- The Robot Reindeer. Especially the one that won't stop laughing. *shudder*
Servo: This isn't charming at all, it's creepy.
- The very creepy animatronic Santa in a store window was responsible for the Trope Namer. The actual Santa isn't much better...
- The monitor with lips on it. Why does Santa need a machine with lips on it? Is that where wax lips came from?
- The other machines in Santa's workshop aren't much better, especially the Magic Eye and Magic Ear which let Santa peep and eavesdrop on anyone on Earth.
- Pitch getting the three boys to fight amongst each other. It's the only time he actually seems evil, with appropriate music (for a change) - a menacing slow bass piano riff.
Pitch: Go ahead, beat your brains out! At least I got them fighting — Lucifer will be so pleased.
- Hell. Yes, there are demons dancing around in Hell, in a Christmas movie. What were they thinking?
- Lupita's nightmare where giant two-faced dolls taunt her for her poverty and refusal to steal while dancing around in a surreal ballet. "A young Tim Burton watches this and says, 'I know what I want to do with my life!'"
- The puppet show Lupita watches. Say goodbye to sleep.
Nightmare Fuel / Santa Claus (1959)
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode for this film became the Trope Namer for Nightmare Fuel. Let's see why...