Nightmare Fuel: Zero Dark Thirty
- The opening scene, a real-life recording of 911 calls as the World Trade Center collapsed.
- "A plane has flown into World Trade Center 1, but it's all right! I'm in World Trade Center 2..."
- The woman talking to a 911 operator who keeps repeating "I'm going to die, aren't I?"
- It should also be noted that the opening scene has no visual elements, it's just sound recordings playing over a black screen, very effective if you're watching it in a theater.
- The near constant tension present after you learn that a car bomb can go off just about anywhere.
- The raid on Bin Laden's compound. Instead of a short, guns-blazing action sequence, it's a drawn-out scene as the SEALS search every inch of the compound with the occasional brief firefight. There's a constant tension throughout the scene. Nothing Is Scarier, indeed.