Nightmare Fuel: The Haunting (1963)
- The overall paranoia of the film (culminating with Nell going completely insane).
- The scene with Nell asking Theo to stop holding her hand so tightly, in a death grip. And then the lights come on and....
- At one point almost human faces appear in the wallpaper. In almost any other horror film it'd be ridiculous, but here...
- And how about that breathing door? Shudder Even if it DOES lead to one of the very few comical moments in the movie.
- The previous door scene as well; rarely has a rattling doorknob been so terrifying.
- The Wham Shot of the suddenly open door to the nursery.
- During the wallpaper scene, the angry male voice (presumably reading scripture aloud), combining with the crying child, combining with the shrieking, combining with the hysterical laughter. ::shudder::
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.