The show itself has been getting Darker and Edgier
as it progresses, but they are a few moments in Victorious
that appears to be some lovely Nightmare Fuel
- Wok Star: "Just hide the body and don't say nothing to nobody!"
- Cat taking Northstar calls and telling these people she's sure help is on the way, then not doing anything.
- Tori Gets Stuck: Tori donating three pints of blood, the second bag splattering on the floor and all over Tori and Robbie.
- Ever since he was a kid, Robbie had a toy car logged into his intestines. He's sixteen now, and it was still there before the doctors got it out.
- EVERYTHING in "Locked Up!"
- Jade's re-audition. Enough said.
- Jade's creepy video at Prome.
- Terror In Cupcake Street - the gang is traveling in a giant cupcake that goes 4mph. It breaks down in a bad neighborhood of Los Angeles, leaving them stranded. And they're all wearing candy jammies.
- Tori, a fairly small sixteen year old girl, goes out to look for help. Alone.
- The random clown at the gas station during Tori, Cat, and Jade's road trip. "Can I get a ride...to your house?" The way that he moves, like a strangely hypnotic dancer, is also quite unnerving.
- Jade driving Tori to school with a shovel, through where "there's not much of anything".
- Ponnie is essentially a mixture of a manipulative Serial Killer and a dangerous mental patient. She's bent on ruining Tori and driving her victim to insanity. She nearly wins and is a Karma Houdini
- In Robbie Sells Rex Robbie begins to slowly go mad due to lack of Rex, and starts hallucinating in class, which results in Cat and Tori's faces morphing into versions of Rex. It's insanely disturbing.
- In the infamous episode "Brain Squeezers" the gang, including Sinjin, compete for the prize money in the game show no one heards of. If you answer the question wrong you get a "doink!". The first doink shows Robbie getting spray by the Pus Blaster right in his right eye. Then Trina gets pelted by nuts and bolts, which cause her head to bleed. Beck gets hit right in the gut by a guy wielding a bowling ball on a stick, Cat got hit right in the jaw twice, Jade was pelted by salt, batteries, and a car battery, Andre gets pelted by batteries for no reason, and Sinjin got hit by the toilet even when he was about to answer the question. A few doinks later, we see the gang, except Tori, got seriously hurt. How this game show is legal is anyone's guess.