- Scootaloo’s fears and dream of possibly dying giving birth.
- The shadowy face at the start of The Coop.
- Sandy's FACE when she verbally attacks Upper Crust looks almost demonic!
- Scootaloo worrying about loosing her child and/or dying in childbirth.
- Word of God confirms that if the Doctor hadn't found her, Scootaloo would have DIED!
- THIS strip, even if it was an April Fool's day strip, is downright horrifying!
- Jet Set and Upper Crust being so callous about it in contrast with the horrified expression on Lightning Blitz's face in this fanart based off it makes it even worse!
- From Bad to Worse: With thinking it becomes this. You have a son/daughter/etc.. Someone who was there kidnaps you for blatant differences like "You're someone different, oh, the baby is better then me." Then you are submitted to death for trying to get the baby back. SCOOTALOO HAD THIS IF THE APRIL FOOLS PRANK WAS CANON. Sweet Dreams!
- According to Word of God, the author’s trying to pysch us out, and the post, while “canon”, is very much out of context, and the author is apparently VERY amused by how much people are flipping out about it.
- It turns out this is the Non Standard Game Over of the Court Case flash minigame.
- This is quickly becoming a Headscratcher. The Flash minigame's Non Standard Game Over is this... It's constantly claimed to be canon, but then said Out of Context, which makes it seem like it's either a Foregone Conclusion, a spoiler, or it's not canon at all. We'll need some Wild Mass Guess entries for this.
- Subverted with Cosplayloo repeatedly kidnapping Lightning in The Coop. At first that would ‘’seem’’ like a major case of Adult Fear, until you see that his mom only seems mildly annoyed (probably knowing that her alternate Wouldn't Hurt a Child), and Word of God says that Lightning Blitz just thinks it’s a game.
- Subverted again here. At first it seems like Twilight left Lightning on the table alone, but Word of God says that She was in the room just off panel, and that not showing her was merely artistic choice, and Lightning was never in harm’s way.
- Sandy was nearly murdered as a young filly by two colts that were angry that she was curving the grades of their class, giving her her phobia of magic.
- Scootaloo being unable to find Lightning gives off major Adult Fear vibes.
Nightmare Fuel / Motherly Scootaloo