her utter refusal to change her ways after realizing her allies/followers have abandoned her out of the sake of their own health (and scoffed at her hypocrisy stemming from a rant about choosing one's destiny while still siding with a malevolent leader who could easily kill her when the time was convenient) have forever doomed her to the "Disgraces" section.
- Tomoe claims to have done countless villainous deeds (including beating up Suigintou for not obeying her command to kill one of the Love goddesses in order to give her a seat) for the sake of being happy with Shizuru, but Judge Johnson rejected her "not guilty" plea. Phoenix thinks she might have done better for herself if she had simply pleaded insanity.
- Apparently still moonlights as a grunt for the GUAE, but wields no real power there, as no one can trust her to do her job properly or honestly.
- Position: 3rd Knight of Mary Suetopia.
- Chance of Redemption: For this incarnation: not likely. Her bad reputation has bled slightly into those of other similarly-named yet not-as-well-known alternate-universe versions of herself.
Grignr, God of Badly-Written Fantasy
Lord Djibril, God of Chaotic Stupidity
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The crest of the White Lion
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Lawful Evil in undead form)
- Portfolio: Knights Templar, Jerkasses, Possibly having a name with an S in it.
- Domain: Army, Undead, Classism
- Ally (sort of): Eliza (they share the same disdain for people without money or status)
- Follower: Grand Marshall Garithos (Warcraft III)
- Came back from the dead and struck a Deal with the Devil to exact revenge against those who looked down on him, and currently exists in the Pantheon as a decaying zombie.
- Some argue that his return as a Deathknight was a form of penance, allowing those who hate him (everyone) to kill him a second time, yet it is not enough to wash away the sins of him going ARROW'D! on a hostage with intent to kill her.
- Position: 4th Knight of Mary Suetopia.
- Chance of Redemption: Low. Like Shinji Matou, Algus is beaten up on a daily basis. Unlike Shinji, he has the powers to defend himself against his enemies.
Mara Jade Skywalker, Goddess of Variable Sues
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The LOGOS logo
- Alignment: Chaotic Stupid/Stupid Evil
- Portfolio: Tykebomb Makers, Terrorism, Smug Snakes, Not Thinking His Cunning Plans All The Way Through, Poor Choice in Villainous Wear
- Domains: War, Army, Chaos, Retribution
- Followers: the Witch Princess (Harvest Moon), the Yamiko (Sailor Nothing)
- Opposed by: Miko Miyazaki, naturally; Light Yagami, Batman, Ryu Hayabusa
- One wonders why Djibril was placed on the outer reaches of the Pantheon rather than inside the Heroes and Villains house opposed by Miko Miyazaki, Goddess of Lawful Stupidity. Some may believe it's because he tried to recruit and brainwash expendable Child Soldiers into killing the Overdeities so that everyone (including Djibril himself) could move up in rank. Others believe it's because he tried to con Konata Izumi into cosplaying as Mai Shiranui and acting as her replacement. Either way, everyone agrees he probably should have sat down and drew an outline of his plan and working out the hitches before putting it into action.
- Is very pissed off that, unlike him, his rival managed to narrowly avoid a place in the Disgraces domain. He vowed to launch a crusade against anyone who has received "unnatural" enhancements of any kind (be they genetic or supernatural, but not chemical), but between his previous failures and the fact that he wears blue lipstick, no one takes him seriously.
- To accelerate the prophecy, he brainwashed three emotionally immature teenagers (two of whom are dangerously unstable) to fight for him and his fellow knights and keeps them in line via brainwashing and drugs. Three guesses on how well this is going to turn out.
- The fact that he has the same voice as Ryu Hayabusa is one thing that disturbs the ninja so much.
- Position: 6th Knight of Mary Suetopia.
- Chance of Redemption: Very unlikely. He still doesn't appear to have learned his lesson.
(Mara, Jade, Emperor's Hand, Countess Claria, Skywalker's Beloved, Consort of the Son of Vader)
Tony Farms, God of Designated Heroes
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Depending on her status, a pair of flashing green eyes on a red-gold background or a deactivated lightsaber crossed with a small blaster
- Alignment: Various stages on the spectrum of Good, from Lawful to Chaotic.
- Portfolio: Canon Immigrants, Mistreatment Induced Betrayals, Zahnian Writing, an unknown past with a surprising lack of attached angst, Snarkery, Protection of Children
- Domains: The Force, Vengeance, War
- Followers: Most Expanded Universe characters who dare to strive to the heights of the source material's protagonists. One of the most notable is Corran Horn, the ex-cop silver-lightsabered famous pilot Jedi with a tragic past who can absorb energy and change people's minds for them, and is nearly as variable as she. They've got more than a little UST, but they've both agreed that his wife and her husband would not be happy, so they are Just Friends who work together and enjoy back-to-back badassery.
- Her presence, and later her death, provoked some fierce discussion about whether or not she belonged here or should join the gods in Purgatory or even the main houses of the Pantheon. Her fans, angered by how her antifans ignore all of her interesting traits to focus soley on perceived Sue traits, have lobbied repeatedly for her admission into a respected House. However, the Emperor has exerted influence to keep her here, and she hasn't petitioned to get out. Yet.
- Repeatedly kicking the ass of characters meant to be the most powerful and most glorious and most awesome of anything, however, means she has unfortunately more than met the qualifications to remain among the disgraced, although she is allowed out with the permission of main Pantheonic gods. In terms of how she was sent here and what restrictions are placed on her, she's closer to being one of the Fallen. Her temple is here, but she's not there very often.
- Mara fluctuates in age, from her eighteen-year-old Emperor's Hand self, a loyal Imperial who has private doubts, to her bitter smuggler self with allegiance issues, to the various stages where she is a Jedi knight and a wife or a mother. She's naturally caustic during all of them, but her smuggler self is the hardest to get along with, being very defensive. The Emperor can sometimes persuade her youngest self to do things for him, but as a Jedi she rejects him utterly.
- Rumoured to be working as The Mole for the Pantheon on her good days.
- Position: 7th Knight of Mary Suetopia. This is a very recent development, and in truth she's the odd one out, since unlike the other Knights she does accept orders without making a production of it, and while she defends her position she doesn't covet a higher one. However, she interprets orders rather... flexibly, having morals and a brain and all that, and has been known to ignore them entirely. Mary Suetopia still tries to make use of her, mostly because she's one of the few who can get through the gate without acquiring an "escort". Several times she has been ordered to go out into the main Pantheon and do this or that, and sometimes she reports success, sometimes she says it was not possible at the time.
- Chance of Redemption: Pretty damn high, actually.
Makoto Ito and Sekai Saionji, God and Goddess of Painfully Stupid Love Plots
- Quasideity (Each man is a god, each man is free... so where does that leave the gods?)
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Symbol: Puma face on Aztec belt
- Domain: So Called Heroes, Boffing In The Air, Having A Much Better Sidekick, Theme Music
- Followers: The cast of The Lost World: Jurassic Park, the protagonists of the Left Behind series, The Mariner [[spoiler:(Ulysses)]]
- Enemies: Mike and the bots
- Recommended for the post by an Aztec priest who did all the work for him, with Mike and the bots as character references.
- Is more or less ineffective in combat due to having no idea how to use his powers. To combat this, Ethan has given him an intelligent robotic Exposition Fairy to remind him of the powers he has and when to use them. Although being Ethan's creation, said fairy is sarcastic, uncooperative and may be trying its hardest to get him killed.
- Flies like a moron.
- Position: 8th Knight of Mary Suetopia.
- Chance of Redemption: Low, even if more people actually knew who he was.
Peter Griffin, God of Jerkasses
- Symbol: NICE BOAT.
- Alignment: Chaotic Stupid, at the very least. Whether they are neutral or evil is up for debate, but they're certainly not good.
- Domains: Chaos, Domination, Greed, Madness, Suffering
- Deciding that they needed to accelerate their plans, Lord Djibril had both brainwashed into Super Soldiers. Now they serve as knights, at least until someone better comes along. However, he forgot to remove their pre-existing emotional baggage.
- Whispers in the halls of the Pantheon say that Darth Vader has been seen in their company on his Wangstier days, but nobody dares ask him if these allegations are true for obvious reasons.
- Position: 9th (Makoto), 10th (Sekai) Knights of Mary Suetopia
- Chance of Redemption: Makoto? If we're not talking about manga or Light Novel Makoto, absolutely none. Sekai? Zilch.
Shinji Matou, Self-Serving Rapist Bastard
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His TV set
- Alignment: Chaotic Stupid
- Portfolio: People with Random Flashbacks, Men Who Don't Get the Point, Zany Patriarchs, Jerkasses, Henpecked Husbands, Violent Scotch-Irishmen
- Domain: Bullying, Stupidity, Incompetence, Family (betrayed)
- Followers: Stan Smith, Cleveland Brown, Ray Barone, Archie Bunker
- When the court looked over his list of crimes, they saw he turned against the concept of family love and that it was only fitting to send him here and give his position to Homer Simpson.
- Position: 11th Knight of Mary Suetopia
- Chance of Redemption: Rarely. What little good he has done has been pretty much negated by recent actions.
Kaldor Draigo God of God Mode Sues
- Symbol: His fake spell book
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Raping (And gloating about it), Smugness, Idiocy, Sexual Predator, The Unfavorite from a Big Screwed-Up Family
- Domain: Rape, Drama, Idiocy, Cowardice
- Followers: None confirmed. Possibly Damon Gant.
- Enemies: Richard Rahk, Medusa, Rin Tohsaka
- Followers: Byron Hall and Co.
- Shinji spent his life thinking he can do anything as he pleases and the world circles around him. Upon his ascension, originally into the House of Love, he repeatedly landed in the cells, sometimes rather maimed, underneath the House of Defense for refusing to understand that "no" really does mean "no". One favorite target was Medusa. Things came to a head when he kidnapped Rin and gloated over her imminent rape within earshot of Cu Chulainn. His trial was an especially long one, as goddess after goddess testified about him on the stand.
- These days Shinji spends his time sneaking into Mary Suetopia and kidnapping Berii in endless rape attempts. She tolerates this, allowing Shinji occasional success and summoning Richard to come and beat him up at the most opportune moment, as it adds more drama and gets her more sympathy from her subjects - with Mary Suetopia populated as it is, she needs all the advantages she can get. Shinji himself is not nearly as big of a threat as he believes he is.
- Is incredibly jealous at how Rance and Kengo got bigger positions than him. Shinji thinks he should got both of their houses. All Gods retaliated by showing how much they're successful in what they do originally (even if Kengo is far more sinister). However, he is now in far better spirits since the leaders of the power behind the Trope Pantheons decided Keigo was better off being permanently banished. However, with Rance's banishment, any chance he had of entering the Pantheon proper was killed off.
- Position: 12th Knight of Mary Suetopia
- Chance of Redemption: None. It's unlikely that anyone would allow him anywhere near the House of Love. He only gets to stay around because some of the other Disgraces find him a whole lot of fun...to beat up. Even Shinji Ikari totally went off on this bastard after he tried to get a hold of Rei & Asuka. However, since the former holder of the seat he would have gotten was permanently banished, his chances of leaving the Disgraces have improved dramatically. But with the removal of Rance and fears of his world being cast off from TV Tropes, the ones who control the Pantheon are currently debating his removal.
The Gladiator Pit:
Fighters and brawlers who have yet to qualify for position as a Knight duke it out for the amusement of the masses
The Gobbledy Gooker, God of Wrestle Crap
Loly Aivirrne and Menoly Mallia, Goddesses of Ungratefulness
- Symbol: Giant Egg
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Bad Wrestling Gimmicks, Turkeys (both actual and metaphorical)
- Domain: Birds
- Followers: The Red Rooster, The Shockmaster...oh, forget it. We'd be here all year listing examples.
- Somewhere, someone thought it would be a good idea to hatch an egg in a wrestling ring. Vince McMahon is still trying to live this one down.
- Was severly injured by a massive spear from Edge during the 8-man Hell In A Cell Elimination match that decided the title of Wrestling Godhood. None of the disgraces knows when he will recover.
- Position: Gladiator.
- Chance of Redemption: Are you kidding? He's got an award named after him listing the worst of the worst. So...no.
Bubsy the Bobcat, God of Failed Video Game Mascots
- Symbol: Orihime's face being crossed scribbled out.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Striking Back At Those Who Saved Their Lives, Jealous bitches, being Too Dumb to Live, Fangirl
- Domains: Jealousy, Emotion, War (or so they claim, for the last one)
- Opposed by: The majority of Gods/Goddesses hate them. Inoue Orihime can't seem to bring herself to hate or oppose them, though.
- Fell after Kurosaki Ichigo heard about what they did to Orihime in details. Needless to say, after ascension to the Pantheon, they met with Ichigo's Unstoppable Rage and despite being cocky enough to think they can beat him, they're badly beaten and when other Gods witnessed, Ichigo reveals what they truly are and the Gods agreed to toss them to the Disgraces, with zero chance to return.
- They claim that they're Aizen's greatest servants, but even Aizen thinks they're just in delusions. He admits that he's not even using Kyoka Suigetsu for them to have such delusions.
- Position: Gladiators.
- Chance of Redemption: Loly has no chance of redemption and is permanently here as the Gods know that she'll be ungrateful enough if they show mercy. Menoly has a higher chance due to being more sane than Loly.
Lieutenant Mary Sue, Goddess of Parody Sues
- Symbol: A multicolored ball of yarn
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Horrible Video Games, Loud and Obnoxious Talking Animals with "Attitude"
- Domains: Animal, Air, Death
- Couldn't jump high enough to follow behind Mario, and wasn't fast enough to keep up with Sonic.
- Attempted to make the jump into the third dimension with disastrous results. "What Could Possibly Go Wrong??" he asked. The audience responded with one word: "Everything."
- With the passing of time, his decline into obscurity, and the healing of all those smitings, Bubsy has accepted his fate as a Disgrace, and leaves his wretched legacy for others to follow. He does have a surprising number of followers, but they don't know it themselves.
- Has seen a small rise in profits due to higher demand for new materials by Jenna. Intends to buy himself a higher spot in Mary Suetopia when he can.
- Was recently given a spot as a Gladiator.
- Position: Gladiator.
- Chance of Redemption: Getting higher with nostalgia, as a lot of folks just feel sorry for him now. In fact, Court Of The Gods once consider to release him, knowing that while he isn't really good mascot, at least he tried. Unfortunately for Bubsy, the court change their mind upon looking at his Bubsy 3D...
(The Original Sue)
Berii Shirayuki, Goddess of Canon Sues
- Symbol: A Starfleet Badge.
- Portfolio: Mary Sues and parodies thereof.
- Domains: Space, Beauty, Perfection.
- Followers: All Mary Sues
- Was believed to have been dead, only for her casket to be found floating throughout space by Wesley and Ethan. It was soon found that she was merely unconscious. She was brought back to consciousness and brought into Marysuetopia.
- While she is often revered highly by the people, she tries to keep a low profile. While she still retains her beauty, her tendency to attract attention has been dulled due to being surrounded by people with greater Sueishness
- Position: Gladiator.
- Chance of Redemption: Pretty high, actually. Her sins are small potatoes due to the changing of standards of what makes a Sue. It wouldn't take much for her to jump to Purgatory.
(Mew Berry, Berry Sue)
Scrappy-Doo, Poster Boy for Unlikability
- Lesser Goddess (former Overdeity, forcibly sealed after outrage from the Gods in the Main House)
- Symbol: Everything the original five Mews had, only shinier
- Alignment: Lawful Good (really a Lawful Neutral)
- Portfolio: Mary Sues of the Ridiculously Powerful and Instantly Beloved Varieties, Those Who Cause Character Derailment In Others, Creator's Pets, Character Magnetism, Nonexistent Sequels, Bunnygirls with Cat Tails Because Normal Bunnies Aren't Special Enough
- Domains: Avarice, Charm, Radiance
- Once used her ditzy appearance to arrange a hostile takeover of the Main House, forcing Ichigo, Goddess of Catgirls, to be her minion. Ichigo now swears revenge on all Canon Sues.
- Was forced off her throne by Edward Cullen so Bella could take her place, left in the Gladiator Pit so she wouldn't have any political power. She still has a tendency to spend time with Edward's High Priest, due to being the former rulers of Mary Suetopia.
- Position: Gladiator.
- Chance of Redemption: Near impossible as long as Ichigo Momomiya remains in the Pantheon. Still very low otherwise.
Misa Toriizaki, Goddess of The Swiss Messenger
- Symbol: A Puppy Pumping Fists
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, arguably
- Portfolio: Scrappies, Charging Headfirst Into Dangerous Situations Without Plans, Small Fry, Talking Animals, Hot Blood
- Followers: Adric (Doctor Who) was his High Priest on Earth. Following a suspiciously fortunate Heroic Sacrifice, he became a martyr of the Church of Scrappy Doo.
- Domains: Good, Planning (or lack thereof)
- Rose to godhood by stealing souls as part of a revenge plot after being kicked out of the Scooby-Doo gang.
- Scrappy Doo is the most notorious of the Unlikable Characters, but he does not lead them. They can't stand him, in fact. He is the only member of the Disgraces who cannot get into Mary Suetopia at all. He can't even bribe up a day pass or distract the border guards. It may be claimed that the sheer irony of this caused him to snap, but it's hard to tell the difference - Scrappy has always charged about, angrily telling any god he meets to, "Put 'em up!"
- When Berii finally met Scrappy, she heard his story and took pity on him. Afterwards, she gave him entrance into Mary Suetopia, making him the Royal Pet. However, Berii's loss of influence reduced him to being stuck in a gladiatorial role.
- Rules his domain with his father, the dog from Duck Hunt, who is infamous for giving that iconic, infuriating laugh to everyone in every situation. Yes, even Scrappy.
- The one being that genuinely thinks that he is funny is Jabba the Hutt; the thing is, though, Jabba also believes that Scrappy would be delicious.
- Although the Scrappy Case was shut almost instantly some information has come up in Scrappy's defense, leaving the case open for the debate in the Court Of The Gods.
- Position: Gladiator.
- Chance of Redemption: The verdict is that the only thing keeping him here are the events of The Movie...
Sonichu, God of Bile Fascination
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A poster of Cygnus Zodiarts
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil or Chaotic Stupid (She sees herself as Neutral Good)
- Followers: The Ugly Duckling Cult who now double as her cheerleaders.
- Allies: Kaname Ohgi
- Enemies: The Kamen Rider Club, Ahiru (For being the goddess of dance)
- Portfolio: Causing strife for one action, being a complete bitch while acting sweet, sporting black for no apparent reason, being a complete idiot, Cults, Getting away with what she's done.
- Got sent here when it was found out that she forced fellow cult member Norio Eguchi to transform into the Cygnus Zodiarts, despite the guy begging and pleading not to. She, and the rest of her Ugly Ducklings were cast aside to the disgraces by Johnson after hearing the case from the Kamen Rider Club.
- Misa claims that while she only did this once, Kamen Rider Club member Yuki Jojima did this twice and the fans had a Never Live It Down moment with the otaku. However, Yuki's acts turned out for the better (Kengo got much needed Character Development, and the club got a teacher to be their faculty adviser) and Yuki also got Rescued from the Scrappy Heap after the events with the Gemini Zodiarts.
- Her whole cult got sent here because they all were involved with Misa's sentence, and thus they all got away with the crime. All of them fail to realize that what they did was wrong. Gentaro has tried to help, but this is something that he won't be able to do.
- Spends her time judging the 'good deeds' that she and her cult do with a "Plus or Minus" system. Naturally, she always gives all of the people positive reinforcement (of the bad kind), but any talk about the Kamen Rider Club gives them a minus.
- Position: Gladiator
- Chance of Redemption: Slim—it all depends on whether she can get a few points racked up on doing good deeds and not cause another cult member to become a monster.
- Symbol: His father's Sonichu Medallion
- Alignment: Neutral Evil, though he plays it off as Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Comics that are unreadable but that you can't stop coming back to
- Domains: Animal, Envy, Hatred, Lust, Pestilence
- Followers: None whatsoever. The closest to followers are trolls, who are more or less playing him along.
- Other enemies: "4-Cent Garbage", Sonic The Hedgehog, Pikachu, Anyone in the House of Justice for being Jerkops/Janecops, particularly Miko Miyazaki.
- Due to his father being banished from the realm of the gods into the Time Void for being too controversial, he was there to take his place. He still has no idea if this should be considered a good thing or not.
- Despite the fact that the other Disgraces have at times tried to give him some important missions, he has always been to busy spending time with his mortal wife and friends if not trying to track down people who made fun of him on the internet.
- Miko Miyazaki was sent to break up the miscarriage of justice that was the Trial of the Asperpedia 4, but Sonichu thought she was a Janecop and reacted violently. This resulted in her beating him senseless.
- Tossed into the Gladiator Pit in order to amuse the people of Marysuetopia.
- Position: Gladiator
- Chance of Redemption: Currently zero if not below that somehow.
- Has an entire wiki dedicated to his failings. Really, the only reason he's here and not officially considered the worst Disgrace is due to being an internet phenomenon and troll bait.
Artists, Intellectuals, and Others:
Nominally the heart and mind of Mary Suetopia, really avoided at all costs even by each other.
Mr. and Mrs. Shun Ayasaki, Deities of Bad Non-Cosmic Parenting
Wilhelm von Juergen, the Minor Deity Who Doesn't Know His Place
- Symbol: Two stick figures with labels 'Dad' and 'Mom', rained with money.
- Alignment: Stupid Evil
- Portfolio: Jerkasses, Abusive Parents, Abandonment,
- Domain: Parents, Abuse, Money.
- Opposed by: Onizuka Eikichi, the whole House of Family (except the evil ones such as Scar, Precia, Angela... with the exception of maybe Darth Vader).
- They fell after Onizuka discovered their abuse to poor Hayate Ayasaki and their unrepentant ways. He descended to the mortal realm for a 'parental visit', German Suplexed Shun, and spanked Mrs. Ayasaki while preaching to them about how wrong child abuse is. When they tried to slip away with false promises, Onizuka instantly threw them to the Disgraces without consulting the rest of the House of Justice. The rest of the Pantheon was against such act at first, but eventually agreed that sooner or later, they will be thrown to the Disgraces anyway.
- Surprisingly, Hayate is neutral to them, despite their abuse to the poor kid before his deification.
- Their fall is actually what inspired Homer Simpson to clean up his act and try to be redeemed in The Movie.
- Position: No important position, they just live among the Disgraced as civilians, unrepetant and uncaring as ever as they're given infinite money. Even Richard and Berii know better to not give them any important position or they'll leech it off in no time.
- Chance of Redemption: Zilch. Ill-treating your own kids kinda strikes a nerve.
Natsuru Senou, God(dess) of being Oblivious to Love
- Symbol: A Bartoll unit
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Knight Templar, Wangst, Victory Against Great People Through Beginner's Luck, Only To Be Eliminated Right After By A Bigger Villain, Creators of Evil AIs (that ate him)
- Domains: Humiliation, Villainy, Family.
- Followers: Luppi (Bleach), Cypha of Huckebein (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)
- Allies: Shinji Matou
- Opposed by: Lamia Loveless, the whole House of Family (they're disgusted on how he reacts on his family's death), Spider Woman (mutual hatred shared with Lamia. And because he now stored Veranke that she hated), Shang Tsung (Doesn't take an upstart stealing his soul collection purely based on luck very nicely)
- Juergen in his mortal life was invited by Kefka, promised with infamy as a reward, in order to goad Lamia into hatred. He almost succeeded, but failed to destroy Lamia completely, and her heart still remains uncorrupted with hatred towards her humiliation. He then was killed by Kefka.
- As he enters the Pantheon as a normal spirit, he wants to try that again, on different person. He stages an ambush to the House of Justice, in a time when nobody expected, and captured Mitsuru Kirijo. Lamia was amongst the people who came and help fight against him to rescue Mitsuru, but she failed to protect Mitsuru's house in the Pantheon, the house was destroyed by Juergen. Soon after, Juergen quickly fell when Aizen reveals that everything Juergen did was part of his plan and he has outlived his usefulness, instantly disabling him. Before he could do any more harm, Lamia took it upon herself and proposed his banishment, while Mitsuru managed to relocate her home. Soon after, the house was rebuilt, renamed into 'House of Student Council President and Class Representatives' and was inherited by Luna Platz. In short... Juergen tried, but he makes no difference.
- In the Disgraces section, he often shares a drink with Shinji Matou, lamenting that they can make a difference, and also often boasts that he once hit the metaphorical knife on both Lamia and Mitsuru by defeating and humiliating them, but everyone treats him like a joke, stating that since both moved on to their activities, he completely lost towards their conviction.
- Although he has fallen into the Disgraces pantheon, he still has many servants who refuse to let him be forgotten. These servants work in secret, inserting his battlecry into whatever media they can.
- By luck, he managed to snatch the soul of Queen Veranke of the Skrulls before it was absorbed by Shang Tsung. Knowing that they're brethrens, Juergen gave her soul a place in his networks. Too bad this move also garnered him even more enemies.
- Recently Juergen attempted a comeback by sending his priestess Cypha to beat down Signum with cheat, horribly wounding her and declaring that he will return and prove his glory to the Pantheon (and in the meantime, Cypha herself got drafted as a soldier in the GUAE as a result). He never learns, does he?
- Position: Administrator of Mary Suetopia Network.
- Chance of Redemption: Pending a rematch in a canon story arc, and a definitive victory by...someone.
(The Densest Material Known To Man
Elmyra Duff, Enemy to All Living Things and Franchise Killer Incarnate
- Lesser God(dess)
- Symbol: Harakiri Tiger superimposed over a blue Kampfer bracelet
- Alignement: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Gender Bender, being Oblivious to Love, Adaptation Decay and consequent Character Derailment, Les Yay Chick Magnet-ry, ditzes, Idiot Hero, Involuntary Magical Girl Warrior, Blue Hair
- Domains: Lustnote , Good, Fire
- Has absolutely no idea why s/he is in the Pantheon, only knowing that s/he was railroaded into joining by acquaintances. Attempts to hint at, imply, tell, and beat into hir head with a tire iron the reasons have yet to provide more than a confused expression of nonunderstanding.
- Position: Ostensibly, magic knight soldier. Practically, recruitment aid.
- Chance of Redemption: If an anime is made that is truer to the light novels and manga or improves upon them rather than exaggerating negative traits, s/he might be able to ascend to nonabsurd main-love-pantheon obliviousness by virtue of compensating battle and/or conspiracy-finding prowess. Until then, s/he's just here to attract lesbians to the Marysuetopian cause.
Xanthe, Goddess of Uber Polarizing Characters, Plot Tumor, and Author Tract
- Symbol: A hair bow with a little skull in the middle
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (though she thinks she's Good)
- Portfolio: Enemy to All Living Things, Franchise Killer, Hugging And Squeezing And Loving Animals To Itty-Bitty Pieces (Literally), Poorly Disguised Pilots, Executive Meddling, Unlikeable characters, Creator's Pet
- Domains: Animal, Chaos, Destruction, Evil Hunt, Madness
- Followers: Darla (Finding Nemo)
- Enemies: Every animal god or goddess in the Pantheon (though she doesn't know it), especially The Brain
- Position: None (see her punishment below)
- Chance of Redemption: Absolutely zero. She had this coming for a long time.
- There was a movement in the Pantheon to kick her out and place her among the Disgraces. They were led by the Brain, still furious after Elmyra broke into his temple and held him hostage for
an entire season months. He is backed by others who have been, or know, victims of Elmyra's "love", most notably Bugs Bunny (whose followers have been constantly harassed by her), and the Warner Brothers and their Sister, Dot.
- It was successful when The Court Of The Gods received evidence of her single-handedly causing one of the most beloved cartoons of the mid 90's to get cancelled within a matter of 5 episodes. At her trial, the ENTIRE Houses of Beasts and Nature were all there with eye witness accounts of the horrors she wrought upon the pantheon. Elmer Fudd, the character that she was an Expy of, provided the final damning testimony upon disgust at her actions as a one person Franchise Killer.
- Her punishment consisted of a nice visit to the Catachan Barking Toad. She learned nothing from it, so the Pantheon decided that it was one of the few times in which breaking the seal on The Tyranids became necessary. Elmyra was stupid enough to try her little antics on The Swarmlord and she was thus converted to biomass in less than 30 seconds. Her new form is now inert biomass incapable of interacting with the pantheon. There was much rejoicing, passing of nachoes, and consumption of chimichungas within the House of Beasts and House of Nature.
Sally Floyd, Poster Girl of Head Trauma-Inducing Stupidity
- Symbol: Her "Patriarchy Blocker Shades"
- Alignment: True Neutral (thinks she's good)
- Portfolio: Base Breaker, Plot Tumor, Jerk Ass, Knight Templar, Mary Sue, Black Hole Sue, Jerk Sue, Straw Feminist, Creator's Pet, Author Tract
- Domains: Retribution
- Enemies: Despises all male deities regardless of alignment.
- Position: Radical Soap Box Sadie
- Chance of Redemption: Low. Her managing to be more polarizing than Sasuke Uchia and Miko, along with being one of the most infamous plot tumors in all of webcomics, and her being a Mary Sue benefiting from Double Standard cemented her posistion here.
Boxbot, Anthropomorphic Personification of Schadenfreude
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The American Flag
- Alignment: Lawful Stupid
- Portfolio: Pop-Culture Shallowness, Those Who Are Too Dumb to Live, Calling Captain America An Idiot To His Face (And Somehow Living), Bad Reporting
- Domains: None (formerly City, but was revoked at the end of the Civil War)
- Opposed by: Captain America, Jade (for being such a terrible reporter), Commander Shepard (her snide insinuations remind him/her of another reporter s/he had to deal with.)
- Has about two mortal followers, both of which cite that they feel sorry for her for bearing a mutant child which died due to its awful power. Most people, though, don't see that as an excuse. Is supported by Buck Williams and Rita Skeeter, underlings who share her penchant for horrible reporting.
- There was a time when she vied with Jade for the title of Goddess of Reporters and News, but Floyd screwed it up by lecturing Captain America at length about being out-of-touch because he didn't know what Myspace is, a lecture which he just sat there and took. The collective rage of the fanbase propelled her instantly into Disgrace-hood. Rather than use this newfound power to declare war on Cap, she instead hosts lengthy diatribes against him for "stealing" her symbol, and for daring to aspire to godhood. He avoids her - it's not that he Wouldn't Hit a Girl, but if he acted first, he would be in the wrong.
- She and her followers write scathing editorials in the Pantheon newsletter, using really obvious pseudonyms. Both Buck and Rita can generally sneak into the Pantheon proper for new material and interviews. The House of Defense has considered trying harder to keep them out, but frankly those editorials can be very funny—in an obviously trollish, So Bad, It's Good kind of way.
- A telepathic scan revealed that Captain America had a lot to say◊ about Sally's comments.
- Position: Newspaper reporter.
- Chance of Redemption: If only more Skrulls had been revealed...
- Symbol: That stupid face
- Alignment: Lawful Good. (If you can call that "good".)
- Portfolio: Robot Janitors, Perpetual Screw-Ups, Designated Butt Monkeys.
- Domains: Cold, Suffering
- Neither a proper robot nor a proper god. None can tolerate his presence; even the most Stoic cringe at his lilting "Hellooooooooooo".
- "Scorn the Boxbot, and, in your scorn, feel good about your station above the lowly Boxbot, most terrible and contemptibly inadequate of all things."
- Position: Was repurposed by Nina, and later Wesley and Ethan, into an all-purpose robot. He cleans floors, gives foot massages, contains nuclear launch codes, the works.
- Chance of Redemption: None. His terribleness will not be resolved.