As the rounds drag on in Zoofights, inevitably some competitors have to be...rebuilt
. Or sometimes...improved
. The results of this are invariably horrifying.
- The original Swanmass. A massive bundle of flesh that rolls along the ground, absorbing all organic matter in its path. This borderline Eldritch Abomination became so widely feared that it has become something akin to The Scottish Trope.
- From Zoofights III, From Hell, monstrous creation of Jack the Ripper. Created from a mish-mash of lions, dismembered human bodies and one seriously Creepy Child, From Hell quickly established itself as a Hero Killer and all-around nightmare factory.
- Burger Lord's face when his mask was removed.
- The second round of Zoofights VI brings us the horrifying Teddy Krueger. Imagine a massive kodiak bear with Freddy's iconic claws and a device that traps opponents in a waking nightmare. Also, he looks like this◊. Sleep tight. On second thought, best stay awake...
- Monster Truck/Delorelion. For heaven's sakes, he's a walking, talking...no, screaming engine of misery and rage. You see Teddy Krueger up there? Some spectators thought its nightmare cannon wouldn't help him much against Delorelion because every day of its life is another day in hell.