Nightmare Fuel: Mystery Science Theater 3000
- KTMA Gypsy.
- Crow can look unintentionally scary at times.
- The Observers' Slasher Smiles in the Stinger of Terror from the Year 5000 and the following two episodes. Yes, they see you.
- Timmy. Considering the host segments involving him are a homage to Aliens, its expected.
- He's even scarier in the theater. He just sits there and you know he's going to do something. Yeah, it's distracting from the film, but still! He keeps bothering Servo until he's annoyed, then chokes him, and drags him out of the theater whilst we can hear Servo's muffled sobs and cries for help. This doesn't last long, though.
- We never find out just what Timmy is or what he's supposed to be doing. The only thing close to explaining is Joel briefly calling him a "dark specter".
- In the movie, Dr. Forrester turns off the oxygen to the satellite and Mike is suffocating to death.
- Seeing Crow partially melted in the first segment from "The She-Creature" from using the Thaw Master, mistaking it for the Thighmaster.
- In the "local color" sketch from The Amazing Transparent Man, Mike (as the crazy "Mikey") doesn't blink for about an entire minute on camera.
- Mike Nelson has destroyed three planets twice. By accident.
- The Holo-Clowns in Attack of the Giant Leeches. One asks Gypsy if she wants a salted nut roll, and it's very unnerving.
- The Violent Years started off with Tom Servo replacing his head with a Danny O'Day puppet head. Crow's reaction sums it up really nicely.
- Why Doesn't Johnny Care? Tom's narration is of Johnny's nightmarish point-of-view is just off-putting.
- POP HIM, POP HIM! POP POP POP! POP HIM, POP HIM! POP POP POP!