open/close all folders
- The title character of Kuang Kuang is very frequently on the receiving end of these from one or more of his teachers, bleeding all over the floor as they stamp on his head.
- The Sopranos has The Shakedown, which features two enforcers repeatedly kicking a victim on the ground.
- In the Hong Kong Action Theatre supplement To Live and Die in HK, one of the Signature Moves that a character can have is "Heroic Comeback." In addition to being used for Heroic Second Wind moments during climactic fights, it can also be used after the character has been on the receiving end of one of these in an earlier scene, with the + 5 bonus to hit the guy who kicked his ass for the rest of the movie being used for some much deserved payback.
- In City of Angels, two thugs called Big Six and Sonny break into Stone's place and, to the tune of Jimmy Powers' song "Ya Gotta Look Out for Yourself," tell him with their fists to drop the Mallory case. After picking his crumpled form off the floor, Stone indeed does try to back out, but an offer of a $10,000 bonus convinces him to stay on the case.
- Somewhat Played With; in BIONICLE, Icarax attempts to do this to Teridax. Mutran, another member of their Brotherhood, recounts that Teridax "allowed Icarax to pound him for hours on end, until the rebelís energies were almost exhausted. Then Teridax exerted the smallest amount of his will and turned the Manas against Icarax. Once he was surrounded, Teridax used every power at his command to defeat...no, demolish...no, perhaps humiliate would be a better word...Icarax."
- Teridax then follows this up with a "The Reason You Suck" Speech.