Nightmare Fuel / My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (Non-Canon)
Uhh... You may wanna think about getting that eye checked, Pinkie.
(For canon Nightmare Fuel
, please see here
Given My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
's large and vocal Periphery Demographic
, it is not surprising that quite a bit of Fan Art
, and other works end up having
pages on this wiki. These also often happen to have Nightmare Fuel
in them and pages listing this Nightmare Fuel
. This page is dedicated to keep a list of these pages.
- The Man With Two Names is a fanfic in the "Human in Equestria" genre. Unlike most stories, however, the human who arrives in Ponyville ends up despised and feared because he tried to cook one of Fluttershy's chickens, albeit because he was starving after spending days wandering through the Everfree forest. The horror isn't due to any gore, but seeing the pretty ponies treat the human-named Jeremiah Walker- with such contempt and hatred is frightening. Even the Mane 6 both ostracize him and even spread nasty rumors about him. Eventually, the xenophobia culminates in some of the ponies conspiring to attack Lyra and frame Walker, and a riot that devastates Ponyville. And the worse part is that there many examples of this pattern of hatred that have happened in real life.
- Cupcakes, A My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fan fiction... where Pinkie Pie slowly tortures Rainbow Dash, then dissects her while she's still alive. The reason? To use her organs as ingredients in her "special" cupcakes. And the worst part? Pinkie thinks of the whole thing as a 'party', and is thoroughly enjoying every moment of killing her best friend.
- Cheerilee's Garden, a My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fanfic, is about Cheerilee brutally murdering all the little fillies and foals she is supposed to teach, Saw-style. For some, it is even worse than the previously-mentioned Cupcakes.
- Stick to the Foaluma, a fic written by Alexwarlorn (the writer of the Pony POV Series). Silver Spoon starts to have the beginnings of a Heel Realization...only for Status Quo Is God to literally press the Reset Button and force her and Diamond to stay the bad guys. Worse? She starts to notice how things don't make sense and they only seem to exist within what the audience sees.
- The character of Checker Monarch from Getting Back on Your Hooves is downright terrifying. She's a powerful, cold, calculating and heartless sociopath who enjoys Mind Raping ponies in their dreams, and is utterly merciless in her attempts to ruin Trixie's life (made even worse by the fact that Trixie is her sister). Just about everyone Checker runs into is terrified of her, including her own henchmen. Especially horrifying is when she completely snaps at the end of chapter 9 and she plots revenge against Ponyville and Canterlot, as the red in the heart of her Cutie Mark runs off in the rain - revealing the heart to be black. What makes Checker so terrifying is that her behavior is based off of real-life sociopaths, so unlike characters like Discord and Chrysalis, there are really people like her out there.