Nightmare Fuel: Toy Story 2
- Woody's nightmare in the second film once you realize being dragged into a can of dismembered doll arms is Woody's equivalent of being dragged into a grave by bloody, mutilated human body parts.
- The original Toy Story was supposed to have this scene, but instead of being dragged into a trash can of dismembered doll parts he was EATEN ALIVE BY COCKROACHES.
- Buzz getting disintegrated at the beginning. Sure, it's a video game, but yeah.
- Jessie's fear of the dark (or at least being put back into storage) is frighteningly realistic. When Woody reveals he doesn't intend to go to Japan with the rest of the gang, Jessie starts freaking out, hyperventilating and stroking her braid. You can tell she's clearly distressed. Later in the movie, Jessie is trapped in the green suitcase and is unable to get out before falling down the compartment slide and loaded onto the plane. By the time Woody reaches her and opens the case, we see Jessie curled up in a fetal position. It's scary how realistic the fear is represented and how close it can hit home.
- There's an Easter Egg on the two-disc special edition DVD that shows a rough animation of the scene "Jessie's Song" where Jessie is dropped off for charity. Fair enough. But after the car goes over the hill, it's just silent for a few seconds before the car suddenly careens over the hill and goes all over the place with the tires squealing before it crashes into the boxes. All while in Jessie's point-of-view. Worse is that it's described as a "hilarious outtake". Here's the easter egg.
- The Prospector finally flipping out at Jessie and Woody when he reveals he's been the one sabotaging Woody's escape plans.
Prospector: FAIR?? I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S NOT FAIR! SPENDING AN ETERNITY ON A DIME-STORE SHELF WATCHING EVER OTHER TOY BEING SOLD!
- Plus the terrifyingly deliberate way he tears Woody's arm in the airport and threatens to dismember him if he doesn't come quietly.