Nightmare Fuel: Mulholland Dr.
- The infamous scene featuring two guys, a diner, and something resembling a zombie hobo out back.
- Sierra Boniokayta. This is when the film takes a much darker turn, as Betty and Rita investigate the apartment of Diane Selwyn, looking for answers regarding Rita's true identity. Do they find anything? Yes: Diane's decaying corpse in a bed. The neighbor's knocking on the door somehow makes it worse.
- Much of the film's cinematography style and soundtrack.
- The old couple with the ghastly grins.
- Llorando. What starts as an ominous stage performance gradually shifts into a Tear Jerker, and somehow becomes more terrifying the longer it goes on. The film goes straight into Mind Screw territory just after.