No Indoor Voice: Tabletop Games
- Warhammer 40,000
- Ahem. ALL SINNERS FEAR THE EMPEROR'S WRATH!!! Oh, wait, the sinners in the back couldn't hear me. *Ahem* ALL SINNERS FEAR THE EMPEROR'S WRATH!!! There. Now all the sinners in the building are deaf.
- In the grim dark future of the 41st millennium, the people with the loudest voices hold the highest ranks. How else are the soldiers going to hear your orders across a noisy battlefield?
- Somewhere hidden deep within years of canon are the Shoutaboyz, orks with abnormally loud and carrying voices, who yell to comunicate between villages, airplanes, AND GARGANTS!!!!
- Orks in general. They love contributing as much noise as possible to the fight. Say it with me! WAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!
- The CRASSUS ARMOURED ASSAULT TRANSPORT meme, which originated from a copy-pasting of the titular Awesome Personnel Carrier's name on the Forge World site, where it was written in all caps. Other posters continued referring to it as the CRASSUS ARMOURED ASSAULT TRANSPORT until it reached Memetic Badass status.
- In Exalted, Malfeas, the Demon City, has particular talents in ostentatiousness, force, and rulership. A common fan depiction has him spending his entire time with his volume turned up to about nineteen.
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse had Zhyzhak, the signature Black Spiral Dancer. Her little form of Wyrm-touched madness was an inability to control the volume of her voice, making the MOST MUNDANE ANNOUNCEMENTS sound like fevered ranting.
- a passing mention in Magic: The Gathering, on one of the flavor texts for Chandra's Outrage, "Chandra never believed in using her 'inside voice'.".