There's the Good Gods
, there's the Neutral Gods
, there's the Evil Gods
and then there's these
There are those who have ascended to the Tropes Pantheon, but for all the wrong
reasons. Some are too perfect to be true
, impossible to like
or undeservedly hogging the spotlight
. There's the irredeemably stupid
, the total jerks
, and those who gave the world 'creative' works that never should have seen the light of day
. Reaching unprecedented levels of notoriety, ill-deserved fame and/or hate
turns these wretched creatures into twisted reflections of the true Pantheon
Normally, those who ascend this way are quickly judged in the Court Of The Gods
, and given a sentence even worse than demotion to The Fallen
. Banished from the Pantheon and kicked out of the gates (although the more dignified Disgraces are allowed to walk), they are left to wander the wastelands, until they discover some chance at redemption. At least that's how it used to be
Several of the first gods eventually agreed to form an alliance, pushing their territories together to form the kingdom of Mary Suetopia
. And under the iron-fisted rule of King Edward Cullen
and Queen Bella Swan
, their Kingdom has grown to become a shiny, advanced paradise
, where nothing is wanted for, and each God twists their territory into their own vision of utopia. Through promises of territory, power and vengeance, increasing numbers of the gods have sworn loyalty to the royalty, becoming the Court of Twisted Perfection
and the Thirteen Knights of Mary Suetopia
. And that's not all- their numbers are growing, scraping the bottom of the barrel
of bad Fan Fiction
, the targets of snark
and other things that most of the world would rather forget.
They're far from the most unified bunch, prone to rivalry, infighting and getting on each others' nerves (though it's not like the other Houses can talk), but their combined vanity, lack of allies and thirst for revenge on the true Pantheon unites them. They're rising in prominence as enemies of the alliances of both Good and Evil, although some say the presence of such Gods as Lance Vance
, and the inherent failure that they have in common dooms them to failure no matter how hard they try
. It's not like you'll ever get most of them to admit it, but still.
Recently, the one who codified
and gave a name to
the Mary Sue
concept, Lieutenant Mary Sue
, got redeemed. They aren't happy with that and are currently trying to bring her back to Mary Suetopia. She continues to refuse to this day, and has sworn herself as an enemy to the Disgraces for all eternity.
As much as some of us would want it, please remember not to add any Real Life
examples into this less than honorable House. Too much of a risk for drama, arguments and whatnot. Trust us. This house used to be bigger.
The Royal Family:
The nominal rulers of Mary Suetopia
, though notoriety, ruthlessness and claiming it first. Their word is law. Questioning them is... not a good idea
Curiously the members of the Royal Family all originated from one source
. Uhm, go figure.
Edward Cullen, God of Marty Stus and Shitty Vampires
- Well, they are the royal family, after all.
Bella Swan, Goddess of Mary Sues and Satellite Love Interest
- Overdeity when acting in the lands of the Disgraced, Greater God elsewhere.
- Symbol: A pale, adonis-like glittery torso.
- Alignment: True Neutral, with moments of Neutral Evil.
- Portfolio: Shitty Vampires, Sparkling in Sunlight hostile fan girls, Marty Stus, Psychic Powers, Red Eyes, Take Warning, Supernatural Gold Eyes, Hormones Over Basic Inteligence
- Domains: Undeath, High School, "Love", Perfection, Sparkles, Psychicness
- Allies: Enoby.
- Enemies: One could say "the entire Pantheon" and leave it at that, but there are specific examples.
- Adrian Tepes, Valvatorez, Ragna the Bloodedge, Rachel Alucard, David, Alucard, Dracula, Spike, Midna, Dio Brando, Flandre Scarlet, Evangeline A.K. McDowell, even Karin Maaka... Vampires of all alignments hate him, even stopping fights with each other to attack him on sight.
- Fenrich and Valkenhayn are cleared to assault Edward on sight. Fenrich packs a flare gun to alert others to a Cullen sighting just in case.
- Also Twilight Sparkle, who has hated him ever since she read Twilight.
- He and Bella hate The Nostalgia Critic, though it's one sided as the Critic constantly laughs at them, seeing them as the "Crowning Achievement of Absolute Horridness".
- Lord Byron hates Edward due to the former's affinity with vampires and that Edward thinks the traditional vampires are lame compared to him.
- The Protectors of the Plot Continuum have no sympathy for Edward or his mistress, and will act to put him in his place if he tries to visit the Pantheon proper.
- Even his mortal alter-ego, Robert Pattinson, hates him. He call Edward "a 108 year-old virgin".
- Alexander Anderson considers him an even bigger insult to his religion than Alucard is (at least Alucard has Style), and Alucard considers House Cullen a disgrace to vampires everywhere. They've agreed to a temporary cease-fire so that they can devote themselves to eradicating the sparklepire menace. AMEN!
- All Three Stooges of Torifune have no sympathy for House Cullen whatsoever.
- Noel could barely stomach the first movie even without Tsubaki explaining the "finer details". Her fellow gunners had to calm Noel down when she activated Kusanagi and ventilated every training target in blind rage when Panty casually commented that she'd sooner gun Edward down than "clean his barrel".
- Tsubaki forced herself to read through the entire Twilight Saga to fully understand the concept of Single-Target Sexuality and how it could go horribly wrong. She considers the entire saga, and the characters spawned from within, "a collection of irrepentable sins against the Library" and washed herself at Sol's temple upon completion.
- In addition to moving Bella and Renesmee back to the stand during their trial, Makoto helped Tsubaki during the Trial of Twilight, as they call it, by making regular Bleeprin runs and collaborating on understanding their psychological profile. She felt the urge to smash his face in when she learned that he fantasizes about genocide, but drew the line well before then.
- Infamous for a sect of Neutral Evil clergy/fan base whose mission is to beat, assault, and murder all who dislike Twilight. This is balanced out by a set of anti-fans who have sworn to wipe all things Twilight from the face of the earth, or at least the internet.
- His title as God of Shitty Vampires stuck after Terumi trolled him. Needless to say it was hilarious, with even people who hate Terumi agreeing that it fit. He later removed the title and claimed the title as God of Marty Stus full time, only for the title to be bounced right back at him as a final insult.
- There are theories going that Cullen is not a true vampire at all, instead being a humanoid leech of sorts.
- Claimed the position of King of Marysuetopia when Dolph Ziggler cashed in on former king. Took his new position to claim the title of God of Marty Stus and making Bella his queen, bumping Berii to gladiator status.
- He and Bella were caught traipsing about Purgatory in recent days, only to be caught by The Protectors Of The Plot Continuum and brought before the Court Of The Gods to stand trial for violating their sentence. They presented the Court the evidence that makes Edward and Bella worthy of being put back among the Disgraces, which were loads of Unfortunate Implications, the two hitting almost every Mary Sue trope, and having a fanbase that is more than willing to murder anyone who dislikes or even criticizes Twilight. The powers that be agreed with him and voted in force to return them to the Disgraces.
- Harry Potter and Percy Jackson recently beat him up.
- Position: King of Mary Suetopia
- Chance of Redemption: Zero. The fact that he thinks the traditional vampire is lame makes things worse, as well as The Protectors Of The Plot Continuum's presence in the Pantheon, making his chances even slimmer.
(Bells, Bella Cullen
Renesmee Cullen, God-Child of Children That Should Not Be
- Overdeity when in the lands of the Disgraced, Greater Goddess anywhere else.
- Symbol: A pale hand holding up an apple.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Women Who Exist Only To Validate Male Characters, Characters That Never Grow, Satellite Love Interest, Anti-Sue, Black Hole Sue, Red Eyes, Take Warning, Supernatural Gold Eyes, Anti-Magic, Sparkling in Sunlight, Hormonal Teenage Girls
- Domains: Shallowness, "Love", High School, Perfection.
- Enemies: Lieutenant Mary Sue, who seriously embarrassed the royal family when she left. Having the original Sue swear herself as an enemy to all Mary Sues will do that.
- Hatedom: The Twilight Anti-Fans
- Her ascension was brought on by Edward Cullen, who wanted to be with her again. He pleaded with the King and Queen to have Sarah Brown removed and have Bella take her place. They agreed, making Bella the Princess of Marysuetopia. Later, Edward made her his Queen, where he felt she belonged.
- Has the thankless task of ensuring that all the feuding Sues in the pantheon don't get too out of hand. Her ruthless enforcing of her will has pretty much cowed most of the sues there. Sure, they may plot takeovers... but all know what awaits them if they do. Some have tried, but Bella's sparklepire powers and exploitation over her domains have quickly put them back in their place.
- Her new position makes her a target of Shinji Matou, and much like Berii, Bella exploits his slimeball actions to garner sympathy and make Edward look good by beating Shinji to a pulp.
- Took a great hit to the ego when Lieutenant Mary Sue left for Purgatory, and then returned to the pantheon. Having the Trope Codifier for Mary Sue leave the side of the Sues for eternity is really bad for propaganda.
- Position: Queen of Marysuetopia.
- Redemption: None. She's too focused on Edward to seek it.
(Nessie, Ness, Vanessa Wolfe, E.J, Beba Linda, Little Nudger)
Jacob Black, God of Character Derailment and Die for Our Ship
- Intermediate God-Child
- Symbol: A baby bottle full of blood
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Canon Sues, Defiance of Biology, Violation of Word of God, Relationship Sues, Magical Babies Supposed To Solve Evertyhing Wrong With One's Relationship, Babies Ever After
- Domains: Undeath, "Love", "Amazingness", Psychic Powers, Misused CGI
- High Priest: Link Jr. Yes, her high priest is an infant. The fact that he's able to be high priest is the reason he's a follower of her church to begin with.
- Child of: Edward Cullen and Bella Swan
- Hatedom: The Twilight Anti-Fans
- The youngest entity ever condemned to the Disgraces.
- Several members of the Pantheon proper, when trying to lighten Renesmee's condemnation, tried to use any conceivable evidence and theories as to why she even exists. The entire House of Knowledge made every reference possible, but Dr. House, Kokonoe and Patchouli voiced the final verdict when they agreed Renesmee's birth broke every law of biology and narrative causality. Nobody complained.
- A postmortem by Kokonoe and Rachel Alucard states a hypothesis that Renesmee is actually being "observed" by Edward and Bella rather than actually being born. While this puts some explanation behind her existence, it still resembles nothing organic, let alone natural, which only enforces the banishment decree.
- Sherlock Holmes got an aneurysm trying to put logic to Renesmee's origins, leaving a whole lot of questions that don't need to be answered.
- Renesmee's ability to project her thoughts has been used as sparklepire indoctrinatrion, meant to aid in the Royal Family's control of the Disgraces, and as a recruitment aid. It is thus recommended that one does not get anywhere near Renesmee without a large amount of Heroic Resolve at your disposal.
- Makoto Nanaya had to bring Renesmee and Bella back to the stand when the latter tried to abscond mid-trial. Having to restrain both at once, she compared the experience to "witnessing division by zero" - a medical evaluation by Unohana and Artina showed no signs of indoctrination or mental disturbance, mercifully, but both put out the advisory as a warning.
- Position: Princess of Mary Suetopia
- Chance of Redemption:
- In other words, absolutely none.
- Greater God
- Symbol: Five shirtless, muscular men in front of a howling wolf's head.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, later derailed to include flashes of Chaotic Evil for the sake of Bella and Edward's relationship
- Portfolio: Perfectly Good Characters Made Evil so as Not to Threaten a Ship, Character Derailment, Our Werewolves Are Different, Wife Husbandry, Ethnic Third Wheels, Female Gaze
- Domains: Nature, Character (derailed), Wolves, Love (before Flanderization), Obsession (after Flanderization)
- Allies: The rest of the Twilight Cast
- Enemies: Those who hate Twilight, especially after Breaking Dawn.
- Jacob ascended into the Disgraces directly after Renesmee, as due to his imprinting, he couldn't bear to be away from her.
- While Jacob himself gets along moderately well with Edward, a sect of his clergy/fanbase hates Edward, and have sworn themselves to defeating him. A sect of Edward's clergy have done the same with Jacob. This has put a small strain on their relationship.
- Jacob is one of the few Disgraces to ascend not because of his actual (beginning) character. In his case, it was because of what the story chose to do with said character.
- Even with that, he might have been able to make The Fallen, but because Renesmee's here, so is he. Many people see that as the saddest thing that has been done to him.
- Position: Renesmee's Prince Consort, Prince of Mary Suetopia
- Chance of Redemption: He won't leave without Renesmee.
The Court of Twisted Perfection:
The official ministers, lieutenants and amusements of the Royals.
Stargleam, Goddess of Common Mary Sue Traits
(Starkit, Starpaw, Starglaem, Gleamstar, Starfleam, Gleamstart, Countless Other Misspellings
Wesley Crusher, God of Author Favoritism
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: SOME JEW!
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Common Mary Sue Traits, Kaleidoscope Eyes, Rouge Angles of Satin, Gayngst, You Can't Fight Fate, Artistic License - Biology, Artistic License - Religion, Chest Burster, Anatomically Impossible Sex, Homosexual Reproduction, Back from the Dead, Death Is Cheap, Killed Off for Real, The Hero Dies, Heroic Sacrifice, Cast from Hit Points, Purple Is Powerful, Protagonist-Centered Morality, Fandom Specific Plot, Glowing Eyes of Doom, Frickin' Laser Beams, Writer on Board, Troll Fic (maybe).
- Domains: Mary Sues, Specialness, Prophecies, Cliches, Homosexuality, Troll Fics (everyone hopes).
- Allies: Most of the Order of Suetopia.
- Enemies: The Protectors of the Plot Continuum.
- Is purple. The House of Knowledge attempted research on how a cat could be purple, especially in the Warriors fandom, which has no overt magical powers aside from the nine lives of leaders and some meaningful dreams here and there. They gave up after a month of no leads.
- Began hating all gay people, but became gay herself once the author accepted her homosexuality.
- Stargleam ascended to the pantheons upon her death by Heroic Sacrifice, destroying the villains with Cast from Hit Points Frickin' Laser Beams. The insane amount of cliches present in her story caused a near immediate fall to the Disgraces as Goddess of Common Mary Sue Traits.
- Stargleam appears differently depending on the fandom. In Friendship Is Magic, she appears as a black-coated alicorn with a flowing multicolored mane and tail and a different cutie mark on each flank. In Twilight, she appears as a Sparklepire with a multitude of powers that is extremely lovely, even by Sparklepire standards. In Harry Potter, she appears as a beautiful witch, usually from America, who is either Slytherin and 'dark', or Gryffindor and 'light'. She can always be identified, however, by her Kaleidoscope Eyes, and her true form is that of a Kaleidoscope-Eyed purple cat.
- Position: Mascot.
- Chance of Redemption: DIV/0
Ethan MacManus, God of Anti Sues
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Starfleet Badge.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Author Favoritism In Spite Of Fan Hatred, Marty Stus, Unpalatable Know-It-Alls, Those Put On A Bus Far Too Long After Overstaying Their Welcome
- Domains: Good (or so it seems), Invention.
- Followers: Rose Tyler, Billie Jenkins, Lana Lang, The Moon Maid.
- Enemies: Anyone in the Pantheon who is voiced by Akira Ishida.
- Oddly enough, Wesley's alter-ego, Wil Wheaton, is a friend of many of the gods and is venerated as a folk hero across the entire Internet. It's Wesley that everyone hates. Be very careful not to get the two identities mixed up, lest the wrath of a million geeks descend upon thee.
- The fact that he has the same Japanese voice as Gaara, Luke Skywalker, Xellos, Kaworu Nagisa and Amane Nishiki is one thing that disturbs them so much.
- Position: Head Scientist. Gained the position after Nina Einstein entered Purgatory.
- Chance of Redemption: Slim due to his alter-ego's constant damnation of him. Perchance in a Reboot where he exists as a much more low-key character. However, he did have his moments such as "The Game" and "The First Duty" to help him reach at least a Mid-Low.
Gary Smith, God of Absurdly Ommipotent Villains
- Symbol: The CAD logo.
- Alignment: Chaotic Stupid
- Portfolio: Two Gamers on a Couch, Averting Mary Sue But Going Too Far, Miscarriages Nobody's Gonna Forget, Total Morons With Great Technical Skills.
- Domains: Games, Technology, Stupidity.
- Enemies: Gabe and Tycho, Yahtzee, the relentless Goon Squad.
- Was originally going to be put in charge of the game store before the Knights found out he was building an army of war mechs in his spare time. He was then made assistant to Wesley, although his machines rarely work as he meant them to.
- Shed his mortal shell when it was ripped apart in a time vortex that was created from shutting off a time machine in an effort to save two timelines.
- Position: Assistant Scientist.
- Chance of Redemption: Debatable. His proposal to make Winter-een-mas a worldwide holiday was met with uncontrollable laughter, killing the one original idea he had. On the other hand, very recent developments have given his character a surprising bit of positive view. However, with the series wrapped up and him seemingly Killed Off for Real, his chances are rather slim.
- Artix actually invited Ethan once for a celebration of Winter-een-mas in his homeworld. Ethan was on his best behavior during the week-long celebration and the event went off without a hitch.
Quil Ateara V, God of Those Strangled by the Red String
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Shattered Academy Emblem.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Villain Sues, Reliance On The Idiot Ball To Succeed At Anything, Assholes, Insulting Someone's Mommies, Bad Samaritans, Trickery.
- Domains: Evil, Trickery.
- Followers: Hao, Costa.
- Allies: Minami Obuchi, Natsumi Koizumi, Kumi Mouri, Aki Honda.
- Enemies: Jimmy Hopkins, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung.
- High Priest: Mirror Sue, who's in the position because she hopes to overthrow him and take it for herself.
- Position: Royal Advisor.
- Was formerly an apparent friend of Jimmy Hopkins back in Bullworth Academy. But when Gary showed his true colors as a repulsive being, he finally insults Jimmy by mentioning bad things about his mom. It was the wrath of the redhead who curbstomped him, cementing Jimmy's status as the God of Bully Hunters.
- After this event, Gary got dragged to the Disgraces in an extremely humiliating public trial following the release and return to the Pantheon of Quan Chi (whether it was his plan is still unknown, however it's recently revealed that it was both his and Shang Tsung's plan to free him and return to the Pantheon).
- Chance of Redemption: Zilch.
Rose Potter, Goddess of Author Filibuster, Cultural Posturing, and Trying To Fix Canon
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A wolf with chocolate-colored fur
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Our Were Wolves Are Different, Strangled by the Red String, Casanova Wannabe, Wife Husbandry
- Domains: Nature, Wolves, "Love"
- Allies: The Royal Family
- Enemies: The House of Love
- High Priest: Li Mei.
- Position: Royal Advisor.
- His trial was a rather slow one, as his lawyer argued that, since his Red String Strangling was due to an in-universe mechanic, he would not be a good example. Phoenix Wright, his prosecutor, pointed out that he was still Strangled by the Red String, and it actually provided a perfect example. It still derailed his character, and he still imprinted on Claire the instant he saw her, despite the fact that she's an infant. Not long after that, Quil was thrown to The Disgraces.
- Neither Fenrich nor Valkenhayn have any sympathy for Quil or Jacob - the latter declares imprinting upon an infant to be utterly classless, whilst the former considers them "an embarrassment to werewolves everywhere".
- Chance of Redemption: If his attraction to Claire would let up, but unfortunately, imprinting is permanent.
(Rosey, Druidess Padraign, Prongs Jr.)
Holly Potter, Goddess of Useless Sues
- Demigod (Formerly an Overdeity, but that power level was stripped from her when she was banished. She is now using her druidess powers to barely hold on to godhood.)
- Symbol: Her druidic amulet. When she's fighting, the Warrior Druid Adornments.
- Alignment: Supposedly Chaotic Good, but her actions have called that into question.
- Portfolio: Anviliciousness, Being a mouthpiece for the author, Cultural Posturing, Hidden Druidic Communes, Artistic License - Biology, Fanservice, Being Thought of as a Hero Despite Evil Actions, Stupidity as the Plot Demands, Sociopathy, Sex Equals Love
- Domains: Nature, Arrogance, Perfection, Martial Arts, "Naturism"
- Enemies: Everyone from the Harry Potter series, including J.K. Rowling. The PPC.
- Allies: None, because she's a Jerk Ass. Even when in her fanfic, where her sue-aura caused everyone to be bent to her will, she saw the others as pawns.
- Followers: Lots.
- Rose's author was well known for his plagiarism, but when Rose's sue-ness warped the plot to incontinuable levels, her fic ended and she ascended to the Disgraces.
- Rose was banished by the Courts of the Gods, but she manipulated her way into the Order of Suetopia, and from there back into a position in the Disgraces, though not in her former position. She is currently hoping to be redeemed and take up a position in the pantheons as Goddess of Druids, but because she used her position as Druidess to push the author's beliefs upon the world, that is not very likely. However, Rose is much to prideful to admit it.
- Holds a special grudge against Harry Potter, as she doesn't understand why he made the position as God of Functional Magic when he's "lesser" than her. She now attempts to gain the Archmage's job as the thing that will bring her the closest she can get to the power obtained by Harry. It is but a pale shadow to the position of God of Functional Magic, but it's the closest thing the Disgraces have to it.
- Was once powerful enough that she needed to be contained to keep from wreaking havoc. Her banishment stripped her of a great deal of that power, and she now works to reclaim it by draining power away from the other Disgraces in the hopes that she will become strong enough to one day overthrow Archmage Ebony. Edward and Bella know about this, and are keeping an eye on her. She is, however, a great asset to the Disgraces, and so they're keeping quiet about it.
- Does not consider Ebony worthy of being Archmage, given that Ebony casts very few spells throughout the whole of her fanfic.
- Rose's combat prowess is rather negated by her tendency to carry an Idiot Ball of gigantic proportions, so that whenever it serves the plot, she's no more powerful than her good counterpart in the House of Magic, Harry Potter.
- When Rose re-entered the Disgraces, she made it a point to rekindle her "friendship" with Ebony, her amulet forging Hot Topic clothes like in the old days. However, she has taken an interest in Ebony's apprentice, Ariana Black, and may use her in her plans to claim Ebony's title.
- Has an odd understanding of love. What to her are feelings of love and friendship are to others the desire to cause pain and harm.
- WARNING: She comes from a sect of extremely violent druids, some known to obliterate entire cities over domestic disputes.
- Commited her first murder at the age of eleven.
- Position: Court Philosopher
- Chance of redemption: Whenever she puts some actual clothes on.
Barney, Poster Boy for Hatred Outside The Fandom
- Symbol: The Slytherin symbol in front of a silver wolf patronus.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Damsel in Distress, Hood Ornaments, Cinderella Circumstances, It Was a Dark and Stormy Night, Informed Attribute, Informed Ability, New Powers as the Plot Demands, Sympathetic Sue, Jerk Sue, Idiocy As The Plot Demands, It's All About Me, Hypocrite, Pinball Protagonist, Psychic Powers
- Domains: Uselessness, Perfection, Snakes, Wolves, Psychic Powers, Victims
- High Priest: Jaiden Spencer
- Enemies: Every god originating from Harry Potter
- A result of combining several Harry Potter-specific Plots: The Draco in Leather Pants, Harry As A Girl (shared with Rose Potter), and Harry In Slytherin.
- Ascended upon having her friends to absolutely everything for her, even where Canon!Harry fixed things himself.
- Supposedly is friends with Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Neville Longbottom, but lets her Slytherin friends attack them with no consequences.
- Was taken in under the wing of Rose Potter, due to their similar fates as genderbent Harry Potters. At least that's part of the reason. Rose also intends to use her to help oust both Ebony and Ariana, and take over the position as Apprentice Mage if Rose becomes Archmage, although given that Holly's rather useless, it remains to be seen whether this will succeed.
- Position: Apprentice Philosopher
- Chance of Redemption: None
Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way, Goddess of Black Hole Sues
- Symbol: His Own Annoying Face.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Hatred From The Normals, Annoying Copying From The Fans.
- Domains: Otherness, Nature.
- Enemies: Jar Jar Binks and everyone outside of 3-year-olds.
- It's depressing that Barney just wants a hug once in a while, yet every other god who not Mr. Rogers either pushes him away or tries to kill him.
- Except for Pinkie Pie. For some reason, they get along splendidly, in spite of being Gods of opposing positions.
- The Doctor also shows kindness to him at times, if not mild agitation or something in between.
- Gods actively try to get him to give the Joker, Jigsaw, Dalek Sec or any other evil asshole in the Pantheon a great big hug.
- What's the difference between Barney and Dawson's Creek? The kids on Barney are played by real teenagers.
- Position: Court Jester. Gained the position after Jar Jar Binks entered Purgatory, and then returned to the Pantheon.
- Chance of Redemption: Unless there's a sudden baby boom and 3 years pass, he might be redeemed. Otherwise, his chance of redemption is inversely proportional to the amount of hatred outside the target demographic he gets, which is growing every year. Basically, negative infinity.
(Enoby, Ibory, and countless other misspellings)
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: A Hot Topic bag full of over-the-top "Goffik" clothing, described in detail.
- Alignment: Goffik Neutral, leaning heavily towards Evil
- Portfolio: "Goffs", Mary Sues, Possible Trolls, Ripping Canon to Shreds, Complete Ignorance of Spell Check, Wanton Cruelty to the Common Comma, Purple Prose
- Domains: Darkness, Madness, Music, "Love", "Goffs", Emo Pop Culture, Blood, Perfection (twisted).
- Followers: According to her, half the cast of Harry Potter; people who think her fanfic is so awful it's a godsend.
- Enemies: The real Draco Malfoy, all the cast of Harry Potter in truth.
- Position: Archmage of Mary Suetopia.
- Upon hearing of her being categorized as a Disgrace, she called those responsible "preps" and stuck her middle finger up at them, which accomplished nothing. Claims not to be an ally of Bella, though the evidence and a manor in Mary Suetopia say otherwise. Her real home is somewhere in House Qanonreip.
- Claims that she has had and regularly still has robotically non-arousing sex with Draco Malfoy. No one cares, in fact: the Draco Malfoy she has sex with is just a Mary Suetopian who looks like him.
- Alternates between whining, throwing temper tantrums, and propositioning others in and out of this House in a bid for attention.
- Believes that everybody in the Pantheon is a prep. Still refuses to explain why this is a bad thing.
- Is the literal Black Hole Sue: a being who distorts and twists the souls of the world she inhabits, like some Lovecraftian horror in fanfic form.
- Ebony is the most powerful of the Disgraces in terms of sheer sueishness, with her simply walking near something causing Canon Defilement of the worst possible kind, but she's too stupid to truly utilize this.
- Ebony holds the distinction of being one of the few Disgraces to have never have been tried, instead ascending directly to the dishonorable houses by common consent.
- Has an apprentice, Ariana Black, but dislikes her, as Ebony sees Ariana as a prep. Only the intervention of the God-King and Queen have prevented her from challenging Ariana to an outright duel. As it is, both witches avoid each other unless absolutely necessary.
- Chance of Redemption: None. That said, people enjoy her actions in a "guilty fashion" sort of way.
"Pinkamena", Goddess of Fanmade Dark Sides
Ariana Black, Goddess of Sparkly Sues
- Theme song: Cupcakes Soundscape. When having fun, Ready To Die.
- Lesser Deity
- Symbol: a bloodred cupcakes with viscera sticking out of it, or a dress made out of unicorn horns, pegasus wings, and cutie marks
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: dark sides, murderous split personalities, being fanmade, being nothing like the character she's based off, those who used to be good, childish evil, torture, lots and lots of blood and gore, not wasting any part of her victims, avoiding retribution
- Domains: Murder, Torture, Betrayal, Laughter, Evil.
- Allies (as much as the term can apply): Gurk.
- Enemies: Every Deity from My Little Pony, the Protectors of the Plot Continuum, the entire House of Friendship
- High Priest: 'Fluttermama'.
- The Equestrian deities have hundreds upon thousands of bronies adoring them, but not everything about having so many followers is sunshine and rainbows. The negative emotions of thousands of bronies have coalesced inside the Pantheon to form this ungodly abomination, superficially similar to Pinkie Pie in form, but murderous and sadistic. "Pinkamena", as she is known, was able to fool the Pantheon members at first by pretending to be Pinkie Pie, but when several deities were discovered horrifically gored and eviscerated she was eventually discovered. All attempts to confine her failed until Beka Cooper caught her and brought her before the Court of the Gods, and made a case for her to go to the Disgraces, due to her being Canon Defilement and earning the hatred of all bronies. The court agreed and threw Pinkamena to the Disgraces, where she has since stayed. She has allied herself with the Royal Family, if only because they used Renesmee's powers to inflict a strong adversion to killing Disgraces in her, except, of course, for when the royal family needs someone put back in their place.
- Needless to say, the real Pinkie Pie is absolutely revulsed by her doppelganger's brutal maimings, not to mention the fact that ever since "Pinkamena"'s ascension, a lot of Gods started giving her weird looks. Yes, even weirder than those she usually receives.
- This pretty much tells you all you need to know about "Pinkamena".
- Whenever a member of the disgraces seriously misbehaves, Queen Bella will call for Pinkamena, who will give them a cupcake (force-fed if need be), that will knock them out, and she will cow the Disgrace by brutally slaughtering whoever it is while making organ puns. No matter their power level, they won't be able to escape, due to Pinkamena's peculiar magic (and the aid of Queen Bella). It is said that her cupcakes are at their most tasty the next day.
- If said Disgrace really starts being subversive, Pinkamena might call in her high priest instead, and endow her with a portion of Pinkamena's godly power. Those who have experienced Fluttermama's treatment have been stated afterwards to prefer being sent to Pinkamena. And no wonder.
- Due to the bastardization of friendship that Pinkamena and Fluttermama represent, Nanoha and the real Fluttershy are currently petitioning the PPC for authorization to raid the former's temple for drugs and foalmula to help neutralize their threat should House Cullen attempt to invade the Pantheon proper. In the meantime, a "Befriend with extreme prejudice" APB is in full effect across the house, and Naruto and Makoto are currently planning out the raid for when authorization is granted.
- Position: Supposedly Court Baker, but that's just a cover. Really, she's an assassin (although she does bake).
- Chance of redemption: negative infinity+1.
Jack Tripper, Perpetual Holder of the Idiot Ball
Johnny Turbo, God of Horrible Advertising
- Symbol: Her owl, Sprite.
- Alignment: Saccharine Good
- Portfolio: Mary Sue, Incorruptible Pure Pureness, Sympathetic Sue, Wangst, Sparkly Sues, Emapthy.
- Domains: Good, Empathy, Fluff, Wangst, Specialness, Perfection (Twisted).
- Ariana was once considered for ascending to the post of goddess of Fluff, but accusations of being a Mary Sue from several sources prompted the House of Justice to give her a Mary Sue Litmus Test. When the test showed that she was a horrid Mary Sue, she was rejected from the position and thrown into the Disgraces as Goddess of Sparkly Sues. There, upon the behest of God-Queen Bella Swan, she took up the position of Apprentice Mage to Ebony, likely so that their extremely different types of Sueness could complement each other.
- Is in the unusual position of being a mortal enemy of her master, who sees her as a prep. It is only the intervention of Edward and Bella that keeps the two witches from getting into an outright duel. They still avoid each other, except when absolutely necessary.
- As Ebony's apprentice, she is the constant target of magic-using Disgraces, who hope to use her to overthrow Ebony and secure themselves the powerful and prestigious seat of Archmage, with Rose Potter being the most prominent. Ariana, however, does not trust anyone in the Disgraces other than Jenna Silverblade, whom she has grown close to. Given that Jenna has magical powers, some of the Disgraces have created a betting pool on whether Jenna will be the next Archmage and banish Ebony to... somewhere.
- Position: Apprentice Mage.
- Chance of Redemption: If her Litmus score ever drops below 25 points, then she will ascend to Purgatory. If it drops below 20, she will return to the pantheon. However, given that her series is completed, it is extremely unlikely that this will happen.
Jenna Silverblade, Goddess of Relationship Sues
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The TTI Logo.
- Alignment: Lawful Stupid
- Portfolio: Counterproductive Advertising, Truly Dumb Superheroes, Unbelievably Horrifying Ho Yay, Designated Heroes, Losers of Console Wars, Laughably Bad Scare Campaigns.
- Domains: Competition, Madness, Trickery, War.
- Followers: Way, way too many
- Enemies: Segata Sanshiro, Scrappy Doo, Onslaught.
- Johnny Turbo was the first Disgrace to bow before the original king and queen. In honor of this dubious achievement, he was made into Mary Suetopia's Minister of Propaganda. As one might expect, he has done his usual job at this task, coming up with laughably bad propaganda pieces that paint the non-Castaway members of the Tropes Pantheon as evil, red-eyed, Communist robots. Has kept his position even with Richard in power.
- Frequently tries to drive home the point that "they're not even human!" Nevermind that in the multi-species context of the Pantheon, this is pretty blatant racism, even to many of the Disgraces themselves.
- Is also making a bid for the Throne of Squick. Orochimaru doesn't even compare. Slaanesh is ... eager to see what he's got. Rumored to have "the arcade feel."
- He withdrew his bid, however, when Gurk's fanfic got Bella to vomit, knowing fully well he couldn't top that.
- Johnny Turbo fell by arousing the wrath of Segata Sanshiro; JT spread lies about the Sega Saturn, claiming it to be a worthless piece of garbage made by evil, red-eyed, Communist "Feka" men. Naturally, Segata Sanshiro did not take too well to this and reported Turbo's behavior to the Court of the Gods. After the decree was made, Johnny was judo-slammed to the Disgraces, complete with explosion. To this day, the crater caused by that explosion still remains. They're turning it into a swimming pool.
- Has the blessing of Yellow Heart.
- Position: Minister of Propaganda.
- Chance of Redemption: If it catches on that he might have been taking the piss all along, moderate.
Eliza Reagan, The Rich Bitch
- Demigoddess (thinks she is an Overdeity)
- Symbol: The Triforce. Alternately, an Overly Detailed Dress. Alternately, Link Jr.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Author Appeal, Costume Porn, Badly Written Sex Scenes, Author Avatars, Narm, Sex Equals Love, Relationship Sue (and Several Others), Small Name, Ego The Size of a Freaking Galaxy, So Bad You Can't Stop Reading, Elemental Powers, Super Senses, Snark Bait.
- Domains: Magic, Pride, Lust, Mind.
- Opposed by: The entire cast of The Legend of Zelda, specially the real Link.
- Claims she is married to Link. Link says he doesn't remember being married to her, leaving some to speculate that she is married to a different Link.
- She says that one day she will become queen of the whole pantheon. Everyone just ignores her.
- Berri, during a tour of the marketplace, saw some of Jenna's clothes from her past job as a merchant. Amazed, she bought all that Jenna had and gave her the position of Royal Tailor.
- Upon Renesmee's induction, Jenna convinced the Royal Family that they would need someone to watch over the child while they were out on missions, netting herself a new position as the Royal Babysitter, citing her experience with mentally-advanced children such as her own son, Link Jr. This was agreed upon despite the fact that Renesmee can take care of herself just fine, though since Jenna brings Link Jr. along with her, Nessie doesn't object as much.
- Has fallen out of favor with her creator.
- Position: Royal Tailor and Babysitter
- Chance of Redemption: Unlikely
Aki Honda, the Alpha Bitch
- Symbol: The Reagan mansion
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Rich Bitch, Self-Aware Jerks With Lots of Money, Alpha Bitches, Clingy Jealous Girl.
- Domains: Money, Suffering.
- Followers: Neal Reagan (her brother. Male, but they're equally disgraceful), Flay Allster
- Allies: Aki Honda
- Opposed by: Every Ojous (including Chikane Himemiya of the Love Pantheon and Umi Ryuuzaki of the Magic Pantheon), Setsuko Ohara
- In her mortal life, she lived her life in richness with the source of joy in making another girl named Candace White (otherwise known as Candy). As she did not commit a completely serious crime and pleaded that she'll be good in the afterlife, she was allowed in the gates of Pantheon... but...
- Just as she ascended, she continues to torture Candy while posing as a God by paying the services of Light Yagami. A lot of Gods/Goddesses were against Eliza's actions, but Light's strategies gave her protection, until even Light himself grew sick of Eliza's overdependency on him. Eventually Eliza fell to the Disgraces as part of Light's scheme, by making not only most of rich but good women, but also other victims of Eliza's torture: Sam and Dean Winchester and WALL-E, testify on Eliza's crimes. She soon became a role model of 'How NOT to be a good noblewoman'.
- Even in the Disgraces section, Eliza still looks down at all other Disgraces, making her a very negative figure even amongst the Disgraces, second to only Tomoe. She managed to persuade Nena Trinity to just drop her attempts to draw a moral compass and use it for redeeming her crimes and embrace her hatedom, which eventually got her killed, and Eliza's response was just... "Hah, serves her right."
- Her next target was Kotonoha Katsura. However, her ascension thanks to Yuuki Terumi caused a minor Villainous Breakdown for Eliza. She has since recovered and has chosen to use her position to freeze Roscoe P. Coltrane's assets, forcing him to act as her bodyguard.
- Recently has been seen hanging around with Aki Honda, she was responsible of sheltering her after Aki was kicked down here after... some stuffs. These days, they're both acting like some sort of Evil Duo. Time will tell how long this will last.
- Amusingly, Monokuma has set his sights to her, maybe to drag her into a 'High School of Mutual Murder' as 'Super High School Level Class Bitch' with bets that she'll be the first to commit murder.
- Position: Treasurer.
- Chance of Redemption: Too negative an influence to be allowed anywhere, though the GUAE has expressed interest in hiring a "fundraiser"... however, even they know that she's a menace for them.
Roscoe P. Coltrane, God of Crooked Cops and Disgraced God of Bad Drivers
- Symbol: A test tube
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Alpha Bitch, Bullying (Eventual) Dangerous People For the Evulz, Test Tube Rape, Karmic Death, Leading Group Of Bulliers, Complete Monster
- Domains: High School, Bullying, Suffering, Rape, Depravity
- Followers: Kyouka Nanjou (Yume Miru Kusuri)
- Allies: Eliza Reagan, Teppei Houjou, Minami Obuchi, Natsumi Koizumi and Kumi Mouri.
- Enemies: Every single Lovable Alpha Bitch.
- At one point after Aki's brutal death by Hiroko AND being deemed too evil to even be in the Disgraces, Eliza intervened and raised her into this position, and now they form up an Evil Duo on bullying and being a general bitch to many. Aki herself is actually impressed with many of Eliza's atrocities and they became friends over that. This wouldn't sit well to many innocents...
- Even one of her originators, Libby, was horrified with what she did.
- When her place among the Disgraces was put under criticism, Eliza quickly claimed to be setting up a collection agency and put Aki in position as head of the agency. This was merely a scapegoat to allow Aki to torment those in "debt" (her regular targets with false debts stapled on) without being forced out.
- With Minami Obuchi, Natsumi Koizumi and Kumi Mouri's ascension, Aki, alongside with Eliza, became their Alpha Bitches after forming a new Girl Posse.
- Position: Head of Eliza's "collection agency".
- Chance of Redemption: Negative Infinity. The fact that she initially was deemed too Evil to be even in the Disgraces and required an intervention from Eliza to give her a position just solidifies her position here.
Dark Yagami, God of Copy Cat Sues
- Symbol: A speed limit sign that can be switched from "50" to "35" just as you drive past.
- Alignment: Seriously messed up on that last landing. Is the tie rod even still there?
- Portfolio: Pursuit, Miscommunication, Car Chases, Following his suspects into situations he really shouldn't have.
- Domains: Law (Revoked), Trickery, Speed.
- Position: Eliza Reagan's bodyguard.
- His insatiable demand for replacement patrol cars is believed to have kept the Chrysler Corporation afloat singlehandedly between the first gas crisis and the 1979 bailout. It is also believed that any attempt by him to chase down Yukari Tanizaki will lead to the collapse of the entire highway system in both Japan and the former Confederacy. Has never heard the phrase "You can't outrun a radio".
- Lost his position in the Pantheon of Justice. Amazingly, without crashing a car this time.
- Is now stuck in the position of Eliza Reagan's bodyguard until he gets redeemed.
- Chance of Redemption: Moderate. If he manages to capture "them Duke Boys", he might make it. Maybe.
Bubsy the Bobcat, God of Failed Video Game Mascots
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The same black notebook Light Yagmi uses as his symbol... except it's white instead of black. (CAUSE LIGHT YAGMI USES A DARK NOTEBOOK SO DARK YAGAMI USES A LIGHT NOTEBOOK. GET IT?)
- Alignment: Supposedly Lawful Evil, but in practice it's more like Stupid Evil
- Portfolio: God Mode Sues, Villain Sues, Chronic Backstabbing Disorder, and Shocking Swerves
- Domains: Evil, Death, Blood, Mirrors.
- Allies: His armies would be theoretically limitless if he could just stop betraying them for five minutes
- Enemies: L, Light Yagami, Lelouch vi Britannia.
- Position: Grand Vizier.
- Supposedly Light Yagami's long-lost twin brother, Dark was kicked down here for trying to take over the Council of Shadows though brute force.
- Starscream finds his backstabbing excessive. Nothing more really needs to be said
- Is currently plotting with Richard Rahl to overthrow King Edward And Queen Bella... and then plans to backstab Richard too.
- Chance of Redemption: Negative infinity.
The Usurper, God of Possession Sues
- Symbol: A multicolored ball of yarn
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Horrible Video Games, Loud and Obnoxious Talking Animals with "Attitude"
- Domains: Animal, Air, Death, Mascots (Failed).
- Couldn't jump high enough to follow behind Mario, and wasn't fast enough to keep up with Sonic.
- Attempted to make the jump into the third dimension with disastrous results. "What Could Possibly Go Wrong??" he asked. The audience responded with one word: "Everything".
- With the passing of time, his decline into obscurity, and the healing of all those smitings, Bubsy has accepted his fate as a Disgrace, and leaves his wretched legacy for others to follow. He does have a surprising number of followers, but they don't know it themselves.
- Has seen a small rise in profits due to higher demand for new materials by Jenna. Intends to buy himself a higher spot in Mary Suetopia when he can.
- Position: Royal Tailor.
- Chance of Redemption: Getting higher with nostalgia, as a lot of folks just feel sorry for him now. In fact, Court Of The Gods once consider to release him, knowing that while he isn't really good mascot, at least he tried. Unfortunately for Bubsy, the court change their mind upon looking at his Bubsy 3D...
- Lesser God
- Symbol: All of the Elements of the SUEs under him.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Possession Sues, Lack of Empathy, Demonic Possession, Mission Control, Utopia Justifies the Means.
- Domains: Evil, Perfection (he thinks, but it's twisted), Possesion.
- Followers: The cast of How I Became Yours.
- Opposed By: The cast of Mai Hime and Mai Otome, as well as anyone whose world he believes needs "improvement".
- Position: Oversees the Gladiator Pit.
- When The Usurper came into the disgraces, he possesed several members of the court, turning everyone against one another in order to see who was strongest. He eventually settled on Edward Cullen, but because of Edward's telepathy, he knew about the plot, and so he was able to have his wife Bella use her shield to protect him. Rose used her druidic powers to place the Usurper into a construct, and made it so that he couldn't possess a fellow member of the Disgraces. After some forced negotiations, he agreed to join the rest of the Disgraces in their plot to get revenge on the trope pantheons for condemning them.
- Chance of Redemption: None whatsoever.
The Knights of Mary Suetopia:
Knights are the enforcers and military of Mary Suetopia, answering only to the King and Queen (and still not very fond of following orders, they're the stars of this show!
Richard Rahl, God of Moral Dissonance
Nena Trinity, "Accidental" Mass Murderer
- Intermediate Deity.
- Symbol: The Sword of Truth
- Alignment: Lawful Good according to the story, Lawful Evil to anyone else
- Portfolio: Moral Dissonace, Marty Stus, Author Filibusters, Warped Aesops, Broken Aesops, Thinking In Absolutes
- Domains: War, Magic, Good (Evil)
- Followers: Marche (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance), Ayn Rand, Andrew Ryan
- Believes he is the One True God, since none of the others have "moral clarity". What he does casually and with a clear conscience would be called an "atrocity" if done by anyone else, but he is the only real Good Guy, so it's okay. Vows to reshape the Pantheon in his own image one day.
- Will jump over a cliff to come after you. Fears chickens, for they are not chickens, but evil manifest. For this reason, has a special hatred for Leeroy Jenkins. Also believes goats are noble animals.
- Has his own palatial estate in the countryside of Mary Suetopia. There is a very high turnover rate among his servants.
- Ever since Edward and Bella became the new King and Queen of Mary Suetopia, Richard has begin plotting to overthrow them and take their place as supreme ruler here.
- Nominally the leader of the Knights, but Lord Djibril rarely follows orders from anyone. He tends to try to ignore Djibril, for the moment at least.
- Position: 1st Knight of Mary Suetopia.
- Chance of Redemption: Maybe after the next book comes out.
(The Last Survivor of Team Trinity)
Tomoe Marguerite, The Mean-Spirited Traitor
- Lesser Goddess. Formerly deceased but brought back through Super Robot Wars Z.
- Symbol: GNW-003 Gundam Throne Drei.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil. After joining Wang Liu Mei, Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Crazy People, Mass Genocide, Tykebombs, People hated By The Western Fandom.
- Domain: Army, Destruction, Suffering, War.
- Followers: None... she killed them all (one non-follower Kill 'em All victim managed to survive and deified to get revenge: Kazuya Mishima).
- Enemies: Shana, Kazuya Mishima.
- "Accidentally" killed millions of innocents out of sheer boredom by bombarding them with lasers. Imagine how many more would have died if she had pressed the "right" button...
- Broke the fine mold built by Shana's mortal priestess Rie Kugimiya, thus earning her hate. And as mentioned, she 'accidentally' killed Kazuya, which caused him to put her on his black list when he got Back from the Dead and deified. She had her chance to be forgiven, but she botched it after some "advice" from Eliza Reagan, permanently ingraining her amongst the Disgraces.
- Was able to acquire knighthood due to killing Wang Liu Mei, a person who was hated more than her.
- Position: 2nd Knight of Mary Suetopia.
- Chance of Redemption: Very slim. Some would argue she got her just desserts after staying under the karmic radar for so long, meaning it would take a miracle for her to make a genuine turnaround, she had her chance in Super Robot Wars Z2: Saisei-Hen but she ditched it. Since it's a Long Runner, only time will tell if she will get another shot.
(formerly Coral Otome #2; previous post abandoned to become the self-proclaimed "Queen" of the Valkyries)
Argath (or Algus) Thadalfus (or Sadalfas), Fallen Noble Supremacist
- Quasideity (former Lesser Goddess)
- Symbol: A fragment of the Cursed Obsidian GEM.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Psycho Lesbians, Dark Magical Girls, Smug Snakes, Spoiled Brats, Prisoner Molestation, Creepy Stalkers, Transparent Bastardry, Lack of Empathy (or Sympathetic Characteristics).
- Domains: Darkness, Lust, Wrath, Greed, Pride, Envy.
- Allies: Shizuru (in her own mind).
- Enemies: Suigintou, Shizuru (unwilling), Alice Margatroid.
- Former Underling of: Nagi.
- Position: 3rd Knight of Mary Suetopia.
- Lived a pampered life on Earth, and attempted to maintain her status by throwing as many people under the bus as possible. Her utter refusal to change her ways after realizing her allies/followers have abandoned her out of the sake of their own health (and scoffed at her hypocrisy stemming from a rant about choosing one's destiny while still siding with a malevolent leader who could easily kill her when the time was convenient) have forever doomed her to the "Disgraces" section.
- Tomoe claims to have done countless villainous deeds (including beating up Suigintou for not obeying her command to kill one of the Love goddesses in order to give her a seat) for the sake of being happy with Shizuru, but Judge Johnson rejected her "not guilty" plea. Phoenix thinks she might have done better for herself if she had simply pleaded insanity.
- Apparently still moonlights as a grunt for the GUAE, but wields no real power there, as no one can trust her to do her job properly or honestly.
- Chance of Redemption: For this incarnation: not likely. Her bad reputation has bled slightly into those of other similarly-named yet not-as-well-known alternate-universe versions of herself.
Grignr, God of Badly-Written Fantasy
Lord Djibril, God of Chaotic Stupidity
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The crest of the White Lion
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Lawful Evil in undead form)
- Portfolio: Knight Templars, Jerkasses, Possibly having a name with an S in it.
- Domain: Army, Undead, Classism.
- Follower: Grand Marshall Garithos.
- Ally (sort of): Eliza (they share the same disdain for people without money or status).
- Position: 4th Knight of Mary Suetopia.
- Came back from the dead and struck a Deal with the Devil to exact revenge against those who looked down on him, and currently exists in the Pantheon as a decaying zombie.
- Some argue that his return as a Deathknight was a form of penance, allowing those who hate him (everyone) to kill him a second time, yet it is not enough to wash away the sins of him going ARROW'D! on a hostage with intent to kill her.
- Chance of Redemption: Low. Like Shinji Matou, Algus is beaten up on a daily basis. Unlike Shinji, he has the powers to defend himself against his enemies.
Mara Jade Skywalker, Goddess of Variable Sues
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The LOGOS Logo.
- Alignment: Chaotic Stupid/Stupid Evil
- Portfolio: Tykebomb Makers, Terrorism, Smug Snakes, Not Thinking His Cunning Plans All The Way Through, Poor Choice in Villainous Wear.
- Domains: War, Army, Chaos, Retribution, Stupidity.
- Followers: the Witch Princess (Harvest Moon), the Yamiko (Sailor Nothing)
- Opposed by: Miko Miyazaki, naturally; Light Yagami, Batman, Ryu Hayabusa, Yuuki Terumi
- One wonders why Djibril was placed on the outer reaches of the Pantheon rather than inside the Heroes and Villains house opposed by Miko Miyazaki, Goddess of Lawful Stupidity. Some may believe it's because he tried to recruit and brainwash expendable Child Soldiers into killing the Overdeities so that everyone (including Djibril himself) could move up in rank. Others believe it's because he tried to con Konata Izumi into cosplaying as Mai Shiranui and acting as her replacement. Either way, everyone agrees he probably should have sat down and drew an outline of his plan and working out the hitches before putting it into action.
- Is very pissed off that, unlike him, his rival managed to narrowly avoid a place in the Disgraces domain. He vowed to launch a crusade against anyone who has received "unnatural" enhancements of any kind (be they genetic or supernatural, but not chemical), but between his previous failures and the fact that he wears blue lipstick, no one takes him seriously.
- To accelerate the prophecy, he brainwashed three emotionally immature teenagers (two of whom are dangerously unstable) to fight for him and his fellow knights and keeps them in line via brainwashing and drugs. Three guesses on how well this is going to turn out.
- The fact that he has the same voice as Ryu Hayabusa is one thing that disturbs the ninja so much.
- Position: 6th Knight of Mary Suetopia.
- Chance of Redemption: Very unlikely. He still doesn't appear to have learned his lesson.
(Mara, Jade, Emperor's Hand, Countess Claria, Skywalker's Beloved, Consort of the Son of Vader)
Tony Farms, God of Designated Heroes
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Depending on her status, a pair of flashing green eyes on a red-gold background or a deactivated lightsaber crossed with a small blaster.
- Alignment: Various stages on the spectrum of Good, from Lawful to Chaotic.
- Portfolio: Canon Immigrants, Mistreatment Induced Betrayals, Zahnian Writing, An Unknown Past With a Surprising Lack of Attached Angst, Snarkery, Protection of Children.
- Domains: The Force, Vengeance, War.
- Followers: Most Expanded Universe characters who dare to strive to the heights of the source material's protagonists. One of the most notable is Corran Horn, the ex-cop silver-lightsabered famous pilot Jedi with a tragic past who can absorb energy and change people's minds for them, and is nearly as variable as she. They've got more than a little UST, but they've both agreed that his wife and her husband would not be happy, so they are Just Friends who work together and enjoy back-to-back badassery.
- Additional Relationships: Luke Skywalker (her husband), Darth Vader (her father-in-law), Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- Position: 7th Knight of Mary Suetopia. This is a very recent development, and in truth she's the odd one out, since unlike the other Knights she does accept orders without making a production of it, and while she defends her position she doesn't covet a higher one. However, she interprets orders rather... flexibly, having morals and a brain and all that, and has been known to ignore them entirely. Mary Suetopia still tries to make use of her, mostly because she's one of the few who can get through the gate without acquiring an "escort". Several times she has been ordered to go out into the main Pantheon and do this or that, and sometimes she reports success, sometimes she says it was not possible at the time.
- Her presence, and later her death, provoked some fierce discussion about whether or not she belonged here or should join the gods in Purgatory or even the Main Houses of the Pantheon. Her fans, angered by how her antifans ignore all of her interesting traits to focus solely on perceived Sue traits, have lobbied repeatedly for her admission into a respected House. However, the Emperor has exerted influence to keep her here, and she hasn't petitioned to get out. Yet.
- Repeatedly kicking the ass of characters meant to be the most powerful and most glorious and most awesome of anything, however, means she has unfortunately more than met the qualifications to remain among the disgraced, although she is allowed out with the permission of main Pantheonic gods. In terms of how she was sent here and what restrictions are placed on her, she's closer to being one of the Fallen. Her temple is here, but she's not there very often.
- Mara fluctuates in age, from her eighteen-year-old Emperor's Hand self, a loyal Imperial who has private doubts, to her bitter smuggler self with allegiance issues, to the various stages where she is a Jedi knight and a wife or a mother. She's naturally caustic during all of them, but her smuggler self is the hardest to get along with, being very defensive. The Emperor can sometimes persuade her youngest self to do things for him, but as a Jedi she rejects him utterly.
- Rumoured to be working as The Mole for the Pantheon on her good days.
- Chance of Redemption: Pretty damn high, actually.
Leif Melyamos, God of Unexpected and Improbable Powers
- Quasideity (Each man is a God, each man is free... so where does that leave the Gods?)
- Symbol: Puma face on Aztec belt.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Domain: So-Called Heroes, Boffing in the Air, Having a Much Better Sidekick, Theme Music.
- Followers: The cast of The Lost World: Jurassic Park, the protagonists of the Left Behind series, The Mariner ( Ulysses).
- Enemies: Mike and the bots, Britney.
- Position: 8th Knight of Mary Suetopia.
- Recommended for the post by an Aztec priest who did all the work for him, with Mike and the bots as character references.
- Is more or less ineffective in combat due to having no idea how to use his powers. To combat this, Ethan has given him an intelligent robotic Exposition Fairy to remind him of the powers he has and when to use them. Although being Ethan's creation, said fairy is sarcastic, uncooperative and may be trying its hardest to get him killed.
- Flies like a moron.
- Chance of Redemption: Low, even if more people actually knew who he was.
Natsuru Senou, God(dess) of Adaptation Decay and being Oblivious to Love
- Symbol: His demon form
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, with Chaotic Good leanings.
- Portfolio: New Powers as the Plot Demands, Frickin' Laser Beams, Teleport Spam, One-Winged Angel, Knife Nut, God-Mode Sue, Red Eyes, Take Warning.
- Domains: Demons, Magic, Power.
- Followers: the Flock, nearly every sue ever to exist, lots of anime heroes.
- Allies: Ebony, Dark Yagami, Puma Man, Richard Rahl, Jenna Silverblade, Rose Potter.
- Enemies: The Protectors of the Plot Continuum.
- High Priest: Anita Blake.
- Position: 9th Knight of Mary Suetopia.
- Ascended to the position when KOS-MOS, the previous holder, entered purgatory.
- The Protectors of the Plot Continuum are warned about his pressence.
- Chance of Redemption: None.
(The Densest Material Known To Man
Peter Griffin, God of Jerkasses, Dude, Not Funny!, Cutaway Gags and Dethroning Moments of Suck
- Lesser God(dess)
- Symbol: Harakiri Tiger superimposed over a blue Kampfer bracelet
- Alignement: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Gender Bender, being Oblivious to Love, Adaptation Decay and consequent Character Derailment, Les Yay Chick Magnet-ry, ditzes, Idiot Hero, Involuntary Magical Girl Warrior, Blue Hair, Snark Bait, DENSENESS, Characters that are unlikable but that you can't stop coming back to.
- Domains: Lustnote , Good, Fire
- Has absolutely no idea why s/he is in the Disgraces, only knowing that s/he was railroaded into joining by acquaintances. Attempts to hint at, imply, tell, and beat into hir head with a tire iron the reasons have yet to provide more than a confused expression of non-understanding.
- Similar to Jacob Black, s/he is one of the few Disgraces to ascend not because of hir actual (beginning) character. In hir case, it was because of what the anime adaptation chose to do with said character.
- Position: 10th Knight of Mary Suetopia (and, though it's unknown to him/her, recruitment aid)
- Chance of Redemption: If an anime is made that is truer to the source material or improves upon them rather than exaggerating negative traits, s/he might be able to ascend to nonabsurd main-love-pantheon obliviousness by virtue of compensating battle and/or conspiracy-finding prowess. Until then, s/he's just here to attract lesbians to the Mary Suetopian cause.
Shinji Matou, Self-Serving Rapist Bastard
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His TV Set.
- Alignment: Chaotic Stupid
- Portfolio: Cutaway Gags, Dude, Not Funny!, Lowest Common Denominator, Refuge in Vulgarity, the gospel that Viewers Are Morons, People With Random Flashbacks, Men Who Don't Get the Point, Zany Patriarchs, Jerkasses, Henpecked Husbands, Violent Scotch-Irishmen, Jerk Anti Sues, Dethroning Moments of Suck, Character Derailment via Flanderization, Those who induce Character Derailment via Flanderization in others since Post-Cancellation.
- Domain: Bullying, Stupidity, Incompetence, Family (Betrayed).
- Followers: Stan Smith, Cleveland Brown, Ray Barone, Archie Bunker.
- Enemies: Homer Simpson, Meg Griffin.
- Position: 11th Knight of Mary Suetopia.
- When the court looked over his list of crimes, they saw he turned against the concept of family love and that it was only fitting to send him here and give his position to Homer Simpson.
- Chance of Redemption: None. The fact that he is gleefully unrepentant and his behavior seems to get worse makes thing worse, as well as Meg Griffin's status in The Fallen, making his chances even slimmer. What little good he has done has been pretty much WAY more than negated by recent actions. If the show stops getting so many Dethroning Moments of Suck per season (which the rate per season is HIGH for a series), most of which are caused by him, improve upon his character rather than derail it any further, and Meg Griffin finally redeems herself out of The Fallen (which is next to impossible due to how the show loves to maintain the Status Quo), then his chances will improve to make him worthy enough of redemption. Otherwise, he'll remain in the Disgraces in the foreseeable future.
- However, he's present at the moment of the death of his dog Brian Griffin. Peter feels so bad for the loss of his pet, at the point of reaching his redemption status to low at his best. Peter gets a new pet in Vinnie afterwards.
- But before that, he single-handlely kicked the butt of Justin Bieber for stealing his wife Lois, this is one of a few accomplishments he did using his fighting prowess.
Kaldor Draigo, God of Overpowered Sues
- Symbol: His fake spell book
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Raping (And gloating about it), Smugness, Idiocy, Sexual Predator, The Unfavorite From A Big Screwed-Up Family.
- Domain: Rape, Drama, Idiocy, Cowardice.
- Followers: None confirmed. Possibly Damon Gant, Byron Hall and Co.
- Enemies: Richard Rahl, Medusa, Shinji Ikari, Rin Tohsaka.
- Position: 12th Knight of Mary Suetopia.
- Shinji spent his life thinking he can do anything as he pleases and the world circles around him. Upon his ascension, originally into the House of Love, he repeatedly landed in the cells, sometimes rather maimed, underneath the House of Defense for refusing to understand that "no" really does mean "no". One favorite target was Medusa. Things came to a head when he kidnapped Rin and gloated over her imminent rape within earshot of Cu Chulainn. His trial was an especially long one, as goddess after goddess testified about him on the stand.
- These days Shinji spends his time sneaking into Mary Suetopia and kidnapping Bella in endless rape attempts. She tolerates this, allowing Shinji occasional success and summoning Edward to come and beat him up at the most opportune moment, as it adds more drama and gets her more sympathy from her subjects - with Mary Suetopia populated as it is, she needs all the advantages she can get. Shinji himself is not nearly as big of a threat as he believes he is.
- Is incredibly jealous at how Rance and Kengo got bigger positions than him. Shinji thinks he should get both of their houses. All Gods retaliated by showing how much they're successful in what they do originally (even if Kengo is far more sinister). However, he is now in far better spirits since the leaders of the power behind the Trope Pantheons decided Keigo was better off being permanently banished. However, with Rance's banishment, any chance he had of entering the Pantheon proper was killed off.
- Chance of Redemption: None. It's unlikely that anyone would allow him anywhere near the House of Love. He only gets to stay around because some of the other Disgraces find him a whole lot of fun... to beat up. Even Shinji Ikari totally went off on this bastard after he tried to get a hold of Rei & Asuka. However, since the former holder of the seat he would have gotten was permanently banished, his chances of leaving the Disgraces have improved dramatically. But with the removal of Rance and fears of his world being cast off from TV Tropes, the ones who control the Pantheon are currently debating his removal. However, he managed to remain after the Court of the Gods put off his trial for too long.
- Quasi deity.
- Symbol: A grey sword piercing a tome.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: God Mode Stus, Knight Templars, Incorruptible Pure Pureness.
- Domains: Law, Light, War, Hax.
- Enemies: All four chaos gods, Abbadon
- Position: 13th Knight of Mary Suetopia
- There are so far only two reasons to why he is not considered one of, if not THE most powerful weapon at the disposal of the Disgraces. The first being is that he is almost always stuck in the Warp, having to fight Daemons of Chaos over and over again with very little else to do. The other reason is that his loyalty belongs to no one but The Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind, a member of the Main House. Even if he did find a way out of the Warp, he would probably just begin slaying the Disgraces for having committed heresy against the Emperor.
- There are...strange rumors that he is sniffing warp dust during whatever spare time he has.
- Chance of Redemption: Low. Depends on if the next codex tones him down. Given GW release shedules, that won't happen til 2017-2018 at best.
The Gladiator Pit:
Fighters and brawlers who have yet to qualify for position as a Knight duke it out for the amusement of the masses
The Gobbledy Gooker, God of WrestleCrap
The Prayer Warriors, Gods of Political Strawmen and Erroneous Religion
- Symbol: Giant Egg
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Bad Wrestling Gimmicks, Turkeys (both actual and metaphorical).
- Domain: Birds, Mascots (Failed).
- Followers: The Red Rooster, The Shockmaster, The Swagger Soaring Eagle, Katie Vick... oh, forget it. We'd be here all year listing examples.
- Position: Gladiator.
- Somewhere, someone thought it would be a good idea to hatch an egg in a wrestling ring. Vince McMahon is still trying to live this one down.
- While Hector Guerrero is one of the most respected personalities in Wrestling history. The Gooker, on the other hand, everybody hates him; please don't mention Hector the times he put the Gobbledy Gooker suit as he considers it awful.
- Was severly injured by a massive spear from Edge during the 8-man Hell In A Cell Elimination match that decided the title of Wrestling Godhood. None of the Disgraces knows when he will recover.
- Chance of Redemption: Are you kidding? He's got an award named after him listing the worst of the worst. So... no.
Loly Aivirrne and Menoly Mallia, Goddesses of Ungratefulness
- Lesser Gods
- Symbol: A Conservapedia Logo on top of a Bible.
- Alignment: Supposedly Lawful Good, but really Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: The War on Straw, Straw Misogynist, Strawman Political, Erroneous Religion, Aggressive Categorism, Knight Templar.
- Domains: War, Christianity (Betrayed), Hypocrisy.
- Allies: No one. They reject as allies anyone who is not their twisted representation of a Christian, and since their category is so narrow, and so extreme, they end up driving everyone away.
- Enemies: They've declared all of the main pantheon as their enemies, as they are 'false gods' trying to usurp the 'one true god' (in reality their author and not the true God).
- Position: Gladiators.
- When they discovered the pantheon, they tried to destroy it, as it was 'stanist'. But, because their most powerful ability is the power to call on 'God' (really their author), to help them whenever they're losing, they lost hard and got kicked into the Disgraces, because Dream, the closest figure to it in the pantheon, really doesn't care.
- When they came to the Disgraces, they demanded that everyone convert to Christianity. Bella and Edward forced everyone to comply, but In Name Only.
- Chance of Redemption: Negative ten zillion. They believe they are already as redeemed as they need to be, for fighting against the evil Pantheon deities. While Prayer Warriors 'converted' from Stanism have confessed to misbehavior in the past, said behavior pales in comparison to their crimes after their conversion.
Hitomi Kirihara, Goddess of Jerk Sues
- Symbol: Orihime's face being crossed scribbled out.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Striking Back At Those Who Saved Their Lives, Jealous bitches, being Too Dumb to Live, Fangirl.
- Domains: Jealousy, Emotion, War (or so they claim, for the last one).
- Enemies: The majority of Gods/Goddesses hate them. Inoue Orihime can't seem to bring herself to hate or oppose them, though. Sosuke Aizen discarded them for their crimes.
- Fell after Kurosaki Ichigo heard about what they did to Orihime in details. Needless to say, after ascension to the Pantheon, they met with Ichigo's Unstoppable Rage and despite being cocky enough to think they can beat him, they're badly beaten and when other Gods witnessed, Ichigo reveals what they truly are and the Gods agreed to toss them to the Disgraces, with zero chance to return.
- They claim that they're Aizen's greatest servants, but even Aizen thinks they're just in delusions. He admits that he's not even using Kyoka Suigetsu for them to have such delusions.
- Position: Gladiators.
- Chance of Redemption: Loly has no chance of redemption and is permanently here as the Gods know that she'll be ungrateful enough if they show mercy. Menoly has a higher chance due to being more sane than Loly.
Anne Mae Sue, God of Language-Mangling Sues
- Lesser Goddess
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Rape Is a Special Kind of Evil, Jerk Sue, Ax-Crazy, Mind Control, Lack of Empathy, Red Eyes, Take Warning.
- Domains: Death, Destruction, Evil, Madness.
- Gods Who Have Somewhat Similar Portfolios (can't really be called allies): Ebony, Peter Griffin, Christian Grey, Rose Potter, Holly Potter
- Enemies: Absolutely everyone. She's just too much of a jerk for people to like her. Even Jin Kisaragi and Sasuke Uchiha hates her guts.
- When she was thrown to the Disgraces, Bella was ready with her mental shield to keep her from mind-controlling any of the Disgraces, while Rose Potter sealed away her ability to mind control any of the disgraces. She is now grudgingly helping them in their plot to take down the Pantheon.
- Position: Gladiator
- Chance of Redemption: Negative Infinity, and beyond.
Berii Shirayuki, Goddess of Canon Sues
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A ribbon-choker with a bell on it.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Winged Humanoid, Cat Girl, Kaleidoscope Eyes, Kaleidoscope Hair, Multicolored Hair, Beauty Mark, Pink Means Feminine, Kawaii, Gratuitous Japanese, Japanese Honorifics, Weapons-Grade Vocabulary, You Keep Using That Word, Fangirl Sues, Cloud Cuckoolander, Cute Is Evil, Light Is Not Good, Psychopathic Manchild, Lack of Empathy, The Sociopath
- Domains: Perfection (twisted), Japanese, Mangled Language, Sociopathy, Fangirls
- High Priest: Willow Black (Although Willow's ashamed of the post and tries to deny it, disguising herself when performing holy duties, as Anne is very preppy)
- Allies: Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way, in a weird fashion where they acknowledge each other's portfolio but have nothing to do with each other.
- Her use of language hurt Sulu's soul, and because of that, he dragged her before the Court the Gods to make a case for her being thrown to the Disgraces as Goddess of Language-Mangling Sues.
- Froze Spock in carbonite, and saw nothing wrong with this.
- Position: Gladiator
- Chance of Redemption: If she repents of the wrong done as a Sue, and actually learns some real Japanese.
(Mew Berry, Berry Sue)
Scrappy-Doo, Poster Boy for Unlikability
- Lesser Goddess (former Overdeity, forcibly sealed by The Protectors Of The Plot Continuum after outrage from the Gods in the Main House)
- Symbol: The Love Berry Rod
- Alignment: Lawful Good (really a Lawful Neutral)
- Portfolio: Mary Sues of the Ridiculously Powerful and Instantly Beloved Varieties, Those Who Cause Character Derailment In Others, Creator's Pets, Character Magnetism, Nonexistent Sequels, Bunnygirls with Cat Tails Because Normal Bunnies Aren't Special Enough.
- Domains: Avarice, "Amazingness", Charm, Radiance.
- Once used her ditzy appearance to arrange a hostile takeover of the Main House, forcing Ichigo, Goddess of Catgirls, to be her minion. Ichigo remained under her control until The Protectors of the Plot Continuum, Organization of Mary Sue Hunters, intervened, snapped her out of Berii's control, and demoted her to the Disgraces. Ichigo now swears revenge on all Canon Sues, and with the Protectors of the Plot Continuum around, her chances of defeating Canon Sues are even greater.
- Was forced off her throne by Edward Cullen so Bella could take her place, left in the Gladiator Pit so she wouldn't have any political power. She still has a tendency to spend time with Edward's High Priest, due to being the former rulers of Mary Suetopia.
- Position: Gladiator.
- Chance of Redemption: Zilch. Even without the Protectors of the Plot Continuum, her chances are near impossible as long as Ichigo Momomiya remains in the Pantheon. Still very low if neither are present.
Sonichu, God of Bile Fascination
- Symbol: A Puppy Pumping Fists.
- Alignment: Chaotic Good, arguably
- Portfolio: Scrappies, Charging Headfirst Into Dangerous Situations Without Plans, Small Fry, Talking Animals, Hot Blood.
- Followers: Adric was his High Priest on Earth. Following a suspiciously fortunate Heroic Sacrifice, he became a martyr of the Church of Scrappy-Doo.
- Domains: Good (Betrayed), Planning (or lack thereof).
- Position: Gladiator.
- Rose to godhood by stealing souls as part of a revenge plot after being kicked out of the Scooby-Doo gang.
- Scrappy Doo is the most notorious of the Unlikable Characters, but he does not lead them. They can't stand him, in fact. He is the only member of the Disgraces who cannot get into Mary Suetopia at all. He can't even bribe up a day pass or distract the border guards. It may be claimed that the sheer irony of this caused him to snap, but it's hard to tell the difference - Scrappy has always charged about, angrily telling any god he meets to, "Put 'em up!"
- When Berii finally met Scrappy, she heard his story and took pity on him. Afterwards, she gave him entrance into Mary Suetopia, making him the Royal Pet. However, Berii's loss of influence thanks to Edward Cullen and Bella Swan dethroning her reduced him to being stuck in a gladiatorial role.
- Rules his domain with his father, the dog from Duck Hunt, who is infamous for giving that iconic, infuriating laugh to everyone in every situation. Yes, even Scrappy.
- The one being that genuinely thinks that he is funny is Jabba the Hutt; the thing is, though, Jabba also believes that Scrappy would be delicious.
- Although the Scrappy Case was shut almost instantly some information has come up in Scrappy's defense, leaving the case open for the debate in the Court Of The Gods.
- Chance of Redemption: The verdict is that the only thing keeping him here are the events of The Movie...
Gurk, God of Squick and Horrifically Traumatizing Fanfics
- Symbol: A Sonichu Medallion.
- Alignment: Who cares
- Portfolio: Comics That Are Unreadable But That You Can't Stop Coming Back To, Troll Bait, Acceptable Targets.
- Domains: Forced Memes, Bad Fanfiction, PaletteSwaps.
- Followers: A group of obsessive trolls.
- Enemies: The same people who compose his "Followers". Also, the Sonozaki Sisters, Izaya Orihara, Bernkastel, Yuuki Terumi, Handsome Jack, Basco ta Jolokia, pickles.
- Though the tomes that described his origins are long lost for a variety of reasons, there are a few rumors to how he came to be. Some say that he is an experiment made by both Slaanesh and Nurgle. Others say that Sonic had a few chilidogs too many before going to see a Pikachu. Some say that the tomes still exist, but that they can only be found in realms outside of the Pantheon's reach.
- Position: Gladiator/Troll Bait.
- Chance of Redemption: Nil.
- Rank: Quasideity
- Symbol: An empty canister of Brain Bleach.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Brain Bleach, Lemon Fic, Squick.
- Domains: Chaos, Evil, Depravity, "Love".
- Followers: Buppa.
- Former Ally: Slaanesh.
- Actual Ally: Petr.
- Enemies: Every good and neutral aligned member of the House of Love, every good and neutral aligned member god originating from Warhammer 40,000, the entire Warhammer 40,000 fanbase, Ghazkull, Thrall, Mork and Gork.
- Position: Gladiator.
- Upon reading Squad Broken, the Court Of The Gods had a collective Heroic BSOD as their brains broke. It took a combination of a love talk from archangel Flonne, the couragous speeches of Kamina, Bang and Naruto, and the fiery expurgation of the unholy "works" by Vulkan, Adell, Zuko, Shana, The Nostalgia Critic and The Angry Video Game Nerd, in order to snap the court out of it.
- Was determined to have absolutely no chance of getting out of the Gladiators when Queen Bella Swan read his fanfiction and vomited. Bella is a vampire, and thus doesn't eat.
- Most of the Disgraces avoid him. There's just some things that aren't cool, even to Sues.
- Chance of Redemption: Zilch. The fact that "Squad Broken" is so infamous that it is literately a Berserk Button for the Warhammer 40,000 fandom just solidifies his position in the Disgraces. The words "squad broken" got shouted out loud at the 2008 Games Day LA and the entire crowd looked at the guy who said it with a pissed off look.
Artists, Intellectuals, and Others:
Nominally the heart and mind of Mary Suetopia, really avoided at all costs even by each other.
'Xenocelestia', Goddess of Portraying Xenocide as Heroic, and Preacher of the Gospel of Bastard Humans
Mr. and Mrs. Shun Ayasaki, Deities of Bad Non-Cosmic Parenting
- Symbol: A bottle of conversion potion
- Alignment: Supposedly Lawful Good, but really Lawful Evil to anyone who doesn't believe that Humans Are the Real Monsters
- Portfolio: The Right of a Superior Species, Genocide By Conversion, Nice People Who Commit Xenocide, Physical God, [[Can'tArgueWithElves Can't Argue With Ponies]], Unfortunate Implications, Nazi and Communist Analogue Ponies, Moral Myopia, Moral Dissonance, Fantastic Racism, Wish Fulfillment, Old Shame
- Domains: Conversion, Nazi-Like Ideology, Magic, Sun, Xenocide
- Enemies: Every Human& Pony god (except Pinkamena, who doesn't really care). Especially the God-Emperor of Mankind, who really doesn't like what she's doing to Humanity, The PPC
- Allies (of a sort): The God-Royals of the Disgraces
- Followers: The Conversion Bureau Fanbase
- Hatedom: The Anti-Conversion Bureau fans
- Fell upon attempting Xenocide upon the human race, and being portrayed as being in the right.
- Has a sizable fanbase made up of the portion of the Brony fandom who believed that Humans Are Bastards, and who seemed not to be able to see the creepiness in the story.
- Also has a hatedom made up of those Bronies who believe that Homo Sapiens is basically good and were proud to be human, and/or think that the story was poor, or were disturbed by the implications. These anti-fans have turned out some surprisingly good deconstructions, the most prominent being The Conversion Bureau: Not Alone.
- Dalek Sec once gave her a Reason You Suck Speech. The fact that it made sense from a human standpoint was one of the biggest pieces of evidence in the trial to throw her to the Disgraces.
- Has fallen out of favor with her creator.
- Position: Head of the Mary Sue Conversion Bureau, which makes a serum that transforms any character injected with it into a Mary Sue. The PPC hate her for this, as they're the ones who have to hunt down and exorcise the Sues created this way.
- Chance of Redemption: Snowball's in hell.
Makoto Itou and Sekai Saionji, God and Goddess of Painfully Stupid Love Plots
- Symbol: Two stick figures with labels 'Dad' and 'Mom', rained with money.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil/Chaotic Stupid/Stupid Evil
- Portfolio: Jerkasses, Abusive Parents, Abandonment.
- Domain: Parents (Betrayed), Abuse, Money.
- Enemies: Onizuka Eikichi, the whole House of Family (including the evil ones such as Scar, Precia, Angela... and maybe Darth Vader), Raiden, The Hulk, Tsubomi Hanasaki
- Position: No important position, they just live among the Disgraced as civilians, unrepentant and uncaring as ever as they're given infinite money. Even the Royal Family know better to not give them any important position or they'll leech it off in no time.
- They fell after Onizuka discovered their abuse to poor Hayate Ayasaki and their unrepentant ways. He descended to the mortal realm for a 'parental visit', German Suplexed Shun, and spanked Mrs. Ayasaki while preaching to them about how wrong child abuse is. When they tried to slip away with false promises, Onizuka instantly threw them to the Disgraces without consulting the rest of the House of Justice. The rest of the Pantheon was against such act at first, but eventually agreed that sooner or later, they will be thrown to the Disgraces anyway.
- Their punishment was a nice beating from Bruce Banner, whom he transformed into The Hulk upon hearing of their crimes.
- Surprisingly, Hayate is neutral to them, despite their abuse to the poor kid before his Deitification.
- Their Disgrace is actually what inspired former Fallen God Homer Simpson to clean up his act and redeem himself in The Movie.
- Chance of Redemption: Zero. Ill-treating your own kids kinda strikes a nerve.
Britney, Goddess of Designated Villains
- Symbol: NICE BOAT.
- Alignment: Chaotic Stupid, at the very least. Whether they are neutral or evil is up for debate, but they're certainly not good.
- Both: Idiot Plots, Nice Boats, Painfully Flat Characters, Dethroning Moments of Idiocy, Wall Bangers, Troll and Snark Bait, Acceptable Targets.
- Makoto: The Casanovas, Jerkasses, Characters that are Intentionally Utterly Loathsome but that you can't stop coming back to, Character Derailment via Adaptation Decay and Flanderization, Lemon Stu.
- Sekai: Victims of Crazy Shippers, More Crazy People, Manipulative Bitches, Causing Makoto To Fall For Her, Clingy Jealous Girls.
- Domains: Chaos, Depravity, "Love", Domination, Greed, Madness, Suffering.
- Follower: Ronan Beelzub.
- Enemies: Kotonoha Katsura (former ally), Yuuki Terumi, Izaya Orihara.
- Position: Run the Academy of the Disgraces.
- The former was railroaded to the Disgraces thanks to a combination of Troll and Snark Bait plus the heavy Character Derailment via Flanderization and Adaptation Decay.
- Whispers in the halls of the Pantheon say that Darth Vader has been seen in their company on his Wangstier days, but nobody dares ask him if these allegations are true for obvious reasons.
- Kotonoha Katsura originally resided in the Disgraces alongside with the two until Yuuki Terumi (alongside with Izaya Orihara) intervened by trolling her to kill Makoto Ito, Sekai Saionji and Lord Djibril, redeeming her out of the Disgraces and granting her a seat in the House of Love as Goddess of Removal of Romantic Rivals. Why Terumi and Orihara did those was purely For the Lulz.
- Chance of Redemption: Makoto? If we're not talking about manga or Light Novel Makoto, absolutely none. Sekai? Zilch.
Elmyra Duff, Goddess of Executive Meddling, Enemy to All Living Things and Franchise Killer Incarnate
- Symbol: A Britney Spears album on top of the Gryffindor symbol.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Designated Villains, Informed Wrongness, Light Is Not Good
- Domains: Preppiness, Villainy (believed).
- Ally: Tony Farms.
- Enemy: Ebony.
- Britney only came to the Disgraces because even though her only fault is liking pink, everyone somehow seems to see her as the bad guy. Unfortunately for her, even the Preppy Sues in the Disgraces think of her as an enemy. This is probably due to her powers, as a Goddess of Designated Villains would have to be a Designated Villain herself, no?
- Position: Owns a clothing store, and will give free clothes to anyone who sees her as a good guy.
- Chance of Redemption: Was Low, until near the end of her story she was revealed to have actually acted on her supposed villainy and released some of the more villainous villains from prison. It is now actually rather high, compared to the chances of most of the Disgraces.
Xanthe Justice, Goddess of Uber Polarizing Characters, Plot Tumor, and Author Tract
- Symbol: A hair bow with a little skull in the middle.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (though she thinks she's Neutral Good)
- Portfolio: Enemy to All Living Things, Franchise Killer, Hugging And Squeezing And Loving Animals To Itty-Bitty Pieces (Literally), Poorly Disguised Pilots, Executive Meddling, Characters that are unlikable to the point of being horrible, Jamie Kellner's Pet, Causing Shows To Jump The Shark.
- Domains: Animal, Chaos, Destruction, Evil, Hunt, Madness.
- Followers: Darla.
- Enemies: Every animal god or goddess in the Pantheon (though she doesn't know it), especially The Brain, every god from the Looney Tunes universe, the entire fanbases of Pinky and the Brain and Tiny Toon Adventures.
- Position: None (see her punishment below).
- There was a movement in the Pantheon to kick her out and place her among the Disgraces. They were led by the Brain, still furious after Elmyra broke into his temple and held him hostage for
an entire season months. He is backed by others who have been, or know, victims of Elmyra's "love", most notably Bugs Bunny (whose followers have been constantly harassed by her), and the Warner Brothers and their Sister, Dot.
- It was successful when The Protectors of the Plot Continuum received and presented to the Court Of The Gods evidence of her single-handedly causing one of the most beloved cartoons of the mid 90's to get cancelled within a matter of 5 episodes. At her trial, the ENTIRE Houses of Beasts and Nature were all there with eye witness accounts of the horrors she wrought upon the pantheon. Elmer Fudd, the character that she was an Expy of, provided the final damning testimony upon disgust at her actions as a one person Franchise Killer.
- Her punishment consisted of a nice visit to the Catachan Barking Toad. She learned nothing from it, so the Pantheon decided that it was one of the few times in which breaking the seal on The Tyranids became necessary. Elmyra was stupid enough to try her little antics on The Swarmlord and she was thus converted to biomass in less than 30 seconds. Her new form is now inert biomass incapable of interacting with the pantheon. There was much rejoicing, passing of nachoes, and consumption of chimichungas within the House of Beasts and House of Nature.
- Chance of Redemption: Absolutely zero. She had this coming for a long time.
Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele, God and Goddess of Romanticized Abuse
- Symbol: Her "Patriarchy Blocker Shades".
- Alignment: True Neutral (thinks she's Neutral Good).
- Portfolio: Base Breakers, Plot Tumor, Jerkasses, Knight Templars, Mary Sues, Black Hole Sues, Jerk Sues, Straw Feminists, Creator's Pets, Author Tract.
- Domains: Retribution.
- Followers: The Sisterhood.
- Enemies: Despises all male deities regardless of alignment, but she puts Zeus on top of her hate-list.
- Position: Radical Soap Box Sadie.
- On the day of her judgement, she was granted one day of freedom, since the Court was hoping she could see the error of her rather fanatical ways when given time to reflect on her life. She instead used this time to plot revenge plans against every man out there before telling Zeus to get out of her "Woman-Only Zone". Even after the obvious results of ordering a Greek God, she still has not changed her views about men or the Pantheon, thinking that they are controlled by a patriarcy formed by Mr. Rogers, Dream of the Endless, Asura, Zeus, Kratos and The Immortal God Empereor.
- She does try to recruit female deities to her cause from time to time, but since they don't obey to the rules of her own universe, most of them tend to get annoyed by her constant preaching. The fact that she even shows hatred towards even the most benevolent male gods does even less to get them on her side.
- The day Xanthe once met Crona consisted of her looking back and forth at a pamphlet for the Sisterhood in her left hand and a baseballbat in her right hand, not knowing what to use against hir. After nearly 5 hours of this, she walked away with a massive headache.
- Chance of Redemption: Low. Her managing to be more polarizing than Sasuke Uchiha and Miko, along with being one of the most infamous plot tumors in all of webcomics, and her being a Mary Sue benefiting from Double Standard cemented her position here.
Sally Floyd, Poster Girl of Head Trauma-Inducing Stupidity
- Symbol: The Sub Contract (Christian) and the Fifty Shades of Grey book (Anastasia).
- Both: Rape, BDSM (Betrayed).
- Christian: Obsession, Dominance, Business.
- Anastasia: Victims, Innocence, Submissiveness.
- Followers: Depressingly many, both in real life and without.
- Allies: Christian is on good terms with the God-Royals of the Disgraces, due to him being an Expy of the King.
- Enemies: Most of the House of Love, those who hate Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Position: Officially, Christian is a businessman, with Anastasia as his business partner. In reality, Christian has Anastasia as his sex slave.
- Christian never had a chance at a position in the true Houses in the Pantheon. Raping his girlfriend several times, plus not understanding the 'safe, sane, and consensual' mantra that is essential to BDSM, got him stuck in the Disgraces.
- Anastasia was terrorized by her boyfriend, and later husband, Christian Grey, and the romantic portrayal of said abuse got Christian kicked into the Disgraces, and she came with him because: A) She's a raging Mary Sue, and B) Christian threatened to rape her if she didn't come.
- Chance of Redemption: Christian Grey is a textbook example of an abusive relationship, presented as romantic. In other words, snowball's chance in hell. For Anastasia, if she ditches Christian, but that isn't likely to happen.
Boxbot, Anthropomorphic Personification of Schadenfreude
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The American Flag.
- Alignment: Lawful Stupid
- Portfolio: Wall Bangers, Pop-Culture Shallowness, Those Who Are Completely Stupid, Calling Captain America An Idiot To His Face (And Somehow Living), Bad Reporting.
- Domains: None (formerly City, but was revoked at the end of the Civil War).
- Enemies: Captain America, Jade (for being such a terrible reporter), Commander Shepard (her snide insinuations remind him/her of another reporter s/he had to deal with.), Red Skull (even he gets disgusted for her stupidity).
- Position: Newspaper reporter.
- Has about two mortal followers, both of which cite that they feel sorry for her for bearing a mutant child which died due to its awful power. Most people, though, don't see that as an excuse. Is supported by Buck Williams and Rita Skeeter, underlings who share her penchant for horrible reporting.
- There was a time when she vied with Jade for the title of Goddess of Reporters and News, but Floyd screwed it up by lecturing Captain America at length about being out-of-touch because he didn't know what Myspace is, a lecture which he just sat there and took. The collective rage of the fanbase propelled her instantly into Disgrace-hood. Rather than use this newfound power to declare war on Cap, she instead hosts lengthy diatribes against him for "stealing" her symbol, and for daring to aspire to godhood. He avoids her - it's not that he Wouldn't Hit a Girl, but if he acted first, he would be in the wrong.
- She and her followers write scathing editorials in the Pantheon newsletter, using really obvious pseudonyms. Both Buck and Rita can generally sneak into the Pantheon proper for new material and interviews. The House of Defense has considered trying harder to keep them out, but frankly those editorials can be very funny—in an obviously trollish, So Bad, It's Good kind of way.
- A telepathic scan revealed that Captain America had a lot to say◊ about Sally's comments.
- Chance of Redemption: If only more Skrulls had been revealed...
Teppei Houjou, God of Asshole Victims
- Symbol: That stupid face
- Alignment: Lawful Good. (If you can call that "good".)
- Portfolio: Robot Janitors, Perpetual Screw-Ups, Designated Butt Monkeys.
- Domains: Cold, Suffering
- Neither a proper robot nor a proper god. None can tolerate his presence; even the most Stoic cringe at his lilting "Hellooooooooooo".
- "Scorn the Boxbot, and, in your scorn, feel good about your station above the lowly Boxbot, most terrible and contemptibly inadequate of all things."
- Position: Was repurposed by Nina, and later Wesley and Ethan, into an all-purpose robot. He cleans floors, gives foot massages, contains nuclear launch codes, the works.
- Chance of Redemption: None. His terribleness will not be resolved.
Princes Charmles, The Charmless Prince
- Rank: Quasi Diety
- Symbol: His head smashed in and split open.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil.
- Portfolio: Asshole Victim, Evil Uncle, Being hated by the fanbase entirely, Parental Neglect
- Domains: Chaos, Evil, Greed, Strength
- Allies: Aki Honda, Lance Vance.
- Former Allies: Ghestis, Scar.
- High Priests: Tomoo and the cruel orphanage kids, Chaka.
- Enemies: Every good and neutral aligned member of the House of Family, Rika Furude, Mion and Shion Sonozaki, Rena Ryuguu, Bernkastel, Oyashiro-Sama, Kyoko Sakura, Sayaka Miki, Homura Akemi, Darth Vader, Raiden, Hayate Ayasaki, Raven, The Hulk, Lord Kroak, The Basterds.
- Former Superior: Ryukishi 07 (he revoked Teppei).
- Posistion: Crime Boss, not that its actually useful in stopping his many deaths.
- This is literately the ONE TIME where its even remotely possible to get Rika Furude and Bernkastel to cooperate with each other. In fact, the two people who hate Teppei the most are Rika Furude and Oyashiro-Sama because half of the scenarios in Rika's "Endless June" hell are directly because of him. That and he has directly murdered Rika in off-screen time lines. She has of course talked to Homura about this, which made Homura want a piece of him as well.
- The details of this cooperation resulted in another Freak Out from Shion Sonozaki (who herself is a Troll on par with Bernkastel in terms of cruelty while infected) as the result of Bernkastel's trolling by introducing her to "an old friend". This newest bout with Hinimizawa Syndrome lives in the annals of infamy in terms of its horror and is now one of the main reasons Hinimizawa Syndrome is under "Class S" lockdown.
- Earned Kyoko's ire over his more violent acts of abuse being similar to acts done to her Morality Pet in the "Oriko" timeline. Teppei's lesser crimes are similar to things that have set Sayaka over the edge in the pen-ultimate timeline. He has since become amongst the first victims of Sayaka's new found control over Octavia. Due to the other more foul things he does, they're are getting very tempted to bring Kroak's SOB punting into this.
- Which he brought, with a "Deliverance of Itza" (basically a magical equivilant of a nuclear explosion centered around himself). Teppei has since become a favorite target for Kroak's "puntings", which included summoning Sharptooh out of its temple, then disappearing with a "Walk Between Worlds" before it notices him, resulting in the PO'd T-Rex venting its fury on Teppei. When asked why he did it, he tersely responded "Disgusting Slaanesh spawn".
- Teppei is the OTHER fastest way to bring out Rena's "other side" due to his targeting of her father. Their encounters frequently end with a "great axe" splitting his head open.
- When Raiden found out that he murdered Rika in one timeline, his Jack the Ripper persona came out, which resulted in him using his sword to eviserate Teppei "Watanagashi Style".
- Ditto with Bruce Banner, whom he transformed into the Hulk upon hearing that Teppei murdered Rika, which resulted in him smashing Teppei to bits and calling him "Worst Puny Human Ever!".
- The Basterds frequently beat Teppei to death "Maebara style" with their baseball bats.
- His punishment consisted of a nice visit to Hayate Ayasaki to take care of him as his new adoptive father after adopting him from his parents, who are also in the Disgraces. He learned nothing from it since he continued to treat Hayate like crap even after adopting him before he runs away from him and goes to the Sanzenin household. Hayate, with support from the Sanzenin Household and his personal buddies Negi Springfield and Naruto Uzumaki, sued Teppei for child abuse against Hayate and failing to serve his sentence, so then the Court Of The Gods decided to give him a new punishment: send him to Kamakura town to adopt an orphan who's been abandoned by her parents since birth due to her horns (i.e. Lucy). Teppei then adopted her from the cruel kids at the orphanage, only for him to repeatedly bully Lucy in the same manner as the kids. Ultimately, she snapped and eviscerated him in less than a second with her Vectors.
- He also tried to bully, beat, and abuse N for kicks. It didn't end well for him as that brought down the combined wrath of Terra Branford, Bryan Mills, Jin Kazama (in full scale "Devil Form"), Raven, and an entire legion of Big Daddies.
- Chance of Redemption: Zilch.
(Prince Sharm-LAY, Prince Charmless)
Lance Vance, The Millstone
- Symbol: An Argonian Lizard Heart (which he bought).
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: being completely spoiled, believing he can do whatever he want because he's a prince, intentional unlikable characters, Princes With Zero Charms (Namer Of The Trope).
- Domain: Royalty.
- Allies: None. Everyone hates him.
- Enemies: Most goddesses in the Pantheon. Even Charlotte won't go near him. He's also on the hit list for all gods in the House of Commerce and Crime and all the Equestrian Deities hate him with equal passion.
- High Priest: Prince Blueblood, mostly only because Rarity "forcefully recommended" him for the position, and, after the Cake Incident, he had no choice but to accept. He does not appreciate the position, and does double duty as the high priest of the Church of Hate Sinks, in the house of hatred. That's almost as bad a job as one in the disgraces. He finds this position particularly demeaning because in his second physical appearance, he successfully managed to avoid acting like an asshat... which is more than can be said about the rest of the Mane Six that episode.
- Position: Royal Retainer.
- There was a test decreed by the gods in the Main House that two candidates (Prince Charmles and Prince Blueblood) would go out and find the most beautiful jeweled heart they could find with the winner obtaining a spot in the Pantheon. Charmles bribed members in the House of Crime, Indiana Jones and many of the evil gods in the House of Commerce to get an Argonian Lizard Heart (until it was revealed that he just bought his heart somewhere else) while Blueblood (who found out that his great aunts and many fellow Equestria deities (particularly Rarity who he had been such a dick to in the Grand Galloping Gala) were watching his every move, decided to slowly work his way up until he came back with a small fire ruby. Prince Charmles was decreed the winner (and Charmles wasted no time in gloating on his victory)...until he found out that he was going to be getting a seat in being Prince Charmless. No one will stop calling him that, and he's on the shit list to every God in the House of Crime and Commerce.
- He tried to get the favor of Princess Peach, but the minute he talked smack about Mario and Luigi, Peach kicked him out of the castle after swatting him away with a frying pan. Later, he tried this on Charlotte LaBouf, but even she had to say no when Charmles insulted and spat on Tiana's cooking. Oh and when that happened, Karen Minazuki was nearby, at least trying to learn about cooking... and Charmles insulted that too, and not to mention adding how Karen lacked noble blood compared to him, thus he's instantly better at everything than her. He's instantly driven out of Charlotte's house with an extremely pissed off Cure Aqua trying to aim her Sapphire Arrow at him.
- Then there was that time he made Fluttershy cry by insulting her and calling her weak. It took the House of Combat and Heroes to ensure that Discord didn't do anything drastic. He also gets the ire of all Equestrian deities after they heard how he treated Leane when she was transformed into a horse.
- After the seal on The Disgraces was broken, he was quickly thrown in there in a fashion that quickly became a viral Pantheon Youtube video. The offense that finally got Charmless kicked out of the House of Royalty was when he insulted Sapphire Rhodonite over her marrying a commoner. Given the type of woman she is, that was a BIG mistake. The House of Royalty to this day still can't clean the blood off the walls. Sapphire for her part keeps her recently used chainsaw around as a warning to anyone who says anything disparaging about her choice in men.
- His fiefdom in the Disgraces has become a favorite stompin ground for Ork WAAAGGGHHHS, which are "directed" his way. This may or may not be the Court Of The Gods having fun giving him the "ironic punishment" of eternally being krumped, pillaged, and looted by what amounts to a rag tag bunch of foul tempered, green skinned "socca 'ooligans" with equally bad hygeine and "science" developed by Insane Troll Logic.
- One day, Hades donated a "giant green pickle" to the Charmless feast "out of the goodness of his heart". Said "pickle" is, in fact, Deviljho. Many of the gods find the resulting karma hilarious; Viridi, despite hating Hades' guts, could not stop laughing for days after that little stunt.
- Chance of Redemption: -9001%.
The Robot Chicken, God of Brainless Parodies
- Symbol: Tommy Vercetti's face crossed and superimposed with the words "Damn you!".
- Alignment: Neutral Evil... or rather, Stupid Evil
- Portfolio: Millstones, Switching To The Evil Side, Those Who Are Truly Dumb, Not Contributing With Anything.
- Domain: Crime.
- Ally: Teppei Houjou.
- Enemies: The entire Houses of Justice and Crime.
- Position: Teppei's Henchman.
- The Protectors of the Plot Continuum sent a proof of him single-handlely interfering the success of others (especially Tommy Vercetti) intentionally during the events of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and its spin-off Vice City Stories by the Court Of The Gods.
- Vance, in his defense, says that Gilligan is not going to the Purgatory, and they should sent Excel, Rico... or even Peggy Bundy instead. However, Gilligan only ruined 17 of the 37 escape attempts in the entire 98 episodes of his show.
- Unlike Gilligan, Lance Vance is not a double agent for the Gods... even Excel's millstoning is not her fault, while Peggy's interference is played for laughs, and Rico took a level in badassery. This means that Lance Vance is the worse offender the Court of the Gods they're looking; as a result, he got dragged to the Disgraces.
- This means that the Disgraces aren't going to take over the Pantheon, now that they got a new Millstone in their ranks.
- Chance of Redemption: Absolutely none.
Petr, God of Horrifically Traumatizing Twist Endings
- Symbol: Robot Chicken itself
- Alignment: Neutral Evil (he thinks he's Neutral Good)
- Portfolio: Critical Research Failure, Dude, Not Funny!, Lowest Common Denominator, Refuge in Vulgarity, the gospel that Viewers Are Morons, Dethroning Moments of Suck
- Domains: Parodies (twisted), Humor (failed), Birds.
- Ally: Peter Griffin.
- Enemies: Meg Griffin, The Simpsons (Homer, Bart and Marge).
- Position: Comedian.
- Originally resided in the House of Theater. After the Court Of The Gods looked at season 5 and discovered that 90% of the jokes are not funny, they found that it was only fitting to send him here instead.
- His room in the House always has a line of people leading to its door. They each saw one of these his skits, and want their 15 minutes of their lives back.
- His power decreases with each new season announced.
- Chance of Redemption: Season 6 was considered a step in the right direction, but only time will tell how long he can keep it up since a 7th season has been greenlit and will air in December 2013.
Crystal Potter, Worst Representation of Femenine Stereotypes and Idiocy
- Symbol: An Animal Pelt.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Brain Bleach, Squick, Cruel Twist Endings, Endings During Mid-Rape Scene, Literally unwatchable movies
- Domains: Chaos, Evil, Depravity, "Love", Rape, Caves.
- Ally: Gurk.
- Enemies: Film Brain, The Nostalgia Critic, all film critics in general.
- Position: Civilian.
- Upon watching The Cavern, the Court Of The Gods had a collective Heroic BSOD as they developed a splitting headache and went blind as a result of watching the film. It took the same treatment as given after Squad Broken to snap them out of it.
- Chance of Redemption: Absolutely none.
Minami Obuchi, Natsumi Koizumi and Kumi Mouri, Cruelest Representation of Girl Posses and Goddesses of Swiss Messengers
- Symbol: a perfect female body
- Alignment: True Stupid
- Portfolio: Gender Bender, Man, I Feel Like a Woman , Jumping the Gender Barrier, Idiocy Of Many Kinds, Satellite Love Interest, Relationship Sue, Mary Sue, Crack Pairing, Possible Troll Fic
- Domains: Feminity (betrayed), Straw, Shallowness "Love", Perfection, Fashion Horror
- Allies: Jenna, Ariana Black
- Enemies: the cast of Harry Potter, 'especially' Harry, Draco, and Ron, Rose Potter, Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way
- Followers: Way too many Mary Sues.
- Is yet another gender-bended Harry, only this time she's so stupid that Rose Potter avoids and antagonizes her, as Crystal gives Rose a bad name.
- Has the fashion sense of a hermit on drugs.
- Is in love with Draco Malfoy, even though her canon, male self hated Draco, and it was mutual.
- Absolutely hates Ron Weasley, as she says he's sexist. Of course, she also thinks that he's changed his name to Ron Raper, so nobody really takes much notice of her.
- Ironically, she actually has brought Harry and Draco closer together, her presence has caused them to swear an Enemy Mine to take out anything associated with her. She does not realize this.
- Position: Supermodel
- Chance of Redemption: Couldn't see it with a microscope.
- Symbol: Their Faces.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Villain Sues, Reliance On The Idiot Ball To Succeed At Anything And Looking Good Doing It, Assholes, Horrible Trio, Girl Posses with an actually more sympathetic Alpha Bitch, Causing Strife For Multiple Actions, Being Completely Unlikable, Getting Away With What They've Done.
- Domains: Evil, Greed, Strength, Trickery.
- Allies: Aki Honda, Teppei Houjou, Gary Smith, Eliza Reagan.
- Enemies: The Yandere Quartet and the Trollkaiger, Sae Kashiwagi (because she's not THAT evil), Miu Kazashiro, Jimmy Hopkins, The Ashleys.
- Posistion: Minions of Teppei Houjou, or alternatively Eliza Reagan's 'official Girl Posse' along with Aki or Gary Smith's minions.
- Because of their refusal to stop bullying some of the important members of the Disgraces, each and every one of them has gotten a... 'visit'... from Pinkamena. They haven't learned their lesson, and Bella has been considering sending in Fluttermama.
- The Court Of The Gods discovered that their acts were what brought Makoto Itou, (formerly) Kotonoha Katsura and Sekai Saionji to the Disgraces.
- Although in their life they end up less sympathetic than their Alpha Bitch, in this realm, they're also serving an Alpha Bitch that's not even more sympathetic (Eliza). They seem to have no opinions on it and form a good bond. This is not meant to be good news, by the way.
- Chance of Redemption: Zilch. The fact that they are responsible for the majority of the bad things happening in the series just solidifies their position. And... hanging out with Eliza, Aki, Gary AND Teppei? Not gonna do good...