- Morgana trying to feed baby Melody to her huge shark minion.
Triton: Nobody rests until that madwoman is vanquished! Find her! FIND HER!
- As she and her minions escape in a cloud of ink, Morgana bellows "You'll never find me, but I'll find you! And your PRECIOUS granddaughter! HA HA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
- Triton's reaction to her escape. It's understandable, but he just sounds so incredibly furious.
- Morgana's ultimate fate of being completely immobilized in a chunk of ice may have some people thinking she got off way easier than her big sister. Until you look more closely at her face as she's sinking...her eyes are still moving!
- How about when Melody almost drowned? She even beat on the ice wall with her bare hands and earlier said it was too thick to try and break through. Seeing a 12-year-old girl trying to save herself from drowning by frantically beating on an ice wall...it's terrifying.
- And to think that Morgana knew that this would happen to Melody.
- Morgana mockingly telling Melody that "[her] time as a mermaid has expired" and sealing her in that cave to ensure that she doesn't escape. Say what you will about Morgana, but there are times when she comes of as even more evil than her sister!
- If you think about it, Morgana's generally deranged demeanor can be pretty horrifying—heck, think about it: Between her and Ursula, Morgana's said to be the crazy one.