Nightmare Fuel: NationStates
It's a game about making your own nation and running it how you want to. Now, considering what nations in real life have done, it's only natural that this trope should be present...
- Doomingsland is pretty much this trope.
- Station 12 is perfection, Station 12 cannot be questioned..
- Mekanta. That is all.
- Chronosia certainly has his moments.
- The C'tan likewise; despite his Necrons being generally more benevolent, he can still drag out the nightmare fuel.
- Pentex seems to have a polite, enthusiastic factbook, that causally mentions human sacrifice and rewards of human flesh to its best employees...
- The Kraven Corporation. *shudder*
- Trevlandia The Great. It's a fandom nation for the cartoon Sidekick, ruled by an aged up Trevor, who murdered his own FAMILY, and brainwashes people to worship him. What caused all this? Eric's mysterious death, which may or may not be Trevor's fault. *shudder* Never going to watch the show the same way again, the nation was inactive for a while, now it's back up... oh, wait its now inactive again...Oh Wait, Its Back Up, Now Its Inactive Again.
- Viscerix is a gigantic, twisted metropolis made of cyborg serial killers.
- The Toy Theocracy. TTT's first thread speaks for itself; Happy Christmas!
- Much like Station 12 above, the Toy Theocracy seems to have vanished.