It might be an MLP fic
, but it’s also a Crossover
with a rather scary series of games
, so of course we’d see a lot of it.
- Death. Everything about this guy is terrifying: the fact that his face drives ponies to madness, the fact that his voice is made up of the voices of every person he has ever killed, and now that he’s collecting ponies’ cutie marks...
- Plus, we know that he was always one of the hardest bosses in each Castlevania game he was featured in, and now we know he really has it in for the ponies. This isn’t gonna be an easy fight for them…
- When Death gets angry, his skull shifts and contorts in spasms. Even Actrise is freaked out by this.
- Fluttershy’s animals turn on her in one scene, which is where we start to understand just how powerful Dracula’s influence is. Fluttershy’s special talent is her connection with nature, yet Dracula is able to control the animals she raised herself!
- Sweetie Belle’s freakouts; the most terrifying one is where she hallucinates that Rarity has become a dog-faced monster.
- Something is very wrong with Shining Armor as of the second chapter. The description when he begins to trail off while eyeing Twilight like she’s a meal…
- A lot of the Mood Whiplash. First, the author takes time to flesh out characters, throws in some heartwarming scenes, some comedy, and everything is well and g SURPRISE DEAD CHILDREN AND A NURSE COMMITTED SUICIDE
- Twilight's dream sequences delve into this. In particular, the constant mention of the "Bloody Tears" is the single, still image she has of the bite marks on Shining Armor's neck.
- Marble. Poisons children, only to go out of her way to intimidate the heroes in any and every way that she can. Her calm description of the process of killing something is chilling.
- Worse, it wasn't even really Marble. She was possessed by Actrise... who undoes the possession by crawling out of Marble's mouth, leaving her lying on the ground, feeling sickened and violated.
- Roseluck's behavior has become more and more disturbing. At first, she's just kind of kooky. Now? She's speaking in a Creepy Monotone, distrusting of others, talking to herself, lashing out violently...