Nightmare Fuel: Moon
After a few plot twists, this move quickly becomes 2001 meets Alien, with clones instead of the alien, and almost as much horror as either of them.
- Sam 1 still slowly degenerating after being revived; after a while he starts looking like something out of 28 Days Later.
- Sam 1 in his last stages of degeneration. Vomiting blood, a tooth falling out... even blowing his nose is extremely bloody.
- Both Sams fighting. It's... really disturbing, especially since Sam 1 bleeds a lot just from a little bit of damage.
- The whole plan that Sarang has for the clones. Three years isolated on the moon, then he dies and they replace him, as if nothing happened, and repeat the cycle. Who knows how long they would have done this for. At least he has a Robot Buddy to help keep him sane...
- The clone corridor is divided into individual sections with 16 'drawers' each. About twelve or so are visible before the corridor blurs in the distance. Provided they're all used, 12x16x3-year contract means there is more than half a millennium of Sams up there. Even accounting for accidents and clones decaying early, it seems Lunar Industries is pretty sure of themselves...