open/close all folders
Gig, God of Heroic Omnicidal Maniacs
(Master of Death, Commander of the World Eaters,, Killer of Kings and Destroyer of Worlds, Indestructible Gig, Vigilance)
- Theme Song: Rock'n Rocks
- Greater God
- Symbol: A scythe with a red blade
- Alignment: Somewhere between Chaotic Evil and Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: The Grim Reaper, Souls, The Lifestream, Insane Levels of Power, Shoulders of Doom, Wielders of Scythes, Being Sealed Away for Really Bad Behavior, Really Sarcastic Omnicidal Maniacs Who Acquire Hearts of Gold, Those Who Are Absolutely Not Heroic, Lovers of Hotpods
- Domains: Afterlife, Chaos, Death, Destruction, War
- Apprentice: Desco
- Rivals: Laharl
- Enemies: Majin Buu, Black Mage, YHVH
- In terms of sheer destructive capability, Gig may be the single most powerful deity in the entire Pantheon. Other deities are stronger, but none of them are as willing to use their power at the slightest provocation.
- Challenged Majin Buu for his position. Gig actually won decisively, but was disqualified when Black Mage pointed out that when he had a perfect opportunity to destroy the world, he saved it instead. Gig's response to that landed Black Mage in the deific equivalent of intensive care for two weeks and reduced everything for miles around to a smoking crater, at which point he was awarded his present position in the House of Heroes and Villains in order to keep him from destroying the rest of it.
- Has repeatedly threatened to kill anyone who suggests that he might be getting soft, but the only people he's actually followed through with that on deserved it anyway.
- Maintains a very good relationship with Kurama, who oversees the growth of hotpods, Chance the Gardener, who has has set aside a portion of the Garden to grow them in, and Takeshi Kaga, who cooks them for Gig and his followers. These three gods enjoy a kind of diplomatic immunity as a result, since no god is willing to risk the Wrath of Gig by harming them in any way.
- Gig + Deadpool = Hilarity Ensues Up to Eleven
- World of Silence is a major Berserk Button for him as it reminds him of Drazil, the guy who originally orchestrated his death. YVHV to Gig is very much like Drazil, which is why he signed up for "The Pantheonic Rebellion" in the "Deep Strike" front.
- He almost destroyed Laharl's netherworld, until Sicily offered to make meals for him. He told her that he'd destroy her if he didn't like the food, but has yet to do so. As such, Sicily and her cooking are sometimes used to try to pacify Gig when needed.
Etna, Goddess of Prepubescent Badassery
(Demon Lord Etna, Beauty Queen Etna)
- Theme Song: "Etna Rock" and "Etna Boogie"
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: A Prinny
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Reliable Traitors, Cute Bruisers, Demons, Having a Complete Lack of Boobage, Being Immortally Prepubescent, Tsunderes, Killer Rabbits, Wearing Leather, Provoking Lots of Fetishes, Struggling to Contain Her Power
- Domains: Chaos, Trickery, Darkness, Usurpers, Destruction, Youth
- Allies: Laharl, Flonne, Toph Bei Fong, River Tam, Rachel Alucard, Lilith Aensland, Shion Sonozaki, Prinnies, Lamington (as much as she denies it)
- Enemies: Adell (To a certain degree), Warboss Ghazghkull, Mikuru, Power Girl, Selena Recital, Morrigan Aensland (Though they have been able to set aside their differences during important times.), Overlord Zenon, pretty much any Goddess who has bra-size C and above (except Shion and Ryoubi, in sense), Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, and Private, Yoko Littner
- Is very, very, sensitive over her lack of "maturity," and any mention of such within earshot is met with Horrible, Painful Death(TM). A good deal of the other Gods like it, mind you, but she won't hear any of it.
- Hacked the Pantheon for the purposes of changing her ranking. Haruhi's been trying to change it back for some time, to no avail.
- Is one of the few dieties that has defeated Adell in fair combat. Though some suggest that it would not have happened if Rozalin (His girlfriend) didn't insult her chestsize, thus pressing her biggest Berserk Button.
- Shinji Matou once had the bright idea to steal one of her prized panties. He's not seen again for a long time after she unleashed her wrath against him.
- Her treatment of the Prinnies is strongly frowned upon by many members in the House of Beasts. Not that this makes any different on her treatment of her beaked slaves, mind you...
- Under normal circumstances (i.e. being an enemy of anyone with bra size C and above) she would be Shion's enemy. However, Shion's michevious nature won her over. That and a certain prank Shion played on Laharl that she couldn't stop laughing at for days.
- After returning from a crisis in the Netherworld, Laharl and Flonne returned to the pantheon without Etna for reasons they refuse to explain. She was in a coma for weeks after a nearly fatal exposure to "The Artifact of Absolute Death". Etna eventually returned with a power boost, but has been seen struggling with it.
- Ever since she managed to bring in the Prinnies into the pantheon, she has begun to question this choice. Even though she gets to enjoy the luxury of having hundreds of servants at her disposal, she still has to deal with the constant attacks from Warboss Ghazghkull since he is always in need of a new batch of prinnies along the need of a brutal battle. Though she has about as many victories as she has losses against him, she still has to sacrifice many prinnies in the process due to the destruction that the fights causes.
- Is taking part in "The Pantheonic Rebellion" to back up Flonne.
- When hearing the formation of 'League of Flat Chest', Etna wasted no time to propose for leadership, hilariously threatening everyone that she can grind her levels to over nine thousand and make everyone still submit to her anyway. Even the proposer, Noel Vermillion, had to accept that proposal, despite her title. Etna was pleased.
- The Penguins of Madagascar have declared her their sworn enemy, condemning her treatment of the Prinnies due to being "penguins" no matter how many times others try to tell them differently. Etna personally considers them a nuisance, though due to them actually getting the better of her on several occasions, even she has some level of respect for them.
- By "some" meaning she puts them slightly above "annoying".
Kaito Kumon/Kamen Rider Baron
Kaito Kumon, God of Nominal Heroes
(Kamen Rider Baron, New Generation Rider Baron, Monsieur Banane, Kameko
, Lord Baron
- Theme Music:
- Rank: Intermediate God (Very nearly on the level of Greater God as Lord Baron)
- Symbol: The Team Baron Logo and the Banana Lockseed, The Guronbaryamu as Lord Baron.
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, with moments of Good, Later Lawful Evil (Temporary)
- Portfolio: Deconstructed Second Riders Who believes that the strong dominate the weak and seeks power so he can change that, characters who became far more popular than the producers anticipated, an abject refusal to ever lie down and surrender, not really having the best win/loss ratio early on, Honorable Villains, Casting off his own humanity, Final Opponents, having a damn good excuse for his actions.
- Domains: Strength, Extremism, Darwinism, Rivals.
- Superior: Gen Urobuchi.
- Non-Ascended: Team Baron (including Peko/Kamen Rider Kurokage Shin), Mai Takatsukasa/Woman of the Beginning, Elizabeth Mably, Toshiki Kai, Kaito Tenjo.
- Toku: Zack/Kamen Rider Knuckle, Yoko Minato/Kamen Rider Marika, Oren Pierre Alfonzo/Kamen Rider Bravo.
- Other: Vergil (Devil May Cry), Sasuke Uchiha, Homura Akemi, Kyoko Sakura, Iori Yagami, Cy-5, Voodoo, Seto Kaiba, Vegeta, Esdeath (borderline on One Sided Enemy).
- Headbutting Warriors With: Alex (Street Fighter).
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: The entire Toku Base, Satellizer el Bridget, Takatora Kureshima/Kamen Rider Zangetsu, Mitsuzane Kureshima/Kamen Rider Ryugen (despite his lack of respect towards him), the ToQgers (especially Hikari/ToQ 4gou), Eiji Hino/Kamen Rider OOO.
- Rivals: Lu Bu.
- Enemies: The entire Demonic Legion and the GUAE Mecha Cohort, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, Nui Harime, Char Aznable, Haman Karn, Gilgamesh, Anyone who uses their strength to oppress the weak.
- Opposes: Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa.
- Respects: Saitama, Satsuki Kiryuin.
- Worthy Opponent: Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim.
- Conflicting Opinion: Hayato Ichimonji/Kamen Rider 2, Ren Akiyama/Kamen Rider Knight, Captain Marvelous/Gokai Red, Tomoko Nozama, Asuna Yuuki.
- Ascended after his final battle with Kouta. He often can be seen near the House of Combat challenging other gods to show him their strength. However, he found a worthy rival in the form of Lu Bu.
- When he first heard of her, he openly despised Satsuki Kiryuin due to her policies. After hearing the full story however, he came to respect her for having similar ideals to himself.
- Has nothing but respect for Kouta, acknowledging him as being truly strong. However, He does desire to test his might against the Man of the Beginning again.
- Despite Mitsuzane's work towards redemption, Kaito still does not trust him. When he learned of "Project:Alternate!Gentaro", he was more amused at Alternate Gentaro exposing his power when he gut Mitsuzane and bringing despair and destruction to prove his worth.
- Unlike most Gods, Kaito believes what Saitama says about how he got his great power and respects him for it.
- Call him a Banana at your own risk. The last one to do so was Nui Harime who called Kaito "Monsieur Banane". The result was Nui gaining Kaito's undying hatred, and any gods who witnessed what followed being sworn to secrecy.
- Believe it or not, the first one to say that is none another than Oren, whom he fought occasionally in the mortal plane.
- Much to the surprise of many gods Kaito is actually a rather skilled pātissier, which is surprising considering he likely cannot taste anything he makes.
- He would rather no-one bring up the "Fresh Lockseed" Incident.
- Avoids the House of Sports and any Soccer related gods for reasons he doesn't quite understand. Or to be more accurate, remember.
- Kaito's temple, rather surpisingly, contains a Shinto shrine similar to the one that existed in Zawame when he was a child.
- Kaito has a intense hatred towards Masato Kusaka due to his bad reputation among the lines of his brethren Secondary Riders, and reminding him all too much of Mitsuzane's crimes.
Kiritsugu Emiya, God of Pragmatic Heroes
(Kerry, Magus Killer)
- Theme Song: Magus Killer
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His Gun.
- Alignment: Necessarily Evil (according to Kiritsugu himself), actually Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Pragmatic Heroes, Doing what he has to do, Dark and Troubled Past, The Unfettered, Necessarily Evil, Poetic Justice, War Is Hell.
- Domain: Warfare, Pragmatism, Sacrifices.
- Allies: Shirou Emiya (his adopted son), Illyasviel von Einzbern (his biological daughter), Archer, Rin Tohsaka, Kamijou Touma, Homura Akemi, Kroak, Martin Walker, Master Chief, Yuji Sakai, Jack Bauer, Raiden, Itachi Uchiha
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork With: Arturia, Kotaro Minami/Kamen Rider Black (RX).
- Enemies: Kotomine Kirei, Johan Liebert,, Melkor, The Vandereich, The Millennium, Monsoon, Gilgamesh, The Huckbein Family, Sundowner, The Joker.
- He's always known for his most surefire and pragmatic ways to solve problems and defeat evil. No matter how disgusting and dishonorable the method is, so long as it gets the job done. Opinions about him in the Pantheon are kind of... mixed.
- He finds his ascension to be rather ironic - having openly criticized the Throne of Heroes for taking glory in war, he now finds himself in a literal Pantheon of Heroes. He made it clear that he's not here for the glory, but only for the chance to do the right thing.
- He's somehow very fond of Homura Akemi for some reason. He cannot figure out why. He's also close to Jack Bauer due to kind of similar method in dealing with what he considered evil, and he likes one of his theme songs for some reasons. For that friendship, Jack has shared some knowledge with Kiritsugu, in particular his interrogation technique.
- Likewise, he and Master Chief are on good terms, for a similar reason as Jack Bauer as well as their agreement that War Is Hell. While the Chief would definitely like to see Kiritsugu use his methods against the Covenant, he's not so sure he could see him go against Insurrectionists.
- Usually visits the House of Travel to relax at Inns.
- As a man who has seen through the hells of war, he develops a good rap with Martin Walker, often sharing stories on how hellish war is and how people should avoid it at all cost. Walker is a bit stunned with Kiritsugu's extreme pragmatism, though, to the point of comparing him of his bloodthirsty part.
- He made sure that not even his son Shirou knew about his ascension. But the first thing he did when he ascended was to sneak to Shirou's House, and after seeing him doing well on his own and learning about what a hero truly meant... There's just a satisfied smile on Kiritsugu's face.
- He also knows Archer's identity and always made sure that he gave him a sad, but understanding smile on him.
- Is considered the bane of MANY Gods and Goddesses in the House of Magic, even Homura. None dared tried to piss him off or get on his bad side. When asked why, most followers would reply with "Does the term Magus Killer ring a bell to you?" Kroak does, however, approve of him and his philosophy.
- He's still considered a more respectable 'Magus Killer', when compared to some like the Huckebein family. Kiritsugu also has nothing but disgust on that family.
- Ever since hearing all about Kiritsugu and how he suffers so beautifully as he's forced to lose everything he loves due to his ideals from Kotomine, Melkor is deliberately going out of his way to torment him even further with his forces of the GUAE.
- His hairstyle is compared to a mortal named Spike Spigel. This has sparked no reaction from the Magus Killer so far. Some gods have actually thought of a line by the words of "See ya, Magus Killer"
- Sympathizes with Raiden after hearing about his past as a Child Soldier, and having experienced what war can do to a person. Also sympathizes with Yuji Sakai after hearing that he is trying to end a war that has lasted for millenia and the war would eventually end humanity.
- Is also very proud of Itachi Uchiha for understanding how war can traumatize a person, along with the fact that he made his brother redeem the Uchiha clan.
- Arturia will work with him as a last resort. Despite no longer caring about him forcing her to destroy the grail, she still harbors disgust over his dishonorable actions and lack of decency. For his part, Kiritsugu will always consider her someone who is too bound by a romanticized view of war and chivalry to amount to much good in the world.
- Has been training for his inevitable rematch with Kirei Kotomine. The Grail War may be over, but the bad blood between the two men will never truly quiet.
- In addition, he has been looking for a way to destroy Araya's apartment complex. Araya has anticipated this however, and has erected new barriers to counter the origin bullet.
Laharl, God of Noble Demons
- Theme Song: "Lord Laharl's Hymn"
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His scarf and cuffs
- Alignment: Lawful Neutral (he insists it's Chaotic Evil)
- Portfolio: Evil Overlords, Noble Demons, Anti-Love Freaks, Bad Bosses, Those With Unusual Ears, Oedipus Rex Complexes, Masters of the Evil Laugh, Irritable Short Guys, Exploding Penguins
- Domains: Demonic, Wrath, Rage
- Followers: Bartimaeus, Gogandantess, Vyers/Mid-Boss/Demon King Krichevskoy (also from Disgaea), Ecliptor
- Allies: Flonne, Sicily, Oedipus (Oedipus claims to be close allies with him, Laharl denies knowing the guy), Etna (though she's still pissed off at him about the pudding incident), Lamington (as much as he denies it)
- Rivals: Adell, Mao, Valvatorez, Zetta, Gig
- Enemies: Shion Sonozaki, Trollkaiger (Bernkastel, Terumi, Izaya, Handsome Jack, Basco), Yoko Littner, the Slimes, Ghirahim
- Rivals: Gig, Mao, Adell
- Frequently seen with Flonne, Goddess of Love Freaks, but insists that it's just so he can throw the Pantheon of Love off guard and destroy them once and for all. Nobody believes him.
- Has a very.....complicated....relationship with the Sisterhood. On one hand, he sides with Homura and believes in "Might Makes Right". On the other hand, he protects them because his friend is with them, has a VERY good reason for where his sympathies lie mainly due to emotional trauma suffered from selfless sacrifice (from when he was biologically 4 years old no less), and also thinks the machinations of "The Great Upheaval" went way, WAY too far.
- Was once on Dante's hit list, but after a rather violent altercation and a stern talking-to from Flonne the demon-hunter decided to just keep an eye on Laharl for now.
- Due to his great fear of breasts that happens to be above the average size, he has yet to win a fight against the more... endowed female inhabitants of the Pantheon...yet.
- And then there was that one time he became a rather endowed woman. Trollkaiger are constantly bombarding him with pictures of his sexier alter ego, hoping to see him vomit his own organs out.
- Then there was the time Shion pulled the "Angel Mort" stunt on him.
- Would like to tell the Toku Base (especially the Power Rangers) that no, he is NOT related to Rita Repulsa, even though some claim they sound a lot alike.
- Is taking part in "The Pantheonic Rebellion to back up Flonne.
Travis Touchdown, God of Unlikeable Protagonists
(The Crownless King, The No More Hero
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: The Rose Nasties.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil at first, currently Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: Otaku, Random Power Spikes, Sweet Rides That Reference Star Wars, Rising To The Top of the Ladder, Genre Savvy, Wielders of Laser Blades (which are called "Beam Katanas"), Tigers
- Domains: Knowledge, Lust, Strength, War, Heroism.
- Herald: Shinobu (self-appointed apprentice)
- Followers: Hans Beckert (M), Nick Naylor, 
- Allies: Kratos, Kenpachi Zaraki, Bret Hart, Asura, Scott Pilgrim, Luke Skywalker, Deadpool (On a good day),
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Carrot Ironfoundersson
- Enemies: Mr. Freeze, Pearl Forrester, Steven Armstrong, Charles Britannia
- Worthy Opponent: Raiden
- Is currently recognized as the fourth-best combatant in the Pantheon and is trying to requisition the funds for a Ranking Battle with Popeye. Fortunately for the rest of the Pantheon, the House of Commerce is running a series of scams on Travis to ensure he never gets the money.
- Learned his wrestling skills from a small program in the Hart Dungeon, where he personally trained under Bret Hart. Travis treats his mentor with respect, and has teamed up with him on numerous occasions against other teams in the Pantheon. Also spends time wrestling with the other gods of wrestling fame.
- When Rey Mysterio made it to the Pantheon, Travis immediately challenged him to a wrestling fight. The House of Commerce immediately went with the side that Rey would trounce him. They were surprised to find that the two ended the battle in a draw. Travis is also helping Rey in expanding his sword collection, hoping to give the luchador a beam katana for "defense". The other Gods shiver in worry.
- Then, Travis learned that Rey ascended the Masked Luchador out of them all, El Santo. Travis had to keep it together to get Santo's autograph.
- There is some nutcase who believes Travis created O-Haruhi-Sama. Travis ignores him because doing otherwise would invoke Haruhi's wrath.
- Is currently training to surpass the more powerful deities in the Pantheon, wishing to become number one.
- After recently losing to Asura in a sparring match, he has since fallen in the combat rankings. Travis doesn't hold it against him, however, and has joined the multi-armed deity in his venture to finally destroy Gohma Vlitra.
- Recently became friends with Scott Pilgrim, upon the two of them realizing they had a lot in common. Both are videogame/anime geeks who fought their way through a number of opponents for a girl they liked, while breaking the 4th wall with regularity. Plus, while Scott and Travis were both fairly large dickwads at the beginning of their stories, they both grew out of it by the end. They're still kind of jerks, though.
- Has a mecha of his own known as "Glastonberry". Unfortunately, it had to be scrapped in order for Travis to make payments for funds.
- Fought Raiden in a one-on-one match and considers him a Worthy Opponent. Also finds it weird to find his twin brother's voice in Raiden.
- Despite his lusting over goddesses like Mikuru Asahina (Moe~), he doesn't desire to make advances toward them. In his words, "I feel like a old man in a fucking porno."
Lord Byron, God of Byronic Heroes
- Lesser God
- Symbol: Lone wolf
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Dark and Troubled Past, Brooding, All Girls Want Bad Boys, Anti Heroes, Anti Villains, Jerkass Woobies, Melodrama, Vampires.
- Domain: Rebellion, Mystery, Tragic Backstories, Loneliness.
- Followers: Heathcliff, Severus Snape, Dracula,
- Allies: Macbeth, Batman Satan, Lelouch Lamperouge, Sasuke Uchiha.
- Opposes: Edward Cullen.
- The real life Trope Namer himself gets a mention, because he was the one who coined the term. Lived fast and died young, and soon all the cool kids aspired to be like him.
- He usually keeps to himself, and doesn't have much to do with the other gods. However, there isn't a goddess who hasn't fancied Lord Byron. The Succubi does try their best to seduce him, but it fails.
Captain Hammer, God of Arrogant Heroes
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A simple hammer, which he notes isn't The Hammer. (It's his penis, by the way).
- Alignment: Chaotic Stupid (though he insists it's Chaotic Good).
- Allies: Guy Gardner, The Homelander, Gaston, Superman on a bad day.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Every intellectual hero.
- Portfolio: Arrogant Superheroes, Jerk Jocks Given Power, Anti-Intellectualism, Idiot Heroes, Flying Bricks
- Opposed By: Dr. Horrible and the Evil League of Evil, the entire Pantheon of Knowledge, Mister Freeze, Harunobu Madarame, Gunma Kisaragi.
- While barely accepted as a hero and generally considered a black sheep to the community, Hammer does do his part in antagonizing villains, despite the fact that most of them tend to be ones sympathetic in some ways and his form of "Heroism" is to bully them needlessly.
- Due to his belief that intelligent people are naturally villainous, Hammer is trying to bring down the Pantheon of Knowledge.
- His first targets were Chopper and Mordin Solus, which went about as well as you would expect. His recent victim is Harunobu Madarame for being a nerd.
- Mal has a bone to pick with him - since they both look alike, he gets blamed for some of Hammer's screw-ups.
The Guardians of the Galaxy
Peter "Star-Lord" Quill, Drax, Gamora, Rocket Raccoon and Groot, Gods of the Anti-Hero Team
(Guardians of the Galaxy)
- Leitmotif: Blue Swede's "Hooked on a Feeling" (and the other myriad of songs on Quill's mix-tape)
- Lesser Gods
- Symbol: The Milano.
- Alignment: Varies between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral
- All of them: being the good guys beneath the bad guys, a group made of crazy characters, the ones most unlikely to save the world, having soft spots in them, talking to each other despite being in the midst of battle, slowly become a true family to one another, Badasses.
- Peter Quill: trying to obtain glory with an alias that he made, kicking ass without special powers, going berserk if you touch his walkman, classy thieves and guys who go after ladies, using his wits to get what he wants, being an embodiment of the Eighties, only human of the group (initially)
- Drax: "The Destroyer", wielding knives, not understanding metaphors and being incredibly literal with how people speak, killing and slaying everyone in the name of revenge
- Gamora: green aliens, The Godslayer, Action Girl, Professional Killer who defects to the side of good
- Rocket Raccoon: animal-like heroes who love shooting at everyone, those who can talk with sarcasm, those packing bombs and explosives, very short with a temper to match
- Groot: large yet kind creatures, "I am Groot", being a plant-like alien that look like trees, being the only one originally not evil
- Domains: Heroics (somewhat), Space, War, Protection
- Allies: Captain America, Tony Stark, The Iron Giant (Groot only), Gods in the House of Crime, Asura (Drax only)
- Opposed by: Evil gods in the House of War
- Ascended after the success of their film, defeating Ronan the Accuser in the process. Cosmos noted this and suggested that GUAG needed a more pragmatic group to help fight off against the new threats of Chaos and Law. The five boarded the Milano for the Pantheon, preparing to do "something good...something bad....a bit of both."
- When they got there, the two were confused with Wreck-it Ralph, the mediator, because his voice sounded similar to someone named Rhommann Dey. Ralph has no idea what they are talking about, but knowing that they were quite similar to him, he hangs out with them from time to time. Vanellope drops by too, but Ralph is worried that she might get way over her head.
- Quill usually listens to his walkman-despite the great surround sound systems in the House of Music. His Berserk Button is anyone messing with it since it contains mix tapes left by his deceased mother. He also had to go and learn what happened in the last three decades since he last left Earth.
- Emmet once met with him, and the two looked shocked to find they had similar voices in Chris Pratt. Emmet thinks that Star-Lord is an awesome name, and is already making plans of making a LEGO Milano for himself.
- The House of Knowledge have been trying to translate Groot's language aside from saying "I Am Groot". Those with psychic powers who could read his mind once heard this◊.
- Groot once met The Iron Giant because they had similar voices. No one knows what they're talking about due to the giant's limited vocabulary and Groot being only able to say "I am Groot." Rocket Raccoon acts as a translator though.
- Drax gets very funny looks from most, if not all wrestling gods because of someone named Batista. Drax has no idea who it is, would like it if he was not called "The Animal" and will not perform a "Batista Bomb" on anyone. Also, if one wants to talk to him please note that he takes things literally and has no understanding of metaphors and the like. Drax has also found a partnership with Asura due to how they have gone on rampages for the deaths of their families. However even he knows that he is easily outmatched by Asura's strength.
- Superman also finds him familiar as Drax reminds him of an alien named Aldar who would eat bone marrow from innocent victims.
- Rocket Raccoon has clashed with many gods in the past. Also tried to get into Raccoon City. Let's just say he wasn't very happy about it. Also is to be wary in the House of Weapons, because the minute he gets a gun BE VERY AFRAID.
- Gamora has no idea why Star Trek gods look at her funny. Mostly because her views of life are way different than theirs.
- As they arrived around the time of "Project: Alternate Gentaro", they have been hired by Emmet to help steal some kryptonite for his plan to disassemble the Friendship Asylum, which is partially made out of Black LEGO bricks.
Jah'Rakal, The God That Nobody Likes
(The Troll Warlord, The Ultimate in Trolling.)
- Lesser God.
- Symbol: Two thrown axes.
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Trolls, The other kind as well, throwing and swining axes, insulting the player for annoying him, being cast out from a society of complete assholes for being far too much of an asshole, being racist towards other trolls, being the badguy in a group of good guys, formerly living in the lower parts of his mothers den, Hitting REALLY fast.
- Domains: Hatred, Trolling, axes.
- Followers: He's a warlord of one. That is all.
- Allies: Allies?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- No. Any alliance he makes is temporary at best. Though Khorne seems to appreciate his constant rage and bloodlust. Possibly friends with Deadpool
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: The Radiants.
- Enemies (aka people he hates a bit more than others): Vol'jin, The Champions of Runeterra (But especially Draven), The Dires, Trollkaiger, LOL Rangers.
- Calling himself "The Ultimate in Trolling", he tried to join GUAE Trollkaiger and become the leader. However, there were two main things that made sure that he couldn't join:
- One: Even THEY thought he was too much of a douchebag to deal with!
- Second: He really doesn't understand any form of "Trolling" outside of "throwing axes in peoples eyes".
- The LOL Rangers gave him a similar reason to refusing him a membership. He has since then sworn revenge against both factions.
- It is still not know why he seems to like the GUAG SLIGHTLY more than the GUAE. Some speculate that the gods of evil wronged him somehow and that he wants to kill them before he starts a killing spree against the good guys for some cheap laughs.
- It is not know why exactly his allies in combat goes berserk whenever he does. Some say that he carries a Hate Plague. Some say that he has been blessed by Khorne. Other say that his allies simply wants to take out their frustrations caused by him whenever they hear his battle-cry.
- He has no love for anybody, but he hates fellow axe-thrower Draven more than anybody else, attacking him as soon as he spots him. His reason?
- He has never goten along well with Vol'jin, the God of Trolls. In Jah'Rakals eyes, jungle trolls are barley trolls at all.
- There are strange rumors running around that he might be secret buddies with Deadpool. The Merc With a Mouth has yet to tell if this is true or not, just to mess with peoples heads. That has not stopped people from noticing that Jah'Rakal sounds like Mr Wade Wilson if he had a sore throat.
- WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY LIKE ME?!
Jimmy Hopkins, God of Bully Hunting
- Theme Song: Bully Main Theme
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Bullworth Academy Emblem.
- Alignment: Neutral Good, with some shades of Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Bully Hunters (Codifier of the Trope), Casanovas, Badasses, The Only Sane Kid in a School of Oddballs, Redheaded Heroes, Wearing a Signature Blue Colored Uniform, Jerks with Soft Spots, Smart, Fast and Short Powerhouses, Suffering Genre Blindness Because Gary Smith Used Him, Being a Proud Momma's Boy.
- Domains: School, Pranks.
- Follower: Matilda.
- Non-Ascended: Pete Kowalski, Russell Northrop (after his Heel-Face Turn), Zoe Taylor, Mandy Wiles (when she becomes a Lovable Alpha Bitch).
- Fellow Bully Hunters: Kyo Kusanagi, Asuka Kazama, Mikoto Misaka, Chie Satonaka, Matoko Itou (No, really)
- Fellow Student Council Presidents: Hinagiku Katsura, Mitsuru Kirijo
- Others: Ned Bigby, Dennis Mitchell, The Kamen Rider Club, Gentaro Kisaragi, Mitsuzane Kureshima (former enemy), Kengo Utahoshi, Yuki Jojima, Shun Daimonji, Miu Kazashiro, JK, Tomoko Nozama, Ryuusei Sakuta).
- Friendly Enemies: The Ashlesy, Sae Kasiwagi.
- Enemies: Minami Obuchi, Natsumi Koizumi, Kumi Mouri, Gary Smith (former ally), Agatha Trunchbull.
- In his mortal life, he was expelled from different schools for the crimes of vandalism, violence, vulgarity, insubordination and arson. After entering Bullworth Academy, he met Gary Smith and was told about all of the other bullies in the academy. It was then revealed that Gary was the real bully of the school... but unlike the brute ones, was smart because he manipulated Jimmy all along.
- The day Gary insulted Jimmy because he talked horrible things about his mom, Jimmy finally curbstomped him in question of seconds. After that, The Court of Gods kicked Gary Smith to the Disgraces in a very humiliating way. After this, his not so heroic actions was the proof of finally becoming the God of Bully Hunters in the Pantheon.
- Despite his anti-heroic stance on bullying, Jimmy is actually a good friend of the Kamen Rider Club. This is mostly because Gentaro Kisaragi found a kindred spirit in getting people to get along with each other, and Jimmy Hopkins respects Gentaro as a friendly delinquent that doesn't bully others. The two sealed their friendship with Gentaro's Secret Handshake and have now become the "Academy Hunters", preparing to capture any and all bullies to administer justice.
- Jimmy also holds lots of respect for Shun, Miu and JK for many different reasons: Shun for being a Lovable Jock who fights for the side of good because it feels good to do so, Miu because she works hard in order to get to where she is, and JK for his knowledge intel. It's also because all three of them have their own mechas (The King, Queen and JK Dizer respectively) and is itching to build one of his own mechas to help administer justice.
- Was not happy to find about "Project: Alternate Gentaro" because he and Gentaro got along pretty well despite their attitudes. Upon finding out who caused it (Mitsuzane, former Ambiguity God) he's been preparing to get back on this bully who caused Gentaro to fall into despair.
- He was present during the Friday the 13th that took place, where he helped Sora, Donald and Goofy get inside the Darkness Proxy castle, and later distracted Eric Draven when he caught the trio and tried to corrupt them.
Sam and Max
Sam & Max, Gods of Heroic Comedic Sociopathy
(President of the United States of America, High Priest of the Sea Monkeys, Little Buddy (Max))
- Lesser Gods ( The original Max had Greater God/Overdeity powers)
- Symbol: The Freelance Police Shield
- Alignment: Chaotic...Something-We-Don't-Know
- Portfolio: Heroic Comedic Sociopaths, Careless Collateral Damage, Cruelty Made Fun, Police of Questionable Authority, Variable Conscience, Talking Animals
- Domains: Partnership, Banter, Chaos, Freelance Police
- Allies: Sybil Pandemik
- Opposed by: Any villain who takes themselves too seriously, innocent civilians, Senator Armstrong,
- Followers: Belkar, Dangeresque
- As the only one of the duo with a semi-functioning conscience, Sam adds the "heroic" to Max's "vessel of unbridled sociopathic terror", by pointing the lagomorph in the direction of evil-doers. Neither one will shy away from excessive collateral damage in the pursuit of justice, and as a result an entire wing of Hell is devoted to innocents who've been killed or corrupted in the wake of Sam & Max's gleefully oblivious destruction.
- Oddly enough, Sam & Max weren't in line for this position. They simply showed up, and happened to complete the three complex rituals necessary to prove their right of ascension. We choose not to investigate what happened to the other candidates and why the parchments smell funny. Sam's promise that he'd let Max beat us with our own kidneys if we don't stop asking questions had little to do with it.
- Some say that Commissioner Gygax called these two to stick around specifically in case Xanatos makes too great a power play. The actions of Sam & Max cannot be planned nor predicted by anyone, especially those who try make Unwitting Pawns of the pair - as many a thwarted mastermind will attest.
- Max occasionally plays poker with the Heavy, Tycho, and Strong Bad. Sam also hangs out in the speakeasy the four play in, but has also engaged with some poker with fellow god Ashley Williams, who has shown respect for Sam's adventures in saving the world, Brock Samson, who is a follower of Guy Shishioh, and (non-ascended) Claptrap, with GLADOS as the dealer.
- Max's case has also come into question as he is actually an alternate timeline Max due to the original Max becoming an Eldritch Abomination and destroyed by thousands of missiles. Sam doesn't seem to mind, though.
- Was great to hear their good friend Sybil entering the Pantheon. Max is still determined that her job should be guilt slinging considering she helped name the trope in question.
- If they are in the vicinity when a phone starts ringing, RUN. The two will immediately scramble into a mad dash in order to get it and most likely cause a lot of collateral damage when one of them (mostly Sam) finally gets their hands on it.
- No one knows how Max pulls out all of the inventory he has on him (since he doesn't wear clothes). He'll reply that it's "none of your damn business" if anyone asks.
Bulk and Skull
Farkas Bulkmeier and Eugene Skullovitch, Those Two Gods
(Farkas - Bulk, Eugene - Skull)
- Theme Song: That weird tune that keeps popping up whenever they appear.
- Demigods (originally Quasideities until the events of Power Rangers in Space)
- Symbol: The Angel Grove High School
- Alignment: Chaotic Good/Chaotic Neutral
- Portfolio: Acting as a Singular Character, Jerks With Kindness in Their Hearts, Not Being As Dumb As They Act, piano playing (Skull), Standing Up to Evil Despite Not Being Able to Kick Ass, Fat and Skinny, being true friends to one another, somehow getting involved with constant weirdness, being able to dish out any type of humiliation their way, being shown throughout MANY Power Ranger adventures, somehow obtaining loads of money (Skull)
- Domains: Friendship, Comedy
- High Priest: Rosencrantz and Guildenstern
- Followers: Cassidy and Devin, Hack and Slash, Kasumi and Hinaka Tachibana, Taniguchi and Kunikida, Biggs and Wedge.
- Allies: Dr. Oliver, Jason Lee Scott, Linkara, and all Power Ranger gods in the Toku Base (much to their chagrin).
- The two just came in one day, trying their best to become gods. After many, many mishaps, the Gods saw how much they took charge during an attack on Angel Grove and proclaiming they were Power Rangers. That, and the fact that their High Priest are somehow stuck in some sort of weird perpetual loop, granted their position.
- There has been a lot of debate amongst the gods regarding Skull's son, Spike, as to who exactly he married. Kimberly rather not want to know the implications, considering Skull's crush on her in the past.
- The two used to be nothing more than bullies, but after learning about who the Power Rangers were, and the subsequent taking charge, they've mellowed out over the years. They still get into a couple of wacky hi-jinks every now and then, but at least they're not always there when a humongous monster battle breaks out.
- They've decided to make a biography of their times with the Power Rangers that culminated to their hand at the Angel Grove Last Stand. There's been a bit of fighting between the two as to how things really went down, but they're committed on getting their story told no matter what.
- Skull is actually a very good piano player, sometimes coming to the House of Music to play. Bulk is always there whenever he performs, because that's what friends are for.
Kuniteru Emoto, God of Mulitple Aliases
( Virgo Zodiarts, Tachibana
- Demigod (as himself), Lesser God as Tachibana and Intermediate Goddess as Virgo Zodiarts
- Alignment: Neutral Good (overall), Neutral Evil as Virgo Zodiarts
- Symbol: The Rabbit Hatch or alternatively: The Astronomical symbol of Virgo (Virgo Zodiarts) or the Kamen Rider Meteor logo (as Tachibana)
- As Himself: evil red eyes, going back to the side of good after realizing what he done out of jealousy, being with the good guys the whole time
- As Tachibana: being the leader of the good guys, strange and unknown helpers, Daft Punk inspired masks, working for both sides, Mission Control
- As Virgo Zodiarts: Inverted female revelations, very high defensive fighters, the Rhodia axe, teleportation powers, pink hair, summoning black holes, wings
- Domains: Space, Aliases, Evil (sometimes), Jealousy (ashamed)
- Allies: The Kamen Rider Club (Gentaro Kisaragi, Kengo Utahoshi, Yuki Jojima, Miu Kazashiro, JK, Shun Daimonji, Tomoko Nozama, Ryusei Sakuta), Jason Lee Scott, Tommy Oliver, the entire Toku Base.
- Enemies: The Demonic Legion.
- Former Enemy: Mitsuzane Kureshima/Kamen Rider Ryugen.
- Ascended as the good counterpart of Sou Fueki and also because of his Heroic Sacrifice to the Kamen Rider Club after accepting Gentaro's hand of friendship. Has dedicated his cause to bring the GUAE down as a way of redeeming himself for his sins. The Kamen Rider Club was shocked that Emoto would do such a thing as it is, but they have forgiven him of his crimes and am glad that he can start anew.
- Has told many of the Showa-era Kamen Riders that he is not in any relation to Tobei Tachibana; he just took the name as a tribute. Also should not be confused with Sakuya Tachibana/Kamen Rider Garren.
- Has three 'persona': a bumbling scientist, an astronaut with a Daft Punk inspired mask, or his Virgo Zodiarts form. Despite this, he is always on the side of good, despite his aliases.
- Was horrified beyond belief upon learning about the alternate world where Gentaro Kisaragi turned evil and was even more shocked when he learned that Mitsuzane Kureshima—a former member in the House of Ambiguity—wanted to send Gentaro into despair. While he hates to use his Zodiarts powers, he feels like has no choice when it comes to both the Darkness Proxy and the Friendship Asylum. He's currently preparing a strategy with the Kamen Rider Club to put an end to this.
- However, his perception towards Micchy has changed because the latter atoned for his sins.