Nightmare Fuel / Horton Hears a Who!
- Being an example of Dark Is Evil, Vlad the Vulture could definitely qualify.
- And in the movie: Katie. Seriously, some of the faces she pulled will haunt your dreams.
- While in the animated special, the Wickersham Brothers singing their song can be seen as eerie.
- Especially when their song references McCarthy's campaigns.
- Had it not been for JoJo's epic "YOPP!" he and the entire Whos would've died. Including his 96 younger sisters.
- When Vlad drops flower carrying Whoville, we get a close up of the building being crumbled. Luckily, it turned out all right. But still, it's very unnerving.
- Pretty much the entire story. Horton just wants to listen to his shiny flower and the other animals just cannot -deal. Shades of George Orwell.