Nightmare Fuel: The Rapture Logs
The Rapture Logs are known for their horror, so let's see some of those examples.
- The Harlequin, or as Jordan calls her, "Mistress." Especially when she rapes him.
- The July 16th entry contains two particularly frightening bits: A terrifyingly cryptic factory with something crying in boxes, torture equipment, and the slender man. And then there's Anna, who brings The Harlequin's terror to the protagonist side.
- Anna's death. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what's going on.
- The Intermission creeped a lot of people out with its ominous "readers."
- When the logs were first made, they were advertised as "mostly comedy with a little horror." People wound up fearing the Big Ones and spidercats more than laughing at the comedy.
- Act III has begun, and already Anna is disturbing people, this time with her vicious treatment of Donnie.
- The Beast gave everyone chills in August 18th.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.