Black is traditional...
Even a softer, more comedic show
can provide a few scares.
- Buttercream is this at times whenever she cools down. The way she calms down though is a bit cringe worthy. The background music playing during this doesn't help matters.
- Whatever you do, do NOT anger Penny Ling. It's quite unsettling if you do.
- In "What Did You Say?", the girl who kidnaps Vinnie is a little bit unsettling, as well as Vinnie himself in the beginning of the episode, trying to capture and eat a fly that has both a face and apparently a personality, and speaking with a very low and un-Vinnie like voice.
- Mrs. Twombly in "Door-Jammed" during her doorknob frenzy.
- The pets' nightmare about being captured by the Biskits in the second episode.
- Blythe's Dark Reprise of the "F.U.N. Song" in "Missing Blythe" when she's having a nightmare, where fashion students with buttons for eyes menacingly approach and attack her.
- Wiggles the alligator's bullying is pretty scary. Makes it even worse when the pets are trying to get Blythe to help them but she's too depressed to notice.
- Vinnie in "To Paris With Zoe" turns into some kind of giant monster with claws and teeth and screams in Sunil's face when he tries to change the channel. Even creepier is that it wasn't part of a fantasy, it just happened.