Nightmare Fuel: Nerdł
- Batman the teddie bear, interrupting the credits with creepy music in "Nerdł Plays... The Sims 3".
- The Jump Scare at the end of Amnesia: The Dark Descent
- The duck at the end of "Nerdł Plays... Gone Home". It appears in similar fashion to Batman the teddie bear.
- When playing Cookie Clicker, it starts out innocently enough, with Dan talking about the game and playing it. It then fades to a time-card and then fades back in, showing Dan addicted to the game with ominous music in the background. As the video fades to black, an agonized Dan can be heard.
- While also a Crowning Moment of Funny, Barbie's inspiration wall comes out of nowhere.
- "Vote Kitty President".
- The Disco Dodgeball video was most likely nightmare fuel for anyone named James.
- The Project Zomboid video opens up in The Sims, and as Dan's sim is walking out of the door, he gets attacked and killed by a zombie. The way that the music becomes distorted just adds to it.
- The trailer for Dan's second game, Systems Nominal, which runs pretty much on Nothing Is Scarier, right through the musical sting.
- HELLO PROCRASTINATORS◊.
- "That's the fun thing about modding video games, every game can become an accidental horror game
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.