Scary moments, unintentional or otherwise, from the WarioWare microgame series. (SCREAM!)
- In Wario's game set, he enters a radio. If you lose, the radio clicks off. Imagine being trapped there with no way to call for help until someone turns it back on again.
- Several of the Wario-Man microgames in Twisted have Nightmare Fuel elements. One requires you to align Wario's spine, complete with cricking sounds. Another commands you to INCH! towards an apple as an earthworm with Wario's head. And the dancing boss stage features a Wario... THING with disembodied eyes and a face that appears to consist of Gag Nose and mustache.
- The face the monkey gives you when you lose in the Skyscraper, Tower, and Mansion modes as well as in the Spindex can be frightening to some.
- Despite having a simple yet goofy premise, the microgame Toaster Jam in Orbulon's set can be quite unnerving if you screw up. If the toast fails to land in the toaster, the colour vanishes, a Scare Chord plays, a voice wails "No, noooo!", and then all the music suddenly cuts out.
- One of Dr. Crygor's minigames in Touched involves you spinning a black hole so that it swallows stars and planets, including Earth.
- Ashley's after-boss-microgame-break after completing her stage shows her petting her stuffed bunny and asking you to do so. Doing so causes the bunny's HEAD to fall off.
- In Smooth Moves, in the minigame where you have to pick up the controller and hold it to your ear like a telephone, usually you get a simple little message from the controller saying in a calm voice "Oh, I'm sorry, wrong number." But on rare occasions you'll hear a panicking man screaming into your ear "HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME!!"
- When you fail Tiny Wario's boss stage, "Wario Dance Company", the other three dancers know when you mess up, WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO LOOK AT YOU. As silly as it may sound, there's just something unsettling about these dancers. They're definitely deep in the Uncanny Valley — their bodies are feminine and they wear skintight suits, but they also have Wario's face, and without eyes — and it's something of a Jump Scare when you fail and they all turn and point at you almost immediately.
- In Orbulon's Stage in Smooth Moves, one involves a juggling bear. If you fail, she gives you a very creepy snarl as two large spiders appear.
- Many players will be horrified to see what happens if you fail "Swat Team" from Mona's stage. In case you don't know, the fly will zoom into the camera, covering it completely, along with a loud buzz.
- In Penny's stage, the microgame "Local News" has the player trying to keep the mic on the interviewed character's mouth. Not doing so will make them angry (the man from the 1st stage, and the polar bear from the 2nd stage get very creepy, but the samurai granny in the 3rd stage is too funny to be scary).
- In the final stage of "Soiled Reputation", a dinosaur skeleton rises from the earth. Sometimes it will suddenly get its head close to the camera and take a bite.
- A few of the microgames feature some terrifying faces, like Kat & Ana's "Code Dependency" with the cashier from Hell or Wario's "Poster Child", where if you succeed, his face jumps off the paper and towards the camera.
- Violent microgames made in D.I.Y can be disturbing, especially when you hear Wario laughing his ass off after clearing each one. Imagine chainsawing someone's head off only to hear Wario's "WA HA HA!" upon completion.
- Don't deny it, 5-Volt can really scare the crap of you in Game & Wario's Gamer stage, especially when she jumps out of the TV and into 9-Volt's Room. She will break the window to peek into the room on higher difficulties. Is she trying to make sure her son is asleep, or awake? This stage later appeared in in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and you have to hide from 5-Volt's line-of-sight (via ducking into the shadowed areas). If you're caught, you get stunned before being launched. You can have a variety of stage music, WarioWare or otherwise but having "Gamer" play makes the music silent outside of the sound of crickets, the occasional quiet tension noise when she's about to appear, then this plays when she comes out of the TV to scan the room.
- As if Ashley wasn't scary enough, now her hair turns white and her eyes turn red when she either uses magic or gets unhappy.