Nightmare Fuel: The Sixth Sense
- "Wanna see where dad keeps his gun?"
- The ghost of the poisoned little girl. The fact that she has who knows what coming out of her mouth and the way she breaks into Cole's tent makes it all the more worse.
- (Though after said scene she does become rather sweet.)
- The ghost of the dead cyclist appearing next to Cole's car window, especially with how the shot just comes out of nowhere.
- Ghosts aside, the opening scene with Vincent is scary. We have a mentally unstable man who breaks into the house of his former psychiatrist. Said psychiatrist tries to calm him and gets shot for his trouble. This scene gets special mention because a situation like that can likely happen.
- The twist at the end can be considered this too. Malcolm is a character we've gotten to know and even care about. And the fact that he's been dead this whole time is honestly startling to see. The music and accompanying scenes add to the creep factor.
- The woman who slit her wrists screaming at Cole when he sees her in his kitchen. Also doubles as a Tear Jerker.
"YOU'RE A TERRIBLE HUSBAND, LENNY! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!"
- Cole seeing the people who were hanged in the halls of his school.
- The angry ghost voice from the attic. Cole was trapped inside by the bullies. The place was dark and he couldn't see where the voice came from. It was enough to give Cole a traumatic experience.
- "STUTTERING STANLEY, STUTTERING STANLEY!"