Pantheon: Children And Siblings
open/close all folders
Androids 17 and 18
Androids 17 and 18, Gods of Badass Twins, Brother Sister Teams and Co-Deities of Sibling Teams
(Android 17: Artificial Human 17, Cyborg 17, #17, Lapis
. Android 18: Artificial Human 18, Cyborg 18, #18, Lazuli
- Theme Songs: Android 17 & 18 and The Artificial Humans Go To Town...
- Greater Gods
- Symbol: Red Ribbon Army Insignia.
- Alignment: Neutral Good, formerly True Neutral (Chaotic Evil in an alternate timeline)
- Both: Anti Heroes, Badasses, Brother-Sister Team, Creepy Twins, Determinators, Dragon In Chiefs, Forehead of Doom, Half-Identical Twins, Icy Blue Eyes, Infinite Energy, Lovable Rogues Phlebotinum Rebels, Tragic Villains, The Runaways
- Android 17: Bishounen, Blood Knight, Brainwashed and Crazy, Cavalier Competitor, Happily Married, Hidden Heart of Gold
- Android 18: Absurdly Youthful Mother, Action Girl, Action Mom, Clingy Jealous Girl, Combat Pragmatist, The Comically Serious, Deadpan Snarker, Intially Cold Personality But Warms Up Over Time, Doting Parent, The Fashionista, Mama Bear, Manipulative Bitch, Ms. Vice Gal, The Stoic, Sugar and Ice Personality, Tomboy with a Girly Streak, Tsundere
- Alternate Future: Ax-Crazy, Blondes Are Evil, Bringing Mankind To The Verge Of Extinction, Hero Killers, Psychopathic Manchildren, Teens Are Monsters, Jerkasses.
- Domains: Power, Destruction, War, Chaos, Peace
- Both: Krillin, Son Goku, Son Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Carl Clover & Ada Clover, Ben and Gwen Tennyson, Zan and Jayna, Sokka and Katara.
- Android 17: Steve Irwin, Sakaki, Tarzan, Crash Bandicoot.
- Android 18: Mr Satan.
- Enemies: Hansel and Gretel, Cell, Dr Gero, Majin Buu and Broly.
- Opposed by: Future Trunks (because of their alternate timeline selves).
- Originally loved the nursery rhyme Jack and Jill as children but following a certain film by Adam Sandler, they have grown to hate the rhyme and have refused to sing it to their children.
- After the conflict with Cell, Android 17 becomes a park ranger in the wildlife preserve area of a gigantic royal nature park, where he is well paid. He is an outstanding guard who does not hold back against poachers. It is an ideal job for him, as he loves to be on his own and is not big on cooperating with others; since he is so good at his job, he takes in a high salary.
- Android 17 also marries a zoologist; they have one child and two adopted children, and live happily in an isolated house inside the nature park.
- Following the appointment of his new job, Android 17 went and met his sister Android 18 and Krillin, his brother in law, one occasion, but did not talk about what he had been up to, as he had considered the new wholesome lifestyle he had been living somewhat embarrassing.
- Ever since marrying an zoologist, Android 17 has become very fond Kevin Richardson and the late Steve Irwin. But he doesn't plan on sleeping with any of the animals… or wrestling crocodiles.
- Tarzan has great respect for Android 17 because of no-nonsense attitude towards poachers as park ranger.
- Future Trunks vehemently opposed their ascension into the Pantheon pointing out the mass destruction and chaos they cause in his timeline but were give pardon on the condition that the Android 17 and 18 from Future Trunks’ timeline and the main timeline were two separate people and the Android 17 and 18 within the main timeline caused no real harm and even live peaceful lives, fighting for good and protecting the innocent in their own ways. Trunks tolerated the decision but refused to support it in any way.
- Android 18 is questioned several time by member of House Of Love how she and Krillin ended up together, but refuses to give a straight answer other than “Societal definitions of beauty are B.S anyway.”
- Android 17 despises several member of the House Of Personal Appearance due to the constant teasing and ribbing he has been receiving from member of that house after discovering that Android 17 is a natural blonde and he dyed it black because people were mistaking him for his sister.
- Members of the House Of Music are very wary of the Androids due to their great hatred of Country Music and strong indication that they would destroy every form of it.
- Android 18 is greatly admired within the ginger community for refusing to make "Soulless Machine" jokes when she sees that Gero had built a "ginger android", claiming it to be beneath her.
- Android 17 was originally asked to join the Toku Base House by many of its members after hearing he had become a “Ranger”. Stating he would perfect a Ranger due to looking young, handsome and strong, but declined and later explained the explained the specificity of the kind of “ranger” he was. Many members of Toku Base House were left red faced in embarrassment after this blunder of misinformation.
- Nathan Drake, Indiana Jones and Lara Croft have often queried Android 17 and 18 as to whether they are descendants of treasure hunters or wealthy family from centuries back due to Android 17 and 18 real names being based on gemstones. They have continuously given the same response of “no”, but the three of them refuse to believe them as they are convinced they are hiding a great bounty and their names are a clue to it.
- One day while he was doing his rounds in the Bestiary, Android 17 was surprised to find that Crash Bandicoot, a former follower of his, had ascended. The two's catch-up session was cut short when Cell arrived to try and absorb 17, but 17 and Crash worked together to send him packing.
- They also have a place in the House of Power.
Cooler, God of Stronger Siblings
(Lord Cooler, Monsieur Cooler by his henchman Salza.)
- Theme Song: Poison
- Greater God
- Symbol: the Symbol for his Armored Squadron.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Evil Overlords, Galactic Conquerors, Abusive Parents, Benevolent Boss, Badass, The Metal Coolers, Card-Carrying Villain, Chessmaster Sidekick, Combat Pragmatist, Evil Is Hammy, Genre Savvy, Mask Power, Mind over Matter, Omnicidal Maniac, One-Winged Angel
- Domains: Deconstruction, Tyranny, Hate, Revenge, Stronger Siblings, Princeling Rivalry, being better than his brother.
- Followers: His Armored Squadron.
- Allies: Cell, Vanitas, Broly, oddly enough.
- Enemies: Goku and Vegeta, Piccolo, Aqua, Princess Celestia, Amaterasu, Volcarona
- Opposed by: Frieza (in his words, because Cooler's a prick.)
- Pays very little mind to the fact his brother is in the Pantheon. Frieza on the other hand, was furious to learn that his "prick older brother" managed to ascend to the Pantheon. At the very least, he's thankful he isn't in the same house.
- Unlike Frieza, he actually pays his men.
- Does not like being compared to Frieza. At all.
- He has been known to use his henchman Salza's technique. Specifically, creating an energy blade in his hand.
- He has also demonstrated the ability to use Instant Transmission, which he claims is "one of his favorite techniques."
- Sometimes ties the corpses of his enemies to the bumper of his ship. Vanitas, after finding a comatose Ventus in Castle Oblivion, gave the body to Cooler, who immediately put it on his ship, earning Aqua's eternal ire. This was also part of a failed plot of Vanitas's to kill Aqua by infuriating her enough so that she'd get into a fight with Cooler. A battle she would almost certainly lose. Unfortunately for Vanitas, Aqua simply walked away rather than get in a fight. Cooler recalls the incident fondly, though Ventus was returned to Castle Oblivion eventually.
- Constantly teases Frieza, usually relating to Frieza playing "Pretty Pink Princess". Frieza vehemently denies ever doing so. Recently.
- In addition, Cooler slipped into Ginyu's contract that he must perform the "Daddy's Little Princess Dance" after every successful mission.
- Cooler seems to be far less hostile towards Broly than any other Saiyan. This could because of them sharing similar experiences and a dislike of the sun. It could also be because the two have worked together before, at least in another timeline.
- Due to their association with the sun, he despises Princess Celestia, Volcarona, and Amaterasu.
- Upon learning of Cooler's ascension, Vegeta quickly suggested that Cooler be banned from the House of Technology. Upon learning of the Big Gete Star, many gods agreed. When Vegeta was asked why he was so keen on having Cooler banned from the House Technology by other gods, he merely said, "He kept kicking me in the dick."
Mandy, Goddess of Children From Hell
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: Her blonde hair in the shape of devil's horns.
- Alignment: True Neutral (Lawful Evil at her worst)
- Portfolio: Expressive Hair, Enfantes Terribles, Manipulative Bastards, Perpetual Frowners, Heroic Comedic Sociopath.
- Domain: Corruption, Death, Madness, Suffering.
- Mandy's success at dominating one incarnation of the Grim Reaper has earned her the enmity of Death of the Endless.
- Followers: Manah, the "Test Card F" girl, Alessa Gillespie, Arya Stark, [[Mordred
- Allies: Mandy has no allies; only subordinates. She does seem to respect Jin Kazama, to some extent.
- Enemies: Eric Cartman
- High Priest: Stewie Griffin
- The other gods make it a point to stay on Mandy's bad side as much as possible. Every time she smiles, an alternate universe is wiped out of existence.
- When Voltaire arrived, he performed "Brains!" and "Land of the Dead" just for her. Sources say that while Mandy almost gave a smile, she did give him some applause and stated that he was exempted from her "People I shall kill" list.
- Was once in a three way tie for this position against Stewie Griffin and to a lesser extent Eric Cartman. However, since Cartman was deemed not evil enough and Stewie became her High Priest, it all kind of settled over.
- Eric Cartman still lords over his seat in the House of Emotion though.
- Formerly believed to be a manifestation of Azula in child form. However, since Azula's downfall (and subsequent release to the mortal realm), Mandy vehemently denies any connection between them: "I'm supposed to do something important. She didn't. She didn't at ALL."
- And after the latter reascended they tend to avoid each other like the plague.
- Even she doesn't get on Asura's bad side, on the other hand. She may be evil, but she isn't stupid. She's smart enough to know when she's outmatched.
- Really hates evil vampires after the mess with her universe's Santa Claus, and has stated she would form a temporary alliance with hunters to wipe out Dracula and his allies. Friendly vampires get off a bit better, only earning the ire she has reserved for everything else.
- Gangrel's case was a bit different. He was neither evil nor good, and while he allied with the good-aligned vampires, he wasn't really keen on their schemes, not to mention that he and Luna threatened to pour blood on her if she tried anything funny. Mandy, begrudgingly agreed, but is planning on bringing in some extra help just in case.
- She holds onto one standard: she doesn't like cheating.
- When she heard of how The Scooby Doo Gang defeated the Nibiru Entity—especially in the case of Daphne Blake due to having similar voices—she went up to them and (honestly) applauded. Yes, they defeated the entity with friendship but considering the fact that they still beat it let Mandy give them her utmost respect.
- She would like to tell a certain artist named Bleedman to STOP making perverted artwork of her and state she not only married Grim (which actually disgusted her for obvious reasons not limited to age), but also caused 9/11. Many of the other good deities would agree.
Illyasviel von Einzbern
Illyasviel von Einzbern, Goddess of Beast Controlling Children and Heroes From Other Realities
(Ilya, Ilyasviel, Illya
, Prisma Illya
, Buruma, Einzbern's White Holy Grail)
- Theme song: Tsuki no Namida, Die Lorelei and starlog, Shoujo Shinka (As Prisma Illya) and Emiya Illya (when using the Archer Class Card).
- Alignment: Neutral Evil, becomes Chaotic Good. Neutral Good in another universe
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Illya's command seal
- Portfolio: (Fate/stay night): The Kid with the Leash, But Not Too Foreign, Clingy Jealous Girl, Faux Affably Evil, Cute and Psycho, Defeat Means Friendship, Evil Albino, Fille Fatale, Enfante Terrible, Graceful Ladies Like Purple, Happily Adopted, Huge Guy, Tiny Girl, Hypnotic Eyes, Mystical White Hair, Our Homunculi Are Different, The Resenter, The Sociopath, Spell My Name with an "S"
- (Prisma Illya): Heroic Albino, Magical Girl Warrior, Genre Savvy, Magic Wand, Big Brother Attraction, Ascended Fangirl, Badass Adorable, Born Lucky, Dual Wielding, Dangerous Forbidden Technique, Little Miss Badass, Super Reflexes, Unskilled, but Strong, Weak, but Skilled
- Domains: Magic, Homonculi, Heroism
- Allies: Kiritsugu Emiya, Shirou Emiya (her younger brother), Hercules, Rin Tohsaka, Arturia, Sakura Matou, Nanoha Takamachi, Fate T. Harlaown, Greed
- Enemies: Gilgamesh, Kotomine Kirei, Shinji Matou, Father, Pride, Lust
- Odd Friendship: Haruka Kotoura
- Illya ascended when the court of the gods were reviewing her performance during the 5th Holy Grail War and were impressed by her skilful control over Berserker. They also ascended her because of the big difference in her motives between installments.
- However, Illya was surprised that said Berserker, Hercules, in the realm of the Pantheon, has the ability to turn off the Mad Enchantment and thus more lucid. But because he's such a fun Big Brother Mentor, Illya treats it as a welcome change.
- The other gods go out of their way to avoid Illya because while she has made it perfectly clear to the other deities that Berserker will never attack unless Illya tells him to (Mostly because she doesn't want to accidentally hurt someone she cares about), they're still nervous because of his name and the typical personality that is associated with it.
- Strangely enough, Asura and Hibiki Tachibana sympathise with Illya because they know what it's like to hurt someone you care about while you're not in control of your actions.
- Illya was glad she got to meet Nanoha again after that one time and was also glad that Nanoha and Fate became friends before Illya met them again.
- Illya sympathises with Haruka Kotoura because she knows what it's like to feel abandoned by her family. She also knows what it's like to find out her parents deeply regretted their actions.
- Ika Musume was impressed by Illya's methods of forcing others to be her servant; either hold them captive and threaten to hurt their friends or form an emotional bond with them. Ika prefers the first method the best.
- Illya actively opposes Father because, as a possible vessel for the Holy Grail, she doesn't want him to create an object that effectively does the same thing.
- Illya once ran into Kiritsugu Emiya after he visited Shirou's temple once and she yelled at him for abandoning her and then broke down crying because she did a lot of things that she regretted. Kiritsugu replied by crouching down next to her, hugging her and apologising.
- The other gods find it odd that Illya loves Shirou but they're smart enough to know that they shouldn't tell her that Shirou's never going to notice her because Illya has a lot of imaginative ways to torture others such as lopping off all your limbs, decapitating you and cursing your head so you can't die or lose consciousness unless the head is destroyed.
- Illya also has a spot in the house of Heroes.
Josuke Higashikata, God of Illegitimate Heroic Sons
(The Fourth JoJo
, Josuke Joestar)
- Theme Song: Golden Spirit
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Stand "Crazy Diamond"
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: The No-Kill Rule, immobilization as a crueler substitution for death, crazy money-making plots, being personable most of the time, Honor Before Reason, restoration, not being able to personally benefit from one's powers, addiction to games of chance
- Domains: Healing, Fighting, Hair, Rage, Niceness, Gambling
- Allies: Joseph Joestar, Jotaro Kujo, Jolyne Kujo
- Enemies: Yoshikage Kira, Dio Brando, Enrico Pucci
- He was brought in by Jotaro in order to fight Kira, as he is one of the few people to know both where Kira is and his Secret Identity as Kosaku Kawajiri.
- He is the illegitimate son of Joseph Joestar and has a frosty relationship with him because he left his mother to raise him alone. He's started warming up to him after several incidents involving an invisible baby, a wannabe rock star, and an electric bird-lizard.
- He has decided to try and enter the Medical Divison to help with healing through the use of his stand, Crazy Diamond, as it has the ability to restore almost anything, including living beings, to their original state. However, he is often there to get himself healed after a battle due to the fact that he cannot use his stand to heal himself.
- Some gods think his hair looks funny, but they would never say this out loud. Everyone knows insulting Josuke's hair will get your face rearranged by a furious berserker who can resist mind control through the sheer power of his white-hot fury, but fewer know that this rage stems from his respect for the man who rescued him from death as a child. That man also had a pompadour, and insulting Josuke's pomp, which he styled to honor said hero, is the same as insulting his savior in his eyes.
- Another reason why it's a bad idea to piss him off is that, while he does refuse to kill his opponents, he has...creative ways to punish them. Just ask Angelo and Terunosuke, but don't expect to get an answer.
- Every once in awhile, Valvatorez, in his ham filled moments, will get Josuke confused with his servant Fenrich due to the fact that they sound similar.
- Handicapped villains are wary of Josuke, who won't beat up the disabled, but will heal them to healthier states just to beat them into an even worse condition.
Liu Bei, Guan Yu, and Zhang Fei
Liu Bei, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei, Gods of Brotherhood By Sworn Oath
Left to Right: Guan Yu, Liu Bei, Zhang Fei
- Intermediate Gods (except Guan Yu, he is a Greater God)
- Symbol: A miniature peach garden. Alternatively, a crossing between the Swords of Fate twin swords, Blue Dragon Saber and Viper Spear.
- Alignment: Lawful Good (except Zhang Fei, he is Chaotic Good)
- Domain: Brotherhood, War, Benevolence
- Enemies: Lu Bu, many of the evil deities in the Family House (for perverting both family values and benevolence)
- Guan Yu used to be the only divine among his brothers, but arranged his brothers' ascension because he didn't feel whole without their presence. He also arranged for them to have shared possession of a single domain. At the end of the ceremony, they proposed a second oath to "die" or "turn mortal" at the same time.
- Their combined powers allowed them to fight Lu Bu to a standstill, proving that taking them all on at the same time is a bad idea.
- All three brothers are fathers. Guan Yu and Zhang Fei's offspring are all impressive warriors like their dads, but Liu Bei's son was...lackluster.
- The three brothers, especially Zhang Fei, were surprised to see Dian Wei was the only Wei Kingdom representative in the Pantheon. Zhang Fei wondered out loud why Cao Cao didn't appear, even though Liu Bei tried to silence him mid-sentence. True to form, Cao Cao showed up at the gates after being spoken of a mere week after Fei's comment.
- Some days, Liu Bei shares drinks in the company of Ieyasu. They're very friendly to one another, sharing very similar ideals about bonds and benevolence. However, Ieyasu couldn't help feeling a little awkward about an off hand comment on how he should "make sure he stays in shape."
- Liu Bei's name is slightly confusing to pronounce; it's pronounced "Lee-oh Bey", not "Lee-oo Bey".
Mana Ouma, Goddess of Incestual Villains
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A purple crystal flower
- Alignment: Formerly Chaotic Evil, now as Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Yandere, The Fallen Eve, Love with Siblings, Incest with Creepiness, Pretty Much Insane to Begin With, Likes to Marry Her Siblings
- Domain: Life & Death, Emotion, Insanity, Love, Lust, Chaos, Incest
- Followers: Gai Tsutsugami, Fallen Hana
- Allies/Friends: Yuno Gasai, Alex Mercer, Hansel and Gretel
- Rivals: Inori Yuzuriha, Homura Akemi
- Enemies: Da’ath, The Incubators, Nui Harime, Ragyo Kiryuin
- Opposed by: Shu Ouma
- Mana Ouma’s life is once a peaceful girl in the islands. Then, she is infected by a meteorite made by Da’ath and become the Patient Zero of the Apocalypse Virus. She originally wanted her younger brother, Shu to become her Adam, but later on chose Gai Tsutsugami instead. Inori Yuzuriha is her artificial vessel made by Da’ath to revive herself as their Eve to bring forth the apocalypse and recreating the human race. Fortunately, Mana is defeated and freed from her infection along with Gai when Shu rescued Inori.
- Since her own ascension, Mana's personal reasons are to find any euphoric experience that interest her so she won't 'die' of boredom. She is satisfied that the presence of her 'Triton' (Gai) is one of her followers. Her volatile persona is kept under watch by the other gods.
- Some of the House of Family members are nervous at Mana. Hansel & Gretel are the only ones that accept her welcome.
- Inori is silently displeased to see Mana again, though the two rarely clash on basic terms. Shu is also shock to see his older sister's ascension. However, Mana shares Inori's dislike of the Incubators and views them as annoying midgets and impossible to destroy.
- She has become great friends with Yuno Gasai due to their similar physical appearances, insane personalities, and lust for the main male protagonist. Mana desires to contribute the Yandere Quartet despite not joining as a way to honor the queen of Yanderes. There is a chance that she will be involve in Operation Red Love.
- Recently, Mana becomes a rival to Homura Akemi as both have powers derive from devils. Yet, Mana is also smitten by Homura’s abilities and desires her to be with the Eve rather than letting Homura focus on Madoka. One can say that when removing the ‘h’ and ‘r’ from Homura’s name, that leaves as ‘Ouma’ (a hence that she sees the raven-haired girl as an incest substitute of Shu). It is unknown though if Mana will be involved in a future incursion with Lucifer and/or Satan.
- Mana briefly becomes acquaint with Alex Mercer due to both having viral infections from their past lives and are inhuman in nature.
- On the other hand, the salmon-haired girl views Nui as a mere insect and desires to challenge Ragyo due to both sharing an incest feeling to their biological relatives (Ragyo to Satsuki and Mana to Shu).
- Somehow, Fallen Hana's appearance from Me!Me!Me! is inspired by Mana.
N, God of Horrifically Abused Children
(The Hero of Ideals/Truth, N Harmonia
, Natural Harmonia Gropius
- Intermediate God (Possibly Greater God when having either Reshiram or Zekrom in his arsenal of Pokémon)
- Theme Music: sayonara -refrain-
- Symbol: Team Plasma symbol
- Alignment: Formerly Lawful Evil, but now Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Anti-Villain, Horrifcally Bad Childhood, A Heartbreaking Farewell, Green Hair, Seeing Things in Black and White Morality, Having One of the Worst Parents Ever, Bishounen, Those with odd behavior or mannerisms speculated to have some sort of mental disorder, Friend To All Pokémon and Eventually Humankind, Originally growing up with Pokémon and learning to communicate with them.
- Domain: Family, Heroes and Villains, Anti Villain, Mentalism.
- Allies: Andrew Stanton, Jin Kazama, Mr. Freeze, Cinderella, Spyro, Grey, Mordred.
- Enemies: Any and all of the evil parents and family members in the House of Family, especially his father Ghetsis, and Lady Tremaine. Also anyone who outright abuses Pokémon.
- He was raised from the day of his birth by Ghetsis to think all Pokémon trainers were horrible, abusive bastards and raised him with only abused Pokémon to make sure he had no knowledge of any good trainers.
- After being beaten by Hilbert and Hilda, Ghetsis revealed his true colors to the world, deifying both of themselves.
- Is often seen hanging around the other good deities and his good looks and charming personality have gained him a lot of fans from both genders. Fate and Nanoha seem to especially adore him.
- His farewell from the Unova region was so tearjerking even Andrew Stanton cried for him, as did all the other good deities of the pantheon.
- Apparently gave away Zekrom to Oda Nobunaga for unknown reasons. Nobunaga later returned Zekrom after having captured a shiny Rayquaza for himself, but N later decided to give Zekrom to Nate and Rosa.
- Other Gods can't help but think make jokes whenever they mention L.
- Has been invited by the likes of Jin Kazama to against parental abuse. N immediately joined.
- Is often seen in the House of Beasts from time to time, and had discussions with Ash and Pikachu about the latter two's relationship. He is also hoping to have a one-on-one with Mewtwo. He's still weirded out by Meowth giving up Pokémon Speak for talking like a human.
- Met up with a strange boy named GYMC once, who helped fight off against his father. Later met up with a girl named CLY who also helped end Ghestis' rage.
- Spyro initially thought N used his legendary dragon to commit evil acts as the leader of Team Plasma, but he later came to admire N for fighting in what he believed in. He apologised to N for judging him harshly, and his ire has since been transferred to Ghetsis, the true ruler of Team Plasma and N’s emotionally abusive father.
- N nearly died laughing when Bianca shoulder-rammed Ghetsis into a nearby pond.
Sam Flynn, God of Spin Offsprings
(The Son of Flynn)
- Theme Song: Son of Flynn
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: An Identity Disc
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Son of Original Protagonist, Man Child, Nerds Are Sexy, Action Survivor, Playful Hacker, Rich Idiot with No Day Job, Unskilled, but Strong, Badass Normal, improvising on the spot
- Domains: Cyberspace, Criminals, Offspring
- Allies: Kevin Flynn (his father), Quorra, Sora, Riku, Nathan Drake, Noah Kaiba.
- High Priest: Melody.
- Enemies: Clu, Rinzler.
- Overheard of the pantheon looking for a god for Spin-Offspring. Sam wanted to be reunited with his father, and challenged Melody (who's mother, Ariel, is in as a goddess) for that spot. Sam won, though he's agreed to find a way to ascend Melody as a proper goddess one day.
- Once met up with Nathan Drake during one Light Cycle race that the Naughty Dogs took part in, and is teaching the latter the tricks of the trades with racing.
- Sam was happy to see that Sora and Riku were in the pantheon, and already friends with his father. Of course, Sam's not that pleased on Riku being in the same house as Clu, and constantly being forced to take part in Light Cycle tournaments.
- When Sam first entered the pantheon, Sora was hospitalized in the GUAG Medical Division after being caught up in an explosion that nearly cost him his leg in the Friendship Asylum. He didn't take it very well that one of the perpetrators happened to be from The Grid, but also found it strange that Clu worked alongside the heroes to destroy such an abomination.
Vergil Sparda, God of Opposite Siblings and Might Seekers
(Nelo Angelo, Nero Angelo
- Intermediate God
- Theme Music: One More Game -Vergil Battle 2-, or its UMVC3 remix
- Symbol: Yamato (his sword) with his half of his mother's pendant put on the sheath.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Complete Opposite And Evil Aloof Big Brother, Noble Demon, Iaijutsu Practitioner, Distaste of Guns, Worshipper of Might, Nefarious White Haired Person, Desire To Surpass Father For Mother, Devil Trigger Blood Knight.
- Domain: Family, Combat, Might.
- Followers: Sejuani.
- Allies: Scar, Ishida Mitsunari, Darius, Kaito Kumon/Kamen Rider Baron, Bob.
- Enemies: Dante, any Gods that uses a gun (but especially Noel Vermillion).
- Rivals: Archer, Guts, Kenshin Himura, Jin Kisaragi, Hakumen (though he sees Vergil as an enemy), Sasuke Uchiha, Samuel Rodriguez, Zero, Satsuki Kiryuuin.
- Opposed by: Raiden (the one from Metal Gear).
- Despite their differences, he is just as strong as his brother Dante, if not moreso.
- On his deification, in which he had ascended as he was before he became Nelo Angelo due to 'being sucked into a world unknown with tons of worthy opponents to go', he had a rematch with Mundus, who had defeated and enslaved him. Vergil won this time. By a large margin. Revenge never felt so sweet to him.
- Is rumored that he could take on one of Scar's houses, the Evil Brother part. Whether Vergil is continuing to pursue that goal remain to be seen, he seemed content with training himself further.
- He gets annoyed when Dr. Tommy Oliver constantly mistook him as a Power Ranger. Well, a certain Ranger sounded similar...
- Unlike Dante, who somewhat respects his alternate counterpart (Donte), Vergil holds absolutely nothing but contempt for his (Vergin). Not just on the usage of guns, but also the shooting of the demon mother's womb, this hatred was further compounded when Alternate Vergil went out and gloated to his mother's spirit that he (genuinely believed) he killed Donte, before leaving her to stew in her newfound misery for eternity.For all his demon supremacy, his still loved his mother as much as Dante, and this act put Vergin on the top of his to-kill list, even above his estranged brother.
- Once fought Guts in a battle to the death. However, this was cut short by demons, forcing them to team up. But he will be back to challenge Guts one day.
- Holds a bit of respect for Jin Kisaragi due to the many similarities between them (both of them practice Iaijutsu). Though likewise, he sees Hakumen as a Worthy Opponent, but Hakumen does not approve of Vergil's lust for power, and also hates him because he reminds Hakumen of his past self somewhat. He also respects Sasuke Uchiha for some reason; The latter in return having no opinion of Vergil. He also has some respect for Itachi Uchiha for his supreme ninjutsu skills.
- Is a bit surprised that he and Jetstream Sam have the same voice.
- His beatdown of Noel has made him a target of Raiden, whose sword skills Vergil wishes to taste.
- Despite being an aloof douchebag, he somewhat sympathizes with Jin Kazama due to the similar fate of their mothers.
- He once made a visit to the House of Power to test the whole house's might, and faced Darius. From there, Vergil learned about the Noxus Empire and its philosophies. Vergil is actually impressed enough to honor Darius as one of his allies. "You have impressed the Son of Sparda, you should be honored..."
- On the other hand, just like one of his followers from Freljord (Sejuani), Vergil shows contempt on Ashe in her quest for peace and foregoing strength. While he wouldn't go as far as doing barbaric raids to show off strength, Vergil says that Ashe is extremely naive and will suffer a weakling's death if she continues the path.
- Might. Controls. Everything.
Akane and Nazuna Inuwaka
Akane and Nazuna Inuwaka, Goddesses of Foolish and Responsible Siblings
(Akane: Doggy), (Nazuna: Puppy, Nazu-Nazu)
- Lesser Goddesses
- Theme Music: Akane's Stage, Nazuna's Stage
- Symbol: A Phoenix sitting in a cherry blossom tree
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral (Akane), Neutral Good (Nazuna)
- Portfolio: Animals with human forms
- Followers: Tsukasa and Kagami Hiiragi
- Allies: (Both) Hachiko, Murkrow, The house of Birds, Rom and Ram
- Enemies: Any cat deities
- High Priests: Claus and Lucas
- Uneasy relationship: (Nazuna) Fiona Mayfield
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Nepgear
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling used to be held by Yui Hirasawa and her sister Ui, however Yui and Ui lost this position when it came to light that Yui already had 3 other positions (2 of which were in the same house) and their position was given to a duo that had been following them for a while.
- Fortunately, Yui took it really well because she still got to stay with her bandmates. Ui on the other hand, didn't take it quite so well...
- Nazuna is banned from the Houses of Ghosts and Demons after she tried to perform a mass exorcism. This has led many gods to believe Nazuna is the foolish sibling and not Akane.
- The many cat deities of the pantheon are wary of the Inuwaka sisters because they are members of a clan of dog people. However, this has led them to become friends with Hachiko.
- Akane and Chun-Li often spar together because they use the same fighting style.
- Akane doesn't like work very much, which is why she'll often sneak away from working and go have fun with Yui and Neptune.
- Nazuna and Nepgear enjoy being friends as they're both the "Responsible Sibling" of their respective relationships but Nepgear has told Nazuna that she needs to be less serious and Nazuna has asked her why she has such an unrealistic relationship with Neptune and Nepgear has told her that she just loves Neptune so much.
- Azusa and Nazuna became friends when she learned how much Azusa has to work to get Yui to practice.
Angelia Avallone, Goddess of Smaller, Older Siblings
(Weird Annie, Other Sis, Angelia Avalon
, Angel Lady)
- Lesser Goddess (though considering who her Arcana is...)
- Symbol: A halo with a pair of golden angel wings in the background.
- Theme Music: Angelia, World End when teaming up with Mildred.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Being Shorter Than Her Younger Sister, Being Older Than She Appears Being, Bratty Half-Pint, Light Is Not Good, Does Not Like Shoes, Avenging the Villain, Rapunzel Hair, Holy Halo, "Angelic" Being
- Domains: Siblings, Size, Angels, Light
- Allies: Ika Musume (Presumably), Yui Hirasawa, Neptune, Tomoko Kuroki (Possibly), Jibril, Ram
- Enemies: Yggdrasil, Yukari Yakumo, Lord Tirek, Scharlachrot
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Fiona Mayfield
- Opposed by: Colette Brunel
- Long ago, there used to be woman called Mildred Avalonne, Goddess of Heartless Angels. However, as time went on and her true nature was revealed, she was dropped out, and was replaced by Yggdrasil. One day however, Yggdrasil was hit by a swarm of meteors out of nowhere. When smoke cleared out, what stood there was Mildred... behind a small child who was actually her older sister, Angelia.
- She opposes Yukari Yakumo, due of her being her younger sister's enemy back when she was still in the Pantheon. Interestingly enough, Flonne doesn't mind Angelia. That is because she knows now that she and Mildred do care about each other. Its some sort of love, right?
- Edward Elric refuses to be seen with her, even though he is a Little Big Brother. Naturally, Angelia loves to tease him about that.
- For whatever reason, she can sometimes seen coloured like Ika Musume. The two of them seem to plan on doing some kind of invasion, though no one is sure who is who's boss.
- Hates Lord Tirek. Why? It is because she needs ether to stay in the material world, and Tirek could possibly drain it away.
- No one is sure what that plush doll (named Merlin) is. Only thing she really says that he helps her out somewhat and he makes for a nice pillow.
- No matter how she might sound like, she is not some rabbit-like creature, much for the surprise of Nozomi Yumehara and Karen Minazuki
- Angelia was overjoyed upon the ascension of Fiona Mayfield, not so much because her sister had ascended but because she gets to continue teasing her.
- Despite her bullying of Fiona, Angelia does care for her and wants to help her become human again. Not that she'd ever tell Fiona that.
Azula, Goddess of Evil Sisters
- Theme Song: Azula's Theme
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: The Fire Nation Insignia.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: Siblings Who Hate Each Other, Villains Who Lose Their Cool, Aloof Dark-Haired Girl, Playing with Fire, Dark Action Girl, Sadist, Dragon Lady
- Domains: Evil, Fire, Madness, Avarice.
- Follower: Blackfire (former holder of the title).
- Allies: Cao Cao, Shishio Makoto, Zant, Bob
- Enemies: Aang, Zuko, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Iroh, Mandy, Revolver Ocelot, Nerisaa
- Special Relationship: Zuko, her brother.
- Formerly the Goddess of Villainous Breakdowns. After a few years of therapy and soul-searching, she ascended back into the Pantheon.
- When Azula came back for her new position, Blackfire... actually became friends with her. They bonded over their experience with their siblings and Azula took the position without a fight.
- Last heard sobbing miserably and shrieking incoherent revenge on her brother, her friends, the entire Water Tribe, and Revolver Ocelot. Now that she is back, she will now act on the revenge, starting with her brother and Katara.
- Even though Mandy and Azula share the same house, they wish not to be allies. Why? Because they sound the same and both of them think the other is too extreme in her methods.
- Shishio Makoto believes that despite her occasional bouts of Paranoia, her ruthlessness and use of strength and fear has interested him in the idea that she should join him, possibly for The Ten Swords.
- Was challenged to a game of Go by Cao Cao, impressed him with the fact that in most of the games she wins nearly half of the time, he has decided to try and have her under the Banner of The Wei Forces.
Ben and Gwen Tennyson
Ben and Gwen Tennyson, God and Goddess of Unintentional Familial Subtext
(Ben: Ben 10, Benjamin Kirby Tennyson, Gwen: Gwendolyn, Lucky Girl, Lovely Gwen
- Lesser Deities by themselves (Ben varies from Demigod to perhaps Overdeity depending on the alien he transforms into, and Gwen is a Greater Goddess in Anodite form)
- Symbol: The Omnitrix (Ben) and a Spellbook next to a purple cat-eye mask (Gwen).
- Alignment: Chaotic Good and Lawful Good, respectively
- Domains: Ben: Chaos, Family, Good, Strength, Heroism; Gwen: Family, Good, Law, Protection.
- Followers: Justin and Alex Russo, Carly and Spencer Shay, Pyrrha Alexandra and Patroklos Alexander, Violet and Klaus Baudelaire, The Pevensie Siblings.
- Allies: All members of the Toku Base (Ben) and Good Gods in the House of Magic (Gwen), Kevin Levin (Gwen currently dates him), Sam and Dean Winchester, Zak Saturday, Dr. Tommy Oliver, Taiki Kudo, Shun Daimonji, Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade, Gentaro Kisaragi/Kamen Rider Fourze, Tomoko Nozama, Miu Kazashiro and Jason Lee Scott/Mighty Morphin Red Ranger, Yuki Jojima, Kengo Utahoshi, Philip and JK.
- Non-ascended: Vilgax, Albedo (Ben), Mike Morningstar (Gwen).
- Ascended: The entire Demonic Legion, especially Katsumi Daido/Kamen Rider Eternal, Takeshi Asakura/Kamen Rider Ouja (Ben) and Evil Gods in the House of Magic, particularly Bernkastel and Quan Chi (Gwen).
- Former Enemy: Mitsuzane Kureshima/Kamen Rider Ryugen (for both).
- The two would like to quote out that they're cousins, and that Gwen is currently dating Kevin who has recently joined them in the Pantheon in the House of Ambiguity.
- That said, Ben has gotten the attention of a lot of Goddesses lately. It's a fun game in the House of Commerce to see who ends up with him.
- Ben recently teamed up with Zak Saturday to fight off a whole bunch of chupacabras. They got along pretty well cause of it.
- Gwen is usually in the House of Knowledge and Magic, researching new spells to add to her personal repertoire. If not that, she's usually making sure Ben's not making too much mischief.
- The Toku Base was awed by Ben's alien form Way Big, (a To'kustar), making him an honorary member of the Ultraman brigade because of it. Ben doesn't mind though.
- Whenever Ben's in the House of Food, he's usually snacking on chili fries or smoothies.
- Ben's a bit indifferent to one Sasuke Uchiha due to having having similar voices and due to Sasuke reminding him so much of his friend Kevin Levin. Also got even more freaked out when he saw Amane Nishiki...Then he was awed when he met up with Simon the Digger and is now willing to make his own mecha to fight alongside him. Also got a similar reaction to Shun Daimonji (it helps that Simon and Shun have the same writer) and is glad about Shun's right to help others. Then he met up with Yosuke Hanamura and is starting to wonder whether it was possible to summon alien forms from the Omnitrix like they were Persona.
- Ben gets a little confused with one Twilight Sparkle because her voice reminded Ben when he was younger.
- Gwen's biggest Berserk Button is if a guy calls her "Lovely Gwen", as it reminds her of Mike Morningstar so so much. When both Edward Cullen and Shinji Matou called her that, it took all of the House of Family to stop her from going into her Anodite form and blasting them into oblivion (and also because Shinji stupidly threatened to rape her in front of Kevin).
- Ben looks up to the Kamen Riders as heroes who fight for justice. Thus he was not happy to learn about Project: Alternate Gentaro and what Mitsuzane Kureshima caused, preparing to enter the Friendship Asylum. When Ben got to Mitsuzane sometime prior to Mitsuzane's confinement to the asylum, he had used the Omnitrix to transform into Rath. Rath's tangent went like this.
- Also note that Ben transforming into Rath and bullying him is the seventh stupidest thing to do, as noted by the Main House.
Byakuya Kuchiki, God of Aloof Brotherhood
- Theme Music: Reminiscence.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Senbonzakura, his zanpakuto; cherry blossom petals.
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: Aloof Big Brothers, Flash Stepping, Strong Kung Fu, Death of a Thousand Cuts, Cherry Blossoms.
- Domains: Arborea, Family.
- Followers: Sesshomaru.
- Allies: Kazumi Amano, Raoh, Itachi Uchiha, Yu Narukami, Kurei, Zero, Matt Hardy, Rukia Kikuchi (his sister).
- Rivals: Ichigo Kurosaki, Takeshi Tsunami.
- Enemies: Sosuke Aizen, Light Yagami, As Nodt (and by extensionYhwach).
- Is known to quickly turn battles in His favor by approaching them head-on and then slipping behind them before they get a chance to turn around. The larger the opponent He uses this on, the better it works for Byakuya.
- One word of advice...do not mess with his sister. Those cherry blossom blades of his are no joke.
- Is good friends with Itachi Uchiha, who was once his follower. The held a bit of respect for each other.
- The assault on the Vandenreich left him massively depowered. However, thanks to Yu Narukami forming a Social Link on him, Byakuya felt assured to entrust that Yu could protect his home when he's recovering.
- After said recovery and some special training, Byakuya returned and took back his position, proceeding to show off exactly what he could now. His only regret was that As Nodt was already disposed of before he could make that happen.
Carl and Ada Clover
Carl & Ada Clover, Gods of Sibling Teams
(Ada: Deus Machina: Nirvana
- Theme Song: Marionette Purple.
- Lesser Deities
- Symbol: Carl's Top Hat plus Ada herself on his Emblem.
- Alignment: Neutral Good (formerly Chaotic Neutral)
- Both: Siblings who team up, Knight Templar Siblings
- Carl: Doll-Speak, Puppeteers (both literally and metaphorically), Former Sweet Kids, Dissonant Serenity, Murdering People While Being Really Polite, Hating One's Jackass Father, Chess
- Ada: Robot Girl, Cool Big Sis, Sister in mother role, Beating people with fists, Not Being Able to Speak.
- Domain: Family, Combat, Humanity.
- Allies: Litchi Faye-Ling and Bang Shishigami, Alice Margatroid, Jin Kazama, Makoto Nanaya, Agri and Moune, Zato-1, Mordred, Yoko Littner, Suigintou, Zenia Valov, Grey
- Enemies: Relius Clover (their father), Yuuki Terumi.
- Once went into hiding from Relius' wrath by being Alice Margatroid. However, he abruptly left and ended up ironically 'helping' Relius in his attempt of personal takeover of the Pantheon. However, once it was apparent Relius was backstabbed by Ocelot and Wesker, Carl revealed his true intentions and did not help Relius at all: He just wanted to protect Litchi (and Ocelot kinda 'convinced' to backstab). Right now, he serves as the one guarding Relius after his power loss until he 'cures' Ada and after that, Carl would arrange his fall to the Fallen. Thus was the tale how Carl and Ada found their place in the Pantheon.
- That being said, Carl was very apologetic that he had to beat up Bang Shishigami in process. After the fiasco, he went to apologize.
- He also gave his apology to Alice for doing it. She forgave him and they still help each other. Alice is also hopeful that Ada can be turned back to normal so that she can use parts from Nirvana to finish up her Goliath Doll.
- This act also won him the trust of Jin Kazama and offers him a spot in his 'Anti-Parental Abuse' group. Carl was more than happy to accept.
- Carl was once, even before entering Alice's house, a... problem child, mercilessly killing people just for information all with a serene smile and politeness. He got better thanks to Litchi and Bang, and ever since, Carl has been quite protective on them (especially Litchi). He'll be the first in line to defend Litchi if someone ever snarks about her 'dark obsession'.
- Carl 3:16 says: "Thou shalt not refer 'Ada' as 'Nirvana', word related to 'puppet' or say she's not his sister." Failure to comply will receive the punishment of being invited to a volleyball match between him and Ada... The guilty being the ball. (This is why we don't bother to put Ada's alias on the title)
- Carl 3:17 says "Thou shalt not harm Carl when he is defenseless. Failure to comply will receive major asskicking by Ada, even if Carl cannot control her."
- Carl often visits the Academy now after missing out a lot of his education year and he could at least breath easy at the moment. He still surprises the chess club members with his chess competence.
- When Alice started forming "The Grand Puppeteer Court" with Haruka and Uncle Howee, she assigned Carl as The Lancer. Carl didn't oppose to this idea, though he insisted that Ada should be an actual member of the group, so she was made The Big Gal.
- Zenia Valov gets along with him, though refuses to tell precisely why to Carl. The reason is because Carl's past reminds her of her younger sister, to the point where her sister was "turned to a doll", which ends up being false.
Chibiusa Tsukino/Sailor Chibimoon
Chibiusa Tsukino, Kid Goddess From the Future
(Sailor Chibimoon, Princess Usagi Small Lady Serenity, Small Lady, Black Lady, Princess Lady Serenity, Rini, Sailor Minimoon)
- Lesser Goddess (with the potential to become an Intermediate Goddess)
- Symbol: Luna-P and her Pink Moon Crystal.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Being Really 900 Years Old, Well Done Daughter Gals, All of the Other Reindeer, Little Miss Badasses, Precocious Troublemakers, Princesses Prefer Pink, Jerks With Gold Hearts, Not Growing Up Sucks, Immortal Immaturity.
- Non-Ascended: The Amazoness Quartet and Helios (The latter got killed at the hands of Kratos).
- The Sailor Senshi and Tuxedo Mask: Usagi "Serena" Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask (her parents from the past), Setsuna Meiou/Sailor Pluto, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn (her best friend), Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Rei Hino/Sailor Mars, Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Minako Aino/Sailor Venus, Haruka Tenou/Sailor Uranus, Michiru Kaiou/Sailor Neptune.
- Other Allies: Madoka Kaname, Sakura Kinomoto, Hime Shirayuki/Cure Princess, Rika Furdue, Tomoyo Daidouji, Amu Hinamori, Future Trunks, Finn the Human, Jake the Dog.
- Enemies: The Dark Kingdom, Death Phantom, The Lich, Lucifer, Chaos, Kratos.
- Opposes: Reneesme Cullen.
- Took over this position from Future Trunks, but the two don't hold any ill feelings towards each other.
- Is the last of the main Sailor Senshi to ascend, but doesn't really mind that. She's waiting for the Amazoness Quartet and Helios to join her.
- Is on good terms with most of the magical girls in the Pantheon, but is probably the closest to Hime Shirayuki, due to their similarities.
- Gets along well with Rika Furude, due to both having experiences with time travel and feeling trapped in a child's body.
- Absolutely hates Kratos for the fact that he killed her lover Helios in cold blood.
Dennis Mitchel and Bart Simpson
Dennis Mitchell and Bartholomew Jo-Jo Simpson, Co-Gods of Precocious Troublemakers
(Dennis: Dennis the Menace, Bart: El Barto, Bartman)
- Lesser Gods
- Symbol: A slingshot superimposed over a broken window (Dennis) and grafitti with the words "El Barto" (Bart).
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral for both
- Domains: Mischief, Curiosity (Dennis), Troublemaking.
- Followers: Shin Nohara, Junior Healy and Trixie Young.
- Enemies: Sideshow Bob (for Bart), Princess Morbucks (both).
- Former Opposition: The Robot Chicken (for Bart).
- At first, Dennis and Usopp in his Sogeking persona shared a position as Co-Gods of Slingshots, until a secret plot by the Council of Shadows to prevent all the Straw Hats together ejected Usopp from the Pantheon. The pirate returned with an increased level of ability without needing to rely on his alternate self, and both of them had a contest over the better slingshot user. Usopp won with a spectacular trick shot with hitting a jewel atop a faraway spire with high wind resistance. Dennis realized he was outclassed and gave up the position to move here instead. Mostly though he was bored of hanging around stuffy adults and preferred the company of kids.
- Bart was once Dennis' High Priest. However, he talked with the Holy Trinity in order to ascend him and it turns out that they approved for ascension and now Bart joins him as his Co-God.
- They spends most of his time pranking the older Gods. In fact, they once made Bart's signature phone prank to Moe Syzlak... it infuriated him, but at least they enjoyed like no other.
- All the houses and vehicles have switched to reinforced windows since the sudden spike in "mysterious and coincidental" breakages that happened when Dennis arrived, now they're reinforced even moreso with Bart's ascension.
- They're glad that one of their followers, a certain Kevin McCallister, joined the Pantheon.
- Both of them visit Jeff Albertson's temple frequently.
- Upon hearing that Bart's sister, Lisa, has been demoted to The Fallen again, Bart swears to find a way to bring her back.
Edmund E. Blackadder
Edmund E. Blackadder, God of Identical Grandsons
- Theme Song: One for each of his incarnations:  
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A black adder.
- Alignment: Changes depending on which relative we're talking about, but generally hovers around Neutral Evil.
- Portfolio: Identical Grandson, The Mean Brit, Deadpan Snarker, Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist, Manipulative Bastard, Surrounded by Idiots
- Domain: Pain, Spite, Avarice.
- Allies: Baldrick and Lord Percy Percy, though he wishes they weren't.
- Enemies: Lord Flasheart (for stealing his fiancee), Simon Cowell, The Doctor (who's still mad about that time he stole the TARDIS).
- Followers: Captain Price, Link and Zelda, Ryu and Nina, Futuramary, Ramus
- Was deposed from his former position by Simon Cowell as the God of British Snarkers, and has since found a home here. He's still very bitter about it, especially since that jerk Flasheart is now of a higher celestial rank than he is.
- Gets along quite well with Scar, since they share the same snarky wit and contempt for everyone else. They like to spend their time comparing the various inadequacies of their incompetent subordinates.
Kazumi Amano, Goddess of Cool Big Sisters
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Gunbuster in Arms-folded pose.
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Big Sisters, Hard Work and Guts, Looking Like a Badass When Her Arms Are Folded.
- Domain: Love, War, Travel.
- Followers: Mill(a)y Ashford, Rin Sawamura, Asagi Ayase, Kim Possible, Yang Xiao Long.
- Allies: Byakuya Kuchiki, Yotsuba, Noriko Takaya, the majority of Super Robot Pilots, Asuna Kagurazaka, Queen Elsa.
- High Priestess: Nao Midorikawa/Cure March.
- Not at all related to Yotsuba, but is usually there to play when her adoptive dad is out at work.
- Her motto of "hard work and guts" has been adopted on Earth by thousands, including a fiery young lady named Haruka Suzushiro.
Kurei, God of Unfavored Offsprings and Respect of Mothers That Surpass Depravity
(Cray, Kurei Mori, Cursed Child)
- Lesser God (Would be an Intermediate God, but that was vetoed due to fear)
- Symbol: His blue-colored flame in shape of his lover Kurenai.
- Alignment: True Neutral, with some doses of Lawful Evil.
- Portfolio: Flame Manipulation, Nineties Anti-Hero, Stomping Through Anyone Not Named 'Recca Hanabishi', bringing people Back from the Dead (as his flame), Cursed, Disfavored Child, Charisma, Do Cruel Things But Still Respect His Moms, Malevolent Masked Man, Noble Demon.
- Domain: Combat, Nature, Family
- Allies: His Uruha Hokage team, Byakuya Kuchiki, Jin Kazama, The Boss, Iori Yagami, Recca Hanabishi.
- Rivals: Cygnus Hyoga
- Enemies: Nearly every bad fathers out there, Oda Nobunaga, Arthas Menethil, Dio Brando.
- There was a tingle of fear spread throughout the Pantheon during the time Kurei ascended. Chants of 'The cursed child is here!' were heard. Kurei mostly ignored them, he can definitely show that there's no need of favoritism to be strong. With his record of fighting... well, one has the justifications.
- He's a bit disappointed that Recca hasn't ascended, but when Recca actually did, beneath the mask, Kurei had a smirk on his face. Finally, the only one worthy enough to face him has arrived in the Pantheon.
- Looking at both Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami, he found out that those two are kind of similar with him and Recca. Kurei is one of the few people Iori could look in the same level due to many similarities.
- In his house, there will be absolutely no badmouthing on both his mortal mothers allowed. Anyone who disobeys get asked "Medium or well done?" before getting crisped.
- Although he hailed from the same dimension, he mostly ignored Tokiya Mikagami, not just on his last deal with Recca to not harm his allies after being beaten at Ura Butou Satsujin, but also the fact that if they fight, Kurei would win in 3 seconds, like usual. He does find a replacement of 'opposing element opponent': Cygnus Hyoga. Kurei finds the Saint to be a rather worthy foe.
- Is pretty good friends with Byakuya due to two similar things: Aloof Older Sibling business and voice. Kurei was actually asked to take his place if Yuu failed, but Kurei refused, he's content with his current house.
- Doesn't have high opinion on Nu-13 despite their similar entrance. It reminded him of his Psychopathic Man Child clone Renge that he thought to be utterly annoying. Although no one has known who would come off victorious if Kurei ever fought Nu.
- Has the ability to convert the souls of the dead into his flames, which got him into a rivalry with Arthas about who will claim what soul and for what: For Kurei's flames or for Arthas' undead army.
- Was actually amongst the potential members of Jin Kazama's group of opposing parental abuse. However, Kurei was one of the few who declined the offer for some reason. Though he still consider Jin a kindred spirit who grew with a horrible father, like him.
Lars Alexandersson, God of White Sheeps
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Tekken Force Emblem.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: White Sheeps, Rebel Leaders, Action Heroes, Wearing Red Most of the Time, Mishima Hair, Bishōnen, Swift Silence, Badass Capes, Being Heihachi's Illegitimate Son, Star-Crossed Lovers With Alisa, Being a Half-Swedish, Half-Japanese, Averting Fate.
- Domains: Family, Combat, Rebellion, Leadership.
- Allies: Alisa Bosconovitch (his lover), Jin Kazama (his half-nephew, former enemy), King II, Asuka Kazama, Lili Rochefort, Naruto Uzumaki, Jim Raynor.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Sasuke Uchiha.
- Enemies: Kazuya Mishima (his half-brother), Heihachi Mishima (his father), Bryan Fury, Orochimaru.
- Opposes: Madara Uchiha, Kaguya Okutsuki.
- You thought that him bearing the Mishima blood in his veins would make him bad? No, Lars is a good hearted man among the Mishima clan.
- At one point, he travelled to the Narutoverse with a cool costume designed by Naruto's superior: Masashi Kishimoto. However, he got disgusted for the Stu-ish qualities of Madara and the incompetence of Kaguya.
- Travelled alongside with Alisa in the quest to retrieve Pandora's Box.
- Despite his former enmity towards Jin Kazama, Lars realized that his half-nephew just did it for his own sake in order to destroy the supposed originator of the Devil Gene, Azazel. It did failed, though.
- However, Lars returns in Tekken 7 now with the knowledge that the true originator of the Devil Gene is none another than Kazumi Mishima.
Lina & Rylai
Lina & Rylai, Goddesses of Sister Rivalries
(Lina: Slayer, Lina Inverse
, Hellfire Bitch, Hell Bitch, Hellfire Hellbitch
. Rylai: Crystal Maiden, Rylai Crestfall, Crystal Meltin')
- Lesser Goddesses
- Symbol: A small flame dancing on a frostbitten statue.
- Alignment: True Neutral (Lina), Neutral Good (Rylai)
- Both: Action Girl, Red Oni, Blue Oni, The Glorious War of Sisterly Rivalry, Ladies With Black Magic, Squishiness.
- Lina: Fire Magic, Named After Famous Characters, Fiery Redhead, Glass Cannon, Laguna Blade, Guile Hero, Fanservice.
- Rylai: Ice Magic, Rumored Adoption, Mana Regeneration, Freezing Field, Naďvety.
- Domains: Family, Magic, War, Combat.
- Followers: Nina and Anna Williams, Brie and Nikki Bella, Kayle and Morgana (this one also counts as 'rivals' or sorts).
- Allies: Sven, Azwraith, Thrall, Lina Inverse, Johnny Storm, Cygnus Hyoga.
- Rivals: The Champions of Runeterra.
- Even as they ascended, if they're not having something common to fight (like The Dire), they WILL one way or another bicker at each other. Indeed, their rivalries were known as 'the stuff of legends'.
- Lina is often considered the sexier, smarter sister, but Rylai is more sociable and friendly, contrasting the two each other. Of course it doesn't mean Lina isn't friendless, she's just harder to approach.
- That being said, there has been rumors that Rylai has been hanging out a lot with Sven. Both decidedly remain silent on the matter at hand, but they do make a fearsome team.
- When Lina met the one she used to be named after, Lina Inverse, the former's actually impressed with her magical knowledge and respected her. Inverse thinks she's not doing bad to live up to the name 'Lina', but can't help but to get jealous at her sexier body.
- Rylai was approached by Thrall, claiming that she reminds him somewhat to an old friend, Jaina Proudmoore. Rylai ended up having to listen about a story from Thrall on how his friend started Jumping Off the Slippery Slope and hoped that Rylai don't end up the same. She assured him that she won't.
- Thrall's presence is also one of the things that will make Lina cease any attempts of bullying or rivalling with Rylai, seeing that there's something she respects about this particular Orc.
- Rylai is apparently a fan of Queen Elsa's song 'Let It Go', and occasionally put them on whenever she executes her Freezing Field (of course, Lina is rather annoyed at that and would burn the player if she's within the radius). She also seems insisting on having Sven dress up as a reindeer, much to his embarrassment.
- Rylai was later involved in helping Thrall ascending Jaina Proudmoore. She realized that Jaina used to be her origin and Squees at her presence, considering her a role model. After comforting Jaina a bit about her doubts of possibly descending to madness again, they seem to share a bond like adoptive family.
- Much like towards Thrall, Lina also wouldn't bully Rylai in front of Jaina out of respect. The two siblings STILL bicker at each other, but if Jaina found out, they're usually in for a big scolding.
- They are not followers per se because of the things they represent in the Pantheon but in a distant lands, there are two similar individuals considered to be their 'incarnations': Pyromancer and Glacius. Lina grinned at this, because apparently Pyromancer is amongst the Legions/good guys, whereas Glacius is amongst the Hellbourne/bad guys, with her snarking that Rylai isn't THAT much of a 'nanny' she was famous for if she can't keep her incarnations in line.
Luigi, God of Overshadowed Siblings and Cowardly Lions
(King Of Second Bananas, Green 'Stache, Green Mario, The Legendary Luigi)
- Lesser God (More than powerful enough to be a Greater God, but his timid demeanor keeps him in this category)
- Symbol: A white circle with a green "L" in it, alternatively a 1-Up Mushroom.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Recognized for His Brother, Endearing in his Timidness, Double Meanings, Eletricity Manipulation, The Greatest Of Leaps, Strong but Submissive, Protective of Family
- Domain: Kindness, Timidity, Electricity, Ghosts
- Allies: Mario, Princess Peach and Princess Daisy, Yoshi, Rosalina
- Enemies: Waluigi, Wario, Bowser (friendly with the latter, not much with the other two), Blooper.
- Easily among the most recognized of sidekicks, Luigi's entry into the Pantheon arrived so late due to the very attributes by which he was included—Mario was so much more assertive, Luigi's qualities were seen as little more than standard sidekick fodder. By the time he saved Mario a second time, his qualities could no longer be ignored, and he was inducted.
- Starting with the Dark Moon incident, Luigi had a sudden insurgence of success and popularity—so much so, that 2013 was declared to be the Year of Luigi, an event celebrated almost unanimously by the justice-oriented divinities.
- Due to his affinity for hunting ghosts, Luigi is recognized as an official exorcist of invasive spirits amongst the pantheon. A job he does well—albeit reluctantly.
- He also has a spot in the House of Gaming as the God of Second Bananas.
- Recently fought with Miles "Tails" Prower over the position of Greatest Sidekick. Was outclassed on a number of fronts.
Luxanna Crownguard, Goddess of Heroic Little Sisters
(Lux, Lady of Luminosity)
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: A swirling ball of light (Lucent Singularity) in front of the flag of Demacia
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolio: Innocence Mixed With Badassery, Squishy Wizard, Light Magic, Little Sisters Who Are Heroic On Her Own, Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold, Black Magic, Magical Girl, Final Spark, Child Soldier, Stepford Smiler, rather Annoying Laugh, Rumors Of Flat-Chestedness, "DEMACIAAA!!!"
- Domain: Family, War, Light.
- Allies: Champions of the state Demacia (especially Garen, Jarvan IV and Xin Zhao), most Radiant champions, Marisa Kirisame, Noel Vermillion, Penelo, Sora, Setsuna F. Seiei, Yu Narukami.
- Rivals: Defenders of the Ancients.
- Enemies: Champions of the state Noxus (in particular Draven), Lady Tremaine.
- Once she was a revered high priestess of Marisa Kirisame. Apparently, Lux was very content with it, until one night, she was abducted from Marisa's house against her will by something of a visage of her 'mother' to serve at the Pantheon. Once she arrived there, Lux received utter abuse by this figure... until one day she figured out on her own that this 'mother' was nothing but an illusion, it turns out her kidnapper was none other than Lady Tremaine, who was pissed that her daughters were banished and she had nothing else to abuse on mentally (the illusion was conjured by Maleficent). In Tranquil Fury, Lux blew the lady away with one Final Spark (and the yell "DEMACIAAA!!"), just in time as her rescuers, including Marisa and her brother Garen, arrive.
- With Garen praising just how reliable she is just like how she was in the mortal realms, Marisa just smiled and said that she was just about to relay the message that Lux was to be ascended to the throne of Heroic Little Sisters. Thanks to the assurance of Garen that Lux will find new friends, finally Lux can have something to truly feel within her rather than before...
- When Lady Tremaine later attempted the same thing on Penelo, Lux was able to warn the House of Justice after Balthier told her about this; the two got the Hacking Trio (Otacon, Edward and Bentley) to secretly record Tremaine's Villain Song on this plot.
- Once tried to wear something that bares her midriff. However, everyone instead derided that she looked silly with it, from that point on Lux has an aversion on midriff-baring outfits.
- Somehow, she's able to bond well with Noel Vermillion due to their background as Child Soldier as well as apparently, Noel has a gut feeling that Lux is also... flat chested like her. She has since received an invitation to join the League of Flat Chest.
- Being the little sister of Garen, Lux also apparently got into a rivalry with the younger brother of Garen's Noxian counterpart (Darius), Draven. It's an age-old relations, but Lux is determined to show that she is the better little sibling.
- Apparently, she got a little bored because her friend Ezreal hasn't been in the Pantheon to share stories. So she wandered and bumped into Yu Narukami. They share stories and Lux became fascinated enough that they became friends, with Narukami often taking her to visit his little sister Nanako. Lux thinks that Nanako is adorable.
- If you're wondering how did she became Marisa's star student, they first met when Marisa confronted her about her stealing her Final Spark move note . However, after Marisa saw how greatly Lux's Final Spark paled down in comparison to her own Final Spark, Marisa started laughing and promised that she will teach Lux how to properly pull off Final Spark.
Matt Hardy, God of Second Best Elder Brothers
(Matt Hardy: Version 1)
- Theme Song: "Live for the Moment" in WWE, "Rogue and Cold Blooded" in TNA, "Another White Lie" in ROH.
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Hardy Boyz necklace over the stylizied initials MH in red.
- Alignment: Lawful Good as Face, Neutral Evil as Heel
- Portfolio: Second Best Elder Brothers, Atoning for his Attention Whoring (and Subsequently his Downfall), Formerly Hated Personalities, The Cool Big Brother to Jeff (as Face) or The Cain to his Abel (as Heel), Self Deprecating his Obesity Problems, Green Grapes, Twist of Fate, Constantly Changing Sides, The V1 Sign.
- Domains: Wrestling, Death (Ashamed and Defied), Atonement, Jealousy.
- Non-Ascended: Lita, Shannon Moore.
- Ascended: Jeff Hardy (his brother), John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Yu Narukami, Shawn Michaels, Daniel Bryan, The Undertaker, Bret Hart, Rey Mysterio, Paul London and Brian Kendrick.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: CM Punk, Takatora Kureshima/Kamen Rider Zangetsu.
- Former Enemy: Mitsuzane Kureshima/Armored Rider Ryugen.
- After a controversial stint which involved him faking suicide... Matt was blackmailed from the Pantheon and in risk to be demoted to The Fallen. However, he successfully atoned for his actions and set his temple here.
- His main philosophy is "Stronger Than Death", which is his main focus in Ring of Honor. He carried it to TNA Wrestling on his return. But back when he was a WWE Superstar, he used to say "I Will Never Die".
- Likes green grapes for some odd reason and likes to eat these as he's a frequent visitor in the House of Food.
- Was interested to learn about the Gaim Kamen Riders since they're all based on fruit. He heard about Ryugen, based off of grapes, and met up with him...and did a Jaw Drop when he found out that Ryugen's armor is based on purple grapes. This, and due to Micchy going against the side of good has made Matt a sworn enemy.
- Then, he found that Takatora, Mitsuzane's brother, was in the House of Ambiguity. Matt went on a tirade as to how Takatora turned his gaze away from his brother's dark side and how big brothers are supposed to take care of their little brothers, showing how Micchy's darkness caused Jeff, Matt's own brother, to become his dark alter ego Willow. Matt is now teaming up with Takatora to make sure that Takatora makes the right choice and make Mitsuzane pay with his life. Oh, and to also get Takatora some lessons on how to judge people better.
- Was really not happy to find Gangrel of all people in the Pantheon. After getting unsuccessful answers from both Edge and Jeff as to their history, Matt also had to decline actually being part of a stable with him. Gangrel just laughs at how hilarious this all is. It also didn't help that Christian finally made it to the Pantheon who then preceded to scream in sheer terror at the realization.
- In all honesty, Matt has no bad blood with Gangrel's wife, Luna Vachon (although this is because she wed Gangrel after Matt and Jeff's New Brood days) and the feeling is mutual. As long as the talks between the former Brood members don't regard their past, they're fine for midnight tea parties in the House of Ambiguity.
- After years of bad blood with one another, he and Edge have buried the hatchet. This doesn't stop Edge from using the spear on him when they step into the ring, but at least they aren't threatening to kill each other.
- Whenever he and Jeff team up, the Hardy Boyz can usually be seen having epic tag team matches against the World's Greatest Tag Team. Both Matt and Jeff respect Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, and the feeling's mutual.
- Has made good friends with Yu Narukami. Matt's is teaching him some wrestling moves, while Yu is looking to see if he can help Matt...trim down, so to speak. Matt's more interested on whether or not he can create his own Persona out of his wrestling gimmicks from the past.
- Went to the Toku Base and surprised everyone when he asked if he could take an IXA-cise course. Wataru Kurenai is still in shock from that.
- His alliance with CM Punk is...lukewarm at best what with Punk's stances in regards to Jeff's drug habits and his prodding on Matt's weight issues. Still, if it comes to fighting off their common enemies, they'll let their problems go to fight off the new threat.
- Was very happy to hear that his former girlfriend Lita is now taking her place in the WWE Hall of Fame, hoping that she'll make her own Temple one day and so that Team Xtreme can reunite.
- Has been freaking out over the return of his brother's persona, "Willow" due to how Willow is completely batshit insane to the point Gangrel wants nothing to do with him. For the moment, "Willow" has rejected The Joker's ideas of joining his movement... for the moment.
Miles "Tails" Prower
Miles "Tails" Prower, God of Child Prodigies
- Lesser God
- Theme Music: Believe in Myself -Sonic Adventure 1 Version-
- Symbol: His twin tails over a blue circle.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Child Prodigy, Gadgeteer Genius, smart people who kick ass, having a name as a pun, foxes, losing his parents at a young age, Platonic Life Partners (with Sonic).
- Domain: Good, Knowledge
- Allies: Sonic, Amy Rose, Chiyo, Shadow the Hedgehog, Criminy, Raspberyl, all good aligned robot deities
- High Priestess: Sunny Emmerich
- Enemies: Dr. Eggman, all evil robot deities, especially Metal Sonic.
- His rise to godhood became a massive boost to the GUAG. He is now responsible for the maintenance and repair of GUAG equipment and of robotic allies.
- Recently fought a Death Battle against Luigi. Tails won, due to his superior speed and intelligence.
- Any rumors that he is the secret son of Fox McCloud were squashed with the reveal that he's actually an orphan thanks to Dr. Eggman.
- His Sonic the Comic self isn't a child prodige because of living in The Nameless Zone which is still in the medevil times techology wise.
- Hates Boomstick for calling him Sonic's Deformed Flying Stalker.
Mordred, Goddess of Antagonistic Offsprings
(The Knight of Treachery, Saber of Red
Click here to see Mordred in casual wear.
- Lesser Goddess
- Symbol: Her sword, Clarent, behind her helm
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfoilo: Opposes her father, Badass, Hates being called a woman despite being one and no problems showing off, Blood Knight, Calling the Old Man Out, Cloning Blues, Gender Flip, Believes she was meant to have the throne, Still a somewhat decent person after all that, Actually succeeding despite dying also, Knight in Shining Armor before becoming rejected, The Power of Hate, Scary Impractical Armor yet wears rather revealing clothing outside of it, "Well Done, Daughter!" Girl, Wave Motion Sword, Still a child mentally.
- Domains: Betrayal, Clones, Family, Swords
- Allies: Karna, Achilles, Prometheus and Pandora, Samus Aran, Lucifer, Grey, Carl and Ada Clover, N, Robin, surprisingly enough.
- Rival: Korra
- Enemies: Lancelot, Archer, Terumi, Dracula, Relius Clover, Ghetsis Harmonia and several of the more noble members of the House of Family, Gilgamesh.
- Conflicting Opinion: Arturia.
- Commonality Connection: Ultron.
- High Priest: Stewie Griffin.
- Opposes: Hyodo Issei, Sayaka Miki.
- The Knight who ended King Arthur's reign, Mordred rose one day and claimed this title for himself, stating that if he couldn't have the mortal throne of Camelot, he would settle for this. Challenging his father, Arturia to battle, his helm was knocked off to reveal his greatest secret to all: Mordred is actually a girl.
- Lucifer applauds his actions, calling it one of the most shining examples of how one should attempt seize and make their own destiny, rather than allow others to decide for them. Mordred has no real opinion of him, though he has joined with the GUAC, as it fits his tastes more than the GUAG or GUAE could.
- Calling her a 'girl' is the most surefire way to make her mad and ready to kill you. As such, only refer to her as 'he' in her presence, or else risk a Clarent Blood Arthur to the face. This has been voted the tenth dumbest thing to do in the Pantheon.
- Was pleased to see that his former teammates Karna and Achilles had ascended before, though he doesn't spend much time with them. Karna is still willing to work with him as necessary, though Achilles doesn't really care either way, as he can't hurt him.
- He's also surprised when he heard there's a certain Siegfried in the Pantheon, only to feel a bit disappointed that this one goes with the surname Schtauffen. However, after a bit of an initiated scuffle, Mordred could feel the same ferocity of his namesake, the Saber of Black, thus afterwards left him be.
- While his position obviously has some of the more noble members of the House of Family wary of him, he despises Relius Clover and Ghetsis Harmonia, and this hatred is what forms the basis of her alliance with Carl, Ada and N. Hatred for their fathers is what also motivates his alliance with Prometheus and Pandora, as well as Grey.
- Also hates Terumi for constantly making jabs about how he's really a girl. As such, he's perfectly willing to join with any effort meant to take him down, although he himself can't deliver the finishing blow, as Terumi feeds on the Power Of Hate and his greatest attack is practically an all-you-can-eat buffet of hate.
- Lancelot has sworn to never let him get close to Arturia again. Mordred just scoffs at this, though he is wary of Lancelot's newfound Berserker state.
- His relationship with Arturia herself is complicated. While on one hand he publicly claims to despise Arturia and always has an insult on hand whenever they meet, Mordred also, in his calmer moments, often shows a hidden desire to just be respected by her again, and will harshly defend Arturia's actions from any critic, stating that is reserved for him. Arturia herself has also expressed interest in at least trying to patch their relationship, so who knows...
- Opposes Issei due to getting hit with Dress Break once, causing him to try and blast him to ashes with Clarent Blood Arthur whilst still naked. Even so, that incident appears to have made Mordred a little less conscious about walking around in his Stripperific clothes.
- Said incident may or may not have resulted him becoming ever-so slightly attached to him. He certainly doesn't seem to want to blow him up as badly anymore.
- Also opposes Sayaka, as he sees in her a reflection of the knight he once was and secretly jealous she managed to move past her own failings.
- Despite his normal behavior, he refuses to sacrifice the uninvolved and innocent in any sort of plans, showing he hasn't quite lost all of his honor. This is why he doesn't like Archer, even if he doesn't do it willingly sometimes.
- Has a surprisingly familial relationship with Robin, of all people. S/he's one of the few people who can stand to be around him, and s/he knows what it's like to have a father who you oppose (though s/he doesn't quite agree with Mordred's choice). Arturia, for her part, is thankful that Mordred has at least one good family figure in his life now.
- Due to her name and gender, she was at one point asked if she used to go by the moniker Phantom Assassin. Mordred has denied connection, saying that there is a vital difference between them... their names, Mordred has 2 'd's while that one has only one.
- During one of his missions for the GUAC, Mordred ended up fighting Korra under orders to capture her so that they might attempt to extract the dormant dark spirit Vaatu from her body. To the knight's utter shock, she was able deflect his Clarent Blood Arthur and defeat him, in addition to finding out about her real gender. Mordred has since sworn to defeat her by any means necessary, and will allow no other to attempt to do so before him.
Switzerland, God of Protective Brotherhood
(Vash Zwingli, Basch)
- Lesser God.
- Symbol: His Flag.
- Alignment: True Neutral.
- Portfolio: Big Brother Instinct, Knight Templar Big Brother, Rich Jerkass with a Hidden Heart of Gold, The Gunslinger, Tsundere, Trigger Happy, Self-Made Man, Grumpy Bear.
- Allies: Liechtenstein, Vash, Edward Elric, Naoto Shirogane, Yu Narukami, and all good elder brother gods.
- Odd Friendship with: Nagisa Momoe.
- Conflicting Opinion: Austria, Hungary.
- Enemies: People who break into his house, all abusive parents and siblings, anyone who tries to harm his sister, and the entire GAUE. for harming his sister.
- Was supposed to ascend into the Pantheon with Liechtenstein, but showed up a bit after her due to some paperwork mix-ups. His first response was to search the entire Pantheon for her, assuming that she was dead.
- Due to this, he is on good terms with most of the other good elder brother gods in the Pantheon, even if they find him a bit extreme....
- After finding out about his sister's friendship with Alphonse Elric, he was introduced to Edward Elric. The two get along well.... it also helps that they sound exactly the same.
- This is also why he gets along with Naoto Shirogane.
- Was not glad to hear of Austria and Hungary's ascension into the Pantheon, as he still blames them for abandoning Liechtenstein. He does not care that they were probably forced into it.
- Speaking of that, he was never in any sort of relationship with Austria and is NOT in a romantic relationship with his younger sister. Either one of the above questions has become his Berserk Button now.
- Gets along surprisingly well with Nagisa Momoe, who shares his love of cheese.
- During the events of Vienna Burning, he wasn't majorly affected, but someone blew up Liechtenstein. This led towards him going on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge against the entire GAUE for rendering his sister comatose, which caused him to be kidnapped by Tsukuyomi. However, he was able to escape with Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu and Konaka Konoe. He now hates them.
Tate and Liza
Tate and Liza, God and Goddess of Telepathic Twins
(The Mystic Combination)
- Theme Music: Battle! Gym Leader (Hoenn Ver.)
- Lesser God and Goddess
- Symbol: The Mind Badge
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Being Half-Identical Twins, Single-Minded Twins serving as Gym Leaders at a young age, prodigy children, Dual Boss
- Domain: Siblings, Telepathy, Psychic Powers, Anime Chinese Girl (and boy)
- Friends: Ash Ketchum, Wally, Mewtwo, Reuniclus, Latios and Latias, Ness, Mr. Satan
- High Priests: Mas and Menos
- These two can usually be found in their temple, but one must light the torches in order to meet them. Upon lighting, one of the twins will use telekinesis to lift the visitor up to the twins' platform. Those who might have problems with this for whatever reason can instead take a route constrict of tiles which spins the person at one direction or path where one must use teleporters to move statues around.
- They have battled Ash and Wally before and officially certified them as strong trainers, having given them a Mind Badge. As such, they consider them friends.
- They're also fond of all psychic Pokemon in the Pantheon, especially Mewtwo. The latter doesn't mind when Tate and Liza visit, but he can find them bothersome at times.
- Upon learning of Ness, another psychic youth, the twins went to meet him. They got along well, and although Ness has no Pokemon with which to battle the twins, the three sometimes train together to hone their psychic abilities.
- Other gods figured out that the quickest way to get Tate and Liza'scooperation is to buy them toys. Hercule went to the children and gave them a rambling speech about the difference between right and wrong, like he did for Fat Buu, in order to make sure they don't get tempted into helping evil gods. And then he gave them each a Gameboy if they promised to remember his advice.
- They're not stupid, but they did have trouble understanding what Mr. Satan was going on about. Overall, they found him funny and thanked him for the Gameboys.
- Since their ascension, other Pokemon trainers in the Pantheon have started thinking about viable Double Battle strategies, should a Pokemon Battle occur.
- Though it should be said, the twins once competed separately in the Pokemon World Tournament, meaning that they can still be formidable trainers without each other.
- Due to their team's weakness to Ghost-type, Tate and Liza tend to avoid the Ghost section of the House of Otherness.
Dipper and Mabel Pines
Dipper and Mabel Pines, Gods of Polar Opposite Twins
(The Mystery Twins)
- Theme Song: "Made Me Realise".
- Symbol: A baseball cap stamped with a blue pine tree next to a journal marked with a six-fingered hand and the number 3 (Dipper) and Waddles the Pig wearing a sweater (designs vary, Mabel)
- Shared by both: nice characters you don't want to piss off, brother and sister fighting together, identical twins except by gender, protective of each other.
- Dipper: those who believe in the paranormal and goes out to search for it, young sleuths, having a birthmark of the Big Dipper on his forehead, nerdy heroes.
- Mabel: those whose heads are in the clouds, constantly wearing new sweaters, those coming to cheer up everyone else's day, young girls who pack mean punches, being full of energy, loving the outdoors, all about having fun
- Domains: Twins, Mystery, Family.
- Dipper: Nerds, Detectives.
- Mabel: Energy, Fun, Art.
- Allies: Dana Scully, Fox Mulder, the Mystery Gang, Emmet, Dr. Seuss, Rod Sterling, The Crypt Keeper, RL Stine, Jack and Annie, The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Yu Narukami, Matt Hardy, Phineas Flynn, Isabella Garcia, Rom and Ram.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star.
- Odd Friendship With: Ryu.
- The two found a mysterious route to the Pantheon in Dipper's journal and followed it to the House of Family. Seeing the craziness that awaited them, they built their temple and have made allies with many of the child gods here.
- Dipper has looked in awe of Agent Mulder for his enthusiasm to seek out the supernatural. Mulder has smiled at finally finding an apprentice to the ways of the supernatural. Scully just rolls her eyes in response. Also was screaming in glee to find the Mystery Gang and learned of how they had their adventures in Crystal Cove before ascension.
- The twins once met up with Jack and Annie who showed them their treehouse. Dipper and Mabel soon spent their time traveling through all the books, with the added bonus that they can't change time by their actions. They are banned from using other time machines after an incident with someone named Blendin Blandin.
- Bob Belcher looks in confusion with Mabel, because she has a similar voice to his daughter Louise. Still Mabel comes help him out with advertising every now and then.
- Mabel usually spends her days in the House of Craft, sewing numerous sweaters. Plans to ask Rarity to model them for her. If not, she's swinging across other temples with her trademark grappling hook.
- The two have teamed up with Freddie Benson for their own shows: "Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained" and "Mabel's Guide to Life". They've become popular with many gods, adults and teens alike.
- The two get a bit creeped out (read a LOT creeped out) by Hansel and Gretel due to their love of killing people, cross-dressing habit and incestous tendencies.
- If anything, don't bring "Pinecest" stuff to them, otherwise they will ban you.
- Mabel gets along with Charlotte LaBouf for trying to find their loves in life (Charlotte her prince, Mabel for an "epic Summer romance") and have playdates together.
- On their arrival, they stopped by the House of Friendship (which had recently been renovated to become the Friendship Asylum) and have decided to investigate it. They have had to be banned because being newcomer gods, many of the gods involved with said asylum fear that they're going to get in dangerous amounts of trouble just by entering it. Still, Dipper and Mabel are determined to get to the bottom of this mystery, whether people like it or not.
Hansel and Gretel (Black Lagoon)
Hansel and Gretel, Gods of Creepy Twins
- Theme Music: "The World of Midnight".
- Symbol: Their weapons, which are a hatchet and a Browning Automatic Rifle.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil (leaning toward Stupid Evil)
- Portfolio: Creepy Young Twins, Villainous Twincest, Brother-Sister Incest, Twin Switch, Squick, Nightmare Fuel, Batshit Crazy, White Hair, Black Heart, Sadism.
- Domain: Chaos, Murder, Madness, Screwed up Childhoods, Depravity
- Followers: Sherri/Terri, the Twins, Alfred/Alexia Ashford, Phil/Lil De Ville, Sakon/Ukon, Fred and George Weasley, Tomax/Xamot, Nana/Nono.
- Allies: Johan Liebert, Vaas Montenegro, Yuno Gasai, Alice (not that one), Lucy.
- Enemies: Revy, Eda, Carl & Ada Clover, Hotel Moscow, The PAYDAY Crew, Michael De Santa, Trevor Phillips and Franklin Clinton.
- High Priests: Sorath and Tiriel.
- These are some really fucked up children right here, and scare the shit out of a good portion of the Pantheon. It's not their life's dedication to random, senseless killing (pretty much two thirds of the Pantheon is like that anyways), but the fact that it's impossible to tell which twin is the "brother" and the "sister" because they keep swapping roles.
- It's only gotten worse now they've become devoted to their new 'big brother' Johan Liebert and 'big sister' Lucy, of whom they share their passions of destroying human life and disturbingly convincing cross-dressing (with the former), as well as the twins viewing Johan and Lucy respectively as a father figure and mother figure to them.
- The twins also have a small appreciation for Alice. Given her immortality and horrific sadism, a good time is had by the three of them whenever they arrange playdates. Belial and Nebiros are a tad squicked. Johan just smiles.
- Rainbow Dash (and by extension Applejack), in particular tries to not be in the same room as they are. It's mostly due to the fact that Hansel sounds so similar to her.
- Despite them being scary and sinister, there are a few Gods willing to cope with them. Aside from the recently ascended Mary Poppins, Gentaro Kisaragi, free after his crying session with Alice, bumped into them and went to befriend them. After learning of their horrible past, he was seen crying and hugging the two, stating everything would be all right. Gretel tried to 'befriend' him back lifting her skirt up... Gentaro cried even more.
- Yuuko and Hideyoshi Kinoshita were likely to have been their followers, being that they were twins, especially with the latter's frequent cross-dressing, ability to mimic voice, his gender being seen as ambiguous to almost anyone (despite being confirmed as a male by Word of God) and swapping roles with his sister at one point, which would have made perfect fits as followers for them, until they looked at what Hansel and Gretel did and were Squicked by it and ran off in a combination of disgust and shock.
- Sorath and Tiriel serve as their high priests, especially considering the Villainous Twincest and their penchant for killing people. Gretel especially gets well along with Tiriel until the latter got darrin'd.
- Their relationship to Nicholas and Ava Zimmer is as yet unknown.
Kasuyoshi Usui God of Inheriting His Sibling's Will
- Symbol: His laptop
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Never changing his expression, Communicating Via Laptop, I got my brother killed, Deadpan Snarker
- Domains: Computers, Siblings
- Allies: Bossun, Himeko, Batman, Agent Scully
- Rivals: Gintoki
- Enemies: The Yandere Quartet
- He ascended after assuming his deceased mortal brother quirks and nickname. While some gods finds this a little off putting but are find him to be a good person despite this.
- He opts to speak through his brother's program in order to not use the "poisonous" voice that killed his brother.
- He can be seen exchanging info with Batman just so the former can updated his database and so the latter can have a backup source just in case something happens to his own database.
- He ABSOLUTELY HATES the Yandere Quartet as they remind him of his brother's killer.
- When talking to Gintoki, Ragna, Joseph Joestar he refers them as Sugita-kun due to sharing the same voice.
Mitsuki Koyama, Goddess of Small Children With Cancer
- Symbol: A microphone.
- Alignment: Neutral Good.
- Portfolio: Ill Girl, Older Alter Ego, Cheerful Child, Stepford Smiler, Idol Singer, Break the Cutie, The Woobie, Oblivious to Love, All-Loving Hero.
- Allies: Lucia Nanami, 765 Pro, Utau Hoshina, Sayaka Maizono, Rise Kujikawa, The Katawa Girls, Ichigo Kurosaki, and most of the Idol Singers and Shinigami in the Pantheon.
- Enemies: Almost nobody.
- Spends most of her time either performing in the House of Music or writing her own songs. Although it was thought that performing too much would exacerbate her tumor, due to her time spent as her Older Alter Ego Full Moon, the tumor was able to heal itself for reasons unknown. Some think that magic played a role in it. Regardless of the circumstances, she's just glad that she can sing.
- Most of the Idol Singers in the Pantheon see her as a sort of younger-sister figure, and dote on her.
- Due to their similar circumstances with illness and love, she gets along well with the Katawa girls, who also see her as a sort of younger-sister figure.
- Surprisingly, she's close to Ichigo Kurosaki, who she says reminds her a bit of one of the Shinigami that helped her achieve her dreams of becoming an idol and who later became her boyfriend.
- Despite her position being for her biological 12-year-old self, she spends most of her time as her 16-year-old alter ego of Full Moon. She says it's because she looks prettier like that.
Pacifica Elise Northwest
Pacifica Elise Northwest, Goddess of Emotionally Abused Children
- Symbol: A Llama. Don’t ask.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Abusive Parents, Action Survivor, Adorkable, Animal Motif, The Atoner, Big Screwed-Up Family, Breakout Character, Break the Haughty, Cerebus Retcon, Extreme Doormat, Fire-Forged Friends, Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold, Inferiority Superiority Complex, Meaningful Name, Parental Neglect, Punny Name, Rapunzel Hair
- Allies: Dipper and Mabel Pines, Naruto and Hinata, Charlotte LaBouff, Seto Kaiba, Uncle Howee, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Zuko, Jin Kazama, Hayate Ayasaki
- Enemies: Princess Morbucks, Prince Charmles
- She ascended after the pantheon saw how horribly abusive her parents were, and after she had saved the gods Dipper and Mabel from near death.
- She has managed to become good friends with the twins, but the pantheon has split in half thinking that she is attracted to one twin or the other and vice versa. In response, the three kids have merely stated the words of their trollish creator, Alex Hirsch.
All three of them: We’re 12 year olds. We shouldn’t focus on romance. We should focus on pop tarts and Pokemon.
- Many gods were appalled to find that her parents had abused her by the way of Pavlovian conditioning. Quite a few gods that protect children nearly when on a rampage to destroy them, forcing others to calm them down.
- Uncle Howee went off to do his usual bit, tricking her parents into a bet they couldn’t win, turning them into marionettes in the process. However, Pacifica herself came to ask him to turn them back, determined not to be as cruel as they were. Howee respected her request; though he does do puppet shows for her every now and the, giving her a bit of a childhood she never had.
- Bruce Wayne sympathized with her, feeling that her abused childhood was just as bad as his orphaned one. He ended up teaching her what it actually meant to hold that kind of financial power, and all the kindness and philanthropist actions that went with it. After Pacifica told him of her family’s horrible deeds, he decided that Batman would pay them a visit. Once there, he attempted to find the evidence, only to discover it had been moved. He confronted the Northwests (scaring the daylights out of them), and told them this.
Batman: You’re sick, painting all of your most horrible deeds like they were glorious victories, and treating your daughter like a dog. You drink and eat your spoils, confident that you hid that evidence well… but I’m going to find it. And when I do, you’ll be in jail faster than you can plead ‘innocent’, and your fortune will belong to her. And there won’t be any deals that you can loophole or cheat around; it will be definite.
- Seto Kaiba felt empathetic to her as well, having gone through an awful childhood because of his adoptive father. He has told her that she is free to enter any of his parks without pay, making sure to let his employees of said parks know. Hearing of Batman’s plans to reveal her parent’s nasty deeds, he has secretly planned ways to trick them out of their money and businesses and give them to Pacifica, just in case the Dark Knight isn’t successful.
- Zuko also allies himself with her, having an abusive father of his own. He admires that she was able to learn that her destiny was her own, and at a far younger age than he.
- Naruto and Hinata have taken quite a liking to her, and have invited her over many, many times to spend the day with them and their family. She’s often stated that they are the best days she’s had along the ones she spends with the twins, even when Naruto is swamped by work. Though she hasn’t accepted any adoption requests, most of the pantheon believes they are the likeliest candidates.
- Meanwhile, Jin Kazama has already invited her to the Anti-Parental Abuse club.
- Being a child, she was already friends with Hayate even before they knew about each other. The Parental Neglect they share simply helped them get along even faster.
- Charlotte is also great friends with her, being an actual fellow nice rich girl. They often go on shopping trips together (she hasn’t lost her sense of fashion).
- Does not like Princess Morbucks, considering the powerpuff wannabe’s role is the exact opposite of hers: Being completely pampered by her father while she is the villainous one.
- Though it’s an Enemy Mine situation when Prince Charmles shows up. No one likes that guy.
Zan and Jayna
Zan and Jayna, Deities of Half-Identical Twins
- Symbol: A Monkey carrying a Bucket of Water.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Wonder Twin Powers, Underused Superpowers, Sibling Teams, Canon Immigrants.
- Followers: Roger and Lilly Pepitone, Jean-Paul and Jean-Marie Beaubier, Shusui and Ouka Hayasaka.
- Allies: The Justice League, aka "The Superfriends" (Superman, Batman, Robin I (now known as Nightwing), Wonder Woman, Aquaman).
- Rivals: Nagisa Misumi and Honoka Yukishiro.
- They were the former holders of the Wonder Twin Powers, until many people checked that their powers are a bit useless. In order to stay in the Pantheon, they opted for the Half-Identical Twins title in this house.
D.W. Read, Goddess of Annoying Younger Siblings
- Alignment: Neutral Good despite her annoying behavior
- Symbol: A Mary Moo Cow doll
- Portfolio: Bratty Half Pints, Picky Eaters, Driving Older Siblings Crazy
- Domains: Family, Kids
- Followers: Kyoko Okonagi, Jim and Tim Possible.
- Allies: Madame Foster, Goo, Dennis Mitchell, Bart Simpson.
- Opposes: Oliver Tyler, Johnny Test.
- Constantly irritates the younger Family members, usually by hogging the T.V to watch Mary Moo Cow. However, even she knows better than to even try to mess with Hansel and Gretel.
- Can be detained when any of the older members of the Family call her by her full name, which she hates.
- Recently met up with Madame Foster, who showed interest in her imaginary friend, Nadine. DW was shocked to find that someone could see Nadine, and even more surprised when Nadine came to life right in front of her eyes. DW now spends a lot of her time playing with Madame Foster.
- Goo also likes to have chats with her and so DW sees her as a big sister.