- Light Yagami, God of Improbable Strategy (Kira) as a Lesser God under Trickery (House of Mentalism). Member of the Templar Order of the Grand United Alliance of Law and the Council of Shadows.
- L Lawliet, God of Bunny Ears Lawyers (Ryuuzaki, Hideki Ryuuga, Deneuve, Eraldo Coil) as a Justice Lesser God.
- Ryuk, God of Monstrous Shinigami as a Lesser God in Afterlife Entities.
- Mello, God of Sweets-Empowered Intelligence (M, Mihael Keehl) as a Demigod under Meals (House of Food).
- Near, God Of Owning Gadgets Unexplicably and Laser Guided Tykebombs (N, the current L, the albino sheep, Nate River) as a Lesser God under Mind Games (House of Mentalism).
- Soichiro Yagami, God of Oblivious Guilt Slinging (Chief Yagami, Deputy Director) as a Demigod under CharacterRoles (House of Narrative).
- Rem, the Shinigami whom Was Obedient Till The End as a Lesser God under OtherEmotions (House of Emotion)
- Misa Aname, Goddess of Serial Killer Copycats (Misa Misa, The Second Kira) as a Crime Lesser Goddess.
- Teru Mikami, God of Suffering From Compulsion (X-Kira, the Fourth Kira) as a Lesser God under Flaws (House of Personality).
- The Death Note can be found among the Treasures.
Pantheon / Death Note
In the Trope Pantheons, the following were chosen (beware unmarked spoilers!):