Even a softer, more comedic show
can provide a few scares.
- Buttercream is this at times whenever she cools down. The way she calms down though is a bit cringe worthy. The background music playing during this doesn't help matters.
- Whatever you do, do NOT anger Penny Ling. It's quite unsettling if you do.
- In "What Did You Say?", the girl who kidnaps Vinnie is a little bit unsettling, as well as Vinnie himself in the beginning of the episode, trying to capture and eat a fly that has both a face and apparently a personality, and speaking with a very low and un-Vinnie like voice.
- Mrs. Twombly in "Door-Jammed" during her doorknob frenzy.
- The pets' nightmare about being captured by the Biskits in the second episode.
- Blythe's Dark Reprise of the "F.U.N. Song" in "Missing Blythe" when she's having a nightmare, where fashion students with buttons for eyes menacingly approach and attack her.