We've switched servers and will be updating the old code over the next couple months, meaning that several things might break. Please report issues here
Pantheon: Children And Siblings
open/close all folders
Androids 17 and 18
Androids 17 and 18, Gods of Badass Twins, Brother Sister Teams and Co-Deities of Sibling Teams
(Android 17: Artificial Human 17, Cyborg 17, #17, Lapis
. Android 18: Artificial Human 18, Cyborg 18, #18, Lazuli
- Theme Songs: Android 17 & 18 and The Artificial Humans Go To Town...
- Greater Gods
- Symbol: Red Ribbon Army Insignia.
- Alignment: Neutral Good, formerly True Neutral (Chaotic Evil in an alternate timeline)
- Both: Anti Heros, Badasses, Brother-Sister Team, Creepy Twins, Determinators, Dragon In Chiefs, Forehead of Doom, Half-Identical Twins, Icy Blue Eyes, Infinite Energy, Lovable Rogues Phlebotinum Rebels, Tragic Villains, The Runaways
- Android 17: Bishounen, Blood Knight, Brainwashed and Crazy, Cavalier Competitor, Happily Married, Hidden Heart of Gold
- Android 18: Absurdly Youthful Mother, Action Girl, Action Mom, Clingy Jealous Girl, Combat Pragmatist, The Comically Serious, Deadpan Snarker, Intially Cold Personality But Warms Up Over Time, Doting Parent, The Fashionista, Mama Bear, Manipulative Bitch, Ms. Vice Gal, The Stoic, Sugar and Ice Personality, Tomboy with a Girly Streak, Tsundere
- Alternate Future: Ax-Crazy, Blondes Are Evil, Bringing Mankind To The Verge Of Extinction, Hero Killers, Physcopathic Manchildren, Teens Are Monsters, Jerkasses.
- Domains: Power, Destruction, War, Chaos, Peace
- Both: Krillin, Son Goku, Son Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Carl Clover & Ada Clover, Ben and Gwen Tennyson, Zan and Jayna, Sokka and Katara.
- Android 17: Steve Irwin, Sakaki, Tarzan, Crash Bandicoot.
- Android 18: Mr Satan.
- Originally loved the nursery rhyme Jack and Jill as children but following a certain film by Adam Sandler, they have grown to hate the rhyme and have refused to sing it to their children.
- Enemies: Hansel and Gretel, Cell, Dr Gero, Majin Buu and Broly.
- Opposed by: Future Trunks (because of their alternate timeline selves).
- After the conflict with Cell, Android 17 becomes a park ranger in the wildlife preserve area of a gigantic royal nature park, where he is well paid. He is an outstanding guard who does not hold back against poachers. It is an ideal job for him, as he loves to be on his own and is not big on cooperating with others; since he is so good at his job, he takes in a high salary.
- Android 17 also marries a zoologist; they have one child and two adopted children, and live happily in an isolated house inside the nature park.
- Following the appointment of his new job, Android 17 went and met his sister Android 18 and Krillin, his brother in law, one occasion, but did not talk about what he had been up to, as he had considered the new wholesome lifestyle he had been living somewhat embarrassing.
- Ever since marrying an zoologist, Android 17 has become very fond Kevin Richardson and the late Steve Irwin. But he doesn't plan on sleeping with any of the animals… or wrestling crocodiles.
- Tarzan has great respect for Android 17 because of no-nonsense attitude towards poachers as park ranger.
- Future Trunks vehemently opposed their ascension into the Pantheon pointing out the mass destruction and chaos they cause in his timeline but were give pardon on the condition that the Android 17 and 18 from Future Trunks’ timeline and the main timeline were two separate people and the Android 17 and 18 within the main timeline caused no real harm and even live peaceful lives, fighting for good and protecting the innocent in their own ways. Trunks tolerated the decision but refused to support it in any way.
- Android 18 is questioned several time by member of House Of Love how she and Krillin ended up together, but refuses to give a straight answer other than “Societal definitions of beauty are B.S anyway.”
- Android 17 despises several member of the House Of Personal Appearance due to the constant teasing and ribbing he has been receiving from member of that house after discovering that Android 17 is a natural blonde and he dyed it black because people were mistaking him for his sister.
- Members of the House Of Music are very wary of the Androids due to their great hatred of Country Music and strong indication that they would destroy every form of it.
- Android 18 is greatly admired within the ginger community for refusing to make "Soulless Machine" jokes when she sees that Gero had built a "ginger android", claiming it to be beneath her.
- Android 17 was originally asked to join the Toku Base House by many of its members after hearing he had become a “Ranger”. Stating he would perfect a Ranger due to looking young, handsome and strong, but declined and later explained the explained the specificity of the kind of “ranger” he was. Many members of Toku Base House were left red faced in embarrassment after this blunder of misinformation.
- Nathan Drake, Indiana Jones and Lara Croft have often queried Android 17 and 18 as to whether they are descendants of treasure hunters or wealthy family from centuries back due to Android 17 and 18 real names being based on gemstones. They have continuously given the same response of “no”, but the three of them refuse to believe them as they are convinced they are hiding a great bounty and their names are a clue to it.
- One day while he was doing his rounds in the Bestiary, Android 17 was surprised to find that Crash Bandicoot, a former follower of his, had ascended. The two's catch-up session was cut short when Cell arrived to try and absorb 17, but 17 and Crash worked together to send him packing.
- They also have a place in the House Of Power.
Cooler, God of Stronger Siblings
(Lord Cooler, Monsieur Cooler by his henchman Salza.)
- Theme Song: Poison
- Greater God
- Symbol: the Symbol for his Armored Squadron.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Evil Overlords, Galactic Conquerors, Abusive Parents, Benevolent Boss, Badass, The Metal Coolers, Card-Carrying Villain, Chessmaster Sidekick, Combat Pragmatist, Evil Is Hammy, Genre Savvy, Mask Power, Mind over Matter, Omnicidal Maniac, One-Winged Angel
- Domains: Deconstruction, Tyranny, Hate, Revenge, Stronger Siblings, Princeling Rivalry, being better than his brother.
- Followers: His Armored Squadron.
- Allies: Cell, Vanitas, Broly, oddly enough.
- Enemies: Goku and Vegeta, Piccolo, Aqua, Princess Celestia, Amaterasu, Volcarona
- Opposed by: Frieza (in his words, because Cooler's a prick.)
- Pays very little mind to the fact his brother is in the Pantheon. Frieza on the other hand, was furious to learn that his "prick older brother" managed to ascend to the Pantheon. At the very least, he's thankful he isn't in the same house.
- Unlike Frieza, he actually pays his men.
- Does not like being compared to Frieza. At all.
- He has been known to use his henchman Salza's technique. Specifically, creating an energy blade in his hand.
- He has also demonstrated the ability to use Instant Transmission, which he claims is "one of his favorite techniques."
- Sometimes ties the corpses of his enemies to the bumper of his ship. Vanitas, after finding a comatose Ventus in Castle Oblivion, gave the body to Cooler, who immediately put it on his ship, earning Aqua's eternal ire. This was also part of a failed plot of Vanitas's to kill Aqua by infuriating her enough so that she'd get into a fight with Cooler. A battle she would almost certainly lose. Unfortunately for Vanitas, Aqua simply walked away rather than get in a fight. Cooler recalls the incident fondly, though Ventus was returned to Castle Oblivion eventually.
- Constantly teases Frieza, usually relating to Frieza playing "Pretty Pink Princess." Frieza vehemently denies ever doing so. Recently.
- In addition, Cooler slipped into Ginyu's contract that he must perform the "Daddy's Little Princess Dance" after every successful mission.
- Cooler seems to be far less hostile towards Broly than any other Saiyan. This could because of them sharing similar experiences and a dislike of the sun. It could also be because the two have worked together before, at least in another timeline.
- Due to their association with the sun, he despises Princess Celestia, Volcarona, and Amaterasu.
- Upon learning of Cooler's ascension, Vegeta quickly suggested that Cooler be banned from the House of Technology. Upon learning of the Big Gete Star, many gods agreed. When Vegeta was asked why he was so keen on having Cooler banned from the House Technology by other gods, he merely said, "He kept kicking me in the dick."
Mandy, Goddess of Children From Hell
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: Her blonde hair in the shape of devil's horns.
- Alignment: True Neutral
- Portfolio: Expressive Hair, Enfantes Terribles, Manipulative Bastards, Perpetual Frowners, Heroic Comedic Sociopath.
- Domain: Corruption, Death, Madness, Suffering.
- Mandy's success at dominating one incarnation of the Grim Reaper has earned her the enmity of Death of the Endless.
- Followers: Manah, the "Test Card F" girl, Alessa Gillespie, Arya Stark, Mordred
- Allies: Mandy has no allies; only subordinates. She does seem to respect Jin Kazama, to some extent.
- Enemies: Eric Cartman
- High Priest: Stewie Griffin
- The other gods make it a point to stay on Mandy's bad side as much as possible. Every time she smiles, an alternate universe is wiped out of existence.
- When Voltaire arrived, he performed "Brains!" and "Land of the Dead" just for her. Sources say that while Mandy almost gave a smile, she did give him some applause and stated that he was exempted from her "People I shall kill" list.
- Was once in a three way tie for this position against Stewie Griffin and to a lesser extent Eric Cartman. However, since Cartman was deemed not evil enough and Stewie became her High Priest, it all kind of settled over.
- Eric Cartman still lords over his seat in the House of Emotion though.
- Formerly believed to be a manifestation of Azula in child form. However, since Azula's downfall (and subsequent release to the mortal realm), Mandy vehemently denies any connection between them: "I'm supposed to do something important. She didn't. She didn't at ALL. "
- And after the latter reascended they tend to avoid each other like the plague.
- Even she doesn't get on Asura's bad side, on the other hand. She may be evil, but she isn't stupid. She's smart enough to know when she's outmatched.
- Really hates evil vampires after the mess with her universe's Santa Claus, and has stated she would form a temporary alliance with hunters to wipe out Dracula and his allies. Friendly vampires get off a bit better, only earning the ire she has reserved for everything else.
- Gangrel's case was a bit different. He was neither evil nor good, and while he allied with the good-aligned vampires, he wasn't really keen on their schemes, not to mention that he and Luna threatened to pour blood on her if she tried anything funny. Mandy, begrudgingly agreed, but is planning on bringing in some extra help just in case.
- She holds onto one standard: she doesn't like cheating.
- When she heard of how The Scooby Doo Gang defeated the Nibiru Entity—especially in the case of Daphne Blake due to having similar voices—she went up to them and (honestly) applauded. Yes, they defeated the entity with friendship but considering the fact that they still beat it let Mandy give them her utmost respect.
- She would like to tell a certain artist named Bleedman to STOP making perverted artwork of her and state she not only married Grim (which actually disgusted her for obvious reasons not limited to age), but also caused 9/11. Many of the other good deities would agree.
Liu Bei, Guan Yu, and Zhang Fei
Liu Bei, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei, Gods of Brotherhood By Sworn Oath
Left to Right: Guan Yu, Liu Bei, Zhang Fei
- Intermediate Gods (except Guan Yu, he is a Greater God)
- Symbol: A miniature peach garden. Alternatively, a crossing between the Swords of Fate twin swords, Blue Dragon Saber and Viper Spear.
- Alignment: Lawful Good (except Zhang Fei, he is Chaotic Good)
- Domain: Brotherhood, War, Benevolence
- Enemies: Lu Bu, many of the evil deities in the Family House (for perverting both family values and benevolence)
- Once, there was just Guan Yu in the Pantheon. Feeling that he is incomplete without his brothers, he arranged the ascension of his brothers. Once Liu Bei and Zhang Fei ascended, Guan Yu ensured that they would have a place together despite his one single house. Once that's done, the three once again swore in the Pantheon's peach garden that even if they ascended in different times, they hope to either 'die' or 'turn mortal' in the same time.
- They were known to have fought Lu Bu to a stand-still, and thus, their combat capabilities are definitely not to be questioned.
- Just like Guan Yu, Liu Bei and Zhang Fei were known to be fathers in action. While Zhang Fei's children were definitely also combat-capable like Guan Yu's, Liu Bei's son was...lackluster.
- The three brothers, especially Zhang Fei, were surprised that so far there's just Dian Wei amongst the Wei representatives of the Pantheon. Zhang Fei has wondered just until when Cao Cao is going to ascend, only for Liu Bei to stop him mid sentence, because as they say, "Speak of Cao Cao and Cao Cao appears at the gates." And a week after that, Cao Cao REALLY appears.
- On other days, Liu Bei has been seen sharing a drink in the company of Ieyasu. They're very friendly to one another, sharing very similar ideals between bonds and benevolence. However Ieyasu couldn't help feeling a little awkward at an off hand comment that he should "make sure he stays in shape."
Josuke Higashikata, God of Illegitimate Heroic Sons
(The Fourth JoJo
, Josuke Joestar)
- Theme Song: Golden Spirit
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Stand "Crazy Diamond"
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: The No-Kill Rule, immobilization as a crueler substitution for death, crazy money-making plots, being personable most of the time, Honor Before Reason, restoration, not being able to personally benefit from one's powers, addiction to games of chance
- Domains: Healing, Fighting, Hair, Rage, Niceness, Gambling
- Allies: Joseph Joestar, Jotaro Kujo, Jolyne Kujo
- Enemies: Yoshikage Kira, Dio Brando, Enrico Pucci
- He was brought in by Jotaro in order to fight Kira as he is one of the few people to know both where Kira is and knows his Kawajiri disguise.
- He is the illegitimate son of Joseph Joestar and as such he finds that he did not like the fact that his father left his mother all on her own.
- He has decided to try and enter the Medical Divison to help with healing through the use of his stand Crazy Diamond as it has the ability to restore almost anything, including living beings, to their original state, though he is often there to get himself healed after a battle due to the fact that he cannot use his stand to heal himself.
- A Warning has been issued to never make fun of his hair as the style it is in is Josuke giving respect to a person that saved his life. If someone was to make fun of it then it would be making fun of the person that saved him, thus if a person was to do it would make Josuke go into a rage so powerful that it can overcome mind control and a person getting their face rearranged by Crazy Diamond.
- Every once in awhile, Valvatorez in his ham filled moments would get Josuke confused with his servant Fenrich though this is due to the fact they sound similar.
- He is also unafraid of beating up crippled villains as he will simply restore them with Crazy Diamond. Then:
N, God of Horrifically Abused Children
(The Hero of Ideals/Truth, N Harmonia
, Natural Harmonia Gropius
- Intermediate God (Possibly Greater God when having either Reshiram or Zekrom in his arsenal of Pokémon)
- Theme Music: sayonara -refrain-
- Symbol: Team Plasma symbol
- Alignment: Formerly Lawful Evil, but now Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Anti-Villain, Horrifcally Bad Childhood, A Heartbreaking Farewell, Green Hair, Seeing Things in Black and White Morality, Having One of the Worst Parents Ever, Bishounen, Those with odd behavior or mannerisms speculated to have some sort of mental disorder, Friend To All Pokémon and Eventually Humankind, Originally growing up with Pokémon and learning to communicate with them.
- Domain: Family, Heroes and Villains, Anti Villain, Mentalism.
- Allies: Andrew Stanton, Jin Kazama, Mr. Freeze, Cinderella, Spyro, Mordred.
- Enemies: Any and all of the evil parents and family members in the House of Family, especially his father Ghetsis, and Lady Tremaine. Also anyone who outright abuses Pokémon.
- He was raised from the day of his birth by Ghetsis to think all Pokémon trainers were horrible, abusive bastards and raised him with only abused Pokémon to make sure he had no knowledge of any good trainers.
- After being beaten by Hilbert and Hilda, Ghetsis revealed his true colors to the world, deifying both of themselves.
- Is often seen hanging around the other good deities and his good looks and charming personality have gained him a lot of fans from both genders. Fate and Nanoha seem to especially adore him.
- His farewell from the Unova region was so tearjerking even Andrew Stanton cried for him, as did all the other good deities of the pantheon.
- Apparently gave away Zekrom to Oda Nobunaga for unknown reasons. Nobunaga later returned Zekrom after having captured a shiny Rayquaza for himself, but N later decided to give Zekrom to Nate and Rosa.
- Other Gods can't help but think make jokes whenever they mention L.
- Has been invited by the likes of Jin Kazama to against parental abuse. N immediately joined.
- Is often seen in the House of Beasts from time to time, and had discussions with Ash and Pikachu about the latter two's relationship. He is also hoping to have a one-on-one with Mewtwo. He's still weirded out by Meowth giving up Pokémon Speak for talking like a human.
- Met up with a strange boy named GYMC once, who helped fight off against his father. Later met up with a girl named CLY who also helped end Ghestis' rage.
- Spyro initially thought N used his legendary dragon to commit evil acts as the leader of Team Plasma, but he later came to admire N for fighting in what he believed in. He apologised to N for judging him harshly, and his ire has since been transferred to Ghetsis, the true ruler of Team Plasma and N’s emotionally abusive father.
- N nearly died laughing when Bianca shoulder-rammed Ghetsis into a nearby pond.
Sam Flynn, God of Spin Offsprings
(The Son of Flynn)
- Theme Song: Son of Flynn
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: An Identity Disc
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Son of Original Protagonist, Man Child, Nerds Are Sexy, Action Survivor, Playful Hacker, Rich Idiot with No Day Job, Unskilled, but Strong, Badass Normal, improvising on the spot
- Domains: Cyberspace, Criminals, Offspring
- Allies: Kevin Flynn (his father), Quorra, Sora, Riku, Nathan Drake, Noah Kaiba.
- Followers: Melody.
- Enemies: Clu, Rinzler.
- Overheard of the pantheon looking for a god for Spin-Offspring. Sam wanted to be reunited with his father, and challenged Melody (who's mother, Ariel, is in as a goddess) for that spot. Sam won, though he's agreed to find a way to ascend Melody as a proper goddess one day.
- Once met up with Nathan Drake during one Light Cycle race that the Naughty Dogs took part in, and is teaching the latter the tricks of the trades with racing.
- Sam was happy to see that Sora and Riku were in the pantheon, and already friends with his father. Of course, Sam's not that pleased on Riku being in the same house as Clu, and constantly being forced to take part in Light Cycle tournaments.
- When Sam first entered the pantheon, Sora was hospitalized in the GUAG Medical Division after being caught up in an explosion at the Friendship Asylum. Outraged on what happened, and how close the pantheon came to being taken over by Funny Valentine, Sam allied himself with Noah Kaiba to find the two remaining perpetrators in this mess: Courtney Gears and Dyson.
Vergil Sparda, God of Opposite Siblings and Might Seekers
(Nelo Angelo, Nero Angelo
- Intermediate God
- Theme Music: One More Game -Vergil Battle 2-, or its UMVC3 remix
- Symbol: Yamato (his sword) with his half of his mother's pendant put on the sheath.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Complete Opposite And Evil Aloof Big Brother, Noble Demon, Iaijutsu Practitioner, Distaste of Guns, Worshipper of Might, Nefarious White Haired Person, Desire To Surpass Father For Mother, Devil Trigger Blood Knight.
- Domain: Family, Combat, Might.
- Followers: Sejuani.
- Allies: Scar, Ishida Mitsunari, Darius.
- Enemies: Dante, any Gods that uses a gun (but especially Noel Vermillion)
- Rivals: Archer, Guts, Kenshin Himura, Jin Kisaragi, Hakumen (though he sees Vergil as an enemy), Sasuke Uchiha, Samuel Rodriguez, Zero, Satsuki Kiryuuin.
- Opposed by: Raiden (the one from Metal Gear).
- High Priest: Kaito Kumon/Kamen Rider Baron (fellow Might Seeker. Vergil is arranging his ascension as the God of Those Who Fight For The Strongest Side).
- Despite their differences, he is just as strong as his brother Dante, if not moreso.
- On his deification, in which he had ascended as he was before he became Nelo Angelo due to 'being sucked into a world unknown with tons of worthy opponents to go', he had a rematch with Mundus, who had defeated and enslaved him. Vergil won this time. By a large margin. Revenge never felt so sweet to him.
- Is rumored that he could take on one of Scar's houses, the Evil Brother part. Whether Vergil is continuing to pursue that goal remain to be seen, he seemed content with training himself further.
- He gets annoyed when Dr. Tommy Oliver constantly mistook him as a Power Ranger. Well, a certain Ranger sounded similar...
- Unlike Dante, who somewhat respects his alternate counterpart (Donte), Vergil holds absolutely nothing but contempt for his (Vergin). Not just on the usage of guns, but also the shooting of the demon mother's womb, this hatred was further compounded when Alternate Vergil went out and gloated to his mother's spirit that he (genuinely believed) he killed Donte, before leaving her to stew in her newfound misery for eternity. For all his demon supremacy, his still loved his mother as much as Dante, and this act put Vergin on the top of his to-kill list, even above his estranged brother.
- Once fought Guts in a battle to the death. However, this was cut short by demons, forcing them to team up. But he will be back to challenge Guts one day.
- Holds a bit of respect for Jin Kisaragi due to the many similarities between them (both of them practice Iaijutsu). Though likewise, he sees Hakumen as a Worthy Opponent, but Hakumen does not approve of Vergil's lust for power, and also hates him because he reminds Hakumen of his past self somewhat. He also respects Sasuke Uchiha for some reason; The latter in return having no opinion of Vergil. He also has some respect for Itachi Uchiha for his supreme ninjutsu skills.
- Is a bit surprised that he and Jetstream Sam have the same voice.
- His beatdown of Noel has made him a target of Raiden, whose sword skills Vergil wishes to taste.
- Despite being an aloof douchebag, he somewhat sympathizes with Jin Kazama due to the similar fate of their mothers.
- He once made a visit to the House of Power to test the whole house's might, and faced Darius. From there, Vergil learned about the Noxus Empire and its philosophies. Vergil is actually impressed enough to honor Darius as one of his allies. "You have impressed the Son of Sparda, you should be honored..."
- On the other hand, just like one of his followers from Freljord (Sejuani), Vergil shows contempt on Ashe in her quest for peace and foregoing strength. While he wouldn't go as far as doing barbaric raids to show off strength, Vergil says that Ashe is extremely naive and will suffer a weakling's death if she continues the path.
- Might. Controls. Everything.
Azula, Goddess of Evil Sisters
- Theme Song: Azula's Theme
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Fire Nation Insignia.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Siblings Who Hate Each Other, Villains Who Lose Their Cool.
- Domains: Evil, Fire, Madness, Avarice.
- Follower: Blackfire (former holder of the title).
- Allies: Cao Cao, Shishio Makoto, Zant
- Enemies: Aang, Zuko, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Iroh, Mandy, Revolver Ocelot, Nerisaa,
- Special Relationship: Zuko, her brother.
- Formerly the Goddess of Villainous Breakdowns. After a few years of therapy and soul-searching, she ascended back into the Pantheon.
- When Azula came back for her new position, Blackfire... actually became friends with her. They bonded over their experience with their siblings and Azula took the position without a fight.
- Last heard sobbing miserably and shrieking incoherent revenge on her brother, her friends, the entire Water Tribe, and Revolver Ocelot. Now that she is back, she will now act on the revenge, starting with her brother and Katara.
- Even though Mandy and Azula share the same house, they wish not to be allies. Why? Because they sound the same and both of them think the other is too extreme in her methods.
- Shishio Makoto believes that despite her occasional bouts of Paranoia, her ruthlessness and use of strength and fear has interested him in the idea that she should join him, possibly for The Ten Swords.
- Was challenged to a game of Go by Cao Cao, impressed him with the fact that in most of the games she wins nearly half of the time, he has decided to try and have her under the Banner of The Wei Forces.
Ben and Gwen Tennyson
Ben and Gwen Tennyson, God and Goddess of Unintentional Familial Subtext
(Ben: Ben 10, Benjamin Kirby Tennyson, Gwen: Gwendolyn, Lucky Girl, Lovely Gwen
- Lesser Deities by themselves (Ben varies from Demigod to perhaps Overdeity depending on the alien he transforms into, and Gwen is a Greater Goddess in Anodite form)
- Symbol: The Omnitrix (Ben) and a Spellbook next to a purple cat-eye mask (Gwen).
- Alignment: Chaotic Good and Lawful Good, respectively
- Domains: Ben: Chaos, Family, Good, Strength, Heroism; Gwen: Family, Good, Law, Protection.
- Followers: Justin and Alex Russo, Carly and Spencer Shay, Pyrrha Alexandra and Patroklos Alexander, Violet and Klaus Baudelaire, The Pevensie Siblings.
- Allies: All members of the Toku Base (Ben) and Good Gods in the House of Magic (Gwen), Kevin Levin (Gwen currently dates him), Sam and Dean Winchester, Zak Saturday, Dr. Tommy Oliver, Taiki Kudo, Shun Daimonji, Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade, Gentaro Kisaragi/Kamen Rider Fourze, Tomoko Nozama, Miu Kazashiro and Jason Lee Scott/Mighty Morphin Red Ranger, Yuki Jojima, Kengo Utahoshi, Philip and JK.
- The two would like to quote out that they're cousins, and that Gwen is currently dating Kevin who has recently joined them in the Pantheon in the House of Ambiguity.
- That said, Ben has gotten the attention of a lot of Goddesses lately. It's a fun game in the House of Commerce to see who ends up with him.
- Ben recently teamed up with Zak Saturday to fight off a whole bunch of chupacabras. They got along pretty well cause of it.
- Gwen is usually in the House of Knowledge and Magic, researching new spells to add to her personal repertoire. If not that, she's usually making sure Ben's not making too much mischief.
- The Toku Base was awed by Ben's alien form Way Big, (a To'kustar), making him an honorary member of the Ultraman brigade because of it. Ben doesn't mind though.
- Whenever Ben's in the House of Food, he's usually snacking on chili fries or smoothies.
- Ben's a bit indifferent to one Sasuke Uchiha due to having having similar voices and due to Sasuke reminding him so much of his friend Kevin Levin. Also got even more freaked out when he saw Amane Nishiki...Then he was awed when he met up with Simon the Digger and is now willing to make his own mecha to fight alongside him. Also got a similar reaction to Shun Daimonji (it helps that Simon and Shun have the same writer) and is glad about Shun's right to help others. Then he met up with Yosuke Hanamura and is starting to wonder whether it was possible to summon alien forms from the Omnitrix like they were Persona.
- Ben gets a little confused with one Twilight Sparkle because her voice reminded Ben when he was younger.
- Gwen's biggest Berserk Button is if a guy calls her "Lovely Gwen", as it reminds her of Mike Morningstar so so much. When both Edward Cullen and Shinji Matou called her that, it took all of the House of Family to stop her from going into her Anodite form and blasting them into oblivion (and also because Shinji stupidly threatened to rape her in front of Kevin).
- Ben looks up to the Kamen Riders as heroes who fight for justice. Thus he was not happy to learn about Project: Alternate Gentaro and what Mitsuzane Kureshima caused, preparing to enter the Friendship Asylum. When Ben got to Mitsuzane sometime prior to Mitsuzane's confinement to the asylum, he had used the Omnitrix to transform into Rath. Rath's tangent went like this.
- Also note that Ben transforming into Rath and bullying him is the seventh stupidest thing to do, as noted by the Main House.
Byakuya Kuchiki, God of Aloof Brotherhood
- Theme Music: Reminiscence.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Senbonzakura, his zanpakuto; cherry blossom petals.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Aloof Big Brothers, Flash Stepping, Strong Kung Fu, Death of a Thousand Cuts, Cherry Blossoms.
- Domains: Arborea, Family.
- Followers: Proto Man/Blues, Sesshomaru.
- Allies: Kazumi Amano, Raoh, Itachi Uchiha, Yu Narukami, Kurei, Zero, Matt Hardy, Rukia Kikuchi (his sister).
- Rivals: Ichigo Kurosaki, Takeshi Tsunami.
- Enemies: Sosuke Aizen, Light Yagami, As Nodt (and by extensionYhwach).
- Is known to quickly turn battles in His favor by approaching them head-on and then slipping behind them before they get a chance to turn around. The larger the opponent He uses this on, the better it works for Byakuya.
- One word of advice...do not mess with his sister. Those cherry blossom blades of his are no joke.
- Is good friends with Itachi Uchiha, who was once his follower. The held a bit of respect for each other.
- The assault on the Vandenreich left him massively depowered. However, thanks to Yu Narukami forming a Social Link on him, Byakuya felt assured to entrust that Yu could protect his home when he's recovering.
- After said recovery and some special training, Byakuya returned and took back his position, proceeding to show off exactly what he could now. His only regret was that As Nodt was already disposed of before he could make that happen.
Carl and Ada Clover
Carl & Ada Clover, Gods of Sibling Teams
(Ada: Deus Machina: Nirvana
- Theme Song: Marionette Purple.
- Lesser Deities
- Symbol: Carl's Top Hat plus Ada herself on his Emblem.
- Alignment: Neutral Good (formerly Chaotic Neutral)
- Both: Siblings who team up, Knight Templar Siblings
- Carl: Doll-Speak, Puppeteers (both literally and metaphorically), Former Sweet Kids, Dissonant Serenity, Murdering People While Being Really Polite, Hating One's Jackass Father, Chess
- Ada: Robot Girl, Cool Big Sis, Sister in mother role, Beating people with fists, Not Being Able to Speak.
- Domain: Family, Combat, Humanity.
- Allies: Litchi Faye-Ling and Bang Shishigami, Alice Margatroid, Jin Kazama, Makoto Nanaya, Agri and Moune, Zato-1, Mordred, Yoko Littner, Suigintou
- Enemies: Relius Clover (their father), Yuuki Terumi.
- Once went into hiding from Relius' wrath by being Alice Margatroid. However, he abruptly left and ended up ironically 'helping' Relius in his attempt of personal takeover of the Pantheon. However, once it was apparent Relius was backstabbed by Ocelot and Wesker, Carl revealed his true intentions and did not help Relius at all: He just wanted to protect Litchi (and Ocelot kinda 'convinced' to backstab). Right now, he serves as the one guarding Relius after his power loss until he 'cures' Ada and after that, Carl would arrange his fall to the Fallen. Thus was the tale how Carl and Ada found their place in the Pantheon.
- That being said, Carl was very apologetic that he had to beat up Bang Shishigami in process. After the fiasco, he went to apologize.
- He also gave his apology to Alice for doing it. She forgave him and they still help each other. Alice is also hopeful that Ada can be turned back to normal so that she can use parts from Nirvana to finish up her Goliath Doll.
- This act also won him the trust of Jin Kazama and offers him a spot in his 'Anti-Parental Abuse' group. Carl was more than happy to accept.
- Carl was once, even before entering Alice's house, a... problem child, mercilessly killing people just for information all with a serene smile and politeness. He got better thanks to Litchi and Bang, and ever since, Carl has been quite protective on them (especially Litchi). He'll be the first in line to defend Litchi if someone ever snarks about her 'dark obsession'.
- Carl 3:16 says: "Thou shalt not refer 'Ada' as 'Nirvana', word related to 'puppet' or say she's not his sister." Failure to comply will receive the punishment of being invited to a volleyball match between him and Ada... The guilty being the ball. (This is why we don't bother to put Ada's alias on the title)
- Carl 3:17 says "Thou shalt not harm Carl when he is defenseless. Failure to comply will receive major asskicking by Ada, even if Carl cannot control her."
- Carl often visits the Academy now after missing out a lot of his education year and he could at least breath easy at the moment. He still surprises the chess club members with his chess competence.
- When Alice started forming "The Grand Puppeteer Court" with Haruka and Uncle Howee, she assigned Carl as The Lancer. Carl didn't oppose to this idea, though he insisted that Ada should be an actual member of the group, so she was made The Big Gal.
Dennis Mitchel and Bart Simpson
Dennis Mitchel and Bartholomew Jo-Jo Simpson, Co-Gods of Precocious Troublemakers
(Dennis: Dennis the Menace, Bart: El Barto, Bartman)
- Lesser Gods
- Symbol: A slingshot superimposed over a broken window (Dennis) and grafitti with the words "El Barto" (Bart).
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral for both
- Domains: Mischief, Curiosity, Troublemaking.
- Followers: Junior Healy and Trixie Young.
- Enemies: Sideshow Bob (for Bart), Princess Morbucks (both).
- At first, Dennis and Usopp in his Sogeking persona shared a position as Co-Gods of Slingshots, until a secret plot by the Council of Shadows to prevent all the Straw Hats together ejected Usopp from the Pantheon. The pirate returned with an increased level of ability without needing to rely on his alternate self, and both of them had a contest over the better slingshot user. Usopp won with a spectacular trick shot with hitting a jewel atop a faraway spire with high wind resistance. Dennis realized he was outclassed and gave up the position to move here instead. Mostly though he was bored of hanging around stuffy adults and preferred the company of kids.
- Bart was once Dennis' High Priest. However, he talked with the Holy Trinity in order to ascend him and it turns out that they approved for ascension and now Bart joins him as his Co-God.
- They spends most of his time pranking the older gods. In fact, they once made Bart's signature phone prank to Moe Syzlak... it infuriated him, but at least they enjoyed like no other.
- All the houses and vehicles have switched to reinforced windows since the sudden spike in "mysterious and coincidental" breakages that happened when Dennis arrived, now they're reinforced even moreso with Bart's ascension.
- They're glad that one of their followers, a certain Kevin McCallister, joined the Pantheon.
- Upon hearing that Bart's sister, Lisa, has been demoted to The Fallen again, Bart swears to find a way to bring her back.
Edmund E. Blackadder
Edmund E. Blackadder, God of Identical Grandsons
- Theme Song: One for each of his incarnations:  
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A black adder
- Alignment: Changes depending on which relative we're talking about, but generally hovers around Neutral Evil.
- Portfolio: Identical Grandson, The Mean Brit, Deadpan Snarker, Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist, Manipulative Bastard, Surrounded by Idiots
- Domain: Pain, Spite, Avarice
- Allies: Baldrick and Lord Percy Percy, though he wishes they weren't.
- Enemies: Lord Flasheart (for stealing his fiancee), Simon Cowell, The Doctor (who's still mad about that time he stole the TARDIS).
- Followers: Captain Price, Link and Zelda, Ryu and Nina, Fry, Ramus
- Was deposed from his former position by Simon Cowell as the God of British Snarkers, and has since found a home here. He's still very bitter about it, especially since that jerk Flasheart is now of a higher celestial rank than he is.
- Gets along quite well with Scar, since they share the same snarky wit and contempt for everyone else. They like to spend their time comparing the various inadequacies of their incompetent subordinates.
Kazumi Amano, Goddess of Cool Big Sisters
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Gunbuster in Arms-folded pose.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Big Sisters, Hard Work and Guts, Looking Like a Badass When Her Arms Are Folded
- Domain: Love, War, Travel.
- Followers: Mill(a)y Ashford, Rin Sawamura, Asagi Ayase, Kim Possible, Yang Xiao Long.
- Allies: Byakuya Kuchiki, Yotsuba, Noriko Takaya, the majority of Super Robot Pilots, Asuna Kagurazaka, Queen Elsa.
- High Priest: Nao Midorikawa/Cure March.
- Not at all related to Yotsuba, but is usually there to play when her adoptive dad is out at work.
- Her motto of "hard work and guts" has been adopted on Earth by thousands, including a fiery young lady named Haruka Suzushiro.
Kurei, God of Unfavored Offsprings and Respect Of Mothers That Surpass Depravity
(Cray, Kurei Mori, Cursed Child)
- Lesser God (Would be an Intermediate God, but that was vetoed due to fear)
- Symbol: His blue-colored flame in shape of his lover Kurenai
- Alignment: True Neutral, with some doses of Lawful Evil.
- Portfolio: Flame Manipulation, Nineties Anti-Hero, Stomping Through Anyone Not Named 'Recca Hanabishi', bringing people Back from the Dead (as his flame), Cursed, Disfavored Child, Charisma, Do Cruel Things But Still Respect His Moms, Malevolent Masked Man, Noble Demon.
- Domain: Combat, Nature, Family
- Allies: His Uruha Hokage team, Byakuya Kuchiki, Jin Kazama, The Boss, Iori Yagami, Recca Hanabishi.
- Rivals: Cygnus Hyoga
- Enemies: Nearly every bad fathers out there, Oda Nobunaga, Arthas Menethil, Dio Brando
- There was a tingle of fear spread throughout the Pantheon during the time Kurei ascended. Chants of 'The cursed child is here!' were heard. Kurei mostly ignored them, he can definitely show that there's no need of favoritism to be strong. With his record of fighting... well, one has the justifications.
- He's a bit disappointed that Recca hasn't ascended, but when Recca actually did, beneath the mask, Kurei had a smirk on his face. Finally, the only one worthy enough to face him has arrived in the Pantheon.
- Looking at both Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami, he found out that those two are kind of similar with him and Recca. Kurei is one of the few people Iori could look in the same level due to many similarities.
- In his house, there will be absolutely no badmouthing on both his mortal mothers allowed. Anyone who disobeys get asked "Medium or well done?" before getting crisped.
- Although he hailed from the same dimension, he mostly ignored Tokiya Mikagami, not just on his last deal with Recca to not harm his allies after being beaten at Ura Butou Satsujin, but also the fact that if they fight, Kurei would win in 3 seconds, like usual. He does find a replacement of 'opposing element opponent': Cygnus Hyoga. Kurei finds the Saint to be a rather worthy foe.
- Is pretty good friends with Byakuya due to two similar things: Aloof Older Sibling business and voice. Kurei was actually asked to take his place if Yuu failed, but Kurei refused, he's content with his current house.
- Doesn't have high opinion on Nu-13 despite their similar entrance. It reminded him of his Psychopathic Man Child clone Renge that he thought to be utterly annoying. Although no one has known who would come off victorious if Kurei ever fought Nu.
- Has the ability to convert the souls of the dead into his flames, which got him into a rivalry with Arthas about who will claim what soul and for what: For Kurei's flames or for Arthas' undead army.
- Was actually amongst the potential members of Jin Kazama's group of opposing parental abuse. However, Kurei was one of the few who declined the offer for some reason. Though he still consider Jin a kindred spirit who grew with a horrible father, like him.
Lina & Rylai
Lina & Rylai, Goddesses of Sister Rivalries
(Lina: Slayer, Lina Inverse
, Hellfire Bitch, Hell Bitch, Hellfire Hellbitch
. Rylai: Crystal Maiden, Rylai Crestfall, Crystal Meltin')
- Lesser Goddesses
- Symbol: A small flame dancing on a frostbitten statue.
- Alignment: True Neutral (Lina), Neutral Good (Rylai)
- Both: Action Girl, Red Oni, Blue Oni, The Glorious War of Sisterly Rivalry, Ladies With Black Magic, Squishiness.
- Lina: Fire Magic, Named After Famous Characters, Fiery Redhead, Glass Cannon, Laguna Blade, Guile Hero, Fanservice.
- Rylai: Ice Magic, Rumored Adoption, Mana Regeneration, Freezing Field, Naiveness
- Domains: Family, Magic, War, Combat
- Followers: Nina and Anna Williams, Brie and Nikki Bella, Kayle and Morgana (this one also counts as 'rivals' or sorts).
- Allies: Sven, Azwraith, Thrall, Lina Inverse, Johnny Storm, Cygnus Hyoga.
- Rivals: The Champions of Runeterra.
- Even as they ascended, if they're not having something common to fight (like The Dire), they WILL one way or another bicker at each other. Indeed, their rivalries were known as 'the stuff of legends'.
- Lina is often considered the sexier, smarter sister, but Rylai is more sociable and friendly, contrasting the two each other. Of course it doesn't mean Lina isn't friendless, she's just harder to approach.
- That being said, there has been rumors that Rylai has been hanging out a lot with Sven. Both decidedly remain silent on the matter at hand, but they do make a fearsome team.
- When Lina met the one she used to be named after, Lina Inverse, the former's actually impressed with her magical knowledge and respected her. Inverse thinks she's not doing bad to live up to the name 'Lina', but can't help but to get jealous at her sexier body.
- Rylai was approached by Thrall, claiming that she reminds him somewhat to an old friend, Jaina Proudmoore. Rylai ended up having to listen about a story from Thrall on how his friend started Jumping Off the Slippery Slope and hoped that Rylai don't end up the same. She assured him that she won't.
- Thrall's presence is also one of the things that will make Lina cease any attempts of bullying or rivalling with Rylai, seeing that there's something she respects about this particular Orc.
- Rylai is apparently a fan of Queen Elsa's song 'Let It Go', and occasionally put them on whenever she executes her Freezing Field (of course, Lina is rather annoyed at that and would burn the player if she's within the radius). She also seems insisting on having Sven dress up as a reindeer, much to his embarrassment.
Luigi, God of Overshadowed Siblings and Cowardly Lions
(King Of Second Bananas, Green 'Stache, Green Mario, The Legendary Luigi)
- Lesser God (More than powerful enough to be a Greater God, but his timid demeanor keeps him in this category)
- Symbol: A white circle with a green "L" in it, alternatively a 1-Up Mushroom.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Recognized for His Brother, Endearing in his Timidness, Double Meanings, Eletricity Manipulation, The Greatest Of Leaps, Strong but Submissive, Protective of Family
- Domain: Kindness, Timidity, Electricity, Ghosts
- Allies: Mario, Princess Peach and Princess Daisy, Yoshi, Rosalina
- Enemies: Waluigi, Wario, Bowser (friendly with the latter, not much with the other two), Blooper.
- Easily among the most recognized of sidekicks, Luigi's entry into the Pantheon arrived so late due to the very attributes by which he was included—Mario was so much more assertive, Luigi's qualities were seen as little more than standard sidekick fodder. By the time he saved Mario a second time, his qualities could no longer be ignored, and he was inducted.
- Starting with the Dark Moon incident, Luigi had a sudden insurgence of success and popularity—so much so, that 2013 was declared to be the Year of Luigi, an event celebrated almost unanimously by the justice-oriented divinities.
- Due to his affinity for hunting ghosts, Luigi is recognized as an official exorcist of invasive spirits amongst the pantheon. A job he does well—albeit reluctantly.
- He also has a spot in the House of Gaming as the God of Second Bananas.
- Recently fought with Miles "Tails" Prower over the position of Greatest Sidekick. Was outclassed on a number of fronts.
Luxanna Crownguard, Goddess of Heroic Little Sisters
(Lux, Lady of Luminosity)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A swirling ball of light (Lucent Singularity) in front of the flag of Demacia
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Innocence Mixed With Badassery, Squishy Wizard, Light Magic, Little Sisters Who Are Heroic On Her Own, Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold, Black Magic, Magical Girl, Final Spark, Child Soldier, Stepford Smiler, rather Annoying Laugh, Rumors Of Flat-Chestedness, "DEMACIAAA!!!"
- Domain: Family, War, Light
- Allies: Champions of the state Demacia (especially Garen, Jarvan IV and Xin Zhao), most Radiant champions, Marisa Kirisame, Noel Vermillion, Penelo, Sora, Setsuna F. Seiei, Yu Narukami
- Rivals: Defenders of the Ancients
- Enemies: Champions of the state Noxus (in particular Draven), Lady Tremaine
- Once she was a revered high priestess of Marisa Kirisame. Apparently, Lux was very content with it, until one night, she was abducted from Marisa's house against her will by something of a visage of her 'mother' to serve at the Pantheon. Once she arrived there, Lux received utter abuse by this figure... until one day she figured out on her own that this 'mother' was nothing but an illusion, it turns out her kidnapper was none other than Lady Tremaine, who was pissed that her daughters were banished and she had nothing else to abuse on mentally (the illusion was conjured by Maleficent). In Tranquil Fury, Lux blew the lady away with one Final Spark (and the yell "DEMACIAAA!!"), just in time as her rescuers, including Marisa and her brother Garen, arrive.
- With Garen praising just how reliable she is just like how she was in the mortal realms, Marisa just smiled and said that she was just about to relay the message that Lux was to be ascended to the throne of Heroic Little Sisters. Thanks to the assurance of Garen that Lux will find new friends, finally Lux can have something to truly feel within her rather than before...
- When Lady Tremaine later attempted the same thing on Penelo, Lux was able to warn the House of Justice after Balthier told her about this; the two got the Hacking Trio (Otacon, Edward and Bentley) to secretly record Tremaine's Villain Song on this plot.
- Once tried to wear something that bares her midriff. However, everyone instead derided that she looked silly with it, from that point on Lux has an aversion on midriff-baring outfits.
- Somehow, she's able to bond well with Noel Vermillion due to their background as Child Soldier as well as apparently, Noel has a gut feeling that Lux is also... flat chested like her. She has since received an invitation to join the League of Flat Chest.
- Being the little sister of Garen, Lux also apparently got into a rivalry with the younger brother of Garen's Noxian counterpart (Darius), Draven. It's an age-old relations, but Lux is determined to show that she is the better little sibling.
- Apparently, she got a little bored because her friend Ezreal hasn't been in the Pantheon to share stories. So she wandered and bumped into Yu Narukami. They share stories and Lux became fascinated enough that they became friends, with Narukami often taking her to visit his little sister Nanako. Lux thinks that Nanako is adorable.
- If you're wondering how did she became Marisa's star student, they first met when Marisa confronted her about her stealing her Final Spark move note . However, after Marisa saw how greatly Lux's Final Spark paled down in comparison to her own Final Spark, Marisa started laughing and promised that she will teach Lux how to properly pull off Final Spark.
Matt Hardy, God of Second Best Elder Brothers
(Matt Hardy: Version 1)
- Theme Song: "Live for the Moment" in WWE, "Rogue and Cold Blooded" in TNA, "Another White Lie" in ROH.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Hardy Boyz necklace over the stylizied initials MH in red.
- Alignment: Lawful Good as Face, Neutral Evil as Heel
- Portfolio: Second Best Elder Brothers, Atoning for his Attention Whoring (and Subsequently his Downfall), Formerly Hated Personalities, The Cool Big Brother to Jeff (as Face) or The Cain to his Abel (as Heel), Self Deprecating his Obesity Problems, Green Grapes, Twist of Fate, Constantly Changing Sides, The V1 Sign.
- Domains: Wrestling, Death (Ashamed and Defied), Atonement, Jealousy.
- Non-Ascended: Lita, Shannon Moore.
- Ascended: Jeff Hardy (his brother), John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Yu Narukami, Shawn Michaels, Daniel Bryan, The Undertaker, Bret Hart, Rey Mysterio, Paul London and Brian Kendrick.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: CM Punk, Takatora Kureshima
- Enemies: Mitsuzane Kureshima/Armored Rider Ryugen
- After a controversial stint which involved him faking suicide...Matt was blackmailed from the Pantheon and in risk to be demoted to The Fallen. However, he successfully atoned for his actions and set his temple here.
- His main philosophy is "Stronger Than Death", which is his main focus in Ring of Honor. He carried it to TNA Wrestling on his return. But back when he was a WWE Superstar, he used to say "I Will Never Die".
- Likes green grapes for some odd reason and likes to eat these as he's a frequent visitor in the House of Food.
- Was interested to learn about the Gaim Kamen Riders since they're all based on fruit. He heard about Ryugen, based off of grapes, and met up with him...and did a Jaw Drop when he found out that Ryugen's armor is based on purple grapes. This, and due to Micchy going against the side of good has made Matt a sworn enemy.
- Then, he found that Takatora, Mitsuzane's brother, was in the House of Ambiguity. Matt went on a tirade as to how Takatora turned his gaze away from his brother's dark side and how big brothers are supposed to take care of their little brothers, showing how Micchy's darkness caused Jeff, Matt's own brother, to become his dark alter ego Willow. Matt is now teaming up with Takatora to make sure that Takatora makes the right choice and make Mitsuzane pay with his life. Oh, and to also get Takatora some lessons on how to judge people better.
- Was really not happy to find Gangrel of all people in the Pantheon. After getting unsuccessful answers from both Edge and Jeff as to their history, Matt also had to decline actually being part of a stable with him. Gangrel just laughs at how hilarious this all is. It also didn't help that Christian finally made it to the Pantheon who then preceded to scream in sheer terror at the realization.
- In all honesty, Matt has no bad blood with Gangrel's wife, Luna Vachon (although this is because she wed Gangrel after Matt and Jeff's New Brood days) and the feeling is mutual. As long as the talks between the former Brood members don't regard their past, they're fine for midnight tea parties in the House of Ambiguity.
- After years of bad blood with one another, he and Edge have buried the hatchet. This doesn't stop Edge from using the spear on him when they step into the ring, but at least they aren't threatening to kill each other.
- Whenever he and Jeff team up, the Hardy Boyz can usually be seen having epic tag team matches against the World's Greatest Tag Team. Both Matt and Jeff respect Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, and the feeling's mutual.
- Has made good friends with Yu Narukami. Matt's is teaching him some wrestling moves, while Yu is looking to see if he can help Matt...trim down, so to speak. Matt's more interested on whether or not he can create his own Persona out of his wrestling gimmicks from the past.
- Went to the Toku Base and surprised everyone when he asked if he could take an IXA-cise course. Wataru Kurenai is still in shock from that.
- His alliance with CM Punk is...lukewarm at best what with Punk's stances in regards to Jeff's drug habits and his prodding on Matt's weight issues. Still, if it comes to fighting off their common enemies, they'll let their problems go to fight off the new threat.
- Was very happy to hear that his former girlfriend Lita is now taking her place in the WWE Hall of Fame, hoping that she'll make her own Temple one day and so that Team Xtreme can reunite.
- Has been freaking out over the return of his brother's persona, "Willow" due to how Willow is completely batshit insane to the point Gangrel wants nothing to do with him. For the moment, "Willow" has rejected The Joker's ideas of joining his movement...for the moment.
Miles "Tails" Prower
Miles "Tails" Prower, God of Child Prodigies
- Lesser God
- Theme Music: Believe in Myself -Sonic Adventure 1 Version-
- Symbol: His twin tails over a blue circle.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Child Prodigy, Gadgeteer Genius, smart people who kick ass, having a name as a pun, foxes, losing his parents at a young age, Platonic Life Partners (with Sonic).
- Domain: Good, Knowledge
- Allies: Sonic, Amy Rose, Chiyo, Shadow, Criminy, Raspberyl, all good aligned robot deities.
- Followers: Sunny Emmerich (Metal Gear)
- Enemies: Dr. Eggman, all evil robot deities, especially Metal Sonic.
- His rise to godhood became a massive boost to the GUAG. He is now responsible for the maintenance and repair of GUAG equipment and of robotic allies.
- Recently fought a Death Battle against Luigi. Tails won, due to his superior speed and intelligence.
- Any rumors that he is the secret son of Fox McCloud were squashed with the reveal that he's actually an orphan thanks to Dr. Eggman.
Mordred, Goddess of Antagonistic Offspring
(The Knight of Treachery, Saber of Red
Click here to see Mordred in casual wear.
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her sword, Clarent, behind her helm
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfoilo: Opposes her father, Badass, Hates being called a woman despite being one and no problems showing off, Blood Knight, Calling the Old Man Out, Cloning Blues, Gender Flip, Believes she was meant to have the throne, Still a somewhat decent person after all that, Actually succeeding despite dying also, Knight in Shining Armor before becoming rejected, The Power of Hate, Scary Impractical Armor yet wears rather revealing clothing outside of it, Well Done Daughter Girl, Wave Motion Sword, Still a child mentally.
- Domains: Betrayal, Clones, Family, Swords
- High Priest: Stewie Griffin
- Allies: Karna, Achilles, Prometheus and Pandora, Samus Aran, Lucifer, Carl and Ada Clover, N, Robin, surprisingly enough
- Enemies: Lancelot, Archer, Terumi, Dracula, Relius Clover, Ghetsis Harmonia and several of the more noble members of the House of Family, Gilgamesh
- Conflicting Opinion: Arturia
- Opposes: Hyodo Issei, Sayaka Miki
- The Knight who ended King Arthur's reign, Mordred rose one day and claimed this title for himself, stating that if he couldn't have the mortal throne of Camelot, he would settle for this. Challenging his father, Arturia to battle, his helm was knocked off to reveal his greatest secret to all: Mordred is actually a girl.
- Lucifer applauds her actions, calling it one of the most shining examples of how one should attempt seize and make their own destiny, rather than allow others to decide for them. Mordred has no real opinion of him, though she has joined with the GUAC, as it fits her tastes more than the GUAG or GUAE could.
- Calling her a 'girl' is the most surefire way to make her mad and ready to kill you. As such, only refer to her as 'he' in her presence, or else risk a Clarent Blood Arthur to the face. This has been voted the tenth dumbest thing to do in the Pantheon.
- Was pleased to see that her former teammates Karna and Achilles had ascended before her, though she doesn't spend much time with them. Karna is still willing to work with her as necessary, though Achilles doesn't really care either way, as she can't hurt him.
- She's also surprised when she heard there's a certain Siegfried in the Pantheon, only to feel a bit disappointed that this one goes with the surname Schtauffen. However, after a bit of an initiated scuffle, Mordred could feel the same ferocity of his namesake, the Saber of Black, thus afterwards left him be.
- While her position obviously has some of the more noble members of the House of Family wary of her, she despises Relius Clover and Ghetsis Harmonia, and this hatred is what forms the basis of her alliance with Carl, Ada and N. Hatred for their fathers is what also motivates her alliance with Prometheus and Pandora.
- Also hates Terumi for constantly making jabs about how she's really a girl. As such, she's perfectly willing to join with any effort meant to take him down, although she herself can't deliver the finishing blow, as Terumi feds on the Power Of Hate and her greatest attack is practically an all-you-can-eat buffet of hate.
- Lancelot has sworn to never let her get close to Arturia again. Mordred just scoffs at this, though she is wary of Lancelot's newfound Berserker state.
- Her relationship with Arturia herself is complicated. While on one hand she publicly claims to despise Arturia and always has an insult on hand whenever they meet, Mordred also, in her calmer moments, often shows a hidden desire to just be respected by her again, and will harshly defend Arturia's actions from any critic, stating that is reserved for her. Arturia herself has also expressed interest in at least trying to patch their relationship, so who knows...
- Opposes Issei due to getting hit with Dress Break once, causing her to try and blast him to ashes with Clarent Blood Arthur whilst still naked. Even so, that incident appears to have made Mordred a little less conscious about walking around in her Stripperific clothes.
- Said incident may or may not have resulted her becoming ever-so slightly attached to him. She certainly doesn't seem to want to blow him up as badly anymore.
- Also opposes Sayaka, as she sees in her a reflection of the knight she once was and secretly jealous she managed to move past her own failings.
- Despite her normal behavior, she refuses to sacrifice the uninvolved and innocent in any sort of plans, showing she hasn't quite lost all of her honor. This is why she doesn't like Archer, even if he doesn't do it willingly sometimes.
- Has a surprisingly familial relationship with Robin, of all people. S/he's one of the few people who can stand to be around her, and s/he knows what it's like to have a father who you oppose (though s/he doesn't quite agree with Mordred's choice). Arturia, for her part, is thankful that Mordred has at least one good family figure in her life now.
Switzerland, God of Protective Brotherhood
(Vash Zwingli, Basch)
- Lesser God.
- Symbol: His Flag.
- Alignment: True Neutral.
- Portfolio: Big Brother Instinct, Knight Templar Big Brother, Rich Jerkass with a Hidden Heart of Gold, The Gunslinger, Tsundere, Trigger Happy, Self-Made Man, Grumpy Bear.
- Allies: Liechtenstein, Vash, Edward Elric, Naoto Shirogane, Yu Narukami, and all good elder brother gods.
- Odd Friendship with: Nagisa Momoe.
- Conflicting Opinion: Austria, Hungary.
- Enemies: People who break into his house, all abusive parents and siblings, and anyone who tries to harm his sister.
- Was supposed to ascend into the Pantheon with Liechtenstein, but showed up a bit after her due to some paperwork mix-ups. His first response was to search the entire Pantheon for her, assuming that she was dead.
- Due to this, he is on good terms with most of the other good elder brother gods in the Pantheon, even if they find him a bit extreme....
- After finding out about his sister's friendship with Alphonse Elric, he was introduced to Edward Elric. The two get along well.... it also helps that they sound exactly the same.
- This is also why he gets along with Naoto Shirogane.
- Was not glad to hear of Austria and Hungary's ascension into the Pantheon, as he still blames them for abandoning Liechtenstein. He does not care that they were probably forced into it.
- Speaking of that, he was never in any sort of relationship with Austria and is NOT in a romantic relationship with his younger sister. Either one of the above questions has become his Berserk Button now.
- Gets along surprisingly well with Nagisa Momoe, who shares his love of cheese.
Dipper and Mabel Pines
Dipper and Mabel Pines, Gods of Polar Opposite Twins
(The Mystery Twins)
- Theme Song: Made Me Realise.
- Symbol: A baseball cap stamped with a blue pine tree next to a journal marked with a six-fingered hand and the number 3 (Dipper) and Waddles the Pig wearing a sweater (designs vary, Mabel)
- Shared by both: nice characters you don't want to piss off, brother and sister fighting together, identical twins except by gender, protective of each other
- Dipper: those who believe in the paranormal and goes out to search for it, young sleuths, having a birthmark of the Big Dipper on his forehead, nerdy heroes.
- Mabel: those whose heads are in the crowd, constantly wearing new sweaters, those coming to cheer up everyone else's day, young girls who pack mean punches, being full of energy, loving the outdoors, all about having fun
- Domains: Twins, Mystery, Family
- Dipper: Nerds, Detectives
- Mabel: Energy, Fun, Art
- Allies: Dana Scully, Fox Mulder, the Mystery Gang, Emmet, Dr. Seuss, Rod Sterling, The Crypt Keeper, RL Stine, Jack and Annie, The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Yu Narukami, Matt Hardy, Phineas Flynn, Isabella Garcia.
- The two found a mysterious route to the Pantheon in Dipper's journal and followed it to the House of Family. Seeing the craziness that awaited them, they built their temple and have made allies with many of the child gods here.
- Dipper has looked in awe of Agent Mulder for his enthusiasm to seek out the supernatural. Mulder has smiled at finally finding an apprentice to the ways of the supernatural. Scully just rolls her eyes in response. Also was screaming in glee to find the Mystery Gang and learned of how they had their adventures in Crystal Cove before ascension.
- The twins once met up with Jack and Annie who showed them their treehouse. Dipper and Mabel soon spent their time traveling through all the books, with the added bonus that they can't change time by their actions. They are banned from using other time machines after an incident with someone named Blendin Blandin.
- Bob Belcher looks in confusion with Mabel, because she has a similar voice to his daughter Louise. Still Mabel comes help him out with advertising every now and then.
- Mabel usually spends her days in the House of Craft, sewing numerous sweaters. Plans to ask Rarity to model them for her. If not, she's swinging across other temples with her trademark grappling hook.
- The two have teamed up with Freddie Benson for their own shows: "Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained" and "Mabel's Guide to Life". They've become popular with many gods, adults and teens alike.
- The two get a bit creeped out (read a LOT creeped out) by Hansel and Gretel due to their love of killing people and their cross-dressing habit.
- Mabel gets along with Charlotte LaBouf for trying to find their loves in life (Charlotte her prince, Mabel for an "epic Summer romance") and have playdates together.
- On their arrival, they stopped by the House of Friendship (which had recently been renovated to become the Friendship Asylum) and have decided to investigate it. They have had to be banned because being newcomer gods, many of the gods involved with said asylum fear that they're going to get in dangerous amounts of trouble just by entering it. Still, Dipper and Mabel are determined to get to the bottom of this mystery, whether people like it or not.
Hansel and Gretel
Hansel and Gretel, Gods of Creepy Twins
- Theme Music: "The World of Midnight".
- Symbol: Their weapons, which are a hatchet and a Browning Automatic Rifle.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (leaning toward Stupid Evil)
- Portfolio: Creepy Young Twins, Villainous Twincest, Brother-Sister Incest, Twin Switch, Squick, Nightmare Fuel, Batshit Crazy, White Hair, Black Heart, Sadism.
- Domain: Chaos, Murder, Madness, Screwed up Childhoods, Depravity
- Followers: Sherri/Terri, the Twins, Alfred/Alexia Ashford, Phil/Lil De Ville, Sakon/Ukon, Fred and George Weasley, Tomax/Xamot.
- Allies: Johan Liebert, Vaas Montenegro, Yuno Gasai, Alice (not that one), Lucy.
- Enemies: Revy, Eda, Carl & Ada Clover, Hotel Moscow, The PAYDAY Crew, Michael De Santa, Trevor Phillips and Franklin Clinton.
- High Priests: Sorath and Tiriel.
- These are some really fucked up children right here, and scare the shit out of a good portion of the Pantheon. It's not their life's dedication to random, senseless killing (pretty much two thirds of the Pantheon is like that anyways), but the fact that it's impossible to tell which twin is the "brother" and the "sister" because they keep swapping roles.
- It's only gotten worse now they've become devoted to their new 'big brother' Johan Liebert and 'big sister' Lucy, of whom they share their passions of destroying human life and disturbingly convincing cross-dressing (with the former), as well as the twins viewing Johan and Lucy respectively as a father figure and mother figure to them.
- The twins also have a small appreciation for Alice. Given her immortality and horrific sadism, a good time is had by the three of them whenever they arrange playdates. Belial and Nebiros are a tad squicked. Johan just smiles.
- Rainbow Dash (and by extension Applejack), in particular tries to not be in the same room as they are. It's mostly due to the fact that Hansel sounds so similar to her.
- Despite them being scary and sinister, there are a few Gods willing to cope with them. Aside from the recently ascended Mary Poppins, Gentaro Kisaragi, free after his crying session with Alice, bumped into them and went to befriend them. After learning of their horrible past, he was seen crying and hugging the two, stating everything would be all right. Gretel tried to 'befriend' him back lifting her skirt up... Gentaro cried even more.
- Yuuko and Hideyoshi Kinoshita were likely to have been their followers, being that they were twins, especially with the latter's frequent cross-dressing, ability to mimic voice, his gender being seen as ambiguous to almost anyone (despite being confirmed as a male by Word Of God) and swapping roles with his sister at one point, which would have made perfect fits as followers for them, until they looked at what Hansel and Gretel did and were Squicked by it and ran off in a combination of disgust and shock.
- Sorath and Tiriel serve as their high priests, especially considering the Villainous Twincest and their penchant for killing people. Gretel especially gets well along with Tiriel until the latter got darrin'd.
- Their relationship to Nicholas and Ava Zimmer is as yet unknown.
Kasuyoshi Usui God of Inheriting His Sibling's Will
- Symbol: His laptop
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Never changing his expression, Communicating Via Laptop, I got my brother killed, Deadpan Snarker
- Domains: Computers, Siblings
- Allies: Bossun, Himeko, Batman
- Rivals: Gintoki
- Enemies: The Yandere Quartet
- He ascended after assuming his deceased mortal brother quirks and nickname. While some gods finds this a little off putting but are find him to be a good person despite this.
- He opts to speak through his brother's program in order to not use the "poisonous" voice that killed his brother.
- He can be seen exchanging info with Batman just so the former can updated his database and so the latter can have a backup source just in case something happens to his own database.
- He ABSOLUTELY HATES the Yandere Quartet as they remind him of his brother's killer.
- When talking to Gintoki, Ragna, Joseph Joestar he refers them as Sugita-kun due to sharing the same voice.
Zan and Jayna
Zan and Jayna, Deities of Half-Identical Twins
- Symbol: A Monkey carrying a Bucket of Water.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Wonder Twin Powers, Underused Superpowers, Sibling Teams, Canon Immigrants.
- Followers: Roger and Lilly Pepitone, Jean-Paul and Jean-Marie Beaubier, Shusui and Ouka Hayasaka.
- Allies: The Justice League, aka "The Superfriends" (Superman, Batman, Robin I (now known as Nightwing), Wonder Woman, Aquaman).
- Rivals: Nagisa Misumi and Honoka Yukishiro.
- They were the former holders of the Wonder Twin Powers, until many people checked that their powers are a bit useless. In order to stay in the Pantheon, they opted for the Half-Identical Twins title in this house.
D.W. Read, Goddess of Annoying Younger Siblings
- Alignment: Neutral Good despite her annoying behavior
- Symbol: A Mary Moo Cow doll
- Portfolio: Bratty Half Pints, Picky Eaters, Driving Older Siblings Crazy
- Domains: Family, Kids
- Followers: Kyoko Okonagi, Jim and Tim Possible.
- Allies: Madame Foster, Goo, Dennis Mitchell, Bart Simpson.
- Opposes: Oliver Tyler, Johnny Test.
- Constantly irritates the younger Family members, usually by hogging the T.V to watch Mary Moo Cow. However, even she knows better than to even try to mess with Hansel and Gretel.
- Can be detained when any of the older members of the Family call her by her full name, which she hates.
- Recently met up with Madame Foster, who showed interest in her imaginary friend, Nadine. DW was shocked to find that someone could see Nadine, and even more surprised when Nadine came to life right in front of her eyes. DW now spends a lot of her time playing with Madame Foster.
- Goo also likes to have chats with her and so DW sees her as a big sister.
Yui and Ui Hirasawa
Yui and Ui Hirasawa Goddesses of Silly people being related to responsible people
Left: Yui, Right: Ui
- Theme song: Ui: Lovely Sister LOVE, Yui: Guitar ni Kubittake
- Symbol: Yui: Gitah(A Gibson Les Paul electric guitar), Ui:Her Fender Japan '57 Reissue Stratocaster guitar
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Ui:Becomes better than Yui at guitar after only watching her strum on it, Is often mistaken for being the older sister, Acts more like a parent than than their actual parents, Having a name whose kanji translates to kindheated, talented and gentle, Nice Girls, Looks exactly like Yui with her hair down
- Domains: Music, Women children
- Followers: Falcom, Suzuka Tsukimura, Honoka Kosaka
- Allies: Neptune and Nepgear, Houkago Teatime, Orihime Inoue, Histoire, Mikuru Asahina, Hinata Hyuuga, Eureka, Jaune Clafoutis
- Enemies: Dethlok, Anal Cunt, I-No,
- Despite Yui and Uis efforts to get the other gods and goddesses to understand who is the older sister, they still get confused from time to time.
- Neptune and Nepgear often hang out with Yui and Ui because they have the same roles.
- Azusa and Ui enoy being around Jaune because she sounds strikingly like Jun.