open/close all folders
Bob Ross, God of Awesome Art and Oil Paints
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Happy Little Clouds
- Theme Song: Happy Little Clouds
- Alignment: True Good
- Portfolio: Believing you can do it, painting happy little clouds, Oil paints, Art students, Art teachers
- Domain: Craft
- Allies: Mr. Rogers
- Thoroughly believes in others' potential, pointing out that you "start out by believing here".
- Is a voice of gentle reassurance for artists everywhere, whispering that there are no limits, and that you can find freedom on your canvas.
- Took the position of Painting teacher at the Academy.
- Don't mistake his kind demeanor for spineless cowardice. He can give you a verbal beatdown like no one else.
- Rumor has it that he actually vandalized his paintings, CGIing them in afterwards while he actually just drew cocks on the canvas. In an alternate reality, he served time for doing so.
Don Diego de la Vega/Zorro
Don Diego de la Vega, Patron God of Recognizable Marks (Zorro, aka The Fox)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His famous Z Mark
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Theme song: The 1958 Zorro theme
- Portfolios: Tall, Dark and Handsome, Master Swordsman Royal Rapier, Whip it Good, Has Many descendants that take up the mantle. Implausible Fencing Powers, Cool Mask, Inflicts Humiliating Clothing Damage
- Domains: Weapons, Liberation, Charm, Chaos, Good
- Followers: Puss n Boots, Lady Rawhide
- High Priestess: Elena Montero
- Allies: Batman, Robin Hood, The Phantom, Asterix, Speedy Gonzalez, Simon Belmont, Indiana Jones, Amélie Poulain, Fox McCloud
- Enemies: The Sheriff of Nottingham
- Rivals: Inigo Montoya, The Basterds
- Was highly considered for the tile God of Rapiers, but lost out to Weiss. That didn't stop his admires to long for his ascension. Sure enough, found a niche thanks to the famous Z mark he places on his opponents. Weiss herself isn't too distraught for the loss of her High Priest, considering the clashing of their personalities.
- Many other gods that have done similar acts have paid tribute to him. The Phantom, another Proto-Superhero, plants the mark of the skull ring on his enemies.
- Asterix showed his appreciation of his ascension by performing the mark on an enemy Roman.◊
- The Basterds claimed they used Zorro as an inspiration for leaving marks on Nazis they kept alive. Zorro himself doesn't approve of their brutal methods.
- Fellow Mexican Speedy Gonzalez leaves an S on some of his cheese heists. The two became fast friends, with Zorro lending a hand if it's with someone who deserves it.
- Amélie once imagined herself as the masked man,◊ earning his approval.
- Many of the Spanish speaking gods recognized his name meant "The Fox" in English. Many gods were certain Fox McCloud hatched a smirk upon his ascension.
- A surprising figure entered his temple unannounced recently; Batman arrived looking rather traumatized. It would be little surprise since the movie he watched just before his parents were killed was the Mask of Zorro. Bruce muttered a quiet "thank you" before disappearing into the night. For Zorro, the gratitude was more than enough for him.
- Many superhero gods see him as an early example of the genre in the 1920s, complete with mask, secret identity and doing good for goodness sake. As such, he was welcomed into the GUAG, especially the Superhero Division.
- Was challenged by Inigo Montoya, whom claimed he reminded him of a certain Dread Pirate. After defeating the interloper, Zorro spared his life, offering up to challenge him once he trains a bit more.
- Though Robin Hood initially scoffed that a rich man could ever care for the needy, he warmed up to his capers. It didn't take that much longer for the two to join together in heists, drawing the ire of the Sherrif of Nottingham.
- Although well-known for his rapier skills, he is also one of the best whip users in the Pantheon. The God of Whips finds his methods distasteful, but admits he does it for a good cause. He gets along far more with Indiana Jones as his reliance on instinct is more up his alley. He sometimes lends a hand whenever Indy needs help exploring a dungeon.
- It may not be well known, but he is actually the spirit of various mortals who take up his costume. He and his wife are currently training his son to take up the mantle in the future.
Eko, Goddess of Drawing Art to Life (The Innocent, Doodling Princess)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A crudely drawn image of Eko's Arcana, Saligrama
- Theme Music: Little Angel
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Creating life by drawing, Cheerful Child, Requisite cute, small characters, A girl and her drawing, The Nicknamer
- Domains: Life, Art, Creation
- Followers: Drawcia, Vincent Van Gore, Haruna Saotome
- Enemies: Reiner Braun
- High Priestess: Adeleine
- Eko was offered a spot in the house of Life and Death but Kazu advised against it because he didn't want a child Eko's age to be exposed to so much death.
- Kazu hasn't found out why he sounds like Bladewolf and The male Robin but the former is indifferent to Eko but the latter enjoys how cheerful she is.
- Eko is happy that she's found a place where there are so many people to play battle with her but she often loses because a lot of them are stronger than her.
- A lot of deities believe Eko is friends with the Random Number God because nearly all of Saligrama's attacks rely on Eko being lucky. Some gods are annoyed by this because it makes Eko a lot less predictable and others are happy about it because Eko can't repeatedly get 6's with Saligrama's dice attack.
- Most gods think it's an achievement that Eko is one of the few people Scharlachrot doesn't hate, and is actually nice to her, even if some gods fear that Scharlachrot would snap at any moment. Though Eko does feel like something's wrong with her.
- Raiden doesn't know if he should hate the fact that Eko is a soldier for Petra or be relieved that Petra treats her like a daughter.
- Many god never thought they would need to run away from a bad drawing, but Eko proved them wrong.
- Eko has asked some of the other gods if they'll teach her to draw better and they are hesitant to teach her because she can become a lot more dangerous but she can also become a better fighter.
- She is currently studying under an unnamed Creator, whose art is probably not as good, but is said to be able to create hundreds of different objects using a book, a paintbrush, and his/her/its limitless imagination.
Erika Kurumi/Cure Marine
Erika Kurumi, Goddess of Fashion (Cure Marine)
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Song: Erika/Cure Marine's theme, Special Colorful (Lyrics here)
- Symbol: The Fairy Drop fashion store (her home)
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Magical Girl Warrior, Fashion Design, Hyperactivity, Hot-Blooded Water User, Brashness That Hid Nice Heart, Tendency to Shout (Sometimes for Long Periods of Time), Facing Off Eldritch Abomination And Just Considering It Duty For 14-years Old Beautiful Heroines To Fight It
- Domains: Craft, Personal Appearance, Magic, Combat
- Allies: Every other Precures (but especially Tsubomi Hanasaki, Itsuki Myoudouin, and Yuri Tsukikage), Kanji Tatsumi, Aquaman, Ishida Uryuu, Kazuya Ryuuzaki, Kamina, Erza Scarlet, Houkago Tea Time, Zack/Kamen Rider Knuckle, Go Shijima/Kamen Rider Mach, Shiki, Rarity, Chifuyu Himeki
- Enemies: Dune, Kyubey, All Indescribably Evil Beings.
- Rose as at first an apprentice of Shiki Misaki, the Destroyer of All That Is Seamless. How? Erika ends up not just destroying all that is seamless, she rips it into pieces, flood it, tramples it, and then proceeds to make up damn good, fashionable clothes out of it for a great fashion show. Though she did not do it alone, she did at least spearheaded it. There were no bad bloods when Erika ascended in her place. She got a glomp from her best buddy Tsubomi when that happened.
- Her genki-ness knows no bound, she is known to make funny faces in any moment.
- Has the ability to know one's measurement by just looking. It does really good for her designing fashion clothes.
- Has a weird adoration-jealousy relationship with a certain Precure, in this case Miki Aono/Cure Berry. They've known to fight side-by-side at times, but Erika couldn't help but point out that Miki is a lot similar with her mortal sister Momoka, one that usually drove Erika to jealousy.
- Occasionally spends time with Kanji Tatsumi, sharing knowledge about clothing designs. Erika is surprised that Kanji usually comes up with cute designs, even if he looks scary. Then again, Erika used to have a classmate in a similar vein like him.
- Is not to be confused with the lover of Kazuya Ryuuzaki. This Erika is like a polar opposite of that (short, brash, cute), but also possesses the heart for justice, which impressed Kazuya himself.
- She can warm the hearts of any that have Stopped Caring with her fashion sense and The Power of Friendship. Just ask Olivier.
- Welcomes all Good-aligned members of the Music Pantheon (except Kotomi Ichinose and Chuck Schuldiner, but including all other Real Life members of said Pantheon) to play live during her fashion shows, like this one (Song's lyrics here). Yui Hirasawa in particular cannot get over how cute the outfits look and asks Erika if she would have Afterschool Tea Time to wear them on stage and keep them afterwards; to which, the answer wasan overly enthusiastic "Of course!".
- She is good friends with Kamina of the War Pantheon. She finds his relationship with Simon to be very similar to her relationship with Tsubomi. They also share similar mindsets when it comes to approaching impossible problems. Even in death, Kamina shamelessly admits that he loves watching her fashion shows even though it's normally against his image and preference.
- She also befriended Erza, who shares her passion for fashion.
- She is also friends with Go Shijima since both of them had a similar personalities until everything changes when Go joins the Roimudes and decides to attack the newly reformed Kamen Rider Chaser and his ally Kamen Rider Drive, which made her angry at her former friend to a personal levels as she swear she will beat him to knock off his senses. Until she found out that Go was actually seemingly brainwashed as he goes undercover to worked with then, thankfully she was very sorry to him after she realized that Go was still on the Good Side as Erika looks forward to rekindle their friendship.
Ghost, God of So Bad, It's Good Radio Programs and getting Trolled (John Conquest, Melting Pot of Friendship, Hambone, Ghostler, too many to list)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: a skull wearing a cowboy hat
- Alignment: probably Evil (Lawful usually, Chaotic when flipping out... so most of the time, really)
- Portfolio: flipping out over everything, alcohol, more alcohol, "capitalism", being a jerk, denying things that just can't be denied, getting trolled, having a fanbase consisting mostly of said trolls
- HE'S A NICE GUY! HE'S A MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP! Or so he says.
- More like a Melting Pot of Alcohol.
- He is also not a racist nor an alcoholic.
- Has a difficult relationship with the deities hailing from Equestria. Usually he's heard calling them and their followers dirty names, though he has his occasional nicer moments towards them. It's been rumored there might be more to him than it seems.
- Being who he is, he has a difficult relationship with probably over half the Pantheon.
- May or may not be Jewish, a hambone, a shapeshifting lizard, and a lot of other things.
Hattori Hanzo, the Ultimate Blacksmith (Oni-Hanzo)
- Lesser God
- Theme Music: The Lonely Shepherd by George Zamfir.
- Symbol: A katana
- Alignment: unknown, most likely True Neutral
- Portfolio: Weapon Crafting, Characters Shrouded in Myth, Calmness of Mind, Samurai, Ninjas, Cool Swords with Absurdly Sharp Blades
- Domains: Craft, Metal, Pride, War
- Followers: the kids from Summon Night: Swordcraft Story, Melchior (Chrono Trigger), the Karate Duo Number One (Bowser's Kingdom)
- Not to be confused with: those other guys named Hattori Hanzo He is also not a historical Assassin.
- Hanzo was named after a Sengoku-era samurai/ninja who specialized in, well…swords. No one quite knows how he is able to make his weapons so sharp, but they worship him for his efforts nonetheless.
- The rest of the Pantheon is unsure of what to make of his "God will be cut." speech.
- Is on good terms with Excallibur, who he has made mortal avatars of on occasion. However, there was also a time where Hanzo ends up getting so annoyed with Excalibur that every talk about him it always met with (ﺧ益ﺨ)
- Has been interested in Goemon Ishikawa's famous Zantesuken blade, trying to duplicate a sword that could replicate its slicing ability. Goemon, in his part, declined as he was afraid that another someone with that type of sword would be too dangerous.
Henry Selick, God of Stop Motion
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Two needles crossed under Jack Skellington's head.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Making Works For the Sake of It, Making Beautiful Scenes.
- Domains: Art, Patience.
- Underlings: Oogie Boogie, Jack Skellington, Other Mother.
- Henry's main claim to fame is his patience. No matter the project, he will put his heart and soul to make it the best it can be. The patrons who have seen his films in the House of Theater can attest to it.
- Is pretty much the only God who can make both Oogie and Jack Skellington get along... for a few minutes.
Inferno Cop, God of Still Image Animation
- Theme Music: Die Höllen Polizei
- Lesser God (Unknown Rank as Glitter Inferno Cop)
- Symbol: His police badge◊
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Going One Frame Per Forever Intentionally, Anti-Hero, Cyborg Who Turns Into A Cool Car, Cowboy Cop, Flaming Skull For a Head, Hot-Blooded, Action Hero, Cool Shades
- Domains: Skeletons, Animations, Cops
- Allies: Ryuko Matoi, Mako Mankanshoku, Ghost Rider, Sledge Hammer, Shiji Ikari, Panty and Stocking Anarchy, Simon the Digger, Kamina, Canti, Naota Nandaba, Madoka Kaname, RoboCop, the T-850.
- Enemies: Most of the evil gods of Houses of Justice and Crime, YHVH, Gendo Ikari, Charles zi Britannia
- Opposes: Scarlet Witch
- Ascended into the Pantheon after sacrificing himself to stop a woman called Claudia from turning every single being on Earth into an Inferno Cop (think of the Third Impact). Or so we think. No one is sure.
- Whatever the case is, Inferno Cop's actions have not done him any favors from gods with similar motives, like Gendo and Emperor Charles.
- The first thing Inferno Cop did upon ascending was go up to YHVH (who he thought being his world's God) and mock him for the fact that he is now an actual god. YHVH then casted him to Hell. And then Inferno Cop walked out of Hell again.
- It has been prophesied that Inferno Cop will save many a god, and that he will pave a path where many have left off.
- Is on good terms with every good god from Studio Gainax and Studio Trigger, due to the former inspiring him and the latter being kickstarted by him, though he had to calm Shinji down when he heard about Third Destroy Finale.
- Despite what his title may suggest, he's actually more fluid in real life. it's just that if you look at him through recording, he never moves a muscle. Only his flames are animated.
- Reportedly hates Scarlet Witch due to the fact that she looks like that Claudia lady. Or more like, the Claudia lady looks like Scarlet Witch.
- Has become a partner-in-crime with Ghost Rider. They do look similar, and Blaze's Hellfire powers remind Inferno Cop of Hellfire Boy. In the event that Ghost Rider can't use his bike, Inferno Cop can turn into a car for him.
- Some gods have said that they've seen a mecha version of Inferno Cop very briefly. It's hard to say how that came to be. Not even Chifuyu Himeki gets it.
- There's also been some news that someone by the name of Over Justice is related to him. Inferno Cop claims to have talked to him before, but that's all he'll say.
- He enjoys the company of RoboCop and the T-850, both of whom remind him of Mecha Cop.
- Madoka respects him to a degree since he also pulled off a sacrifice only remembered by one person. Now if only Hellfire Boy doesn't get any crazy ideas like Homura...
- He doesn't get why Dante Alighieri's title is such a big deal. He thought that Hell was alright.
- "I am the purgatorial flame of this rotting shit-hole...Inferno Cop!"
Jill Valentine, Goddess of Unlocking (Master of Unlocking, Jill Sandwich)
- Lesser Goddess
- Theme Music: Sad But True -MVC3 Arrange-
- Symbol: A S.T.A.R.S. or BSAA badge
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Lockpicking, Heavy Weaponry, Escaping Death Traps Within An Inch Of Her Life, Action Girl, Be My Valentine, French and Japanese Decent, Sugar and Ice Personality, Icy Blue Eyes, The Immune, Brainwashed and Crazy temporarily, Locked into Strangeness
- Domain: City, Protection, Zombie Killing
- Allies: Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, MacGyver, Lee Everett, Tallahasee, Celty Sturluson, Shanoa, Rick Grimes.
- Enemies: Albert Wesker, any and all zombies, including Big Daddy (singular, not plural). Caleb Goldman, Eliza
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Isaac Washington
- Jill was given this title by her somewhat clueless boss Barry Burton, for the fact that she is often able to escape from life-threatening situations. She once stood her ground against an implacable zombie, a feat that only Leon S. Kennedy has been able to match to this day (his "nemesis" wielded a mean chainsaw).
- She even has a restaurant named in her honor.
- Had temporary disappeared when she had gone after Wesker. As it turned out, Wesker was able to brainwash her and use it for his deeds. She was fortunately rescued, and she has sworn to get back on Wesker.
- Has had the honour to appear two times in a world-saving tournament. However, the second time she was still brainwashed and acted as a backup force for Wesker.
- Even though Celty can be classified as undead, she seems to get along with her. Some gods wonder why. Same thing with Shanoa with a slight difference. However, this does not apply to Eliza.
- Ever since she was freed from Wesker's brainwashing, she atoned for her sins by helping Chris deal with not just one, but two issues about merging of many worlds.
Rarity, Goddess of Pre-Cut Gems and Jewels
- Leitmotif: "Becoming Popular" (The Pony Everypony Should Know) and "Generosity"
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her Cutie Mark (three diamonds)
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Designing dresses and getting into fights despite it, overacting, loving her sweet cat Opal, doing stuff for others first, having an obsession with cleanliness, elaborate dresses, elegant purple mane and tail, looking very beautiful with a wet mane, Drama Queen
- Domain: Fashion, Generosity
- Allies: Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, Charlotte LaBouff, Cutie Mark Crusaders (particularly her sister, Sweetie Belle), John Cena, Spike, Erika Kurumi, Ryuko Matoi, Senketsu, Jesse Anderson, Squigly, Gilda
- Followers: Bronies
- Is horrified by the House of Commerce (and has left it), with the possible exception of Jem and Charlotte LaBouff. As such, she spends most of her time here, or in the House of Personal Appearance. She provides clothes to those who are both deserving and are in greatest need (or pay her well, usually in favors owed, or truly exotic fabrics and other materials) throughout the pantheons.
- Uryu Ishida once challenged her to a sewing contest, and Rarity was quite surprised that she lost by a huge margin, since she had never realized that the contest was being judged on technical skill and difficulty, rather than the attractiveness of the results. Both parties readily agreed that neither had any ability or desire to challenge the other in their own facet of the sewing arts.
- Still "Just Friends" with Spike, much to his chagrin.
- Would like to remind everyone that she is "not whining" but "complaining." Whatever you do, do NOT give her the chance to whine as she will reply, "But I thought you wanted whining!"
- Amazingly, she actually found that someone in the House of Combat also copied this tactic. Said God? John Cena. There was a bit of silence when she heard what he sounded like. Three seconds later, she was rolling on the floor laughing and quickly asking if she could design some new shirts for him in purple.
- Has politely suggested that the Princesses might wish to wear a tad more clothing whenever they are actually IN the house of Beast, so that nobody gets confused about their intelligence levels.
- Is usually seen designing clothes in her own shop, the Carousel Boutique. Other times, she's trying to make sure her little sister isn't getting into trouble. Again.
- However, upon learning of Sweetie Belle obtaining her Cutie Mark, Rarity was shown bursting into tears on how her sister has grown up.
- Gets along well with Charlotte LaBouf, who shares her ideals of finding a prince charming of her own and consoled Rarity over the Grand Galloping Gala incident with Prince Blueblood. Rarity has also helped design dresses for Charlotte, and Charlotte has also given away many of the dresses to girls so that "we all can be princesses".
- She has a very dark secret. She wears FALSE EYELASHES!
- Befriended the zombie-girl Squigly over their mutual friendship with Spike, similar personalities, tastes, and love of baths. Rarity has even gone so far as to make new combat-capable dresses for Squigly to wear, stating that, even undead, a lady needs to look her best at all times, especially in battle.
- Was given her ultimate task by GUAG; recreating Senketsu with required Life Fibers. Even though they were use to make combat clothings in its own universe, it was still a difficult task for Rarity because of the unknown material. But after weeks of trial and error, Rarity was able to bring Senketsu back to life. She also made him Better Than New with the ability to change his form to any other clothing. She also added some gems on his scarf.
- One day, a young doe named Velvet approached Rarity while she was at work in her boutique and begrudgingly asked for a round in combat. After an unspecified prodding of a Berserk Button, the two engaged in combat, with Rarity forced to use her sewing supplies and gems in conjunction with her own martial arts to counter Velvet's ice magic. Rarity has since refused to go into further detail regarding the aftermath, other than that it was like fighting a "dark mirror" version of herself.
Ray Harryhausen, God of Stop Motion Animation
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Seven skeleton warriors
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Greek Mythology, Middle Eastern Mythology, Cowboys fighting dinosaurs, Giant monsters
- Domains: Stop Motion Animation, Giant monsters
- Followers: Tim Burton, Willis O'Brian, Phil Tippett, many of his creations
- Allies: Jack Skellington, King Kong, Gwangi
- Ray's temple is guarded by many of his more famous creations, such as the Cyclops, the Ymir, the Giant Octopus, and Mighty Joe Young.
- Harryhausen's ascension was celebrated by many gods, with Jack Skellington and King Kong chief among the revelers. As a creature of stop-motion animation himself, Jack acknowledges Ray as a father-like figure, while Kong is proud to claim Ray as one of his greatest followers. One of the main attractions at the event was a staged fight between the Man with No Name and Sharptooth, in honor of Ray's love for cowboy/dinosaur fights.
- Although the Kraken is only truly a follower of Davy Jones, it is known to respect Ray Harryhausen and refuses to harm him.
- He is one of the sole people Gwangi will not harm, as the dinosaur knows he is the one that created it and respects him for that. As such he can enter Gwangi's valley without the risk of harm by Gwangi or his followers.
- His craft is feared by Mabel Pines, due to her fear of stop motion animation.
Reisuke Houjou, God of Nightmare Fuel Coloring Books (The Fifth)
- Lesser God
- Theme Music: Perfect Trap
- Symbol: His Hyper Vision Diary, next to his hand puppets.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil (His Third World counterpart is Neutral Good)
- Portfolio: Coloring Book Doubling as his Future Diary, Competitor of the Survival Game, Cute Cheerful and Creepy Enfante Terrible, Troubling Unchildlike Behaviour, Redheaded Evil Orphan, Trap Master, Go Out with a Smile, Kid Sidekick (His third world incarnation)
- Domains: Books, Predictions, Children, Traps
- Allies: Yukiteru Amano, Yuno Gasai (former enemies), Minene Uryuu, The Balloon Boy, Miu Matsuoka, Alice (Shin Megami Tensei), Sora Shiun'in, Hansel and Gretel, Angelia Avallone, Momo Karuizawa, Uncle Howee, Aru Akise
- Commonality Connection: Satoko Houjou (to an extent)
- Worthy Opponents: Satoko Houjou, Kevin McCallister
- Enemies: Springtrap, Oyashiro (one-sided), Takuma Saiou
- Opposes: Teppei Houjou
- Reisuke Houjou was one of the participants of the Survival Game but what made him stand out among the other Diary Holders was the fact his "Future Diary" was a coloring book that aided him in his attempts to kill the rest. So he was ascended into the Pantheon for that reason.
- It should be noted that the Reisuke in the Pantheon is a literal Composite Character of the Reisuke Houjou from the Second World and the one from the Third one. Yukiteru Amano had Mur Mur save and give the memories of his second incarnation to the third one (with permission, of course, and the child was actually ecstasied to become a god) so he could ascend, out of guilt of having had a child implicated into the Survival Game.
- Apparently has a Precocious Crush on Yuno Gasai. Nobody knows if to think of this as cute or horrifying, all things considered. Especially since Yuno is ten years his senior.
- Though he also happens to like to hang out with Aru Akise, so Reisuke often tries to convince Yuno to tone down the hatred she feels for anyone voiced by Akira Ishida.
- Though he is Neutral Evil, he is often more "neutral" than "evil" unless provoked. This is particularly true after Yukiteru's and Mur Mur's meddling. And believe us, the last thing you want to do is provoking him.
- Not related to Satoko Houjou, though the two of them have a bonded a little for their rather shitty family life and the lack of social services to do anything about it. It also helps that both of them like set up traps.
- However, he was pissed to find out he shared a last name with that despicable Teppei. Let's just say a certain Evil Uncle didn't like what he found in the mail one day...
- Has Kevin McCallister in a high regard for being really good at setting traps. He is an "elite", to put it in his own words and is often seen trying to compete with him.
- Was rather horrified when he heard that there was a god of Corrupt Churchs, given that his parents became mean to him and were killed in one. Satoko is actually sad that he can't see Hanyuu because she thinks that he would like her otherwise.
- Can often be seen in play dates. Though given the type of child he is (Especially since he is 4. That tends to creep out most potential friends), he had problems looking for friends. He eventually made some out of Alice, Balloon Boy, Sora Shiun'in, Miu Matsuoka and Hansel and Gretel.
- Though Reisuke had to be extra careful to not make Alice go "Die For Me!". He doesn't know if he would be able to live through that and does not want to know.
- Became a huge fan of Uncle Howee's show after his ascension. Then again, most children like it and the kids show host really pitied him for his really bad family life.
- He was really excited to see Aru Akise ascend. He has decided to join once again on his Great Detective adventures.
Rukia Kuchiki, Goddess of Bunny Drawings
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Chappy the Rabbit
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Hollywood Scribbling, Killer Rabbit, An Ice Person, Shorttank, Rags to Riches, Impaled with Extreme Prejudice.
- Domain: Craft, Kido.
- Followers: Natsume Zange, Mephisto Pheles, Himeko Inaba.
- Allies: Ichigo, Kurosaki, Orihime Inoue, Byakuya Kuchiki, Squad 13, Tokiko Tsumura, Misty, Yoko Littner, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim
- Recognized as having the greatest works of art the universe has ever seen, even if it draws quite a lot of ire from even her colleagues.
- It would be wise for one not to criticize or insult her drawings, which will incur her wrath. This includes freezing via her blade or being blasted by a ball of spirit energy. Even Greater Gods such as Chuck Norris learned this the hard waynote .
- Being the sister of Byakuya Kuchiki, it is always a bad idea to put her to harm.
- Gets surprisingly shocked after seeing Daigo Kiryu's drawings, she confirmed that Daigo, in spite of being the "Heart and Soul" of the Kyoryugers, his drawings are more worse than hers.
Scooter, Dirty Deity of Gunge-laden Mechanics
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Catch-A-Ride sign
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (can tend to be Chaotic Good or Chaotic Evil depending on actions)
- Portfolio: Greasy Mechanic & Engineer, Lacking in intelligence but makes up for it with uncanny mechanical abilities , Momma's Boy, Casanova Wannabe / Abhorrent Admirer, Space Redneck, Bad with Analogies, Dying Moment of Awesome via riding a rocket, Catch-A-Ride!
- Domains: Mechanics, Vehicles, Savants
- Allies: Mad Moxxi (his mother), The Crimson Raiders, Tiny Tina, Sir Hammerlock, Claptrap (one-sided, of course), Dell Conagher the Engineer, Fix-It Felix Jr., Max Rockatansky, Isaac Clarke, The Outlaw Star Crew but specifically Jim Hawking
- Enemies: Handsome Jack, Yukari Tanizaki, anyone who messes with Moxxi, Aran Ryan, Immortan Joe
- Abhorrent Admirer to: Imperator Furiosa, Agatha Heterodyne
- Ascended after riding atop a rocket out in space back towards Pandora. Suffice to say, Mad Moxxi was overjoyed to see her son again and the Crimson Raiders were proud to have him again after his Heroic Sacrifice. Scooter's reply to all this?
- After seeing how big the Pantheon is, Scooter set about placing Catch-A-Ride stations everywhere he could. Now for deities who are unable to fly, teleport, or run really fast, the Catch-A-Ride vehicles are a welcome addition. Of course, Scooter made sure that only deities he personally approves of can use them. Those not approved can try and hack the stations, but should he learn someone is riding his vehicles without permission, start praying.
- One of the biggest offenders is Yukari Tanizaki, who Scooter actually programmed the Catch-A-Ride stations to actually shoot axle grease at her if she should so much as press a button. He really hates anyone who destroys his vehicles.
- Aside from wrecking his vehicles, his other 'major' Berserk Button is mistreating and "messing" with his mom, Moxxi. If he so much as hears someone getting rough with her, he will kill the perpetrator, no matter how powerful he/she may be. Some say he's way over his head challenging greater gods than he, but the Raiders warn that he is very creative when it comes to planning an enemy's demise.
- While he has nothing against Irish deities within the Pantheon (even if he was the instigator of the last major feud between the Zafords and the Hodunks) , he hates Aran Ryan for being batshit crazy and totalling every single vehicle from his stations. The only reason he hasn't had him killed yet is because he's one of his Brick's sparring partners, but Scooter is waiting for his time...
- Scooter may not be the smartest card in the deck, but put him with any broken machine and he'll have it fixed in no time flat. Nobody knows just why he's so good with machines, but he just is. Naturally, he offers his services in the GUAG Robot War Division. The other engineers there actually revere him not just for his uncanny mechanic ability, but also when he managed to get the Raiders' HQ of Sanctuary floating off the ground and, of course, his Heroic Sacrifice.
- He gets along well with the other well-known engineers, Dell Conagher and Felix. Conagher has helped Scooter upgrade the guns on his Catch-A-Ride vehicles while on the other hand Scooter is working alongside him on a prototype system to give Conagher's Sentry Guns greate mobility. Scooter's relation with Felix is more beneficial as his Golden Hammer can automatically make any broken parts Scooter finds in vehicles good as new without having to scavenge for anything.
- As a fellow Desert Punk deity and an avid road warrior, Max Rockatansky is Scooter's #1 client after the Raiders. Max trusts nobody else to repair vehicles for him and has even improved both offensive and driving capabilities to make him a repeat customer. However, Scooter sometimes asks him if he's related to former Pandoran bandit leader, Mad Mel, to which Max just give him an odd stare. Being an ally of Max, though, has placed Scooter on Immortan Joe's enemy list. Scooter doesn't care about it as he has the Raiders backing him up.
- Scooter considers himself quite a ladies' man but unfortunately for him nobody at the Hall of Lust wants anything to do with him. To put it simply, even Panty and Slaanesh wouldn't go near him. Even with Moxxi trying to help put in a good word for him being a member of the Hall, he's still out of luck. It doesn't bother him as he has plenty of girly mags to pass the time.
- The time Scooter tried to woo none other than Agatha Heterodyne is used as a cautionary tale to never piss off the Spark. Details are sketchy of the incident, but what is known is that Agatha had him sent to Castle Heterodyne, where the sentient structure did 'something' to him. Many deities later saw him get tossed through the door of his workshop wearing nothing but his birthday suit by a group of Agatha's Jägermonsters. One Jäger in particular was wearing Scooter's cap who kept it after the entire group went back to Agatha's side.
- One character in particular Scooter met when he arrived at the Crimson Raider HQ in the House of War was Isaac Clarke, who was looking for assistance in fighting against a necromorph infestation that somehow got into the Pantheon. At first he didn't believe the tales about necromorphs, until Roland told him he was going with them as they needed an extra mechanic's aid to get a shield generator working again. Now, after witnessing firsthand how horrible they are as the Raiders and Isaac defended him as he got down to work, he respects Isaac even more.
- One day as he was working at the GUAG Robot War Division hangars, he saw the Outlaw Star touch down and was looking worse for wear after a dogfight with the GUAE Mecha Cohort. Scooter was amazed at the craftsmanship of the ship (and was even more surprised at when Gilliam spoke back to him about how prideful it is about its build, but also bemoaning the fact that someone as dirty as Scooter would be fixing him) and agreed to fix it up. Gene was unsure of having Scooter around, but Jim, as always, agreed to stay behind and watch over things. Eventually both Scooter and Jim bonded as they worked together on the Star, although the young boy was embarassed at how much Scooter lacked intelligence-wise and his misuse of metaphors. That, however, was a trifle compared to Scooter's uncanny knack with machines and he even told Jim to never give up his engineering dreams and make it big. For that, Jim was grateful to meet him.
- Also has a spot in the House of Profession.
Tomoyo Daidouji, Goddess of Costume Designing and Video Recordings (Madison Taylor)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A white wing
- Alignment: Lawful Good, although rumors persist she is Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: Extremely Complicated Costumes, Camera Fiends, Fangirl, The Fashionista, Meta Girl, I Want My Beloved to Be Happy, I Want My Beloved to Be Fashionable, Muggle Best Friend.
- Domain: Love, Costumes, Cameras.
- Allies: Sakura Kinomoto, Kero-chan, Syaoran Li, Meiling Li, Uryu Ishida, Rarity, Yuko Ichihara, Shiki
- Has volunteered to be the official costume designer for the whole Pantheon, but the higher-ranked gods have declined her offer, believing the effort and requests may be too much for her. She was instead invited to be a costume designer for the Sisterhood of Magical Girls.
- Incredibly devoted to Sakura Kinomoto. When Sakura was chosen to join the Pantheon, Tomoyo was over the moon with joy and produced a dozen or so costumes for Sakura to wear during her ascension ceremony.
- Previously met her counterpart from another world, the princess of an alternate Tokyo. They spent hours discussing the different incarnations of Sakura they knew.
- Works quite well with Uryu Ishida and Rarity.
- Remained with Sakura during the Great Upheavel, but the chaos that followed knocked her through a portal into a certain universe. Trapped there for some time, Tomoyo gained the trope of Love Makes You Crazy. By the time she returned home, the Great Upheavel was over and the Sisterhood was picking up the pieces. Tomoyo has regained much of her calm, caring personality but has displayed slight overprotective qualities around Sakura, and openly supports Sakura to becoming the new leader of the Sisterhood, much to Sakura's confusion.
Uryu Ishida, God of Sewing and Needlework (Arrowlad, Fletch)
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Quincy pendant
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Awesome Sewing Skills, Archery, Sole Survivors, Badass Bookworms, Those Who Are Deadly Serious
- Domain: Craft, Retribution
- Works tirelessly to repair the Clothing Damage He sustains during His fights with the members of the Otherness thrones.
- Is sometimes confronted by Ohno to use His lightning-quick reflexes to create a wardrobe full of clothing.
- Is recently seen wearing a Vandenreich custom uniform and aligning himself with Yhwach. While his true purpose is unknown as of yet, this move shocks most of his friends.
- Once challenged Rarity to a sewing contest, and won by a huge margin since the pony had never realized that the contest was being judged on technical skill and difficulty, rather than the attractiveness of the results. Both parties readily agreed that neither had any ability or desire to challenge the other in their own facet of the sewing arts.
- He's been getting funny looks from of the Gods in the Pantheon, mostly due to the fact he sounds similar to Sasuke Uchiha, Shirou Emiya, and William T. Spears.