- His debut album had some very disturbing tracks. "My Smile is a Rifle" and "Your Pussy's Glued to a Building on Fire" immediately come to mind.
- But it gets worse on the "second part" of the record. Just listen to "Untitled #5".
- "Enter a Uh" is the opening track of his second album, and it's unsettling to say the least. Coughs, screeches and out of tune vocals, over a guitar track heavily distorted.
- There's "A Fall Thru the Ground"
"Kill your mama, kill your daddy/I'm the peaceman, so understand me"
- The unreleased music video for "Life's a Bath". Why? It shows John living among trash, in horrible health, and using heroin.
- From Shadows Collide With People, "00ghost27". It's a instrumental one, and boy is it scary.
- Curtains is a very calm and maybe even sweet album, but that didn't stopped John from putting a song called, ironically, "Hope". And what's scary about this short song? Well, it's about The End of the World as We Know It. Yes, that's right.
"There is no more world, the land is gone/Water is all that survived that one/There are no escapes, no escapes, no escapes/Gone are the days of mistakes, of mistakes"