- The extreme close ups of the fly and mosquito in Episode 20.
- There's also a realistic closeup of a cicada being dismembered and eaten by ants.
- The ending of the OAV especially comes to mind.
- Keroro and Tamama's cameo in the OAV.
- Also Konata's prank on Tsukasa in Episode 6. According to the liner notes, it was based on a Peek-a-Boo Corpse moment in the detective movie Sukekiyo Inugami. So...yup.
- Hiyori fell into this a bit in Episode 19. Something about her "frustration pose", with her eyes going blank behind her glasses, a borderline Slasher Smile, and the way she occasionally bobbed her head back and forth...
- She also underwent a somewhat disturbing Art Shift when she tripped and moved to avoid injuring her drawing hand.
- When the deer snarl at Tsukasa in Episode 21, they straddle the line between this and Crowning Moment of Funny.
Nightmare Fuel / Lucky Star
Even this show has its moments of this.